homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Heaven: Oh, That Sarkycow! (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Heaven: Oh, That Sarkycow!
Belisarius
Lord Bountiful of Admin (Emeritus) Delights
# 32

- Posted      Profile for Belisarius   Email Belisarius   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Introducing Ship of Fools's latest sitcom--it's the zany adventures of the fun-loving, well-meaning Hellhost who somehow always winds up causing disasters]

She's a working girl with a job in Hell,
Though sometimes things don't turn out so well.
She'll get by some way, somehow,
Though trouble always follows Sarkycow!

< Scene: The Hell Office; Rook and Nightlamp are sharpening their pitchforks >

Rook: So, is [CENSORED] or [CENSORED] a better insult?

Nightlamp: It depends on their denomination. < Canned Laughter >

< Sarkycow enters; applause >

Rook: Hey, Sarkycow--how was your weekend?

Sarkycow: Don't ask! < Canned Laughter > On the bus today, this guy wouldn't put his candy wrapper in his pocket but just kept on playing with it and making that crinkly noise--so I wound up decapitating him. < Canned Laughter >

Rook: I hate when that happens. < Canned Laughter >

Nightlamp: So that's why you're late.

Sarkycow < checking watch > Oh, no! Has David noticed--

David < from his office >: SARKYCOOOOOW!!!... < Canned Laughter >

Sarkycow: Uh oh...

[ 17. February 2004, 20:42: Message edited by: Stoo ]

--------------------
Animals may be Evolution's Icing, but Bacteria are the Cake.
Andrew Knoll

Posts: 8080 | From: New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Belisarius
# 32

- Posted      Profile for Belisarius   Email Belisarius   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
David: SARKYCOW, GET IN HERE NOW!!

Sarkycow: Coming, David--

< Scene: David's Office >

David < fuming >: Sarkycow, I have a lot of explaining to do to Heaven--one of their bunnies accidentally wandered in, and, well, how do you explain this? < throws mangled corpse on his desk; Canned Laughter >

Sarkycow: Uh...suicide? < Canned laughter and cheers >

David < sputtering >: Sarkycow, give me one good reason why I shouldn't fire you!

Sarkycow: Because no one else fits my costume? < Canned Laughter and Applause >

David < doing a slow burn >: Sarkycow, I'm giving you one more chance--I'm putting you in charge of the "Lesbian Atheists Duped Me into Having Sex" thread...

[typo]

[ 27. May 2003, 15:45: Message edited by: Belisarius ]

--------------------
Andrew Knoll

ChastMastr
Shipmate
# 716

- Posted      Profile for ChastMastr   Author's homepage   Email ChastMastr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
(clutches chest) "It wasn't me! It was the one-armed man!"

Oh... that other David...

[Ultra confused]

(Sits back and eats popcorn.)

--------------------
My essays on comics continuity: http://chastmastr.tumblr.com/tagged/continuity

Posts: 14068 | From: Clearwater, Florida | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Belisarius
# 32

Sarkycow: Don't worry, David--I'll do you proud! < stands up suddenly to salute, which upsets David's coffee cup, spilling the scalding contents into his lap >

David: D'OH!!! < Canned Laughter > GET OUT AND DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU'RE SEMI-COMPETENT!!

Sarkycow < sighing > That may be a while < Canned Laughter >...

--------------------
Andrew Knoll

Belisarius
# 32

< Scene: Hell's Hallway >

Sarkycow: David's never been this angry before...I'm really going to have to watch my step--

< A Newbie walks up >

Newbie: Excuse me, but where do I complain--

< In one reflexive motion, Sarkycow disembowels the Newbie >

Sarkycow: Oops. < Canned Laughter >

--------------------
Andrew Knoll

Arrietty

Ship's borrower
# 45

- Posted      Profile for Arrietty   Author's homepage   Email Arrietty   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sarkycow: Oh sugar! - erm

<remembers she is a mean hard hellhost>

Sarkycow: I mean SH*TSH*TSH*TSH*T!!!!! That's the Newbie that David had put on one side for Erin.

<David stomps into the corridor>

David: Where's that Newbie I've been saving for Erin?

Sarkycow: Oh, er, I was - er - j-just cutting him a nice bit of slack David!

