homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Hell: The Third Coming of Gerald (Page 3)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Hell: The Third Coming of Gerald
Sine Nomine*

Ship's backstabbing bastard
# 3631

- Posted      Profile for Sine Nomine*   Email Sine Nomine*       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rev. Gerald Ambulance:
I can't publish anything this banal.

Trying not to repeat yourself? I admire that in an author.
Rev. Gerald Ambulance

Soulsaving supersonic spiritual celebrity
# 359

- Posted      Profile for Rev. Gerald Ambulance   Author's homepage   Email Rev. Gerald Ambulance   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Rowen
The immediate ex-leader of my denomination, is being interviewed on the radio. He is talking about social welfare/justice in the church, the validity of women in ministry relations with and within the Anglican Church,and the whole Sydney issue.
As a churchman yourself, such topics must be of interest to you too.

I really cannot tell you how interested I am to hear that.

--------------------
If God had meant women to have longer names than men, he would have created Adam and Evangeline. - Rev. Gerald Ambulance (me!)

Posts: 219 | From: Lewisham | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
duchess

Ship's Blue Blooded Lady
# 2764

- Posted      Profile for duchess   Email duchess   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Rev. Gerald Ambulance, get your head(s) together and edit your latest post to sibling ferret. [Snigger]

[ 22. July 2003, 21:23: Message edited by: duchess ]

--------------------
♬♭ We're setting sail to the place on the map from which nobody has ever returned ♫♪♮
Ship of Fools-World Party

Posts: 11197 | From: Do you know the way? | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jack the Lass

Ship's airhead
# 3415

- Posted      Profile for Jack the Lass   Author's homepage   Email Jack the Lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
O ye of little faith, less patience and no manners whatsoever! How long must I remain with you? Until I have enough material for a new book, worse luck (or worse providence I should say).

For Rev. Gerald Ambulance is not slow to answer his people as some consider slowness - geologists for example. But all things come in the fullness of time. Such as:

[QUOTE] Originally posted by Jack the Lass, on 3 December 2003
<snip> stuff about inadequate Christian men

Far be it from me to be pedantic (and I'm most definitely not at all ungrateful), but it was actually 3 December 2002. Having said that, I have no doubt as to your prophetic ability, and frankly if I don't get any action soon I'll no doubt be saying something similar on 3 December 2003 as well.

I am deeply moved that my patience and Sibling Wibblethorpe's smoke signals moved you to such a stupendous response, and I will immediately request the MW hosts close my "London church recommendations" thread forthwith - with talent like that at St U's, how could I possibly consider going anywhere else?

With regard to the vexed question of the "pigeon's anointing"*, it occurred to me today as I braved said railway bridge that this could possibly be another use for the fabled Super-Spurt-U-All Holy Water Pistol™?

*non-Lewisham residents please note, we're not just noted for our outstanding tourist attractions here, a misconception under which you may have been labouring following ken's rant about commuting on another recent thread. As well as St Ursula's High-Pentecostal Reformed Church, and the fabled site of the (sadly now demised) Sumo Wrestling Gyratory, Lewisham is also covered in pigeon crap.

--------------------
"My body is a temple - it's big and doesn't move." (Jo Brand)
wiblog blipfoto blog

Posts: 5767 | From: the land of the deep-fried Mars Bar | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Rev. Gerald Ambulance

# 359

- Posted      Profile for Rev. Gerald Ambulance   Author's homepage   Email Rev. Gerald Ambulance   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sibling Al
Sometimes during my daily devotions a song such as "Play That Funky Music, White Boy" or "Hang On, Sloopy" will be stuck in my head making it difficult to concentrate on God. Do you know a good way of dealing with this problem?

Well, neither of those title sound like worship songs to me - they're certainly not in Songs of Siblinghood, and I assume if they were worship songs they wouldn't be troubling you.

So what are you doing listening to such music, Sibling? Gratifying the flesh with titillating beats? Allowing worldly attitudes to seep into your consciousness? Flirting with Satan? Dancing with the Devil? Bopping with Beelzebub? Gyrating with Jehoshophat? [Look that one up can you, Tomkins? Not sure about that.] Partying with the Prince of Darkness? Licentuating with Lucifer?

Well don't. I never get invited to those kind of parties, so I certainly don't see why you should.

--------------------
If God had meant women to have longer names than men, he would have created Adam and Evangeline. - Rev. Gerald Ambulance (me!)

