homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Hell: MasterTroll Theater (Page 3)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Hell: MasterTroll Theater
Laura
General nuisance
# 10

- Posted      Profile for Laura   Email Laura   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is "Brendo" like "Bondo(TM)"?

--------------------
Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence. - Erich Fromm

Posts: 16883 | From: East Coast, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by OgtheDim:
...annoyingly firm in his beliefs...

This is so telling!

Reader Alexis

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
FCB

Hillbilly Thomist
# 1495

- Posted      Profile for FCB   Author's homepage   Email FCB   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I think JL definitely escapes the troll label, and the only thing I find hard to understand about his posts are why he insists on answering questions by providing links to the 1913 Catholic Encyclopedia. The articles are almost always completely opaque to anyone without at least an MA in theology (or lots of self-study).

And besides, he makes me look moderate.

FCB

--------------------
Agent of the Inquisition since 1982.

Posts: 2928 | From: that city in "The Wire" | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ley Druid

Ship's chemist
# 3246

- Posted      Profile for Ley Druid   Email Ley Druid   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JimT:
Why do you ask why, LD? What jollies do you get from that?

Insatiable curiosity I guess.
Consider this curious statement:
quote:
Brojees was real, I'm sure, and I take a large portion of the credit for running him off.

Did you think about all that credit you'd get when you were running him off? Is that large portion of credit a motivation or just a gratuitous reward?
If I'm a mature Troll, do you want to run me off as well? Are you going to get more or less credit for that?

Priest
BANNED
# 4313

- Posted      Profile for Priest         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus Coot:

quote:
"Faith and religion are two different animals, but there are sincere people of faith involved in religion, just as there are insincere religious people who claim faith, but Christ dosent have space for a doctrine of hate. " - Priest SoF May 9, 2003
I dunno the context, but when I read that, I read: "What I ('Priest') do is Faith, what you do is Religion. I will concede that even in the Anti-Christ's maze of Religion (which is anything that isn't My kind of religion in case you're wondering) there are some (misguided) people of Faith. Just as there are some insincere religious people who claim faith. Notice I've been hazy about the proportionate distribution? That's 'cos anyone in Your Religion without My kind of Faith is one of the insincere religious people who 'claim' faith. But I'm not actually going to come out and say that. Oh and. Christ doesn't have space for a doctrine of hate. Which doesn't diminish the fact that you are still wrong by the way."

Thankyou.
[Roll Eyes]

I'm honoured to be accused of trolling by such a master troll as Icarus Coot.

Thankyou kind sir.
[Not worthy!]

Erin
Meaner than Godzilla
# 2

- Posted      Profile for Erin   Author's homepage   Email Erin       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Killing me]

Which reminds me... I need to schedule time for a "talk" with Ancient Mariner, to "thank" him for the publicity that's led to the influx of total fucktards lately.

[Mad]

--------------------
Commandment number one: shut the hell up.

Posts: 17140 | From: 330 miles north of paradise | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Priest
BANNED
# 4313

Shit attracts flys.

[Killing me]

Wood
The Milkman of Human Kindness
# 7

- Posted      Profile for Wood   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Brojees was real, I'm sure, and I take a large portion of the credit for running him off.

I wouldn't flatter yourself, mate. There are many who did more, Above and Beyond...

--------------------
Narcissism.

Posts: 7842 | From: Wood Towers | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
IntellectByProxy

Larger than you think
# 3185

- Posted      Profile for IntellectByProxy   Author's homepage   Email IntellectByProxy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Priest:
Shit attracts flys.

[Killing me]

Well they're hovering around your spelling then.

It's 'flies'

--------------------
www.zambiadiaries.blogspot.com

Posts: 3482 | From: The opposite | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Black Dog
Shipmate
# 2344

- Posted      Profile for Black Dog   Email Black Dog   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
So, what is the list of names then for your witch hunt? Its like 1950's USA in here at the moment.

