homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Circus: Knockout Quiz 2005 (Page 15)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  26  27  28 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Circus: Knockout Quiz 2005
Pants

Emergency underwear
# 999

- Posted      Profile for Pants   Email Pants   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ok, maybe Quickbird then.
quote:
Orbit
Altitude: 450km - 98 degree, sun-synchronous inclination
Revisit frequency: 1 to 3.5 days depending on latitude at 70-cm resolution
Viewing angle: Agile spacecraft, in-track and cross-track pointing
Period 93.4 minutes

So I'll have whichever length of time means I'm still in the game!!

(Sorry to have hogged all the other ones too! [Snigger] )

--------------------
Many big thank yous to those who sponsored us.

I use £6m of military hardware to find hidden Tupperware in the woods.

Posts: 15217 | From: A grown up house | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
NOAA 15 will take 100 minutes to travel right around the world according to this site

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Custard
Shipmate
# 5402

- Posted      Profile for Custard   Author's homepage   Email Custard   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Reminder to folks - you can find the orbital period of pretty much any artificial satellite on the site I posted earlier.

--------------------
blog
Adam's likeness, Lord, efface;
Stamp thine image in its place.

Posts: 4523 | From: Snot's Place | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Pants

Emergency underwear
# 999

- Posted      Profile for Pants   Email Pants   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Custard.:
Reminder to folks - you can find the orbital period of pretty much any artificial satellite on the site I posted earlier.

You're wonderful.

[Biased]

--------------------
Many big thank yous to those who sponsored us.

I use £6m of military hardware to find hidden Tupperware in the woods.

Posts: 15217 | From: A grown up house | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jason™

Host emeritus
# 9037

- Posted      Profile for Jason™   Author's homepage   Email Jason™   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I know Also-Ran Tom Day already entered this one, but when I found it, I found the orbital period to be different than what he'd recorded.

So on that basis, I choose Envisat with an orbital period of 101 minutes.

(What an obscure question... [Biased] )

Posts: 4123 | From: Land of Mary | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
christianjimmy
Shipmate
# 1820

- Posted      Profile for christianjimmy   Author's homepage   Email christianjimmy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by christianjimmy:
I'm going for Landsat 5 which is a plain old bog standard observation satellite, taking 16 days to orbit the earth.

I found this page rather handy... partial list of earth observation satellites [Big Grin]

[Hot and Hormonal] Ahem.
My lack of technical know how, and failure to understand anything in physics beyond the age of 14 has led me to make a small error.
Ahem. [Hot and Hormonal]

As shown by this website shamefaced-admittance-of-error.com, apparently the landsat5 takes just 99 minutes to orbit the earth, and the figure of 16 days is how long it takes to cover the entire earth.
Thankyou for your patience, normal service will be resumed shortly.

--------------------
[on discovering that 'Happy Birthday' was composed in 1924]
Alan Davies: What did people sing in 1923, for goodness' sake? They got the cake out and everyone just stood about in a slightly awkward silence?

Posts: 411 | From: That small insignificant country next to Wales... | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tom Day
Ship's revolutionary
# 3630

- Posted      Profile for Tom Day   Author's homepage   Email Tom Day   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
An off topic / on topic kinda post - anyone else found the Space program on BBC2 god fun? I'ts been about the best thing on TV recently I think.

Tom

--------------------
My allotment blog

Posts: 6473 | From: My Sofa | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Wet Kipper
Circus Runaway
# 1654

- Posted      Profile for Wet Kipper   Email Wet Kipper   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rugasaw:
GMS-1/Himawari-1
It may throw off the orbiting calculations. Its in geosynchronous orbit.

well, if we consider QM's satement of:
The time taken for your choice to complete one circumnavigation.

to mean the time it takes for the satellite to end up in the same place, then for a geosynchronous orbit that will be 1 day, surely.

currently (and not counting any of Tom's suggestions as actual answers), the current average is 2752 minutes (45.8 hours, just under 2 days) so currently in danger is Chandra

[ 01. October 2005, 17:22: Message edited by: Papa Smurf ]

--------------------
- insert randomly chosen, potentially Deep and Meaningful™ song lyrics here -

Posts: 9841 | From: further up the Hill | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tom Day
Ship's revolutionary
# 3630

- Posted      Profile for Tom Day   Author's homepage   Email Tom Day   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Papa Smurf:
(and not counting any of Tom's suggestions as actual answers)

I'm just trying to help [Smile]

(And putting off doing anything useful!)

