homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Hell: Oh, I get it now (Page 5)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Hell: Oh, I get it now
dyfrig
Blue Scarfed Menace
# 15

- Posted      Profile for dyfrig   Email dyfrig   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh, for God's sake, quit this toadying. If I wanted to see this sort of thing I'd go to some third world dictatorship where they're constantly licking the leader's arse.

--------------------
"He was wrong in the long run, but then, who isn't?" - Tony Judt

Posts: 6917 | From: pob dydd Iau, am hanner dydd | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Atticus
Shipmate
# 2212

- Posted      Profile for Atticus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Until everybody gets behind the people's party and knives that dictator bastard right between the shoulder blades!
You can't quiet this voice you totalitarian monsters!

can you hear the people sing, singing the song of angry men, it is the singing of a people who will...

--------------------
This time it's for real, I'm really gone until August. For real. Gone. Bye.

"My life would be a lot simpler if I were gay."

Posts: 321 | From: off the deep end | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arrietty

Ship's borrower
# 45

- Posted      Profile for Arrietty   Author's homepage   Email Arrietty   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yes, and you dream of being that leader, don't you, Dyfrig?

DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
i-church

Online Mission and Ministry

Posts: 6634 | From: Coventry, UK | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Stoo

Mighty Pirate
# 254

- Posted      Profile for Stoo   Email Stoo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh dear God,

Now we have to suffer the indignity of showtunes.

Is nothing bloody sacred?!

--------------------
This space left blank

Posts: 5266 | From: the director of "Bikini Traffic School" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
dyfrig
Blue Scarfed Menace
# 15

- Posted      Profile for dyfrig   Email dyfrig   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You couldn't be more sick-makingly sycophantic if you tried. And we all know the little game that's being played here, don't we? Yes we do.

Go screw yourself.

--------------------
"He was wrong in the long run, but then, who isn't?" - Tony Judt

Posts: 6917 | From: pob dydd Iau, am hanner dydd | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dyfrig:
You couldn't be more sick-makingly sycophantic if you tried.

Sick-makingly? Cancel your subscription to your dictionary; it's not getting through.

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Atticus
Shipmate
# 2212

- Posted      Profile for Atticus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Freud]Do I zense a bit of zexual tenshun here? "Go screw yourself" und people playing mit each offer's maracas! Oh my dis ist all most fazinating, jah? Vhat you all need[/Freud] is a good lay you navel-gazing repressed perverts. You all have NO LIFE and spend way too much time on the web. I mean, anybody who had a life would obviously not be concerned with the phallic compensations of a bunch of under-sexed men and testostorone-pill popping women.

And Stoo, stop complaining about the showtunes, you know you love them, you closeted oogler of Calvin Klein underwear mags.

--------------------

Atticus
Shipmate
# 2212

not to mention your deviant preoccupation with asses and what kind of gear you might like to see them in.
Xavierite
Shipmate
# 2575

- Posted      Profile for Xavierite         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh, so Mr Atticus is playing the psychoanalyst, is he? Well, let's see who the real sexual freak around here is...

ATTICUS = anagram of TIT SUCA

Which clearly means "tit sucker". Now I wonder why you chose that name, eh? Might it just be that the real repressed weirdo round here is you? Might it be that you are the one who ogles old ladies on buses, and gets aroused watching Countdown? Pervert!

I rest my case.

zandolit

Shipmate
# 346

- Posted      Profile for zandolit     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, I think if you would just GO HOME and READ YOUR BIBLE we wouldn't be having this PROBLEM!

And that's ALL I have to say on this issue.

annie

--------------------
Senye, nou kontan se ou kap kenbe nou e se pa nou kap kenbe ou

Posts: 185 | From: Britain's oldest recorded town | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
ChastMastr
Shipmate
# 716

- Posted      Profile for ChastMastr   Author's homepage   Email ChastMastr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Francis Xavier:
Well, let's see who the real sexual freak around here is...

Ah, that would be me, actually. Just FYI.

--------------------
My essays on comics continuity: http://chastmastr.tumblr.com/tagged/continuity

Posts: 14068 | From: Clearwater, Florida | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Xavierite
Shipmate
# 2575

- Posted      Profile for Xavierite         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Chast,

That may well be true, but I can't think of any (purportedly) amusing anagrams of your name

[Realises post lacks abuse]

And Annie, who asked for your opinion, dear? Learn to engage brain before hands next time.

