homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Hell: We love the Iraqi Information Minister (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Hell: We love the Iraqi Information Minister
Lurker McLurker™

Ship's stowaway
# 1384

- Posted      Profile for Lurker McLurker™     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
"I blame Al-Jazeera - they are marketing for the Americans!"
This site is a tribute to the Iraqi Information Minister. See his greatest quotes. Debate which actor should play him in the film or miniseries The Minister. Find out what he would have said at some of history and fiction's greatest battles. Purchase the No American will ever pour coffee in this mug. Never! coffee mug.
quote:
"We're going to drag the drunken junkie nose of Bush through Iraq's desert, him and his follower dog Blair...There are 26 million Saddams in Iraq"

[ 18. June 2003, 23:59: Message edited by: Sarkycow ]

--------------------
Just War Theory- a perversion of morality?

Posts: 5661 | From: Raxacoricofallapatorius | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
Gareth
Shipmate
# 2494

- Posted      Profile for Gareth   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Did you hear the joke about him?

When he dies, Allah will send him 93 angels. 3 to recount his life and his deeds, and ninety to try to convince him that he is dead.

--------------------
"Making fun of born-again Christians is like hunting dairy cows with a high powered rifle and scope."
P. J. O'Rourke

Posts: 345 | From: Chaos | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stoo

Mighty Pirate
# 254

- Posted      Profile for Stoo   Email Stoo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Tricorne hat on]

Er, yes. Ok then.

And why does this belong in heaven?

Thread moved.

[Tricorne hat off]

--------------------
This space left blank

Posts: 5266 | From: the director of "Bikini Traffic School" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nanny Ogg

Ship's cushion
# 1176

- Posted      Profile for Nanny Ogg   Email Nanny Ogg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Jokingly said on a lunchtime phone in programme on Radio 2 midweek:

"What job would the Iraqi information minister be best suited to doing after the war? (Apart from being at Number 10 or in the Whitehouse)"

Any suggestions????

--------------------
Buy me a beer and I'm you friend forever

Posts: 4137 | From: Away with the fairies | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I think this thread started in Heaven because he's more of a joke than a subject of ranting. I mean he's a person who can sincerely state "There are no Americans here" with half the 3rd Infantry practically behind his shoulder waving at the camera ...

--------------------
Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it.

Posts: 32413 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Basket Case
Shipmate
# 1812

- Posted      Profile for Basket Case   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
"What job would the Iraqi information minister be best suited to doing after the war? (Apart from being at Number 10 or in the Whitehouse)"
Any suggestions????

How about Bush’s “Chairman of Corporate-Ethics-Oversight Committee”?
Posts: 1157 | From: Pomo (basket) country | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Willyburger

Ship's barber
# 658

- Posted      Profile for Willyburger     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My favorite commentary on the Iraqi Information Minister

--------------------
Willy, Unix Bigot, Esq.
--
Why is it that every time I go out to buy bookshelves, I come home with more books?

Posts: 835 | From: Arizona, US | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Moth

Shipmate
# 2589

- Posted      Profile for Moth     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
the Now Show on Radio 4 had him being a magnificent railway station announcer:

"Rumours of signals failure at Clapham Junction are imperialist lie! The 8.37 from Teddington will arrive on time! Passengers of South-West railways will greet it with rapturous applause".

You can hear the show on the BBC web site.

--------------------
"There are governments that burn books, and then there are those that sell the libraries and shut the universities to anyone who can't pay for a key." Laurie Penny.

Posts: 3446 | From: England | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Chapelhead*

Ship’s Photographer
# 1143

- Posted      Profile for Chapelhead*     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
His degree of unabashed optimism would suggest leader of the Conservative Party in the UK as a sensible career move.

--------------------
Benedikt Gott Geschickt!

Posts: 7082 | From: Turbolift Control. | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

- Posted      Profile for Martin60   Email Martin60   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
God NO!!! He'd win! We all love him so!

