homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Hell: Just curious: Narcissism Strikes Back partIV - the babbling (Page 10)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Hell: Just curious: Narcissism Strikes Back partIV - the babbling
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Da boss-lady is reading to the 8yo. She should be free in about half an hour.

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Alfred E. Neuman

What? Me worry?
# 6855

- Posted      Profile for Alfred E. Neuman     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh Josephine! Rise from your place of rest and bless us with your presence! Cast this rehashed thread into the abyss of your condemnation! Please for our souls sake, we beseech thee!!

--------------------
--Formerly: Gort--

Nonpropheteer
6 Syllable Master
# 5053

- Posted      Profile for Nonpropheteer     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm still all confused. Are we waiting for Josephine, Sarky or Rook? Which is the Queen of hell?

I thought this was all just ot help fluff up MT's post count so he could get ahead of Erin

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
1. It's Josephine.
2. I've been ahead of Erin for 3 days now.
3. There is no point 3.

--------------------

Nonpropheteer
6 Syllable Master
# 5053

- Posted      Profile for Nonpropheteer     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
1. then waht is ROok the queen of?
2. I would rather be behind an alligator than ahead of it.
3. Thereis no spoon.

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

1. I am not aware that rOOk is a queen at all. Maybe you have him confused with Sine?
2. Hey, we all have our sexual fetishes.
3. There is ice cream fork.

--------------------

Spiffy
Ship's WonderSheep
# 5267

- Posted      Profile for Spiffy   Author's homepage   Email Spiffy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I was working so I couldn't play. But now, back to business...

TOM! THERE ARE FIVE LIGHTS! Say it! Say it, monkey!

[edited to fix UBB]

[ 29. May 2004, 04:41: Message edited by: Spiffy da WonderSheep ]

--------------------
Looking for a simple solution to all life's problems? We are proud to present obstinate denial. Accept no substitute. Accept nothing.
--Night Vale Radio Twitter Account

Posts: 10281 | From: Beervana | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

Oh C'mon, spiffy, you know Thomas won't back down. He'll stand his ground. And he won't back down.

I wonder if his last name is Petty? It fits.

--------------------

Spiffy
Ship's WonderSheep
# 5267

- Posted      Profile for Spiffy   Author's homepage   Email Spiffy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mousethief:
Oh C'mon, spiffy, you know Thomas won't back down. He'll stand his ground. And he won't back down.

I wonder if his last name is Petty? It fits.

And right now the stereo is playing 'Last Dance with Mary Jane', you know, I'm starting to think you ARE married to the ruler of the World.

--------------------
Looking for a simple solution to all life's problems? We are proud to present obstinate denial. Accept no substitute. Accept nothing.

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

Well she's the ruler of my heart, anyway.

--------------------

Spiffy
Ship's WonderSheep
# 5267

Awwww. That's so sweet!

P.s. to Tommy Boy - THERE ARE FIVE LIGHTS!

--------------------

Zeke
Ship's Inquirer
# 3271

- Posted      Profile for Zeke   Email Zeke   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Awwwwwwwwww. [Axe murder]

--------------------
No longer the Bishop of Durham
-----------
If men are so wicked with religion, what would they be without it? --Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 5259 | From: Deep in the American desert | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Will somebody shut up the damn consort?
Posts: 15274 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Josephine

Orthodox Belle
# 3899

- Posted      Profile for Josephine   Author's homepage   Email Josephine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks, everyone, for such a fun thread! It was a tough week, and I was feeling stressed and overwhelmed. And this thread had me laughing out loud! Laughter is really good medicine.

So, ThomasDF, thank you for providing the entertainment. I shall have to promote you, too: let's see ... Knave Thomas. That will have to do.

Thanks, Spiffy, Kelly, Grits, Sine, and everyone else. This was great fun.

Now, RooK, you may close the thread.

--------------------
I've written a book! Catherine's Pascha: A celebration of Easter in the Orthodox Church. It's a lovely book for children. Take a look!

Posts: 10273 | From: Pacific Northwest, USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Of course, Your Highness.
Posts: 15274 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016