--------------------
My allotment blog

Wet Kipper
Circus Runaway
# 1654

- Posted      Profile for Wet Kipper   Email Wet Kipper   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pânts:
Ok, maybe Quickbird then.
quote:
Orbit
Altitude: 450km - 98 degree, sun-synchronous inclination
Revisit frequency: 1 to 3.5 days depending on latitude at 70-cm resolution
Viewing angle: Agile spacecraft, in-track and cross-track pointing
Period 93.4 minutes

So I'll have whichever length of time means I'm still in the game!!

That'll be the "period" then - 93.4 minutes.
The revisit frequency is how soon it looks at the same place on the planet.

--------------------

Alfred E. Neuman

What? Me worry?
# 6855

- Posted      Profile for Alfred E. Neuman     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Papa Smurf:
[...] currently (and not counting any of Tom's suggestions as actual answers), the current average is 2752 minutes (45.8 hours, just under 2 days) so currently in danger is Chandra

Umm, Chandra was chosen by RD Olivaw and I don't see him/her on the current qualifiers list. [Confused]

There are 5 qualifiers yet to post. [tick, tick, tick...]

[ 01. October 2005, 17:40: Message edited by: Gort ]

--------------------
--Formerly: Gort--

Wet Kipper
Circus Runaway
# 1654

here is SPOT

see SPOT's details (well, SPOT 2's details to be precise)

my choice - SPOT 2
Orbital Period 101.4 minutes.

which keeps Chandra close to the Average, but GMS Hinari 1's getting close

[ 01. October 2005, 17:40: Message edited by: Papa Smurf ]

--------------------

Alfred E. Neuman

What? Me worry?
# 6855

- Posted      Profile for Alfred E. Neuman     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
...make that 4. [Big Grin]

--------------------

jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Day:
An off topic / on topic kinda post - anyone else found the Space program on BBC2 god fun? I'ts been about the best thing on TV recently I think.

Tom

So...something God enjoys, eh? I can just see God going "Wheeeee!!" [Biased]

[False alarm, thought I put the italics in the wrong place.]

[ 01. October 2005, 20:27: Message edited by: jedijudy ]

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Radarsat 1. It's Canadian, would you believe [Big Grin]

Time for one orbit - 100.7 minutes

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tom Day
Ship's revolutionary
# 3630

quote:
Originally posted by Marvin the Martian:
Radarsat 1. It's Canadian, would you believe [Big Grin]

Time for one orbit - 100.7 minutes

Hey - I put that one yesterday evening. As a Spaceman, I'd have thought you'd have found something original!

--------------------
My allotment blog

Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
How 'bout GSAT-3. Ya had that yet?

It has 01.00272681 revolutions per day, wwhich I calculate to be one every 23.9347345 hours...

My thoughts on your little game of "list loads of satellites to see if I can knock someone out" are best left unrecorded [Disappointed] ...

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ann

Curious
# 94

- Posted      Profile for Ann   Email Ann   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Fortunately, he was just too late to nick mine! [Razz]

--------------------
Ann

Posts: 3271 | From: IO 91 PI | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
MrSponge2U

Ship’s scrub
# 3076

- Posted      Profile for MrSponge2U   Author's homepage   Email MrSponge2U   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Okean-3
quote:
OKEAN-3 was launched on June 4, 1991, by the U.S.S.R. utilizing the TSIKLON booster rocket.

Initial orbital parameters: period 97.8 min, apogee 679 km, perigee 652 km, inclination 82.5 deg.
The main mission of the spacecraft is to obtain oceanographic and polar region ice information and data.

The above info was found on this website

--------------------
sig? what sig?