--------------------
The difference between love and comfort is that comfort is more reliable and true. Brutal and mocking but always there it is a crutch for enmity's saddest glare.

IntellectByProxy

Larger than you think
# 3185

- Posted      Profile for IntellectByProxy   Author's homepage   Email IntellectByProxy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Black Dog:
So, what is the list of names then for your witch hunt? Its like 1950's USA in here at the moment.

Full of cheeky jiving gals and the lilting tones of Buddy Holly?

--------------------

Erin
Meaner than Godzilla
# 2

- Posted      Profile for Erin   Author's homepage   Email Erin       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

We could tell you, but then we'd have to kill you. Just know that when we do target a troll for removal, the process is very painless.*

*For us. For the troll... not so much.

--------------------
Commandment number one: shut the hell up.

Posts: 17140 | From: 330 miles north of paradise | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Priest
BANNED
# 4313

quote:
Originally posted by IntellectByProxy:
quote:
Shit attracts flys.

[Killing me]

It's 'flies'

Come on, how long did you preview your post before you submitted it.
[Wink]

IntellectByProxy

Larger than you think
# 3185

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by IntellectByProxy:
quote:
Shit attracts flys.

[Killing me]

It's 'flies'

Come on, how long did you preview your post before you submitted it.
[Wink]

Twenty three minutes, to be exact.

--------------------

Og: Thread Killer
Ship's token CN Mennonite
# 3200

- Posted      Profile for Og: Thread Killer     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Hey, there's an idea; a real Christian witch hunt.

We could all sit outside near a major highway with signs saying things like:

Don't let your babies grow up to be Gunner

--------------------
I wish I was seeking justice loving mercy and walking humbly but... "Cease to lament for that thou canst not help, And study help for that which thou lament'st."

Posts: 5025 | From: Toronto | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
ChastMastr
Shipmate
# 716

- Posted      Profile for ChastMastr   Author's homepage   Email ChastMastr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mousethief:
quote:
Originally posted by ChastMastr:
Tiger Beat

David, why does it come as no surprise that you are the one to post the link to this site?

Search engines -- delight!
Old comic strip character:
I, Barney Google!

--------------------
My essays on comics continuity: http://chastmastr.tumblr.com/tagged/continuity

Posts: 14068 | From: Clearwater, Florida | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
duchess

Ship's Blue Blooded Lady
# 2764

- Posted      Profile for duchess   Email duchess   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
Is "Brendo" like "Bondo(TM)"?

I keep thinking of Brendon Fraiser...that is not good. He is certainly not a troll...<slap!> ok...I am ok now.

My favorite troll right now is sooty puss aka some other alias I can not think of right now(who changed his name). Classic excuse "I don't speak English well". I enjoyed too watching the a8& flaming on that one.

--------------------
♬♭ We're setting sail to the place on the map from which nobody has ever returned ♫♪♮
Ship of Fools-World Party

Posts: 11197 | From: Do you know the way? | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Xavierite
Shipmate
# 2575

- Posted      Profile for Xavierite         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Love] to all those who don't consider me a troll. Very reassuring...

(and very wise, too. I've made a list of y'all, and when the RomeBot Uprising finally does take place, you'll be entitled to continued existence as Vatican slaves.)

RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jesuitical Lad:

(and very wise, too. I've made a list of y'all, and when the RomeBot Uprising finally does take place, you'll be entitled to continued existence as Vatican slaves.)

