homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Heaven: The Soap Opera (Page 3)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Heaven: The Soap Opera
Sarkycow
La belle Dame sans merci
# 1012

- Posted      Profile for Sarkycow   Email Sarkycow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sarkycow lurks in the shadows. She watches the bunnies swarming (can bunnies swarm? Now they can.) over people, trying to find out who shot Coot.

Hmmm, so stoo's plotting against Bel, and starbelly is joining in. Those b******* won't pay me for information given or for threatening the more unruly posters. I'm on Bel's side.

Sneaks away to Bel's office.

--------------------
“Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.”

Sarkycow
La belle Dame sans merci
# 1012

- Posted      Profile for Sarkycow   Email Sarkycow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sarkycow lurks in the shadows of Bel's office, attemtping to catch his attention. However, due to her habit of lurking everywhere, and fading into the background, Bel can't actually see her.

--------------------
“Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.”

Belisarius
Lord Bountiful of Admin (Emeritus) Delights
# 32

- Posted      Profile for Belisarius   Email Belisarius   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
< While lurking, Sarkycow is standing in front of the heating vent. Sheila, attempting re-enter hits her leg >

Sheila: OUCH!

Belisarius < Spinning around in his seat > What's wrong, She--...oh...Hello, Sarkycow.

Sarkycow: Gee, Bel, such a cool welcome. I thought you Heavenly types didn't hold grudges.

Sheila: Uh...I'll see myself out. < scurries back into heating vent >

Belisarius: What do you want?

Sarkycow: If you keep hurting my feelings, I won't tell you about the Fluffy Bunny army.

Belisarius: What??

Sarkycow: I thought you'd be interested.

Belisarius: All right--just give me a minute--I have to finishing merging these cookies, IPs, Recent User Traces, Ballistics Ratios, Spectrographs, and "The Best of Heaven's Hidden Cameras" into an Excel File to give to--

Erin < over intercom > BEL!! WHERE THE **** ARE YOU??

Belisarius: Right here, Erin--I'm about to send the data for your Who-Shot-Coot Application.

Erin: All right, but hurry up--I have had enough **** to deal with on the Boards today, especially Hell--one of the Hellhosts isn't spending enough time there, that's for sure.

Sarkycow < under breath while lurking >: Uh Oh...

Belisarius < pressing button >: You should be receiving it now.

Erin: Thanks--this should just take a few sec--******! *****! ***** * * ***** ***!! The Development Server is down again!! Now I have no idea how long it will take!!

Belisarius < trying to take advantage of the situation >: I'm sorry to hear that--should I make sure we do not have a fluffiness overload in the meantime?

Erin: What makes you think there will be one, what with Coot having just been shot?

Belisarius < not expecting that >: Well...the shock combined with your earlier reprimand could trigger a reaction too far in the opposite direction.

Erin: I guess that could happen--if it does, by all means prevent an overflow to the other Boards any way you can. Now excuse me while I beat the **** out of this worthless-- < cut off >

Belisarius: Hmm...it looks like you should get back to Hell before you're missed, Sarkycow.

Sarkycow: Don't worry about me--I'll be back < disappears >...

--------------------
Animals may be Evolution's Icing, but Bacteria are the Cake.
Andrew Knoll

Posts: 8080 | From: New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Belisarius
# 32

- Posted      Profile for Belisarius   Email Belisarius   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Erin: Double ****! Viola sent this message hours ago!--I hope it's not important...

< 15 seconds later >

WHY, THAT LITTLE...IF IT'S POWER-CRAZED MEGALOMANIA HE WANTS...

--------------------
Andrew Knoll

Belisarius
# 32

Stoo: There's the Admin Checkpoint--

< But an Apache Helicopter suddenly rises from behind the Checkpoint and hovers menacingly before Stoo >

Erin < through speaker >: What do you want? I was just leaving!

Stoo: Uh...you found out about Heaven?

Erin: Of course I did! < sigh > Hop in--I'll give you a ride back...

