homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Circus: Knockout Quiz 2005 (Page 8)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  26  27  28 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Circus: Knockout Quiz 2005
Hazey*Jane

Ship's Biscuit Crumbs
# 8754

- Posted      Profile for Hazey*Jane   Email Hazey*Jane   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
professorkirke, are you plotting against us? [Eek!] That's not very sporting. It's only for fun....

...or is it? [Two face]

Posts: 4266 | From: UK | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hazey Jane:
[QBIt's only for fun....

...or is it? [Two face] [/QB]

Why? Are you having fun?

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Moth

Shipmate
# 2589

- Posted      Profile for Moth     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Perhaps his plot was to spirit the Quizmaster away? The time has come and gone, and no new round! (What's the betting I cross post with the new round, eh? Odds on?) [Biased]

--------------------
"There are governments that burn books, and then there are those that sell the libraries and shut the universities to anyone who can't pay for a key." Laurie Penny.

Posts: 3446 | From: England | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Hazey*Jane

Ship's Biscuit Crumbs
# 8754

- Posted      Profile for Hazey*Jane   Email Hazey*Jane   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Quizmaster
New rounds will always begin between 22:00 and 24:00 English time. This means early morning for the Australians and Afternoon for the Americans.

Confucious say: be paient and re-read the game instructions

[ 15. September 2005, 21:22: Message edited by: Hazey Jane ]

Hazey*Jane

Ship's Biscuit Crumbs
# 8754

Confucius also say. Preview post, preview post, preview post [Hot and Hormonal] And buy a dictionary
Moth

Shipmate
# 2589

- Posted      Profile for Moth     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ah well. Thank you, Confucious, most kind!

If it's much later I'll be in bed, so I won't be able to play until the morning! (I need my beauty sleep, though it's not having any noticeable effect). [Big Grin]

--------------------
"There are governments that burn books, and then there are those that sell the libraries and shut the universities to anyone who can't pay for a key." Laurie Penny.

Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

- Posted      Profile for Quizmaster   Author's homepage   Email Quizmaster   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The time has come (the Walrus said)

Those knocked out for failing to name a volcano:
C#
Gladly The Cross-eyed Bear
Grits
Left at the Altar
Sharkshooter
Tom Day
Urbanita

Those Qualifying for ROUND 3:
Ann
Annie P
Auntie Doris
Barnabas62
Carex
Chorister
Christianjimmy
Custard
Da_Musicman
Dolphy
Doublethink
Footdoc
Gort
Hazey Jane
Hennah
Jedijudy
Jonah the Whale
Marvin the Martian
Moth
MrSponge2U
Nutmeg
Pants
Papa Smurf
Papio
Paul W
Professorkirke
Pure as the Driven Yellow Snow
Quizmaster
R.D.Olivaw
Rugasaw
S'More
Smudgie
Tabby.Cat
The Rogue

Stand by your beds!

--------------------
The more questions I ask the more I ask fewer questions.
OR=========================================
The wise person does not know all the answers, but always asks the right questions.

Posts: 3326 | From: Exeter, Devon | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

- Posted      Profile for Quizmaster   Author's homepage   Email Quizmaster   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
ROUND THREE : CRUISE LINERS

In this round you must name a cruise liner and post a link to a picture of the liner concerned.

The qualifying criterion is as follows:
Along with the name of your liner you should post the Maximum Number of Passengers that the Liner can carry.

If everybody names a ship then the person closest to the average number of passengers will be eliminated (Total of all passengers/Competitors).

Enjoy! - Bonus for letting me know what dates next year I can cruise the Baltic.

--------------------
The more questions I ask the more I ask fewer questions.
OR=========================================
The wise person does not know all the answers, but always asks the right questions.

