homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | Register | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » AS: Greenbelt 2007 (Page 10)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  16  17  18 

Source: (consider it) Thread: AS: Greenbelt 2007
ken
Ship's Roundhead
# 2460

- Posted      Profile for ken     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Wristbands arrived here the other day as well. Earlier than last year IIRC. All the more time to panic about losing them.

And weird to be getting two the same colour for the first time.

Will probably be going by train, and between that and my implacable laziness am unlikely to be anywhere near the first on site!

--------------------
Ken

L’amor che move il sole e l’altre stelle.

Posts: 39579 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Pants

Emergency underwear
# 999

- Posted      Profile for Pants   Author's homepage   Email Pants   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'll prob get there fairly early and will happily try to find somewhere like we did last year. We ended up on the edge of 9 I think last year, but it certainly wasn't where planned as the planned area was already all taken. It did highlight the importance of getting peoples' mobile numbers so that we could let people know where we were though!

--------------------
Many big thank yous to those who sponsored us.

I use £6m of military hardware to find hidden Tupperware in the woods.

Posts: 15182 | From: The Stables | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jack the Lass

Ship's airhead
# 3415

- Posted      Profile for Jack the Lass   Author's homepage   Email Jack the Lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alan Cresswell:
quote:
Originally posted by Jack the Lass:
Really looking forward to seeing everyone again - though I won't be camping in the shippy area.

You will find us though? I'm not sure the wee wan will be old enough for the beer tent and Winged Ox (though as last time we were there we hung around outside that won't be a problem), and besides will need to sleep in the evenings so one of us will need to be at the camp then.
Oh I have every intention of finding you [Smile]

(Actually I was planning on volunteering some babysitting services for one evening, if there was something you both wanted to go to. Though if it's Billy Bragg then I'll volunteer someone other than me cos I'm not missing him! [Big Grin] )

--------------------
"My body is a temple - it's big and doesn't move." (Jo Brand)
wiblog blipfoto blog

Posts: 5750 | From: the land of the deep-fried Mars Bar | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
dolphy

Lady of Perpetual Responsiblity
# 862

- Posted      Profile for dolphy   Email dolphy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Oh I have every intention of finding you [Smile]

Potential new sig for you, Jack!!! [Two face] [Biased]

--------------------
Looking forward to my rock moving closer again.

Posts: 15134 | From: my camper van | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Emma Louise

Storm in a teapot
# 3571

- Posted      Profile for Emma Louise   Email Emma Louise   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Alex and I will be around and will probably pitch up with the ship camp. There will be his sister too who is fab. HIs parents will be off site so we may disappear to use one of those shower things one night!!
Posts: 12711 | From: Enid Blyton territory. | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You're assuming there'll be tap water for showers.

--------------------
Don't Brexit if you haven't a scooby how to fix it.

Posts: 31965 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
iGeek

Number of the Feast
# 777

- Posted      Profile for iGeek   Author's homepage   Email iGeek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
We're all assuming the race course won't be under water.

Getting serious now -- discussing who's gonna be there first and what area to aim for.

I recall being on the edge of 9 last year as well. There was yoof around which got noisy at points but not unbearably so. The best defense is a good offense (as far as night noise goes).

I've just signed the contract on my house. The proposed closing date is the 23rd so I'm reasonably certain I'll be sitting in an office somewhere in Houston on that day rather than at GB.

I have a ticket that I think I paid 75 quid for. Anybody want to buy it?

(This is a serious personal downer but I'm trying to do the Brit thing and deal with it -- stiff upper lip and all that)

Posts: 2149 | From: West End, Gulfopolis | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jack the Lass

Ship's airhead
# 3415

- Posted      Profile for Jack the Lass   Author's homepage   Email Jack the Lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Really sad it's looking like you won't be there cqg - the choral concert (not to mention the pub) just won't be the same without you [Frown]

--------------------
wiblog blipfoto blog

Posts: 5750 | From: the land of the deep-fried Mars Bar | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
welsh dragon

Shipmate
# 3249

- Posted      Profile for welsh dragon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yes, we will be very sorry to miss you.

