homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Hell: Blasphemous desecration (Page 9)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  20  21  22 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Hell: Blasphemous desecration
Zwingli
Shipmate
# 4438

- Posted      Profile for Zwingli   Email Zwingli   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Duo Seraphim:
Then there's the question of simony and selling the sacraments by selling a consecrated host. IIRC simony caused all sorts of problems for the Catholic Church, starting with that Luther chap and going on from there... it's a sensitive subject, you know. [Biased]

Thanks Duo for mentioning Luther and simony, you have given me a brilliant idea - selling indulgences on eBay. No need to actually transport anything physical to the purchaser, they just send you the money and you guarantee them fewer years of torment in the life to come. I guess you could make things interesting by asking them to confess to particular sins which you would then absolve for a price.

[ 15. April 2005, 06:49: Message edited by: Zwingli ]

Pyx_e

Quixotic Tilter
# 57

- Posted      Profile for Pyx_e     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Do I want to know what a "cooch" is?

P

--------------------
It is better to be Kind than right.

Posts: 9778 | From: The Dark Tower | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sienna:
"Gracious Sovereign, thank you SO very much for the lovely rib. It's certainly a unique gift that added much to the flavor of our evening. I'm sure the Duke and I will enjoy it for many, many years."

Possible next lines:

"You'll be happy to know we're using it to wedge the shutters shut, so we don't freeze in the winter."

"Our hunting dog has buried it in a safe place, known only to him."

"My cousin is making it into bone buttons for the children's sweaters."

(And yes, it's past midnight here, and I'm up too late!)

[Two face]

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Duo Seraphim*
Sea lawyer
# 3251

- Posted      Profile for Duo Seraphim*   Email Duo Seraphim*       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sorry, Zwingli - like all really good commercial ideas, you have to be first to the market.

--------------------
2^8, eight bits to a byte

Posts: 3967 | From: Sydney Australia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Alfred E. Neuman

What? Me worry?
# 6855

- Posted      Profile for Alfred E. Neuman     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pyx_e:

It's what I lie on while watching TV. I hate it when there are crackers or crumbs.

--------------------
--Formerly: Gort--

Linguo

Ship's grammar robot
# 7220

- Posted      Profile for Linguo   Email Linguo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
If this thread has taught me one thing, it's to be acutely grateful that I belong to a denomination where communion is never going to be administered either by face-pulling schoolchildren or pompous sixth-formers with a phenomenally excessive idea of their own importance. Go us. And if I'd been the lady in 103's unsavoury story, I would have been complaining vocally to the officiating priest after the service.
Posts: 997 | From: around and about the place | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Amos

Shipmate
# 44

- Posted      Profile for Amos     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Wouldn't I love to hear what Henry's priest has to say about the dog's breakfast of a liturgy offered at his church (at least as represented on these boards)! If the good Father is the instigator of this chaos I somehow doubt that he would be on the same wavelength as anyone bringing a complaint.

--------------------
At the end of the day we face our Maker alongside Jesus--ken

Posts: 7667 | From: Summerisle | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Amos

Shipmate
# 44

- Posted      Profile for Amos     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
That would be Father *************. Father? Are you there, Father? Do you read me? What the fuck is going on at your place? 'Empowering the young people'? The hell you are. Pull yourself together, my good man, and stop spouting cant. Servers are supposed to be inconspicuous.

[removed identity of 103's priest]

[ 15. April 2005, 11:32: Message edited by: Alan Cresswell ]

--------------------

Justinian
Shipmate
# 5357

- Posted      Profile for Justinian   Email Justinian   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
103 wrote:
Just fuck off the lot of you, you are really annoying me you stupid little moaning fucks. I think I was right and none of you have the right to tell me that I wasn't. You weren't there, you aren't me!

I don't think anyone is saying that you didn't do the best you could given your obvious inexperience and under dificult circumstances. It is not that we are taking issue with- it is the pride with which you speak of driving away people from the Church.

If you think that driving someone away from the Church is anything other than a deeply regrettable event, I suggest you have a lot of soul-searching to do.

quote:
Oh! Go away!

[Paranoid]

Grow up you irritating little squit. If you really don't want to read this thread then don't. If you don't want to be targetted in Hell, either don't post or think before posting.

quote:
WTF?!?!? Oh you can go away too!