Posts: 3326 | From: Exeter, Devon | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
R.D. Olivaw
Shipmate
# 9990

- Posted      Profile for R.D. Olivaw   Email R.D. Olivaw   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Holiday

--------------------
We are here to awaken from the illusion of our separateness -Thich Nhat Hanh

Posts: 496 | From: I'm a leaf on the wind | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
The Rogue
Shipmate
# 2275

- Posted      Profile for The Rogue   Email The Rogue   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Dates include June 29th to July 3rd and July 22nd to July 26th. Start and finish in Helsinki. Ship attractions include Finnish saunas, duty-free shops, a hair salon and a library.

I will go for the MV Eclipse which I hope has so few passengers (48) that I will be well away from the average.

--------------------
If everyone starts thinking outside the box does outside the box come back inside?

Posts: 2507 | From: Toton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

- Posted      Profile for Auntie Doris   Author's homepage   Email Auntie Doris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Legend of the Seas
1800 passengers

Auntie Doris x

--------------------
"And you don't get to pronounce that I am not a Christian. Nope. Not in your remit nor power." - iGeek in response to a gay-hater :)

The life and times of a Guernsey cow

Posts: 6019 | From: The Rock at the Centre of the Universe | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The QE2, God bless 'er.

Carries 1,791 guests (aka passengers to anyone who's not pretentious [Biased] ).

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Hazey*Jane

Ship's Biscuit Crumbs
# 8754

The Star Princess can take up to 2700 passengers.
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

Average so far: 1627.8.

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

The Rogue
Shipmate
# 2275

- Posted      Profile for The Rogue   Email The Rogue   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
That puts you closest then, Marvin. Is anyone going to help you out? Lots of high figures will take the average up towards or beyond 1800, thus endangering Auntie Doris and RD Olivaw. Or is someone going to go for a figure between you and them and earn brinksmanship points. The excitement is so great that I am going to bed.

--------------------
If everyone starts thinking outside the box does outside the box come back inside?

Posts: 2507 | From: Toton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Queen Mary 2: 2,620 passengers.

That's one hell of a lot of deckchairs.....

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
May I submit the ship on which I cruised for my recent "significant" birthday? That would be the Majesty of the Seas. It can hold 2,744 passengers.

It also has a godmother! She's Queen Sonja of Norway. [Big Grin]

We had tons of fun and I'm looking forward to the next cruise...hopefully a longer one!

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

- Posted      Profile for Patdys     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Luxury Liner Tycoon

72 passengers, but you can clone them in as many different colours as you wish...

--------------------
Marathon run. Next Dream. Australian this time.

jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
QM, if you sail May 15, Jun 4 or Jun 14, 2006, on this cruise line, you get a $50 per person ship credit! [Yipee]

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
R.D. Olivaw
Shipmate
# 9990

- Posted      Profile for R.D. Olivaw   Email R.D. Olivaw   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
That puts you closest then, Marvin. Is anyone going to help you out?
It's a good thing that Marvin is a Martian otherwise my participation might violate the first law of robotics. [Eek!]

--------------------
We are here to awaken from the illusion of our separateness -Thich Nhat Hanh

Posts: 496 | From: I'm a leaf on the wind | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

- Posted      Profile for Patdys     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pure as the Driven Yellow Snow:
Luxury Liner Tycoon

72 passengers, but you can clone them in as many different colours as you wish...

And just to suck up,
Quizmaster, on my cruiseship you choose when and where you wish to go. Baltic, no worries.

--------------------
Marathon run. Next Dream. Australian this time.

Jason™

Host emeritus
# 9037

- Posted      Profile for Jason™   Author's homepage   Email Jason™   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Here we go, folks.

The last stated average was 1627.8

I choose the Maasdam from Holland America, with a full passenger capacity of 1627.

See it here.

Posts: 4123 | From: Land of Mary | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jason™

Host emeritus
# 9037

- Posted      Profile for Jason™   Author's homepage   Email Jason™   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hazey Jane:
professorkirke, are you plotting against us? [Eek!] That's not very sporting. It's only for fun....

...or is it? [Two face]

Only time can tell...
The world may never know...
Disaster could lurk at every turn...
What lies ahead?

