homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » AS: Shipmates Expecting 2006 (Page 17)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19 

Source: (consider it) Thread: AS: Shipmates Expecting 2006
marmot

Mountain mammal
# 479

- Posted      Profile for marmot   Email marmot   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alan Cresswell:

Rumours of the death of a social life upon the birth of a baby are greatly exagerated.

Everyone's mileage varies on this issue, I suspect. Glad it's working out for you three, and that you're enjoying your time together.

--------------------
Join me in "The Legion of Bad Monkeys"

Posts: 2754 | From: The land of Saint Damien | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by marmot:
quote:
Originally posted by Alan Cresswell:

Rumours of the death of a social life upon the birth of a baby are greatly exagerated.

Everyone's mileage varies on this issue, I suspect. Glad it's working out for you three, and that you're enjoying your time together.
Oh, I'm sure that some people do find it impossible. But, it's interesting that practically everyone on hearing that someone's having a baby automatically respond "well, that's your social life ruined for the next 15 years" or "better get out and visit those museums and have meals out, because you're not going to have a chance for the next few years". I seem to recall several such doomsayers on this very thread (and previous incarnations).

Well, it ain't necessarily so.

I wonder how many people listen to the doomsayers, and sit at home all day because they actually believe that it's impossible to go out for a meal with friends, or go for a drive and walk in the countryside? When, with a bit of planning and organisation, they could actually enjoy a decent social life with their child. It's very sad if people do find themselves in that situation because of what others have stated as being a fact.

--------------------
Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it.

Posts: 32413 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Moth

Shipmate
# 2589

- Posted      Profile for Moth     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Actually, I think most people are remembering the toddler phase rather than the new baby phase. Unless you get a screamer like SC, new babies are highly portable. A few months down the line when wee David is crawling or toddling, and asserting his right not to like what you like, things may get trickier. Then again, they may not. I'm sure he's an angel, and you'll be fine! After all, it doesn't sound like you want to take him clubbing, or anything!

I think if you have two sensible parents who share the load and have reasonable expectations, then you can still have a great time. It's often less spontaneous than when you are a couple, as you have to be organised, but you can have so much more fun as a family. I loved the years when mine were about 6 and 9, as children that age are old enough to be civilised and enjoy museums and walking and the beach etc. etc.

Now they're 16 and 13, and I enjoy their company still. We can go off as a couple, because they're old enough to stay at home without us, or we can all go out together and have a great time. I'm going to specially treasure our holiday this year, as clearly BC won't be coming with us much longer. I shall miss him when he goes his own way, but I'm glad he's independent and adventurous. After all, what are we bringing them up for, if not to launch them into the world?

I'm always glad to hear of happy parents who enjoy their children. It's so exactly what I would wish for every child.

--------------------
"There are governments that burn books, and then there are those that sell the libraries and shut the universities to anyone who can't pay for a key." Laurie Penny.

Posts: 3446 | From: England | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Dee.
Ship's Theological Acrobat
# 5681

- Posted      Profile for Dee.   Email Dee.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
OOps,

right coffee for Viki. Is that a Latte, capucchino, flat white.....

And speaking of babies ruining your social life it sounds like bollox to me. Mum always said if the eat and sleep well they are pretty portable. Esp if you are breast feeding. Then you just need nappies blankets and something to sleep them in! And she should know...she raised 5 kids from scratch and 32 foster children.

--------------------
Jesus - nice bloke, bit religious

Posts: 2679 | From: Under Downunder | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
Sean
Shipmate
# 51

- Posted      Profile for Sean   Author's homepage   Email Sean   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Left at the Altar:
Well, it's 5.02pm on 4 July. Hopefully Sean will, pop in soon....

Sorry about the delay guys. Computer problems at home, rushed off my feet when at school, and spending as little time at either as possible while Bronwyn & Miriam are still in the hospital.

