homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Heaven: Homosexuality (Page 2)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Heaven: Homosexuality
Joan the Outlaw-Dwarf

Ship's curiosity
# 1283

- Posted      Profile for Joan the Outlaw-Dwarf   Email Joan the Outlaw-Dwarf   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Erin: This is my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased.

strathclydezero: Is that Erin declaring herself in team?

No, just God .

--------------------
"There is a divine discontent which has always helped to better things."

Posts: 1123 | From: Floating in the blue | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sarkycow
La belle Dame sans merci
# 1012

- Posted      Profile for Sarkycow   Email Sarkycow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Joan the Dwarf:
Erin: This is my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased.

strathclydezero: Is that Erin declaring herself in team?

No, just God .

Well that was an obvious comment Joan. Perhaps you should save your breath for cooling your porridge?

Viki

--------------------
“Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.”

Late Quartet

Irredeemably speciesist?
# 1207

- Posted      Profile for Late Quartet   Author's homepage   Email Late Quartet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kingsfold:
So are we saying Yorkshire is hell? Can oyu justify that? (team C)

peace, shalom and have you ever wondered where all the metal id numbers on lamp-posts come from [that was my random tangent to keep us heaven-bound]!

As to me being accused of xenophilia unless all throng Yorkshire-wards ... the reason is in the detail that I am in Yorkshire ... which makes me think of a game ... its called County Crescent,

I'll naturally be going from

Yorkshire to Northumbria

though that's obvious of course [superior look, smug grin ... fear of a dark shadow coming from the east ... gulp! ... is it a black-rider or some hostly figure ruling such games out of heaven ... help!!!]

--------------------
Late Quartet is cycling closer to Route 6 than Route 66 these days.

Posts: 899 | From: Sheffield | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
We haven't had a decent row in Hell in ages, and I had a rotten day. Woke up feeling vaguely homicidal, but NO ONE gave me an excuse to eviscerate them today. And no one came up with forfeits for hellhosts if this whole thing goes south, so to speak. Very remiss of somebody.

quote:
Originally posted by Yaffle:
Does Graham Norton exist when nobody's watching? And what are the implications of this for a post-modern calvinist theology which integrates the insights of pelagian neo-orthodoxy, with particular reference to the liturgical revision pioneered by Vatican II?

Who cares? The postmodernists are just making it up as they go along; any good Episcopalian in the US can tell you that they'll drive the church into the ground before they figure out that the butts their heads are up are not merely linguistic constructs. Calvinism cannot be rehabilitated, pace the earnest if rather pale postings in Purgatory. Pelagianism is patently false, and really not even a very interesting heresy; anyone who doesn't believe in original sin and can't see the world for the sorry, stinking, fallen place it is has been smoking way too much cheap weed. "Neo-orthodoxy" is practically a contradiction in terms, and I'm sure the hidebound hands of our Orthodox brothers and sisters will crush it as unworthy. As for the liturgical revisions of Vatican II, see the postmodernists.

And who the heck is Graham Norton anyway, and why on earth do You Brits think We Yanks are gonna catch all your references when OUR cultural imperialism has been so much more successful than yours in recent years?

I will say one thing for this thread, though: it's the best one on homosexuality I've ever seen.

Need I say it? TEAM C

Posts: 24453 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
John Donne

Renaissance Man
# 220

- Posted      Profile for John Donne     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I've gathered Team A together for a group hug and then we're going to ascribe queer stereotypes to all the smilies. After that we will all relate our first homosexual or near-miss homosexual encounter in the manner of the 'Which was the first album you bought' thread (which we will do by private message since this is heaven after all).
Posts: 13667 | From: Perth, W.A. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
babybear
Bear faced and cheeky with it
# 34

- Posted      Profile for babybear   Email babybear   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I fear I must jump out of the drawer and declare myself for Team A.

I also must come clean and declare that it was I who came up with the forfeits for some of the hosts.

clare's was that she had to host a round of Mornington Cresent.

We were only half way through the list of hosts when someone (may he be forever blessed) ran over here and divulged the forfeit system. I thought it wisest not to create any more forfeits. But I have seen the error of my ways, and I humbly beg forgiveness for thinking up disagreable tasks for my fellow hosts.

bb - the contrite ( and who is worriting that forfeit is not spelt correctly)

[I have just run it through a spell-checker, and it looks fine.]

