homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Heaven: Miss Molly Revelations (Page 2)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Heaven: Miss Molly Revelations
St. Sebastian

Staggering ever onward
# 312

- Posted      Profile for St. Sebastian   Email St. Sebastian   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Excusez-moi, but t'was not I who introduced monkey-brains into the thread (nor onto the menu!). I declare, I am beset and besieged from all directions. [Paranoid]

--------------------
St. Seb

In Spite of Everything: Yes.

Posts: 962 | From: Burlington, North Carolina | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy*

Jedi defender of ship's cats
# 1059

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy*   Email jedijudy*       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Dearest Molly, sorry I had to sneak off to w*rk. I'm so glad Dolphy let you borrow her robe. After w*rk today, I sewed you your own set...see, I made them green because that color looks so good on you!

I am so sorry to disturb your prayers. Forgive me, but I couldn't help overhearing that you were praying for St. Sebastian. Poor dear. Is he getting any therapy? On his good days, one would never guess that he is so "disturbed".

Oh, I'm so embarrassed! Jasmine and Belle have made your socks all furry from loving on you! Oooops. I hope you don't mind too much.

Ah! Here's Dolphy and a bunch of our other friends carrying plates of cookies and fruit...and, can that be champagne? It is!

jj

--------------------
ENFP...do you see a "T" anywhere??? I don't think so.

Posts: 3248 | From: Soon to be inhabiting identity # 333!!! | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Miss_Molly

Toujours gai
Beloved
# 2339

- Posted      Profile for Miss_Molly   Email Miss_Molly   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh, you shouldn't have! Let's just set aside a nice plate for St Sebastian for when he finishes sulking.

Cat fur, by the way, is the finishing touch to any elegant item of apparel.

--------------------
"I come from a state that raises corn, and cockleburrs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me"

Congressman Willard Duncan Vandiver at a naval banquet in Philadelphia, 1899

Posts: 1242 | From: home | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ye Olde Motherboarde
Ship's Mother and Singing Quilter
# 54

- Posted      Profile for Ye Olde Motherboarde   Email Ye Olde Motherboarde   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
And speaking of recipes.....

I have a Kitty Litter Cake recipe (no cats included) that will be just the trick to make you all smile. If you need the recipe, send me a PM or e-mail. It sounds delicious! Too many calories for me, sadly.

Motherboard [Heart] [Angel]

--------------------
In Memory of Miss Molly, TimC, Gambit, KenWritez, koheleth, Leetle Masha, JLG, Genevieve, Erin, RuthW2, deuce2, Sidi and TonyCoxon, unbeliever, Morlader, Ken :tear: 20 years but who’s counting?..................

Posts: 4292 | From: Looking for more trouble to get into | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
St. Sebastian

Staggering ever onward
# 312

- Posted      Profile for St. Sebastian   Email St. Sebastian   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Loathe as I am to interrupt this tedious Moll-Fest, I thought you might be interested in a website I found in Molly's "Favourites" as I was meticulously cleaning each and every key "three times!!! Once with Clorox, Once with Fantastic and once with PineSol!!! Three times you idiot!!".

A site Molly has visited 7,314 times in the last two months

--------------------
St. Seb

Posts: 962 | From: Burlington, North Carolina | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Scarlet

Mellon Collie
# 1738

- Posted      Profile for Scarlet         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Motherboard:
I have a Kitty Litter Cake recipe (no cats included) that will be just the trick to make you all smile.

Thank goodness for no cats in the cake.....but kitty litter? [Confused]

For real? [Paranoid]

--------------------
They took from their surroundings what was needed... and made of it something more.
—dialogue from Primer

dolphy

Lady of Perpetual Responsiblity
# 862

- Posted      Profile for dolphy   Email dolphy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by St. Sebastian:
A site Molly has visited 7,314 times in the last two months

Oh dear, oh dear! I was just about to share this Champagne with you Saint Seb. but after having seen this web site I retract the offer. I am sure that the other shipmates would like to know that it is in fact a web site that you yourself have designed. How you could ever even imagine that someone as wonderful as Miss Molly would use that sort of web site is beyond me!