Anyway, Miriam Helen Kelleher was born at 11.33am Australian Eastern Standard Time Tue 4th July. 3.045kg (6lbl 11). No problems or complications. They have had a few hassles establishing feeding but that's getting much better now, otherwise going swimmingly. She's the most beautiful little baby but photos will have to wait until I can figure out how to get them onto the web from my school computer.

--------------------
"So far as the theories of mathematics are about reality, they are not certain; so far as they are certain, they are not about reality" - Einstein

Posts: 1085 | From: A very long way away | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
marmot

Mountain mammal
# 479

- Posted      Profile for marmot   Email marmot   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hooray! Congratulations to Mum and Dad and best wishes for a happy, healthy life for Miriam!

--------------------
Join me in "The Legion of Bad Monkeys"

Posts: 2754 | From: The land of Saint Damien | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Derf
Shipmate
# 2093

- Posted      Profile for Derf   Email Derf   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Congratulations [Yipee] [Yipee] [Yipee]
Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

- Posted      Profile for Auntie Doris   Author's homepage   Email Auntie Doris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Axe murder] ooo Sean how lovely to hear from you. How wonderfully exciting for you all!! Miriam is such a pretty name and I am delighted that everything has gone ok.

Please send lots of [Axe murder] to Bronwyn and Miriam too.

Auntie Doris x

--------------------
"And you don't get to pronounce that I am not a Christian. Nope. Not in your remit nor power." - iGeek in response to a gay-hater :)

The life and times of a Guernsey cow

Posts: 6019 | From: The Rock at the Centre of the Universe | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Emma Louise

Storm in a teapot
# 3571

- Posted      Profile for Emma Louise   Email Emma Louise   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
yayayyaya im so pleased everythign went well [Smile] [Smile] *happy dance*
Posts: 12719 | From: Enid Blyton territory. | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
jlg

What is this place?
Why am I here?
# 98

- Posted      Profile for jlg   Email jlg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Yipee] That's wonderful news! Cheers and best wishes and congratulations and may all of you get some sleep soon. [Big Grin] So glad to hear all went well.
Posts: 17391 | From: Just a Town, New Hampshire, USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Dee.
# 5681

- Posted      Profile for Dee.   Email Dee.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Yipee] [Yipee] [Yipee]
Congratulations to You and Bronwyn, love and hugs to wee miriam. Such a lovely name!!

[Votive] For the feeding. My sister had trouble estabishing feeding with both her wee ones...it was worrying but they are growing like weeds now.

OOooohh, I love babies.

[pop] that was the champaigne bottle, anyone want to wet the babys head??

[ 06. July 2006, 22:58: Message edited by: Dee. ]

--------------------

Puppycat
Ship's Toast and Vegemite
# 4941

- Posted      Profile for Puppycat   Email Puppycat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[PC holding out champagne flute] Yes please Dee.

Congratulations to Bronwyn and Sean. Welcome baby Miriam. [Yipee] [Yipee] [Yipee]

--------------------
“The Angels stole my phone box.” Doctor Who ~ Blink

Pics of my trip to Israel and Paris

Posts: 1905 | From: Picnicking at Hanging Rock | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
ebeth

Shipmate
# 4474

- Posted      Profile for ebeth     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Welcome little Miriam! Congratulations to you all.

--------------------
"To eat bread without hope is still, slowly to starve to death." --Pearl S. Buck

Posts: 1486 | From: Here | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Linguo

Ship's grammar robot
# 7220

- Posted      Profile for Linguo   Email Linguo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Champagne, you say...? Pass the bottle this way.

[Yipee] [Yipee] [Yipee] for Bron and Sean and Miriam (and another comment on her beautiful name)!

ETA What better use for my 700th post?

[ 06. July 2006, 23:06: Message edited by: Linguo ]

Posts: 997 | From: around and about the place | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
wonderful news! blessings on the child and parents! [Yipee]

Comet

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A truly joyful event! Congratulations to you all.

