homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Heaven: What wine goes with black pudding? (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Heaven: What wine goes with black pudding?
chukovsky

Ship's toddler
# 116

- Posted      Profile for chukovsky   Author's homepage   Email chukovsky   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This thorny question came up in our household tonight, when, with a view to indoctrinating me in the ways of Northernness, The Spouse™ cooked black pudding. The Sauvignon left over from our wedding would obviously not do, so we settled on a bottle of Old Git. To be honest although neither of us know that much about wine, this was a little thin and tasteless. We feel it will be fulfilling its highest purpose in life as part of spag bog, to be honest.

So, what are your favourite wines (cheap, preferably), and which one of them would have settled our dining dilemma? Or should we just have had Boddingtons?

[ 17. July 2004, 03:37: Message edited by: Coot (Such a nice boy) ]

--------------------
This space left intentionally blank. Do not write on both sides of the paper at once.

Posts: 6842 | From: somewhere else | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cod
Shipmate
# 2643

- Posted      Profile for Cod     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I wouldn't go for wine, but a very dark, malty, non bitter beer.

The best one to go for is Traquair Jacobite Ale, which is produced by some brewery in southern Scotland. However I've only seen it sold in three places; Peckham's in Glasgow, the Chip Wine Shop (also in Glasgow), and a bottle store in Auckland which has now closed.

Gillespies stout might do as an alternative.

--------------------
"I fart in your general direction."
M Barnier

Posts: 4229 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
They have non-bitter beers? The only non-bitter beer I've found is a raspberry-flavoured one from Holland. If there are other non-bitter beers I very well might enjoy them.

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy*

Jedi defender of ship's cats
# 1059

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy*   Email jedijudy*       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Son-Unit told me "under no circumstances eat black pudding" as a bit of wisdom he gleaned from your side of the pond, chukovsky! I am a bit more adventurous than he is, but have never had the pleasure of eating black pudding. However, it seems to me that a nice Australian Shiraz goes nicely with a lot of things.

Or, I could hop over and make a pitcher of Bahama Mamas for you two! [Cool]

--------------------
ENFP...do you see a "T" anywhere??? I don't think so.

Posts: 3248 | From: Soon to be inhabiting identity # 333!!! | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I've never met the food that a nice bottle of Shiraz doesn't go with. Maybe ice cream.

--------------------

Spiffy
Ship's WonderSheep
# 5267

- Posted      Profile for Spiffy   Author's homepage   Email Spiffy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mousethief:
I've never met the food that a nice bottle of Shiraz doesn't go with. Maybe ice cream.

White Zin goes well with vanilla ice cream.

Alas, as I have no clue what a black pudding is, I couldn't advise you on wines. And I couldn't advise you on cheap ones, either, because, well, I grew up in Napa, California, USA, and way back when I was still drinking we'd get whomever we knew who worked at such-and-such a winery to nick us a bottle.

--------------------
Looking for a simple solution to all life's problems? We are proud to present obstinate denial. Accept no substitute. Accept nothing.
--Night Vale Radio Twitter Account

Posts: 10281 | From: Beervana | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy da WonderSheep:
White Zin goes well with vanilla ice cream.

Not on my tongue.

--------------------

Tolmar
Apprentice
# 6404

- Posted      Profile for Tolmar     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Black pudding is pigs blood, fat, and oats in intestine to make large sausages. Served in slices, it is considered a 'northern delicacy'.

Which shows what you'll eat when you spend all your time down pit. [Projectile]

[ 23. May 2004, 01:38: Message edited by: Tolmar ]

Posts: 12 | From: Birmingham | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Spiffy
Ship's WonderSheep
# 5267

- Posted      Profile for Spiffy   Author's homepage   Email Spiffy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tolmar:
Black pudding is pigs blood, fat, and oats in intestine to make large sausages. Served in slices, it is considered a 'northern delicacy'.

So... it's McDonald's food?