--------------------
Andrew Knoll

Belisarius
# 32

< The bunnies continue to swarm on unsuspecting poster, then fleeing as soon as possible >

Pyx_e: This may actually work!

Smudgie: Heaven will be saved!

Starbelly: Yes...< to self as a strange gleam forms in his eye > and I may become Senior Host...

--------------------
Andrew Knoll

Belisarius
# 32

Belisarius: Now to find those damn bunnies--

< But Erin's helicopter has reached Heaven >

Erin < through speaker >: BEL!! GET YOUR *** OUT HERE!!

Belisarius: Oh no!--Wait, this will solve two problems! < puts his PA system on > Is this because of the new 15-page limit on the Game Threads, Erin? I don't think they should be closed!

Miffy < panic-stricken >: Erin wants to close the Game Threads! We have to tickle her until she's happy again!

< the Bunnies pour from their hiding places and start swarming towards the helicopter >

Erin: What the...they're going to kill themselves! < through speaker > GET BACK!! I'M IN A ******* HELICOPTER!!...

--------------------
Andrew Knoll

John Donne

Renaissance Man
# 220

- Posted      Profile for John Donne     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
<As one, the Bunny Army halts, then begins pouring back in the direction of Pyx_e, Starbelly and Smudgie>

Starbelly <whipping out the Heracles Sock Puppet> : I don't like the look of this Heracles!

Heracles <being rotated at arm's length by Starbelly> : *snif* *snif* *snif*

<Starbelly as if seized by a force against his will, points Heracles at Smudgie>

Heracles: Woop! Woop! Woop! Woop!

<In a swooping movement Starbelly fixes the little Puppet rabbit jaws around Smudgie's neck>

Smudgie <genuinely> : Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

<Pyx_e opens his mouth as if to make an expletive but he, Smudgie and Starbelly [and Heracles] disappear in a teeming mass of fluffy white bunnies>

Posts: 13667 | From: Perth, W.A. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
John Donne

Renaissance Man
# 220

- Posted      Profile for John Donne     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
<From the sidelines various Heavenly denizens stand shocked, awaiting the awe-ful finale to this sorry tale>

kingsfold: Raaabiittt?

kenwritez <Holding a pie dish lined with a freshly prepared pie crust> : Ova hee-ya little bunnies. Look I puts it low so ya can jump inta it.

Embarrassed young intern (heathen mama): Coot, I know you can't hear me, but I'm soooo sorry about the Julie Andrews drag thing. *Two* episodes of that is more than any boy should have to bear.

Rabbit Inspector (nicolemrw) : I'm here. And I'll be taking names. Any minute now.

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
(sigh) Oh, for godssake...

(SCHWINGG)

(Bunnywithanaxe unsheathes one of the two cane swords strapped to her back, with a weary look on her furry little face. She gains about three or four feet as you watch. Bright white light streams from eyes, ears,fluffy tail, etc.)

Y'all think it's really cute to be invoking bunnies all the time, right? RIGHT? Ok, taste my wrath...

(raises cane sword menacingly Lightning crackles...)

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Belisarius
# 32

Stoo: Why are the bunnies attacking Smudgie? I have to save her! < leaps out of helicopter >

Erin < watching him fall >: ...am I the only one around here whose brain is larger than a walnut?...

--------------------
Andrew Knoll

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
HALT!

(bunny army halts, their little eyes glowing in zombie-like stupor. They sit on their haunches, still surrounding victims)

Do you want to hear my list of demands, or do I yell "sic"?

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
KenWritez
Shipmate
# 3238

- Posted      Profile for KenWritez   Email KenWritez   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Kenwritez wraps the stopped bunnies in strips of smoked bacon and sprigs of rosemary, salts and pappers them, spritzes them with 4 T of lemon juice, then pops them into the greased, doughed pie plates at 375 degrees F for 40 minutes.

DING! <oven bell rings rings>

The wonderful smell of baked hasenpfeffer with rosemary and bacon spreads thoughout the room. Even Kelly's nose twitches and she licks her lips in desire for a taste.

