homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Hell: Just curious: Narcissism Strikes Back partIV - the babbling (Page 5)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Hell: Just curious: Narcissism Strikes Back partIV - the babbling
The Riv
Shipmate
# 3553

- Posted      Profile for The Riv   Email The Riv   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sine, what should I do with my dad's leisure suits?

ThomasDF, do tell us aboud hoam schooling, I can't wait to hear about them. That great. [deliberate use of original poster's language.]

--------------------
"I don't know whether I like it, but it's what I meant." Ralph Vaughan Williams

"Riv, you've done a much better job communicating your passion than your point. I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about." Tom Clune

Posts: 2749 | From: Too far South, USA. I really want to move. | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Amazing Grace*

Shipmate
# 4754

- Posted      Profile for Amazing Grace*   Email Amazing Grace*       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Twilight:
Nonpropheteer:
quote:
I can see you as being responsible for say, the last two seasons of Friends
Do we really want to sink to this level of cruelty?
[Killing me]

quote:
We must rise above, even if Thomas sinks to accusing Sine of wearing white pumps after Memorial day.
Which of course would be typical of Thomas's lack of observation skills since Memorial Day is the traditional start of white shoe season.

Charlotte

--------------------
.sig on vacation

Posts: 2594 | From: Sittin' by the dock of the [SF] bay | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
kara
Shipmate
# 5441

- Posted      Profile for kara   Email kara   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sine Nomine:
Anything else you'd like to know?

Mini, knee-length, shin-length or round the ankles?
Posts: 476 | From: Miles away | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Sine Nomine*

Ship's backstabbing bastard
# 3631

- Posted      Profile for Sine Nomine*   Email Sine Nomine*       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Memo to Coot: Yes.

But you're too late. I PMd him yesterday. The early bird catches the worm...or whatever.

John Donne

Renaissance Man
# 220

- Posted      Profile for John Donne     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Wow! That, the bus story and the girlfriend ditching posts. I think I can overlook his fascista zionist flourishes, for that.
Posts: 13667 | From: Perth, W.A. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sine Nomine*

# 3631

- Posted      Profile for Sine Nomine*   Email Sine Nomine*       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Riv:
Sine, what should I do with my dad's leisure suits?

If they're not your size I would suggest donating them to The Costume Institute.
Sine Nomine*

# 3631

quote:
Originally posted by Wibble:
Mini, knee-length, shin-length or round the ankles?

Counseling this critical should not be done over the internet. Indeed, the rules of the Ship forbid it. I would, however, consult a real life fashion professional immediately. Please, Wibble, do not delay. If you're even thinking mini you need help right away.
Sine Nomine*

# 3631

quote:
Originally posted by Coot (Such a nice boy):
Wow!

Coot, I suggest you wipe the saliva (I hope it's saliva) off your keyboard.
Twilight

Puddleglum's sister
# 2832

- Posted      Profile for Twilight     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sine and Charlotte,
Thanks for straightening me out on that Labor Day - Memorial Day, mix-up. We may have gotten to the root of all my problems!

Sine Nomine*

# 3631

Charlotte, our work here is done.
kara
Shipmate
# 5441

- Posted      Profile for kara   Email kara   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sine Nomine:
Counseling this critical should not be done over the internet. Indeed, the rules of the Ship forbid it. I would, however, consult a real life fashion professional immediately. Please, Wibble, do not delay. If you're even thinking mini you need help right away.

*Sigh*. That's another wasted shopping trip then.
Posts: 476 | From: Miles away | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Grits
Compassionate fundamentalist
# 4169

- Posted      Profile for Grits   Author's homepage   Email Grits   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Coot, I suggest you wipe the saliva (I hope it's saliva) off your keyboard.
Maybe it's salvia. It's in bloom right now.

--------------------
Lord, fill my mouth with worthwhile stuff, and shut it when I've said enough. Amen.

Posts: 8419 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Mertseger

Faerie Bard
# 4534

- Posted      Profile for Mertseger   Author's homepage   Email Mertseger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Twilight:
Nonpropheteer:
quote:
I can see you as being responsible for say, the last two seasons of Friends
Do we really want to sink to this level of cruelty?
Yes, particularly, since ThomasDF would not legally be able to respond to recent allegations made against the writing staff, if he were on the staff of Friends at that time (see, in particular, page 7). The allegations do seem to have a remarkable correspondence to ThomasDF's level of intellect, though.

--------------------
Go and be who you are:
The Body of Christ,
The Goddess of Body,
The Manifest Song of Faerie.