--------------------
Looking forward to my rock moving closer again.

Posts: 15134 | From: my camper van | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Projectile] [Paranoid] (you sick psycho) St. Seb

Go tie a millstone round your neck [Disappointed]

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
St. Sebastian

Staggering ever onward
# 312

Dolphy, Dolphy! The Molly's powers of delusion are boardering on the diabolical if in the face of this irrefutable evidence of her depravity you insist upon seeing tarnish on MY halo! I'm afraid I've not time to try to break the evil hold she has on your psyche as she is shrieking from the next room that she needs the page turned in her magazine and where is her toddy.
))sigh(( [Frown]

--------------------
St. Seb

Ye Olde Motherboarde
Ship's Mother and Singing Quilter
# 54

- Posted      Profile for Ye Olde Motherboarde   Email Ye Olde Motherboarde   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yes, Bessie, The Kitty Litter Cake recipe is for real! Just in time for Halloween!

1 spice or German chocolate cake mix
1 white cake mix
i package white sandwich cookies
1 large package vanilla instant pudding mix
12 small tootsie rolls
1 NEW (never used) litter box
1 NEW pooper scooper
Green food coloring

Prepare cake mixes according to directions (any size pans) Prepare the pudding and chill until ready to assemble. In a blender, crumble white sandwich cookies, small batches at a time (they tend to stick, so scrape often!) RESERVE 1/4 cup for later. When cakes are baked and cooled to room temperature, crumble into a large bowl. Toss with half of the white cookie crumbs and chilled pudding. (you probably won't need all of the pudding, just mix in enough so it is moist)
Put mixture into NEW litter box. Put 6 Tootsie rolls (3 at a time)in a microwave safe dish and heat until soft and pliable. Shape the ends so they are slightly curved. Bury these in the mixture! Add to the reserved 1/4 cup cookie crumbs, a few drops green food coloring and mix using a fork or shake in a jar. Scatter the green crumbs over the top to look like chlorophyll in kitty litter. Heat the remaining Tootsie Rolls (3 at a time) in the microwave until almost melted. Scrape them over the top of the cake and sprinkle with cookie crumbs. Place the box on a newspaper and sprinkle around a few of the cookie crumbs. Serve with the pooper scooper!

Happy Eating!

Love and yummy hugs, Motherboard [Heart] [Angel]

--------------------
In Memory of Miss Molly, TimC, Gambit, KenWritez, koheleth, Leetle Masha, JLG, Genevieve, Erin, RuthW2, deuce2, Sidi and TonyCoxon, unbeliever, Morlader, Ken :tear: 20 years but who’s counting?..................

Posts: 4292 | From: Looking for more trouble to get into | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Miss_Molly

Toujours gai
Beloved
# 2339

- Posted      Profile for Miss_Molly   Email Miss_Molly   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I must say, I am at my wit's end what to do for Sebastian. In the South, we really don't talk about people's mental aberrations as aberrations, our friends and kinfolk are just eccentric or more eccentric, or at worst, slightly "touched".

--------------------
"I come from a state that raises corn, and cockleburrs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me"

jedijudy*

# 1059

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy*   Email jedijudy*       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Motherboard! Thanks for reminding me of the Kitty Litter cake recipe! I have it in my file right next to the Dirt Cake recipe. (Daughter-Unit's favorite for her birthday.)

Molly! Did you see St. Sebastian just now???

Is that a whale bone corset that he's wearing??? [Eek!]

Goodness. He is touched. Bless his heart. [Snigger]

jj

--------------------

Posts: 3248 | From: Soon to be inhabiting identity # 333!!! | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
dolphy

# 862

- Posted      Profile for dolphy   Email dolphy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Saint Seb [Not worthy!] I am so very sorry. Please accept my most humbled appologies. You have been right all along... Miss Molly is not the woman we thought she to be. I am so desperately sorry for everything I have ever said against you dearest Seb. It is true , not only does Miss Molly eat cats, she also was the one to start the aforemetioned web site with her own cooking skills. I am in fear for both my cat and dog right now. She is also partial to rabbit stew!!!!
Not to mention the way she drinks Gin! - forget the tonic, she drinks it neat... in pints!!!