Posts: 13287 | From: Cottage of the 3 Bears (and The Gremlin) | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Poetry and group hugs?? You lot are clearly a load of people of alternative sexuality. You probably also like Doris Day musicals as well as Graham Norton (for the benefit of the US people he is a camp comedian who is thunderingly unfunny).

And I bet you all eat quiche.

Up the C team.

Pyx_e

Quixotic Tilter
# 57

- Posted      Profile for Pyx_e     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Graham Norton lives on Mornington Cres ............

P

the A team

--------------------
It is better to be Kind than right.

Posts: 9778 | From: The Dark Tower | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Chapelhead*

Ship’s Photographer
# 1143

- Posted      Profile for Chapelhead*     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Team H would like to organise a Shipmeet at a recording of the Graham Norton programme (we could call in a Ship's outing ). So would one of the host kindly move this thread to its proper place in All Saints.

Many thanks.

--------------------
Benedikt Gott Geschickt!

Posts: 7082 | From: Turbolift Control. | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nunc Dimittis
Seamstress of Sound
# 848

- Posted      Profile for Nunc Dimittis   Email Nunc Dimittis   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Get your facts straight. Since when has Graham Norton been a US comedian? (Although I have to confess he has made front page news in every Diocesan newspaper in the Anglican Communion.

Graham Norton is the Bishop of South Yarrawarrawee. His sexual deviance has been sprouted around the world after he raved naked with a blue light on the front lawn of his episcopal palace. It was revealed by private sources that this behaviour was triggered by excessive stress levels. The Bishop, it was told, was secretly seeing most of the members of his diocese - and apparently had fathered, unbeknowns to any of his partners, several entire families. He apparently "married" several men, who were convinced he was interested in them. Stephen* claims to have had a seamy relationship with the Bishop, which involved nuns and confessionals.

"Oh, I never even knew he was a bishop! Although I wondered where he obtained all those FABulous stimulants and sex toys. Well, fancy that!"

This feeling is mutual throughout most of Bishop Norton's diocese. His actions have prompted the more evangelical wing of his diocese to demand not only the bishop's resignation, but his deprivation of holy orders. Some have also suggested that the Bishop may require serious psychiatric handling before he make an appearance in public again. Moves are underway to investigate the disappearance of tat from several parishes (originally banned for "lack of the appropriate Faculty"), apparently connected with the Bishop's activities.

*All names have been changed to protect individuals' privacy.

Definitely TEAM C. This thread belongs in HELL!!!!

I DEFY anyone to tell me Bishop Norton is not crazy!

Posts: 9515 | From: Delta Quadrant | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pyx_e

Quixotic Tilter
# 57

- Posted      Profile for Pyx_e     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Nunc, so angry ! I fear that if you were ever to meet Bishop Norton you may beat him

P

having a Team C moment

--------------------
It is better to be Kind than right.

Posts: 9778 | From: The Dark Tower | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
strathclydezero

# 180

- Posted      Profile for strathclydezero   Email strathclydezero   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Chapelhead - thank you! - team H for me

We could get our hosts to perform their forfeits on the 'sooooo Graham Norton show'

--------------------
All religions will pass, but this will remain:
simply sitting in a chair and looking in the distance.
V V Rozanov

Posts: 3276 | From: The Near East | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nunc_Dimittis:
Get your facts straight. Since when has Graham Norton been a US comedian?

Get your own facts straight. Who the **** ever said he was? Deal with it. Get a life. Don't you have anything better to do? And so on.

Team C.

ChastMastr
Shipmate
# 716

- Posted      Profile for ChastMastr   Author's homepage   Email ChastMastr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Teams A, B, and C.

On a thread dealing with homosexuality.

This is uncanny.

David
Kind of B-A Side B but recently redefined as a B-ish Side C depending on definitions of Side B; definitely Side E though
(And involved on B-A)

--------------------
My essays on comics continuity: http://chastmastr.tumblr.com/tagged/continuity

Posts: 14068 | From: Clearwater, Florida | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
John Donne

Renaissance Man
# 220

- Posted      Profile for John Donne     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I think team C is winning! And I've run out of heavenly ideas to keep us here. Oh woe. Ooooh. I wonder how many expressions of sadness we can think up...
Isegrim
Shipmate
# 1256

- Posted      Profile for Isegrim   Email Isegrim   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I challenge everyone to continue posting this thred without using the smilie for the next 20 posts.