Atticus
Shipmate
# 2212

Looks like SOMEONE is immune to IRONY! Like I said, I have a life, so I don't spend my time playing sophomoric word-games with my tits or anyone elses. I can see by how quickly you responded that you obviously spend all your time with your hand in your pants waiting for the angry retorts you so desperatly troll for. Well I won't fall into your trap mister, go ahead and rant and complain: your angry posts just make you look childish and me look extremely intelligent. and handsome. and they make my butt look good.
Stoo

Mighty Pirate
# 254

- Posted      Profile for Stoo   Email Stoo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Atticus:
and they make my butt look good.

Your butt wouldn't look good in a top hat.

And don't think I don't know what I'm talking about - I oogle [sic] Calvin Klein underwear mags.

--------------------
This space left blank

Posts: 5266 | From: the director of "Bikini Traffic School" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
your angry posts just make you look childish and me look extremely intelligent.

Dreama. You're nothing but a dreama.
--Roger Hodgson

Arrietty

Ship's borrower
# 45

- Posted      Profile for Arrietty   Author's homepage   Email Arrietty   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I don't spend my time playing sophomoric word-games with my tits or anyone elses.

Yeah, like anyone else's tits would be interested.

--------------------
i-church

zandolit

Shipmate
# 346

- Posted      Profile for zandolit     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
There is a story about people like YOU in the BIBLE

1 Hezekiah 5:13-22

If you are too LAZY to go home and OPEN your BIBLE, then I have NOTHING more to SAY.

annie
who is secretly pleased that someone noticed her post.....well, not so secretly I guess

--------------------

Posts: 185 | From: Britain's oldest recorded town | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
chukovsky

Ship's toddler
# 116

- Posted      Profile for chukovsky   Author's homepage   Email chukovsky   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Of course, if people actually KNEW something about their Bible then this kind of stupid argument would never happen.

--------------------
This space left intentionally blank. Do not write on both sides of the paper at once.

Posts: 6842 | From: somewhere else | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

quote:
I don't spend my time playing sophomoric word-games with my tits or anyone elses.

Ah. Graduate-level word-games, then? Or just upperclass word-games? Or sophomoric word-games with other body parts?

PS "my tits" is an anagram for Misty T.

zandolit

Shipmate
# 346

READ Oholibamah 7:22, 31a and 33b and see if you STILL feel that way.

Unless YOU are WILLING to take SCRIPTURE SERIOUSLY, then this argument is going NOWHERE.

annie

--------------------

Atticus
Shipmate
# 2212

I can see this has turned into a big witch hunt. Well fine. I'm going to go feed some poor people. That's what I "waste" my time doing. "tit suca" indeed...

quote:
Yeah, like anyone else's tits would be interested.

Arietty, I simply won't deign your low-brow comment with a reply. and as long as I'm not replying, I don't consider udders as tits, so I hope you weren't propositioning.

RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
can you hear the people sing, singing the song of angry men, it is the singing of a people who will...

No singing, damnit!

And as of Saturday midnight (UK time) you're all suspended for two weeks.

[Changed "banned" to "suspended" - don't want to be accused of being Insensitive to Others' Needs. Barf.]

[ 31 May 2002: Message edited by: RuthW ]

Posts: 24453 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Atticus
Shipmate
# 2212

Why of all the hormonally influenced, totalitarian decisions made on this poor old vessel this is by far the most outrageous! It is exactly the type of pathetic power-trips I've come to expect from the "authorities" onboard. That's it! As of today at 5 est I'm leaving. I shall return in August to see if this place has finally overthrown its moody leaders and established itself as exactly the type of egalitarian society Marx would have wanted for an online discussion forum.

--------------------

Arrietty

Ship's borrower
# 45

quote:
I can see this has turned into a big witch hunt.

Right, so you're looking for a big witch with massive bazookas presumably.

Sexist Pagan.

--------------------
i-church

Atticus
Shipmate
# 2212

I said big witch hunt, NOT big bitch hunt. and I was talking about the way everyone is so obviously gangin up on me. Please, do us all a favor and brush up on grammar before you attempt to interpret the messages of your betters.
Stoo

Mighty Pirate
# 254

Oh, Atticus, master of all things grammatical,

'gangin' has a 'g' on the end.

--------------------
This space left blank

Lev
Shipmate
# 50

- Posted      Profile for Lev   Author's homepage   Email Lev   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arietty:

Sexist Pagan.