And other various mysteriously terrible cliches. [Smile]

Alfred E. Neuman

What? Me worry?
# 6855

- Posted      Profile for Alfred E. Neuman     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
MV Grandeur of the Seas, Total passengers: 1,950.

--------------------
--Formerly: Gort--

Custard
Shipmate
# 5402

- Posted      Profile for Custard   Author's homepage   Email Custard   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Arkona, with 636 passengers (and 220 crew, but I guess some of these could be replaced by passengers if necessary).

Details from here, and there are some other ones on the same page if anyone wants a hand.

--------------------
blog
Adam's likeness, Lord, efface;
Stamp thine image in its place.

Posts: 4523 | From: Snot's Place | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Smudgie

Ship's Barnacle
# 2716

- Posted      Profile for Smudgie   Email Smudgie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
How about a trip on the Oriana with P&O? Friends of mine who have travelled on her say she's not too bad and if you're not one of the maximum 2272 passengers then you could always stowaway in a lifeboat. (The site is not letting me link directly to the statistics page so you'll have to do another click to get there, I'm afraid)

Let me know what date you're sailing from Southampton and I can always guarantee a wave from the Isle of Wight to speed you on your way! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Miss you, Erin.

Posts: 14382 | From: Under the duvet | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Smudgie

Ship's Barnacle
# 2716

- Posted      Profile for Smudgie   Email Smudgie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
PS... nudge nudge... the site I linked to has a couple more big boats that might come in handy for those seeking nautical inspiration. [Biased]

--------------------
Miss you, Erin.

Hennah

Ship's Mother Hen
# 9541

- Posted      Profile for Hennah   Email Hennah   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Join me aboard the Jewel of the Seas , has a capacity of 2,501. I'll be the 2,500 if you'll be the one. [Big Grin]

Her 'godmother' is Kathy Mellor - apparently all ship have godmothers (to teach the facts of life etc? sure there's some innuendo there somewhere about docks/berths...?). Though Kathy Mellor was possibly Will Mellor's mum, but is actually USA's teacher of the year 2004. Well well.

Hen x

Posts: 925 | From: The Henhouse, Beside The Seaside, Kent | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Moth

Shipmate
# 2589

I shall go for the Azur , which is the only ship I have ever cruised upon!

It is the largest ship able to pass through the Corinth canal , which is a very spectacular journey. It can take 720 passengers, as shown here.

I will try to find you some nice Baltic cruises, Quizmaster. I know many of them start from Tilbury, which would once have been very convenient for you, but maybe not so much now! You can stay at my house overnight before you go, if you like. I can't bribe better than that, now can I? [Biased]

--------------------

Wet Kipper
Circus Runaway
# 1654

- Posted      Profile for Wet Kipper   Email Wet Kipper   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I shall go for the Carnival Glory, which with 2974 passengers takes the average up to 1750.33333 passengers (maybe one of the female passengers is 3 months pregnant), which puts Marvin's QE2 entry in danger.

I can't believe the QE2 might end up as being average ! [Eek!]

--------------------
- insert randomly chosen, potentially Deep and Meaningful™ song lyrics here -

Posts: 9841 | From: further up the Hill | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wet Kipper
Circus Runaway
# 1654

- Posted      Profile for Wet Kipper   Email Wet Kipper   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Quizmaster:

Enjoy! - Bonus for letting me know what dates next year I can cruise the Baltic.

Why bother being crowded on to a ship with hundreds of other people you don't know, going places you're not sure you'll like ?

Why not buy your own boat, and you can go whenever you like and take only a select group of friends with you.

I think this one might suit - your change from a milion Euro would be enough to hire a 2 man crew for a few months......

