homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Hell: Back off Sydney (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Hell: Back off Sydney
Johann
Apprentice
# 7309

- Posted      Profile for Johann   Email Johann   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I wish people would back off the Anglican diocese of Sydney, just because we follow sound biblical doctrine and not the world!

[ 17. July 2004, 03:32: Message edited by: RooK ]

Posts: 6 | From: Sydney | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Goldfish Stew
Shipmate
# 5512

- Posted      Profile for Goldfish Stew   Email Goldfish Stew   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What a first post. It takes balls* to do that.

*or ignorance

--------------------

Posts: 2405 | From: Aotearoa/New Zealand | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Peppone
Marine
# 3855

- Posted      Profile for Peppone   Email Peppone   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Johann:
I wish people would back off the Anglican diocese of Sydney, just because we follow sound biblical doctrine and not the world!

OK, we'll all leave you alone now, if not follow your model. You've won us over.

--------------------
I looked at the wa's o' Glasgow Cathedral, where vandals and angels painted their names,
I was clutching at straws and wrote your initials, while parish officials were safe in their hames.

Posts: 3020 | From: Hong Kong | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Dang, and here I thought the Orthodox Church was following the apostolic model. Now I see the error of my ways and am converting to Sydney Anglicanism.

[Killing me]

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Johann
Apprentice
# 7309

- Posted      Profile for Johann   Email Johann   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
danke shun, it gets my goat that they attack us(other oz dioceses) about we thinking that the son is inferiour to the father WHICH we dont and they think that Christ didnt return as flesh
Posts: 6 | From: Sydney | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Left at the Altar

Ship's Siren
# 5077

- Posted      Profile for Left at the Altar         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is this tantrum over the All Saints thread?
Johann, dear, we're just having a laugh. You don't seriously think that Julia Roberts is meant to accurately portray the Archbishop? Or that the Archbishop having twins to a ballroom dancing Mad Max Clone is having a go at the doicese? It's an arthouse film script for goodness sake.

Read back over the last three pages of the thread. You should get the drift.

--------------------
Still pretty Amazing, but no longer Mavis.

Ian Climacus

Liturgical Slattern
# 944

- Posted      Profile for Ian Climacus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I wish Sydney would back off! Leave us sub-Christians to our own devices...
Posts: 7800 | From: On the border | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Robert Armin

All licens'd fool
# 182

- Posted      Profile for Robert Armin     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hey! Can I be a sub-Christian too? Or do you have to live in Sidney to qualify?

--------------------
Keeping fit was an obsession with Fr Moity .... He did chin ups in the vestry, calisthenics in the pulpit, and had developed a series of Tai-Chi exercises to correspond with ritual movements of the Mass. The Antipope Robert Rankin

Posts: 8927 | From: In the pack | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
PeterY
Shipmate
# 3962

- Posted      Profile for PeterY   Email PeterY   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am only a recent immigrant to Oz, but it seems that I have made the wrong choice of Diocese - may God forgive me!

Johann,I saw, over on the Australian thread in All Saints your interesting comment:

quote:
pick on the anglican diocese of Sydney all you want, we know WE are right!

As I said, I am new to Australia and know very little; are you saying that all of US are wrong?
Posts: 120 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Veritas

Fledgling Fool
# 4420

- Posted      Profile for Veritas   Email Veritas   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Indeed it would seem so, PeterY.

Someone who seems to think their PARTICULAR sub-group of one denomination is the only right one?

Run away, run away!!! [Eek!]

Posts: 634 | From: Hong Kong | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cod
Shipmate
# 2643

- Posted      Profile for Cod     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
danke shun, it gets my goat that they attack us(other oz dioceses) about we thinking that the son is inferiour to the father WHICH we dont and they think that Christ didnt return as flesh

Christ has returned?? [Eek!]

No-one told me. Clearly the Sydney Anglicans were right after all.

Posts: 4229 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
PeterY
Shipmate
# 3962

- Posted      Profile for PeterY   Email PeterY   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
If Our Lord has indeed returned, in Sydney, than that really buggers up my plans for the weekend, with the possibility of the end of the world etc.

