homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Grilled Cheesus (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Grilled Cheesus
Shire Dweller
Shipmate
# 16631

- Posted      Profile for Shire Dweller     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Grilled Cheesus

I dont usually dare to come up here, but Christians of a more discerning disposition, please enlighten me...

Is this real?

Or a spoof?

There's something about Holy Toast in the Gadgets for God section of Ship of Fools but not specifically this (correct me if I'm wrong)

--------------------
Right around the Wrekin

Posts: 77 | From: Shropshire | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Sarumriterules
Apprentice
# 16032

- Posted      Profile for Sarumriterules   Email Sarumriterules   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Would make a change from custard creams at the after-Mass get together.

--------------------
Liber Sapientiae 1:11

Posts: 13 | From: Kent | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Shire Dweller, unfortunately, I think it's real! If I'm not misremembering, it was on the local news station a few months ago.

(Must have been a slow news day!)

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sadly, its probably real.

Gives you hope for the future of mankind. Sorry - hope for the apocalypse to come soon.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment
Lord may all my hard times be healing times
take out this broken heart and renew my mind.

Posts: 18859 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thankfully I don't see it as the sort of things great numbers of Quakers would buy.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Adeodatus
Shipmate
# 4992

- Posted      Profile for Adeodatus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A friend bought me the Jesus version of the Holy Toast stamp. It makes lovely grooves in the toast that more butter can run into. Add marmite and you have a yummy outline drawing of Our Lord for breakfast.

--------------------
"What is broken, repair with gold."

Posts: 9779 | From: Manchester | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
"Take, eat. This is my body, broken, grilled to a delicious crisp then doused in rich creamery butter for you"?

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lord Jestocost
Shipmate
# 12909

- Posted      Profile for Lord Jestocost   Email Lord Jestocost   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Adeodatus:
A friend bought me the Jesus version of the Holy Toast stamp. It makes lovely grooves in the toast that more butter can run into. Add marmite and you have a yummy outline drawing of Our Lord for breakfast.

The secret of the Turin Shroud is revealed!
Posts: 761 | From: The Instrumentality of Man | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged
Og, King of Bashan

Ship's giant Amorite
# 9562

- Posted      Profile for Og, King of Bashan     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
In the past, I have informed the Queen of Bashan that if she ever is having trouble finding a birthday gift for me, one of those presses would be appreciated.

That and a Sterling silver cow creamer. Someone has read a bit too much Wodehouse in his day.

--------------------
"I like to eat crawfish and drink beer. That's despair?" ― Walker Percy

Posts: 3259 | From: Denver, Colorado, USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

- Posted      Profile for St. Gwladys   Email St. Gwladys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Og, King of Bashan:
That and a Sterling silver cow creamer. Someone has read a bit too much Wodehouse in his day.

I think of that whenever I see a cow shaped milk jug...

--------------------
"I say - are you a matelot?"
"Careful what you say sir, we're on board ship here"
From "New York Girls", Steeleye Span, Commoners Crown (Voiced by Peter Sellers)

Posts: 3333 | From: Rhymney Valley, South Wales | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Jestocost:
quote:
... It makes lovely grooves in the toast that more butter can run into. Add marmite and you have a yummy outline drawing of Our Lord for breakfast.

[Killing me] [Killing me]

I'm trying very hard to resist calling Adeodatus to Hell for using the words "Marmite" and "yummy" in the same sentence ...

[Devil]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by piglet:
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Jestocost:
quote:
... It makes lovely grooves in the toast that more butter can run into. Add marmite and you have a yummy outline drawing of Our Lord for breakfast.

[Killing me] [Killing me]

I'm trying very hard to resist calling Adeodatus to Hell for using the words "Marmite" and "yummy" in the same sentence ...

[Devil]

If you do, I shall happily join you in lambasting the miscreant.