Forgive me St. Seb... please!!! I have now seen the light... I am so sorry for upsetting you.

--------------------

Campbellite

Ut unum sint
# 1202

- Posted      Profile for Campbellite   Email Campbellite   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jedijudy:
Motherboard! Thanks for reminding me of the Kitty Litter cake recipe! I have it in my file right next to the Dirt Cake recipe. (Daughter-Unit's favorite for her birthday.)

jj

Oooh! Dirt cake! Do you make yours in a clay flower pot and add the gummy worms???

It sounds and looks disgusting, but the kids LOVE it!

--------------------
I upped mine. Up yours.
Suffering for Jesus since 1966.
WTFWED?

Posts: 12001 | From: between keyboard and chair | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ham'n'Eggs

Ship's Pig
# 629

- Posted      Profile for Ham'n'Eggs   Email Ham'n'Eggs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am a little concerned that Miss Molly finds a gold lamé two-piece appropriate attire when posting to this thread (if nothing else, it Doesn't Go With The Hat). [Disappointed]
Posts: 3103 | From: Genghis Khan's sleep depot | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Scarlet

Mellon Collie
# 1738

Motherboard -

The Kitty Litter Cake recipe is hilarious. My granddaughter's birthday is this Thursday. I have to make this for her and her friends. I can't wait to see it, myself. What a treasure. This'll be a sensation. [Big Grin]

--------------------
They took from their surroundings what was needed... and made of it something more.
—dialogue from Primer

St. Sebastian

Staggering ever onward
# 312

Dolphy, no apology needed. I understand full well her evil ways. When I arrived at her house this morning to take her to church, she hollered out the window as I stood shivering in the pre-dawn cold, "oh never mind, Seb. Stayed up late with the park-boys and I'm going to bed as soon as I come down. Besides, God knows where I am if He wants me! Run along now!". Then she hurled beer bottles at my car until I was out of range. [Disappointed]

Clearly JJ has been sharing meds with Molly if she thinks she saw me in whale-bone!

Which gold-lame, H&E? If she thinks I'm cleaning that mini-skirt again before she goes trolling for boys Friday she can just think again.

We have an expression for her type in the South:

"No better than she outta be".

--------------------
St. Seb

dolphy

# 862

Poor St Seb... I now realise what has been going on... she has tried to bribe me with offers of peanut butter and jelly sarnies but now I see the light; I realise they were nothing more than lard and butter sarnies topped with shredded cat. [Disappointed]

--------------------

Miss_Molly

Toujours gai
Beloved
# 2339

Thank God for Brandy and Jessie! They have just succeeded in gnawing me free from the bonds that Sebastian placed. He had me tied up in the bottom of my linen closet, cramped into a most undignified position, with not a smidge of food or sup of liquid available.

Dolphy, I forgive you for your recent delusional posts. Brandy and Jessie, terribly worried for you, tell me it is the strain of PhD work, coupled with some questionable pub grub in Oxford. Please, dear Cetacean, sit down, take some deep breaths, and eat something wholesome.

Ham and Eggs, gold lame twopiece? Oh, no! I knew I should not have left St Sebastian alone in the sacristy! That was the state and festival dalmatic, pride of the tat collection of one of our priests. And Saint Sebastian has cut it in half and remodelled it, no doubt for a friend of his, who, rumor has it is not even as good as he ought to be.

In the meantime, I find I am in serious trouble with the residents' committee. St Sebastian's predawn, inebriated drive-by beer can tossings are disturbing their rest. Indeed, St Sebastian, God knows where I am, and more to the point, knows where you are, every hour of the twenty-four. Should you really be spending so much time with your little friends in the park, especially when they leave so many cans in your car?

--------------------

St. Sebastian

Staggering ever onward
# 312

Oh, the woman has CHEEK! I did NOT leave her tied in the linen closet. I found her there, where she had fallen in a wormwood-induced daze. Her struggles caused her to wrap her oxygen cord around her feet. Apparently she went there in search of food, having forgotten where the kitchen was (no small feat in a studio apartment).