Rev. Gerald Ambulance

# 359

JimT
Dear Gerald, Dear Gerald, you suck at complaints,
You act like a sinner while ya talk like a saint,
So listen up buster and listen up good,
Stop wishin¡¯you're JimT and postin¡¯like Wood,
Signed, ¡°Admirer.¡±

Well, I haven't got a clue what you're going on about, but I assume it means you don't want me to answer your previous question. Which suits me fine, as rhyming is no substitute for actually having something to say.

--------------------

Rev. Gerald Ambulance

# 359

tomb
Dearest Rev. Fr. Ambulance,
I fear I am getting old.

I'll say. You seem but a broken shadow of the spook you once were. My heart goes out to you in a smug but caring way.

The students seem wiser (or at least, more edgy) than their teacher.

How much do you think this could be put down to a change in perception on your part?

The jokes don't work any more.

Ditto.

Do you think it would be possible to draw a bulls-eye on my chest that would strike them dead if they shot at it?

Errrrrrrrrmmmmmm..., not really.

Or at least cripple them sexually?

Ditto.

I despair unless you share your wisdom with me.

Take a holiday (may I suggest the RGA Ministries "Sun Sand and Salvation" Holy Land tour), light a candle to St Michael patron of fallen spirits, send a substantial donation to the usual address, and pull yourself together.

--------------------

Rev. Gerald Ambulance

# 359

quote:
Originally posted by golden key:
Are you really the Rev. Caleb, who was featured prominently in the last several episodes of "Buffy The Vampire Slayer"?

No.

(Sorry if that seems a little abrupt, but it wasn't exactly an open-ended question, and my knowledge of Satanic entertainment is limited. As a consolation, here's a word of knowledge just for you: Repressing desires can be unhealthy, but in your case nowhere near as unhealthy as the alternative. Someone called Chris has one of your socks. Green doesn't suit you. It's hard to say what does. You have kindly hands.)

--------------------

tomb
Shipmate
# 174

- Posted      Profile for tomb   Author's homepage   Email tomb   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
.... send a substantial donation to the usual address, and pull yourself together ...

Well, actually that bank draft continues to pull a very satisfying hell-rent tithe out of your account on a regular basis, in spite of the fact that I'm no longer One of the Management. So no, I don't think I'll be donating. It strikes me as too, er, incestuous.

So sorry you think I'm loosing my edge, but these days I'm into Deepening my nastiness, not Sharpening it. It was a calculated decision because I was concerned that people were beginning to find me boring. (Just between the two of us, you might want to undertake a similar strategy.)

Sententiously yours,

tomb

[ 24. July 2003, 15:45: Message edited by: tomb ]

Posts: 5039 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Rev. Gerald Ambulance

# 359

W
It was kind of you to include that chapter in the book about 'Alternative Worship' even though I could tell your heart wasn't really in it.

To be honest I'm a little bit bored of the whole concept myself by now. Time to move on. Can you tell me what the next trendy thing in church life is going to be?

I'm afraid, Sibling Wibble, you lot have rather cooked your goose calling this thing "alternative worship". There's nowhere to go from here.

How can you can have an alternative to alternative worship? I'm afraid any new kind of worship you come up with will still be alternative. And if it isn't alternative, then you'll be back where you started from.

Actually, maybe that's from the Lord - retro worship. Rediscovering the kitsch riches of the 1970s. Acoustic guitars, sandals and hand-written OHPs. Buzz magazine, 6" wide paisley ties, and Smile Jesus Loves You t-shirts. Typed notice sheets run off an a banda (sp?) machine. Typed song books run off an a banda (sp?) machine, with 30 songs, including Bind Us Together, Abba Father and Let Me Have My Way Among You.

Mm, thank you Jesus.

--------------------

welsh dragon

Shipmate
# 3249

- Posted      Profile for welsh dragon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
btw sibling ambulance, are you going to be hanging out at Greenbelt this year?

I unaccountably managed to miss your performance last year... and it's just not going to be the same if I can't miss your performance this year as well...

they don't call me your biggest fan for nothing.

avidly awaiting news...

Posts: 5352 | From: ebay | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
duchess

Ship's Blue Blooded Lady
# 2764

- Posted      Profile for duchess   Email duchess   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Rev. G., still praying for you, my dear brother.
May God turn your advice around to the RIGHT way of thinking. Mercy me. [Angel] Hope my prayers help. Flying high again are we?