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
No, not the Marmite wars! Then it'll be the correct names for various bakery goods, who was the definitive Doctor, when to use an apostrophe.... After that, it's skies dark with the smoke of burning cities and the ground strewn with corpses.
Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
If you do not wish us to continue, do not make the end sound so appealing.

[ 11. August 2012, 07:10: Message edited by: lilBuddha ]

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Adeodatus
Shipmate
# 4992

- Posted      Profile for Adeodatus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hey, y'all want a Marmite fight? Go ahead - I won't be the one with pernicious anaemia caused by a vitamin B12 deficiency from not eating my Marmite! [Razz]

--------------------
"What is broken, repair with gold."

Posts: 9779 | From: Manchester | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm with you, adeodatus! Have you tried the new [older] matured one yet?

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

Rather eat the jar than the contents.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

WhateverTheySay
Shipmate
# 16598

- Posted      Profile for WhateverTheySay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I happen to like Marmite in small quantities. It is very nice on brown bread toast.

--------------------
I'm not lost, I just don't know where I am going

Posts: 872 | From: Lost in Space, without a map | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
As much as you wouldn't see, as they say at home. For optimal breakfast-time bliss, spread on homemade cheese bread.
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WhateverTheySay:
I happen to like Marmite in small quantities. It is very nice on brown bread toast.

Only if you then place them on the wall in place of tiles.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

- Posted      Profile for mdijon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I once had some Marmite delivered when I was staying in a remote-ish spot in East Africa some years ago. It was only a small jar, and so I explained to my colleagues that it was an acquired taste and there was no chance they would like it.

This produced the unintended but predictable consequence that they were all convinced I was keeping something incredible from them.

After weeks of hints and pointed looks I gave in and put some on toast for them.

The expressions were somewhere between revulsion, facial spasm, attempted facade of politeness, hysteria and rictus grins.

By the way I also know someone who does marmite as seasoning on roast chicken. It's fantastic.

But I don't know anyone who toasts Jesus faces with it.

--------------------
mdijon nojidm uoɿıqɯ ɯqıɿou
ɯqıɿou uoɿıqɯ nojidm mdijon

Posts: 12277 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

sighs, warms up thermo-nuclear tea and crumpets

So you lot wish to jump start the end times?
The use marmite/vegemite is the purview of sadistic parents who never really wanted children. Adults who present the claim they enjoy the experience to other adults are themselves sadistic, enjoy malicious pranks or are the victims of culinary Stockholm syndrome.
The very fact the instruction for consuming this vile concoction is to spread as thinly as possible, is proof that the stuff IS.NOT.GOOD.
This is the equivalent of saying. "You do not like tea? You are not drinking it proper. Hold it at arms length, pinch one nostril and sniff gently."

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Killing me]

I should confess at this stage that my hatred of the M. word stems from my ignorance of The Rules.

The one and only time I tried it I asssumed you spread it on like butter on a potato scone ... [Eek!]

No wonder I don't like it. [Projectile]

At least it means there's all the more for my Beloved, who does. [Smile]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

quote:
Originally posted by lilBuddha:
Adults who present the claim they enjoy the experience to other adults are themselves sadistic, enjoy malicious pranks or are the victims of culinary Stockholm syndrome.

It can't be the last, since we didn't have it in the house when I was a child. As for sparingness of application - how many anchovies do you put on your pizza? How much wasabi on your sushi? How much Chili pickle on your poppadum?
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

The foods you mention are flavour enhancers, yet powerful tastes on their own. So one would, of course, use them sparingly. One needn't like them to understand this. However, these are not appropriate comparisons to marmite. The appropriate comparison for marmite would be scrapings from the cat's box. Yes, more makes it worse; but no amount is good.

