homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » AS: Shipmates Expecting 2006 (Page 19)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19 

Source: (consider it) Thread: AS: Shipmates Expecting 2006
jlg

What is this place?
Why am I here?
# 98

- Posted      Profile for jlg   Email jlg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bronwyn:
OK my brain is mush, ...

Perfectly normal. You're the mother of a newborn. Your sleep is being disrupted, your hormones and other body systems are bouncing around in disarray, and you're doing the equivalent of learning to swim by being tossed into the middle of the lake.

quote:
Oh and Miriam put on more weight and I feel a bit more like I can do this...
Of course you can. Even when everything goes smoothly it's still a big adjustment. It sounds like you and Miriam are settling in quite nicely.
Posts: 17391 | From: Just a Town, New Hampshire, USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sean
Shipmate
# 51

- Posted      Profile for Sean   Author's homepage   Email Sean   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zappa:
Extreme congrats, by the way. I hope to pass thru Mild later in the year and maybe could congratulate you both in person?

Definitely. Contact us when you know your schedule.
Posts: 1085 | From: A very long way away | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Amy the Undecided
Shipmate
# 11412

- Posted      Profile for Amy the Undecided   Author's homepage   Email Amy the Undecided   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I have been traveling and busy so I am very late wishing you congratulations, Bronwyn and Sean! Miriam is beautiful!

[Yipee]

--------------------
The world is too dangerous for anything but truth and too small for anything but love. ~William Sloane Coffin

Posts: 263 | From: Northern California | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Ronja
Shipmate
# 4693

- Posted      Profile for Ronja   Email Ronja   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It is so hot in my office... around 30 degrees Celsius last week, and this week too. No AC.

Frankly, I can't get much work done and this week I have had to leave early because I feel unwell in the heat. My boss is on vacation but today I sent her an e-mail explaining how hard it is to work under these conditions. I don't know what she can do about it though...

I have some vacation saved that I wanted to use to rest and prepare before the delivery (end of September). I guess I could use some of it now, to avoid the heat, but I think I'll really need that rest and time for preparations before the little troll arrives. And I can't help feeling that it's not my fault there is no AC. Then again it's not my employer's fault that the weather is so extremely warm.

Feeling confused, hot and cranky. [Frown]

Posts: 742 | From: Up North | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You could find you have grounds for a claim that you're taking time off for health and safety reasons. These FAQs from the HSE, and the other pages at that site, might be useful.
quote:
The HSE guidance publication, Thermal Comfort in the Workplace, seeks to define thermal comfort, and states: 'An acceptable zone of thermal comfort for most people in the UK lies roughly between 13°C (56°F) and 30°C (86°F), with acceptable temperatures for more strenuous work activities concentrated towards the bottom end of the range, and more sedentary activities towards the higher end.'
Of particular interest is the paragraph before that
quote:
Where, despite the provision of local cooling, workers are exposed to temperatures which do not give reasonable comfort, suitable protective clothing and rest facilities should be provided. Where practical there should be systems of work (for example, task rotation) to ensure that the length of time for which individual workers are exposed to uncomfortable temperatures is limited.
Which would, it seems to me from my total laypersons perspective, mean that your boss shouldn't complain if you adopt a more practical system of work - such as one where you leave earlier to be out of the office when it's hottest.

--------------------
Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it.

Posts: 32413 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Rat
Ship's Rat
# 3373

- Posted      Profile for Rat   Email Rat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Would there be any milage in asking for a portable air conditioner to be bought for your office? We complained so much last year that we were allowed to buy one, it cost around £200 I think. It wasn't perfect, but really did make a huge difference to our ability to work (our office is almost entirely glass down one side, so behaves like a greenhouse in the sun - idiotic design).

I think being pregnant would give you extra clout, your employer has to be very careful not to endanger your health. If they can't do anything about the office environment, I'd have no hestitation in asking for flexible arrangements as Alan suggests.

I just can't imagine how uncomfortable you must be in this heat!