There again, I suppose that it will make our Diocesan Synod tomorrow a bit pointless, as well as all those Sunday services (or don't we now call them 'meetings'?) So, a bit of a lie in.

It's all swings and roundabouts.

Posts: 120 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Left at the Altar

Ship's Siren
# 5077

- Posted      Profile for Left at the Altar         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Damn. I was going to spend tonight drinking and fornicating. I'd better get repenting.

--------------------

Leprechaun

Ship's Poison Elf
# 5408

- Posted      Profile for Leprechaun     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Johann.
God Bless you. You mean well. And you probably couldn't fit more than a sheet of paper between me and you theologically. But the way to get people to lay off the Diocese of Sydney is not to post a patronising, and somewhat inaccurate one sentence rant in Hell.
This will have, in fact, quite the opposite effect.

Posts: 3097 | From: England - far from home... | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
dyfrig
Blue Scarfed Menace
# 15

- Posted      Profile for dyfrig   Email dyfrig   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
we follow sound biblical doctrine and not the world!

How terribly interesting.

--------------------
"He was wrong in the long run, but then, who isn't?" - Tony Judt

Posts: 6917 | From: pob dydd Iau, am hanner dydd | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
jugular
Voice of Treason
# 4174

- Posted      Profile for jugular     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
*prepares to release the Wrath of Jugular™*

Listen here, Johann, you are an ignorant, arrogant fuck-monkey and you and all your kind should be cast into the outer darkness where there is wailing and gnashing of teeth. When you get there, your and your arse-clown buddies can all sit around smugly quoting scripture and patting one another on the back in admiration at one another's oh so fucking holy ways.

This fuck-knuckle is probably a troll or a sock-puppet. But it was nice to get it out of my system.

--------------------
We’ve got to act like a church that hasn’t already internalized the narrative of its own decline Ray Suarez

Posts: 2599 | From: Australia | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
strathclydezero

# 180

- Posted      Profile for strathclydezero   Email strathclydezero   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You're just jealous Jugular, what with having to compromise and interpret all the time and all that [Biased] .

--------------------
All religions will pass, but this will remain:
simply sitting in a chair and looking in the distance.
V V Rozanov

Posts: 3276 | From: The Near East | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lurker McLurker™

Ship's stowaway
# 1384

- Posted      Profile for Lurker McLurker™     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Don't you get it?

You are being attacked because you follow sound biblical doctrine and not the world! It's persecution. Those who refuse to follow the world will be persecuted. It's in the Bible!

If people were backing off, it would show you weren't really following Jesus. You should be grateful for any attacks.

You should thank anyone who criticises Sydney, because their posts show that you are uncompromising True Christians™

Why not start a thread in All Saints thanking those that attack you? You'll be heaping burning coals on their head or something.

And every time you see a post criticising the Diocese of Sydney, you should REJOICE!

[ 03. June 2004, 09:35: Message edited by: Lurker McLurker ]

Posts: 5661 | From: Raxacoricofallapatorius | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lurker McLurker™

Ship's stowaway
# 1384

- Posted      Profile for Lurker McLurker™     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh, and because persecution is the mark of the True Christian™, those who attack the Diocese of Sydney are actually doing the Lord's work. You are helping people like Johann realise they are in the right. So keep on attacking, it is the loving, Christian thing to do.

ATTACK SYDNEY FOR JESUS!

[ 03. June 2004, 09:52: Message edited by: Lurker McLurker ]

--------------------
Just War Theory- a perversion of morality?

Posts: 5661 | From: Raxacoricofallapatorius | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
Left at the Altar

Ship's Siren
# 5077

[Killing me]

See what you've done, Johann? You've united the heretics.

And you've inspired nasty talk in All Saints. Which is not nice. We are nice to each other there.

Silly boy.

--------------------

FatMac

Ship's Macintosh
# 2914

- Posted      Profile for FatMac   Author's homepage   Email FatMac   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

You stupid prick, Johann. If you want people to lay off Sydney Anglicans, then take your flaming arrogance and shove it where the sun don't shine!