Posts: 1765 | From: Oakland, CA, USA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Sine Nomine*

# 3631

quote:
Originally posted by Grits:
It's in bloom right now.

I believe it's winter in Australia. Remember, these are the people who cook out & go to the beach on Christmas Day.
Grits
# 4169

- Posted      Profile for Grits   Author's homepage   Email Grits   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh, right. What idiots.

--------------------
Lord, fill my mouth with worthwhile stuff, and shut it when I've said enough. Amen.

Grits
# 4169

Oh, right. That's how the origin of "Sandy Claws" got started.

--------------------

Grits
# 4169

(Oh, dear, I didn't know the first one had posted. See -- I begin many posts quite evilly, then repent and become simply silly.)

Hey -- I'M MEDICATED, OK?

--------------------

Sine Nomine*

# 3631

Attention all shipmates: This may be our best opportunity to see what Grits would be like posting drunk.
NO
Shipmate
# 5477

- Posted      Profile for NO     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Excellent [Devil]
Papio

Ship's baboon
# 4201

- Posted      Profile for Papio   Email Papio   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
On the subject of posting while drunk......

I did just that earlier on this thread and went over the line in a couple of my comments.

I fucked up.

So, my sig. and this being hell not withstanding:

I apologise for being an arse and I withdraw the comments I made in that post.

--------------------
Infinite Penguins.
My "Readit, Swapit" page
My "LibraryThing" page

Posts: 12176 | From: a zoo in England. | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Og: Thread Killer
Ship's token CN Mennonite
# 3200

- Posted      Profile for Og: Thread Killer     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
All the people on this thread, baring the hosts, do sound the same. Mostly cause, as happens, this troll attracted a certain type of poster first and all the rest are doing their particularly interesting dances together. And those of us who have other hell posting tendancies are off on other threads.

As for the troll..the kiwi one got it right in the first page.
Gosh he's a boring one. [Snore]
Original...not really.
Funny...no.
Intelligent...vaguely.
Wise...does he know the meaning of the word?
Aware...of anything but himself, no.
He is rather persistant I give him that.

I give him a 2.5 out of 10.

--------------------
I wish I was seeking justice loving mercy and walking humbly but... "Cease to lament for that thou canst not help, And study help for that which thou lament'st."

Posts: 5025 | From: Toronto | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Grits
# 4169

You got it, Og. There's some of us that are just attracted to certain types of newbies, like maggots to a carcass.
quote:
This may be our best opportunity to see what Grits would be like posting drunk.
And I always thought I'd be a happy drunk. Instead, it would just make me more snippy. And redundant.

--------------------

Nonpropheteer
6 Syllable Master
# 5053

- Posted      Profile for Nonpropheteer     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Coot (Such a nice boy):
Wow! That, the bus story and the girlfriend ditching posts. I think I can overlook his fascista zionist flourishes, for that.

[Eek!]
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
creeping maschocism strikes again. i can't believe i just spent almost 10 minutes of my now very limited reading and posting time reading and replying to this. i think my eyes are starting to bleed. or maybe its my brains oozing out my ears.

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Do you think that ThomasDF has it in him to get it up one more time for another righteous take-on-allcomers?

Ignore all the petty squabbling amongst each other and the random tangents they're babbling about, Thomas. This is a monolithic collective of Identical Drones all dedicated to crushing your individuality. Resist us if you can!

We all hate you because we've never seen anyone like...

Well, we all hate you...

Well, OK. Most of us probably don't think about you enough to worry about how we regard you, and we've seen quite a few flash-in-the-pan rebels with a clue just like you, and this thread is really only grinding along because it's funny. Nevertheless, it represents a perfectly legitimate windmill for you to raise your lance at.

Posts: 15274 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Grits
# 4169

Kind of a "The Borg Meets the Stepford Wives" community, you know?

Hey, that may be a great idea for your next screenplay!

--------------------

Twilight

Puddleglum's sister
# 2832

- Posted      Profile for Twilight     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Papio.:
On the subject of posting while drunk......

I did just that earlier on this thread and went over the line in a couple of my comments.

I fucked up.

So, my sig. and this being hell not withstanding:

I apologise for being an arse and I withdraw the comments I made in that post.

Awww, Papio. It was my fault for pulling your chain - something I find very hard to resist because you usually come snapping right back with your spelling all out of control. Anyway, since you said you were "pissed" I read it in a drunken Dudley Moore voice that was really very funny.

I promise to leave you alone for one whole week.