<canned laughter>

David: OK, but don't give him too much rope. And remember Erin wants to see him in 15 minutes for an asshat fitting.

Sarkycow: <sweetly> OK David!!!!

<David stares at her>

Sarkycow: I mean - er

<growling and prodding her fork towards him>

Sarkycow: WHAT IS IT TO YOU, YOU MISERABLE GIT???

David: that's better! <stomps back into office>

Sarkycow: Phew! That was a close call! I'm not sure I can keep up this pretence of being surly and unhelpful for much longer!

<sound of canned audience almost throwing up in merriment>

Sarkycow <dreamily>....I wonder whatever an asshat is ......it must be something really nice if Erin is giving one to a newbie.....she's always giving them to other people.... sigh!.....I do wish someone would give me a dear little asshat....

--------------------
i-church

Online Mission and Ministry

Posts: 6634 | From: Coventry, UK | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Belisarius
# 32

Sarkycow: I know--I'll just put on the Newbie's skin and see Erin myself! Then I can finally get one of those asshats!

< Canned "UH OH!" sounds >

< as she scoops out the remaining innards from the newbie > Should I check the "Lesbian Atheists Duped Me into Having Sex" thread first?--Nah! What could possibly happen there?

< More Canned "UH OH!" sounds >

--------------------
Andrew Knoll

MadKaren
Shipmate
# 1033

- Posted      Profile for MadKaren   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Meanwhile, on the 'Lesbian Atheists duped me into sex' thread.....

MadKaren

--------------------
--
Why do people who claim to love God embarrass him in public?

Posts: 866 | From: Jumping along the line between genius and insanity.... | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Belisarius
# 32

Fundamentalist Poster: [CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED]!!!!

Atheist Poster: [CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED]!!!!

Lesbian Poster: [CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED]!!!!

Celibate Poster: [CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED]!!!!

Rook < strolling in >: I'd better take a look at how Sarkycow's doing...

[ 27. May 2003, 19:34: Message edited by: Belisarius ]

--------------------
Andrew Knoll

duchess

Ship's Blue Blooded Lady
# 2764

- Posted      Profile for duchess   Email duchess   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Wow. Somebody's got crushy-poo. [Devil]

--------------------
♬♭ We're setting sail to the place on the map from which nobody has ever returned ♫♪♮
Ship of Fools-World Party

Posts: 11197 | From: Do you know the way? | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Belisarius
# 32

< Rook does a double-take >

Rook: NIGHTLAMP! GET OVER HERE AND HELP ME!

< Rook grabs a firehose and tries to run to the thread, but the hose is too short, causing Rook to be jerked back and to land flat on his back. Canned Laughter. Nightlamp rushes in, trips on the hose, and falls flat on his face. More Canned Laughter >

[typo]

[ 28. May 2003, 18:33: Message edited by: Belisarius ]

--------------------
Andrew Knoll

ChastMastr
Shipmate
# 716

- Posted      Profile for ChastMastr   Author's homepage   Email ChastMastr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Killing me]

--------------------

Belisarius
# 32

< Sarkycow is waiting outside Erin's office in her disguise >

Sarkycow: Boy, this Newbie is sure itchy. < Canned Laughter > Wait--he had an FAQ manual on him--I wonder why I never got around to reading it. < Canned Laughter > Let me see what exactly an "asshat" is...

< Sarkycow looks in the manual for a few seconds, then jerks her head up in bug-eyed shock. Canned Laughter >

Sarkycow: Oh, no! I have to get out of here!

Erin < from her office >: BRING THE NEWBIE TO ME!

< Sarkycow trembles in amusing terror. Canned Laughter >

--------------------
Andrew Knoll

Lifeman
Troll
# 579

- Posted      Profile for Lifeman         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Bilisarious,

I can't wait until this new sit com hits UK TV -
the scriptwriters must include at least one episode (maybe one series!) about Miss Cow's strong feminist characteristics.

Don't forget that the county of Essex should be an important backdrop for several episodes.

Any chance of Lifeman making the odd cameo appearance?

Louise
Shipmate
# 30

- Posted      Profile for Louise   Email Louise   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
< as Sarky cowers behind the nearest potted plant in dread fear of Erin, she realises that her outfit is lacking a certain something.

