homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Circus: Knockout Quiz 2006 (Page 28)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Circus: Knockout Quiz 2006
Liberty

ship's football fanatic
# 713

- Posted      Profile for Liberty   Email Liberty   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
davewho?

--------------------
"I'ma be what I set out to be, without a doubt, undoubtedly"

Posts: 1879 | From: SW2 to 20009 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
sharkshooter

Not your average shark
# 1589

- Posted      Profile for sharkshooter     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hart:
...Isn't sharkshooter an alsoran? Or am I confused?

Yes, and, only you know for sure.

It is indeed nice to be an also-ran.

Please pass the white wine, my glass is getting empty, and I thirst. And, I'll have a piece of pi with that, too.

Thanks

--------------------
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer. [Psalm 19:14]

Posts: 7772 | From: Canada; Washington DC; Phoenix; it's complicated | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

- Posted      Profile for Autenrieth Road   Email Autenrieth Road   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
(* sends .14159 up to sharkshooter in the also-ran box *)

--------------------
Truth

Posts: 9559 | From: starlight | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hey! This pi are square. It's defective.

What kind of wine goes with defective pi? [Confused]

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

- Posted      Profile for Autenrieth Road   Email Autenrieth Road   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Honestly, I send up a whole supply of multiple grammatically correct pis (these pi are square) and furthermore they're self-replicating so they can be cut into all the same shape pieces as the original pi, and what do I get? Transcendentally irrational complaints. [Disappointed] .

But for your defective pi, have a bottle of piss-- uh, Budweiser.

--------------------
Truth

sharkshooter

Not your average shark
# 1589

- Posted      Profile for sharkshooter     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Autenrieth Road:
(* sends .14159 up to sharkshooter in the also-ran box *)

I was hoping for a quadrillion* pieces: that would be a peta-pi.

And a dry crisp white cold wine is my preference.

*Billiard in Europe - 10^15.

--------------------
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer. [Psalm 19:14]

Posts: 7772 | From: Canada; Washington DC; Phoenix; it's complicated | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Imaginary Friend

Real to you
# 186

- Posted      Profile for Imaginary Friend   Email Imaginary Friend   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by icklejen:
davewho?

[Eek!]

--------------------
"We had a good team on paper. Unfortunately, the game was played on grass."
Brian Clough

Posts: 9455 | From: Left a bit... Right a bit... | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Adam.

Like as the
# 4991

- Posted      Profile for Adam.   Author's homepage   Email Adam.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gwai:
Yes, I'm rather thinking now that my plan of getting in first and mathmaticallly predicting the number of newbies is backfiring since my predictions have so far held true.

48 hours to go and we're at 12006 -- what's the weekday rate you're working with?

Come on lucky number not-11!

--------------------
Ave Crux, Spes Unica!
Preaching blog

Posts: 8164 | From: Notre Dame, IN | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

- Posted      Profile for Gwai   Email Gwai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hart:
quote:
Originally posted by Gwai:
Yes, I'm rather thinking now that my plan of getting in first and mathmaticallly predicting the number of newbies is backfiring since my predictions have so far held true.

48 hours to go and we're at 12006 -- what's the weekday rate you're working with?

Come on lucky number not-11!

Well, you see, I was figuring that the weekday rate would be similar enough because many people Ship from work. I didn't have to be perfect after all, I had to be not worst. However, it seems that the weekday rate is notably lower, so I may now be similarly not close enough to be safely not best.

[ 06. November 2006, 21:04: Message edited by: Gwai ]

--------------------
A master of men was the Goodly Fere,
A mate of the wind and sea.
If they think they ha’ slain our Goodly Fere
They are fools eternally.

Posts: 11914 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Sinistærial
Ship's Lefty
# 5834

- Posted      Profile for Sinistærial   Author's homepage   Email Sinistærial   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Congratulations to the Quizmaster for cracking my code. (Even if I practically handed it to him on a silver platter!)

