homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Hell: I wish I were gay (Page 5)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Hell: I wish I were gay
SWAT (aka the former Mr PInk)
Shipmate
# 2979

- Posted      Profile for SWAT (aka the former Mr PInk)     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
SEction 28 was bought into being because the then government was worried that too much emphasis was being placed on the promotion of Homosexuality in schools ect and this was a bad thing as it wasted Local auuthority money on doing so. The fact that that the government was Conservative and they had just suffered an electoral backlash in the recent conucil elections doesn't really come into it.

What it means is that Teachers/Social Workers?Youth Workers ect can't tell you about resources such as the local gay drop in or that it's ok to Gay or that it's a perfectly valid life choice as by doing so it'll corrupt "family values" (whatever they may be)

Funnily this tagged onto the Criminal Justice bill as the govt wanted to get this dreadful mish mash of legistration into law asap and with scant regard as to its consquences (more Gay bashing, less responsible, sex education the rise of HIV (due to the fact you Local authorities can't actually fund local gay health projects) & they say igorance is bliss.

--------------------
"That's sooooooooooooo"

Posts: 65 | From: Croydon | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Degs

Friend of dorothy
# 2824

- Posted      Profile for Degs   Email Degs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IntellectByProxy:
I must admit to being very ignorant of this [Embarrassed] , can you explain what Section 28 covers, and why it is objectionable please...?

Section 28 of the Local Government Act 1988 prohibits the use of public funds to 'promote' homosexuality, either diectly or through finacing other groups.

The wording of the measure is deliberately vague so as to cast its net more widely.

Its most insidious effect has been that of self-censorship, not least in stifling balanced discussion of lesbian and gay issues in local authority schools.

What I find most objectionable is that it is censorship. That was its intent. And we are a nation that believes in freedom of speech and of expression.

--------------------
The preest when he hath sayd and red all: he gyueth the benedyccion upon all those that be there present and then he doth tourne hym from the people retournynge thyther from whens he came.

Posts: 2388 | From: a land that I heard of once in a lullaby | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
IntellectByProxy

Larger than you think
# 3185

- Posted      Profile for IntellectByProxy   Author's homepage   Email IntellectByProxy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I see, and is there a serious possibility that our more enlightened labour government (note: possible sarcasm) is going to repeal section 28?

It seems that it is inconsistent with both freedom of speach, as you both say, and with inclusion. By disallowing the 'promotion' of homosexuality you are, by inference, promoting heterosexuality. Which means that the official position is that heterosexuality is the 'correct' life path.

Now that is at odds with the governments stance that all members of society are equal and deserve equal treatment.

I can understand schools not wanting to 'promote' christianity or 'promote' buddhism, but these are life choices. As I understand it one does not choose to be homosexual or heterosexual so it is impossible to 'promote' either. You don't catch your sexuality from advertisments.

--------------------
www.zambiadiaries.blogspot.com

Posts: 3482 | From: The opposite | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Merseymike
Shipmate
# 3022

- Posted      Profile for Merseymike   Email Merseymike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Be fair. I don't agree with everything the Government does, but they have tried to repeal it, only the House of Lords blocked it.
In Scotland, the legislation has been repealed, and, just as the Christian Institute predicted, regular lessons on 'How to be Queer' and 'Mincing for beginners', with options in 'Dyke Style' and 'Subverting the Nuclear Traditional Christian Family', now take place each morning. Compulsory membership of the Gay and Lesbian youth group has also been established to ensure that regular promotion of homosexuality has a permanent place in daily school life. This is so gay people can subvert children and persuade them all to become gay Satan worshippers.

It is likely that the legislation will be repealed in the next session ; the Conservatives, after the adoption debacle, are likely to allow a free vote

--------------------
Christianity is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be experienced

Posts: 3360 | From: Walked the plank | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Shipmate
# 2979

- Posted      Profile for SWAT (aka the former Mr PInk)     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'd like to think that when section 28 is repealled (with the emphasis on when) we'll be seeing classes dedicate to the apprecation of Steps & How to make the Souffle rise.