She glances over towards the filthy, decrepit cages in the waiting room marked 'Troll Petting Zoo'. There, passed out on the floor is a drunk troll. Aha! Instantly she grabs her Hell-host regulation issue machete and expertly trepans the top off Lifeman's skull while he is snoozing. Some deft carving and a quick bit of superglue to stick it to a handy shell background and pin she made earlier, and she has the very brooch her ensemble was lacking.>

And so Lifeman makes a cameo appearance.

--------------------
Now you need never click a Daily Mail link again! Kittenblock replaces Mail links with calming pics of tea and kittens! http://www.teaandkittens.co.uk/ Click under 'other stuff' to find it.

Posts: 6918 | From: Scotland | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sarkycow
La belle Dame sans merci
# 1012

- Posted      Profile for Sarkycow   Email Sarkycow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ok, where's the scene where I bollock all the Heaven hosts for being wet, incompetant namby-pambies? Cause that happens most days in Hosts... [Wink]

Viki

--------------------
“Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.”

Smudgie

Ship's Barnacle
# 2716

- Posted      Profile for Smudgie   Email Smudgie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Notice to all ShipMates

You don't realise just how close to the truth this is... [Big Grin]

[Smudgie kindly put this message from me. What a lovely lady]

[ 28. May 2003, 08:16: Message edited by: ChrisT ]

--------------------
Miss you, Erin.

Posts: 14382 | From: Under the duvet | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ham'n'Eggs

Ship's Pig
# 629

- Posted      Profile for Ham'n'Eggs   Email Ham'n'Eggs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
she has the very brooch her ensemble was lacking

And so Lifeman makes a cameo appearance.

audience groans, small ripple

--------------------
"...the heresies that men do leave / Are hated most of those they did deceive" - Will S

Posts: 3103 | From: Genghis Khan's sleep depot | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Arrietty

Ship's borrower
# 45

- Posted      Profile for Arrietty   Author's homepage   Email Arrietty   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
<Erin comes out

into the corridor>

Erin: That's a nice cameo brooch you're wearing.

Sarkycow <confused> er......

Erin <hastily> I mean - GET THE **** IN HERE YOU **** ****ED ****ING ******** NEWBIE!!!!!!

Sarkycow: <aside>
Phew! She hasn't seen through my disguise yet!

Sarkycow: <to Erin>
Cool it! Why don't you get a LIFE, MAN??????

<canned audience erupt into howls of artificial laughter with no preliminary giggles>

--------------------
i-church

Online Mission and Ministry

Posts: 6634 | From: Coventry, UK | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Belisarius
# 32

< Enraged, Erin draws back her fist. Sarkycow ducks inside her costume just in time--Erin socks the Newbie's head clean off. Sarkycow has enough presence of mind to fall to the floor and play dead >

< Erin takes out a tape recorder and says > Note to self--no more appointments before my first cup of coffee. < Canned laughter and applause > Better call the cleanup crew...

Sarkycow < to self >: If I'm lucky, I can get back to Hell before I'm missed...

[ 28. May 2003, 02:32: Message edited by: Belisarius ]

--------------------
Andrew Knoll

Belisarius
# 32

< Rook and Nightlamp are now covered with cream pies as they slip around on the floor. Yet more canned laughter. >

Rook < tasting the pie on his face >: I have to admit it, those Lesbian Atheists know how to cook.
< Canned Laughter >

--------------------
Andrew Knoll

Caver
Shipmate
# 4392

- Posted      Profile for Caver   Email Caver   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
hmm, looks good, settles down and waits a minute. Must be the advert break. Oh well, bound to be some more action soon. Is there time for a coffee first?

--------------------
Quote from Annie Day "Could be interested, picking people up on the way down." Now that never happens to me underground :-(

Posts: 104 | From: Leeds, UK | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Smudgie

Ship's Barnacle
# 2716

- Posted      Profile for Smudgie   Email Smudgie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Smudgie:
Notice to all ShipMates

You don't realise just how close to the truth this is... [Big Grin]

[Smudgie kindly put this message from me. What a lovely lady]

Isn't it nice when even a lordly host can admit to his mistakes???? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Miss you, Erin.

