homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Hell: Terrorism in US (Page 2)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Hell: Terrorism in US
Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

- Posted      Profile for Moo   Email Moo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Newsupdate for those who don't have access to radio or TV.

A total of four planes were hijacked.

• American Airlines Flight 11 from Boston to Los Angeles
  • American Airlines Flight 77 from Dulles to Los Angeles
  • United Flight 175 from Dulles
  • United Flight 93 from Newark to San Francisco

President Bush is travelling to a secure unidentified location. The White House and the Capitol building have been evacuated.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------
See you later, alligator.

Posts: 20365 | From: Alleghany Mountains of Virginia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
dyfrig
Blue Scarfed Menace
# 15

- Posted      Profile for dyfrig   Email dyfrig   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Report from Abu Dhabi media via Guardian site - Democratic Front for the LIberation of Palestine have made a claim of responsibility.

--------------------
"He was wrong in the long run, but then, who isn't?" - Tony Judt

Posts: 6917 | From: pob dydd Iau, am hanner dydd | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
JimT

Ship'th Mythtic
# 142

- Posted      Profile for JimT     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am in my office in Silver Spring, Maryland and it is business as usual. My wife is OK in the Northern Virginia suburbs, where I live, but it is sobering to hear the news from around town.

What I have heard around the office:

1. Every federal building is considered a potential target so all federal workers are being sent home, and roads are getting clogged. I heard this from a number of sources, all who have spouses that are federal workers.

2. A building in Arlington was hit in addition to the Pentegon. This is second hand info that has not been confirmed in the news, but it comes from someone who has a parent that was an eyewitness. Could be muddled communication.

3. The phone system works on and off for local calls, not at all for long distance.

4. Some cell phones work OK, others off and on.

5. We considered sending everyone home, but it looks pretty calm here, so we are waiting to see what happens. It is just that people are distracted by all the news. All the radios are going and people are constantly surfing the Net to find out what is going on. Out the window, it couldn't be more peaceful and it is an absolutely gorgeous day.

6. My partner tells me there is an unconfirmed report of a high-jacked plane circling Dulles Airport, seven minutes from my house. Time to surf and see what is up.

Posts: 2619 | From: Now On | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
TonyK

Host Emeritus
# 35

- Posted      Profile for TonyK   Email TonyK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Dyfrig said

quote:
Originally posted by Dyfrig:
Report from Abu Dhabi media via Guardian site - Democratic Front for the LIberation of Palestine have made a claim of responsibility.

As far as I know, this claim has since been withdrawn (Ananova News 16:32 BST)
news link
though I wouldn't want to guarantee that link working

--------------------
Yours aye ... TonyK

Posts: 2717 | From: Gloucestershire | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
CharlottePlatz
Shipmate
# 695

- Posted      Profile for CharlottePlatz         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Just finally got into the conference room here and turned on the tv - was assaulted by a wide screen imaage of the tower collapsing. American Airlines have 'lost' 2 planes with 160 passengers on - meaning most probably, that they are dead too. Oh Lord, how hideous, for all those people who have lost family. I am trying to get through to my best friend who lives in NY. I'm sure she's fine, but man, how utterly unbelievable. Apparently Canary Wharf here has been evacuated and world trading has just about ground to a standstill. My only hope is that the US will find whoever is, punish them in whatever way - but is it at all possible that they could do that without launching retaliation attacks? Or am i just being naive? I think retaliation just makes things worse...
Posts: 346 | From: NW London | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
John Donne

Renaissance Man
# 220

- Posted      Profile for John Donne     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Dyfrig, info to Abu Dabi media was by an anonymous caller. The PFLP has denied responsibility, this
report.