[ 25. July 2003, 17:14: Message edited by: duchess ]

--------------------
♬♭ We're setting sail to the place on the map from which nobody has ever returned ♫♪♮
Ship of Fools-World Party

Posts: 11197 | From: Do you know the way? | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mr. Spouse

Ship's Pedant
# 3353

- Posted      Profile for Mr. Spouse   Email Mr. Spouse   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Actually, maybe that's from the Lord - retro worship. Rediscovering the kitsch riches of the 1970s. Acoustic guitars, sandals and hand-written OHPs. Buzz magazine, 6" wide paisley ties, and Smile Jesus Loves You t-shirts.

Yes, then we will get "I love the 1980s" and magazines like, errm, Ship of Fools... [Embarrassed]

--------------------
Try to have a thought of your own, thinking is so important. - Blackadder

Posts: 1814 | From: Here, there & everywhere | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
tomb
Shipmate
# 174

- Posted      Profile for tomb   Author's homepage   Email tomb   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
...Rediscovering the kitsch riches of the 1970s....

It only takes a spark
to get a fire going,
And soon all those about
can warm up to its glowing:
That's how it is with God's love
once you experience it:
You want to sing;
It's fresh like spring;
You want to Pass it On.

and they wonder why people lose their religion.

Scot

Deck hand
# 2095

- Posted      Profile for Scot   Email Scot   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tomb:
It only takes a spark
to get a fire going,
And soon all those about
can warm up to its glowing:
once you experience it:
You want to sing;
It's fresh like spring;
You want to Pass it On.

tomb, between your posts and your sig, there seems to be a new theme in your life. Good for you.

Now where's Flausa? I can't remember the second verse.

--------------------
“Here, we are not afraid to follow truth wherever it may lead, nor tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it.” - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 9515 | From: Southern California | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Rev. Gerald Ambulance

# 359

Sibling Chukovsky
Dear Rev Professor Ambulance your Lordship,
I must bow down mightily before you in your wisdom at the advice vouchsafed to me by your good self regarding the copies of the Word of the Lord.

That's the spirit.

My healthful Christian hiking holiday being scheduled for the North of England in July I felt confident that my warmest and most modest clothes were appropriate, and that packing a cardigan or five was definitely necessary. However the North of England appears to be undergoing a heatwave and I am feeling a little faint. What should I do?

The key to your problem, sibling, is dressing modestly without resorting to cardigans - that could be the title of my next tract. I'm not even convinced that cardigans are biblical.

I'm sure a long-sleeved dress of sober cut and substantial fabric, weighted around the hem, would do fine.

If you are still tempted to feel the heat is too much for you, just remember Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego praising the Lord in the fiery furnace - and the countless souls burning as we speak in nether torments, probably not praising the Lord, but nevertheless an example to us all in a way that has momentarily slipped out of mind.

--------------------

Rev. Gerald Ambulance

# 359

Spong
I heard the sainted Graham Norton explaining this evening that 31 July 2003 is National Orgasm Day. Does the title of this thread refer to this in any way?

Bless you sibling Spong for this opportunity to demonstrate how unshockable I am - an important quality in the pastoral ministry in these Godless and shockingly depraved days.

Let me simply tell you, gently, acceptingly, and without shock or judgmentalism, that the answer to your question is no, the title of this thread does not refer to National what-you-said Day.

May I also take this opportunity to suggest that if you wish to move forward in the spiritual life (and I think we both know that from your present point pretty much any direction would be forward) you might want to try:

a) watching fewer wickedly reprobate television programmes;

b) mentioning fewer wickedly reprobate calendar entries;

c) paying a visit to the Rev. Gerald Ambulance Penance Clinic in Deptford for a refreshing course of mortification and mind-enrichment. All major credit cards accepted.

--------------------

Joyeux

Ship's Lady of Laughter
# 3851

- Posted      Profile for Joyeux   Email Joyeux   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Rev. Ambulance,

I must confess to being an Evangelical Protestant American that had never heard of you before.

I like both hymns and praise/worship choruses (including some of the ones where people clap, raise their hands, and even sometimes dance).

Is there any hope for me?

Joyeux

--------------------
Float?...Do science too

Posts: 4318 | From: over th... no, there! | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Beenster
Shipmate
# 242

- Posted      Profile for Beenster   Email Beenster   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Rev my ole mate - how's it hanging.

I have a q. Just a small q, but if you can answer it will be well worth it for you as I will let you feel my breasts.