Advice to man at bottom of hole: Stop Digging!

--------------------
My real name consists of just four letters, but in billions of combinations.

Eudaimonaic Laughter - my blog.

Posts: 3926 | From: The Sea Coast of Bohemia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
The Alchemist
Shipmate
# 2178

- Posted      Profile for The Alchemist   Author's homepage   Email The Alchemist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gort:
I am of the opinion that the moment the eucharist touches the lips of an unbeliever it becomes plain ole bread and wine.

Ah but does it make any difference *which* set of lip it touches?
Posts: 197 | From: London | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
GreyFace
Shipmate
# 4682

- Posted      Profile for GreyFace   Email GreyFace   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:

It's what I lie on while watching TV.
It's Geordie for "couch". You really should get oot an aboot in the country a bit more, Pyx_e.
Posts: 5748 | From: North East England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ultraspike

Incensemeister
# 268

- Posted      Profile for Ultraspike   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
No, y'all, a cooch is a twat. I don't think Gort has a twat tho he could pass for the Hoochie Coochie Man.
Posts: 2732 | From: NYC | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sarkycow
La belle Dame sans merci
# 1012

- Posted      Profile for Sarkycow   Email Sarkycow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Picks up toasting fork

Mentioning names of non-shipmates (e.g. someone's priest), or pointing out which church someone goes to is very off-limits, Amos.

Likewise, when planning raids on other peoples' churches, subtitles indicating its jokey status should probably be added, for the hard of humour.

Sarkycow, hellhost

--------------------
“Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.”

Anselmina
Ship's barmaid
# 3032

- Posted      Profile for Anselmina     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 103 (One-O-Three):
Just fuck off the lot of you, you are really annoying me you stupid little moaning fucks. I think I was right and none of you have the right to tell me that I wasn't. You weren't there, you aren't me!

No. It's not much fun being publicly upbraided for one's behaviour, is it?
Posts: 10002 | From: Scotland the Brave | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ronja
Shipmate
# 4693

- Posted      Profile for Ronja   Email Ronja   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Especially when one was expecting to be praised for it.

I've read all nine (9) pages of this thread. It was kind of entertaining. [Paranoid]

Oh well, at least I learned some new words which I sadly won't be able to use in conversation... And I noticed that Sarkycow is extremely close to 8000 posts!

Posts: 742 | From: Up North | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sarkycow:
Picks up toasting fork

Mentioning names of non-shipmates (e.g. someone's priest), or pointing out which church someone goes to is very off-limits, Amos.

Likewise, when planning raids on other peoples' churches, subtitles indicating its jokey status should probably be added, for the hard of humour.

Sarkycow, hellhost

FWIW, I'd like to add something.

Flaming is something we have all seen online, even on this "Christian" Website.

Threatening a RL raid on someone's church is another matter. I wouldn't advise it. -103 lives in a rugby heartland amd I am sure he knows people who know people, if you get my drift.

In other words, don't go from on-line chat and banter into real life except, as with BDSM, fully consensually.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Peronel

The typo slayer
# 569

- Posted      Profile for Peronel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sioni Sais:

Threatening a RL raid on someone's church is another matter. I wouldn't advise it. -103 lives in a rugby heartland amd I am sure he knows people who know people, if you get my drift.

RL raid??? Um, didn't the Zorro references hint that I might not be entirely serious?

Peronel.

--------------------
Lord, I have sinned, and mine iniquity.
Deserves this hell; yet Lord deliver me.

Posts: 2367 | From: A self-inflicted exile | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peronel:
quote:
Originally posted by Sioni Sais:

RL raid??? Um, didn't the Zorro references hint that I might not be entirely serious?

Peronel.

Ok, you know it's a joke and it looks like one to me but does it look like a joke to -103?

So long as -103 is under no misapprehensions that would be OK, but from his posts I suspect he ain't comfortable at all.

A lot of people are making play of -103 being nowt but a kid then they give him a good shoeing. On-line child abuse, no?

[edited: re our knowing it's a joke]

[ 15. April 2005, 12:34: Message edited by: Sioni Sais ]

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Max.
Shipmate
# 5846

- Posted      Profile for Max.     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm sorry that I came across as rude, whiny and immature in this discussion, and I apologise for my part in raising the heat here.