--------------------
Love wins

Posts: 17586 | From: Never Dobunni after all. Corieltauvi after all. Just moved to the capital. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Louise
Shipmate
# 30

- Posted      Profile for Louise   Email Louise   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
But did you know Donald Rumsfeld is a poet?

However for those who love Mohammed al Sahaf, here are 55 of his best quotes

but my absolute favourite is by this guy:

quote:
"Iraq will not be defeated. Iraq has now already achieved victory - apart from some technicalities."
Mohsen Khalil, Iraq's Ambassador to the Arab League

Marvellous. I am going to be using it for ages!

Louise

--------------------
Now you need never click a Daily Mail link again! Kittenblock replaces Mail links with calming pics of tea and kittens! http://www.teaandkittens.co.uk/ Click under 'other stuff' to find it.

Posts: 6918 | From: Scotland | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nanny Ogg

Ship's cushion
# 1176

- Posted      Profile for Nanny Ogg   Email Nanny Ogg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I think the Iraqi information minister would easily find work in one of the benefits offices I have to contact.

"Yes we do have...no we need....You are entitled to....no your not entitled to... etc etc"

--------------------
Buy me a beer and I'm you friend forever

Posts: 4137 | From: Away with the fairies | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
JB*

Horse marine
# 396

- Posted      Profile for JB*         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Naturally I sent the url to my son. He one-upped me as usual:

quote:

I love that website! I set my mail client to randomly select quotes to
use as my signature.
-John

Today's quote
From the Iraqi information minister
"Iraqi fighters in Umm Qasr are giving the hordes of American and Brtish
mercenaries the taste of definite death. We have drawn them into a
quagmire and they will never get out of it."

--------------------
You live, you learn. You learn, you live.

Posts: 1011 | From: State of Amazement and Delight | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
David
Complete Bastard
# 3

- Posted      Profile for David     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I speak better English than this villain Bush
It's not all rubbish then.
Posts: 3815 | From: Redneck Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Benedictus
Shipmate
# 1215

- Posted      Profile for Benedictus   Email Benedictus   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks for the website. I particularly enjoyed being a superpower of Al Capone.

--------------------
Resentment: Me drinking poison and expecting them to die

Posts: 1378 | From: Hertfordshire | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Arrietty

Ship's borrower
# 45

- Posted      Profile for Arrietty   Author's homepage   Email Arrietty   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Obviously the war was organiesd by the same people who faked the moon landings.

--------------------
i-church

Online Mission and Ministry

Posts: 6634 | From: Coventry, UK | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mr. Spouse

Ship's Pedant
# 3353

- Posted      Profile for Mr. Spouse   Email Mr. Spouse   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lurker:
There are 26 million Saddams in Iraq"

Do you think the coalition forces will come across a room somewhere with several Saddam lookalikes in it. Each one pointing at another saying "No, I'm not the real Saddam - it's him over there..." [Big Grin]

--------------------
Try to have a thought of your own, thinking is so important. - Blackadder

Posts: 1814 | From: Here, there & everywhere | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Or would it rather be lots of people standing up saying "I'm Sadaam", "No I'm Sadaam", "I'm Sadaam and so's my wife"

--------------------
Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it.

Posts: 32413 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
James Mc

Procrastinator
# 3414

- Posted      Profile for James Mc   Email James Mc   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
If this is confirmed, it is a sad day spin doctoring. [Frown]
Posts: 905 | From: London, UK | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Laura
General nuisance
# 10

- Posted      Profile for Laura   Email Laura   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Moth:
"Rumours of signals failure at Clapham Junction are imperialist lie! The 8.37 from Teddington will arrive on time! Passengers of South-West railways will greet it with rapturous applause".

[Killing me]

And this would be a great job for him!

[LOOK who I found making a UBB error! That's got to be triple points.]