If it's not too late to sign up, please count me in as someone who doesn't think you're a troll. And when the RomeBot Uprising comes, do you suppose I could be assigned as housekeeper to a goodlooking, straight priest on whom I could practice my Episcopalian wiles? Just to tell how firm his beliefs really are, of course.
Posts: 24453 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Priest
BANNED
# 4313

quote:

Is the Vatican fire proof then?
Callan
Shipmate
# 525

- Posted      Profile for Callan     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ruth - given the purge of "nominal catholic" clergy that will doubtless occur, after the Romebot uprising I doubt the poor fellow will have the energy, given the amount of work he'll have on. [Wink]

JL - I don't think you're a troll, but if it's all the same to you I propose to perish on the barricades. Look for a woodpecker with a 39 button cassock, mirror shades and an uzi. [Cool]

--------------------
How easy it would be to live in England, if only one did not love her. - G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 9757 | From: Citizen of the World | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sine Nomine*

Ship's backstabbing bastard
# 3631

- Posted      Profile for Sine Nomine*   Email Sine Nomine*       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RuthW:
do you suppose I could be assigned as housekeeper to a goodlooking, straight priest on whom I could practice my Episcopalian wiles? Just to tell how firm his beliefs really are, of course.

Line forms to the rear.
Scot

Deck hand
# 2095

- Posted      Profile for Scot   Email Scot   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sine Nomine:
Line forms to the rear.

Rear of who exactly?

Professor, kindly save me a spot on the barricades if you don't mind. Thanks much.

--------------------
“Here, we are not afraid to follow truth wherever it may lead, nor tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it.” - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 9515 | From: Southern California | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Og: Thread Killer
Ship's token CN Mennonite
# 3200

- Posted      Profile for Og: Thread Killer     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hmmm...as a pacifist, I won't be on the barricades. I'll probably get roasted alive in a golden calf though, if history repeats itself. [Wink]

--------------------
I wish I was seeking justice loving mercy and walking humbly but... "Cease to lament for that thou canst not help, And study help for that which thou lament'st."

Posts: 5025 | From: Toronto | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Laura
General nuisance
# 10

- Posted      Profile for Laura   Email Laura   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Um, thanks, but I think I'll be joining Professor Yaffle on the barricades as well. If only for the joy of hanging out with a guy wearing a 39 button cassock, shades and an Uzi. (Schwinggggg!) But only if it's a purple cassock.

--------------------
Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence. - Erich Fromm

Posts: 16883 | From: East Coast, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Scot

Deck hand
# 2095

- Posted      Profile for Scot   Email Scot   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm not sure why, but in my mind's eye Professor Yaffle now looks like Morpheus from Matrix. Although I don't think Morpheus has quite as many buttons.

Umm, Laura - schwing? It's not really "Larry" is it?

--------------------
“Here, we are not afraid to follow truth wherever it may lead, nor tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it.” - Thomas Jefferson

JimT

Ship'th Mythtic
# 142

- Posted      Profile for JimT     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hey folks, on the Brojees thing I admit I was patting myself on the back inappropriately but at the same time I meant something more like, "I think I was the straw that broke the camel's back." In truth, I was hoping that he would come through the conversation with me and join The Ship. As I said, I don't think he's a troll.

As for Brother Ley, what I personally think is not so telling as what the rest of The Ship thinks. Ley Druid's swipe at the whole Ship for having self-defeating threads like this one was called "trolling" by Scot, was vigorously seconded by me, and has been rebutted by...no one. Look at the response to JL. Immediate and positive.

Who was is that said organizations must recognize 'the other' and work to eliminate it? I argued against it but now find myself in favor. Ley Druid, join or leave. You post like a troll, sitting at the margins, egging on those who you say are on your side while belittling The Ship as a whole. Post for six months showing that you really understand the other side. Post in such a way that a dozen or more Shipmates instantly leap to your defense the minute anyone even hints you are a troll.

Posts: 2619 | From: Now On | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ley Druid

Ship's chemist
# 3246

- Posted      Profile for Ley Druid   Email Ley Druid   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JimT
Ley Druid's swipe at the whole Ship for having self-defeating threads like this one was called "trolling" by Scot, was vigorously seconded by me, and has been rebutted by...no one.

I never said anything about self-defeating threads. A casual search of Hell and Purgatory reveals more threads talking about Trolls than about the Devil. I think that MasterTroll Theatre plays an interesting part on the SOF. I'm just curious to explore what it is.

