homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Circus: Haiku Chain: the Return (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Circus: Haiku Chain: the Return
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
When we reached page ten,
my favorite thread dissappeared;
Haiku Chain returns.

<<<>>>
next Haiku Topic:
repetitive Heaven Threads

Comet

[ 12. April 2006, 18:21: Message edited by: Belisarius ]

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Keren-Happuch

Ship's Eyeshadow
# 9818

- Posted      Profile for Keren-Happuch   Author's homepage   Email Keren-Happuch   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Seeing "You might be..."
Is driving me crazy and
Clogging up my screen

Next: procrastination

--------------------
Travesty, treachery, betrayal!
EXCESS - The Art of Treason
Nea Fox

Posts: 2407 | From: A Fine City | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ian Climacus

Liturgical Slattern
# 944

- Posted      Profile for Ian Climacus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I should be in bed
But Winter Olympics call
Best get more caffeine.

next: Luge

Posts: 7800 | From: On the border | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
The Great Gumby

Ship's Brain Surgeon
# 10989

- Posted      Profile for The Great Gumby   Author's homepage   Email The Great Gumby   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You mount a teatray
And speed down an icy hill.
Rather you than me!

Next: Posting in Hell

--------------------
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. - Richard Feynman

A letter to my son about death

Posts: 5382 | From: Home for shot clergy spouses | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
F*cking Godless Pr*cks.
I can't take it anymore!
Abuse; among friends.

Scratched DVD of your favorite movie

--------------------

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I like Dogma but
I'd love to put a scratch through
that crap-monster scene

ice skating

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ian Climacus

Liturgical Slattern
# 944

- Posted      Profile for Ian Climacus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ice-skating is fun.
Except when you trip and fall.
My knee is quite sore.

airports

Posts: 7800 | From: On the border | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

Bright lights and echoes
the smell of coffee and books;
yet still, lurking stress.

having to take giant vitamin pills

--------------------

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The pills for King Kong
Are for him and him alone.
Why should I steal them?

Dick Cheney

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Birdseye

I can see my house from here!
# 5280

- Posted      Profile for Birdseye   Author's homepage   Email Birdseye   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
US politics
Not my forte. Rifles not
Mr Cheney's -DUCK!

The smell of Spring

--------------------
Life is what happens whilst you're busy making other plans.
a birdseye view

Posts: 1615 | From: West Yorkshire | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Cut grass on the lawn
flowers, sunshine, tree blossom
fresh lamb shank cooking

water

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Wet Kipper
Circus Runaway
# 1654

- Posted      Profile for Wet Kipper   Email Wet Kipper   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hydrogen times two
together with oxygen
drip drip drip drip drip

--------------------
- insert randomly chosen, potentially Deep and Meaningful™ song lyrics here -

Posts: 9841 | From: further up the Hill | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wet Kipper
Circus Runaway
# 1654

- Posted      Profile for Wet Kipper   Email Wet Kipper   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
sorry, next topic is
forgetfulness

--------------------

Trudy Scrumptious

BBE Shieldmaiden
# 5647

- Posted      Profile for Trudy Scrumptious   Author's homepage   Email Trudy Scrumptious   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My keys, my keys, my--
dammit they were here just a
minute ago. Keys!

blizzards

--------------------
Books and things.

I lied. There are no things. Just books.

Posts: 7428 | From: Closer to Paris than I am to Vancouver | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

It's snowing sideways,
children, dressed like explorers,
lean into the wind.

watching the ski races

Comet

--------------------

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
slick as white light'ning
watch out for that mogul -- ouch!!
wipes out the snow fence

failure

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Great Gumby

Ship's Brain Surgeon
# 10989

- Posted      Profile for The Great Gumby   Author's homepage   Email The Great Gumby   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I tried and I failed.
I don't think I'll try again -
Better things to do.

Something the cat dragged in

--------------------
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. - Richard Feynman

Posts: 5382 | From: Home for shot clergy spouses | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

- Posted      Profile for Jahlove   Email Jahlove   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
whatever it was
once upon a time, it has
now gone to heaven

Deadlines

--------------------
“Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” - Mark Twain

Posts: 6477 | From: Alice's Restaurant (UK Franchise) | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Bullfrog.