--------------------
"The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd." --Quentin Tarantino, Pulp Fiction

My blog: http://oxygenofgrace.blogspot.com

Posts: 11102 | From: Left coast of Wonderland, by the rabbit hole | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
kingsfold

Shipmate
# 1726

- Posted      Profile for kingsfold   Email kingsfold   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
...raabbiiitt

Rabbit.. killer rabbit?

Oh, my God, what have I done?

<overcome by remorse>

Was it me who set the killer bunny on Icarus Coot?

Find me a priest someone! I need to confess.

--------------------
I came to Jesus and I found in him my star, my sun.
And in that light of life I'll walk 'til travelling days are done

Posts: 4473 | From: land of the wee midgie | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Rowen
Shipmate
# 1194

- Posted      Profile for Rowen   Email Rowen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Rev. Rowen comes in and asks, in a caring and compassionate manner, "Will I do? I am not a priest- and am a woman.... On the other hand, you need not call me Father.... And you might prefer the informality of us non- Father types... So call me Pastor, or Reverend or Hey You...Tell me your worries, my son...."

--------------------
"May I live this day… compassionate of heart" (John O’Donoghue)...

Posts: 4897 | From: Somewhere cold in Victoria, Australia | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
ChrisT

One of the Good Guys™
# 62

- Posted      Profile for ChrisT   Author's homepage   Email ChrisT   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Kingsfold: I fear I have done a terrible thing, to one of God's elect...

Rowen: What, a priest?

Kingsfold: No, even worse - a Host! In fact a Heavenly Host no less! How can I live with myself?

Rowen: The short answer is you can't. But I'll see what I can do.

<cut to hunky guy sat at table>

MrT (ChrisT): You ain't getting me on no plane, fool. Or no helicopter neither. But I will drink this tasty milk *glug glug glug* uh-oh...

Phoenix (as Face): Hehehe, one problem out of the way. Now where's that Kelly got to?

--------------------
Firmly on dry land

Posts: 6489 | From: Here, there and everywhere | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Rowen
Shipmate
# 1194

- Posted      Profile for Rowen   Email Rowen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Rev Rowen, in her caring compassionate way, coms back to kingsfold.
"Sorry mate, can't mend what is broken now. Sorry. I'll give you my letter opener if you want an honourable but weird and painful way out...."

Sound of sad and sorrowful but weird music in background.

--------------------

Posts: 4897 | From: Somewhere cold in Victoria, Australia | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
kingsfold

Shipmate
# 1726

- Posted      Profile for kingsfold   Email kingsfold   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
kingsfold: Woman, man, Rev, Pastor, Father, Sir - I don't care, as long as you can absolve me!

<brain finally catches up with ears>

What do you mean I can't mend what is broken? That you'll lend me a letter opener? Icky's not dead you know! I just made a mistake. Have pity on me! Miserere mei Deus, secundum magnam misericordiam tuam and all that!

--------------------

Posts: 4473 | From: land of the wee midgie | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Rowen
Shipmate
# 1194

Rev: "I don't speak Latin, for I am a liberal Protestant..."

--------------------

Rowen
Shipmate
# 1194

And so the Rev walks out of kingsfold's life forever....accompanied by sad music...

--------------------

kingsfold

Shipmate
# 1726

Liberal Protestant's fine by me...I can translate.

"Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy great goodness..."

What do you mean you're going? I mean, what sort of an example is that for a Reverend to set? What happened to love, to forgiveness, to...

<sees that Rev Rowen has truly departed and sinks sorrowfully to the floor, sobbing heart-rendingly in the corner. Unbidden the words of the Psalmist come to mind "Thy rebuke hath broken my heart, I am full of heaviness. I looked for some to have pity on me, but there was no man, neither found I any to comfort me.."

kingsfold's hand brushes against Rowen's letter opener, and picks it up. Still sobbing, kingsfold turns the knife over and over, meditatively>

--------------------

Nunc Dimittis
Seamstress of Sound
# 848

- Posted      Profile for Nunc Dimittis   Email Nunc Dimittis   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Ms Dimittis and Bp Rascal come running.]