I don't feel that the discussion of the ebay badness will be helped by any further discussion of my actions, and to that end I am now withdrawing from the thread.

Enjoy the discussion guys.
Goodbye

--------------------
For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Posts: 9716 | From: North Yorkshire | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Amos

Shipmate
# 44

quote:
Picks up toasting fork

Sarkycow, hellhost

I apologize: of course it is off-limits. (If only 103 hadn't told us so often on the former MW Board which church he goes to: it seemed almost like part of the Ship's folklore--but that's no excuse, and I should have known better. Again, I apologize. I fucked up.)

--------------------

Sarkycow
La belle Dame sans merci
# 1012

- Posted      Profile for Sarkycow   Email Sarkycow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I shall use my 8000th post to say (as a shipmate):

Two sincere and open apologies in a row? Life is special [Biased]

And that puts both matters out of play now, since Amos has stopped naming-and-shaming, and 103 has withdrawn as gracefully and maturely as possible.

So, did we ever find out what a cooch is? And what does happen if you munch on Jesus whilst having the wrong attitude or beliefs?

Sarkycow, shipmate

--------------------
“Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.”

Linguo

Ship's grammar robot
# 7220

- Posted      Profile for Linguo   Email Linguo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I received in an Anglo-Catholic church once. My head didn't explode, but I did get a cold later that week...
Posts: 997 | From: around and about the place | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Peronel

The typo slayer
# 569

- Posted      Profile for Peronel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

So, did we ever find out what a cooch is?

I thought it was a type of shell. Or is that a conch? Either way, it's a bad place to put Jesus.

(103 - handsomely said. Happy to consider the subject of your church and that incident dropped)

--------------------
Lord, I have sinned, and mine iniquity.
Deserves this hell; yet Lord deliver me.

Posts: 2367 | From: A self-inflicted exile | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Amazing Grace*

Shipmate
# 4754

- Posted      Profile for Amazing Grace*   Email Amazing Grace*       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

My understanding is:

Cooch (US) = fanny (UK)

Gort seems to interpret it as = fanny (US) = bum (UK) but my mileage varies.

Charlotte

--------------------
.sig on vacation

Posts: 2594 | From: Sittin' by the dock of the [SF] bay | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

It doesn't look like the American meaning has crossed the pond, from the nickname of this fearsome bit of kit. OK for the office, so long as you don't have a dress/beauty code.

Glad to see peace has returned [Overused]

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Paige
Shipmate
# 2261

- Posted      Profile for Paige   Email Paige   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Here in the good ol' American South, "fanny" refers to your derriere, backside, butt, gluteus maximus, or whatever term you prefer for that part of you that covers the seat of a chair.

"Fanny" as a term for female genitalia is a new one on me. I learn a lot here. [Yipee]

--------------------
Sister Jackhammer of Quiet Reflection

Posts: 886 | From: Sweet Tea Land, USA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Fiddleback
Shipmate
# 2809

- Posted      Profile for Fiddleback     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The late Zsa Zsa Gabor once caused much unintended mirth on a British chat show by referring several times to her 'enormous fanny'.
Amazing Grace*

Shipmate
# 4754

- Posted      Profile for Amazing Grace*   Email Amazing Grace*       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fiddleback:
The late Zsa Zsa Gabor once caused much unintended mirth on a British chat show by referring several times to her 'enormous fanny'.

I imagine she would have!

(The US use is quite innocuous and is definitely chat-show legal.)

Charlotte

--------------------
.sig on vacation

Posts: 2594 | From: Sittin' by the dock of the [SF] bay | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
The Riv
Shipmate
# 3553

- Posted      Profile for The Riv   Email The Riv   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Isn't 'Cooch' what the Scottish people call the usually non-playing member of their football (soccer) teams? The person who develops team strategies and runs work-out and practice sessions?

--------------------
"I don't know whether I like it, but it's what I meant." Ralph Vaughan Williams

"Riv, you've done a much better job communicating your passion than your point. I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about." Tom Clune

Posts: 2749 | From: Too far South, USA. I really want to move. | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ultraspike

Incensemeister
# 268

- Posted      Profile for Ultraspike   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
No, fanny in the UK means cooch or twat (or vagina for those that still don't get it) in the US. Twat in the UK means twit tho, so it gets complicated.