Also, I feel certain that even the ultra-liberal ECUSA does not endorce gold lame vestments so that lie refutes itself!

Finally, Madame, the sordid implications of your final paragraph are beneath even a woman of your dubious fame.

Now if everyone will excuse me, I must return the canisters of laughing gas that The Molly ordered and get some actual oxygen. I'd let her laugh herself into Glory except that she'd do it my expense.

The long-suffering and and humble and compassionate,

--------------------
St. Seb

jedijudy*

# 1059

quote:
Originally posted by Campbellite:
ooh! Dirt cake! Do you make yours in a clay flower pot and add the gummy worms???

It sounds and looks disgusting, but the kids LOVE it!

Dearest Reverend Sir! Yes indeedy, I put gummy worms in the dirt cake. However, I use a mauve-colored plastic pot to hold the confection. It is served with a 15-inch trowel after removing the lovely silk pink and mauve flowers. (The birthday girl usually gets to lick the flower stem. Special treat, you know.)

St. Sebastian, do I have to come over there and have a little "Come to Jesus" meeting with you? I declare, you are having way too much fun picking on poor Miss_Molly. Now, eat your vegetables, and take that silly corset off.

jj

--------------------

Kitten
Shipmate
# 1179

- Posted      Profile for Kitten   Email Kitten   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I would have visited this thread earlier but was worried I might get eaten. Am I safe???

[Confused]

(Worried Kitten)

--------------------
Maius intra qua extra

Never accept a ride from a stranger, unless they are in a big blue box

Posts: 2330 | From: Carmarthenshire | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Scarlet

Mellon Collie
# 1738

Dear Worried Kitten,

There definately could be a problem. [Paranoid]

I'd advise you to stay a good distance away from your monitor. I know for a fact that Miss Molly can place cats and kittens in trances, lure them, capture them and ....then, bye, bye - you're in Salt Lake City on her lunch platter surrounded by onions, carrots and potatoes. [Disappointed]

--------------------
—dialogue from Primer

Kitten
Shipmate
# 1179

- Posted      Profile for Kitten   Email Kitten   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Eeeeeek!!

I'm off

--------------------
Maius intra qua extra

Campbellite

Ut unum sint
# 1202

- Posted      Profile for Campbellite   Email Campbellite   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Dearest Reverend Sir! Yes indeedy, I put gummy worms in the dirt cake. However, I use a mauve-colored plastic pot to hold the confection. It is served with a 15-inch trowel after removing the lovely silk pink and mauve flowers. (The birthday girl usually gets to lick the flower stem. Special treat, you know.)

I have seen it done by Mrs. Campbellite in an actual clay pot. You need to sterilize it first (even if you use a new pot, which IS highly recommended, I might add), by running it through the dishwasher. Place a disc of foil in the bottom, (so the batter does not run out, of course).

quote:
St. Sebastian, do I have to come over there and have a little "Come to Jesus" meeting with you? I declare, you are having way too much fun picking on poor Miss_Molly. Now, eat your vegetables, and take that silly corset off.

jj

By "vegetables", I take it you mean "chocolate"?

Chocolate is made from cacao beans.
Beans are vegetables.
Therefore, chocolate is a vegetable! [Sunny]

--------------------
I upped mine. Up yours.
WTFWED?

Posts: 12001 | From: between keyboard and chair | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Campbellite

Ut unum sint
# 1202

quote:
Originally posted by bessie rosebride:
Dear Worried Kitten,

There definitely could be a problem. [Paranoid]

I'd advise you to stay a good distance away from your monitor. I know for a fact that Miss Molly can place cats and kittens in trances, lure them, capture them and ....then, bye, bye - you're in Salt Lake City on her lunch platter surrounded by onions, carrots and potatoes.

Hmm... I wonder if Miss_Molly needs a cook? I have quite a few lovely recipes.

--------------------
I upped mine. Up yours.
WTFWED?

Miss_Molly

Toujours gai
Beloved
# 2339

Kitten, dear, I suggest you ask Fearless regarding my habits towards cats. Our dear Bride carrying fragrant roses has apparently been led into the evil cult that St Sebastian is forming.