And Mousethief, well then, you're just not a true wine afficianado. It's what *everyone* serves with ice cream. [/winesnobbery]

--------------------
Looking for a simple solution to all life's problems? We are proud to present obstinate denial. Accept no substitute. Accept nothing.
--Night Vale Radio Twitter Account

Posts: 10281 | From: Beervana | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
hermit
Shipmate
# 1803

- Posted      Profile for hermit   Email hermit   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Oh I think I'm starting to understand UK cooking now .... what's haggis again? And shouldn't you be drinking an entire bottle of Scotch rather than wine before venturing into this cuisine?

--------------------
"You called out loud and shattered my deafness. You were radiant and resplendent, you put to flight my blindness... You touched me, and I am set on fire to attain that peace which was yours." Confessions, St Augustine

Posts: 812 | From: Seattle | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
KenWritez
Shipmate
# 3238

- Posted      Profile for KenWritez   Email KenWritez   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Black pudding? Ecchhhh....

Sigh...nonetheless, here's a snobbery-free wine tip: Drink what you like The best wine is the one you like best. That being said, to get the maximum effect from food/wine pairings, try and match the taste of the wine to the taste of the food.

For example, with a rich pate you'd serve a buttery Chardonnay.

With asparagus, a vigonier usually goes well.

With Asian foods with their clean, crisp, subtle flavors, I'd suggest a crisp, not too sweet Gewurtztraminer. Oddly enough, champagne also goes well with most Asian foods.

With a grilled steak, definitely a big, bold red, like (my favorite) a "super Tuscan" or a Bordeaux or burgundy. With your black pudding, I would definitely go with a big red, as you need the tannins in the wine to cut through the fat of the pudding while having some very robust fruit to carry the flavors and meld with them through the rest of it.

For seafood, like shellfish or a lighter, white fleshed fish, or with a salad or cheese course, a Sauvignon Blanc or even a white zinfandel should go well.

With a heavier-flavored, more oily fish like salmon, you could go with a petite syrah or a merlot (the latter especially if you're having any kind of fruit salsa or chutney with the fish.)

For dessert, a Riesling is always nice, or an easy-sipping white zin.

When serving a red wine, it's usually a good idea to decant it about 45 - 60 minutes before you serve it, which means allowing as much air as possible to interact with the surface of the wine so as to let flavors and the wine's "bouquet" develop as fully as possible.

You can buy a wine decanter for small money, or even a large, clean, non-reactive mixing or serving bowl will work well. If you don't have those, then just open the bottle about 45 minutes or an hour before you plan to serve it.

[ 23. May 2004, 03:15: Message edited by: Kenwritez ]

--------------------
"The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd." --Quentin Tarantino, Pulp Fiction

My blog: http://oxygenofgrace.blogspot.com

Posts: 11102 | From: Left coast of Wonderland, by the rabbit hole | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
John Donne

Renaissance Man
# 220

- Posted      Profile for John Donne     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hermit:
quote:

Oh I think I'm starting to understand UK cooking now .... what's haggis again? And shouldn't you be drinking an entire bottle of Scotch rather than wine before venturing into this cuisine?
Oh yes, hermit! My thoughts exactly. I was going to suggest buying the cheapest 4 litre cask of wine available and drinking it all with view to passing out in alcoholic stupor and having no memory of the preceeding evening.
Posts: 13667 | From: Perth, W.A. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy da WonderSheep:
And Mousethief, well then, you're just not a true wine afficianado. It's what *everyone* serves with ice cream. [/winesnobbery]

Sorry. I know for a fact that wine snobs don't serve white zin, or even consider it wine. I've been told often enough by them, trust me on this.

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Y'know? I don't care much for white zin, but if I did, I would drink it with whatever I damn well pleased. Twinkies, Chili, deep dish pizza. The fact that I might be giving some Napa Valley columnist a breakdown would just sweeten the palate for me.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

Hear, hear, Kel.