Posts: 14382 | From: Under the duvet | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lifeman
Troll
# 579

(camera pans to open view of Essex countryside as Lifeman is seen heading back North with a sore head)
Belisarius
# 32

Rook: Wait a minute--don't we have a supernatural power-of-life-and-death over these posters?

Nightlamp: NOW HE REMINDS ME! < Canned Laughter >

< Meanwhile, in Erin's Office >

Viola: Should I hang these remains on the Boards as a warning?

Erin: Nah--we have enough of that already. Just use the incinerator.

< Sarkycow gulps. Canned Laughter >

--------------------
Andrew Knoll

MadKaren
Shipmate
# 1033

- Posted      Profile for MadKaren   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
<Erin motions to a couple of apprentices to drag the corpse away>

1st apprentice - so how are you finding things

2nd apprentice - I heard Hell is missing a Hellhost, and RooK n Nightlamp sure are pissed about it. Turns out she left a thread out of control and the fires have threatened the whole ship.

Sarkycow (under breath) - Oh *****, I've got to get away from here.

1st apprentice - I think this corpse is moving...

Madkaren

--------------------
--
Why do people who claim to love God embarrass him in public?

Posts: 866 | From: Jumping along the line between genius and insanity.... | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Miffy

Ship's elephant
# 1438

- Posted      Profile for Miffy   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The apprentices pale as from the depths of a distant Eurovision thread issue sounds of heaven hosts carousing together. Seeing they're distracted, Sarky siezes her chance and makes a break for it.

--------------------
"I don't feel like smiling." "You're English dear; fake it!" (Colin Firth "Easy Virtue")
Growing Greenpatches

Posts: 4739 | From: The Kitchen | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lifeman
Troll
# 579

(Lifeman eventually makes it back to the North and prepares to employ his skills as a master of comedy assessment for 'the Sark Cow show')
Joyeux

Ship's Lady of Laughter
# 3851

- Posted      Profile for Joyeux   Email Joyeux   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Belisarius:
< Rook grabs a firehouse... >

Cool! Throwing pies and firehouses! Good thing my neighbour has satellite and doesn't mind me coming over to watch!

--------------------
Float?...Do science too

Posts: 4318 | From: over th... no, there! | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Belisarius
# 32

< Rook and Nightlamp stand in the incinerated wasteland that was the "Lesbian Atheists Duped Me Into Sex" Thread >

Nightlamp: Maybe we overreacted. < Canned laughter >

Rook: I feel a strange emptiness.

Nightlamp: That's because you haven't had lunch. < More Canned laughter >

Rook: Oh, right--well, I'd better eat in today. < Takes a chomp out of Fundamentalist Poster; Laugh Track goes into hysterics >

--------------------
Andrew Knoll

Belisarius
# 32

< As Sarkycow is dragging herself away, she bumps into a lamp. This leads to a chain reaction of crashing furniture >

Apprentices: IT'S ALIVE!!! < Canned Laughter >

< Sarkycow jumps out of the Newbie's skin and runs for it... >

--------------------
Andrew Knoll

Belisarius
# 32

< David is in his office sipping tea >

David: Things have been so peaceful < swivels his seat to Viewing Screen >--I'll take one glance at the Board and then I can go home early--

< Within Seconds, he sees what's left of the "Lesbian Atheists Duped Me Into Sex" Thread and the surrounding mess. Furious, he clenches his hands, crushing the teacup. Canned Laughter >

David: SARKYCOOOOOW!!!...

--------------------
Andrew Knoll

Belisarius
# 32

< Scene: The Styx. The scalded, limping survivors of the "Lesbian Atheists Duped Me Into Sex" Thread are complaining >

Celibate Poster: We weren't treated in a Christian manner!

Atheist Poster: This place confirms Christianity's worst stereotypes!

Fundamentalist Poster: One of the Hosts ate my spleen! < Canned Laughter... >

--------------------
Andrew Knoll

soggy_amphibian
Shipmate
# 2487

- Posted      Profile for soggy_amphibian   Author's homepage   Email soggy_amphibian   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
SarkyCow: [to Herself] how do I get out of this one? I know, I need to distract them.
Maybe I could get away with starting another Heaven/Hell war?