Not content with warping the minds of strangers, he refines his cruelty by turning my dear Shipmates against me.

Has he told you his plans, dear friends? This is not about cats. This is about sending you into the streets to sell wilted flowers and badly reproduced propaganda. He will stay home in his lavish bedroom, where the oft-mentioned lavender velvet chaise resides, drinking absinthe (hadn't you wondered why this harmful beverage leapt to his mind?) and eating bonbons, whilst you toil in all weathers, not permitted to return to your bare little rooms until you have acquired a certain amount of cash from passersby.

On days when you cannot sell enough, you will be afraid to return. His shrieks of rage are terrifying, and of course, he plans to hold your pets hostage. You might have to sell blood, or part with a last precious memento of your homes to a pawnshop to satisfy his demands.

So far, I have kept all our dear animal friends out of his reach, but his malevolence knows no bounds. In fear, his own Margaux and Rufus have sought sanctuary at an undisclosed location 'twixt the Glades and the Gulf.

Please, dear Shipmates, consider carefully.

--------------------

jedijudy*

# 1059

Indeed, Miss_Molly speaks the very truth. In fact, dear Shipmates, I have seen the legal papers that St. Sebastian has had drawn up to add "Satellite" to the end of his name. (It seems the synonym has been taken.)

Kitten, dear heart. You are as safe with Miss_Molly as you are in the arms of Jesus. However, if St. Seb is frightening you, please feel free to take sanctuary in the Jedi Convent, where Belle and Jasmine and Snuffy will make you feel at home with all the other small furry creatures (and scaly ones, too) who have come for refuge.

After checking Miss_Molly's cupboards and recipe files (at her request, as a referrence) I am prepared to affirm that she has no recipe that calls for "cat", "kitten" "feline", or any variation of that species of mammal.

She does, however, have tea and cookies.

Thank you for your kind attention. (And Campbellite, thank you for reminding us that chocolate is indeed a vegetable, and a part of every healthy diet.)

jj

--------------------

St. Sebastian

Staggering ever onward
# 312

Oh Puh-Leeze! I don't even know where to begin! I think, however, I will begin with the excerpt from Molly's diary (yes, wretched harridan, I found it!) which I secreted out and photocopied as she lay drooling on her chaise. You will find the entry in Hell. The thread will catch your eye immediately.

(this is NOT a corset. It is a medically prescribed device for the hernia I've developed lugging Molly's besotted self to bed from wherever she's passed out!)

--------------------
St. Seb

Kitten
Shipmate
# 1179

Are you sure its safe for me to venture back. I do like tea and cookies - in a saucer of course.

(Timid Kitten)

--------------------
Maius intra qua extra

Campbellite

Ut unum sint
# 1202

Here, Kitty Kitty! [Devil]

--------------------
I upped mine. Up yours.
WTFWED?

Kitten
Shipmate
# 1179

Help, Campbellite is scaring me.And I'm only little.

--------------------
Maius intra qua extra

dolphy

# 862

Saint Seb., Brandy and Jessie are on your side too... sadly Miss Molly has again had far too much Champagne and far too many sarnies filled with peanut butter and jelly. It is her overindulgence in all things gratuitous that makes her imagination run riot! Fear not St. Seb, you can find refuge here with me.

--------------------

Miss_Molly

Toujours gai
Beloved
# 2339

Never fear, dear Kitten; see the Cats! thread in Dead Horses.

I think certain people need to make a visit to the Phantom Zone! You know who you are...

--------------------

dolphy

# 862

Well I am totally shocked and horrified! I am just about recovering from being subjected to what Miss Molly called 'singing'.... If she ever asks you if you want to hear her sing - Just say NO! She threatened to lock me in the cupboard and whip me with her oxygen tube if I did not let her indulge in, so called musical activities. Personally I'd rather hear a beginner on the violin than ever hear Molly sing! And as for the things she has told me about jedijudy, I am shocked! You should have heard the sounds of Molly sharpening her horns - it was truly frightening. She has threatened that if I divulge this information she will take all the cats from the ship and boil them alive - I fear for us all. I feel it is my duty to tell you all this - so lock up your cats and never, I repeat never let her sing to you.

