homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Heaven: Homosexuality (Page 3)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Heaven: Homosexuality
Isegrim
Shipmate
# 1256

- Posted      Profile for Isegrim   Email Isegrim   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
bessie rosebride wrote:-
and by the way - is your signature to be taken as a sexual threat ???

You are quite welcome to take it as a sexual threat should you so desire to do so!

Posts: 181 | From: Chichester, West Sussex | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Arrietty

Ship's borrower
# 45

- Posted      Profile for Arrietty   Author's homepage   Email Arrietty   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Looks more like a friggin' dyslexual threat to me.

Dosen't. Sheesh! Are you guys too lazy to check your spelling or too friggin' stupid?

(BTW, any accusation of stupidity here is in your own heads, ya lily livered wimps. It's all the other guys I'm talking about.)

--------------------
i-church

Online Mission and Ministry

Posts: 6634 | From: Coventry, UK | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sarkycow
La belle Dame sans merci
# 1012

- Posted      Profile for Sarkycow   Email Sarkycow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
As per bloody usual the do-gooders start well, and then lose their inspiration. Or run out of energy

So much more milage in hatred and anger.

Maybe they should just admit to being the losers we all know they are?

Viki

--------------------
“Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.”

John Donne

Renaissance Man
# 220

- Posted      Profile for John Donne     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Woo! Thanks team A! (highfives all round).
That was great, what shall we sing now?

(and I loved that poem JtD)

Can it be that the Toucan Club has lost its soul and is dying? (Leunig)

Posts: 13667 | From: Perth, W.A. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
dyfrig
Blue Scarfed Menace
# 15

- Posted      Profile for dyfrig   Email dyfrig   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This thread should be transferred to Kerygmania.

Rah, rah, team D
heaven's greatest...er...team D?
rah...rah?

Umm...

--------------------
"He was wrong in the long run, but then, who isn't?" - Tony Judt

Posts: 6917 | From: pob dydd Iau, am hanner dydd | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nunc Dimittis
Seamstress of Sound
# 848

- Posted      Profile for Nunc Dimittis   Email Nunc Dimittis   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
*brandishes Woods BGF Sword(tm)*

SEE HERE YA ALL! I've borrowed this here sword from Wood.

And if I don't see the end of those revolting group hugs, disgusting overdone sixties protest songs appropriate only to Flower Children of the most seedy, spaced-out-on-weed types, I'll lop your friggin heads off.

THAT CLEAR ALREADY?!!!

It's disgusting and gross to see a bunch of otherwise sane adults behaving like four year olds on a mushy-lets-get-married-day.

Lily livered po faces! Come on, I dare you! Come get me!

Aha! But not before you feel the bight of Wood's Steel!

*red hair flames in all directions and living flames dart out from her very being*

Posts: 9515 | From: Delta Quadrant | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
babybear
Bear faced and cheeky with it
# 34

- Posted      Profile for babybear   Email babybear   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nunc_Dimittis:
*brandishes Woods BGF Sword(tm)*

SEE HERE YA ALL! I've borrowed this here sword from Wood.

Ah, poor Nunc. You are rather behind the times. Wood had to return his BGF Sword when he resigned from the Heavenly Host. As a 'departure present' the host clubbed together and made him a lovely cardboard copy of his BGF Sword. (I believe that Erin still has the orginal.)

But still, if you are happiest when running around with your hair on fire, and weilding cardboard sword, then who am I to stop you.

If you haave moment, can you stick your hair in the fireplace and light the fire please.

bb

Posts: 13287 | From: Cottage of the 3 Bears (and The Gremlin) | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
strathclydezero

# 180

- Posted      Profile for strathclydezero   Email strathclydezero   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Glad to see Nunc is gathering the props for the show!

--------------------
All religions will pass, but this will remain:
simply sitting in a chair and looking in the distance.
V V Rozanov

Posts: 3276 | From: The Near East | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

- Posted      Profile for Quizmaster   Author's homepage   Email Quizmaster   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This seems like a competition to me so why was I not asked to adjudicate?

It seems to me that you all have a valid case so what is needed is legal argument based on past precedent, as that is how for many many years the British justice system has worked.

It strikes me that this thread can be viewed as a microcosm of life itself. There are many people working so far successfully to keep it heavenly, and if it is to be enjoyed by all safely that is where it must stay.