I'm all for 'live and let live' as a general principle but it is the kind of "we're right and all the world is wrong" that you evince in your post that gives my beloved faith a bad name.

So just crawl back into your hole in the ground and suck your thumb for a bit mate, 'cause its the adults playing around here and you're not wanted.

--------------------
Do not beware the slippery slope - it is where faith resides.
Do not avoid the grey areas - they are where God works.

Posts: 1706 | From: Sydney | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
dyfrig
Blue Scarfed Menace
# 15

- Posted      Profile for dyfrig   Email dyfrig   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Stand up, stand up for Jensen
ye soldiers of the south;
an instrument of torture -
I wish he'd shut his mouth.
He speaks of male headship
and isn't keen on queers;
he doesn't like the Carthlicks,
and won't respect his peers.

Stand up, stand up for Jensen,
he's really, really great,
so long as you hate Evensong,
so long as you love hate.
His brother runs St Andrews,
his nephew runs the schools,
his wife's in charge of women.
He must think we're all fools.

Stand up, stand up for Jensen,
he's got us by the balls -
he knows he's got the money,
the power and the Word.
His trinity is Father,
Bible, OHP;
his version of the Articles
makes Newman look PC.

[ 03. June 2004, 10:22: Message edited by: dyfrig ]

--------------------
"He was wrong in the long run, but then, who isn't?" - Tony Judt

Posts: 6917 | From: pob dydd Iau, am hanner dydd | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pyx_e

Quixotic Tilter
# 57

- Posted      Profile for Pyx_e     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Stands back and admires Dyfrig's brain fart.

Wow dude.

It is v funny.

P

--------------------
It is better to be Kind than right.

Posts: 9778 | From: The Dark Tower | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Amos

Shipmate
# 44

- Posted      Profile for Amos     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yeah, but I am distressed with that bit in the final stanza where a word needs to be found to rhyme with 'balls'--or else one to rhyme with 'Word'. For a small fee, I can think of that one for you.

--------------------
At the end of the day we face our Maker alongside Jesus--ken

Posts: 7667 | From: Summerisle | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Puppycat
Ship's Toast and Vegemite
# 4941

- Posted      Profile for Puppycat   Email Puppycat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Still coming to grips with the whole engaging in reasoned debate, presenting arguments, etc are we johann? Oh dear, you sound like the type to stamp your foot and threaten to hold your breath too unless we stopped picking on Jensen & Co Pty Ltd. Well I'm convinced. [Roll Eyes]

Okay, you're right, we're all wrong. Are you happy now? [Disappointed]

--------------------
“The Angels stole my phone box.” Doctor Who ~ Blink

Pics of my trip to Israel and Paris

Posts: 1905 | From: Picnicking at Hanging Rock | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
NO
Shipmate
# 5477

- Posted      Profile for NO     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Troll? Sockpuppet? No way is this one serious.
Mr Curly

Off to Curly Flat
# 5518

- Posted      Profile for Mr Curly   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pyx_e.:
Stands back and admires Dyfrig's brain fart.

Wow dude.

It is v funny.

P

Here Here

Brains

--------------------
My Blog - Writing, Film, Other Stuff

Posts: 2645 | From: Curly Flat | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Norman the Organ:

Fair idea Norman. Makes me wonder if this one isn't a scriptwriter too. After all, he did arrive at about the time the Tiger left.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Mathmo
Shipmate
# 5837

- Posted      Profile for Mathmo   Email Mathmo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brains:
Here Here

Um, do you mean "hear, hear"? As in "listen to this, I agree"?

--------------------
I'm the fool I never, fool I never thought I was.

Posts: 233 | From: my own little world | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
NO
Shipmate
# 5477

- Posted      Profile for NO     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sioni Sais:
quote:

Fair idea Norman. Makes me wonder if this one isn't a scriptwriter too. After all, he did arrive at about the time the Tiger left.
He posted on one of the late lamented ThomasDF's threads. He also uses some very odd spellings ( including incorrect spelling of German ), and has a profile that looks decidedly dodgy. Not one of his recent posts could be described as anything other than strange. I'm not saying it's Thomas, but I do think this person is less than serious.