We haven't bought tickets yet, though, and would be happy to buy one from you (and then would still be looking for one!)

(thinks to self, how nice it would be to meet you for lunch...)

Posts: 5349 | From: ebay | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Weeder
Shipmate
# 11321

- Posted      Profile for The Weeder   Author's homepage   Email The Weeder   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Auntie Doris:
My ticket arrived this morning. Impressive. It isn't even August yet!!

Auntie Doris x

Mine hasn't come yet! But it is still July. Or should I panic now and get it done with?

--------------------
Still missing the gator

Posts: 2542 | From: LaLa Land | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
daisydaisy
Shipmate
# 12167

- Posted      Profile for daisydaisy   Email daisydaisy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Did you see this ?
Posts: 3174 | From: southern uk | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Doc Tor
Deepest Red
# 9748

- Posted      Profile for Doc Tor     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Tickets have arrived in Gateshead [Yipee]

However, anyone on the crew side know how far in advance loos and marquees arrive? It could be a bit tricky with all the water distribution logistics sharing the same site...

--------------------
Get your arse to Mars

Posts: 8700 | From: Ultima Thule | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
aj

firewire technophobe
# 1383

- Posted      Profile for aj   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I noticed that, and wondered if Greenbelt would have a news update on its website about `monitoring conditions', etc.

Of course, the well-being of people in the area is more important than a little festival.

edited for crosspost - referring to Daisydaisy's post.

[ 25. July 2007, 10:35: Message edited by: aj ]

--------------------
if there's no god, then who turns on the light when you open the fridge?

Posts: 2994 | From: ...on location | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
Quercus
Shipmate
# 12761

- Posted      Profile for Quercus   Email Quercus   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aj:
I noticed that, and wondered if Greenbelt would have a news update on its website about `monitoring conditions', etc.

Of course, the well-being of people in the area is more important than a little festival.

edited for crosspost - referring to Daisydaisy's post.

There is this statement on the GB front page;

quote:
Weather latest – the show goes on

Thanks for all your calls and emails concerning the flooding in Gloucestershire and how this might affect Greenbelt. Our site team live and work out of Cheltenham and we are in daily contact with the Racecourse there – which is unaffected by any flooding – and Greenbelt will be going ahead as planned.* We will continue to update you on this situation – if it changes – via the website and through email Dispatches. This is a very busy time of the year for us, so we'd appreciate it if you didn't call or email the office about this issue.

*This is not to ignore that things are extremely difficult for Gloucestershire residents at present. Our thoughts are with them.

So, it's still on, further inundation permitting.

--------------------
"I meant," said Iplsore bitterly, "what is there in this world that makes living worthwhile?"

Death thought about it. CATS, he said eventually, CATS ARE NICE.

Posts: 321 | From: Up on a hill | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged
Pants

Emergency underwear
# 999

- Posted      Profile for Pants   Author's homepage   Email Pants   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aj:

Na, festival is far more important. It's only a little bit of water after all. [Two face]

--------------------

Paul W.

Shipmate
# 1450

- Posted      Profile for Paul W.   Author's homepage   Email Paul W.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ooo, forgot to say: Yay, my wristband came! It's almost August! [Yipee]

Also, I had a dream the other week, where it was the end of Greenbelt and I'd had a really boring and horrible weekend. We need to make sure this does not come true. [Paranoid]

Paul W

--------------------
"It's just a ride" - Bill Hicks

Blog
Flickr

Posts: 2835 | From: Leeds, UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
starbelly
but you can call me Neil
# 25

- Posted      Profile for starbelly   Author's homepage   Email starbelly   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ticket arrived this morning, woohoo, and with a few weeks of dry weather forcast it will be ok, won't it, say it will...
Posts: 6006 | From: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Flausa

Mad Woman
# 3466

- Posted      Profile for Flausa     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, of course it will be dry - I've just purchased a lovely new pair of wellies for the occasion. I'm sure they'll still come in handy for traipsing to the bogs in the middle of the night, or for collecting water at the taps.
Posts: 4609 | From: bonny Scotland | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Weren't you supposed to say that you'd splashed out on a new pair of wellies?