--------------------

christianjimmy
Shipmate
# 1820

- Posted      Profile for christianjimmy   Author's homepage   Email christianjimmy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I shall go way under the average with my entry of RMS St Helena with a maximum number of passengers of 128 (think that'll just about make me safe if the average is up in the thousands!)
As for helping QM in his planned Baltic trip, not much use I'm afraid. South Atlantic only. Still I do recommend it. I lived on St Helena (pronounced Saint Hell-ee-na, fact fans, named after Emperor Constantine's mother, which incidentally also should not be pronounced Hell-en-err) for a while, its an amazing place, and IMHO QM would make a far more interesting trip than the Baltics. (Just for uniqueness at the very least!)

Just doing my bit for St Helenian tourism [Big Grin]

[ 16. September 2005, 09:05: Message edited by: christianjimmy ]

--------------------
[on discovering that 'Happy Birthday' was composed in 1924]
Alan Davies: What did people sing in 1923, for goodness' sake? They got the cake out and everyone just stood about in a slightly awkward silence?

Posts: 411 | From: That small insignificant country next to Wales... | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

quote:
Originally posted by Papa Smurf:
I can't believe the QE2 might end up as being average ! [Eek!]

Precisely the irony that prompted me to select her [Big Grin]

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Wet Kipper
Circus Runaway
# 1654

quote:
Originally posted by Marvin the Martian:

yes, but most of those big ships are made of steel anyway [Razz]

(edit for code)

[ 16. September 2005, 15:03: Message edited by: Gremlin ]

--------------------

Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

quote:
Originally posted by Papa Smurf:
quote:
Originally posted by Marvin the Martian:

yes, but most of those big ships are made of steel anyway [Razz]
:groan:

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Pants

Emergency underwear
# 999

- Posted      Profile for Pants   Email Pants   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Explorer of the Seas because I've cruised on it.

Passenger Capacity: 3,114

--------------------
Many big thank yous to those who sponsored us.

I use £6m of military hardware to find hidden Tupperware in the woods.

Posts: 15217 | From: A grown up house | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Moth

Shipmate
# 2589

I like Pants. She is moving the average up again. I want to stay above 1000, or I might be out! [Eek!]

--------------------

Pants

Emergency underwear
# 999

- Posted      Profile for Pants   Email Pants   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Extra points for my pics?

And here is the cruise for you QM - it's even currently the FEATURED HOT DEAL!!

--------------------
Many big thank yous to those who sponsored us.

I use £6m of military hardware to find hidden Tupperware in the woods.

Posts: 15217 | From: A grown up house | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Nutmeg
Ship's spice girl
# 5297

- Posted      Profile for Nutmeg   Email Nutmeg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I would like to suggest a small but personal cruise ship, the Hebridean Spirit , which will take a maximum of 80 guests, and 70 crew. [Eek!] I like that ratio. [Big Grin]

The 7 night Majesty of Norway tour departs mid July next year.

Check out the size of these suites. They are bigger than my house. [Eek!]

Note the tartan decor. It is a scottish firm after all. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 2285 | From: under the verandah at the rum distillery | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Smudgie

Ship's Barnacle
# 2716

By the way, if you fancy a cruise to the Baltic, QM, here's the booking details.

Ship: Oriana
Cruise Code: X607
Departs: 27 May 2006
Duration: 13 Nights
Price: £1269

which includes trips to St Petersburg and Tallinn

[ 16. September 2005, 14:01: Message edited by: Smudgie ]

--------------------
Miss you, Erin.

Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, would you believe it - this cruise liner took me to a Shrek party!

Strange that.... [Biased]

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
dolphy

Lady of Perpetual Responsiblity
# 862

- Posted      Profile for dolphy   Email dolphy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am surprised no one has mentioned this famous one: Foolish. It's capacity has no limits and at the moment there are over ten thousand passengers. Prices are very reasonable, in fact she only asks a donation every once in a while to keep the organ in good condition. She sails the globe and you can choose your room, your view, even have your own name and picture in her gallery. It's the best ship for making new friends, sometimes even enemies but she will not tolerate time wasters. She also boasts many weddings and parties but beware the hot boiler room!