Some who would like to see it go to Hell think that just by being nasty or swearing loudly the whole thing will have to be taken to a place where such things are commonplace.

Some think that by using erudite argument the correct platform for such a discussion is Purgatory, the home of cerebral material.

Then there are the loonies.........

I am willing to pass judgement on you all, thus condemning myself to eternal damnation if you will succinctly apply legal (or ship) precedent in the quest to determine the best resting place for a thread such as this.

--------------------
The more questions I ask the more I ask fewer questions.
OR=========================================
The wise person does not know all the answers, but always asks the right questions.

Posts: 3326 | From: Exeter, Devon | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

- Posted      Profile for Quizmaster   Author's homepage   Email Quizmaster   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
To summarise (and in so doing declare my support for team B) and make it easier on all those who hate reading several pages of garbage, the various teams are:

Team A: Heaven - No obvious leader
Team B: Purgatory - Leader Clare
Team C: Hell - Spike and Kieran
Team D: Kerygmania - Sharkshooter and Dyfrig
Team E: The Styx - No support whatsoever
Team F: Urban Myths - Paul W
Team G: Mystery Worshipper - Ham 'n' Eggs
Team H: All Saints - Chapelhead and Strathclydezero
Team O: Archive - Qestia
Team Z: (?) - Firenze
Team with no name: Small Fire - Starbelly

Time to take sides, pledge allegiance and risk total annihilation, excommunication, burning fires of hell, damnation, nothingness, emptiness, and death if you pick the wrong team.

--------------------
The wise person does not know all the answers, but always asks the right questions.

Atticus
Shipmate
# 2212

- Posted      Profile for Atticus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote from NUNC_DIMWITTIS:
quote:
*red hair flames in all directions and living flames dart out from her very being*

I knew it!! Satan is a woman!!! Who would've thought the Prince of Darkness suffered from... ehm... "sword" envy. Needless to say Team C has already won! Since we could not bring the thread to hell, we have brought Hell to the thread! HA! Fools! all is lost!

Posts: 321 | From: off the deep end | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
strathclydezero

# 180

- Posted      Profile for strathclydezero   Email strathclydezero   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Quizmaster - fantastic to see you are starting to organise people for the Graham Norton show shipmeet already - couldn't have done it better myself! I'm assuming all those posting here will be present - wouldn't want people pulling out at the last minute!

--------------------
V V Rozanov

dyfrig
Blue Scarfed Menace
# 15

- Posted      Profile for dyfrig   Email dyfrig   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This thread sh-

Oh, I can't be arsed with this.

Sharkshooter - you're on your own.

--------------------
"He was wrong in the long run, but then, who isn't?" - Tony Judt

Posts: 6917 | From: pob dydd Iau, am hanner dydd | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Belisarius
Lord Bountiful of Admin (Emeritus) Delights
# 32

- Posted      Profile for Belisarius   Email Belisarius   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Interesting Trivia--the term "camp" literally comes from the army camp shows with guys in grass skirts and coconut bras, etc.

--------------------
Animals may be Evolution's Icing, but Bacteria are the Cake.
Andrew Knoll

Posts: 8080 | From: New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
John Donne

Renaissance Man
# 220

- Posted      Profile for John Donne     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
That's right! Team A has no leader. We are an anarcho-syndicalist collective. And we're all too, like, fluffy to get organised. Looks like we'll have to stop singing because it's disturbing the other brethren and sistren.

How bout a panto! Woo! Let's see. Cinderella? Bags being the handsome Prince. Ooo oo! Who's going to be Cinderella? Babybear maybe? Wood and Pyx_e can be the ugly stepsisters! Atticus can be the one of the lizards that turns into a footman. Or is it mice? I'm a bit out of touch with Cinders. The mice become horses, don't they? Late Q can clap the coconut halves together in time. Isegrim and Stephen didn't declare but there's plenty of horse and footman parts.

More to the point. Who's going to be the FAIRY GODMOTHER!? Woo!! Belisarius and JtD can fight it out and the loser gets to be my faithful servant who travels around with me while we try the slipper on all the hopefuls in the kingdom. Yay!

Posts: 13667 | From: Perth, W.A. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Quizmaster:
To summarise (and in so doing declare my support for team B) and make it easier on all those who hate reading several pages of garbage...