--------------------

KenWritez
Shipmate
# 3238

- Posted      Profile for KenWritez   Email KenWritez   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Kelly has it aright; to Hell with wine snobs; drink what you please, as you please. Just make sure it all goes in your mouth.

--------------------
"The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd." --Quentin Tarantino, Pulp Fiction

My blog: http://oxygenofgrace.blogspot.com

Posts: 11102 | From: Left coast of Wonderland, by the rabbit hole | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Even wine snobs say that.

--------------------
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

quote:
Originally posted by Kenwritez:
Just make sure it all goes in your mouth.

Oh, your poor, poor wife. [Frown]

--------------------

Josephine

Orthodox Belle
# 3899

- Posted      Profile for Josephine   Author's homepage   Email Josephine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kenwritez:
Oddly enough, champagne also goes well with most Asian foods.

What's odd about that? Champagne is wonderful with anything!

--------------------
I've written a book! Catherine's Pascha: A celebration of Easter in the Orthodox Church. It's a lovely book for children. Take a look!

Posts: 10273 | From: Pacific Northwest, USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
No wine goes with black pudding. The proper accompaniment for black pudding is a strong cup of tea.

Black pudding can vary widely depending on what brand you get and which region you get it from. My experience of it as a child was enough to put me off for years. My grandmother in Dublin used to give it to me now and again as a special breakfast treat that I could well have done without. Slices sat solidly on my plate, studded with large, glistening chunks of fat, which I always picked out, and pieces of gristle. After that there was no way I was ever going to eat it voluntarily again.

Just recently out of curiosity, I bought the Galtee brand in my local supermarket, and found to my surprise it was nothing like the stuff my grandmother had given me. Gone were the huge lumps of fat and the gristle, this was made with oatmeal and spices and was actually delicious. Well worth buying if you can get hold of it.

Cod
Shipmate
# 2643

- Posted      Profile for Cod     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hall's Black Pudding is a particular delight.

--------------------
"I fart in your general direction."
M Barnier

Posts: 4229 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Nonpropheteer
6 Syllable Master
# 5053

- Posted      Profile for Nonpropheteer     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Never had black pudding, nor do I have the desire. Screw beer, forget wine: If someone were to force me to eat this foulness, I would request one, possibly two botles of Montelban Tequila to wash it down. Ick.

And I have found that a 10 year old bottle of Sandeman Founder's Reserve Porto is an excellent accompaniment to Little Debbie Swiss Rolls.

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You could always try white pudding. It's just the same, but without the blood.
Org

Idiot for hire
# 5063

- Posted      Profile for Org   Author's homepage   Email Org   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Black pudding (au natural- no frying), on white bread, washed down with a pint of Guiness- truely heavenly to taste, with the added bonus that you're getting enough iron to keep you going for a week.

--------------------
"You know, sometimes I amaze even myself."
"That doesn't sound too hard."

Posts: 167 | From: Near an Abbey in London | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
babybear
Bear faced and cheeky with it
# 34

- Posted      Profile for babybear   Email babybear   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Org:
you're getting enough iron to keep you going for a week.

No... if you get too much iron, you can't go!
Posts: 13287 | From: Cottage of the 3 Bears (and The Gremlin) | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
chukovsky

Ship's toddler
# 116

- Posted      Profile for chukovsky   Author's homepage   Email chukovsky   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ariel:
You could always try white pudding. It's just the same, but without the blood.

Do you think that would go with a nice chardonnay? Although there are those who think there's no such thing as a nice chardonnay, and I am veering that way...

--------------------
This space left intentionally blank. Do not write on both sides of the paper at once.

Posts: 6842 | From: somewhere else | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
lapsed heathen

Hurler on the ditch
# 4403

- Posted      Profile for lapsed heathen   Email lapsed heathen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Black Pudding should be acompanied by Stout.
Guinness or Murphys, which is a better choice with black puding.

Oh to all you people who have said you will never eat the stuff, you don't know what your'e missing it's one of the true delights of an irish breakfast.