Posts: 3558 | From: where two big rivers meet | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
rugasaw
Shipmate
# 7315

- Posted      Profile for rugasaw   Email rugasaw   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
To one aged smurf. You may wish to ask one of the ships physicists but I believe to "circumnavigate" the earth would mean to go around the earth relative to the earth. Otherwise we would all be orbiting the earth right now racing at the speed of over 1,000 mph. My I am faster than I thought. [Biased]

--------------------
Treat the earth well, It was not given to you by your parents. It was loaned to you by your children. -Unknown

Posts: 2716 | From: Houston | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

- Posted      Profile for Quizmaster   Author's homepage   Email Quizmaster   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rugasaw:
To one aged smurf. You may wish to ask one of the ships physicists but I believe to "circumnavigate" the earth would mean to go around the earth relative to the earth. Otherwise we would all be orbiting the earth right now racing at the speed of over 1,000 mph. My I am faster than I thought. [Biased]

AND - Unless my maths fails me, a geostationary satellite takes an infinite amount of time to circumnavigate, which when all is added up and divided by a finite number creates an average of approximately infinity.

This should surely result in a high originality factor, but elimination from the contest.

Or is my analysis wrong?

--------------------
The more questions I ask the more I ask fewer questions.
OR=========================================
The wise person does not know all the answers, but always asks the right questions.

Posts: 3326 | From: Exeter, Devon | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

- Posted      Profile for Quizmaster   Author's homepage   Email Quizmaster   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
OH - and TOM DAY - Others please take note.

I can only accept your FIRST answer.

That answer has to be proven INVALID before you can have a second go.

N.B. I must write all these rules down. They were developed during the first three contests.

[Angel] [Two face] [Devil]

--------------------
The wise person does not know all the answers, but always asks the right questions.

Alfred E. Neuman

What? Me worry?
# 6855

Earthbound geostationary satellites orbit the Earth. If they didn't, they would fall to the ground. Whether or not they 'circumnavigate' is beside the point.

From the Moon, the Earth remains stationary relative to the observer, it doesn't rise or set against the horizon. Does that mean the Moon isn't a satellite of Earth?

--------------------

Tom Day
Ship's revolutionary
# 3630

quote:
Originally posted by Quizmaster:

Oh well, I had fun [Devil] [Devil]

--------------------
My allotment blog

Custard
Shipmate
# 5402

- Posted      Profile for Custard   Author's homepage   Email Custard   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
One of the Ship's physicists here, though not exactly unbiased. Though I guess the chances of me being knocked out this round are very small, for reasons discussed above.

quote:
2) The time taken for your choice to complete one circumnavigation.

"Circumnavigation" means "to go round" from the Latin "circum" - around and "navigare" - to navigate.

It's actually a problem of relativity here!

The conventional approach is to say that the Earth is spinning and that it is orbiting round the Sun. If this is the case, then geostationary satellites are orbiting the Earth once every 24 hours, even though they stay above the same point on the surface. So at some times they are on the Sun side of the Earth (day) and at some times they are on the other side of Earth (night).

When talking about events happening only on the Earth, it is sometimes convenient to speak as if the Earth were stationary. Hence "the sun rising", etc. It is in this sense that Magellan's expedition "circumnavigated" the Earth. However, if we keep this view when we think about space, geostationary satellites would be held in place by the balance between "centrifugal force" and gravity. In this case also, pretty much everything in the universe could be said to be circumnavigating Earth, taking 24 hours to do so (though in the case of the Sun, Moon, etc with wobbles every 365.24 or 28 days).

The reason that the first approach is to be preferred is these "centrifugal forces", and also the Coriolis force. If we treat the Earth as stationary, we need to add them in as unexplained forces acting on everything and they make any calculations really horrible. If we say that the Earth is moving, we don't.

Incidentally, the reason satellites orbit is due to a combination of their speeds and gravity. If they weren't moving, they would plummet to Earth. If there wasn't any gravity, they'd keep moving in a straight line at a constant speed and fly off into space.

So my conclusion is that it could be argued that geostationary satellites do "circumnavigate the Earth" in that they go round it, even though they remain above the same point on the surface.

On the other hand, it doesn't matter as it's the geostationary ones who come close to the average whether they are counted as 24 hour orbits or infinite time.