So. This if is your Third Coming, when the hell are you going to arrive? And how will we know when you have come?

starbelly
but you can call me Neil
# 25

- Posted      Profile for starbelly   Author's homepage   Email starbelly   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Damn, I wish I could answer that one, but I can't [Frown]

Neil

Posts: 6009 | From: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
tomb
Shipmate
# 174

quote:
Originally posted by Scot:
quote:
You want to Pass it On.

tomb, between your posts and your sig, there seems to be a new theme in your life. Good for you.

Now where's Flausa? I can't remember the second verse.

Oh, Scot, I remember the second verse very well indeed. Inasmuch as the first brought on such teasing, however, I have no intention of posting it on the Ship--unless, of course, you send me rather a large quantity of gin.
Rev. Gerald Ambulance

# 359

Gill H
Not that I would want to pre-empt the sainted Rev Gerald in any way, but are you aware that according to Genesis, you have dominion over these pigeons? Claim your sovereignty boldly as you step under that bridge, sister!

Pre-empt away, sibling. I couldn't agree with you more. It's just that dominion and sovereignty are little consolation when you're trying to streetpreach with distinctly inappropriate markings on your Baptism of Our Lord t-shirt. This not at all the visual aid one wants when preaching on the deposit of the Spirit.

--------------------

welsh dragon

Shipmate
# 3249

- Posted      Profile for welsh dragon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Rev Gerald

One of the churches I go to has taken out all its pews, put in a total immersion jacuzzi and installed lots of overhead video monitors...

What it really needs, for the boring bits of the service, are some attention grabbing computer games..."hit the gay bishop with your bible" or "stone Peter Tatchell" maybe. Or even "pile up prayers for James Jones to be Archbishop of Canterbury..."

Or else some funky videos to show.

I see an opening here for you... do you think this could be a Word?

Maybe you should team up with the Funereal Sibling to produce some inspiring music for these efforts...

In eager anticipation

Sibling dragon.

Ultraspike

Incensemeister
# 268

- Posted      Profile for Ultraspike   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Pass It On is one of my absolute favorite tunes. We must have the second verse:

What a wondrous time is Spring
When all the trees are budding
The birds begin to sing
The flowers start their blooming
Once you've experienced it
You want to sing, it's fresh like Spring
You want to pass it on.

[Smile]

--------------------
A cowgirl's work is never done.

Posts: 2732 | From: NYC | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
tomb
Shipmate
# 174

quote:
Originally posted by Ultraspike:
Pass It On is one of my absolute favorite tunes. We must have the second verse:

What a wondrous time is Spring
When all the trees are budding
The birds begin to sing
The flowers start their blooming
Once you've experienced it
You want to sing, it's fresh like Spring
You want to pass it on.

[Smile]

Damn you. No gin for tomb this time around....
Scot

Deck hand
# 2095

- Posted      Profile for Scot   Email Scot   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Damn you. No gin for tomb this time around....

I'll make with the gin if you can remember any of the other, non-traditional verses that celebrate some of the other wonders of spring. You know, the ones that would get you kicked out of Youth Group.

--------------------
“Here, we are not afraid to follow truth wherever it may lead, nor tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it.” - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 9515 | From: Southern California | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
welsh dragon

Shipmate
# 3249

lemme guess...

when the girls are flowers plucking....

by any chance...?

Rev. Gerald Ambulance

# 359

DP
I very much feel that this is a safe environment for indulging oneself in private jokes.

Private jokes are welcome in these parts and vice versa.

So: if you were to preach at a wedding, what message would you bring to the bride & groom?

I always tell husbands and wives that their love for each other should be like that between Christ and the church - pure, spiritual, and communicated largely through hymns.

And what better expression is there of the love between Christ and the church, than these deeply uplifting words of Solomon:

quote:
My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him.
I rose up to open to my beloved; and my hands dropped with myrrh, and my fingers with sweet smelling myrrh, upon the handles of the lock.
I opened to my beloved; but my beloved had withdrawn himself, and was gone

Mmm, thank you Jesus.

I think it's quite clear what that's getting at, don't you? (But just as well the translators added those words in italics, just to make sure that the plain meaing of scripture was not lost on anyone.)

[ 29. July 2003, 10:08: Message edited by: Rev. Gerald Ambulance ]

--------------------

Wood
The Milkman of Human Kindness
# 7

- Posted      Profile for Wood   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Dear Reverend Gerald,

May I take this opportunity to prostrate myself humbly before the Lord and ask for succour from a fellow traveller in Christ?

Thank you. Very kind of you.

Thing is, see, I need your advice. I have this deadbeat editor who has promised to send me copies of a magazine to which I have contributed on a number of occasions. But he hasn't sent me anything.