Oh yeah? And who asked you??? Mind your own business and get back to hosting your pathetic girly quizzes.

And as for Coot's suggestion for a poncy panto - well 'scuse me while I puke.

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Belisarius
# 32

- Posted      Profile for Belisarius   Email Belisarius   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A more relevant to-do for this thread would be a scenery-chewing presentation of "The Children's Hour"--just resist the urge to add a happy ending.

--------------------
Andrew Knoll

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ooh. Spike's awfully macho, isn't he?

Panto forsooth. Don't you have any fashion sense? Panto is out. It's the wrong time of year. Nobody would be seen dead at a panto in January. Anyway, the visual images this conjures up are positively emetic.

Chapelhead*

Ship’s Photographer
# 1143

- Posted      Profile for Chapelhead*     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, cetainly we can arrange a trip to the panto, as well as going to see Graham Norton. Now, if I can have an indication of who is interested we can get this thread over to All Saints and I can start organising.

--------------------
Benedikt Gott Geschickt!

Posts: 7082 | From: Turbolift Control. | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Team C: Hell - Spike and Kieran

<snip>

Time to take sides, pledge allegiance and risk total annihilation, excommunication, burning fires of hell, damnation, nothingness, emptiness, and death if you pick the wrong team.

This is nothing to the fate you will suffer if you DON'T EVEN LIST EVERYONE ON THE ONLY TEAM THAT REALLY MATTERS.

Ruth
hellhost and Team C

Posts: 24453 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Belisarius
# 32

From the movie Stiff Upper Lips:

Uncle Horace: ...you and Cedric are so different--he's so queer, yet you're so gay.

Edward: Oh, we're more alike than you think...

--------------------
Andrew Knoll

Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yeah? And what makes you think you matter then Ruth?

--------------------

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Arrietty

Ship's borrower
# 45

- Posted      Profile for Arrietty   Author's homepage   Email Arrietty   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ooooooh!! OOoooooh!!

***leaps up and down with glee***

You broke the first commandment!!!!!!

Which is:

If you deliberately set out to antagonise or offend other shipmates you risk having your membership suspended for a time or cancelled for ever.

Now someone's going to bust your dumb-assed dumb ass!!!!!*****

*****BTW that's NOT A FRIGGIN' INSULT, it's a reference to Balaam in case you can't recognise a biblical quote when you see one.

[Now Team D - at least temporarily]

--------------------
i-church

Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

Now I am setting myself up as the LEADER of Team E.

Erin, I would like you on my side! (wouldn't we all ....)

Do you not think that this thread is a perfect and enjoyable method of explaining to the new arrivals exactly which thread is which and what should go where.

This should be in THE STYX for all new arrivals to view and understand the workings of the ship.

--------------------

sharkshooter

Not your average shark
# 1589

- Posted      Profile for sharkshooter     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The lone remaining Team D member (figuring that Arietty will soon be leaving the Team):

Gen. 19:5 (KJV) "[5] And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them."

Does this verse talk about homosexuality? Discuss.

--------------------
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer. [Psalm 19:14]

Posts: 7772 | From: Canada; Washington DC; Phoenix; it's complicated | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Scarlet

Mellon Collie
# 1738

- Posted      Profile for Scarlet         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Flattering the hosts will get you nowhere.
Especially the STYX.

--------------------
They took from their surroundings what was needed... and made of it something more.
—dialogue from Primer

strathclydezero

# 180

Chapelhead - glad to see you've offered to organise the meet, should get things moving along. Now - where's Angel when you need her?

--------------------
V V Rozanov

Reepicheep
BANNED
# 60

- Posted      Profile for Reepicheep         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by strathclydezero:
Chapelhead - glad to see you've offered to organise the meet, should get things moving along. Now - where's Angel when you need her?

Here.

RuthW

# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spike:
Yeah? And what makes you think you matter then Ruth?

Hey, I can recognize an infiltrator from Team D, you Bible-thumping exegete, you! A true member of Team C would know that we don't merely think in Hell -- we know.

Spike, I denounce you as an infidel. Don't try to pass yourself off as a Denizen of the Depths when you're clearly one of those patient, earnest nit-pickers from Kerygmania.