[ 02. October 2005, 06:45: Message edited by: Custard. ]

--------------------
blog

Wet Kipper
Circus Runaway
# 1654

I was only making a suggestion to try and make the calculations easier to follow.
It's completely up to QM [Overused] how he decides to work it all out.

--------------------

Wet Kipper
Circus Runaway
# 1654

quote:
quote:

Oh well, I had fun [Devil] [Devil]
Right.
so Tom's first entry was quickbird. he said it had a period of 1 day. THen pants also chose quickbird, and the info she posted showed it t have a period of 93.4 minutes.

does that mean that Tom's first, valid entry is

Aqua - period 99 mins ?
In which case, Marvin's first valid entry would be the Radarsat 1. (100.7 minutes)

If so, (and using my 24hr geostationary assumpition/suggestion from earlier), the average is closest to GMS Hinari 1

mind you, if Pure As the Yellow Driven Snow declines to post this round then it all becomes immaterial.

--------------------

Tom Day
Ship's revolutionary
# 3630

Maybe in the next round I'll just observe from a distance [Biased]

But QM did say the also rans should be active...

--------------------
My allotment blog

R.D. Olivaw
Shipmate
# 9990

- Posted      Profile for R.D. Olivaw   Email R.D. Olivaw   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Chandra was chosen by RD Olivaw and I don't see him/her on the current qualifiers list
It's true... I was eliminated (I couldn't make it back in time to post another capital) but I submitted Chandra as an also-ran because I have a personal connection to that project and so I couldn't resist. BTW I am a her. [Big Grin]

--------------------
We are here to awaken from the illusion of our separateness -Thich Nhat Hanh

Posts: 496 | From: I'm a leaf on the wind | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Smudgie

Ship's Barnacle
# 2716

- Posted      Profile for Smudgie   Email Smudgie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

But QM did say the also rans should be active...

Active, dear. Not hyperactive.

--------------------
Miss you, Erin.

Posts: 14382 | From: Under the duvet | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
rugasaw
Shipmate
# 7315

- Posted      Profile for rugasaw   Email rugasaw   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ok I have almost flambayed myself. Depending on who gets it whether it be me, Tom Day or Pure as the Yellow Driven Snow. I put all in the all powerful Quizmaster's hands.

--------------------
Treat the earth well, It was not given to you by your parents. It was loaned to you by your children. -Unknown

Posts: 2716 | From: Houston | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Alfred E. Neuman

What? Me worry?
# 6855

quote:
Originally posted by R.D. Olivaw:
quote:
Chandra was chosen by RD Olivaw and I don't see him/her on the current qualifiers list
It's true... I was eliminated (I couldn't make it back in time to post another capital) but I submitted Chandra as an also-ran because I have a personal connection to that project and so I couldn't resist. BTW I am a her. [Big Grin]
Someone please help punch a correction or confirmation for this misunderstanding through my thick titanium skull: Submissions from those who have been eliminated affect averages and the round's next elimination?

[I will humbly accept demerits for my inability to find an answer in the rules]

--------------------

Jason™

Host emeritus
# 9037

- Posted      Profile for Jason™   Author's homepage   Email Jason™   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gort:
Someone please help punch a correction or confirmation for this misunderstanding through my thick titanium skull: Submissions from those who have been eliminated affect averages and the round's next elimination?

[I will humbly accept demerits for my inability to find an answer in the rules]

To put it not-so-simply, we assume so.

Quiz Master says it is in Page 5, Paragraph 7, Section A, Subsection IX.

Perhaps Subsection X should outline whether or not averages will be affected by the Also-Rans' entries. [Smile]

-Digory

Posts: 4123 | From: Land of Mary | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gort:
Earthbound geostationary satellites orbit the Earth. If they didn't, they would fall to the ground. Whether or not they 'circumnavigate' is beside the point.

From the Moon, the Earth remains stationary relative to the observer, it doesn't rise or set against the horizon. Does that mean the Moon isn't a satellite of Earth?

Actually, I think that means that the Earth isn't a satellite of the Moon! [Biased]

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

There has been so much rule bending this time around that I shall wait and see before the next round tonight whether Pure as Snow has found an internet cafe or is completely cut off from civilisation before I post my entry.