Bron - it sounds like you are doing great. I felt like my brain and body were both trying to wade through treacle for the first few weeks, it's perfectly normal to be overwhelmed.

--------------------
It's a matter of food and available blood. If motherhood is sacred, put your money where your mouth is. Only then can you expect the coming down to the wrecked & shimmering earth of that miracle you sing about. [Margaret Atwood]

Posts: 5285 | From: A dour region for dour folk | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Bronwyn
Shipmate
# 52

- Posted      Profile for Bronwyn   Email Bronwyn   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Just take tme out as sick time if you need to. My employer was very understanding about this if I felt I couldn't work. At your stage I was so tird all the time even now I can not work out how I worked at all. Much better now and that is with 3 hours sleep max at a time.

--------------------
Fragile X syndrome is part of our lives. Someone I love makes me proud who has this syndrome. I love you Miriam.

Posts: 1221 | From: Melbourne (Australia) | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ronja
Shipmate
# 4693

- Posted      Profile for Ronja   Email Ronja   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thank you all for your suggestions and support... The heat got to me so I couldn't think clearly about the problem. But my boss was very understanding, she called me up and told us to buy a portable AC (just like you wrote, Rat!) and one of the wonderful men I work with immediately went shopping and is now installing the thing.

During the weekend the temperature has dropped a couple of degrees, since we've been getting some much needed rain. So this week looks much better and I feel like I might actually get some work done! :-)

Posts: 742 | From: Up North | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Bronwyn
Shipmate
# 52

- Posted      Profile for Bronwyn   Email Bronwyn   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Glad you have the problem sorted light. I remember the aircon at work going off one time and two pregnant women um were very uncomfortable....UK houses and buildings are built to hold heat hence it feels a LOT hotter in the UK with the same temp.

--------------------
Fragile X syndrome is part of our lives. Someone I love makes me proud who has this syndrome. I love you Miriam.

Keren-Happuch

Ship's Eyeshadow
# 9818

- Posted      Profile for Keren-Happuch   Author's homepage   Email Keren-Happuch   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Been to see the midwife again today - a bit bizarre as we both arrived at the same time to find the surgery locked up! We sat around for a while waiting for the staff to come back from lunch before spotting a sign saying they were closed until 3pm... so she had to use her key and let me in through the fire door!

All fine, heard the baby's heartbeat - I still find proof that there really is a baby amazing! - and I don't have to go back again till the end of Oct.

--------------------
Travesty, treachery, betrayal!
EXCESS - The Art of Treason
Nea Fox

Posts: 2407 | From: A Fine City | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Keren-Happuch

Ship's Eyeshadow
# 9818

- Posted      Profile for Keren-Happuch   Author's homepage   Email Keren-Happuch   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh, and forgot to add yesterday - the midwife advised me to take the NCT antenatal classes because they're so stretched we might not get NHS ones! [Eek!]

Apparently at 28 I'm too old or too young to get priority - never mind that it's a first baby... [Confused] [Disappointed] [Frown]
Something's not right here.

--------------------
Nea Fox

Ophelia
Shipmate
# 3136

- Posted      Profile for Ophelia   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
How silly! Surely it should be on a first come first served basis? They are daft sometimes...

Hope you get to a class somewhere. [Smile]

--------------------
Just as I am, without one flea...

Posts: 523 | From: Ottery St. Catchpole | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Captain Insano
Shipmate
# 9584

- Posted      Profile for Captain Insano   Email Captain Insano   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hi all, just popping up on my lunch break to (finally!) say I'm also expecting [Yipee] ! I have been following people's progress with fascination for ages. I'm just over 13 weeks pregnant, which makes me due mid-Feb - the hottest time of NZ summer!

Keren, I'm also 28 and this is my first so I'm interested to see the similarities and differences between things in NZ and the UK!

Posts: 53 | From: Aotearoa/NZ | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Left at the Altar

Ship's Siren
# 5077

- Posted      Profile for Left at the Altar         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Congratulations Captain Insano!

(I'd thought you a chap until this announcement, but I'm very happy that you're not.)

All the best with the pregnancy.