Oh I get it now, you're doing the whole politically correct thing again aren't you!

Well let me just remind your ultra-feminine ass that burning bras and man hating was sooo 1980's!!

Come back to 00's where we burn the lesbians insted.

Yours homophobically,

...Lev

Posts: 304 | From: Brighton, UK | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
(nicole, having very little time to post, runs in from the sidelines, and flings a big cream pie at the combatants)

FOOD FIGHT!

(more serious note, this may be my last post before the boards go down, so love and kisses everyone, til we meet again.)

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Arrietty

Ship's borrower
# 45

quote:
Originally posted by Lev:
Well let me just remind your ultra-feminine ass that burning bras and man hating was sooo 1980's!!

It's not as ultra feminine as some people's, so I've heard.

Oh and Atticus - bitch, witch, what's the difference? You're clearly gagging for a sight of someone's mammaries.

Well here's news for you - despite your subtle, charming and Hugh Grant-like courtship ritual, it ain't gonna be mine.

Oh, sorry, Mr Syntactically Retentive - I mean they ain't gonna be mine.

--------------------
i-church

Stoo

Mighty Pirate
# 254

they aren't

--------------------
This space left blank

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arietty:

Sexist Pagan.

Stop knocking non-Christians and using Pagan as a term of insult. Pagans are good people who respect the environment and care about nature. They do no harm to anyone, so put a sock in it before I get out my grimoire and turn you into a toad.

Not that it would take much doing, you seem to be halfway there already. Have a nice night. If you can.

Arrietty

Ship's borrower
# 45

The only good pagan is a non-sexist and diversity aware pagan.

--------------------
i-church

Amos

Shipmate
# 44

- Posted      Profile for Amos     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Arietty--I cannot say how heavy my heart was in reading your post. I thought better of you. After all your years toiling away within ear-shot of the young and the restless! Your feeble attempt at slanging droops and pales beside the coffee-time chat of any WI in my town. You should be ashamed of yourself. Try again when you've rested and had another sherry. As for hacking! For fuck's sake! The hacking generations passed you right by. Yours prayerfully, Amos

--------------------
At the end of the day we face our Maker alongside Jesus--ken

Posts: 7667 | From: Summerisle | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Arrietty

Ship's borrower
# 45

quote:
Originally posted by Ariel:
put a sock in it before I get out my grimoire

Oh do get your grimoire out, I am sure Atticus would like a look and the rest of us can close our eyes.

--------------------
i-church

Atticus
Shipmate
# 2212

Arietty said:
quote:
Well here's news for you - despite your subtle, charming and Hugh Grant-like courtship ritual, it ain't gonna be mine.

The flattery is noted, but I'll apply Mousethief's words to you:

quote:
Dreama. You're nothing but a dreama.
--Roger Hodgson

You can all keep your mammaries safely inside your burning bras. please.

Amos

Shipmate
# 44

- Posted      Profile for Amos     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
All three of them in your case, dearie.

--------------------

Nightlamp
Shipmate
# 266

- Posted      Profile for Nightlamp   Email Nightlamp   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
*port or maderia anyone? remeber to pass the port round to the left, gentlemen must offer to pour for any ladies present*

<nightlamp scans the room for ladies>

--------------------
I don't know what you are talking about so it couldn't have been that important- Nightlamp

Posts: 8442 | From: Midlands | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
ChastMastr
Shipmate
# 716

- Posted      Profile for ChastMastr   Author's homepage   Email ChastMastr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Francis Xavier:
That may well be true, but I can't think of any (purportedly) amusing anagrams of your name

Oh, I can. For example, those with an excessive interest in a certain part of my rear anatomy would be CHASM TARTS, or I could lack CHAT SMARTS, or people who want to compare willy lengths would keep MAST CHARTS (... this is one reason I am avoiding AOL and Yahoo as a place to meet people; "how big is your penis?" is a question I am really tired of being asked. Clue, people: I DON'T PLAN ON PUTTING IT IN YOU, NOW OR IN THE FUTURE. IT'S IN MY PROFILE. But I digress...)

However, the one no-one has thought of, ironically, is that someone could tell me where I can

CRAM my ASSHAT

--------------------

Amos

Shipmate
# 44

"Cram my Asshat," he says, chastely.

Ugh. Do it yourself, mate.

--------------------

ChastMastr
Shipmate
# 716

quote:
Originally posted by Amos:

Ugh. Do it yourself, mate.

I cannot, for I must...