ND: Hey, I've brought you a priest - nay, a bishop even. A MALE bishop...

[Bp Rascal comes in behind her wearing full regalia.]

Posts: 9515 | From: Delta Quadrant | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tubbs

Miss Congeniality
# 440

- Posted      Profile for Tubbs   Author's homepage   Email Tubbs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Mrs Tubbs follows with thermos containing hot sweet tea ...

Tubbs

--------------------
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it up and remove all doubt" - Dennis Thatcher. My blog. Decide for yourself which I am

Posts: 12701 | From: Someplace strange | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
kingsfold

Shipmate
# 1726

<perks up rather>

Did someone say tea? Yes please.

<slurps noisily>

Oh, Your Grace, Reverend Father whatever else you wish to be called. I've done a terrible thing (I think)....Here, you're not Gerald Ambulance in disguise are you?

--------------------

dolphy

Lady of Perpetual Responsiblity
# 862

- Posted      Profile for dolphy   Email dolphy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
somewhere in the background an orchestra strikes up the overture to The Sound of Music [Disappointed]

--------------------
Looking forward to my rock moving closer again.

Posts: 15134 | From: my camper van | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tubbs

Miss Congeniality
# 440

- Posted      Profile for Tubbs   Author's homepage   Email Tubbs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I cannot believe, btw, that you have allied yourself withthe MW crowd who offer just GIN, incense and lace when the SF crowd can offer video technology so you can film the whole thing and sell the rights ...
[Snigger]

It seems now Stoo has gone to Heaven he has lost all commericial sense [Disappointed] [Razz]

And Coot, I still have some "contacts" from the war if you need to *ahem* do something "blokey" [Big Grin] [Wink]

Tubbs

--------------------
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it up and remove all doubt" - Dennis Thatcher. My blog. Decide for yourself which I am

Miffy

Ship's elephant
# 1438

- Posted      Profile for Miffy   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kenwritez:
Kenwritez wraps the stopped bunnies in strips of smoked bacon and sprigs of rosemary, salts and pappers them, spritzes them with 4 T of lemon juice, then pops them into the greased, doughed pie plates at 375 degrees F for 40 minutes.

DING! <oven bell rings rings>

The wonderful smell of baked hasenpfeffer with rosemary and bacon spreads thoughout the room. Even Kelly's nose twitches and she licks her lips in desire for a taste.

Miffy: You won't get me that easily, you know! [Love]

--------------------
"I don't feel like smiling." "You're English dear; fake it!" (Colin Firth "Easy Virtue")
Growing Greenpatches

Posts: 4739 | From: The Kitchen | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
kingsfold

Shipmate
# 1726

Where you referring to me, Mrs Tubbs? Can't I have TEA, incense AND video technology?

Anyhow, does anyone else think that Bp Rascal looks uncannily like Gerald Ambulance? 'Cos I'm not confessing to HIM. No way.

--------------------

Tubbs

Miss Congeniality
# 440

quote:
Originally posted by kingsfold:
Where you referring to me, Mrs Tubbs? Can't I have TEA, incense AND video technology?

<SNIP>

Not for the duration of this thread. [Razz]

Tubbs

[UBB Code edited]

[ 10. January 2003, 14:46: Message edited by: Belisarius ]

--------------------

kingsfold

Shipmate
# 1726

But I'm an Anglican - I'm good at sitting on fences!

This is getting progressively complicated. It seems there are factions bidding for my soul. To whom can I turn?

--------------------

Belisarius
# 32

< While the wrangling goes on over Kingsfold, Stoo hobbles to the dazed, prone Smudgie >

Stoo: Smudgie--are you all right???

Smudgie < focuses >: Oh, dearest Stoo--I knew you would come...

Stoo < his manly resolve breaking >: Oh, Smudgie!

< the two passionately embrace. Music swells... >

--------------------
Andrew Knoll

Belisarius
# 32

< Anselmina finishes listening to cellphone message >

Anselmina: Oh, no! The SF Board is infiltrating!