[ 17. April 2003, 18:05: Message edited by: RooK ]

--------------------
Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence. - Erich Fromm

Posts: 16883 | From: East Coast, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Timothy L
Shipmate
# 2170

- Posted      Profile for Timothy L   Email Timothy L   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by James M:
If this is confirmed, it is a sad day spin doctoring. [Frown]

It'll certainly raise hell with Saturday Night Live's guest host schedule!

--------------------
Timothy

Posts: 757 | From: Kalamazoo | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
sabine
Shipmate
# 3861

- Posted      Profile for sabine   Email sabine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Maybe I'm just not hellish enough. If the Iraqi Information Minister did commit suicide, we have a case of someone who was a buffoon in the service of a dictator and someone who ended up taking his own life--to avoid prosecution? because he knew he was a clown? because it was part of a pre-arranged plan? because of something we will never know?

I find this incredibly sad.

sabine

--------------------
"Hunger looks like the man that hunger is killing." Eduardo Galeano

Posts: 5887 | From: the US Heartland | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sabine:

sabine

Yes.

Whatever the case, may Allah heal him and give him peace.

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
DMcV
Shipmate
# 545

- Posted      Profile for DMcV   Email DMcV   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Rather arrogant to regard him simply as a clown. It wasn't always him who was telling the lies. If I can summarise one particular incidence thus:

Tony B Liar Those dastardly Iraqis captured two of our soldiers and executed them!

Iraqi Info Minister No we didn't, you lying get!

Tony B Liar Some days later, quietly, so's no-one will hear Oh. Neither you did.

--------------------
You can have whatever you want/But are you disciplined enough to be free?

Posts: 169 | From: Above and to the right of Glasgow | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
sabine
Shipmate
# 3861

- Posted      Profile for sabine   Email sabine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DMcV:

Rather arrogant to regard him simply as a clown. It wasn't always him who was telling the lies. If I can summarise one particular incidence thus:

Tony B Liar Those dastardly Iraqis captured two of our soldiers and executed them!

Iraqi Info Minister No we didn't, you lying get!

Tony B Liar Some days later, quietly, so's no-one will hear Oh. Neither you did.

You have misinterpreted my post. I regard him as someone for which I have sadness. I was merely speculating on what his frame of mind might have been if he did commit suicide and trying to show some compassion for him.

I was not trying to make a political argument--this thread has mostly been about poking fun at the guy.

Of course, you are free to call me arrogant if you wish and use my words to get your own political agenda on this thread (this is hell after all).

I just didn't feel like helping to continue making fun of someone who has taken his own life, especially in such a situation.

sabine

--------------------

Laura
General nuisance
# 10

- Posted      Profile for Laura   Email Laura   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:

[LOOK who I found making a UBB error! That's got to be triple points.]

Rumors of coding errors on part of Administrator Laura are imperialist lie! Laura will ride all over hoi polloi peanut gallery scoffers with herds of virile stomping stallions. The mockers will blow away as if dust storm. Her millions of board supporters will rejoice!

--------------------
Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence. - Erich Fromm

heathen mama
Shipmate
# 3767

- Posted      Profile for heathen mama   Email heathen mama   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Has anyone else seen the talking Iraqi Disinformation Minister Dolls profiled on CNN.com today? A company by the name of Herobuilders.com makes the dolls that says things such as "They are not even within 100 miles of Baghdad." Also available are Bush and Blair dolls (though we already know they only speak when their strings are pulled anyway.)

--------------------
I shaved my armpits for *this*?

Posts: 569 | From: the first state | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Laura
General nuisance
# 10

quote:
Maybe I'm just not hellish enough. If the Iraqi Information Minister did commit suicide...

Sabine,

I think this situation is a perfect example of Life writ large: what is terribly sad and evil is sometimes also linked with something that is, face it, very funny. We can be sad, of course, but if we get all serious and say, "this is really sad, so we musn't laugh", well, I think we'd just be crying all the time. The IIM's pronouncements were extremely funny and extremely sad in context. I think it's healthy to recognize it as such. So, in other words, I validate your sadness; I'm sure you can see why others might laugh. It doesn't mean that they're unfeeling.