--------------------
People laugh at me because I am different.
I laugh at other people because they are all the same.
æ = æ

Posts: 894 | From: The Holy City - Adelaide | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

quote:
Originally posted by Birdseye:
I have a strong premonition of doom.

O wailey wailey!

[Ultra confused]

It's still at 12006, after two days or so. So I think Pure As The Driven Yellow Snow (most likely) or Gwai (possibly) are standing between you and doom.

But 9 more apprentice shipmates better not join up between now and Wednesday night. Avast! Begone! Hold off your boarding till Thursday!

__AR 12015

--------------------
Truth

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
(From the depths of a comfy hammock in the Also Ran box, while sipping chilled sparkling cider, eating exquisite mini-tacos, and watch "Hopscotch" to plan strategy for next year.) [Two face]

quote:
Originally posted by sharkshooter:
*Billiard in Europe - 10^15.

Do folks there put that many billiards on a table at once? That would explain so much!
[Snigger]

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
The Rogue
Shipmate
# 2275

- Posted      Profile for The Rogue   Email The Rogue   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hmm. It's getting a bit monotonous in the Also Ran Box. Anyone fancy a Knockout Quiz to pass the time?

--------------------
If everyone starts thinking outside the box does outside the box come back inside?

Posts: 2507 | From: Toton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
<jj looks around to see if the Head QuizMaster is watching...she puts on a curly wig and false moustache. She finds a black robe and puts it on. Wow, it's way too big, but nevermind. It's making the other children in class laugh.>

This is your hostess, QuizJedi with your intermission quest. "What TV show is Erin really, really ticked about?"

<jj doesn't know it, but Head QuizMaster is standing right behind her as she stands on the teacher's chair. He does not look happy. I think he has a big stick in his hand.>

--------------------

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

<Autumn nominates jj, for clear evidence of criminal mischiefmaking. Oh wait, that's Mafia. Wrong thread. As you were.>

--------------------
Truth

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
*raises hand*

Lost!!!

something to do with a guy named Oz? or something.

what do I win?

hey, who drank the last of the shiraz?

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Adam.

Like as the
# 4991

- Posted      Profile for Adam.   Author's homepage   Email Adam.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Autenrieth Road:
quote:
Originally posted by Birdseye:
I have a strong premonition of doom.

O wailey wailey!

[Ultra confused]

It's still at 12006, after two days or so. So I think Pure As The Driven Yellow Snow (most likely) or Gwai (possibly) are standing between you and doom.

But 9 more apprentice shipmates better not join up between now and Wednesday night. Avast! Begone! Hold off your boarding till Thursday!

__AR 12015

24 hours to go and it's at 12008. I would say that makes me confidant, but then Quizzie would go and change the rules again, so I won't say that. Not at all. No.

--------------------
Ave Crux, Spes Unica!
Preaching blog

rugasaw
Shipmate
# 7315

- Posted      Profile for rugasaw   Email rugasaw   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by comet:
*raises hand*

Lost!!!

what do I win?

Dang! You beat me to it.

No more shiraz. Try some of the sangria. It may even have the last of the shiraz in it. Raul, order more shiraz for Comet.

--------------------
Treat the earth well, It was not given to you by your parents. It was loaned to you by your children. -Unknown

Posts: 2716 | From: Houston | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

# 333

quote:
Originally posted by comet:
*raises hand*

Lost!!!

what do I win?

You win the satisfaction of being right and the first one to tell me the answer! [Big Grin] Oh, and if you come over to my desk, you can have some dark Dove chocolate.

--------------------

chicklegirl
Shipmate
# 11741

- Posted      Profile for chicklegirl   Author's homepage   Email chicklegirl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Less than six hours to go and we're only up to 12009. I'm starting to feel a renewed sense of optimism (barring the remote possiblity that the entire Chelsea football team joins the ship later today, in which case I'll blame icklejen).