--------------------

Posts: 31965 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Orb

Eye eye Cap'n!
# 3256

- Posted      Profile for Orb   Author's homepage   Email Orb   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Can't wait for this...

--------------------
Green Party councillor in Bristol. Still wanting to scratch that "God itch".

Posts: 5026 | From: St Werburgh's, Bristol | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Paul W.

Shipmate
# 1450

- Posted      Profile for Paul W.   Author's homepage   Email Paul W.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Orb:
Can't wait for this...

There was a horrible moment there where I thought it was going to be Polyphonic Spree... [Eek!]

Ok, ok, I'm sorry, I won't mention it again [Big Grin]

Paul W

--------------------
"It's just a ride" - Bill Hicks

Blog
Flickr

Posts: 2835 | From: Leeds, UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Yangtze
Shipmate
# 4965

- Posted      Profile for Yangtze   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cqg:
...I've just signed the contract on my house. The proposed closing date is the 23rd so I'm reasonably certain I'll be sitting in an office somewhere in Houston on that day rather than at GB...

Bah, what kind of an excuse is being in another country on 23rd? At the moment it looks as if I'll be coming to the racecourse straight from Heathrow!

--------------------
Arthur & Henry Ethical Shirts for Men
organic cotton, fair trade cotton, linen

Sometimes I wonder What's for Afters?

Posts: 2017 | From: the smallest town in England | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

Better than a few years back when I went to Heathrow straight from the race course, because I had a meeting in Munich on the Tuesday morning. Pity the poor fellow passengers who had to share a plane with me after I'd only managed the most cursory of washes prior to leaving Cheltenham on the Monday afternoon - at least I could still take a can of deodorant in my carry on back then to spritz myself in the washrooms at the airport.

--------------------

iGeek

Number of the Feast
# 777

- Posted      Profile for iGeek   Author's homepage   Email iGeek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Eww.

Yes, Y -- I know. A weak excuse. That and the state of chaos that the US government unit that does passports is in at the moment.

Grr.

Posts: 2149 | From: West End, Gulfopolis | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
wesleyswig
Shipmate
# 5436

- Posted      Profile for wesleyswig   Author's homepage   Email wesleyswig   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yegads it is only 23 days to go... it is getting most exciting!

Regards
John

--------------------
"I am still a Methodist, You can never get it's special glow out of your blood" Ellen Wilkinson
Read my ramblings

Posts: 878 | From: Chained to my desk.... | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Pants

Emergency underwear
# 999

[Yipee]

--------------------

The Weeder
Shipmate
# 11321

- Posted      Profile for The Weeder   Author's homepage   Email The Weeder   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Got back from a few days camping at the Gower to find my Greenbelt wristband had arrived! Hooray! August and Greenbelt! I hope to find you all at the pub and at Beer and Hymns.
G

--------------------
Still missing the gator

Chelley

Ship's Old Boot
# 11322

- Posted      Profile for Chelley   Author's homepage   Email Chelley   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Bah humbug!

[But of course I'm delighted for all of you that you can go to Greenbelt this year and I can't!]

--------------------
"I love old things, they make me feel sad."
"What's good about sad?"
"It's happy for deep people!"

Sally Sparrow to Kathy - Doctor Who

Posts: 2857 | From: Wonderland, UK | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Nats
Shipmate
# 2211

- Posted      Profile for Nats   Author's homepage   Email Nats   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
No wrist bands here either.... but also no camp bed (ReadyBed) I bought for my daughter on Ebay that was posted first class last Thursday and we go camping on Saturday... I hate Postal Strikes!

--------------------
life is purple

Posts: 376 | From: Swindon, UK | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Weeder
Shipmate
# 11321

I hope the camp bed arrives in time. I have just orderd a zip -up futon, in the hope that it will be warmer then the air bed.