[Overused]

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
MaryFL
Shipmate
# 7482

- Posted      Profile for MaryFL   Author's homepage   Email MaryFL   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Congrats to you both, and welcome Miriam. [Angel]

[ 06. July 2006, 23:17: Message edited by: MaryFL ]

--------------------
God understands our prayers even when we can't find the words to say them.

Posts: 947 | From: Florida, USA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Adrienne
Shipmate
# 2334

- Posted      Profile for Adrienne   Email Adrienne   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Much love and many congratulations to the three of you. [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 977 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sean
Shipmate
# 51

- Posted      Profile for Sean   Author's homepage   Email Sean   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
First picture to keep you going (then I better get on with some work for Monday):
Bronwyn and Miriam

--------------------
"So far as the theories of mathematics are about reality, they are not certain; so far as they are certain, they are not about reality" - Einstein

Posts: 1085 | From: A very long way away | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Curious
Shipmate
# 93

- Posted      Profile for Curious   Email Curious   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh wow!
Fantastic! Congratulations all three of you!

Curious

--------------------
Erin - you are missed more than you could know. Rest in peace and rise in glory - to provide unrest in the heavenly realms.

Posts: 1372 | From: Betwixt and between | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ags

Knocked up
# 204

- Posted      Profile for Ags     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
She's perfect!

Congratulations. I'm so happy for all 3 of you. [Votive]

--------------------
I think that we are most ourselves at our best, because that is what God intended us to be. The us we really like, the us that others love to be with. Moth

Posts: 2707 | From: London | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Luisa

Concrete Jesus
# 7761

- Posted      Profile for Luisa   Email Luisa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Yipee] [Yipee] CONGRATULATIONS!!!! [Yipee] [Yipee]

What a beautiful name!

[Axe murder] Love and blessings to your new family [Axe murder]

--------------------
"You know your kids are grown up when they stop asking where they came from, and wont tell you where they're going" P.J O'Rouke

Janine

The Endless Simmer
# 3337

- Posted      Profile for Janine   Email Janine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Don't they both look fantastic! Angels you've got, Sean.

Mine (especially the first, three-day labor, poor thing) all looked like Coneheads. The first like Muhammad Ali as a Conehead.

Congrats!

*Whew*

I hadn't a thing to do with it yet I'm half a world away heaving a sigh of relief...

[ 07. July 2006, 00:17: Message edited by: Janine ]

--------------------
I'm a Fundagelical Evangimentalist. What are you?
Take Me Home * My Heart * An hour with Rich Mullins *

Posts: 13788 | From: Below the Bible Belt | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
basso

Ship’s Crypt Keeper
# 4228

- Posted      Profile for basso   Email basso   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Great news!! Congratulations to Sean and Bronwyn, and welcom to Miriam.
Posts: 4358 | From: Bay Area, Calif | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dee.
# 5681

Oh Wow,

What a beautiful baby, so cute, and bronwyn looks so pleased with herself (as well she should).

Right here we go
[Dee sploshes champaigne into everyones waiting glasses] A toast to wee Miriam and all our ship squeekers. [clink, sluuurp]

And a toast to new Mummys and Daddys, many years of fun and laughter to you all. [clink, slurp, top up splosh]

Oh, and to the medical staff who safely deliver our babies. [clink, wobble, hic, sluuurp]

Sean maaaate, have a cigar [Yipee]

[ 07. July 2006, 01:18: Message edited by: Dee. ]

--------------------

neandergirl

Opposing the thumb
# 8916

- Posted      Profile for neandergirl   Email neandergirl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Wonderful! Welcome Miriam and congrats to Bronwyn and Sean! [Yipee]

--------------------
Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you. Hebrews 13:5 NIV
We come from love, we return to love, and all around is love.
Lord, ease our burdens, give us peace and enable us to do your work. Tree Bee

Posts: 2579 | From: 21218 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What a beautiful baby!! Congratulations to Brownwyn, Sean, and lovely little Miriam!