I was recently subdeacon at high mass and noticed as I received the chalice that a small section of the priest's host had stuck to the base of the chalice. I was tempted to run after the deacon and demand that it be consumed immediately but decided against it in the interest of decorum. I am enough of a spike to wonder what happened to it and did actually go back after Mass and make sure it wasn't lying on the floor somewhere, but then I realized that "it's all good" and Jesus would surely find Himself at home wherever He wound up. [Big Grin]

--------------------
A cowgirl's work is never done.

Posts: 2732 | From: NYC | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Linguo

Ship's grammar robot
# 7220

quote:
Originally posted by Amazing Grace:
quote:

I imagine she would have!

(The US use is quite innocuous and is definitely chat-show legal.)

Charlotte

I find it one of those cross-pond variations which, even though I know about it in theory, always brings me up short. Like Lynette on Desperate Housewives yelling to her three boys "Get your fannies in here!" It just sounds utterly wrong. [Ultra confused]
Fiddleback
Shipmate
# 2809

- Posted      Profile for Fiddleback     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Another legendary televisual moment was when Ur-TV chef Fanny Craddock concluded her program in customary manner by wheeling on her brow-beaten husband Johnny to give his final verdict. "Mmmm", exorted Johnny,"I hope all your apple turnovers turn out like fannies". I think he had been waiting for years for that opprtunity. The show was axed soon after that.

[ 15. April 2005, 15:57: Message edited by: Fiddleback ]

Pyx_e

Quixotic Tilter
# 57

- Posted      Profile for Pyx_e     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:

My understanding is:

Cooch (US) = fanny (UK)

Charlotte

What a bunch of bastards you are, I believed you when you told me you sat on the cooch. I was just about to ask Kelly if she had a 2 man or a 3 man cooch.

P

[ 15. April 2005, 16:11: Message edited by: Pyx_e ]

--------------------
It is better to be Kind than right.

Posts: 9778 | From: The Dark Tower | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Another legendary televisual moment was when Ur-TV chef Fanny Craddock concluded her program in customary manner by wheeling on her brow-beaten husband Johnny to give his final verdict. "Mmmm", exorted Johnny,"I hope all your apple turnovers turn out like fannies". I think he had been waiting for years for that opprtunity. The show was axed soon after that.

Apple turnovers? I thought it was referring to fishcakes.

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Fiddleback
Shipmate
# 2809

Sorry, you're right. Fishcakes. Johnny was very wicked. I believe he got three of his fingers broken after the show.
Hooker's Trick

Admin Emeritus and Guardian of the Gin
# 89

- Posted      Profile for Hooker's Trick   Author's homepage   Email Hooker's Trick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I am of the opinion that the moment the eucharist touches the lips of an unbeliever it becomes plain ole bread and wine.

Actually I was under the impression that if the Sacred Species touched the lips of an unbeliever they turned into bloody flesh.

No?

This whole thread was almost worth it for "crumbs in your cooch", but definitely worth it for Zsa Zsa's enormous fanny.

(Teaching John Cleland's Fanny Hill isn't half so much fun when your undergraduates don't get the joke in the title).

Posts: 6735 | From: Gin Lane | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nightlamp
Shipmate
# 266

- Posted      Profile for Nightlamp   Email Nightlamp   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 103 (One-O-Three):
This thread is getting stupid now from "eeeuuuughhh - Blasphemous Desecration on Ebay" to "Is 103 an absolute bastard and will he go to hell when he dies?" to "Let's call 103 a schoolboy and debate whether he is in high school or not"

This thread has gone onto a meg@ tangent which is just stupid now.

We have to ask ourselves which idiot started this tangent.

--------------------
I don't know what you are talking about so it couldn't have been that important- Nightlamp

Posts: 8442 | From: Midlands | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
The Scrumpmeister
Ship’s Taverner
# 5638

- Posted      Profile for The Scrumpmeister   Author's homepage   Email The Scrumpmeister   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Paige:
"Fanny" as a term for female genitalia is a new one on me. I learn a lot here. [Yipee]

Why do you think Brits always laugh when, instead of referring to bumbags, Americans talk about putting things in their "fanny-packs"? [Killing me]

A friend of mine was visiting her sister in New York, and, at the airport, asked for directions to the toilet. The man she asked looked at her as thought she'd just farted, and said "you mean the bathroom?" She replied "No, I mean the toilet - I don't want a bath", then he laughed and said she was cute and that he had a great main to slap her on her fanny. She was mortified until she told her sister later on what had happened, and had explained to her that he meant her bum.