--------------------

Nightlamp
Shipmate
# 266

- Posted      Profile for Nightlamp   Email Nightlamp   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Rumours that Rook is scared of a Administrator Laura are fabrications for her UBB coding errors are world famous
Her coalition of Board supporters are nothing but three villainous louts. Her stallions will have there bits cut off and then will be sent to the glue factory. Rook is already scattering the infidels away like dust before a broom, his victory is assured.

--------------------
I don't know what you are talking about so it couldn't have been that important- Nightlamp

Posts: 8442 | From: Midlands | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Laura
General nuisance
# 10

quote:
Originally posted by Nightlamp:
Rumours that Rook is scared of a Administrator Laura are fabrications for her UBB coding errors are world famous
Her coalition of Board supporters are nothing but three villainous louts. Her stallions will have there bits cut off and then will be sent to the glue factory. Rook is already scattering the infidels away like dust before a broom, his victory is assured.

Nightlamp is imperialist cockroach! His threats against Administrative stallions impress only his wimpy pet terrier. Administrator Laura will ride triumphant through RooK's kingdom of silly underpants, laughing with glee.

--------------------

sabine
Shipmate
# 3861

quote:

So, in other words, I validate your sadness; I'm sure you can see why others might laugh. It doesn't mean that they're unfeeling.

Laura, look back at my posts.

I made no assertion that others were unfeeling. I posted my feelings about the possible suicide of this man and then explained my feelings and my post as a defense against a personal attack of being arrogant.

Yes, I did mention that this thread poked fun at the man (an observational statement), and that I did not want to contribute to that fun-poking. I have simply stated how I feel and why I posted.

As I said in my response to DMcV, this is hell which means people are free to call me arrogant, use my words to further their own argument, or patronize me by explaining the dynamics of life.

I see the humor, am professionally familiar with the need to find release in laughter during serious times, and cracked a few jokes (off the board) about the guy, myself. But then I had a moment of compassion in print on this thread and apparently so did Golden Key.

Tears and laughter are sides of the same coin.

We all can decide for ourselves where we stand-- I'm sticking with my own sense of sadness on this.

sabine

--------------------

Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
if i'm not mistaken, was it not goebbels, hitlers minister of propaganda, who, on the fall of the nazis, committed suicide, along with his wife, and took his kids along with him?

just thought the precedent was intersting.

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
tomb
Shipmate
# 174

- Posted      Profile for tomb   Author's homepage   Email tomb   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Louise:
But did you know Donald Rumsfeld is a poet?...

I read that first passage and immediately thought of Lao Tse, Louise. "The tao that can be named is not the eternal Tao...."

Then I thought, wouldn't it be cool if John Ashcroft invited Donald Rumsfeld back to his (Ashcroft's) daddy's snake-handling pentecostal church in Missouri to give his crypto-taoist gobbeldygook "testimony". And it would be a beautiful day indeed if C-SPAN covered it, without commentary from some profound, deep voiced announcer possesed of an IQ in the range where water freezes (in either the Fahrenheit or Celsius ranges; makes no difference when you're measuring stupidity).

The press would have a field day, and it would all be recorded--thanks to the Patriot Act--then the Black Helicopter folks would run all the speaking in tongues through a super computer to see if it were really a series of coded messages to terrorists....

Though if Rumsfeld ever got to the point of talking about the sound of one hand clapping, perhaps it could be used to slap them all. Repeatedly. C-SPAN should cover that, too.

Posts: 5039 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zeke
Ship's Inquirer
# 3271

- Posted      Profile for Zeke   Email Zeke   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What religion is he, anyway? I must have been mixing him up with Orrin Hatch, because I had been thinking he was Mormon. I understand they both sing. (sigh, singers already didn't get respect)

This is hell, so I will say that I consider Ashcroft to be a full-fledged fascist (nice alliteration there). He scares the crap out of me, and I feel like doing something really disgusting just because I know he is probably watching me anyway.

