homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Hell: Ewgh (Page 5)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Hell: Ewgh
Left at the Altar

Ship's Siren
# 5077

- Posted      Profile for Left at the Altar         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Janine:
Notice me not saying all the stuff I could be saying about a desire to be eaten.

Let me introduce to this nice German chap. He'll even take you to a movie and Maccas.

--------------------
Still pretty Amazing, but no longer Mavis.

Nonpropheteer
6 Syllable Master
# 5053

- Posted      Profile for Nonpropheteer     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Left at the altar:
quote:
Originally posted by Janine:
Notice me not saying all the stuff I could be saying about a desire to be eaten.

Let me introduce to this nice German chap. He'll even take you to a movie and Maccas.
Just don't bring him to a Ship Meat.
kentishmaid
Shipmate
# 4767

- Posted      Profile for kentishmaid   Author's homepage   Email kentishmaid   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Indeed. He'll only make things wurst.

--------------------
"Who'll be the lady, who'll be the lord, when we are ruled by the love of one another?"

Posts: 2063 | From: Huddersfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
IntellectByProxy

Larger than you think
# 3185

- Posted      Profile for IntellectByProxy   Author's homepage   Email IntellectByProxy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Alves:
Janine, how did you manage to lower the tone of this thread?

Question is, Kelly, how did you manage not to lower it?

--------------------
www.zambiadiaries.blogspot.com

Posts: 3482 | From: The opposite | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Nonpropheteer
6 Syllable Master
# 5053

- Posted      Profile for Nonpropheteer     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kentishmaid:
Indeed. He'll only make things wurst.

He probably wouldn't get along with Janine anyway. He seems to have a taste for kielbasa...
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IntellectByProxy:
quote:

That's what I mean. I'm jealous.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
IntellectByProxy

Larger than you think
# 3185

- Posted      Profile for IntellectByProxy   Author's homepage   Email IntellectByProxy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by IntellectByProxy:
quote:

That's what I mean. I'm jealous.
I'm sure there are loads of internet sites which cater for your, ahhh, special requirements.

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What would you know about my special requirements, Mr Larger-than-you-think? [Razz]

Go gobble something.

--------------------
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

Sorry, didn't mean to kill thread. Bring on the dick jokes, I promise I won't interrupt.

--------------------

IntellectByProxy

Larger than you think
# 3185

quote:
What would you know about my special requirements, Mr Larger-than-you-think? [Razz]

Go gobble something.

Is it rude if I type with my mouth full?

Hypothetically speaking.

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

I love a man who follows directions. [Biased]

--------------------

The Bede's American Successor

Curmudgeon-in-Training
# 5042

- Posted      Profile for The Bede's American Successor   Author's homepage   Email The Bede's American Successor   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
With Mad Cow not just a Canadian intrustion into our lives in the US anymore, a thought has entered my mind (feeble that it may be--both the mind and thought). It has to do with this thread.

Since the known mean of transmission of Mad Cow is one cow eating the infected remains from another cow, shouldn't one be careful before taking the dining advice from certain Germans?

I realize that we aren't talking "brain and spinal tissue, which contain the highest concentration of the prions that cause mad cow disease." In fact:
quote:
Whole-muscle cuts, such as filet mignon or roasts, are considered least likely to carry infectious material. Mad cow disease has not been found in beef muscle or dairy products.
Still, "recent studies in mice have found evidence of prions in muscle meat." (All quotes from the linked article.)

Should an advisory board be formed to give us direction for Safe Canabalism? Maybe the concept of Safe Canabalism is a lie, and it should be called Safer Canabalism?

Some so-called conservatives will complain, saying that eating human flesh is sinful, even if the person gave consent in advance. Still, no matter how much we warn people about the dangers in eating other people, some people are still going to do it.

How do we cut down the risks to avoid transmission to all humans?

Do you know where you meat has been? [Eek!]

--------------------
This was the iniquity of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride of wealth and food in plenty, comfort and ease, and yet she never helped the poor and the wretched.

—Ezekiel 16.49

Posts: 6079 | From: The banks of Possession Sound | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Janine

The Endless Simmer
# 3337

- Posted      Profile for Janine   Email Janine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
DO you know where it's been?

Oral Sex

--------------------
I'm a Fundagelical Evangimentalist. What are you?
Take Me Home * My Heart * An hour with Rich Mullins *

Posts: 13788 | From: Below the Bible Belt | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ronist
Shipmate
# 5343

- Posted      Profile for Ronist   Email Ronist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Bede: I was following you up until you started talking about cannibalism. I fear it might be too late for you.
Posts: 827 | From: Vancouver Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
The Bede's American Successor

Curmudgeon-in-Training
# 5042

- Posted      Profile for The Bede's American Successor   Author's homepage   Email The Bede's American Successor   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ronist:
Bede: I was following you up until you started talking about cannibalism. I fear it might be too late for you.

After you have been around for a few more posts, you will understand:

(1) This whole thread is about canabalism. Occasionally it is nice to post on the given topic.

(2) Hell is not the place for serious discussion, although it does accidently happen on occasion. RooK sees to that.

(3) I was making a modest proposal.

--------------------
This was the iniquity of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride of wealth and food in plenty, comfort and ease, and yet she never helped the poor and the wretched.

—Ezekiel 16.49

Posts: 6079 | From: The banks of Possession Sound | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ronist
Shipmate
# 5343

- Posted      Profile for Ronist   Email Ronist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Bede:

I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to apologize in hell but point noted.

Posts: 827 | From: Vancouver Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Sarkycow
La belle Dame sans merci
# 1012

- Posted      Profile for Sarkycow   Email Sarkycow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ronist,

Apologies are always welcome in Hell. Some are even accepted [Biased]

Tattoing the Guidelines for Hell and the Ship's 10 Commandments on a easy-to-read part of your body may help you navigate Hell.

Sarkycow, hellhost

--------------------
“Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.”

tomb
Shipmate
# 174

- Posted      Profile for tomb   Author's homepage   Email tomb   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, I think the dick-roasting has gone on long enough. I haven't read a really creative recipe in ages.

Mad cow is being disgusted elsewhere.

Y'all go away.

Posts: 5039 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016