FEED A GHOSTLY TUMOUR.

But I can still insult people with your own words. Just, you know, rearranged.

THOU GOUTY FEDERALISM!

Oh, a cute bear with a HOT TUM -- ORGY? FEUDALISE!

Perhaps that cute bear could be HOGTIED -- what a SEAMY FUR LOUT!

Perhaps he could also be quite pious as well as furry, cute and gay, and be a GODLY FAERIE, letting out a Charismatic TUM SHOUT!

UROLOGY HUT? DEFEATISM! (... even I don't get this one, nor am I sure I want to. Perhaps it has to do with watersports...)

I'll stop now. And all of these are from your original text, UGH, DO IT YOURSELF, MATE.

--------------------

Atticus
Shipmate
# 2212

I'm willing to compromise.

No more showtunes.

IF

Francis and David give up the anagrams.

ChastMastr
Shipmate
# 716

HA! You're forgetting I'm GAY! Your showtunes will only serve to make me STRONGER!

quote:
Nnnnnnot a daaaaay goes byyyyy... Not a blessss-ed daaaaaay... but you're some-where a part of my liiiiiife... and it looks like you'll staaaaaay...

--------------------

Siegfried
Ship's ferret
# 29

- Posted      Profile for Siegfried   Author's homepage   Email Siegfried   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Girlfriend, you're not even gay enough to carry my lipstick case! Now, hand me my tiara--it's SHOWTIME!

*clears throat* This is for my idol, Ethel...

You'll be swell, You'll be great!
You can have the whole world on a plate!
Starting here, starting now honey
everything's comin' up roses...

Sieglenda

Posts: 5592 | From: Tallahassee, FL USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
ChastMastr
Shipmate
# 716

*tsk* Tacky, tacky, tacky! Girlfriend... this is how it's done...

quote:
Give 'em hell, give 'em hate
You're gonna be back, I can't wait
Come on in, take a limb
Until everyone's pushing up daisies

You're a brute, you're a hoot
Gonna crush the whole world 'neath your boot
Killing teens, hear them scream
Until everyone's pushing up daisies ...

I can hear you answering all of my questions
I can feel you rummaging through my intestines

Throwing up! Getting sick!
Brah, I gotta get outa here quick
You're the cream! You're the top!
Rage on, dude! Never stop!
That short sharp shock they talk about is due
Jason, Everyone's pushing up daisies and daffodils
Everyone's gonna get gooshed 'til you get your fill ...

Black eyes and bright bloody noses for me and for you!!!!

From, naturellement, Jason! The Musical

--------------------

Atticus
Shipmate
# 2212

WOW! A three dollar bill! How queer.
at least my showtune was manly.

--------------------
still glowing from having my charm compared to Hugh Grant
Atticus

ChastMastr
Shipmate
# 716

*tsk* Oh, very well:

"Be a Man!" from Mulan

Happy?

--------------------

Atticus
Shipmate
# 2212

touche`. I still think you're all in this against me. But be sure to watch your backs, after all...

A sparrow in a hat can make a happy home,
and a flea can bite the bottom of the pope in Rome,
So never kick a dog, because he's just a pup,
you better run for cover when the pup grows up,
yes we'll fight like fifty armies and we won't give up!

See ya'll in August(this time I mean it)

oh, and wash your mouths out with soap you filthy trash talkers. I'm so glad I haven't sunk to your level...

--------------------

Ham'n'Eggs

Ship's Pig
# 629

- Posted      Profile for Ham'n'Eggs   Email Ham'n'Eggs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
petulantly snivelled by Hang smEg to whom I really can't be arsed to say a word:
Stop ignoring me dammit! I demand to be suspended!

--------------------
"...the heresies that men do leave / Are hated most of those they did deceive" - Will S

Posts: 3103 | From: Genghis Khan's sleep depot | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Arrietty

Ship's borrower
# 45

quote:
Originally posted by Amos:
Arietty--I cannot say how heavy my heart was in reading your post......Your feeble attempt at slanging droops and pales beside the coffee-time chat of any WI in my town.

Just a little tip Amos - I'd keep your membership of Wankers International quiet if I were you. It doesn't cut much ice with the C of E hierarchy. For obvious reasons.

--------------------
i-church

Amos

Shipmate
# 44

Now, now, now. Just drink your drink and I'll ask someone to tuck the blanket around your knees. And I'll wipe that bit of foam from your chin. There. You can do a better impression of Iris than that.

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016