There, I feel better now.

--------------------
No longer the Bishop of Durham
-----------
If men are so wicked with religion, what would they be without it? --Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 5259 | From: Deep in the American desert | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
sabine
Shipmate
# 3861

quote:

this is hell which means people are free to call me arrogant, use my words to further their own argument, or patronize me by explaining the dynamics of life.

Laura, I have come back on to apologize for using the word "patronize" in my response to you. If you sincerely thought that I did not understand the function of humor here, then you were sincerely helping me along.
###

When I first posted the "incredibly sad" statement I had just read the link to the report of the Iraqi Information Minister's alleged suicide and spontaneously posted from the heart (which is why I said I wasn't feeling hellish). The post was about me, and I was in no way making a statement that others may not laugh.

My experience as a counseler has led me to have a certain sense of lost opportunity whenever I hear of anyone choosing to take his/her own life, no matter what horrible deeds that person has done.

I don't much like being called arrogant or being misunderstood, but this is hell, and this was pretty tame.

While I do have feelings about the Iraqi Minister's choice and also desire not to continue to poke fun at him post-suicide, I have no overwhelming feelings about what others think of him or how they care to react to him.

My original intent was to convey my feelings only.

You have my word on that.

sabine

--------------------

Nightlamp
Shipmate
# 266

- Posted      Profile for Nightlamp   Email Nightlamp   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My pet terrier is small but even he will crush that pygmy Laura and her stallions. Rook is going to ride supreme and send her into the sea where she will drown.

--------------------
I don't know what you are talking about so it couldn't have been that important- Nightlamp

Laura
General nuisance
# 10

quote:
My pet terrier is small but even he will crush that pygmy Laura and her stallions. Rook is going to ride supreme and send her into the sea where she will drown.

Imperialist suck-up Nightlamp is proved insane by the failure of so-called "RooK" even to respond when mockingly crowed over by the Supreme Administrator. He is like the Snake that slithers backward into the garbage!

--------------------

RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally crowed over by Laura:
Imperialist suck-up Nightlamp is proved insane by the failure of so-called "RooK" even to respond when mockingly crowed over by the Supreme Administrator. He is like the Snake that slithers backward into the garbage!

So-called? What the heck else would I be called?

Failed to respond? I had my handy Imperialist suck-up respond for me in a manner befitting your pathetic rebuttal. What else would an indignantly-writhing worm like you need?

The fact that I can slither both forwards and backwards is irrelevant, as I use it primarily as a party trick. The only garbage I've backed into lately was your UBB code.

Shouldn't you be off stealing stuff from a museum to pay for your imminent exile?

Posts: 15274 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nightlamp
Shipmate
# 266

Thus Administrator Laura is crushed like a dung beetle under an elephants foot.

--------------------

Moth

Shipmate
# 2589

- Posted      Profile for Moth     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Thus Administrator Laura is crushed like a dung beetle under an elephants foot.

Nonsense. Any appearance of defeat for the great and worthy Administrator Laura is a lie perpetrated by Al-Jazeera, the BBC and CNN.

Administrator Laura will defeat the non-existent forces of the Hell Hosts, and chase those rascals back to their pits of despair.

I am not afraid, and you should not be afraid either!

--------------------
"There are governments that burn books, and then there are those that sell the libraries and shut the universities to anyone who can't pay for a key." Laurie Penny.

Posts: 3446 | From: England | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Administrator Laura is immediately chasing the infidels who abuse grammar, who flee at the thought of her name. She will stamp on their stomachs, for they are insane evil dwarfs, before she turns her attention to the hosts of hell, and will slaughter them all with the secret weapon of the Apostrophe. Repent! for the Apostrophe is at hand!
Laura
General nuisance
# 10

All through the city the people are chanting the praises of the mighty stallions of grammar. See how they smite the forces of imperialist Hell spawn with mighty thunder on high! Rumors of fisticuffs in the streets between stallions and pathetic yipping imperialist terriers are lies perpetuated by kowtowing news junkies. They run before the magnificent fire of Administrative Grammar Party Hordes! Even our youthful club members diagram circles around imperialist poop-scriveners! Praise Mighty Strunk and White!