Amos: Muscling in on our racket, eh? Come along, Icarus. < they lead him by a chain of adamant >...

--------------------
Andrew Knoll

Belisarius
# 32

Belisarius: Excellent...for the moment, they've completely forgotten about me...

--------------------
Andrew Knoll

Belisarius
# 32

< Erin has landed the helicopter. She removes her helmut, releasing her wild mane of tresses. >

Oooh, that son of a ***** is gonna get it for that bunny ploy!

< cell phone beeps--she reads text message, then smiles... >

--------------------
Andrew Knoll

Miffy

Ship's elephant
# 1438

- Posted      Profile for Miffy   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Belisarius:
< Erin has landed the helicopter. She removes her helmut, releasing her wild mane of tresses. >

Oooh, that son of a ***** is gonna get it for that bunny ploy!

< cell phone beeps--she reads text message, then smiles... >

Insistent tapping is to be heard coming from under the piecrust

Miffy: Oi you! I said - You can't get rid of me that easily! [Two face]

--------------------
"I don't feel like smiling." "You're English dear; fake it!" (Colin Firth "Easy Virtue")
Growing Greenpatches

Sarkycow
La belle Dame sans merci
# 1012

Sarkycow lurks in the shadows behind Erin, trying to get her attention. Finally she coughs. Erin jumps, startled, then looks round.

Erin: Oh, it's you. Why the **** aren't you down in ******* Hell, killing all the ******* posters?

Sarkycow: I have information. Good information. About the bunnies, stoo's plottings, and starbelly's secret desires. What's it worth?

Sarkycow thinks to self: I might even tell her about Bel. She has more power than him, and pays more.

--------------------

John Donne

Renaissance Man
# 220

Belisarius: Mmmm. It falls into place... <finger poised over the Mass Delete button>

<Enter Sheila panting and dusting bunny fluff off herself>

Sheila: Stop Bel!

Belisarius: Never! I am an inch away from victory!

Sheila: I know who shot Icarus Coot!

Belisarius: What do I care! Now, not just Heaven, but all the Planes will make obeisance to my Hostly Countenance.

Sheila <runs and shields the Mass Delete button with her body> : Don't do this Bel! If you love me - please don't do this!

Belisarius: Move away Sheila! Or I will crush you too!

Sheila <gasping>: Bel! After all we've been through?

Belisarius <breaks down > : It's no good. Sheila, you know I can never refuse you. <sobs with his head on his folded arms>

Sheila: Oh Bel! <She noses his hand open and curls up in it. There is a pause> It was Smudgie by the way. Kingsfold was mesmerised by Dr Cosmo's legs, the guilt he feels is baseless!

Belisarius: What?! <gives Sheila a big kiss on the snout> We must do something!

[Edit: Darn i got 'can never' right the first time!]

[ 10. January 2003, 15:25: Message edited by: Icarus Coot ]

Belisarius
# 32

< Erin cuts Sarkycow off >

Tell me later--the ******** server finally kicked in, and I've just found out that Smudgie shot Coot!

Sarkycow < annoyed she didn't find out first > How did she do it?

Erin: While having some sort of dispute with him, she pulled a gun from the Random Thread and fired it before it changed into a turkey baster. Before I pass punishment, I must find out the motive...

--------------------
Andrew Knoll

Stoo

Mighty Pirate
# 254

- Posted      Profile for Stoo   Email Stoo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Stoo: Smudgie, we must elope! Our love can never come to fruition in such a place as this!

<They embrace>

Smudgie: It could! We could make it work!

Stoo: No, Smudgie, I fear not. We must leave now!

--------------------
This space left blank

Posts: 5266 | From: the director of "Bikini Traffic School" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
dolphy

# 862

- Posted      Profile for dolphy   Email dolphy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
somewhere in the background, the orchestra beings to play "I will always love you"....

--------------------

Miffy

Ship's elephant
# 1438

quote:
Originally posted by Dolphy:
somewhere in the background, the orchestra beings to play "I will always love you"....

