homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Heaven: Presenting: SoF's The Cast Iron Chefs! (Page 6)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Heaven: Presenting: SoF's The Cast Iron Chefs!
Siegfried
Ship's ferret
# 29

- Posted      Profile for Siegfried   Author's homepage   Email Siegfried   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Floor Reporter Siegfried

I'm here with Iron Chef English Heritage--
Amos, are you satisfied with your performance here today? Do you have any responses to the critics?

Posts: 5592 | From: Tallahassee, FL USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Amos

Shipmate
# 44

- Posted      Profile for Amos     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Iron Chef English Heritage removes toque and wipes the glow from her brow with the back of one hand; with the other she raises an icy tumbler of GIN and sips. And sips again before speaking. And again. 'Hello, dearie. Well, each to his own, as the old woman said when she kissed her cow. And Lady Westmoreland's soup isn't for everyone, though it adds a touch of levity to the dinner table. Young Sophs, I thought flipped a very creditable pancake. That nut-roast, however, was not something that would ever have emerged from a kitchen of mine. shudders and takes another sip. If one spotted it in the forest, one might easily make the mistake of calling the hounds to follow...

--------------------
At the end of the day we face our Maker alongside Jesus--ken

Posts: 7667 | From: Summerisle | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
John Donne

Renaissance Man
# 220

- Posted      Profile for John Donne     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
(Coot-san)

Now it is time for Judgement of Battle Yorkshire Pud!

code:
          Firenze  Kelly  Ariel  Duo   Kishi
Challenger 15 17 6 13 17
Chef 18 18 17 17 19

(Coot-san is rustling through the collated results)

And some interesting comments from our Critics (in no particular order):

"Simple and traditional vegetarian food, but done with style (Challenger)"

"A banquet in true Edwardian style (Iron Chef)"

"I have to award the Iron Chef [X] points. It would be more, but she used the Secret Ingredient."

"Challenger gets marked up from having a genuine Slovenian biscuit recipe: their desserts are to die for."

"I don't like Yorkshire Pudding."

"A close one!"

"Ultimately, I'm not that into vegi cuisine."

Iron Chef English Heritage has restored the good name of the Academy! Chairman Belisaga will be pleased. Of course he didn't expect any less...

This may be our last program friends, for no-one has been brave enough yet to challenge Iron Chef Professional!

Posts: 13667 | From: Perth, W.A. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016