homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Circus: Knockout Quiz 2006 (Page 16)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  31  32  33 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Circus: Knockout Quiz 2006
Barnabas62
Shipmate
# 9110

- Posted      Profile for Barnabas62   Email Barnabas62   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Heres a list of 186 classic Felix the Cat cartoons and some classic images of old Felix

--------------------
Who is it that you seek? How then shall we live? How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?

Posts: 21397 | From: Norfolk UK | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
chicklegirl
Shipmate
# 11741

- Posted      Profile for chicklegirl   Author's homepage   Email chicklegirl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Don't [twitch] take this the wrong [twitch] way, Comet [twitch], but it seems you've [twitch] got something of a [twitch] nervous tick. Oh, wait [twitch], that's just [twitch] me...

--------------------
If you want to be happy, be.
~ Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 916 | From: Sixth Circle of Hell | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Doublethink:
Number of extant da Vinci cartoons of her to follow ..

OK final answer, on this site, all seventeen of Leonardo's surviving paintings are listed - of which eight feature the BVM, so we can estimate he did at least that many cartoons. I think only the one I linked to is extant.

Wanders off to make more rods for her own back.

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
In the animated Star Trek, Mr. Spock, my choice, appeared in all twenty-two episodes. My favorite episode was "Yesteryear".

IMO, it was the most unique cartoon on the air at the time. This was before we knew about Jedi! [Biased]

[ 10. October 2006, 00:02: Message edited by: jedijudy ]

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sinistærial
Ship's Lefty
# 5834

- Posted      Profile for Sinistærial   Author's homepage   Email Sinistærial   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Still looking? Here is a page you may be interested in!

--------------------
People laugh at me because I am different.
I laugh at other people because they are all the same.
æ = æ

Posts: 894 | From: The Holy City - Adelaide | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

- Posted      Profile for Autenrieth Road   Email Autenrieth Road   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Mo, from Alison Bechdel's Dykes To Watch Out For.

At the time I'm writing this, there had been 496 episodes.

--------------------
Truth

Posts: 9559 | From: starlight | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

- Posted      Profile for Gwai   Email Gwai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, Gwais do not know much about cartoons, so when the Gwai here saw the topic of this round she went to research. Quickly she found that according to this website, a cartoon is the "Map of design and colors necessary to weave a rug."
So, she smiled and realized that a cartoon character was one that appeared on the design of a rug. Clearly most rugs do not have people on them so this would have to be an interesting rug and no one wants to pick something tacky so this would have to be a beautiful rug.
The Gwai searched for a while until finally she found "Harlem's First Ethnic Doll Shop." Among the displays there (about one third of the way down the page) she found a very neat rug. It was an artwork and a rug. It was made by one man, so clearly she said he would have done only one original drawing of the design and colors.

--------------------
A master of men was the Goodly Fere,
A mate of the wind and sea.
If they think they ha’ slain our Goodly Fere
They are fools eternally.

Posts: 11914 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Sinistærial
Ship's Lefty
# 5834

- Posted      Profile for Sinistærial   Author's homepage   Email Sinistærial   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Whilst I would really like to submit 555 95472 as my choice, I cannot determine how many times he appeared.

Therefore my pick is Mona Simpson with a total of three appearances.

--------------------
æ = æ

Posts: 894 | From: The Holy City - Adelaide | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Adam.

Like as the
# 4991

- Posted      Profile for Adam.   Author's homepage   Email Adam.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm going to go with the much more relate-to-able cousin of Speedy Gonzalez, Slowpoke Rodriguez. He only appeared in 2 cartoons.

--------------------
Ave Crux, Spes Unica!
Preaching blog

Posts: 8164 | From: Notre Dame, IN | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chicklegirl:
Don't [twitch] take this the wrong [twitch] way, Comet [twitch], but it seems you've [twitch] got something of a [twitch] nervous tick. Oh, wait [twitch], that's just [twitch] me...

Ticklegirl,

I'm just tickled about your spastick reaction to my artickulate quiz entry. Some would say I'm a lunatick to have this obscure schtick. But it beats politicks, and I don't have the energetick drive required for athleticks.

Cometick

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Adam.

Like as the
# 4991

- Posted      Profile for Adam.   Author's homepage   Email Adam.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Might there be honesty points for confessing to being completely lost?

--------------------
Ave Crux, Spes Unica!
Preaching blog

Chelley

Ship's Old Boot
# 11322

- Posted      Profile for Chelley   Email Chelley   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well it just has to be the classic Dangermouse!

Dangermouse (and able sidekick Penfold) made 89 appearances.

Find some ideas for UK cartoons here.

--------------------
"I love old things, they make me feel sad."
"What's good about sad?"
"It's happy for deep people!"