Cue chorus of giggles and vomiting noises from the lapin chasseur. [Love] [Projectile]

--------------------
Growing Greenpatches

kingsfold

Shipmate
# 1726

Phew, what a relief - it wasn't me after all. But mesmerised by Dr Cosmo's legs! [Eek!] I think I'd better go and lie down, and take it easy for a couple of days to get over it.

<vanishes off over the horizon, pausing first to release Miffy from the pie>

--------------------

sophs

Sardonic Angel
# 2296

- Posted      Profile for sophs   Author's homepage   Email sophs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Simon: I think you already know the motive Erin. You have known it for a long time. Smudgie is looking to take over the ship. That is all the love affair with Stoo is for, she is trying to win over the hosts, Icaurs found out here secret plan,as did Viola, so she shot them. But there was more you didn't know. The plot to get rid of Bel from heaven, and the master mind of the whole plot...surely you didn't think Smudgie would have thought of it alone?
NO, there was another...I provided the guns, i am behind smudgie all the way.

Sarkycow: Why are you telling us this?

Simon: i do not wish you to die not knowing the whole truth.

Erin: You - you - wouldn't

Simon: I would.

simon clicks his figures and a giant sock puppet operated by tomb descends and --------

Posts: 5407 | From: searching saharas of sorrow | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Miffy

Ship's elephant
# 1438

quote:
Originally posted by kingsfold:
Phew, what a relief - it wasn't me after all. But mesmerised by Dr Cosmo's legs! [Eek!] I think I'd better go and lie down, and take it easy for a couple of days to get over it.

<vanishes off over the horizon, pausing first to release Miffy from the pie>

Miffy: My hero! [Love] Now to rescue my fellow bunnie-wunnies. Produces Miffy Mobile from under her vest and makes quick call to... The bearded one himself.

Miffy: Hello! Is that 'Animal Hospital?' Miffy speaking. I've a job for Rolfie.

--------------------
Growing Greenpatches

dolphy

# 862

The orchestra swiftly moves on to another tune... Run rabbit, run rabbit, run, run, run... [Snigger]

--------------------

Miffy

Ship's elephant
# 1438

quote:
The orchestra swiftly moves on to another tune... Run rabbit, run rabbit, run, run, run... [Snigger]

Ahem! Whose side are you on, Dolphy?! [Wink]

But, even as Sarky and Erin cower back against the wall in abject terror [Thought: Why am I helping those two - must be old age ] from far, far away, comes a peculiar thumping sound, as of a thousand kangaroos. The bearded one is on his way!

The heavenly host bursts into (apols to Australian shipmates)........

--------------------
Growing Greenpatches

dolphy

# 862

The orchestra realise that someone had changed their music, and so now begin to play 'I love God's tiny creatures that wander wild and free'... [Big Grin]

--------------------

Miffy

Ship's elephant
# 1438

quote:
The orchestra realise that someone had changed their music, and so now begin to play 'I love God's tiny creatures that wander wild and free'... [Big Grin]

Nope - I was thinking more of:

Tie Me Kangaroo Down [Big Grin]

Miffy: Guaranteed to send the wicked Simon diving for cover! [Wink]

--------------------
Growing Greenpatches

dolphy

# 862

The orchestra, who are going to ask for more money if people keep stealing their music, begin to play: Tie me kangeroo down sport, tie me kangerrooooo down!!!

--------------------

John Donne

Renaissance Man
# 220

<The giant sock puppet operated by tomb descends... it is none other than Mr Zebedee>

Mr Zebedee: Time to go hooooooome, Simon.

Simon: Orrr. C'mon. It's not tea time yet.

Erin <still grappling with the sheer illogicality of it all> : Simon, you wouldn't?

Simon: Oh bugger. Nar. I wouldn't. It was Smudgie's whole plan, I.. I.. I just thought I might be able to squeeze out a few more page clicks for our fabbo Ark project!

Erin: You dumb ****! But I am so ******* relieved! <gives him a big sloppy kiss and hug>

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016