--------------------
"We are the Easter people and our song is Alleluia"

Posts: 1361 | From: Marble county | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Amos

Shipmate
# 44

- Posted      Profile for Amos     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ariel is right. The correct beverage to accompany black pudding (at least in the UK) is scalding hot tea (how many lumps, Ariel?). Particularly at breakfast, when the black pudding should be grilled and accompanied by the rest of the Full English Breakfast (including fried bread).

If you must have wine with your black pudding (which probably means you're having it for dinner), may I recommend that you head for the Hungarian section of your local Oddbins and get a couple of bottles of Bull's Blood.

--------------------
At the end of the day we face our Maker alongside Jesus--ken

Posts: 7667 | From: Summerisle | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Amos

Shipmate
# 44

- Posted      Profile for Amos     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Now, white pig's puddings, as they're known in these parts (where they're a local speciality) are made from groats and diced pork fat, seasoned with salt, white pepper, and sage. They tend to be dry and need a fair bit of cooking. I would serve them as one would pig's feet, with mustard or a mustard sauce and a few bottles of ale.

--------------------
At the end of the day we face our Maker alongside Jesus--ken

Posts: 7667 | From: Summerisle | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Peppone
Marine
# 3855

- Posted      Profile for Peppone   Email Peppone   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I haven't tried this, but I know Portuguese food includes blood puddings- and even "bloody duck", duck cooked with the blood still in. I like Portuguese wines anyway: so I think I'd try a nice bottle of Dao with my black pudding.

I'll let you know next time I'm in Macau. Will put it on my to-do list.

--------------------
I looked at the wa's o' Glasgow Cathedral, where vandals and angels painted their names,
I was clutching at straws and wrote your initials, while parish officials were safe in their hames.

Posts: 3020 | From: Hong Kong | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

Ah, crubeens. Sold hot from baskets on the street until as late as the 1940s in some parts of Ireland. First brined, then cooked for three hours with carrots and onions, or dipped in breadcrumbs and fried. You have to clean them very well first.
John Donne

Renaissance Man
# 220

- Posted      Profile for John Donne     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Mm. You know we hosts are obliged to read *everything* on the boards.

[Projectile]

(the smilie I rarely use)

Dare I ask what crubeens are?

Posts: 13667 | From: Perth, W.A. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Vikki Pollard
Shipmate
# 5548

- Posted      Profile for Vikki Pollard   Email Vikki Pollard   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Haven't read the rest of this thread (will do later) but has anyone suggested 'Bull's Blood'? [Big Grin]

I went hysterical in the supermarket the other week when perusing some Australian wines which had things like, "Goes well with offal," and various other kinds of food that really, wine would be your last consideration - weird things I can't remember, like 'Barbecued bananas' etc. I'm almost certain one of them said Black Pudding. (This was in Tesco's).

Have eaten it but can't stomach it these days -decided it looks too much like the sum of its parts.

[ 23. May 2004, 14:32: Message edited by: Vikki Pollard ]

--------------------
"I don't get all this fuss about global warming, Miss. Why doesn't the Government just knock down all the f**king greenhouses?" (One of my slightly less bright 15 year old pupils)

Posts: 5695 | From: The Far Side | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

quote:
Originally posted by Ariel:
No wine goes with black pudding. The proper accompaniment for black pudding is a strong cup of ipecac tea.

I fixed your post.

--------------------

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

quote:
Originally posted by Vikki Pollard:
Haven't read the rest of this thread (will do later) but has anyone suggested 'Bull's Blood'? [Big Grin]

I had Bull's Blood with dinner last night. One of my favourite reds!

--------------------

Augustine the Aleut
Shipmate
# 1472

- Posted      Profile for Augustine the Aleut     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
When a student in Ireland, several times black pudding came my way, generally in the form of A Proper Ulster Breakfast, with which one drank strong tea in the incarnation of a Proper Ulster Cup of Tea (the espresso of the tea world).