--------------------

Louise
Shipmate
# 30

- Posted      Profile for Louise   Email Louise   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The slithering snake Rook dares to contradict Administrator Laura on the grammar thread! He is on his day off from posing for porno art for Saddam Hussein.

He and his accomplices in the picture will all be sacked from their little modelling jobs! Art critics everywhere will cut them in pieces and feast on their stomachs. The art lovers of the world will rejoice!

Rook and Nightlamp will be reduced to exotic dancing for a living. They will be so ashamed they won't even dare post on T&T about their relationship! Administrator Laura will have Rook turned into a snakeskin posing pouch and sent to Chastmastr!

I have this from a reliable source.

L.

--------------------
Now you need never click a Daily Mail link again! Kittenblock replaces Mail links with calming pics of tea and kittens! http://www.teaandkittens.co.uk/ Click under 'other stuff' to find it.

Posts: 6918 | From: Scotland | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Laura
General nuisance
# 10

See how the faithful speak the truth! Noble Louise will live forever. Administrator Laura will allow Chastmastr to wear RooK as a sporran on his glorious leather bagpipe march through the homeland. Which is not under attack, though the lies of the evil dwarves with pocketsful of nose candy may have reached the corners of the earth.

--------------------

ChastMastr
Shipmate
# 716

- Posted      Profile for ChastMastr   Author's homepage   Email ChastMastr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Top Five Responses To The Last Few Posts

• [Tear] I'm so proud, so very proud of you all. (dabs eyes)
  • [Eek!] I -- I've created a monster!
  • [Paranoid] Um -- you do have safewords, don't you?
  • [Frown] But -- it's not in my colour!
  • [Yipee] You like me! You really, really like me!
David
And the answer is... [Killing me]

--------------------
My essays on comics continuity: http://chastmastr.tumblr.com/tagged/continuity

Posts: 14068 | From: Clearwater, Florida | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
ARMAGEDDON!!!
Posts: 15274 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

ARMAGEDDON
ARMAGEDDON
ARMAGEDDON

Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

- Posted      Profile for Rossweisse     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Rumors of coding errors on part of Administrator Laura are imperialist lie! Laura will ride all over hoi polloi peanut gallery scoffers with herds of virile stomping stallions. The mockers will blow away as if dust storm. Her millions of board supporters will rejoice!

Indeed. [bravo!] Mass rejoicing [/bravo!]

However, might I note that you forgot to mention the Infidels and how they were Absolutely, Positively, Nowhere Near?

Rossweisse // fan of Laura AND the IIM

[The code-breaking infidel is near, but the mighty hellhost and princess of darkness, Sarkycow, will smite her.]

[ 22. April 2003, 16:23: Message edited by: sarkycow ]

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Posts: 15117 | From: Valhalla | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

- Posted      Profile for Rossweisse     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zeke:
What religion is he, anyway?

Who? Rummie? (not sure, but I think it's fairly whitebread) Ashcroft? (snake-handling fundie) The IIM? (cultural Muslim) Orrin Hatch? (dangerously Mormon)

Rossweisse // who thinks Ashcroft was a competent senator (and how much damage could he do with 99 others to hold him in check?) and a Really Scary Attorney General

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

quote:
See how the faithful speak the truth! Noble Louise will live forever. Administrator Laura will allow Chastmastr to wear RooK as a sporran on his glorious leather bagpipe march through the homeland. Which is not under attack, though the lies of the evil dwarves with pocketsful of nose candy may have reached the corners of the earth.

This is the best takeoff of its kind that I've seen in the last decade, easily. I am not afraid, and you should not be afraid either.

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016