<Cue dramatic music>

--------------------
Buffy: I don't like you hanging out with someone that... short.
Riley: Yeah, a lot of young people nowadays are experimenting with shortness.

Posts: 712 | From: Back at home | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Belisarius
# 32

Sarkycow: ...but first, I need my pitchfork!

< Scene: Hell Office. Sarkycow is jogging back when she sees an apoplectic David. Does an abrupt about-face; canned laughter >

David: SARKYCOOOOOW!!!!

Sarkycow: What will I do??--I know! I'll go through the air conditioning system! < squeezes into nearest vent > Oooh, tight fit! Only low-fat posters from now on! < Canned laughter >

[ 29. May 2003, 20:18: Message edited by: Belisarius ]

--------------------
Andrew Knoll

Belisarius
# 32

< Later, inside a dark passage >

Sarkycow: Ah, there's finally a light--

< but the passage, not meant to carry anything except air currents, suddenly collapses under her weight. Sarkycow crashes through and plummets a story right smack into the Styx commotion >

Sarkycow: OOF! Good thing I landed on this poster! < Canned laughter >

Fundamentalist Poster < moaning > Why me?? < Canned laughter >

Lesbian Poster: Oh no! We aggravated one of the Hosts so much that she tried to kill herself!

Atheist Poster: I didn't realize we were being so obnoxious! Can you ever forgive us?

Celibate Poster: WE'LL NEVER ARGUE AGAIN!

< Posters start crying and form Group Hug >

Laugh Track: AAAAAAAWWWWWWWW...

< David bursts in and stops dead >

David: Ruth, why aren't these posters angry anymore??

Ruth < looks up >: There are posters here? < Canned Laughter > Oh--whatever--time for Happy Hour. < leaves to canned laughter and applause >

David: Sarkycow, I don't know how you did it, but good work--I may even promote you.

Sarkycow: Uh, OK. < Canned Laughter >

David: See you tomorrow. < leaves >

Sarkycow < to self as sappy music plays >: I learned something important today, and that's...that's...oh, I'll figure it out later. Hey Ruth--wait up! < Fadeout to canned laughter and cheers >

NEXT EPISODE: SARKYCOW'S BLIND DATE

[ 30. May 2003, 01:39: Message edited by: Belisarius ]

--------------------
Andrew Knoll

ChastMastr
Shipmate
# 716

[Killing me] [Killing me] [Killing me]

More! More!! More!!!

[Not worthy!] [Not worthy!] [Not worthy!]

--------------------

Lifeman
Troll
# 579

I'm looking forward to the Blind date episode.....
Belisarius
# 32

She's a working girl with a job in Hell,
Though sometimes things don't turn out so well.
She'll get by some way, somehow,
Though trouble always follows Sarkycow!

< Scene: The Hell Office; Rook and Nightlamp are sharpening their pitchforks >

Rook: Do you think it's better to impale a troll from the front or from behind?

Nightlamp: Oh, the front, definitely, so you can see its expression. < Canned Laughter >

< Sarkycow enters; applause >

Rook: Hey, Sarkycow--how did the Church Dance go last night?

Sarkycow: Don't ask! < Canned Laughter > I didnt' want to dance with this guy, but he just wouldn't take no for an answer, so I wound up punching a hole through his chest. < canned laughter > No one else asked me the whole night!

Nightlamp: Maybe you should ask one of the Admins to set you up with someone.

Sarkycow: Oh, I don't know...

--------------------
Andrew Knoll

welsh dragon

Shipmate
# 3249

- Posted      Profile for welsh dragon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
She's just like that in real life you know...
Posts: 5352 | From: ebay | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
ChastMastr
Shipmate
# 716

I keep imagining this theme song here, only with visuals of random violence and destruction...

--------------------

duchess

Ship's Blue Blooded Lady
# 2764

- Posted      Profile for duchess   Email duchess   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Best Friend song keeps playing in my head...

--------------------
♬♭ We're setting sail to the place on the map from which nobody has ever returned ♫♪♮
Ship of Fools-World Party

Posts: 11197 | From: Do you know the way? | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Paul W.