Rule) First ENTRY counts unless it is proven invalid, only then can you pick another satellite.

Rule) Also-Rans may post but only their first entry counts and it is then denied to competitors.

Rule) All valid entries count (Competitors and Also-Rans) when it comes to the averages.

Rule) Breaking the rules and getting away with it is part of the fun but can lead to disqualification.

Rule) A piece of wood or plastic 12 inches long.

--------------------

Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You forgot the rule about wearing a crown and bossing everyone about, Quizmaster.

--------------------

Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

CROWN placed upon head.

"Get down off the High Horse woman!"

CROWN removed.

--------------------

Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

My choice:

Don't click the link if you are on dial-up.

Sputnik 1

Orbital Period : 96.2 minutes.

Get Your Facts Here

Laika was the first dog in space on Sputnik 2.

Sigourney Weaver was the last one I saw in space.
[Razz]

--------------------

Tom Day
Ship's revolutionary
# 3630

quote:

For this round I need two distinct pieces of information:

1) The name of the satellite orbitting the earth.

Sputnik-1 isn't orbitting the Earth - from your article:

quote:
Sputnik 1 was launched by an R-7 rocket. It incinerated upon re-entry on 3 January 1958.
Or have I misunderstood the term orbitting? I assumed it was in the present tense.

Tom

--------------------
My allotment blog

Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

quote:
Or have I misunderstood the term orbitting? I assumed it was in the present tense.

As did I...

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

Knocked into outer space:
Pure as the Driven Yellow Snow (failing to post)
Quizmaster (failing to read the exam question)

QUALIFIERS
Ann
Auntie Doris
Carex
Chorister
Christianjimmy
Custard
Gort
Hazey Jane
Hennah
Jedijudy
Marvin the Martian
Moth
MrSponge2U
Nutmeg
Pants
Papa Smurf
Professorkirke
Rugasaw
Smudgie
The Rogue

And now for something completely different...

--------------------

Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

ROUND NINE: DIFFERENT FLAGS

The FLAG round proved extremely popular in a previous quiz so this time I want you to choose a flag representing a country, a state, an area or a region. You must post a link to a website with a picture of your chosen flag.

Your flag must be different from all the other flags chosen. We will use colour, shape, number of colours, number of shapes, horizontal, vertical, images and match each flag with all the others. The person choosing the flag with the most similarities will be eliminated.

Good luck and make your flag as unusual as possible.

--------------------

Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

Nepal [Big Grin]

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Hazey*Jane

Ship's Biscuit Crumbs
# 8754

- Posted      Profile for Hazey*Jane   Email Hazey*Jane   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Qatar
Posts: 4266 | From: UK | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

Albania

a very useful site with instant access to the flag pictures.

--------------------

Hazey*Jane

Ship's Biscuit Crumbs
# 8754

- Posted      Profile for Hazey*Jane   Email Hazey*Jane   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Or you can find US state flags here.
Posts: 4266 | From: UK | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

- Posted      Profile for Auntie Doris   Author's homepage   Email Auntie Doris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This may get me eliminated this round, but I feel that I have a duty to post the Guernsey flag.

Auntie Doris x

--------------------
"And you don't get to pronounce that I am not a Christian. Nope. Not in your remit nor power." - iGeek in response to a gay-hater :)

The life and times of a Guernsey cow

Posts: 6019 | From: The Rock at the Centre of the Universe | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Custard
Shipmate
# 5402

St. Pierre & Miquelon

www.flags.net is really useful for this - it has loads and loads alphabetically so you get quite a few on a page.

--------------------
blog

Custard
Shipmate
# 5402

The flag, the flag and nothing but the flag.

Apparently, the ship represents the fact it's a colony; the three mini flags on the left the Basque Country, Brittany, and Normandy, where the colonists mostly came from.

--------------------
blog

Carex
Shipmate
# 9643

- Posted      Profile for Carex   Email Carex   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
New Mexico, as shown on this page.

Ordinary rectangular shape, but uncommon symbols, number and choice of colours.

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  26  27  28 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016