[ 03. June 2004, 12:47: Message edited by: Norman the Organ ]

chive

Ship's nude
# 208

- Posted      Profile for chive   Email chive   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Norman,

Have you ever considered giving up playing with your organ and coming to work as a detective?

I've got a spare big metal hitty stick you could borrow if required. [Big Grin]

--------------------
'Edward was the kind of man who thought there was no such thing as a lesbian, just a woman who hadn't done one-to-one Bible study with him.' Catherine Fox, Love to the Lost

Posts: 3542 | From: the cupboard under the stairs | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
NO
Shipmate
# 5477

How about I keep playing the organ and work as a detective part-time? Then I can take the hitty stick to church with me and sort a few ongoing problems out [Big Grin]
The Expatriate Theolinguist
Shipmate
# 6064

- Posted      Profile for The Expatriate Theolinguist   Email The Expatriate Theolinguist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
He posted on one of the late lamented ThomasDF's threads.

Yeah... and ThomasDF posted something twenty minutes after that. He must have been created before ThomasDF left us. Hmmm...

--------------------
Je suis une petite pomme de terre.

Formerly mr_ricarno, many moons ago.

Posts: 731 | From: Upstate New York | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ferijen
Shipmate
# 4719

- Posted      Profile for Ferijen   Email Ferijen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sioni Sais:
quote:

He posted on one of the late lamented ThomasDF's threads. He also uses some very odd spellings ( including incorrect spelling of German ), and has a profile that looks decidedly dodgy. Not one of his recent posts could be described as anything other than strange. I'm not saying it's Thomas, but I do think this person is less than serious.
I think someone is just showing off about how many links to not-so-easy-to-link-to bits of the ship he can do in one short post. Norman, I thought better of you [Disappointed]
Posts: 3259 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
The Riv
Shipmate
# 3553

- Posted      Profile for The Riv   Email The Riv   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
There's a Diocese down there?

--------------------
"I don't know whether I like it, but it's what I meant." Ralph Vaughan Williams

"Riv, you've done a much better job communicating your passion than your point. I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about." Tom Clune

Posts: 2749 | From: Too far South, USA. I really want to move. | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
NO
Shipmate
# 5477

[to Ferinjen]

It did occur to me that there were rather a lot of them, and I nearly wrote some sort of self-deprecating apology for it, but then remembered: this is Hell, dammit, it's war and there are no rules.

[Big Grin]

[ 03. June 2004, 13:25: Message edited by: Norman the Organ ]

Luke

Soli Deo Gloria
# 306

- Posted      Profile for Luke   Author's homepage   Email Luke   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kiwigoldfish:

*or ignorance

or courage

--------------------
Emily's Voice

Posts: 822 | From: Australia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sarkycow
La belle Dame sans merci
# 1012

- Posted      Profile for Sarkycow   Email Sarkycow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luke:
quote:

*or ignorance

or courage
See, the courage bit is kinda covered by the 'balls', as it were [Biased]

--------------------
“Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.”

Sine Nomine*

Ship's backstabbing bastard
# 3631

- Posted      Profile for Sine Nomine*   Email Sine Nomine*       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
How about I keep playing the organ and work as a detective part-time?

I thought playing the organ was your part-time work. It's not like you pick the hymns or anything like that.
NO
Shipmate
# 5477

[Killing me]

Hence all the spare time I have to fill by posting links to obscure parts of the site.

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:

*or ignorance

or courage
That's what "balls" means you fucktard.

--------------------

FatMac

Ship's Macintosh
# 2914

- Posted      Profile for FatMac   Author's homepage   Email FatMac   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mousethief:
quote:
quote:

*or ignorance

or courage
That's what "balls" means you fucktard.
Now now, MT. Don't forget your pills. See how Sarky achived the same thing above without falling prey to sinful rancour?