--------------------
Still pretty Amazing, but no longer Mavis.

babybear
Bear faced and cheeky with it
# 34

- Posted      Profile for babybear   Email babybear   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hurray! and congratulations. Hope that things do not get too awful for you heat wise.

bb

Posts: 13287 | From: Cottage of the 3 Bears (and The Gremlin) | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Dee.
Ship's Theological Acrobat
# 5681

- Posted      Profile for Dee.   Email Dee.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yay,

a new wee Kiwi shipmate, congrats Captain Insano

[Yipee] [Yipee] [Yipee]

--------------------
Jesus - nice bloke, bit religious

Posts: 2679 | From: Under Downunder | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
Keren-Happuch

Ship's Eyeshadow
# 9818

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Insano:
Hi all, just popping up on my lunch break to (finally!) say I'm also expecting [Yipee] ! I have been following people's progress with fascination for ages. I'm just over 13 weeks pregnant, which makes me due mid-Feb - the hottest time of NZ summer!

Keren, I'm also 28 and this is my first so I'm interested to see the similarities and differences between things in NZ and the UK!

Yay! Congrats! [Smile]
The differences between different parts of the UK seem to be interesting enough, but yes it will.

--------------------
Nea Fox

Amos

Shipmate
# 44

- Posted      Profile for Amos     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Left at the Altar:
Congratulations Captain Insano!

(I'd thought you a chap until this announcement, but I'm very happy that you're not.)

All the best with the pregnancy.

They say things are very strange down under.
[Biased]

Congratulations, Captain!

--------------------
At the end of the day we face our Maker alongside Jesus--ken

Posts: 7667 | From: Summerisle | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Captain Insano
Shipmate
# 9584

- Posted      Profile for Captain Insano   Email Captain Insano   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks for all the good wishes! It's exciting and very mystifying* (and lots of other things) all at the same time [Eek!] .

*How does it fit and WHERE when you're not showing!!!???

Keren-Happuch

Ship's Eyeshadow
# 9818

We had the 20-week scan on Monday and everything looks as they'd expect it to. [Smile] The picture isn't as clear as the first one though.

I'm gradually starting to believe in the reality of the baby as something growing inside me (slow on the uptake, I know) but the idea of there actually being a third member of our family in January is a different matter. This seems sometimes to make me less excited than people expect me to be - I'm just dealing with all the weird things my body is doing and waiting for the "glow"...

And I still hate, hate, hate maternity bras. I've got one that fits and supports but it was £30 so I can't afford another like it [Frown] All the others have no support at all at the sides. Don't the designers have real people to try them on before they sell them?!

--------------------
Nea Fox

Pants

Emergency underwear
# 999

- Posted      Profile for Pants   Email Pants   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yay Keren-Happuch.

(And it would appear not with the maternity bras. I seem to remember having that problem too.)

--------------------
Many big thank yous to those who sponsored us.

I use £6m of military hardware to find hidden Tupperware in the woods.

Posts: 15217 | From: A grown up house | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Keren-Happuch

Ship's Eyeshadow
# 9818

The lady in M&S was at about the same stage of pregnancy and she agreed too! She recommended their non-wired, padded T-shirt bra and said that it was what she was wearing. It's certainly a lot better than any of the maternity ones (apart from the expensive Blooming Marvellous one) so there's a top tip for anybody else with similar problems!

--------------------
Nea Fox

Bronwyn
Shipmate
# 52

quote:

I'm gradually starting to believe in the reality of the baby as something growing inside me (slow on the uptake, I know) but the idea of there actually being a third member of our family in January is a different matter. This seems sometimes to make me less excited than people expect me to be - I'm just dealing with all the weird things my body is doing and waiting for the "glow"...
[/QB]

Yes I was not as excited as Ifelt I should be, in fact even now I still can not believe I am a mummy(of course I know but wow the responsability (and joy) I having to make decisions on her behalf, open her letters.
I think I was so sick during the pregnancy I didn't enjoy it and was surprised others said I glowed.