[ 15. April 2005, 17:29: Message edited by: Back-to-Front ]

--------------------
If Christ is not fully human, humankind is not fully saved. - St John of Saint-Denis

Posts: 14741 | From: Greater Manchester, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Scrumpmeister
Ship’s Taverner
# 5638

- Posted      Profile for The Scrumpmeister   Author's homepage   Email The Scrumpmeister   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Back-to-Front:
...then he laughed and said she was cute and that he had a great main to slap her on her fanny.

"a great mind", even.

--------------------
If Christ is not fully human, humankind is not fully saved. - St John of Saint-Denis

Posts: 14741 | From: Greater Manchester, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Scrumpmeister
Ship’s Taverner
# 5638

I'm sorry for a third post, but this has just dawned on me. Do you mean that there may have been people who have been reading all of this thread, who have seen the references to people nicking hosts and inserting them into their fannies as meaning that they were shoving them up their arses? [Killing me]

--------------------

Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
well i do know that fanny in the uk means twat, but even so reading about sticking things up it lead to some... unusual mental images.

this is a great thread all around. may i suggest it be imortalized in limbo eventually?

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Back to Front: certainly! [Hot and Hormonal]

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Living in Gin

Liturgical Pyromaniac
# 2572

- Posted      Profile for Living in Gin   Email Living in Gin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
A friend of mine was visiting her sister in New York, and, at the airport, asked for directions to the toilet. The man she asked looked at her as thought she'd just farted, and said "you mean the bathroom?" She replied "No, I mean the toilet - I don't want a bath", then he laughed and said she was cute and that he had a great main to slap her on her fanny. She was mortified until she told her sister later on what had happened, and had explained to her that he meant her bum.

She should have asked him if he could spare a fag. [Big Grin]

--------------------
It's all fun and games until somebody gets burned at the stake.

Posts: 1893 | From: Cincinnati, USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Siegfried
Ship's ferret
# 29

- Posted      Profile for Siegfried   Author's homepage   Email Siegfried   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I'm sorry for a third post, but this has just dawned on me. Do you mean that there may have been people who have been reading all of this thread, who have seen the references to people nicking hosts and inserting them into their fannies as meaning that they were shoving them up their arses? [Killing me]

I figured it was for those Black Magicians how preferred to enter from the rear. *shrug*

Sieg

Posts: 5592 | From: Tallahassee, FL USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Amazing Grace*

Shipmate
# 4754

quote:

That, or exerting a certain degree of muscle control holding it between their nether cheeks!

Charlotte

--------------------
.sig on vacation

The Scrumpmeister
Ship’s Taverner
# 5638

So that's how th nuns who make them get them so flat!

Mother Superior: and knead and clench and knead and clench and knead...

--------------------

Amazing Grace*

Shipmate
# 4754

quote:
quote:
quote:

My understanding is:

Cooch (US) = fanny (UK)

What a bunch of bastards you are, I believed you when you told me you sat on the cooch. I was just about to ask Kelly if she had a 2 man or a 3 man cooch.
*A-hem*

*coff*

Charlotte

--------------------
.sig on vacation

The Scrumpmeister
Ship’s Taverner
# 5638

nuff said.

Just how precise are you with that thing, and could you have saved me shaving down there earlier on?

--------------------

Gracious rebel

Rainbow warrior
# 3523

- Posted      Profile for Gracious rebel     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

And who better than someone with a screen name of Back-to-Front to point this out?!!
[Snigger]

[ 15. April 2005, 20:24: Message edited by: Gracious rebel ]

--------------------
Fancy a break beside the sea in Suffolk? Visit my website

Posts: 4413 | From: Suffolk UK | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Scrumpmeister
Ship’s Taverner
# 5638

Quite.

I use the same name on (cough) another website, not just for the Raggy Doll allusion. [Biased]

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  20  21  22 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016