I bet you can't !

Posts: 181 | From: Chichester, West Sussex | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Joan the Outlaw-Dwarf

Ship's curiosity
# 1283

- Posted      Profile for Joan the Outlaw-Dwarf   Email Joan the Outlaw-Dwarf   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
*returns group hug*

Oh my dear sarky, that was an obvious statement, but

tat

is never ob
vi
ous

especially when
(the rain-time shining)

Fiddletats come out to

play in Just
Spring
(green for correctness)

oops, have I
g
o
n
e
and turned this

(always and everywhen)
MW?

--------------------

Ham'n'Eggs

Ship's Pig
# 629

- Posted      Profile for Ham'n'Eggs   Email Ham'n'Eggs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Team G are on a roll!

--------------------
"...the heresies that men do leave / Are hated most of those they did deceive" - Will S

Posts: 3103 | From: Genghis Khan's sleep depot | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

quote:
Originally posted by Ham 'n' Eggs:
Team G are on a roll!

Is that a ham'n'eggs roll?

Joan the Outlaw-Dwarf

Ship's curiosity
# 1283

Bloody men are like bloody busses -
Which is why it's good we don't need them.

--------------------

babybear
Bear faced and cheeky with it
# 34

- Posted      Profile for babybear   Email babybear   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Joan the Dwarf:
MW?

Honey, don't you even think that! MW has quite enough tat queens already.

This thread is obviously suited to Heaven. Just look how many posts it has, in such a short space of time. Heaven is its natural home.

Quite a few times in the reading of this thread I have had a major guffaw, twice I have even slapped my desk. I keep getting strange looks from my husband, and he is quite forgiving about SoF-frivolities.

This is just Heavenly.

bb

Posts: 13287 | From: Cottage of the 3 Bears (and The Gremlin) | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Stephen
Shipmate
# 40

- Posted      Profile for Stephen   Email Stephen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babybear:

I also must come clean and declare that it was I who came up with the forfeits for some of the hosts.

clare's was that she had to host a round of Mornington Cresent.

Oh,goody.....

--------------------
Best Wishes
Stephen

'Be still,then, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the nations and I will be exalted in the earth' Ps46 v10

Posts: 3954 | From: Alto C Clef Country | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Chapelhead*

Ship’s Photographer
# 1143

- Posted      Profile for Chapelhead*     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nunc_Dimittis:
Definitely TEAM C. This thread belongs in HELL!!!!

I DEFY anyone to tell me Bishop Norton is not crazy!

I'll put you down as a "maybe" for the outing to Bishop Norton's television programme, then.

Now, who else?

--------------------
Benedikt Gott Geschickt!

Posts: 7082 | From: Turbolift Control. | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Arrietty

Ship's borrower
# 45

- Posted      Profile for Arrietty   Author's homepage   Email Arrietty   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
*sigh*

If you took the trouble to read this friggin' thread, you would see it has nothing to do with some dumb-ass Australian bishop.

BTW, if anyone asks, a) I don't mean any bishop in particular b) can't you friggin' dumb-asses take a joke???????????

--------------------
i-church

Online Mission and Ministry

Posts: 6634 | From: Coventry, UK | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sarkycow
La belle Dame sans merci
# 1012

- Posted      Profile for Sarkycow   Email Sarkycow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
RuthW why do you need a reason to eviscarate anyone? You're a hellhost, so use your powers! If you need some practice the stupid frigging idiots who think Heaven's the place to be should do nicely!

With all this group hugging, it's obvious Team A have spent worrying amounts of time in group therapy - possibly for alcohol-related problems?

And as for the Joan thing...

All I can say is RuthW, polish your claws, and go maul someone. Tomb'll show you how, if you need a reminder..

Viki

(P.S. If people get flamed in a post, does that send the thread to Hell?)

--------------------
“Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.”

Arrietty

Ship's borrower
# 45

- Posted      Profile for Arrietty   Author's homepage   Email Arrietty   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

No, as it is deemed to be a parody of real flaming, therefore belongs in Heaven.

Unless Team C can prove otherwise..........