Sally Sparrow to Kathy - Doctor Who

Posts: 2870 | From: Wonderland, UK | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Lady A

Narnian Lady
# 3126

- Posted      Profile for Lady A   Author's homepage   Email Lady A   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I must admit I watched Jonny Quest and loved his faithful dog Bandit.
This link has a video clip with the original opening of the show and you can see Bandit in the right hand side clip (the white haired "Race" Bannon one) in the plane (wait for it, he's adorable looking out the window!) and in the photo gallery he is in the bottom left hand picture. He was very cute, and in a cartoon that tried to make everything 'realistic' Bandit was the cartoonish comic relief. The original version in 1964-65 'The Adventures of Jonny Quest' had 26 episodes

In 'Jonny Quest: The Real Adventure' (a 1996-97 upgraded Jonny) there were 52 episodes

No one who is a Jonny Quest fan wants to talk about the two made-for-TV movies, or the 1986 retry. I mention them as a technical aside.

So, Bandit had 78 fan approved appearances in all.

Posts: 2545 | From: The Lion's Mane, Narnia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

- Posted      Profile for Autenrieth Road   Email Autenrieth Road   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
ACOL-ite, what are you completely lost about? Do you want to talk about it? The doctor is in, and 5¢ is peanuts.

--------------------
Truth

Posts: 9559 | From: starlight | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ACOL-ite:

ACOL-ite - my entry, page 15. From a show called "The Tick".
[Biased]

--------------------

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Adam.

Like as the
# 4991

quote:
Originally posted by cometchaser:
quote:
Originally posted by ACOL-ite:

ACOL-ite - my entry, page 15. From a show called "The Tick".
[Biased]

Aha! All is now... well, not quite clear, but... [Smile]

--------------------
Ave Crux, Spes Unica!
Preaching blog

chicklegirl
Shipmate
# 11741

- Posted      Profile for chicklegirl   Author's homepage   Email chicklegirl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Ticklegirl,

I'm just tickled about your spastick reaction to my artickulate quiz entry. Some would say I'm a lunatick to have this obscure schtick. But it beats politicks, and I don't have the energetick drive required for athleticks.

Cometick

Cometick,

At the risk of being idiosynchratick, I had to add a parenthetickal remark to let you know I think it's fantastick the way you share your verbal acrobaticks and poetick abilities with the rest of us--your talent is truly majestick!

Emphatickally yours,
Ticklegirl

P.S. Do you enjoy Tick-tack-toe?

--------------------
~ Henry David Thoreau

Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

- Posted      Profile for Patdys     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
In honour of one technique used to play the quiz,

"The big bad wolf he learned the rule
You’ve got to get hot to play real cool"

I cheerfully submit the very funky, Three Little Bops from only one cartoon, released on January 5, 1957 but seen oh so many repeated times.

"High class place with the high class crowd"

[ 10. October 2006, 05:29: Message edited by: Pure as the Driven Yellow Snow ]

--------------------
Marathon run. Next Dream. Australian this time.

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I humbly submit the Buddhist cartoon "Dharma the Cat"! The page is an index to all 68 cartoons, and has images of Dharma at the top and bottom.

These are really good, and often very funny! [Yipee]

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Imaginary Friend

Real to you
# 186

- Posted      Profile for Imaginary Friend   Email Imaginary Friend   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I wanted to post Steve Bell's representation of John Major, but I couldn't find how many times he'd appeared.

Therefore, my actual entry is Donatello from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles which according to wikipedia have more than 111 episodes, and I think it's a safe bet that he appeared in them all.

Dave

--------------------
"We had a good team on paper. Unfortunately, the game was played on grass."
Brian Clough

Posts: 9455 | From: Left a bit... Right a bit... | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Birdseye

I can see my house from here!
# 5280

- Posted      Profile for Birdseye   Author's homepage   Email Birdseye   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well that ghastly mouse would be a totally safe bet -with more public airings since 1928 than all the contemporary Popes. But I hate his squeaky guts.

Any bit-part actor from the Simpsons would be fine, coz with all the guest appearances they never crop up more than twice. But that's boring.

So I'll take a risk and go with The Moog from Willo-the-Wisp because he's WONDERFUL.

There were 26 original episodes made in 1981 but then they went and made another 26 in 2005 .
Sacrilege [Disappointed]

All in all that's a horribly average 52 episodes... (though the Moog was not certainly in all of them).

--------------------
Life is what happens whilst you're busy making other plans.
a birdseye view

Posts: 1615 | From: West Yorkshire | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Barnabas62
Shipmate
# 9110

- Posted      Profile for Barnabas62   Email Barnabas62   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Quizmaster

An upcoming family visit means I'm not going to be able to post from Saturday 14th to Thursday 19th inclusive, so if I miss out, I'll keep going just for fun. Letting you know so you dont expect a post during that period. Thanks for your hard work - this is a fun thread.