Prophetic Amphibian
# 11014

- Posted      Profile for Bullfrog.   Email Bullfrog.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
icy wind blows inside
sleek furry shadow slides through
shut the kitty door!

The Rent

--------------------
Some say that man is the root of all evil
Others say God's a drunkard for pain
Me, I believe that the Garden of Eden
Was burned to make way for a train. --Josh Ritter, Harrisburg

Posts: 7522 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Bullfrog.

Prophetic Amphibian
# 11014

- Posted      Profile for Bullfrog.   Email Bullfrog.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Too much time thinking
Did not mean to cross-post
Sorry about that

--------------------

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

no prob, mirrizin.
a big welcome to the ship!
hope you like it here.

----

another month comes:
an off'ring to the landlord;
check is in the mail.

freezing-cold weather

--------------------

Niënna

Ship's Lotus Blossom
# 4652

- Posted      Profile for Niënna   Email Niënna   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
brr, my hands are cold,
nose frozen, and I can't
even feel my toes.

Star Wars

--------------------
[Nino points a gun at Chiki]
Nino: Now... tell me. Who started the war?
Chiki: [long pause] We did.
~No Man's Land

Posts: 2298 | From: Purgatory | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

I am your father;
Obi Wan Kenobe says:
the Force be with you.

cleaning under the couch

--------------------

Grits
Compassionate fundamentalist
# 4169

- Posted      Profile for Grits   Author's homepage   Email Grits   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Come, little bunnies
Made of dust and old corn chips --
Hoover is calling.

Grocery shopping

--------------------
Lord, fill my mouth with worthwhile stuff, and shut it when I've said enough. Amen.

Posts: 8419 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Twilight

Puddleglum's sister
# 2832

- Posted      Profile for Twilight     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Market with husband.
He likes to piddle and play.
Don't let your meat loaf.

library

jinglebellrocker
Shipmate
# 8493

- Posted      Profile for jinglebellrocker   Author's homepage   Email jinglebellrocker   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Books, books, books, books, books
All the books you could dream of
But the one you want

Merlin

--------------------
For I know that my Redeemer lives,and at the last he will stand upon the earth. - Job 19:25

Posts: 243 | From: Madisonville, Tennessee | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Tree Bee

Ship's tiller girl
# 4033

- Posted      Profile for Tree Bee   Email Tree Bee   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Merlin the wizard
Mythical or factual
He knew King Arthur.

Fruit salad

--------------------
"Any fool can make something complicated. It takes a genius to make it simple."
— Woody Guthrie
http://saysaysay54.wordpress.com

Posts: 5257 | From: me to you. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

mango! apple, grape;
toss in some walnuts, orange zest.
yogurt? or syrup?

Midnight highway drives

--------------------

Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

- Posted      Profile for Jahlove   Email Jahlove   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Darkness on the road
Old familiar ghosts evoked
Look - Jim Morrison!

Free newspaper DVDs

--------------------
“Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” - Mark Twain

Posts: 6477 | From: Alice's Restaurant (UK Franchise) | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Bullfrog.

Prophetic Amphibian
# 11014

Shiny flat round thing
Selling crappy internet
The racket starts here

Mac & Cheese

[ 19. February 2006, 19:50: Message edited by: mirrizin ]

--------------------

Linguo

Ship's grammar robot
# 7220

- Posted      Profile for Linguo   Email Linguo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Pasta with some goo
that might once have been cheese, but
I don't like it much.

Cows

Posts: 997 | From: around and about the place | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Great Gumby

Ship's Brain Surgeon
# 10989

Mobile milk cartons
Would go "baa" if they had learnt
A foreign language

Monday mornings

--------------------

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

Alarm clock = evil.
Radio = full of bad news.
Gimme Coffee Now.