--------------------

Dee.
Ship's Theological Acrobat
# 5681

- Posted      Profile for Dee.   Email Dee.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hey Bron,

Any updated pics?

Would love to see how the we cherub is doing?

[Smile]

--------------------
Jesus - nice bloke, bit religious

Posts: 2679 | From: Under Downunder | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
Foxy
Shipmate
# 2409

- Posted      Profile for Foxy   Email Foxy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hi Everyone!

I have to tell someone: I'm 6 weeks pregnant!
I'm trying to keep my mouth shut as a couple of months ago I had an early miscarriage and I want to make sure this baby wants to stick around before I share the news, but I'm having a hard time keeping mum, so to speak!

This will be baby #4 for us. I have no abdominal muscles whatsoever after the first 3, so I'm afraid I'm going to look definitely pregnant in about 10 minutes. And just this morning I had my first little shudder of nausea.... I don't know how long this will be a secret.

I'm thrilled, but every now and then I have this shiver of "FOUR KIDS! What are we thinking?" [Big Grin]

Thanks for letting me confide here!

Foxy

Posts: 499 | From: 11 blocks west | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Yipee] [Yipee] [Yipee] congratulations Foxy!

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Bravo, Foxy!! Thanks for sharing your good news with us!

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Flausa

Mad Woman
# 3466

- Posted      Profile for Flausa     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
More babies [Yipee]
Posts: 4610 | From: bonny Scotland | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Amy the Undecided
Shipmate
# 11412

- Posted      Profile for Amy the Undecided   Author's homepage   Email Amy the Undecided   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I somehow missed the recent posts here and so I pinged Grits to ask if we could have a "Shipmates Expecting 2007" thread (which she has now started). I guess I was overeager, after waiting for many weeks to share my news and assuming that a new thread would be started for 2007 babies. Very embarrassed . . . but happy to learn about the other early-2007 babies announced here!

--------------------
The world is too dangerous for anything but truth and too small for anything but love. ~William Sloane Coffin

Cedd
Shipmate
# 8436

- Posted      Profile for Cedd   Email Cedd   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Mrs Cedd is due to give birth in less than two weeks. There is still plenty of decorating to be done...

--------------------
Cedd

Churchmanship: This week I am mostly an evangelical, catholic, orthodox with both liberal and illiberal tendancies. Terms and conditions apply.

Posts: 377 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Amy the Undecided
Shipmate
# 11412

Congrats, Foxy and Captain!

And yay on the good scan, Keren-Happuch!

And easy labor to Mrs. Cedd, easy decorating to Cedd.

My 16-week check is tomorrow. This was the checkup at which my sister, in her first pregnancy, learned that her baby's heart had stopped beating. So even though there is absolutely no reason to think anything's wrong (heaven knows something's growing in there), I have a sense of holding my breath. I will feel better when this checkup is behind me.

P.S. She went on to have two normal pregnancies yielding the world's best niece and nephew.

--------------------

Riggwelter
Shipmate
# 8007

- Posted      Profile for Riggwelter   Author's homepage   Email Riggwelter   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm thrilled to be able to announce that Mrs Rigg is currently providing a nurturing home to the first Mini Rigg who should emerge into our Nitrogen/Oxygen based atmosphere towards the end of January [Yipee]

I would also like to ask for prayers for the two of them as Mrs R has a condition known as Placenta Previa. This means that the placenta is not in the correct position on the womb. She has the most serious version of Previa; the placenta is completely covering the cervix making a natural birth impossible unless the placenta moves to the correct location (around a 1% chance by all accounts). It also increases the risk to both mother and baby.

--------------------
Leo: You want to mock people, or let me talk to Toby?
Josh: I want to mock people.

Posts: 161 | From: An insignificant backwater of the Church of England | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Grits
Compassionate fundamentalist
# 4169

- Posted      Profile for Grits   Author's homepage   Email Grits   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Just a notice that, when this thread gets to page 20, it shall be "offed", and the huzzahing can continue on the new "Shipmates Expecting 2007".

Thank you, and enjoy the rest of your flight.

