Thread: Doubles Board: Heaven / Ship of Fools.

To visit this thread, use this URL:
http://forum.ship-of-fools.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=012997

Posted by HCH (# 14313) on :

Now and then we find two public figures who look quite a lot alike. Can you think of any?

I nominate Annette Bening and Elizabeth Warren.

Posted by Chorister (# 473) on :

I think you need to go and look at a former Ship of Fools feature which paired up well-known people and switched the names. It's bound to be about somewhere...

Posted by Rossweisse (# 2349) on :

Spy Magazine used to have a "Separated at Birth" feature which was quite amusing. (I tried to find some examples to link to, but there's not much out there.)

Posted by Pigwidgeon (# 10192) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Chorister:
I think you need to go and look at a former Ship of Fools feature which paired up well-known people and switched the names. It's bound to be about somewhere...

Born Twice.

It hasn't been updated in six years. (I sent a pair of pictures 4 or 5 years ago and never got a response.)

Posted by Hedgehog (# 14125) on :

By coincidence, I was listening to a sports talk show this morning, when it was being asserted that Sir Nick Faldo looks like a young Harrison Ford. I don't quite see it myself, but I will admit that the coat-and-tie photo on Sir Nick's webpage does come close.

Posted by Sipech (# 16870) on :

When Pope Francis was made pontiff, it was pointed out by a fair few that he bore a resemblance to the host of Bullseye: Jim Bowen.

Posted by Lyda*Rose (# 4544) on :

Zooey Deschanel and Katy Perry share a currently popular spritely brunette look.

Posted by Galilit (# 16470) on :

This is an ongoing "thing" in Private Eye.

© Ship of Fools 2016