Cats on Catnip

--------------------

Linguo

Ship's grammar robot
# 7220

- Posted      Profile for Linguo   Email Linguo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Spaced out and floppy;
or all manic and crazy.
Just not like normal.

Potato wedges

Posts: 997 | From: around and about the place | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Dursley Pedersen
Shipmate
# 5685

- Posted      Profile for Dursley Pedersen   Author's homepage   Email Dursley Pedersen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
potato wedges
are made out of potato
but are the wrong shape.

David Cameron

--------------------
London-Brighton Bike Ride - my sponsorship page (or p.m. me with your details. Thanks.)
My poetry.

Posts: 79 | From: Hemel Hempstead | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Great Gumby

Ship's Brain Surgeon
# 10989

Conservative male
Seeke plausible policies.
No time-wasters please.

On the same theme: Tony Blair

--------------------

Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

Look, (pause for effect)
I really understand, but
only my belief counts

doing the crossword

--------------------

Hennah

Ship's Mother Hen
# 9541

- Posted      Profile for Hennah   Email Hennah   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Subtitled Hen on a Sunday afternoon

Seven across: "A
Word for a group of fletchers"
Time for The Archers

Ice

--------------------
Never stand behind satan in a Post Office queue: the devil takes many forms.

Posts: 925 | From: The Henhouse, Beside The Seaside, Kent | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

Rain failling on snow.
Drive down highway sideways - whee!
Forward is for wimps.

Homemade guacamole

(Mirizzin - your sig line keeps making me want to sing, "al-lay-lou, allelujah..." [Big Grin] )

--------------------

Niënna

Ship's Lotus Blossom
# 4652

- Posted      Profile for Niënna   Email Niënna   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
garlic, salt, pepper
mix 'n crush, some water and
avocado, voila

Circus

--------------------
[Nino points a gun at Chiki]
Nino: Now... tell me. Who started the war?
Chiki: [long pause] We did.
~No Man's Land

Posts: 2298 | From: Purgatory | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

word games that I love!
Oh -- you mean the one that has
elephants? My bad.

gold

--------------------

Birdseye

# 5280

- Posted      Profile for Birdseye   Author's homepage   Email Birdseye   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Non reactive ore,
Soft, light reflective metal
Gives some folks fever.

A boiled egg

--------------------
a birdseye view

Linguo

Ship's grammar robot
# 7220

Breakfast which comes with
a handy outer casing.
I think it's nasty.

Sandwiches

Dursley Pedersen
Shipmate
# 5685

- Posted      Profile for Dursley Pedersen   Author's homepage   Email Dursley Pedersen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
No need to take food
to the seaside, because of
the sand which is there.

George W. Bush

--------------------
London-Brighton Bike Ride - my sponsorship page (or p.m. me with your details. Thanks.)
My poetry.

Posts: 79 | From: Hemel Hempstead | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
Master Tubby Bear
Shipmate
# 9739

- Posted      Profile for Master Tubby Bear   Email Master Tubby Bear       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
peanut butter brain
in charge of superpower
aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh [continues for five syllables]

I predict a riot

--------------------
In every I Love You there is a Goodbye

Posts: 391 | From: London, England | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Bullfrog.

Prophetic Amphibian
# 11014

Tension fills the air
Complaints echo through the crowd
Better lock your doors

The Senate

--------------------

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

Abramoff payroll;
with negotiable ethics-
Pro Tem is insane.

[Big Grin]

feeding the birds

--------------------

Master Tubby Bear
Shipmate
# 9739

- Posted      Profile for Master Tubby Bear   Email Master Tubby Bear       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The pages of "Heat"
Show the unwillingness of
Some birds to be fed

Meerkat love triangle

--------------------
In every I Love You there is a Goodbye

Posts: 391 | From: London, England | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Birdseye

# 5280

From my burrow I
Can just glimpse her fluffy ears...
-Head down! (Hubby's home.)

Miss Piggy

--------------------
a birdseye view

Wet Kipper
Circus Runaway
# 1654

Careful ! She might just
S.Y.F.F.I.T.F
(ask if you're not sure)

Highlighter Pens

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016