Og: Thread Killer
Ship's token CN Mennonite
# 3200

- Posted      Profile for Og: Thread Killer     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RooK:
Do you think that ThomasDF has it in him to get it up one more time for another righteous take-on-allcomers?

It's Friday, he's probably out at the multi-plex seeing Shrek2 again.

--------------------
I wish I was seeking justice loving mercy and walking humbly but... "Cease to lament for that thou canst not help, And study help for that which thou lament'st."

Posts: 5025 | From: Toronto | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
ThomasDF
Shipmate
# 6760

- Posted      Profile for ThomasDF   Author's homepage   Email ThomasDF   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I get a good night's sleep, come back and what do I see? We're on page 5? I'll try to condense my responses into one post.

Troy: Another teacher trying to lecture and scold an adult as if they were your students. That's okay. It's probably all you know.

Zeke: You think I'm prejudice again educators? I'm even worse with the medical field. But my most venomous criticism is with the film industry. Don't even get me started on that.

Suze: Talk about not having a clue. What do you think a proof reader is for? Those college educated folks get a measly fifty or so bucks an hour for knowing spelling, grammar and punctuation. and that comes out of petty cash. Get on my good side and maybe I'll tell you what screenwriting is really about.

Nonpropheteer: As much as I would love to be all knowing and never make mistakes like you, all I can do is look up to you with my big bright eyes with all my humble inferiority and only hope I can learn from one as great as you. I only have one request; would you please get off the shitter and back on the pedestal?

Apologize? It will be a cold day in Hell before I humble myself before you flaming trolls. I'll lighten up when everyone else does. I'll be more than happy to meet anyone half way, but surrender is not an option.

Also, if you have the impression I'm trying to convince anyone of my career, you really are delusional. I am what I am and I could care less who believes what.

BTW, you're right, the ship is a wonderful place. I have had some great discussions with people and look forward to many more. Thanks for the advice anyway.

kiwigoldfish; Ultraspike; and Mousethief: Go back and do it again. This time make an effort.

irreverentkit: It's far better to laugh than get pissed off. Maybe, just maybe, some of the hot-heads will learn that.

Sine: Yes, there is one other thing you should always remember. Tuck those extra parts. A lady should never walk around with her dress looking like a tent. Best of luck with Drag Queen Ball.

Twilight: How deplorable to even suggest that I would insult Sine like that. She would NEVER wear white pumps after "Labor" day.

Anselmina: English users? I'll be concerned about the English when their film industry actually makes some money... without American help. Don't get me wrong, I love the English and they do make some fine films, but it isn't a market big enough to consider.

The Riv: Hoam skooling is bedder than teechers cuz the dumbest parent is smarder than the smardest teecher. Anything else you'd like to know?

Amazing Grace: Twilight said that. What was that about observation skills?

Mertseger: Staff writers are ass kissing company pricks and I wouldn't even have lunch in the same cafe with them. And no matter what you may think of me, the kind of behavior you noted with those scummy staff writers I would NEVER do.

Og: Thread Killer: A 2.5 isn't a bad start. Making a real good first impression is simply ass kissing. Being yourself will inevitably piss people off, but at least it's honest. Sure, all your weaknesses and flaws are out in the open for all to see, but a person can only do that if they aren't afraid and ashamed of their weaknesses and flaws. I do not claim to be perfect or always right.

Rook: I've experienced this before on my writer's site. The folks here don't hold a candle to them. It was quite a challenge taking on writers who were decades better than me. Some of these writers are well published and could tear me into little bitty pieces and make it sound like a song. If these writers couldn't crush my individuality, the Drones in here sure haven't got a chance.

I hardly think anyone here hates me. They're just flustered that a newbie would have the audacity to feel equal. But don't think I'm a flash in the pan rebel. There's nothing here to rebel against. I really like this site and all the people, yeah, even the nasty ones. Underneath all that fluff are good people and that's easy enough to see.

This kind of reminds me of when I drove a cab. That's an actual tough crowd to gain acceptance with. It was a Hell Forum in the real world. A lot of ex-cons and people who would cut your throat without a thought. I managed with them (8 1/2 years without a scratch), I think I can manage in this place. It'll take time, but I think this site is well worth the effort.

Grits: "The Borg Meets the Stepford Wives"? That does sound interesting except Paramount is well known for being litigious.

Og: Thread Killer: I haven't seen it once yet, but I sure wouldn't ashamed of seeing it twice. What? You don't like full feature animated movies?