Posts: 13667 | From: Perth, W.A. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
John Donne

Renaissance Man
# 220

- Posted      Profile for John Donne     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Argh sorry Dyfrig. I confused Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine, with the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine. This is too awful, but all I can think of is Life of Brian.
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
i've gotten home now. had trouble getting on to the net, though.

as my bus crossed the whitestone bridge (between the bronx and queens, and not, thank god, one of the ones that was closed) i could see the smoke and where the towers should have been. nothing to see but cluds of smoke.

we are all scared and angry.

thank you all for your prayers.

ultraspike, good luck to you.

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I've been sitting at the computer for ages so stunned, shocked and sickened by what's happening that I can only now actually get my fingers typing. My prayers are with all those affected. Words just don't work at times like these.

--------------------
Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it.

Posts: 32413 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
babybear
Bear faced and cheeky with it
# 34

- Posted      Profile for babybear   Email babybear   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Very glad to hear the you are safe Nicole.

bb

Posts: 13287 | From: Cottage of the 3 Bears (and The Gremlin) | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
thank you babybear.

and thank you all for being here. the worst part of this is being home alone. it better having you people to talk to.

i may go and get my daughter out of school early.

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Amos

Shipmate
# 44

- Posted      Profile for Amos     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
In shock and praying.

--------------------
At the end of the day we face our Maker alongside Jesus--ken

Posts: 7667 | From: Summerisle | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mowll's Disciple
Shipmate
# 851

- Posted      Profile for Mowll's Disciple     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Has anybody heard anything from Br Chris or from Ultraspike?

I'm going to mass this evening and will hope that it is a requiem.

Rest eternal grant unto them, O Lord.
And may light perpetual shine upon them.

MD

Posts: 56 | From: All over the place | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
dyfrig
Blue Scarfed Menace
# 15

- Posted      Profile for dyfrig   Email dyfrig   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Via both Guardian and ABC (thanks Coot), it seems an organisation like "the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine" has contacted Abu Dhabi TV to claim responsibility - however, the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine in Damascus has denied links.

--------------------

Posts: 6917 | From: pob dydd Iau, am hanner dydd | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
babybear
Bear faced and cheeky with it
# 34

- Posted      Profile for babybear   Email babybear   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I havne't heard from Bro Chris. I have emailed him asking to get in contact with me.

Ultraspike has posted in All Saints. He isn't downtown just now. But has requested prayers for his friends who work in the city.

bb

Posts: 13287 | From: Cottage of the 3 Bears (and The Gremlin) | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
CharlottePlatz
Shipmate
# 695

- Posted      Profile for CharlottePlatz         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I just heard that Yasser Arafat has denied responsibility and has condemned the attacks. I really don't think anyone with such a huge profile with be stupid enough to tempt a world war by taking on a super power.

It must be the work of someone/something smaller, something or someone with absolutely nothing to lose.

Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
bb

I'm sure this goes without saying, but please let us know as soon as you hear anything from Br Chris

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Gill
Shipmate
# 102

- Posted      Profile for Gill   Email Gill   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
we are all in shock. We don't want to eat. We just want to hug you.

God bleses, and PLEASE, please check in ASAP.

If any you have lost friends and loved ones, may God bless you. I pray you haven't.

My brother and his wife are safe. She's stuck somewhere in Washington, but she's safe.

God Blee the families of those who aren't.

With much love,

Gill.

(P.S. let's not have any more threads bashing each other's poliitcal responses to terrorists, eh? Let's just get on with praying and oving).

Posts: 1828 | From: not drowning but waving... | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ultraspike

Incensemeister
# 268

- Posted      Profile for Ultraspike   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Reporting in once more before I head home. From my window I can still see smoke billowing from downtown. One of my friends here has a brother-in-law who phoned her from the WTC just before it collapsed. I can't even imagine the chaos down there. Thank you all for your prayers. I'll write more later when I get home (may be awhile, I'm walking).

--------------------
A cowgirl's work is never done.