--------------------
Who is it that you seek? How then shall we live? How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?

The Rogue
Shipmate
# 2275

- Posted      Profile for The Rogue   Email The Rogue   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I will go for Roger Rabbit who has appeared a very safe once in a film which broke the record for the longest end credits.

--------------------
If everyone starts thinking outside the box does outside the box come back inside?

Posts: 2507 | From: Toton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
LMC

Shipmate
# 86

- Posted      Profile for LMC   Email LMC   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm rather a fan of Shrek who has appeared in 2 films and one 15 minutes feature (see sequels section) to date.

--------------------
hello

Posts: 505 | From: Off the M9 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ann

Curious
# 94

- Posted      Profile for Ann   Email Ann   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Cat Came Back - the one and only Canadian cartoon.

--------------------
Ann

Posts: 3271 | From: IO 91 PI | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

- Posted      Profile for Quizmaster   Author's homepage   Email Quizmaster   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks to Sinisterial's link I was able to find my childhood favourite

SECRET SQUIRREL

Or as he used to call himself so we always knew him as

SEEKRIT SKWERL

That brings back a few memories
TOP CAT
SQUIDDLY DIDDLY
WINNIE THE WITCH

Arsenal and Hibernian looking identical on black and white televisions.

--------------------
The more questions I ask the more I ask fewer questions.
OR=========================================
The wise person does not know all the answers, but always asks the right questions.

Posts: 3326 | From: Exeter, Devon | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
86 episodes of Inspector Gadget, one of which, interestingly enough, is called 'Quizz Master' and another, scarily predictive, 'Gadget at the Circus'.

Also, when I looked on Google to find this information, I saw it listed as 'Erin's fan page', which is even more evidence that I am being guided to post this by a higher power. (Probably Penny, who is the only one really in control!)

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
sharkshooter

Not your average shark
# 1589

- Posted      Profile for sharkshooter     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Roger Ramjet, he's my man.

According to that link, there were 156 episodes made.

--------------------
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer. [Psalm 19:14]

Posts: 7772 | From: Canada; Washington DC; Phoenix; it's complicated | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nutmeg
Ship's spice girl
# 5297

- Posted      Profile for Nutmeg   Email Nutmeg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm nominating Wally Gator , (he's the king of the swamp). Wally starred in 51 episodes.

Gee that brought back memories. I just wish I could have found BATFINK. [Razz]

--------------------
" Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read" - Groucho Marx

Posts: 2285 | From: under the verandah at the rum distillery | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

- Posted      Profile for Quizmaster   Author's homepage   Email Quizmaster   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
We have a full set of entries.

The total number of episodes is 1545.

The total number of entries is 23.

The mean average is therefore 67.17.

Who do we have to lose?

Goodbye Golden Key and hope to see you in the Also Ran stakes.

--------------------
The wise person does not know all the answers, but always asks the right questions.

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

quote:
Originally posted by Chorister:
when I looked on Google to find this information, I saw it listed as 'Erin's fan page', which is even more evidence that I am being guided to post this by a higher power.

spooky, huh? one of the resources for my entry was a website run by "The Comet Club".

*nods*

God wanted me to enter the Furry, Moist Avenger in the KQ.

--------------------

Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

Round Nine: Flags

Flags have always proved popular because of the images involved. This time you have to pick a flag with a substantial number of colour divisions (well you dont HAVE to but you might be eliminated).

I shall choose the UNION JACK flag and sit back hoping to be beaten by you all.

The Union Jack flag when you call it up has 17 divisions as there are 4 white sections, 5 red sections and 8 blue sections.

Complex emblems or badges will not be considered as multi-divisional but as one (primary colour) division.

Good luck in finding me plenty of complicated flags.

The person with fewest divisions will be eliminated.

[ 10. October 2006, 21:26: Message edited by: Quizmaster ]

--------------------

Adam.

Like as the
# 4991

I'll go with the Greek flag: 7 blue and 4 white divisions, meaning 11 in all.

--------------------
Ave Crux, Spes Unica!
Preaching blog

Ann

Curious
# 94

- Posted      Profile for Ann   Email Ann   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
In that case, I'll go for the White Ensign. That has your 17 sections plus a red cross and three white quarters - 21 sections!

--------------------
Ann

Posts: 3271 | From: IO 91 PI | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lady A

Narnian Lady
# 3126

- Posted      Profile for Lady A   Author's homepage   Email Lady A   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I will call on the flag of British Columbia. Not only does it have the Union Jack of Quizmaster post at 17, it also has 5 extra white, 6 blue and a nice sunny yellow for a total of 29. Just a little salute to our friends north of the border.
Posts: 2545 | From: The Lion's Mane, Narnia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

- Posted      Profile for Auntie Doris   Author's homepage   Email Auntie Doris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What about the flag of The United States of America? 13 red and white stripes... one blue bit and lots of stars!!