Upon reflection, the general advice of a glass of stout or porter is the wisest. However, I once unexpectedly had black pudding in Galicia, having ordered it in the belief that I was getting pork of some sort. The local red went very well with it, and the recommendation of a decent Dao is very workable indeed.

I think that Miss Debbie's cakes are best taken with a half-tumbler of home-made grappa, with which to swill out the palate and send one into oblivion.

Posts: 6236 | From: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Vikki Pollard:

I had Bull's Blood with dinner last night. One of my favourite reds!
Sangre de Toro rocks .

--------------------

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

quote:
Originally posted by Coot (Such a nice boy):
Dare I ask what crubeens are?

Dear Coot. Of course. They are pigs' trotters. Which is why you have to clean them very carefully. You want to be sure you've got all the muck and hair off.

You hardly ever see them in butchers' shops these days, but I saw some on a stall in Oxford market a few Wednesdays ago, along with chitterlings and pigs' ears, all neatly packaged and warming up beautifully in the spring sunshine.

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

Actually the brand I have (down to 1 bottle I think -- time to head to Trader Joe's again) is Egri Bikaver -- Hungarian Bull's Blood. mmmmmm, good stuff.

--------------------

Grits
Compassionate fundamentalist
# 4169

- Posted      Profile for Grits   Author's homepage   Email Grits   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I know nothing of this kind of food, and I know nothing of wine. But I do know it would take A LOT of wine for me to be able to eat this food.

--------------------
Lord, fill my mouth with worthwhile stuff, and shut it when I've said enough. Amen.

Posts: 8419 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Sine Nomine*

Ship's backstabbing bastard
# 3631

- Posted      Profile for Sine Nomine*   Email Sine Nomine*       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nonpropheteer:
And I have found that a 10 year old bottle of Sandeman Founder's Reserve Porto is an excellent accompaniment to Little Debbie Swiss Rolls.

I've often wondered by what patented atomic process they manage to get so much sugar in Little Debbie's various confections.

And NP, if you're a devotee* of Little Debbie, it could explain why you come across as a bit hyper at times.

(* in the usual sense of the word, of course.)

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

quote:
Originally posted by Sine Nomine:
I've often wondered by what patented atomic process they manage to get so much sugar in Little Debbie's various confections.

I believe it's called moonpieification.

--------------------

Sine Nomine*

Ship's backstabbing bastard
# 3631

- Posted      Profile for Sine Nomine*   Email Sine Nomine*       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Don't make fun of Moon pies . They're Tennessee's greatest gift to the world. Can't stand 'em myself.
Grits
# 4169

- Posted      Profile for Grits   Author's homepage   Email Grits   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Good one, Mousethief. [Killing me]

[ 23. May 2004, 18:03: Message edited by: Grits ]

--------------------
Lord, fill my mouth with worthwhile stuff, and shut it when I've said enough. Amen.

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

quote:
Originally posted by Sine Nomine:
They're Tennessee's greatest gift to the world.

I was afraid of that.

--------------------

Grits
# 4169

Actually, I like to think that I am Tennessee's greatest gift to the world.

--------------------

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

quote:
Originally posted by Grits:

But you're still in Tennessee. You're not IN the world.

--------------------

Grits
# 4169

All kidding aside, I feel like every time I post a single word here, I'm in the world. And that's one thing I really love about the Ship. [Smile]

--------------------

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

Amen!

--------------------

Nonpropheteer
6 Syllable Master
# 5053

- Posted      Profile for Nonpropheteer     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Grits:

But you're still in Tennessee. You're not IN the world.
Nor of the world. At least that's my assumption.
quote:
Originally posted by Sign Nominal: [Biased] And NP, if you're a devotee* of Little Debbie, it could explain why you come across as a bit hyper at times.

Okay, I'll admit it. Before I can consider a woman for a long term relationship, she has to like Swiss Rolls.

There. The cat is now bag-free; hope you are happy, Sine.

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016