--------------------
Do not beware the slippery slope - it is where faith resides.
Do not avoid the grey areas - they are where God works.

Posts: 1706 | From: Sydney | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

Rancour is sinful? Shit. This wrecks everything.

--------------------

Nunc Dimittis
Seamstress of Sound
# 848

- Posted      Profile for Nunc Dimittis   Email Nunc Dimittis   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Don't you get it?

You are being attacked because you follow sound biblical doctrine and not the world! It's persecution. Those who refuse to follow the world will be persecuted. It's in the Bible!

If people were backing off, it would show you weren't really following Jesus. You should be grateful for any attacks.

You should thank anyone who criticises Sydney, because their posts show that you are uncompromising True Christians™

Why not start a thread in All Saints thanking those that attack you? You'll be heaping burning coals on their head or something.

And every time you see a post criticising the Diocese of Sydney, you should REJOICE!

[Killing me] LurkerMcLurker!

And Dyfrig... Oh my. Sides splitting here...

Posts: 9515 | From: Delta Quadrant | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sarkycow
La belle Dame sans merci
# 1012

- Posted      Profile for Sarkycow   Email Sarkycow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mousethief:
Rancour is sinful? Shit. This wrecks everything.

MT, try swapping your sinful rancour for righteous anger [Biased]

--------------------
“Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.”

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

quote:
Originally posted by Sarkycow:
MT, try swapping your sinful rancour for righteous anger [Biased]

I can do that? Cool! Do you have to, like, go to some particular shop or something? or the bank? or that place at the airport where they sell you foreign money?

[ 03. June 2004, 14:01: Message edited by: Mousethief ]

--------------------

John Donne

Renaissance Man
# 220

- Posted      Profile for John Donne     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Tee hee! Armed in the Full Armour of God, Johann tip toes into Hell to do battle with the jaded hordes of cynics.

But where is his Sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God? Instead, he has a papier mache sword made out of bits of the bible.

New Improved Spirit-replacement, get one now!

The Sword of Sound Biblical Doctrine.

Posts: 13667 | From: Perth, W.A. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lurker McLurker™

Ship's stowaway
# 1384

Swapping your sinful rancour for righteous anger is easy to do. All that is required is to not swear, and use biblical-sounding language. With quotes from Scripture a bonus. If you had said abomination instead of fucktard people would be bowing down. You could also make a reference to spitting him out of your mouth but, this being Hell, someone would make a snide comment about oral sex.

Some of the early Church Fathers excelled at insulting people while appearing Holy. St. John Chrysostom was a master at this, though St. Paul got an emasculation reference into the Bible, which is clever work.

[ 03. June 2004, 14:05: Message edited by: Lurker McLurker ]

Sarkycow
La belle Dame sans merci
# 1012

quote:
Originally posted by Lurker McLurker:
Swapping your sinful rancour for righteous anger is easy to do. All that is required is to not swear, and use biblical-sounding language. With quotes from Scripture a bonus. If you had said abomination instead of fucktard people would be bowing down. You could also make a reference to spitting him out of your mouth but, this being Hell, someone would make a snide comment about oral sex.

Some of the early Church Fathers excelled at insulting people while appearing Holy. St. John Chrysostom was a master at this, though St. Paul got an emasculation reference into the Bible, which is clever work.

That sounds too much like hard work, Lurker.

My way is easier.

MT, repeat after me: What I displayed was righteous anger, not sinful rancour.

Repeat that five times.

There ya go, righteous anger instead of sinful rancour [Biased]

That'll be £25.

--------------------

Og: Thread Killer
Ship's token CN Mennonite
# 3200

- Posted      Profile for Og: Thread Killer     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Somebody wake the OP'r up...posted once, left.

Gotta engage a bit more as we all get off track so easily. Or are you into 5 second passions?

--------------------
I wish I was seeking justice loving mercy and walking humbly but... "Cease to lament for that thou canst not help, And study help for that which thou lament'st."

Posts: 5025 | From: Toronto | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016