--------------------
"That's sooooooooooooo"

IntellectByProxy

Larger than you think
# 3185

- Posted      Profile for IntellectByProxy   Author's homepage   Email IntellectByProxy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MR PINK:
I'd like to think that when section 28 is repealled (with the emphasis on when) we'll be seeing classes dedicate to the apprecation of Steps & How to make the Souffle rise.

Do you have to like steps to be gay?
Do hettys like lifts and escalators more?

There are hidden depths to this sexuality thing that I had not previously considered. Could you point me to the research you have read which gives the preferred ascension method of people of differing sexual tendencies, please?

Thanks

--------------------

Shipmate
# 2979

I'll you this this being Gay lark ain't its all cracked up to be.

--------------------
"That's sooooooooooooo"

Degs

Friend of dorothy
# 2824

- Posted      Profile for Degs   Email Degs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Most definitely not!! [Projectile]

As for wanting to know the best method for getting up I don't think that is a uniquely gay issue. [Wink]

--------------------
The preest when he hath sayd and red all: he gyueth the benedyccion upon all those that be there present and then he doth tourne hym from the people retournynge thyther from whens he came.

Posts: 2388 | From: a land that I heard of once in a lullaby | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
IntellectByProxy

Larger than you think
# 3185

quote:
Originally posted by Degs:
quote:

As for wanting to know the best method for getting up I don't think that is a uniquely gay issue. [Wink]

Is that a personal attack, or a corporate one? [Mad]

--------------------

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
In the Flintstones' theme song we are promised that "we'll have a gay old time." Is this TV show banned under Section 28?

PS I'm a step(father) -- does that make me gay?

Reader Alexis

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
tomb
Shipmate
# 174

- Posted      Profile for tomb   Author's homepage   Email tomb   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
originally posted by the well-named "Intelligent by Proxy"
...You obviously don't read very well, or had not bothered to take the time to do so, and you insult my intelligence in a way which almost (but not entirely) makes me fail to have much respect for your post.

The problem is that you don't write very well. Generally, people who engage in writing ironically aren't simultaneously afflicted with terminal earnestness.

And, dear me, do I dare say it? Oh, why not! I don't much care whether you "respect" me or not.

Posts: 5039 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I must admit to being very ignorant of this [Embarrassed] , can you explain what Section 28 covers, and why it is objectionable please...?

[Killing me]

Good grief, I know what Section 28 is, and I'm an American!

Glad you owned up to your ignorance, but my word ...

Posts: 24453 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Degs

Friend of dorothy
# 2824

quote:
quote:
quote:

It wasn't an attack at all1 Hence the [Wink]

Good grief!!

--------------------

IntellectByProxy

Larger than you think
# 3185

quote:
Originally posted by tomb:
The problem is that you don't write very well. Generally, people who engage in writing ironically aren't simultaneously afflicted with terminal earnestness.

And, dear me, do I dare say it? Oh, why not! I don't much care whether you "respect" me or not.

Yes, I forgot that some people can't detect irony unless there's a smilie attached...

And I didn't say I didn't respect you; I said I didn't respect your post because of your flagrant mis-reading of mine and your consequent drivel. I couldn't form a respectful opinion of you from one post. Which is lucky really, all things considered.

--------------------

IntellectByProxy

Larger than you think
# 3185

quote:
quote:
It wasn't an attack at all1 Hence the [Wink]

Good grief!!

Good grief, I was harking back to the sub-plot to my threads in which people always seem to be discussing my sexual prowess and penis size (for some reason [Paranoid] ) I was being sarcastic [Yipee]

--------------------

Degs

Friend of dorothy
# 2824

Oh Lord! More smiley confusion!!! [Embarrassed]

--------------------

daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

- Posted      Profile for daisymay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
28 never hindered us giving information or teaching about homosexuality - but we didn't have step classes or souffl`e (how do you get that ` to hover over the e ? ) competitions.