Posts: 2732 | From: NYC | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
fee
Shipmate
# 1047

- Posted      Profile for fee   Email fee   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
(P.S. let's not have any more threads bashing each other's poliitcal responses to terrorists, eh? Let's just get on with praying and oving).

can't agree more Gill! well said!
Love hugs and prayers
Fee
xxx

Posts: 256 | From: Northampton | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ann

Curious
# 94

- Posted      Profile for Ann   Email Ann   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
All I can say is that my prayers are with you.

--------------------
Ann

Posts: 3271 | From: IO 91 PI | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
John Donne

Renaissance Man
# 220

There is a live link on the Aus.BC site which at the moment is linked to CNN.
It is using Windows Media Player or Real:
Live Radio. Link embedded in the 3rd last paragraph of the first article.

Newman's Own
Shipmate
# 420

- Posted      Profile for Newman's Own     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This is a nightmare! If one of my dear New York City friends can read this (telecom manager speaking here: don't be surprised if you do not hear from people - during emergencies, there often is no telephone/online access), I am so sorry for the light-hearted message I left for you this morning. I had no idea, at that time, what had happened at the World Trade Centre.

The City of London has been threatened as well. A friend who works there just informed me that the City was evacuated. If there is a connection, God only knows what is ahead - this may concern the entire western world.

From pestilence, famine and war, Lord God deliver us! Deliver us from evil!

--------------------
Cheers,
Elizabeth
“History as Revelation is seldom very revealing, and histories of holiness are full of holes.” - Dermot Quinn

Posts: 6740 | From: Library or pub | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

- Posted      Profile for Moo   Email Moo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The World Trade Center was the target of a terrorist bomb some years ago. I wonder why it is a favorite target. It is the biggest thing around. I'm just wondering if there is some other reason.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------

Posts: 20365 | From: Alleghany Mountains of Virginia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I can't believe what I've seen on television. This is terrible. And the use of planes in this way is a new, appalling development.

I really hope that innocent people are not going to suffer in the backlashes that are inevitably going to follow. The last thing we need is any more of this or any reprisals.

Joan the Outlaw-Dwarf

Ship's curiosity
# 1283

- Posted      Profile for Joan the Outlaw-Dwarf   Email Joan the Outlaw-Dwarf   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
O God make speed to save us

O Lord make haste to help us.

--------------------
"There is a divine discontent which has always helped to better things."

Posts: 1123 | From: Floating in the blue | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
CharlottePlatz
Shipmate
# 695

quote:
Originally posted by Moo:
The World Trade Center was the target of a terrorist bomb some years ago. I wonder why it is a favorite target. It is the biggest thing around. I'm just wondering if there is some other reason.

Moo

It can only be to do with the fact that when money ceases trading, everything that everything is built upon, suddenly becomes very shaky indeed.

Just left a msg on my friend's answerphone, so the lines are up and running in some parts of NYC. Still, as the dust starts to settle - I don't think we are going to be able to comprehend the full horror and cost of what has just happened. Feels rather lame to be sitting behind a computer, working - when people are panicking and trapped and dying. All we can do is pray...

JimT

Ship'th Mythtic
# 142

- Posted      Profile for JimT     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This Washington Post Page reports celebrations in Palestine while Arafat expresses horror. Pretty chilling stuff.
ChastMastr
Shipmate
# 716

- Posted      Profile for ChastMastr   Author's homepage   Email ChastMastr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
There is a thread on all Saints for people from NYC, DC and so on to check in -- please post there if you are from/in the area. I made it home safe and sound, as did my primary local loved ones (whose Metro stop is at the Pentago, so I was very worried!!).

Or those who were expecting to fly today!!

David
Very glad he lives in Arlington after all
Heading for Cafe right now!

--------------------
My essays on comics continuity: http://chastmastr.tumblr.com/tagged/continuity

Posts: 14068 | From: Clearwater, Florida | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
dyfrig
Blue Scarfed Menace
# 15

DFLP has now also denied responsibility - strangely, Coot, I think we thought Life of Brian at roughly the same time.