*** Well, I think I got most everyone. If I missed you, you weren't worth responding to.

Thomas

Posts: 267 | From: Denver, Colorado USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, I saw him poke his head in Hell a while ago, but he didn't bite. Perhaps we need better bait...

No, that's not it. He's turned chicken! He's wimped out! He's given up! Turned and fled! Become a cheese-eating surrender monkey!

Let's take this as his admission of defeat (and not that he's grown another brain cell to rub his other one against), and declare another victory for the glorious collective of Identical Clones.

[HOLY CROSSPOST!]

[ 28. May 2004, 20:31: Message edited by: RooK ]

Posts: 15274 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

I'd like to point out that my nurse, -er girlfriend, is going out with the girls tonight. That means the hours I intend to dedicate watching this thread blossom in no way reflect my lack of a life.
Grits
# 4169

We've done it, then. He's been... assimilated.

Don't worry, RooK. You don't have to make excuses for us. But tell me... why aren't you going out with the guys?

[ 28. May 2004, 20:40: Message edited by: Grits ]

--------------------

RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

As it turns out, all my friends are girls.
Alfred E. Neuman

What? Me worry?
# 6855

- Posted      Profile for Alfred E. Neuman     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Sine: Yes, there is one other thing you should always remember. Tuck those extra parts. A lady should never walk around with her dress looking like a tent. Best of luck with Drag Queen Ball.

Remember! Spandex is a privilege...not a right!

--------------------
--Formerly: Gort--

Josephine

Orthodox Belle
# 3899

- Posted      Profile for Josephine   Author's homepage   Email Josephine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ThomasDF:
I hardly think anyone here hates me. They're just flustered that a newbie would have the audacity to feel equal.

You've got part of it right. No one here hates you. But we're not flustered, and we don't really care what you feel.

Instead, we're surprised at how persistently and utterly clueless you are. We've had other clueless wonders here, but they are simply not in your league. Your seemingly deliberate, almost defiant cluelessness is amazing.

For now. But once we get used to it, it's going to get tiresome. Then most of us will get bored and quit responding to your posts.

I do hope you get a clue before that happens. But I'm not holding my breath.

--------------------
I've written a book! Catherine's Pascha: A celebration of Easter in the Orthodox Church. It's a lovely book for children. Take a look!

Posts: 10273 | From: Pacific Northwest, USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

Shut up! josephine, you damn goodie-goodie.

You've got to wonder, though, by what measure he considers himself equal.

NO
Shipmate
# 5477

- Posted      Profile for NO     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Where is Sine when you need her? Personally, I can't wait to see what she has to say about that last post [Devil]
Goldfish Stew
Shipmate
# 5512

- Posted      Profile for Goldfish Stew   Email Goldfish Stew   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thomas DickFace, are you sure you responded to everyone in that last post?

--------------------

Posts: 2405 | From: Aotearoa/New Zealand | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Rat
Ship's Rat
# 3373

- Posted      Profile for Rat   Email Rat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Never mind wossisface.

Sine, I am worried about this jewelry thing. I don't like gold, and can't afford platinum. Can I wear silver during the day (or at all)?

--------------------
It's a matter of food and available blood. If motherhood is sacred, put your money where your mouth is. Only then can you expect the coming down to the wrecked & shimmering earth of that miracle you sing about. [Margaret Atwood]

Posts: 5285 | From: A dour region for dour folk | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
ThomasDF
Shipmate
# 6760

- Posted      Profile for ThomasDF   Author's homepage   Email ThomasDF   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Dearest Josephine, what you're offering aren't clues at all. You have a little club that some folks have created and claimed Hell Forum as your own personal tree house. You think everyone else should abide by your little set of private rules and apparently you've managed to bully almost everyone into complying. But now you have a bug in your tree house that you can't intimidate and make feel inferior.

If it does become tiresome and people quit responding to me (which is highly unlikely, they're enjoying themselves too much), you still have the bug in your tree house. Someone you couldn't badger and force out. Even ignoring me you lose because your self proclaimed greatness has proven to not be so great after all.

Reality; this is just the internet. Cultures and gods are myths created by very lonely people whose life has been unfair. They have no bonds with people in real life and the Internet provides those bonds. They aren't real, but at least they are something to hold on to. I understand the needs the cultures and gods provide and would never condemn them. However, if an attempt is made to force them on me, I will fight because I don't need these myths.

I told you before that I can't be beaten down. There are no words on this screen that can harm me. Even imposing restrictions can't harm me, there's nothing to lose. We can go with this little power struggle or we can simply accept each other without expectations. It's up to you.