And the girls tended to fall romantically in "love" with the gay men teachers.

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Posts: 11224 | From: London - originally Dundee, Blairgowrie etc... | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
chukovsky

Ship's toddler
# 116

- Posted      Profile for chukovsky   Author's homepage   Email chukovsky   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by daisymay:
but we didn't have step classes or souffl`e (how do you get that ` to hover over the e ? ) competitions.

You type & then e then acute

like this

é

There's a whole bunch of similar stuff in the Practice your UBB here thread, about 8 or so pages in (some of it written by me, and some by babybear, so you could search on either of our usernames).

--------------------
This space left intentionally blank. Do not write on both sides of the paper at once.

Posts: 6842 | From: somewhere else | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Shipmate
# 2979

quote:
Originally posted by daisymay:
28 never hindered us giving information or teaching about homosexuality - but we didn't have step classes or souffl`e (how do you get that ` to hover over the e ? ) competitions.

While I'm opposed to 28 on princple I'm sure that resource teachers will always find a way round it to give the relevant information.

Let's not forget opinion has changed over the last 20 or so years and people are generally more tolerant (and with the forthcoming Sexual Offences Act Hetrosexuals will be treated equally if they indulge in lewd acts in public)

I've often wondered if someone had kissed or sexually come on to me when I was an adolscent wether my life would of taken a different path and I'd saved alot of people a lot of grief but then I wouldn't have alot of the things I've done or been to alot of the places I've been to or had my two beautiful children.

[Away for a week and the second thread you check has awful UBB code.]

[ 03. December 2002, 13:01: Message edited by: Nightlamp ]

--------------------
"That's sooooooooooooo"

Shipmate
# 2979

Someone told me the otherday I couldn't possibly be Gay as I had no desire to see Mama Mia (are Abba songs regarded as Showtunes thesedays?) and spent my saturday evenings either playing or dancing to records by black americans.

--------------------
"That's sooooooooooooo"

ken
Ship's Roundhead
# 2460

- Posted      Profile for ken     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Former Mr PInk:
(are Abba songs regarded as Showtunes thesedays?)

Only Dancing Queen, which is also the Ultimate Wall of Sound Experience, from the string section down to the deliberatly very slightly out of tune honky-tonk piano.
Posts: 39579 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
IntellectByProxy

Larger than you think
# 3185

quote:
Originally posted by The Former Mr PInk:
Someone told me the otherday I couldn't possibly be Gay as I had no desire to see Mama Mia (are Abba songs regarded as Showtunes thesedays?) and spent my saturday evenings either playing or dancing to records by black americans.

Is your signature deliberately misspelled ?

--------------------

Merseymike
Shipmate
# 3022

- Posted      Profile for Merseymike   Email Merseymike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Next you'll be telling me that you don't like The Sound of Music, and own a Play Station.

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------

IntellectByProxy

Larger than you think
# 3185

quote:
Originally posted by Merseymike:
Next you'll be telling me that you don't like The Sound of Music, and own a Play Station.

[Roll Eyes]

I have never seen The Sound Of Music, and I aspire to a Playstation. What can this mean?

--------------------

ken
Ship's Roundhead
# 2460

- Posted      Profile for ken     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes]

I have never seen The Sound Of Music, and I aspire to a Playstation. What can this mean?
That you are a small child whose parents are very poor?
Shipmate
# 2979

quote:

[Roll Eyes]

One out of two ain't bad (Though The Wizard of Oz is one of my favourite all time movies.)

[UBB not HTML. Remember next time.]

[ 04. December 2002, 12:46: Message edited by: sarkycow ]

--------------------
"That's sooooooooooooo"

Shipmate
# 2979

quote:
I have never seen The Sound Of Music,
Where have you been?

There is no escape.