--------------------

JimT

Ship'th Mythtic
# 142

Dyfrig and others, have you seen this? It is a London report that Osama bin Laden warned about this three weeks ago.
JimT

Ship'th Mythtic
# 142

DC folks looking to get home, google is sponsoring cached we site data with up to the minute info. The latest on traffic is here here.. Looks like we might have quite a ride home.
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My wife heard something on the radio, somebody from Jane's, saying that only bin Laden has the ability to pull off a multiple attack like this.

Latest word is that there were 8 planes hijacked; the ones that haven't crashed already are unaccounted for.

All air travel in US and Canada is shut down. All military centers are on high alert; the taller buildings in downtown Seattle have been evacuated, even though we have no reason to think that planes have targeted them; everybody is just really jumpy.

Definitely a day which will live in infamy. Lord have mercy on us all!

Alex

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Erin
Meaner than Godzilla
# 2

- Posted      Profile for Erin   Author's homepage   Email Erin       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
NAS Jax and Mayport NS have set to sea.

The WTC had a massive communications setup on the roof or in the upper floors (can't remember which).

--------------------
Commandment number one: shut the hell up.

Posts: 17140 | From: 330 miles north of paradise | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
There's a blood shortage in NY -- I wonder if there's any point in donating blood if you live somewhere else -- could they get it to NY?
Posts: 24453 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Erin
Meaner than Godzilla
# 2

- Posted      Profile for Erin   Author's homepage   Email Erin       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh yes, they can get it to NY.

--------------------
Commandment number one: shut the hell up.

Posts: 17140 | From: 330 miles north of paradise | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
soupdragon
Shipmate
# 552

- Posted      Profile for soupdragon   Email soupdragon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
So sorry for all the innocents caught up in this.

The university has closed for a day of prayer. There is an open air mass to be held this afternoon. Yesterday everyone was happy and buzzing with confirmation of U2 coming here. Today I saw people just sobbing.

Feel so helpless, especially being an 'outsider' - what do you do? Pray that some good can come from it, somehow, I suppose - that we can work for peace.

It's all such a mess.

Posts: 68 | From: Glasgow or Indiana | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Newman's Own
Shipmate
# 420

- Posted      Profile for Newman's Own     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I just heard a news programme that made me absolutely fume! It was apparently a "phone in" format, dealing with this terrorist attack. The "Christian" who had telephoned in saw this action as "Jesus" calling the US to repentance. The correspondent asked her if she thought her life would change from now on, and she said she hoped so - that this was God's action to call America to her knees, because Jesus was coming.

Today I consign to hell anyone who considers actions of war such as this to be the work of Jesus!

--------------------
Cheers,
Elizabeth
“History as Revelation is seldom very revealing, and histories of holiness are full of holes.” - Dermot Quinn

Posts: 6740 | From: Library or pub | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

I have just heard on the radio that rescue workers still cannot get to work at the World Trade Center.

The fires are still too bad and debris is still falling. The only ones who are working on it are the firefighters.

Apparently the heat from the burning buildings is extreme.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------

Siegfried
Ship's ferret
# 29

- Posted      Profile for Siegfried   Author's homepage   Email Siegfried   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Latest on CNN is that all commercial flights in the US are now accounted for--only the initial 4 were lost--2 American Airlines planes that hit the WTC. A United Airlines plane down east of Pittsburgh in the Amish country (still no official word on the cause), and a 4th United plane that also went down, but I can't track down where.

--------------------
Siegfried
Life is just a bowl of cherries!

Posts: 5592 | From: Tallahassee, FL USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
jlg

What is this place?
Why am I here?
# 98

- Posted      Profile for jlg   Email jlg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I've been watching the live TV coverage all day -- I friend called me right after the first plane struck. I saw the second plane hit the other tower while the TV guy was talking with someone in the area.