[ 12. August 2012, 14:15: Message edited by: lilBuddha ]

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
sighs, warms up thermo-nuclear tea and crumpets

So you lot wish to jump start the end times?
The use marmite/vegemite is the purview of sadistic parents who never really wanted children. Adults who present the claim they enjoy the experience to other adults are themselves sadistic, enjoy malicious pranks or are the victims of culinary Stockholm syndrome.
The very fact the instruction for consuming this vile concoction is to spread as thinly as possible, is proof that the stuff IS.NOT.GOOD.
This is the equivalent of saying. "You do not like tea? You are not drinking it proper. Hold it at arms length, pinch one nostril and sniff gently."

I call your Marmite and Tea and raise it Patum Peperium.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

quote:
The appropriate comparison for marmite would be scrapings from the cat's box.

LilBuddha has a Magic Cat that poos Marmite! Where is this wonderful animal, that we may adore it?
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I don't think you need lB's cat, exactly; any ol' moggie will do.

Yet another reason to have Cambelite's Big Book of Cat Cookery handy—eliminate the surplus feline population, and Marmite production will end.

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I don't think you need lB's cat, exactly; any ol' moggie will do.

Yet another reason to have Cambelite's Big Book of Cat Cookery handy—eliminate the surplus feline population, and Marmite production will end.

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

Firenze, you are a sad, sad person. There exists absolutely no hope for your taste buds or sanity. I'd wager you drink Lipton as well.

[ 12. August 2012, 16:04: Message edited by: lilBuddha ]

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

quote:
I'd wager you drink Lipton as well.

Tea? TEA? You think I drink tea? You shouldn't judge people by your own standards (probably explains why you're so confused about catpiss).
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

You do not drink TEA?!
I am not certain we can communicate, then. Barbarian [Disappointed]

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

If your idea of fun is the offscourings of boiled leaves, I'm not sure there is a lot we could talk about.
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Firenze:
how many anchovies do you put on your pizza?

One per slice, as God intended.

quote:
How much wasabi on your sushi?
As much as required to completely mask the taste of the sushi itself.

quote:
How much Chili pickle on your poppadum?
Lime pickle, if you please. And the answer is about a quarter of a jar per poppadom.

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marvin the Martian:
quote:

quote:

quote:
Lime pickle, if you please. And the answer is about a quarter of a jar per poppadom.

Apart from age, politics and BMI there aren't many differences between MtM and me.

On other topics I'm investigating the possibility of a "Che" toaster. It could sell in its millions to students.

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

- Posted      Profile for mdijon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Word, brother.

Or, more correctly, "Barabar bhai".

--------------------

Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

O God, Marvin, I think I'm in love.
[Axe murder]

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

quote:
Originally posted by mdijon:
quote:

Word, brother.

Or, more correctly, "Barabar bhai".

All blessings to Patak's, may their tribe increase [Big Grin]

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

Indeed, I was about to add "Patak's, I presume". There is not much to compare with them in the UK market apart from home-made.

There was a worrying family feud in the company around 2006 that threatened to deprive us of their services, and potentially produce a pickle-and-masala-drought of terrifying intensity, but fortunately this passed and, thanks be to Pathak, we have a secure supply.

--------------------

Bob Two-Owls
Shipmate
# 9680

- Posted      Profile for Bob Two-Owls         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sioni Sais:
I call your Marmite and Tea and raise it Patum Peperium. [/QB]

Damn you Sioni, I have been relish-free for over a month but now I am seriously contemplating nipping down to Bennetts in my lunch break for a pot of Gentleman's Relish for my supper.

I am salivating just thinking of all that salty anchovy goodness!

Pine Marten
Shipmate
# 11068

- Posted      Profile for Pine Marten   Email Pine Marten   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Marmite is wondrously good on toasted soldiers dipped into a soft boiled egg.

What beats me is why anyone should want to kill their tastebuds on (eurgh) hot, spicy food which sets your mouth on fire and numbs your lips. Why, people, why?

--------------------
Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. - Oscar Wilde

Posts: 1731 | From: Isle of Albion | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

quote:
quote:

Softie.

@Pine Marten: spicing, Done Properly, is not about numb and burn. It's about excitation, tingle and vividly aromatic flavours.