[Damn right there's no escape. Go practise code and learn how to get it right.]

[ 04. December 2002, 12:49: Message edited by: sarkycow ]

--------------------
"That's sooooooooooooo"

Merseymike
Shipmate
# 3022

Intellect : have no fears. You're not gay. Gay men know every line of the Sound of Music down to the last wimple, and we would never, never , even consider buying a play Station - the ultimate hettie boys toy

[Big Grin]

--------------------

Nightlamp
Shipmate
# 266

- Posted      Profile for Nightlamp   Email Nightlamp   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hettie is that the opposite to homo?

--------------------
I don't know what you are talking about so it couldn't have been that important- Nightlamp

Posts: 8442 | From: Midlands | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
St. Sebastian

Staggering ever onward
# 312

- Posted      Profile for St. Sebastian   Email St. Sebastian   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Mersey, when did we stop calling them Breeders? When you say "Hettie" I think of old film stars. Clearly I've missed a newsletter or two from Gay Central. And I loved my Playstation 'til my ex got rid of it so I would "put attention to ME!" (meaning, of course, him). But then, I'm an indifferent dresser and loathe the gym so clearly my gay gene is not fully functional. [Razz]

--------------------
St. Seb

In Spite of Everything: Yes.

Posts: 962 | From: Burlington, North Carolina | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
tomb
Shipmate
# 174

- Posted      Profile for tomb   Author's homepage   Email tomb   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
In all the time I have been coming to the Ship of Fools, this has got to be the most weird-ass thread I have ever encountered.

From the initial post to all the pseudo-purgatorial Section whatever-number speculation, we now descend to Abba.

And show tunes.

Any straight guy with even modest pretentions to sensitvity is eventually confronted with the myth that gay men are the arbiters of taste, popular culture, and "cool."

Then the cognitative dissonance sets in.

Really now, what male, regardless of the ambiguity of his sexuality, is gonna allow himself to be seduced by another guy during a romantic interlude spiced up by pink zinfandel and Julie Andrews singing "I could have danced all night"?

And if they had any doubts, my God, listening to "Dancing Queen" would be enough to send you to the doctor to get testosterone injections until you had hair growing out of the back of your eyeballs.

I propose a new pogrom against gay people. It won't be based on their Unnatural Sexual Practices, but upon the fact that they have Horrible Taste.

Shipmate
# 2979

quote:
Gay men know every line of the Sound of Music down to the last wimple,

[Big Grin]

Must be genetic.

I seem to be fighting a losing battle.

--------------------
"That's sooooooooooooo"

IntellectByProxy

Larger than you think
# 3185

quote:
I propose a new pogrom against gay people. It won't be based on their Unnatural Sexual Practices, but upon the fact that they have Horrible Taste.

Exactly how many gay people have you eaten, Tomb? And is it a representative sample (so to speak)?
In your experience do black gay people taste different to white gay people?

We need to know.

p.s. I take your comment about this being a wierd-ass thread as a huge compliment.

--------------------

ken
Ship's Roundhead
# 2460

quote:
Really now, what male, regardless of the ambiguity of his sexuality, is gonna allow himself to be seduced by another guy during a romantic interlude spiced up by pink zinfandel and Julie Andrews singing "I could have danced all night"?

Only one old enough to have seen her in the original London stage production of My Fair Lady, from which she was bounced when the film was made. "I could have danced all night" isn't in TSOM. Trust me - I know every word of both musicals.

Did they even have Zinfandel in those days?

Degs

Friend of dorothy
# 2824

quote:
Gay men know every line of the Sound of Music down to the last wimple. [Big Grin]

A very good friend and fellow shipmate and I have taken this a stage further!

It is possible to sing the 'Gloria in excelsis' in Latin to the tune of 'Eidelweiss'! [Cool]

I'm glad I'm not straight! [Yipee]

--------------------

Pyx_e

Quixotic Tilter
# 57

- Posted      Profile for Pyx_e     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm glad your not straight too. [Big Grin]

P

--------------------
It is better to be Kind than right.