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Dee.
# 5681

OOh, and a toast to grandparents who spoil their grandbabies and then go home [clink, schluurp, giggle]

--------------------

babybear
Bear faced and cheeky with it
# 34

- Posted      Profile for babybear   Email babybear   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hurray! and Congratulations!

bb

Posts: 13287 | From: Cottage of the 3 Bears (and The Gremlin) | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Left at the Altar

Ship's Siren
# 5077

- Posted      Profile for Left at the Altar         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Brilliant news. Congratulations Sean and Bron and welcome Miriam!

--------------------
Still pretty Amazing, but no longer Mavis.

Ronja
Shipmate
# 4693

- Posted      Profile for Ronja   Email Ronja   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Wonderful news! Congratulations and blessings to all three of you.

And I do so like the name. Lucky, since it is my own as well [Big Grin] Great choice! [Biased]

Posts: 742 | From: Up North | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Vikki Pollard
Shipmate
# 5548

- Posted      Profile for Vikki Pollard   Email Vikki Pollard   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ooooh!!!! Sitting here crying with Holly cuddling me. Hold the coffee Dee - I'm getting a large tumbler for the champagne - hang convention at a time like this!!

Congratulations Sean!

Bron has a mini-Me! Who looks delightfully placid.

Oooh, I have to go out and train people in restraining pupils now, and all I want to do is sit and look at that pic and go out to buy something...

Miriam is one of my favourite names and goes beautifully with the surname too - she will be musical with a lovely rhythm like that to introduce herself with! [Yipee] [Tear] [Axe murder] [Votive]

Sean, I am so so so so happy for you all. Well done for never giving up hope.

Lots of love

Vikki xxx

--------------------
"I don't get all this fuss about global warming, Miss. Why doesn't the Government just knock down all the f**king greenhouses?" (One of my slightly less bright 15 year old pupils)

Posts: 5695 | From: The Far Side | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Arrietty

Ship's borrower
# 45

- Posted      Profile for Arrietty   Author's homepage   Email Arrietty   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well done and congratulations.

[Overused] [Yipee] [Axe murder] [Smile]

--------------------
i-church

Online Mission and Ministry

Posts: 6634 | From: Coventry, UK | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Moth

Shipmate
# 2589

- Posted      Profile for Moth     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Congratulations! She looks a perfect little angel! I'm so glad it went so well.

--------------------
"There are governments that burn books, and then there are those that sell the libraries and shut the universities to anyone who can't pay for a key." Laurie Penny.

Posts: 3446 | From: England | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jillyb
Shipmate
# 4610

- Posted      Profile for Jillyb   Email Jillyb   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Yipee] [Yipee] Many congratulations Bron and Sean - welcome to the world little miriam - she's gorgeous!!. Am so pleased for you both after all you've been through [Yipee] [Yipee]

--------------------
I don't do posh!

Posts: 1034 | From: Londinium | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dormouse

Glis glis – Ship's rodent
# 5954

- Posted      Profile for Dormouse   Email Dormouse   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Wishing you all many blessings. Fantastic news! [Axe murder]

--------------------
What are you doing for Lent?
40 days, 40 reflections, 40 acts of generosity. Join the #40acts challenge for #Lent and let's start a movement. www.40acts.org.uk

Posts: 3042 | From: 'twixt les Bois Noirs & Les Monts de la Madeleine | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
welsh dragon

Shipmate
# 3249

- Posted      Profile for welsh dragon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Many congratulations. How wonderful!
Posts: 5352 | From: ebay | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Nutmeg
Ship's spice girl
# 5297

- Posted      Profile for Nutmeg   Email Nutmeg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Congratulations Sean and Bronwyn. [Axe murder] I was so pleased to hear that Miriam is safe and well. Lovely photo of Bronwyn and Miriam.

--------------------
" Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read" - Groucho Marx

Posts: 2285 | From: under the verandah at the rum distillery | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Marvellous news. And great picture. Well done all!

Congratulations!!