Thomas

NO
Shipmate
# 5477

[Killing me] what a twat!

RooK, the chocolate deal is back on! [Biased]

ThomasDF
Shipmate
# 6760

quote:

You've got to wonder, though, by what measure he considers himself equal.

Equality, what a strange and bizarre concept. I would ask, "By what measure could anyone consider himself superior?".

Thomas

Spiffy
Ship's WonderSheep
# 5267

- Posted      Profile for Spiffy   Author's homepage   Email Spiffy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This thread was much more interesting under the influence of term papers and nailpolish fumes.

*admires her pretty nails*

--------------------
Looking for a simple solution to all life's problems? We are proud to present obstinate denial. Accept no substitute. Accept nothing.
--Night Vale Radio Twitter Account

Posts: 10281 | From: Beervana | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
ThomasDF
Shipmate
# 6760

quote:
Originally posted by Norman the Organ:
[Killing me] what a twat!

RooK, the chocolate deal is back on! [Biased]

BULLSEYE! What a devastating shot. Just a suggestion; you might consider taking off the suction cups from your arrows. The spit is getting my shirt messy.

Thomas

Anselmina
Ship's barmaid
# 3032

- Posted      Profile for Anselmina     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ThomasDF:
Suze: Talk about not having a clue. What do you think a proof reader is for? Those college educated folks get a measly fifty or so bucks an hour for knowing spelling, grammar and punctuation. and that comes out of petty cash. Get on my good side and maybe I'll tell you what screenwriting is really about.

I don't know about Suze, but if that promise about screenwriting comes with examples I'd love to see that. Seeing if you can do 'entertaining' or 'intelligent' would be particularly interesting [Biased] .

quote:
Anselmina: English users? I'll be concerned about the English when their film industry actually makes some money... without American help. Don't get me wrong, I love the English and they do make some fine films, but it isn't a market big enough to consider.
Don't get me wrong, I think you've misunderstood. Not that I'm sure the English aren't everlastingly grateful that you aren't interested in them but..... I meant 'English users', as in people who use English. You know, people who read, speak, write the English language? Simple really [Biased] .

--------------------
Irish dogs needing homes! http://www.dogactionwelfaregroup.ie/ Greyhounds and Lurchers are shipped over to England for rehoming too!

Posts: 10002 | From: Scotland the Brave | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
ThomasDF
Shipmate
# 6760

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy da WonderSheep:
This thread was much more interesting under the influence of term papers and nailpolish fumes.

*admires her pretty nails*

That certainly applies to your posts, but I'm wondering if you are even capable of posting anything interesting.

I just love-liner posters, it goes along with their IQ.

Thomas

Josephine

Orthodox Belle
# 3899

- Posted      Profile for Josephine   Author's homepage   Email Josephine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

No, RooK, I'm not a goodie-goodie. I'm a bully. ThomasDF said so. I've taken over Hell as my own personal playground, and I've bullied everyone here into following my rules!

[Killing me]

--------------------
I've written a book! Catherine's Pascha: A celebration of Easter in the Orthodox Church. It's a lovely book for children. Take a look!

Posts: 10273 | From: Pacific Northwest, USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
JohnBoot
BOOTED
# 3566

- Posted      Profile for JohnBoot   Email JohnBoot   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I think I posted the other day (in some forgotten thread) about the inadvertant later-life pleasures that result from having attended an all-male school. It is still true.
Posts: 789 | From: Detroit | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, Josephine, I for one am glad someone finally called you on you domineering, dictatorial scepter-waving. Pull up your socks, hon.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Anselmina
Ship's barmaid
# 3032

- Posted      Profile for Anselmina     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by josephine:
quote:

No, RooK, I'm not a goodie-goodie. I'm a bully. ThomasDF said so. I've taken over Hell as my own personal playground, and I've bullied everyone here into following my rules!

[Killing me]

Yes, I'd noticed that, too, Josephine [Big Grin] ! I guess TDF has cottoned on to those radio waves you're beaming into everyone's homes across the globe magically hypnotizing us into following your evil cult. And all diabolically disguised under the cover of someone who speaks sense, is usually tirelessly (indeed relentlessly) reasonable, and patiently tolerant of even the biggest dipshit. How devilishly clever of you!

TDF must be ever so smart to have rumbled you, Josephine [Razz] !

--------------------
Irish dogs needing homes! http://www.dogactionwelfaregroup.ie/ Greyhounds and Lurchers are shipped over to England for rehoming too!

Posts: 10002 | From: Scotland the Brave | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016