Posts: 9778 | From: The Dark Tower | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Shipmate
# 2979

quote:

I'm just glad I'm me & all that entails (good or bad)

--------------------
"That's sooooooooooooo"

Duo Seraphim*
Sea lawyer
# 3251

- Posted      Profile for Duo Seraphim*   Email Duo Seraphim*       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
A very good friend and fellow shipmate and I have taken this a stage further!

It is possible to sing the 'Gloria in excelsis' in Latin to the tune of 'Eidelweiss'! [Cool]

Crikey - he's right!

"Gloriaaa! Gloooriaa! Gloria in exceeelsis!..."

( wanders off humming "How I wish I was gay" to the tune of "There is nothing like a dame" from "South Pacific".)

--------------------
2^8, eight bits to a byte

Posts: 3967 | From: Sydney Australia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
ChastMastr
Shipmate
# 716

- Posted      Profile for ChastMastr   Author's homepage   Email ChastMastr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
And if they had any doubts, my God, listening to "Dancing Queen" would be enough to send you to the doctor to get testosterone injections until you had hair growing out of the back of your eyeballs.

Fortunately some of us have better taste than that. There's always the Village People. [Snigger]

David
actually likes Abba but would also like hair to grow out of the back of his eyeballs

--------------------
My essays on comics continuity: http://chastmastr.tumblr.com/tagged/continuity

Posts: 14068 | From: Clearwater, Florida | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
tomb
Shipmate
# 174

quote:
Originally posted by ken:
quote:

Only one old enough to have seen her in the original London stage production of My Fair Lady, from which she was bounced when the film was made. "I could have danced all night" isn't in TSOM. Trust me - I know every word of both musicals.

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds"--Emerson.

quote:
IntelligentByProxy dribbled:
And I didn't say I didn't respect you; I said I didn't respect your post because of your flagrant mis-reading of mine and your consequent drivel.

Eat shit and die, IBP.

quote:
IBP then salaciously inquired:
Exactly how many gay people have you eaten, Tomb? And is it a representative sample (so to speak)?

In my experience, everybody, regardless of their sexual preference or race, tastes like chicken.

quote:
Ken then inquired:
Did they even have Zinfandel in those days?

No. It was a metaphor.
IntellectByProxy

Larger than you think
# 3185

quote:

quote:
IBP then salaciously inquired:

In my experience, everybody, regardless of their sexual preference or race, tastes like chicken.

quote:
Originally quoted by Tomb in a fit of pique
Eat shit and die, IBP.

Why? Does shit taste like chicken too?
Come on Tomb we need to know all about your unhealthful sexual practices. You are among friends.

[Unhealthful? So not only do you have a small todger, but you also can't code, or speak English properly?]

[ 09. December 2002, 16:28: Message edited by: sarkycow ]

--------------------

RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally ranted by IntellectByProxy:
Why? Does shit taste like chicken too?

Please say that you were temporarily delusional because of an unfortunate combination of crack cocaine and psychotropic mushrooms, and don't actually consider that to be any sort of worthy comeback.

quote:
Come on Tomb we need to know all about your unhealthful sexual practices. You are among friends.
One would think that the logical separation between culinary and sexual practices could be automatically assumed unless otherwise specified. That is, of course, unless one regularly copulates with one's food before consumption... Does this explain you, IntellectByProxy? I'm guessing that you might not be welcome back to MacDonalds any more. Makes me wonder, how do you check how hot your coffee is?
Posts: 15274 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
IntellectByProxy

Larger than you think
# 3185

quote:
Originally posted by sarkycow in a fit of extreme illiteracy -
[Unhealthful? So not only do you have a small todger, but you also can't code, or speak English properly?]

2 entries found for unhealthful.
un·health·ful ( P ) Pronunciation Key (n-hlthfl)
adj.
Causing or conducive to poor health; unwholesome.