Auntie Doris x

--------------------
"And you don't get to pronounce that I am not a Christian. Nope. Not in your remit nor power." - iGeek in response to a gay-hater :)

The life and times of a Guernsey cow

Posts: 6019 | From: The Rock at the Centre of the Universe | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

- Posted      Profile for Patdys     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Keeping a competitve theme, I am going with a checkered flag from this most helpful site with two colours and sixty divisions.

--------------------

Barnabas62
Shipmate
# 9110

Advance Australia fair. The 17 sections of the Union Flag plus the pretty blue bit with the Southern Cross and another star. Let's call that, modestly, 18 sections.

--------------------

The Rogue
Shipmate
# 2275

- Posted      Profile for The Rogue   Email The Rogue   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The flag of the European Union which has twelve stars making thirteen colour divisions.

Do I remember correctly that at one time the number of stars was the number of member countries? If so then with the current expansion I would be on a certain winner.

The web site I found it on might be quite useful if you are struggling.

[ 10. October 2006, 22:21: Message edited by: The Rogue ]

--------------------
If everyone starts thinking outside the box does outside the box come back inside?

Chelley

Ship's Old Boot
# 11322

- Posted      Profile for Chelley   Email Chelley   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Croatian flag which has at least 33 colour sections... 3 stripes, 5 symbolly things (with more than one colour each) and 25 red and white sections in the shield.

--------------------
"I love old things, they make me feel sad."
"What's good about sad?"
"It's happy for deep people!"

Sally Sparrow to Kathy - Doctor Who

Posts: 2870 | From: Wonderland, UK | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
chicklegirl
Shipmate
# 11741

The Standard of the Virgin of Guadalupe was the first flag of the Mexican Independence movement, carried by revolutionary Miguel Hidalgo, a Jesuit priest, in 1810. It contains a white field, a large Guadalupe emblem, two smaller coats of arms, two smaller floral emblems, and twenty discrete letters/numbers, for a total of 26 divisions. If QM thinks that the letters need to be counted in word groups instead of individually due to complexity, that brings the total down to a much brinkier 12 divisions (my, don't I feel daring today?)

Speaking of being brinky (or brinksy), I found something the other day that might interest both QM and TR. Apparently you both <gasp of shocked surprise!> are right. You brinksters, you!

--------------------
~ Henry David Thoreau

The Rogue
Shipmate
# 2275

A pedant does not like to find out he is both right and wrong. I may sulk.

--------------------

Sinistærial
Ship's Lefty
# 5834

[aside]
To those interested in the state of the longest river in Australia - here is the photo that appeared on the front page of our newspaper this morning showing a picture of that river just 50km before it joins the Murray. [Eek!]

[/aside]

--------------------
&aelig; = æ

chicklegirl
Shipmate
# 11741

quote:
Originally posted by The Rogue:
A pedant does not like to find out he is both right and wrong.

TR, are you an unwitting disciple of Marcus Annaeus Lucanus, who said, "It infuriates me to be wrong when I know I'm right"?

Perhaps a paradigm shift is in order: "Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong." (Peter T. Mcintyre)

Or even (although this may be too radical a shift all at once): "For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbors, and laugh at them in our turn?" (Jane Austen)

--------------------
~ Henry David Thoreau

Sinistærial
Ship's Lefty
# 5834

The Civil Air Ensign of New Zealand has three light blue sections, nine dark blue, five red lines, five white lines and four red stars surrounded by four white borders. Total: 30 colour sections.

Ann, with your White Ensign three red sections from the Union Flag are merged into one colour division so you flag only has 18 divisions.

--------------------
&aelig; = æ

Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

Due to the incresaed gravitational pull of a sixteen page thread, ladyA's link has fallen to here.

--------------------

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

oh no. here we go again.

Quizzy? what do you mean by color divisions? for instance, and this is just an example, if I chose the Alaska flag, is that just one color division, or 8 - one for each star?

and... *ahem* I'm am not flirting!

yet! [Razz]

Comket

--------------------

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

[brick wall] missed my edit window. of course.

--------------------

Adam.

Like as the
# 4991

quote:
oh no. here we go again.

Quizzy? what do you mean by color divisions? for instance, and this is just an example, if I chose the Alaska flag, is that just one color division, or 8 - one for each star?

and... *ahem* I'm am not flirting!

yet! [Razz]

Comket

The way I'm reading it it's 9 -- one blue section and 8 gold sections.

Cool flag, btw!

--------------------
Ave Crux, Spes Unica!
Preaching blog

jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Flag of British Indian Ocean Territory is my choice. I see 22 color divisions, plus the lovely palm tree and crown!

Y'all might find this to be a useful site. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  31  32  33 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016