[Overused] [Cool] [Yipee] [Axe murder] [Angel] [Votive] [Tear] [Big Grin]

And thanks to all who made it possible, congrats and admiration for having a lot of patience and stamina and perseverance.

Thanks be to God!

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Annie P

Ship's galley maid
# 3453

- Posted      Profile for Annie P   Email Annie P   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Congratulations, Bron looks very pleased. Little Miriam is certainly beautiful.

Wishing you every happiness as a family. Hope that there are many moments when you enjoy having her around. Well done!

--------------------
Older now, but not necessarily wiser.

Posts: 3248 | From: stockton-on-tees | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jane R
Shipmate
# 331

- Posted      Profile for Jane R   Email Jane R   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Yipee] [Yipee] [Yipee]

Congratulations Bron and Sean, and welcome Miriam!

[Angel] (but it really should be singing the Hallelujah Chorus)

Jane R

Posts: 3958 | From: Jorvik | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
The Great Gumby

Ship's Brain Surgeon
# 10989

- Posted      Profile for The Great Gumby   Author's homepage   Email The Great Gumby   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Congrats to all! What a lovely baby. [Yipee] [Axe murder]

Any of that champagne left, Dee?

--------------------
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. - Richard Feynman

A letter to my son about death

Posts: 5382 | From: Home for shot clergy spouses | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Many congratulations to Bron and Sean, and a warm welcome to Miriam, from the three of us.

Now, Sean, what's this about getting work done??? Cut that out, and get over to be with your wife and daughter.

--------------------
Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it.

Posts: 32413 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
magdalenegospel
Shipmate
# 11619

- Posted      Profile for magdalenegospel   Email magdalenegospel   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
From one Miriam to another, welcome to the world!

She's gorgeous.

Posts: 75 | From: London | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Tropical Beachcomber
Shipmate
# 9009

- Posted      Profile for Tropical Beachcomber   Email Tropical Beachcomber   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hurrah! Wonderful news. May you have many happy years together, Bronwyn, Sean and Miriam.

Just a quick update on life with Bubble, in case anyone's interested. She's now 6 months old, has two teeth, and is just starting solids. Not quite all her clothes are orange yet, but almost! She's very smiley and chatty, and generally gorgeous. Arcturus and I are smitten! Like wee David, Bubble is a very sociable baby who likes being involved in things, so taking her with us is no problem. We know how lucky we are!

JJB

Posts: 157 | From: south of the river | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Congrats Sean and Bronwyn, hope you have plenty of chance to enjoy Miriam.

Now the rest of us can go back to normal patterns instead of checking this thread every five minutes. Well once we've sobered up from the champagne!

Jengie

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Rat
Ship's Rat
# 3373

- Posted      Profile for Rat   Email Rat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hooray. Welcome Miriam! So pleased for you both [Yipee]

--------------------
It's a matter of food and available blood. If motherhood is sacred, put your money where your mouth is. Only then can you expect the coming down to the wrecked & shimmering earth of that miracle you sing about. [Margaret Atwood]

Posts: 5285 | From: A dour region for dour folk | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
dolphy

Lady of Perpetual Responsiblity
# 862

- Posted      Profile for dolphy   Email dolphy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Yipee] Many, many congratulations [Yipee]

--------------------
Looking forward to my rock moving closer again.

Posts: 15134 | From: my camper van | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Flausa

Mad Woman
# 3466

- Posted      Profile for Flausa     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well done Bronwyn (and Sean). Miriam is a beaut! Lang may her lum reek!
Posts: 4610 | From: bonny Scotland | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Keren-Happuch

Ship's Eyeshadow
# 9818

- Posted      Profile for Keren-Happuch   Author's homepage   Email Keren-Happuch   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Yipee] Yay! Congrats to Bron, Sean and Miriam [Axe murder]

--------------------
Travesty, treachery, betrayal!
EXCESS - The Art of Treason
Nea Fox

Posts: 2407 | From: A Fine City | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016