How do I pester him in a Christlike manner?

Yours subliminally

Wood

--------------------
Narcissism.

Posts: 7842 | From: Wood Towers | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Gill H

Shipmate
# 68

- Posted      Profile for Gill H     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Dear Rev Gerald

I know that someone as holy as yourself watches only godly television channels, and hence probably does not know about a forthcoming documentary on Channel 4:
Ibiza mission

May I ask if these are fellow believers who have joined your anointed mission to the lost souls of Ibiza, or dangerous heretics trying to pinch your idea?

--------------------
*sigh* We can’t all be Alan Cresswell.

- Lyda Rose

Posts: 9313 | From: London | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I bet it's that Kevin again..... [Paranoid]

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sine Nomine*

Ship's backstabbing bastard
# 3631

- Posted      Profile for Sine Nomine*   Email Sine Nomine*       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Dear Reverend Gerald,

I'm sorry to bother you again, but several months ago I asked God for a newer car, and he has not yet answered my prayer. The situation is daily becoming more critical. My twenty year old piece of British-made junk won't last much longer and I really need God to send me a late model Toyota.

I vaguely recall that God enjoys burnt offerings and I thought maybe that might get His attention since my fervent prayers apparently have not. I tried find a bible at my house but could only come up with six copies of the BCP.

My question to you is: What kind of burnt offerings does the Lord enjoy? Does that steak I left unattended on the grill last week-end count? Does it have to be a perfect, unblemished offering if I'm only asking for a used car?

I checked at the local pet shop and they didn't have any white bullocks. Does the Lord have a preference between burnt puppies versus burnt kitties? If puppies, any particular breed?

I know you are a busy reverend, but I would appreciate an answer as soon as possible. My muffler fell off yesterday.

Sincerely,
Having to hoof it in the USA

Al Eluia

Inquisitor
# 864

- Posted      Profile for Al Eluia   Email Al Eluia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
So if this is the 3rd coming of Gerald, was the last one just the pre-trib rapture of Gerald? And if so, who was raptured? Should I be worried about having been left behind?

--------------------
Consider helping out the Anglican Seminary in El Salvador with a book or two! https://www.amazon.es/registry/wishlist/YDAZNSAWWWBT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_ep_ws_7IRSzbD16R9RQ
https://www.episcopalcafe.com/a-seminary-is-born-in-el-salvador/

Posts: 1157 | From: Seattle | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wood
The Milkman of Human Kindness
# 7

- Posted      Profile for Wood   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Dear Reverend Gerald,

Would it be presuming too much on the all-sufficient grace of our Lord to bother you again?

No? Why, very kind of you.

See, we have thise deadbeat supersonic soul-saving spiritual celebrity who, although having promised to answer our queries, has vanished without explanation.

How does one politely pester him in a Christian manner?

Yours pesteringly

Wood

--------------------
Narcissism.

Posts: 7842 | From: Wood Towers | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Rev. Gerald Ambulance

# 359

Invaluable Sibling Wood, etc.

Am on mission in Ireland,converting Catholics to Protestantism, and Protestants to Catholicism. It's a kind of exchange scheme.

Shall attend to/ignore all things on return.

ta ra

Rev. Gerald Ambulance

# 359

Sibling Spike
Down in the pits of Mystery Worship, there has been a discussion on the various levels of reverendness.
Can you tell me how reverend you are so that I know how to address you correctly in future?

Well, just how revered I am varies from person to person, sadly. If everyone addressed me in terms that reflected his (or her these days!) reverence, I would of course face a bewildering variety of terminology, as I deal in my ministry with all kinds from soul-hardened enemies of the light to crawly aspergilium lickers.

I am indeed all things (with some notable exceptions) to all men (and to all you-know-whom too these days, though with rather more exceptions).

Fortunately, "Rev." encompasses all these possibilities, as it can stand for many things from "reviled" to "revenant".

--------------------

dyfrig
Blue Scarfed Menace
# 15

- Posted      Profile for dyfrig   Email dyfrig   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
"Dear" "Rev" "Ambulance" ","

I know that your "sig" purports to link your foolish followers to your despicable diocese, but I have now discovered this is only a cover.

I put it to you that your true website is here.

--------------------
"He was wrong in the long run, but then, who isn't?" - Tony Judt

Posts: 6917 | From: pob dydd Iau, am hanner dydd | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Aha, so it's that sort of 'rev' (as in revs per minute)! [Killing me]

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016