Any questions?

Good.

--------------------

IntellectByProxy

Larger than you think
# 3185

quote:
Originally posted by RooK:
Please say that you were temporarily delusional because of an unfortunate combination of crack cocaine and psychotropic mushrooms,

No, double cappuchino with sugar.

quote:

and don't actually consider that to be any sort of worthy comeback.

No, I was reposting to the lowest common denominator. I didn't want to overly tax Tomb's brain.

quote:
One would think that the logical separation between culinary and sexual practices could be automatically assumed unless otherwise specified.
I never assume anything. Coprophiliacs are a weird bunch.

[corrected the spelling of "weird". Just to tax my brain.]

[ 11. December 2002, 16:22: Message edited by: tomb ]

--------------------

Degs

Friend of dorothy
# 2824

quote:
Originally posted by Pyx_e:
I'm glad your not straight too. [Big Grin]

P

Thank you for what I assume is an affirmation! [Confused]

--------------------

RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally blurted by IntellectByProxy:
quote:
Please say that you were temporarily delusional because of an unfortunate combination of crack cocaine and psychotropic mushrooms,

No, double cappuchino with sugar.
If you don't mind accomodating my limited tolerance for dipshit posts, could you then avoid caffeinated beverages while on board? Thanks ever so much.

quote:
Further blurtings from IntellectByProxy:
No, I was reposting to the lowest common denominator.

Please don't do that. Someone might misunderstand the practice, and try to use your post as a denominator, thence causing this thread to approach infinity. Sadly, my buffer is finite.

quote:
And finally, by IBP:
I never assume anything. Coprophiliacs are a wierd bunch.

Yes. You certainly seem to be.
Um... so if you and your smelly coprophiliac buddies never assume anything, do you find that it takes you somewhat longer to accomplish regular tasks than most other people? I mean, just commuting to work every day must be hell, with having to verify where to go, how to get there, and even if you should.

I think that must be an exaggeration. You simply must assume some things. Like, for instance, that tomb's threats are not serious. You might want to follow your principle a little more closely.
(I don't want you to, of course. I'm a sadist.)

Posts: 15274 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
IntellectByProxy

Larger than you think
# 3185

quote:
Originally posted by Rook
quote:
Further blurtings from IntellectByProxy:
No, I was reposting to the lowest common denominator.

Please don't do that. Someone might misunderstand the practice, and try to use your post as a denominator, thence causing this thread to approach infinity.

If your assertion holds true, Rook, then if both of us post it doesn't matter who is the denominator and who the numerator as together we will approach unity.

Socrates said that one should always assume an acquaintance is of a higher intellectual class than oneself until they prove otherwise.

Thanks for taking the pressure off, mate.

Warmest regards.

--------------------

ChastMastr
Shipmate
# 716

- Posted      Profile for ChastMastr   Author's homepage   Email ChastMastr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Coprophiliacs are a weird bunch.

[Eek!] NOT! ON! THE! LIST!!! [Eek!]

(!!!!!)

quote:
(...I'm a sadist.)

Now that, on the other hand... [Snigger]

--------------------
My essays on comics continuity: http://chastmastr.tumblr.com/tagged/continuity

Posts: 14068 | From: Clearwater, Florida | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Genie
Shipmate
# 3282

- Posted      Profile for Genie   Email Genie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ChastMastr:
quote:
Coprophiliacs are a weird bunch.

NOT! ON! THE! LIST!!!
Being a lover of obscure words, I just looked it up.

I have finally found a use for that smiley!
[Projectile]

YUCK! The practises of fallen humanity are often bizarre, but some are just plain revolting.

--------------------
Alleluia, Christ is risen!

Posts: 762 | From: Cambridge | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
coffee jim
Shipmate
# 3510

- Posted      Profile for coffee jim   Email coffee jim   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Chastmastr,
What 'list'?

Posts: 367 | From: Belfast | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016