[ 08. November 2006, 15:32: Message edited by: chicklegirl ]

--------------------
If you want to be happy, be.
~ Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 916 | From: Sixth Circle of Hell | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Liberty

ship's football fanatic
# 713

- Posted      Profile for Liberty   Email Liberty   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
do u think if i knew the entire chelsea football squad i'd spend any time at all here? [Razz]

--------------------
"I'ma be what I set out to be, without a doubt, undoubtedly"

Posts: 1879 | From: SW2 to 20009 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Adam.

Like as the
# 4991

quote:
Originally posted by chicklegirl:
Less than six hours to go and we're only up to 12009. I'm starting to feel a renewed sense of optimism (barring the remote possiblity that the entire Chelsea football team joins the ship later today, in which case I'll blame icklejen).

Five hours to go and we're 12011. If this hourly rate is kept up it'll be Dave that goes! Maybe things will be exiting after all...

--------------------
Ave Crux, Spes Unica!
Preaching blog

Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

Somebody will be exiting, that's for sure.

What the heck are all these people doing joining today? What, Wednesday is the one true day to join the ship? (* crosses fingers and pets her 12015 gently, soothing it from the scary apprentices approaching *)

[ 08. November 2006, 16:48: Message edited by: Autenrieth Road ]

--------------------
Truth

chicklegirl
Shipmate
# 11741

- Posted      Profile for chicklegirl   Author's homepage   Email chicklegirl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by icklejen:
do u think if i knew the entire chelsea football squad i'd spend any time at all here? [Razz]

Ah, but even if you don't know them personally, the sheer gravitational force of adulation that is expressed in your every post could be enough to draw them inexorably here ...

--------------------
~ Henry David Thoreau

Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

Well if they all sign up, that'll be OK.

Go Chelsea! Go Chelsea! Come Chelsea! Over here, Chelsea!

(* Hikes up skirt and flutters eyelashes. *)

--------------------
Truth

sharkshooter

Not your average shark
# 1589

ITTWA...

Oh, I give up. [Disappointed]

--------------------

chicklegirl
Shipmate
# 11741

Ease up, Sharkshooter. I'm sure that Autenrieth Road's comments were motivated by a most Christian spirit of loving her fellow man.

--------------------
~ Henry David Thoreau

Imaginary Friend

Real to you
# 186

- Posted      Profile for Imaginary Friend   Email Imaginary Friend   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It works with me [Hot and Hormonal]

--------------------
"We had a good team on paper. Unfortunately, the game was played on grass."
Brian Clough

Posts: 9455 | From: Left a bit... Right a bit... | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Adam.

Like as the
# 4991

And we have 12012. My, this is almost as exciting as last night.

--------------------
Ave Crux, Spes Unica!
Preaching blog

Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

The Chelsea team were over at your place? Hmmph, fickleness, thy name is Chelsea. (* drops skirt and takes off false eyelashes *)

--------------------
Truth

sharkshooter

Not your average shark
# 1589

quote:
Originally posted by chicklegirl:
... loving her fellow man.

Don't you mean men?

--------------------

chicklegirl
Shipmate
# 11741

quote:
Originally posted by sharkshooter:
Don't you mean men?

<smacks self in forehead> Silly me--of course! I want to allow her to give those false eyelashes as much of a workout as possible!

--------------------
~ Henry David Thoreau

The Rogue
Shipmate
# 2275

- Posted      Profile for The Rogue   Email The Rogue   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Still 12012. I'm going to wet myself soon with the tension.

--------------------
If everyone starts thinking outside the box does outside the box come back inside?

Posts: 2507 | From: Toton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

- Posted      Profile for Gwai   Email Gwai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You're curious! I picked #13!