--------------------

Scarlet

Mellon Collie
# 1738

Boiled alive! [Eek!] [Paranoid]

*sigh* Fearless, this means you must not have access to the living room, the desk or the computer while I'm at work today. [Frown]

It's back to the kat kondo for you, sweet one.

Of all the insanity.... [Disappointed]

--------------------
—dialogue from Primer

Kitten
Shipmate
# 1179

Thanks for the warning Miss Molly.

I'm not at all tasty, I'm sure I would taste discusting and my fluffy fur is sure to be very indigestable.

--------------------
Maius intra qua extra

jedijudy*

# 1059

Goodness.

Goodness, goodness, goodness. [Disappointed]

Does someone have a bonfire of "wacky weed" burning somewhere?

Here, Kitten, come sit with me. Don't let Rev. Campbellite bother you, honey.

(((Molly))) Sister, dear...can I get you anything? A plate of biscuits and gravy? A mug of tea? A rope to tie up St. Sebatian?

(((Dolphy))) Sister, dear...let's take a little walk under the avocado trees. There are certain things I must inform you about so-called "Saints".

jj-proud to be one of the Jedi sisters

--------------------

dolphy

# 862

quote:
(((Dolphy))) Sister, dear...let's take a little walk under the avocado trees. There are certain things I must inform you about so-called "Saints".

Puts shoes on, puts Jessie's lead on, grabs a bottle of wine and two glasses and prepares to go walkies with sister jj

--------------------

chukovsky

Ship's toddler
# 116

- Posted      Profile for chukovsky   Author's homepage   Email chukovsky   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

I think you need to share that with us.

--------------------
This space left intentionally blank. Do not write on both sides of the paper at once.

Posts: 6842 | From: somewhere else | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Campbellite

Ut unum sint
# 1202

Gently prods Kitten with fireplace poker. Hmm... Nope, not enough meat on those bones... yet.

Would kitty fancy a saucer of cream? [Sunny]

--------------------
I upped mine. Up yours.
WTFWED?

Kitten
Shipmate
# 1179

Ow what was that?

Mmmmm cream. I like cream

puuurrrrrrrr

--------------------
Maius intra qua extra

zephirine of the roses

Soul of the rose
# 3323

- Posted      Profile for zephirine of the roses   Author's homepage   Email zephirine of the roses   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
re: kitty litter cake.

tootsie rolls will never be the same! [Puke]

for more tasty treats [Projectile]

yum yu----ulp!

--------------------
We are, each of us, angels with only one wing. And we can only fly embracing each other."

*~ Luciano De Crescenzo

Posts: 1756 | From: middle of an apple orchard in ny | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Miss_Molly

Toujours gai
Beloved
# 2339

Campbellite, you give me that poker right now, young man! There is no fireplace here and no use for this implement. Someone might get hurt, and that someone will be you if you don't quit scaring poor kitten.

Fearless, I know you are so worried about Bessie. I will figure out a way to help her. In the meantime, just don't let her know we can communicate telepathically.

While Dolphy and Judy are walking, if Campbellite is prepared to behave himself, we can bake some fresh cookies. I think cherry winks would be good. The reverend and dear sir can use his energies crushing corn flakes and chopping dates.

What is this on the table? It has a strange glow! Oh dear, this explains all! It is the kind of kryptonite that makes people from that planet behave in out-of-character ways. I wondered why my hitherto super shipmates were turning on me. I shall carefully wrap it in lead foil and place it in this leadlined box. Every well-equipped home should have at least one. The kryptonite of course had no effect on me as I am from Missouri, nor on Judy or the Campbellite (who, alas is just naturally evil in intentions towards felines) as they, too, come from Planet Earth. I had long had my suspicions regarding the Bride of roses, St Sebastian and the Dolphin. Now they are confirmed--from Krypton one and all.

It should not be too long now before Judy and Dolphy return from the illuminating walk and talk. Soon, I will see Dolphy her usual sweet and super self. Dear Bridie will be well soon, too. I just need to have someone search for kryptonite in her home.