[ 13. August 2012, 11:18: Message edited by: Firenze ]

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

quote:
Originally posted by Pine Marten:

What beats me is why anyone should want to kill their tastebuds on (eurgh) hot, spicy food which sets your mouth on fire and numbs your lips. Why, people, why?

As Firenze says, it's the vivid flavours. The flourescent colours and neon lights rather than pastel shades. You do lose some tastebuds, but your hearing goes listening to rock music as it should be played, or many orchestral pieces for that matter.

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

There is scientific support for the experience of our fellow shipmates.

The phenomena is described as a hedonic shift.

Chilli eaters really do enjoy life more.

--------------------

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

quote:
quote:

As Firenze says, it's the vivid flavours. The flourescent colours and neon lights rather than pastel shades.
One problem I see with people who care not for very much spice is too much too soon. One should build ones palate, rather than jump start it. After all, you do not jump off the 10 metre platform without first learning to swim.

A note: this does not work for marmite/Vegemite. Just as it does not work for cat poo.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

quote:
Originally posted by mdijon:
There is scientific support for the experience of our fellow shipmates.

The phenomena is described as a hedonic shift.

Chilli eaters really do enjoy life more.

I'm adding that to my list of 'unexpected good news studies' such as those for red wine, dark chocolate and that Canadian study showing that the overweight (not obese) have better health outcomes than those in the optimum BMI range. Then again, that may have been skewed by the Canadian climate.

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

quote:
...and that Canadian study showing that the overweight (not obese) have better health outcomes than those in the optimum BMI range.

Unfortunately that finding only holds true for those with diabetes and other chronic diseases. (i.e. if you have been unlucky enough to develop diabetes while not being underweight, you are worse off than someone who developed diabetes as a result of being overweight. And chronic disease leading to weight-loss is worse than chronic disease not leading to weight loss.)

But other than that I think the red wine and chocolate stuff is good to go.

(Except you can't binge on the red wine, you need to do it regularly and in moderation. And the chocolate doesn't work if you add chocolate to your diet, you need to replace overall calories with chocolate. Which of course doesn't work if you try and swap a banana for a Mars bar.)

The small print is so much less fun, isn't it?

Now wouldn't it be great if a survival benefit was shown for Marmite eaters? There must be some intrinsic survival benefit to good taste, surely...

--------------------

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

If you are going to mention fine print, a Mars bar will not do. Too much sugar and fat. Needs to be solid, Dark chocolate; ideally as dark as you can deal with.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

quote:
Now wouldn't it be great if a survival benefit was shown for Marmite eaters? There must be some intrinsic survival benefit to good taste, surely...
The benefit is no self respecting predator would eat a creature which would shove something that disguising into their maw.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Pine Marten
Shipmate
# 11068

- Posted      Profile for Pine Marten   Email Pine Marten   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

As Firenze says, it's the vivid flavours. The flourescent colours and neon lights rather than pastel shades.
One problem I see with people who care not for very much spice is too much too soon. One should build ones palate, rather than jump start it. After all, you do not jump off the 10 metre platform without first learning to swim.

A note: this does not work for marmite/Vegemite. Just as it does not work for cat poo.

Hmm, don't know that I'm convinced. We have good parties at our shack, with people often bringing stuff like, eg goat curry & rice. In the past I've asked carefully, 'it's not too spicy, is it..?' to be assured, 'oh no, Pine Marten, it's very mild..' Yes, well, one person's mild is another Pine Marten's eyewatering disaster.

Now, a nice Italian meal with loads of olive oil, garlic, olives, beautiful cheese and tomato flavours, with vast quantities of red wine and hunks of crusty bread...ahh! now you're talking [Biased]

Not forgetting Marmite melting into Our Lord's nooks & crannies for breakfast [Razz]

--------------------
Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. - Oscar Wilde

Posts: 1731 | From: Isle of Albion | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016