[ 08. November 2006, 19:50: Message edited by: Gwai ]

--------------------

Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

- Posted      Profile for Quizmaster   Author's homepage   Email Quizmaster   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
P O S H

21 1 0 0 Rugmaker :- For picking Eddie Izzard
21 1 0 0 Davelarge :- So you fancy her too then?
21 0 1 0 Gwai :- Picking up on the teamwork thing
21 -1 0 0 Quizmaster :- Thankyou for that but I have heard it before
21 0 1 0 Chicklegirl :- For doing what she claims to be refraining from
21 0 1 0 Hart :- I wonder Watson his mind
21 0 1 0 LMC :- You are right. I would!
21 0 -1 0 Gwai :- For doing everything to prove her estimate wrong
21 0 1 0 Ann :- I learned something. I like that!
21 0 -1 0 Chelley :- For picking an already chosen comet
21 1 0 0 Chorister :- I have played the comet game. It is frustrating.
21 0 0 1 Golden Key :- For waving at comet
21 1 0 0 Rugasaw :- For behaving as only an Also Ran can
21 1 0 -1 Yellow Steam :- I assume you will miss the Alsakan meet then?
21 0 0 1 Gwai :- Great Minds think alike. Fools seldom differ. You cannot win.
21 1 1 1 Comet :- For feeling the Lurve
21 0 1 0 Davelarge :- I remember the reports of that bump
21 1 0 0 Birdseye :- For that completely dotty description
21 2 1 0 The Rogue :- That is outside the box and I like that
21 1 0 0 Jedijudy :- You Win! I would like to see a daylight comet one day.
21 1 0 0 Sharkshooter :- Outside the box and inside the pan
21 1 0 0 Birdseye :- You know the law. Hee haw. Hee haw.
21 1 0 0 Davelarge :- You are?
21 1 1 0 Autenrieth Road :- For introducing us all to the Aelig
21 1 0 0 Jedijudy :- Please tell me about that period of your life when you were urine
21 0 0 1 Chicklegirl :- For the links
21 1 0 0 Jedijudy :- You can lead us all in a rendition of that song
21 0 1 0 Autenrieth Road :- For that bit about hyperbole
21 0 -1 0 Gwai :- Oh the advantages of being an Also Ran
21 0 -1 0 Sharkshooter :- Unless you are an Also Ran in which case you can move freely
21 1 2 1 Quizmaster :- And I love it when the Also Rans roam free
21 1 0 0 Autenrieth Road :- Now who would want to stretch THAT?
21 1 1 1 Rugasaw :- Still Roaming FREE

--------------------
The more questions I ask the more I ask fewer questions.
OR=========================================
The wise person does not know all the answers, but always asks the right questions.

Posts: 3326 | From: Exeter, Devon | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

- Posted      Profile for Quizmaster   Author's homepage   Email Quizmaster   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
P O S H

22 1 1 1 Hart :- Good move Sir. We must keep those Also Rans happy.
22 1 0 0 Comet :- I shall examine your tail in detail when we meet
22 0 0 1 Hart :- Good advice as only one team had been decided
22 0 0 1 Chicklegirl :- For the links
22 0 0 1 Autenrieth Road :- Helpful information for the Brits
22 0 0 1 Comet :- For the link
22 0 -1 0 Comet :- It doesn't matter, except in the POSH points
22 1 1 1 Autenrieth Road :- I now know all about the INFIELD FLY RULE (I think?)
22 1 0 0 Yellow Snow :- For the picture of the Pink Bus
22 1 0 0 Chicklegirl :- I think I am going to use "Casey at the bat". Great ending.
22 1 0 0 Comet :- Finding a song for the occasion
22 0 -1 1 Davelarge :- A very good question
22 0 -1 0 The Rogue :- For knowing nothing about baseball
22 0 0 1 Sharkshooter :- Thankyou for answering the questions
22 1 0 0 Autenrieth Road :- One of those options is from Casey at the bat
22 0 -1 0 Davelarge :- Baseball is definitely not your thing
22 0 0 1 Sharkshooter :- Thankyou for that assistance
22 0 0 1 Autenrieth Road :- Good explanation
22 1 0 0 Gwai :- That is one line of thought
22 1 0 0 Auntie Doris :- Are you casting aspersions about our Comet?
22 1 1 0 Sharkshooter :- That is a truly brilliant twist
22 1 1 1 Sharkshooter :- It is, without doubt, and quite clearly, what YOU said
22 1 0 -1 Quizmaster :- Always less than helpful and reliant on others
22 0 0 0 The Rogue :- Give him a Brinkspersonshipmanthing point QM
22 1 1 1 Sharkshooter :- For the Walk Off Home Run story

--------------------
The wise person does not know all the answers, but always asks the right questions.

Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

The deadline passes and we remain on 12012.

This means, unfortunately, that we have to wave goodbye and farewell to

Pure as the Driven Yellow Snow

It has been fun. Please enjoy your freedom.

--------------------

Adam.

Like as the
# 4991

And then there were seven. Which is a lucky number. Unfortunately, it can't be lucky for all of us.

--------------------
Ave Crux, Spes Unica!
Preaching blog

Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

The Lucky Seven are:

Autenrieth Road
Birdseye
Chicklegirl
Davelarge
Gwai
Hart (ACOL-ite)
Quizmaster

I have an idea for the next round .....

--------------------

Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

quote:
Originally posted by Quizmaster:
I have an idea for the next round .....

Knock out everyone at once except for the alphabetically first person? (Hart aren't you sorry you changed your name [Razz] ?)

--------------------
Truth

Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

Round Twenty One: UK National Lottery

For this round you must pick six numbers between 1 and 49 inclusive. These numbers will be compared with those drawn in the UK National Lottery on Saturday 11th November and the person with fewest matches will be eliminated.

As there is a high chance of more than one person getting NO MATCHES, you should choose a second set of six numbers to act as a tie-breaker.

You should post your two sets of six numbers, main set followed by second (tie-break) set before 12:00 noon UK time on Saturday.

Good luck in your attempt to predict the future.

--------------------

Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

Hmmm, can I lure everyone else into spending so much time into researching the chimerical apparent probability patterns of past UK National Lottery Winning Numbers, that they miss the posting deadline and are all knocked out but me?

[ 08. November 2006, 21:29: Message edited by: Autenrieth Road ]

--------------------
Truth

Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

MY MAIN SET: 3, 7, 13, 17, 33, 37

My Tie-Break set: 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49

I could still get all the way to the final! [Smile]

--------------------

Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

1 3 7 13 29 47

1 4 9 16 25 36

--------------------

Adam.

Like as the
# 4991

Main set: 1, 4, 16, 25, 36, 47

Back-up: 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17

Now, if either of these win big bucks I'll be seriously annoyed.

--------------------
Ave Crux, Spes Unica!
Preaching blog

chicklegirl
Shipmate
# 11741

6, 8, 18, 28, 38, 48
3, 4, 9, 14, 19, 24

[ 08. November 2006, 21:56: Message edited by: chicklegirl ]

--------------------
~ Henry David Thoreau

Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

- Posted      Profile for Patdys     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Aah well, Thanks. It's been fun.
Quizzie, could you please pm me a mail address for your kind self.

--------------------
Marathon run. Next Dream. Australian this time.

Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

- Posted      Profile for Patdys     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
By the way, kudos to Gwai for picking her number. She really gave me only one of two choices for mine (in order to halve the odds) and she was virtually spot on. [Overused] My number was a direct response to her number.

And QM, [Razz] for changing the goal posts. [Big Grin]

And may I please have the masseuse sent on the first available flight to the Antipodes. [Cool]

--------------------
Marathon run. Next Dream. Australian this time.

Adam.

Like as the
# 4991

Is it the numbers in the top left box here (red 'lotto') we'll be looking at? If so, draw is at 8:30 your time, yes?

--------------------
Ave Crux, Spes Unica!
Preaching blog

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
(From Also Ran box, wearing crash gear and talismans, and holding up a bagua mirror to drive away evil.)

First:

4-8-15-16-23-42
(Let the reader understand...and beware!)

Second:

1-2-3-5-8-13

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016