[UBB Code edited]

[ 27 January 2002: Message edited by: Belisarius ]

--------------------
i-church

Joan the Outlaw-Dwarf

Ship's curiosity
# 1283

Of Man's First venture to the Fruit
Of that Forbidden Love, whose silent Name
Brought Balance to the World, yet came in woe,
With loss of'Acceptance, till one greater Man
Restore us, and then gain the blissful Seat,
Sing Heav'nly Muse...

--------------------

Belisarius
Lord Bountiful of Admin (Emeritus) Delights
# 32

- Posted      Profile for Belisarius   Email Belisarius   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
History
Of
Managing
Often
Satisfies
Enquiries;
Xeroxing
Usually
Avoids
Litigation
Involving
Troubled
Youth

Team A (though I don't care for Group Hugs)

--------------------
Animals may be Evolution's Icing, but Bacteria are the Cake.
Andrew Knoll

Posts: 8080 | From: New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
chukovsky

Ship's toddler
# 116

- Posted      Profile for chukovsky   Author's homepage   Email chukovsky   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Group hugs? You have to be joking. Group backstabbings more like.

C

--------------------
This space left intentionally blank. Do not write on both sides of the paper at once.

Posts: 6842 | From: somewhere else | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Arrietty

Ship's borrower
# 45

I think Graham Norton should be the next Archbishop of Canterbury.

He is friendly towards gay clergy, has good links with the Roman Catholic church and in fact was a Roman Catholic priest for a time (albeit in a television programme, and would therefore know how to lead the country in a crisis.

I am sure he would be very good with young people too.
Possibly B now, unless I am being very sarcastic and satirical

--------------------
i-church

Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sarkycow:

Sheesh. Yet another brain dead Team A type with no sense of humour who can't tell the difference between a joke and the real thing.

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
RuthW

# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sarkycow:
RuthW why do you need a reason to eviscarate anyone? You're a hellhost, so use your powers! If you need some practice the stupid frigging idiots who think Heaven's the place to be should do nicely!

Well, I meant in real life. And in real life, it usually looks better in court if I have a reason for feeding someone their own bowels.

I do share your views about the frigging idiots who think discussion of homosexuality belongs in heaven. I betcha they all think they've got a handy solution to the problems in the Middle East, too. Something along the lines of "Let's all hold hands and sing!"

Late Quartet

Irredeemably speciesist?
# 1207

- Posted      Profile for Late Quartet   Author's homepage   Email Late Quartet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
yes lets ... (Team A member getting smugger than ever).... lets hold hands and sing!!

What shall we sing people,

I know, lets discussed 'favourite peace and love songs ever' then have a knockout competition / vote thingy.

Someone else pick a song ...

--------------------
Late Quartet is cycling closer to Route 6 than Route 66 these days.

Posts: 899 | From: Sheffield | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
John Donne

Renaissance Man
# 220

Well let's! Protest songs included. I'll start with the hoary old chestnut 'We Shall Overcome'.
Belisarius
# 32

- Posted      Profile for Belisarius   Email Belisarius   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
From The Drew Carey Show:

Misunderstanding Female Character: Are you gay?

Drew: Of course I'm not gay! Would I have this kind of [overweight] body if I were gay?

[Edited to avoid a coup for Team C]

[ 28 January 2002: Message edited by: Belisarius ]

--------------------
Andrew Knoll

Belisarius
# 32

quote:
Originally posted by Spike:
Sheesh. Yet another brain dead Team A type with no sense of humour who can't tell the difference between a joke and the real thing.

Er, Spike, Sarkycow's on your team.

As usual, Hell's faction will descend into a chaos requiring Administrative Intervention.

--------------------
Andrew Knoll

Isegrim
Shipmate
# 1256

- Posted      Profile for Isegrim   Email Isegrim   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Isegrim (thats me) wrote:
I challenge everyone to continue posting this thred without using the smilie for the next 20 posts.

I bet you can't !

15 posts later...

quote:

Spike wrote:
[B]Sheesh. Yet another brain dead Team A type with no sense of humour who can't tell the difference between a joke and the real thing.[B]

Told you so!!!

Posts: 181 | From: Chichester, West Sussex | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yeah? Got a problem with that then?

--------------------

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ja Ja Biggs
Apprentice
# 2241

- Posted      Profile for Ja Ja Biggs   Email Ja Ja Biggs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shawn:
Just kidding.