Grits
AS Host

--------------------
Lord, fill my mouth with worthwhile stuff, and shut it when I've said enough. Amen.

Posts: 8419 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Amy the Undecided
Shipmate
# 11412

quote:
Originally posted by Riggwelter:
I'm thrilled to be able to announce that Mrs Rigg is currently providing a nurturing home to the first Mini Rigg who should emerge into our Nitrogen/Oxygen based atmosphere towards the end of January [Yipee]

Congratulations!

quote:
I would also like to ask for prayers for the two of them as Mrs R has a condition known as Placenta Previa.
Prayers for all three of you. What does this mean--that Mrs. R will most likely need a C-section? Are there other dangers? [Votive]

--------------------

Cartmel Veteran
Shipmate
# 7049

- Posted      Profile for Cartmel Veteran   Author's homepage   Email Cartmel Veteran   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am absolutely delighted to announced that Mrs Cartmel Bar Veteran (well she'll be my wife from 2.30pm on Saturday) is currently baking a couple of little Veterans.

We've known it was twins since about week six, but because things don't always work out, have waiting to announce until today.

Because today was the 12 week scan. Both both babies are well and we are expecting them to arrive in March 2007. You can see scans from today at my blog - the link is in the signature.

Posts: 1041 | From: Dorset | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

- Posted      Profile for Auntie Doris   Author's homepage   Email Auntie Doris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cartmel Bar Veteran:
I am absolutely delighted to announced that Mrs Cartmel Bar Veteran (well she'll be my wife from 2.30pm on Saturday) is currently baking a couple of little Veterans.

Woo hoo..... congratulations to you all!!! [Yipee]

Going to be a bit of a shock to the system for you all!!

Auntie Doris x

--------------------
"And you don't get to pronounce that I am not a Christian. Nope. Not in your remit nor power." - iGeek in response to a gay-hater :)

The life and times of a Guernsey cow

Posts: 6019 | From: The Rock at the Centre of the Universe | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Foxy
Shipmate
# 2409

- Posted      Profile for Foxy   Email Foxy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my!! Congratulations! [Yipee]

Posts: 499 | From: 11 blocks west | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Captain Insano
Shipmate
# 9584

quote:

Hooray! Congratulations!!! And best wishes for Saturday too.

[ 26. September 2006, 02:55: Message edited by: Captain Insano ]

Cartmel Veteran
Shipmate
# 7049

- Posted      Profile for Cartmel Veteran   Author's homepage   Email Cartmel Veteran   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks for your kind thoughts folks, it's much appreciated.
Posts: 1041 | From: Dorset | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Riggwelter
Shipmate
# 8007

- Posted      Profile for Riggwelter   Author's homepage   Email Riggwelter   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Amy the Undecided:
Congratulations!

Many thanks Amy (gosh, I've been off-board for a while...)
quote:
Prayers for all three of you. What does this mean--that Mrs. R will most likely need a C-section? Are there other dangers? [Votive] [/QB]
Thanks for prayers. Yes, a CS is 99% likely and although I like poker, I wouldn't ever bet on a 1% chance. There are other dangers including those that don't bear thinking about as absolute freak-occurence worst-case scenario. I'm feeling unusually full of faith about that though.

--------------------
Leo: You want to mock people, or let me talk to Toby?
Josh: I want to mock people.

Posts: 161 | From: An insignificant backwater of the Church of England | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Grits
Compassionate fundamentalist
# 4169

- Posted      Profile for Grits   Author's homepage   Email Grits   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm going to go ahead and close this thread and redirect everyone's attention to the newer "Shipmates Expecting 2007." Thanks!

Grits
AS Host

--------------------
Lord, fill my mouth with worthwhile stuff, and shut it when I've said enough. Amen.

Posts: 8419 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Belated congrats to Eanswyth and her family upon the birth of Robert Lawrence back in March! Maybe I need to read this thread more often so I know what's going on in the world!
[Big Grin] [Cool]

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Writing is currently my hobby, not yet my profession.

Posts: 30517 | From: White Hart Lane | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016