Erin
Meaner than Godzilla
# 2

- Posted      Profile for Erin   Author's homepage   Email Erin       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Now I am setting myself up as the LEADER of Team E.

Do you not think that this thread is a perfect and enjoyable method of explaining to the new arrivals exactly which thread is which and what should go where.

This should be in THE STYX for all new arrivals to view and understand the workings of the ship.

Actually, early on I declared myself Supreme Being, so ultimately whichever team kisses sufficient ass (money, liquor and/or chocolate will do just fine) wins. None of this candy-assed mercy and leniency for me!

--------------------
Commandment number one: shut the hell up.

Posts: 17140 | From: 330 miles north of paradise | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Quinine
Shipmate
# 1668

- Posted      Profile for Quinine   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by strathclydezero:
Quizmaster - fantastic to see you are starting to organise people for the Graham Norton show shipmeet already

Graham Norton shipmeet difficult for me to get to - I suggest Hook Norton where the beer is better.

Team H

Oh, and I'd better have become a Shipmate with this post, or I'll have a major strop and flame all the administrators and technical people until I am look really stupid when they are right and I'm not

... or perhaps Team E

Posts: 252 | From: In a fen | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RuthW:
Spike, I denounce you as an infidel. Don't try to pass yourself off as a Denizen of the Depths when you're clearly one of those patient, earnest nit-pickers from Kerygmania.

Yeah. But what do you expect when his star sign is Virgo. Totally unsuited to leading the C team. Let's depose him.

And Elaine should be In Here. Now.

Arrietty

Ship's borrower
# 45

quote:
early on I declared myself Supreme Being

That puts you in the Purgatory team I reckon.

--------------------
i-church

sharkshooter

Not your average shark
# 1589

- Posted      Profile for sharkshooter     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Spike isn't on Team D, because any Team D member would not be trying to pretend he is anything but a Team D member.

Dyfrig, where are you?

Feeling all alone on Team D, and think a team of one is not really a team...

and, feeling p***ed off that Dyfrig didn't try hard enough...

and, absolutely hating group hugs...

and, thinking Team C is a better alternative than being a team of one...

If they'll have me...

And even if they don't want me,

I officially declare that I am leaving Team D and joining Team C...

And I don't give a hoot what anyone else thinks.

--------------------
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer. [Psalm 19:14]

Posts: 7772 | From: Canada; Washington DC; Phoenix; it's complicated | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
RuthW

# 13

Sharkshooter, we might take you on ... if in your next post you can give us one good reason why we should. Or settle the homosexuality debate for once and for all. Either one is fine.
clare
Contributing Editor
# 17

- Posted      Profile for clare   Email clare   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I fear that the moving house business, though pressing, has lost any wisp of minor momentum that team B achieved. Therefore, we welcome anyone who is feeling lost or isolated at the moment, or is feeling like they don't really belong to their team any more. Sometimes lables are not the most useful things to descroibe human beings with.

The question is, when people genuinely feel that they cannot subscribe to the majority lifestyle, what should they do? Could the church ever be a safe house for these lost souls? Could team B?

clare

Posts: 2317 | From: edge of the peak district | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kerry
Shipmate
# 202

- Posted      Profile for Kerry   Author's homepage   Email Kerry   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I thought I was a team B person, because I was feeling rational. Then I decided I was probably a team A person, because I was feeling Then I decided I must be a team C person, because

So now I am

Can anyone solve my identity crisis?

--------------------
I want a cool signature too....

Posts: 150 | From: Sheffield | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
sharkshooter

Not your average shark
# 1589

quote:
Originally posted by RuthW:
Sharkshooter, we might take you on ... if in your next post you can give us one good reason why we should. Or settle the homosexuality debate for once and for all. Either one is fine.

I didn't think, in Team C I would have to debate anything, I thought we could just say whatever we wanted. Isn't debating for Team B?

So, then I think I need a good reason why you should take me on your team...

Because Team C wants me.

Because I am drawn to the company of Team C.

Why not?

(adapted from the "one good reason thread)

So, do I get a membership card?

--------------------

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

quote:
Originally posted by sharkshooter:
Because Team C wants me.

Don't kid yourself, fishface.