I have a high regard for the SOF and all shipmates (Trolls included). Chesteron said "Every man who knocks on the door of a brothel is looking for God", I feel the same way about anyone who posts. I will leave the question of my membership in the hands of the very competent hosts.

quote:
Who was is that said organizations must recognize 'the other' and work to eliminate it? I argued against it but now find myself in favor. Ley Druid, join or leave.

I thought that this thread might get you talking like that. Fascinating.
JimT

Ship'th Mythtic
# 142

- Posted      Profile for JimT     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I have a high regard for the SOF and all shipmates (Trolls included).
Why do you suppose they have so much trouble believing that? You have not a single defender so far. Don't you find that fascinating as well?

The Hosts have a huge tolerance for trolls and trolling. You can troll here forever if that's what trips your trigger. All you have to do is keep making empty apologies and then going on your merry way. I've heard it before, and one month later you were back to calling the whole Ship brainless and dickless without apology. Your credibility with me is zero.

If you really believe what you told me about "the other," if you have no defenders, you have been recognized as "the other" whereas JL has been recognized as "self." Perhaps you should treat The Ship as I treat the Catholic Church: perhaps you should only post when a close friend or family member begs you to post, just for them. Deal?

ChrisT

One of the Good Guys™
# 62

- Posted      Profile for ChrisT   Author's homepage   Email ChrisT   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
The Hosts have a huge tolerance for trolls and trolling.

True
quote:
You can troll here forever if that's what trips your trigger. All you have to do is keep making empty apologies and then going on your merry way.
Not so true. As friendly 'alligator eating a troll' avatars peppered around Limbo and Dead Horses testify. It's true that some of the more persistant trolls return time after time, but due to various technical issues we can't really stop them. But suffice to say that the Hosts and Admins are very quick to notice returning morons, usually as they haven't changed in style or content. There is one very recent example.

--------------------
Firmly on dry land

Posts: 6489 | From: Here, there and everywhere | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
JimT

Ship'th Mythtic
# 142

So Black Dog continues to post because...
JimT

Ship'th Mythtic
# 142

Let me explain myself a bit more fully. Hosts and admins will always be at the mercy of a determined troll because the troll always has the option of making an empty apology or an empty statement like, “I respect everyone here.” Freedom of speech and forgiveness are valued too highly to say, “I’m not buying it—suspended.” I think Ley Troll gives empty apologies and empty flattery to stay in the game. Thus, Hosts and Admins have to hope he will go away or that people will just start ignoring him.
Lurker McLurker™

Ship's stowaway
# 1384

- Posted      Profile for Lurker McLurker™     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is blazepascal the only one to get booted off under three different names? Or is there anyone else who has done 'better'?

I also seem to remember someone who used 'the c-word' as his username. Or did I imagine that?

Who was Joanna? I've heard her name a few times. She must have been before my time.

--------------------
Just War Theory- a perversion of morality?

Posts: 5661 | From: Raxacoricofallapatorius | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
Black Dog
Shipmate
# 2344

- Posted      Profile for Black Dog   Email Black Dog   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
So Black Dog continues to post because...

Purely for the amusement of the powers that be.

--------------------
The difference between love and comfort is that comfort is more reliable and true. Brutal and mocking but always there it is a crutch for enmity's saddest glare.

Ley Druid

Ship's chemist
# 3246

quote:
I think Ley Troll gives empty apologies and empty flattery to stay in the game. Thus, Hosts and Admins have to hope he will go away or that people will just start ignoring him.

Or what? What terrible consequences would ensue if I don't go away and everybody doesn't ignore me? JimT, would you save people from such a fate? Will you give them hope? Remember how much credit they gave you for Brojees...
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
The alternative is that I'm Graham norton in disguise.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ham'n'Eggs

Ship's Pig
# 629

- Posted      Profile for Ham'n'Eggs   Email Ham'n'Eggs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lurker:
I also seem to remember someone who used 'the c-word' as his username.