As far as the "collapse" of the towers -- judging by the TV videos, there have been secondary explosions (I thought it was a bomb going off) which blew out big chunks of the floors below the original fires. While this is horrible enough, please don't picture the entire structure falling over!

Rumors continue to fly.

I pray that America will be able to deal with this without creating more hatred and misunderstanding in the world.

Posts: 17391 | From: Just a Town, New Hampshire, USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
jlg

What is this place?
Why am I here?
# 98

- Posted      Profile for jlg   Email jlg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Correction: The towers DID collapse! (My computer is not within sight of my TV.) I just saw updated video footage.

My sister just called to report that my nephew and his wife who live 1/2 mile from the WTC are OK. Michael was at work in a neighboring building and saw one tower collapse while evacuating. Helen was on her way to work and saw the second plane hit the tower.

Posts: 17391 | From: Just a Town, New Hampshire, USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
All flights from Europe to America and across America and Canada have now been cancelled. Security has been stepped up throughout Europe and police, military and government bases are on full alert.
Campbellite

Ut unum sint
# 1202

- Posted      Profile for Campbellite   Email Campbellite   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I have heard reports on the news that 200 firefighters in NYC are reported missing. That cannot be good.

Pray for them and for their families.

--------------------
I upped mine. Up yours.
Suffering for Jesus since 1966.
WTFWED?

Posts: 12001 | From: between keyboard and chair | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Siegfried
Ship's ferret
# 29

- Posted      Profile for Siegfried   Author's homepage   Email Siegfried   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It's incomprehensible that anyone thought they could get away with something like this. The entire world is condemning it. Truly madness.

--------------------
Siegfried
Life is just a bowl of cherries!

Posts: 5592 | From: Tallahassee, FL USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
James
Shipmate
# 495

- Posted      Profile for James   Author's homepage   Email James   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The firefighters and police were apparently in the building trying to reach trapped workers and the fire at the time of the collapse.

There are still reports over here of one rogue plane still in the air-though how much longer it can stay there is anyone's guess.

Posts: 138 | From: Durham, UK | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
TimP
Apprentice
# 221

- Posted      Profile for TimP   Author's homepage   Email TimP   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Our deepest thoughts and prayers to all involved. I have rarely, if ever, felt so nauseous, shocked and upset watching the news. We heard it 5pm BST on the radio on an hours drive home. Can't believe it.

God bless America tonight.

Posts: 32 | From: Crewe, Cheshire | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
obvious_agent
Apprentice
# 1157

- Posted      Profile for obvious_agent   Email obvious_agent   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Following the awful realization of what has happened to citizens of th US
today I am moved to pray for the nation of the USA and specifically for
those involved more directly in this. I hope if you are in the US that your family and
friends are unhurt. My brother and sister in law are in the Washington
area at the moment and so far I have had no contact with them to know
that they are ok. I hope to hear from them soon.

I am deeply shocked by this whole event, words cannot express what I
felt when I learned of it, tears were shed when I saw the footage of the
towers falling in New York.

How much more can we expect in the future,
where does this end?

God knows the timing of all events, but I do feel
the world has entered a newer, darker episode as of today.

Ian

PS the spelling of the Saudi Millionaire terrorist who is widely beleived to be at the heart of this sereis of unprescedented attacks is Osama bin Laden

Posts: 6 | From: wales | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

I've just been reading Edith Sitwell's poem, "Still Falls the Rain". She wrote it in 1940 when London was being heavily bombed.

The poem is too long for me to post in full, but here are the first three lines.

Still falls the Rain--
Dark as the world of man, black as our loss--
Blind as the nineteen hundred and forty nails upon the Cross

If you have a copy of the poem, I recommend it right now. It really speaks to me.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------

Reepicheep
BANNED
# 60

- Posted      Profile for Reepicheep         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I pray that rash promises made will not be kept, and that justice will be wrought on those that perpetrated. Justice. Not further outrage.

there are threads in All Saints. Please use them for prayers, and requests.

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016