So, do I get a membership card?[/QUOTE]

No, you hellishly well don't. If you'd come in here, banged the virtual counter and demanded one I might be inclined to think you were suitable material for our infernal team, but if you have the temerity to actually ask if you can have one, I am delighted to snarl back, NO. Is that clear enough? Push off and join whatever group of dysfunctional idiots are currently pretending to be some other team.

sharkshooter

Not your average shark
# 1589

Bangs the virtual counter (and hurts virtual hand in the process)

Give me a Team C Membership Card!

I'm obviously going to have to work hard at this, AND I WILL!

Bangs the counter with the other hand and now has trouble typing.

--------------------

Scarlet

Mellon Collie
# 1738

quote:
Originally posted by Kerry:
I thought I was a team B person, because I was feeling rational. Then I decided I was probably a team A person, because I was feeling Then I decided I must be a team C person, because

So now I am

Can anyone solve my identity crisis?

Since you are I command you to go to the Heaven Team or see if All Saints can possibly fit you in. YOU ARE NO MATCH FOR THE TEAM C OF HELL

You must have absolute bullheaded NO DOUBT I'M RIGHT opinions to survive in Hell and must be ready to fight to the death (or at least the scalding of your skin) to maintain your beliefs.

will never make it - we'll fry you alive...

--------------------
They took from their surroundings what was needed... and made of it something more.
—dialogue from Primer

Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

My appeal to Erin was met by her usual short sharp comments and an offer to take bribes.

She obviously spends a lot of time with Team C people, so have the rest of us got any chance? Should we keep fighting for what we believe in or go with God herself?

--------------------

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

quote:
Originally posted by sharkshooter:
Give me a Team C Membership Card!

No.

quote:
I'm obviously going to have to work hard at this, AND I WILL!

There you are, you see, if you were really hellish like the rest of us, you wouldn't have to work at it, it would all come naturally. Besides, it's far more fun to tell you you can't have one, when you so clearly want one, and we don't have them anyway!

quote:
Bangs the counter with the other hand and now has trouble typing.

Wimp.

jlg

What is this place?
Why am I here?
# 98

- Posted      Profile for jlg   Email jlg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, I wanted to support Team D, but I'm not too good on Bible verses, so how about Team A:

Shawn started this thread as a lark,
but a firestorm has grown from that spark.
A small crew is gaming,
Team C fights by flaming,
And new shipmates are left in the dark.

Posts: 17391 | From: Just a Town, New Hampshire, USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
sharkshooter

Not your average shark
# 1589

--------------------

Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

The sharpest intellect is able to gather all the information and use it to present a case as far removed from reason as is possible.

Er ....

Me? I reckon I should change my allegiance now, and fight for team O. The ultimate resting place of this thread should be The Archive.

OK, Call me liberal.

--------------------

Scarlet

Mellon Collie
# 1738

Well, there is no solution for the sniveling wallflower outcasts except to form yet another Team for yet another Board and cast these pathetic souls there.

TEAM Q - QUEER LIMBO.....

--------------------
—dialogue from Primer

Belisarius
# 32

Good Limerick--Here's another acrostic:

Help
Organize
More
Opulence;
Supplying
Exotic
Xanthum
Unguents
Amplifies
Leisures
Involving
Trendy
Yuppies.

[Forgot a Letter]

[ 30 January 2002: Message edited by: Belisarius ]

--------------------
Andrew Knoll

Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

quote:
Originally posted by clare:
I fear that the moving house business, though pressing, has lost any wisp of minor momentum that team B achieved. Therefore, we welcome anyone who is feeling lost or isolated at the moment, or is feeling like they don't really belong to their team any more. Sometimes lables are not the most useful things to descroibe human beings with.

The question is, when people genuinely feel that they cannot subscribe to the majority lifestyle, what should they do? Could the church ever be a safe house for these lost souls? Could team B?

clare

People like that will BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY!!

--------------------

jlg

What is this place?
Why am I here?
# 98

- Posted      Profile for jlg   Email jlg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Your compliment is very much appreciated, Belisarius.]

So in support of Team A, I will now attempt my first Ship acrostic:

However
Often
Men
Offer
Sustenance,
Earth
Xenophobics
Always
Let
Italians
Take
Yours.

I would say:

TAKE THAT YOU WORTHLESS TEAM C SCUM

except that as a Team A member
I'm not allowed to say that sort of thing

Nyah

Posts: 17391 | From: Just a Town, New Hampshire, USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016