That, IIRC, was a friend of Regina Coley.

--------------------
"...the heresies that men do leave / Are hated most of those they did deceive" - Will S

Posts: 3103 | From: Genghis Khan's sleep depot | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
( [Roll Eyes] My witty reply to that being...)

Impossible. Graham Notron is a connoseiuer of eclectic talent. If you were his alter ego, by now you would have hired kenwritez as a sketch writer, Erin as a bodyguard, Chastmastr as one of the runway escorts, and you would be dating Merseymike. And you would have a sly but sweet "Since you axed" segment wokred into your program. So, when I see the contract in the mail....

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
JimT

Ship'th Mythtic
# 142

quote:
Originally posted by Ley Druid to Scot on the Catholics thread:
Or what? Wadda ya gonna do about it?

quote:
Originally posted by Ley Druid to me on this thread:
Or what?

That does it for me. A troll would never be so obviously and repetitively childish. I'm convinced: Ley Druid is not troll.
Wood
The Milkman of Human Kindness
# 7

- Posted      Profile for Wood   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lurker:
Who was Joanne? I've heard her name a few times. She must have been before my time.

Joanne was even before *my* time, and I've been here three and a half years. Rest assured, no one has bombed the SoF boards quite as comprehensively as Joanne did. When a troll is remembered over four years after the event, you knwo it was something special...

--------------------
Narcissism.

Posts: 7842 | From: Wood Towers | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

- Posted      Profile for Moo   Email Moo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Apparently Joann posted huge amounts of stuff in a very short space of time by copying and pasting.

Suse spent one night deleting Joann's posts. There were more than two hundred in eight hours.

I think this happened in January, 1999.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------
See you later, alligator.

Posts: 20365 | From: Alleghany Mountains of Virginia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
John Donne

Renaissance Man
# 220

- Posted      Profile for John Donne     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I'm honoured to be accused of trolling by such a master troll as Icarus Coot.

Thankyou kind sir.
[Not worthy!]

I'm not a troll I'm just a Bastard © 1966.
(Hardcover Edition, Bonded Leather, 2003).

Posts: 13667 | From: Perth, W.A. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
He really is. He knows the secret handshake and everything.
Posts: 15274 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
John Donne

Renaissance Man
# 220

- Posted      Profile for John Donne     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
While I'm at it, I don't mind Ley Druid or his posts. The board needs more Catholics. Preferably Pre-Conciliar, all-singing, all-dancing. More Orthodox wouldn't go astray too.

Tat and certainty are missing from my religious life so I need it vicariously.

Posts: 13667 | From: Perth, W.A. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Scot

Deck hand
# 2095

quote:
That does it for me. A troll would never be so obviously and repetitively childish. I'm convinced: Ley Druid is not troll.

Maybe he's just not a very good one? FWIW, I think LD might actually believe some of the stuff he posts.

--------------------

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Icarus Coot:
More Orthodox wouldn't go astray too.

Y'all need to work harder at attracting us. [Razz]

Reader Alexis

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sarkycow
La belle Dame sans merci
# 1012

- Posted      Profile for Sarkycow   Email Sarkycow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
JimT, if you have an argument with Ley Druid, then start your own personal argument thread (having paid me first) to have it out with him. If you don't have an argument with him, then I expect you will no longer being posting attacks and arguments on him on this thread.

Viki, hellhost

--------------------
“Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.”

JimT

Ship'th Mythtic
# 142

Sorry for the diversion. I've had my say.
fatprophet
Shipmate
# 3636

- Posted      Profile for fatprophet   Email fatprophet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Sorry for the diversion. I've had my say.

Thank God for that!
You have been very mean in your usual pompous way to nice Ley Druid and J.L. You should be ashamed of yourself as these are persons of profound genius. (takes one to know one)

--------------------
FAT PROPHET

Posts: 530 | From: Wales, UK | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Note to self:
Find some way to get even with Scot for starting this thread.

Posts: 15274 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016