--------------------

Kitten
Shipmate
# 1179

What are Cherry Winks?

Are they nice?

Can I have some when I've finished frisking in the autumn leaves?

--------------------
Maius intra qua extra

Miss_Molly

Toujours gai
Beloved
# 2339

Kitten, cherry winks are a delicious cookie, made with the usual egg, flour, sugar, etc, but with the addition of chopped dates for richness and crushed cornflakes for crunchiness. They are topped with a maraschino cherry bit, the "wink".

I don't know if a kitten would like them. I do know a cat who loves ginger cookies, so if you don't like the winks you may try a gingersnap.

--------------------

Campbellite

Ut unum sint
# 1202

Looks over Kitten. Still too skinny. Needs to be fattened up a bit yet. After all, it worked on Hansel

Yes Kitten, DO try the winks! They are quite tasty, and I am sure you will LOVE Miss_Molly's cooking.

More cream? [Sunny]

--------------------
I upped mine. Up yours.
WTFWED?

St. Sebastian

Staggering ever onward
# 312

Thank heavens I can type to you all instead of having to speak. I can't speak, as it happens, because my throat is sore and swollen. I had dinner at Miss Molly's last night and she served me a deceptive piece of beef which lodged in my throat. I was finally able to cough it up after much acking and gesticulating. The entire time Molly stared at the tv with a slight smile and kept turning up the volume. . . . [Puke]

--------------------
St. Seb

jedijudy*

# 1059

I'd be glad to share, chukovsky!

Dirt Cake

materials:
8" plastic (or clay..per Campbellite) flower pot
1 dirt scoop

Crush and set aside:
1 (20 oz.) pkg. Oreo cookies

Cream together:
4 tablespoons butter
8 oz. cream cheese
1 cup confectioner's sugar

Mix:
3 1/2 cups milk
2 packages instant french vanilla pudding
12 oz. Cool Whip

Add together creamed mixture and pudding mixture. Place Cool Whip lid in bottom of pot (May need to be trimmed.) Beginning with layer of crushed cookies, alternate layers of cookies and pudding mixture, ending with layer of crushed cookies. Refrigerate overnight. Garnish with artificial flowers (and gummy worms) and serve with dirt scoop.

Yummy!

Campbellite! Please quit teasing Kitten with that gummy worm!

Dolphy, dear, may I have another glass (or two) of that very nice wine? Thanks! Now, repeat after me..."St. Sebastian can't help it that he's talking nonsense. He needs his meds adjusted." There! See! Miss_Molly, your sister, is as gentle and sweet as she has always been!

jj

--------------------

St. Sebastian

Staggering ever onward
# 312

OH DEAR LORD???!!! What sort of devil has possessed me??? Dear shipmates, I just can't . . . I don't. . . It's all so . . . (Sebastian breaks down and weeps piteously)

I can't believe I ever wrote these horrible lies about the Mistress! That fount of all good things, that dear brave soul, she of the delicate sensibilities, of the great, huge generous heart!!
(Sebastian breaks down again. much wailing and gnashing of teeth)

I will labor 'til my dying day to try and atone for the wrongs I have done her! She is the greatest, sweetest soul! I am not worthy to eat her bunyon shavings! (breaks down AGAIN. More wailing, gnashing and some clothes rending to boot)

I got all woozy and sick feeling today and had to lay down. I'm not sure how long I lay there, drifting in and out of consciousness when it hit me: Molly IS a living Saint!

We are blessed, fellow shipmates! That I could have mistaken the Uncreated Light that surrounds her for tawdry bordello lamplight!! I am lost to Mercy, but I know, through the prayers of the inimitible Molly, I have hope of salvation.

If anyone would like some of her Holy Relics, let me know: I have hair samples, bunyon shavings, fingernail clippings and hair. I have a half-eaten sandwich bearing her sacred teeth marks.
If you would like more substantial relics, such as digits or perhaps ears, PM me. Perhaps near the. . .the . . . Sobs uncontrollably in a frankly unseemly and tiresome manner) as the time of her departure for Glory approaches and the morphine begins to flow, I can arrange something...

In Abject Repentance,

--------------------
St. Seb

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016