Shipmate
# 1450

- Posted      Profile for Paul W.   Author's homepage   Email Paul W.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
*Must resist urge to create animation of this thread*

[Snigger]

Paul W

--------------------
"It's just a ride" - Bill Hicks

Blog
Flickr

Posts: 2835 | From: Leeds, UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Belisarius
# 32

Nightlamp: Well, I can't think of anything else, especially after that Tigglet's Dating Agency incident.

Sarkycow: How was I supposed to know the thread would be so flammable? < Canned laughter > Heaven just isn't the place for me--I know! I'll check out that party tonight on the All Saints board!

Nightlamp/Rook: Uh oh... < Canned Laughter >

--------------------
Andrew Knoll

Belisarius
# 32

< Segue: All Saints >

Motherboard < standing in the midst of a pile of moaning, wrecked bodies >: Sarkycow, how could you? < canned laughter >. It's going to take me hours to sew all the severed limbs back on!

Sarkycow: I'm sorry if I got carried away, but I thought men would like a woman who can compete--

Motherboard: THIS WAS A SHUFFLEBOARD TOURNAMENT! < Canned hysterics > I really think you need to try a different style of dating.

Sarkycow < weakly >: Would having a rematch help?

Motherboard: OUT! < canned laughter >

--------------------
Andrew Knoll

Belisarius
# 32

< The next day--Sarkycow is at her desk filling out an elaborate form >

Nightlamp: I won't say I told you so, but--

Sarkycow: Oh, don't rub it in! I can't make heads or tails out of most of these questions! "What's my Myers-Briggs Type?" How should I know?? The Admins might as well flip a coin--wait a minute! That's what I'll do to finish this stupid form!

< Starts doing so--Canned "UH OH!" sounds >

Nightlamp: Are you sure you should do that? Don't say I didn't warn you--

< Sarkycow reflexively lunges her pitchfork into Nightlamp's side >

Nightlamp: OUCH! < Canned laughter--Nightlamp pulls it out > All right, all right, I'm going...

< David angrily approaches >

David: SARKYCOW!

< Sarkycow starts, scattering papers. Canned laughter >

David: Sarkycow, you are not employed here for the purpose of furthering your admittedly limited social life!

Sarkycow: Oh, David, don't be such a grouch! Don't you want to find a special someone?

David < having another slow burn >: Sarkycow, being as I am the mastermind of the processes keeping Hell's foul chaos from engulfing the other Boards, which often include the execution of punishments too hideous for the human mind to conceive and remain sane, WHAT DO YOU THINK? < Canned tittering >

Sarkycow: Uh...

David: I'LL GIVE YOU A HINT! < grabs form and stuffs it in Sarkycow's mouth. Canned hysterics and applause; David stomps out >

Sarkycow < spitting out form >: Boy, is David grumpy today--now let me finish this form < continues flipping coin; canned laughter >

--------------------
Andrew Knoll

Belisarius
# 32

< That evening--Sarkycow enters a designated spot in Limbo >

Sarkycow: Boy, the results came back fast! I hope I'm not late--< rips off arm of a passerby and looks at watch; canned laughter > No, I'm just on time! < glances at sheet > Now, he should be at one of these tables and wearing an orange carnation--

< She sees Icarus Coot sitting at a table wearing an orange carnation on his tweed jacket, sipping tea with one pinky raised while reading Poetry Quarterly >

Sarkycow: A Heaven Host??? < Canned hysterics >

[typo]

[ 03. June 2003, 05:20: Message edited by: Belisarius ]

--------------------
Andrew Knoll

Icklicus Angelicus
Shipmate
# 3588

- Posted      Profile for Icklicus Angelicus   Email Icklicus Angelicus   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
<uncanned hysterics>

--------------------
LEGOLAS: The sky wears a film of gauze. The night air breathes infamy. Deceit weaves itself around my fingernails.
(mollyringwraith)

Posts: 763 | From: Oxford / Devon | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
ChrisT

One of the Good Guys™
# 62

- Posted      Profile for ChrisT   Author's homepage   Email ChrisT   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
PaulW - you know you want to, go on... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Firmly on dry land

Posts: 6489 | From: Here, there and everywhere | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
ChastMastr
Shipmate
# 716

[Killing me]

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016