One would like to quote Freud but his theories on Homosexuality are not testicle.... (sorry) testable.

Posts: 1 | From: Taunton, Somerset, UK. | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

quote:
Originally posted by Belisarius:
Er, Spike, Sarkycow's on your team.

As usual, Hell's faction will descend into a chaos requiring Administrative Intervention.

Evidently you've missed the point. In Hell we are not obliged to be nice to each other. We co-exist in a state of mutual antipathy, only rarely agreeing on anything. Occasionally, we work together for our own individual benefit. In short, it's very like your average office.

Shove that up your jumper.

RuthW

# 13

quote:
Originally posted by Belisarius:

Well, now, that's the point, isn't it?!

If Team A would just SHUT UP WITH THAT AWFUL RACKET THEY CALL SINGING perhaps they'd have a chance to grab a clue!

dyfrig
Blue Scarfed Menace
# 15

- Posted      Profile for dyfrig   Email dyfrig   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I hereby announce the creation of Team D whose aim is to have this thread transferred to Kerygmania.

[clears throat]

This thread should be transferred to Kerygmania.

--------------------
"He was wrong in the long run, but then, who isn't?" - Tony Judt

Posts: 6917 | From: pob dydd Iau, am hanner dydd | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

quote:
Originally posted by Carmel:
In Hell we are not obliged to be nice to each other. We co-exist in a state of mutual antipathy, only rarely agreeing on anything. Occasionally, we work together for our own individual benefit. In short, it's very like your average office.

Shove that up your jumper.

Well, you would say that though.

--------------------

Joan the Outlaw-Dwarf

Ship's curiosity
# 1283

A HOMOSEXUAL ther was, a man,
Y lovyere-lik and lusty, cleped "Ann".
He was as fressh as is the month of May,
And ne enow espyen Doris Day.
Upon his arm he baar a gay bracer
(Much liken of the younge Soho pacer),
And hose smal he war on his behind,
And t-shirt wit y-streached in this kind.
Full semely he minced in the strete,
And sayde "Oooo" to al the folk he mete.
And to the ilke sayth to maken hay:
He was a verray, parfit gentil gay.

--------------------

chukovsky

Ship's toddler
# 116

- Posted      Profile for chukovsky   Author's homepage   Email chukovsky   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
this is great! Team C are having a fight!

scrap! scrap!

I'm so pleased (in a Hellish way) to be on Team C

--------------------
This space left intentionally blank. Do not write on both sides of the paper at once.

Posts: 6842 | From: somewhere else | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Scarlet

Mellon Collie
# 1738

- Posted      Profile for Scarlet         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Isegrim:
Isegrim (thats me) wrote:

I bet you can't !

15 posts later...

Spike wrote:

Told you so!!!

BAH HUMBUG !!!!!!

and by the way - is your signature to be taken as a sexual threat ???

(signing on for the C Team - faithfully yours)

[Tsk--Team A has clean up Team C's mess again.]

[ 28 January 2002: Message edited by: Belisarius ]

--------------------
They took from their surroundings what was needed... and made of it something more.
—dialogue from Primer

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

quote:
Well, you would say that though.

You're just jealous because I thought of it first.

Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

quote:
Originally posted by bessie rosebride:
[QB

[Tsk--Team A has clean up Team C's mess again.]

[/QB]

Well if the sanctimonious do gooders that run this site gave us the ability to edit our own posts you wouldn't have to. It was so much better on the old boards.

--------------------

Scarlet

Mellon Collie
# 1738

Belisarius

On an ordinary day, I would thank you for tidying up my UBB Code, but since I am on a mission to send this thread to The Dogs (Hounds of Hell ) I must refrain.

I couldn't care less what my post looks like, and besides - it was not my fault #$@****&& - I was prohibited from posting with more than 8 of these FIRE ANT THINGS or whatever they're called and got
messed up deleting some.

But since this is still Heaven, I suppose you must keep everything correct and proper....

--------------------
They took from their surroundings what was needed... and made of it something more.
—dialogue from Primer

Scarlet

Mellon Collie
# 1738

quote:
Well if the sanctimonious do gooders that run this site gave us the ability to edit our own posts you wouldn't have to. It was so much better on the old boards.

YES, and this too..

--------------------
—dialogue from Primer

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016