<ETA: don't be put off by the rowing boat in the picture, this ship is far bigger and stronger!>

[ 16. September 2005, 14:40: Message edited by: dolphy ]

--------------------
Looking forward to my rock moving closer again.

Posts: 15134 | From: my camper van | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Carex
Shipmate
# 9643

- Posted      Profile for Carex   Email Carex   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I will choose the M/V Taku. (I sailed for several days on the M/V Malaspina, but the photo isn't as good.)

The Taku carries 450 passengers, and has the distinction (at least among the vessels named so far) of officially being both a cruise ship and a State Highway.

I will claim my extra credit by informing Quizmaster what dates he can cruise the Baltic: any dates he wants, but it will have to be on a different ship.

Jason™

Host emeritus
# 9037

Hey Dolphy, I thought about that, but was concerned it may get the "Like the originality, doubt the validity" vote from Ol' QM. [Biased]

For what it's worth though, I think it's damn clever. [Smile]

Ann

Curious
# 94

- Posted      Profile for Ann   Email Ann   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Seabourn Legend has a maximum of 200 passengers but, unless you pop over to the "Talk like a Pirate" thread and ask some of the reprobates very nicely, the closest you'll get to the Baltic is Acapulco.

I might dig you out a Baltic cruise before the end of the round, but you haven't given much of an indication of how much you can afford, nor how many people you will be treating; you may like the look of the 29th April for £399, but you may find yourself slinging a hammock in the bilges for that little. And, if you're only going to be able to see the condensation on four steel walls and whatever is swimming in the three inches of murky water swirling round your feet, you might as well take a cruise on the Mersey Ferry.

[I get too used to word processors which auto-capitalise sentences for me.]

[ 16. September 2005, 19:57: Message edited by: Ann ]

--------------------
Ann

Posts: 3271 | From: IO 91 PI | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jonah the Whale

Ship's pet cetacean
# 1244

- Posted      Profile for Jonah the Whale   Email Jonah the Whale   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Galapagos Islands are much nicer than the Baltic or St Helena. Here's the ship for you Quizzy:

Isabela ll is a
quote:
1025 ton first class cruise liner, with a capacity of 40 passengers in 21 lower berth, spacious cabins all with outside view. Fully air-conditioned. 24 crew and 3 naturalist guides.
Would make you ponder though, whilst you're busy trampling your unique species underfoot, what is the definition of a cruise liner.

JtW

Posts: 2799 | From: Nether Regions | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
40,000 (Based upon the average size of a completely unremarkable sheep.)

For a more a more modern version, you can take the Seabourn Pride which will keep you and 203 other passengers afloat on the Baltic for 40 days and 40 nights, (sheep carrying capacity unspecified).

[ 16. September 2005, 22:52: Message edited by: Doublethink ]

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
rugasaw
Shipmate
# 7315

- Posted      Profile for rugasaw   Email rugasaw   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sun Vista (ex-Galileo Galalei, Galileo, Meridian)
Currently holds 0 passengers
Thought I might lower the mean.

--------------------
Treat the earth well, It was not given to you by your parents. It was loaned to you by your children. -Unknown

Posts: 2716 | From: Houston | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
rugasaw
Shipmate
# 7315

- Posted      Profile for rugasaw   Email rugasaw   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh, I forgot to add that the Sun Vista currently is not cruising the Baltic.

--------------------
Treat the earth well, It was not given to you by your parents. It was loaned to you by your children. -Unknown

Posts: 2716 | From: Houston | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Tabby Cat
Shipmate
# 4561

- Posted      Profile for Tabby Cat     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Nutmeg's choice looks lovely but I will go for the even smaller Hebridean Princess.

quote:
Just 49 guests are cared for by around 38 crew as she sails perhaps the most beautiful coastline of northern Europe, Scotland's Western Isles.
Lovely! Saving up my money now.
Posts: 1063 | From: Paddling at the edge of the sea | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  26  27  28 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016