--------------------
Still missing the gator

Horatio Harumph
Shipmate
# 10855

- Posted      Profile for Horatio Harumph     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Am I allowed to actually not be looking forwards to Gb now?

I wander if as the time gets nearer I will get more excited?!

I was excited , and now I am not.
Maybe I need to keep reading this thread!

L x

Yangtze
Shipmate
# 4965

- Posted      Profile for Yangtze   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alan Cresswell:
Better than a few years back when I went to Heathrow straight from the race course, because I had a meeting in Munich on the Tuesday morning. Pity the poor fellow passengers who had to share a plane with me after I'd only managed the most cursory of washes prior to leaving Cheltenham on the Monday afternoon - at least I could still take a can of deodorant in my carry on back then to spritz myself in the washrooms at the airport.

I did it that way round a couple of years ago too. But I discovered that there are showers at Gatwick. (Quite cool really, they're after passport control and there's a phone by the entrance, you call and they come down and open them up for you and give you a towel as well!) So my fellow passengers were spared the GB residue.

--------------------
Arthur & Henry Ethical Shirts for Men
organic cotton, fair trade cotton, linen

Sometimes I wonder What's for Afters?

Posts: 2017 | From: the smallest town in England | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tractor Girl
Shipmate
# 8863

- Posted      Profile for Tractor Girl   Author's homepage   Email Tractor Girl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Wristbands part 1 arrived the other day, just waiting for the final yoof one to arrive now.

--------------------
Patience, Firmness and Perseverance were my only weapons; and those I resolved to use to the utmost - Anne Bronte

Posts: 1114 | From: The field of life | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Jack the Lass

Ship's airhead
# 3415

TME has established that my wristband is down to be going to his, but that GB are still sending them out. So I have stopped flapping (for now - I'm sure I'll find something else to flap about soon enough).

How's the weather doing? I really don't want to see all these gorgeous wellies next to my embarrassing ones [Big Grin]

--------------------
wiblog blipfoto blog

starbelly
but you can call me Neil
# 25

- Posted      Profile for starbelly   Author's homepage   Email starbelly   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lookin:
Am I allowed to actually not be looking forwards to Gb now?

No sorry, it's against the law, I will send the festival police around.

I am excited, but so many other things are happening first, and so many exciting things happening afterwards it has got a bit swamped in other stuff!

Posts: 6006 | From: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
dolphy

# 862

- Posted      Profile for dolphy   Email dolphy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
How's the weather doing?

A few little white clouds in the blue sky, sunshine and a nice breeze. [Cool]

As far as the water is concerned, we are now connected but it's still not fit for drinking or washing plates etc in. But that won't bother you lot in the slightest [Big Grin]

--------------------

Nats
Shipmate
# 2211

- Posted      Profile for Nats   Author's homepage   Email Nats   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nats:
No wrist bands here either.... but also no camp bed (ReadyBed) I bought for my daughter on Ebay that was posted first class last Thursday and we go camping on Saturday... I hate Postal Strikes!

Bed arrived, leave for holiday tomorrow, maybe the wristbands will arrive while we are away...

--------------------
life is purple

Posts: 376 | From: Swindon, UK | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Rosa Gallica officinalis
Shipmate
# 3886

- Posted      Profile for Rosa Gallica officinalis   Email Rosa Gallica officinalis   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Our tickets have arrived twice - I think I only ordered them once- it's got the same order number on both envelopes. Has anyone else had duplicates [Ultra confused]
At least we get a box each now.

--------------------
Come for tea, come for tea, my people.

Posts: 862 | From: The Hemlock Hideout | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tom Day
Ship's revolutionary
# 3630

- Posted      Profile for Tom Day   Author's homepage   Email Tom Day   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Apothecary:
Our tickets have arrived twice - I think I only ordered them once- it's got the same order number on both envelopes. Has anyone else had duplicates [Ultra confused]
At least we get a box each now.

We did - rang them and it was a mistake. Need to send them back now...

Tom

--------------------
My allotment blog

Posts: 6473 | From: My Sofa | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Quercus
Shipmate
# 12761

- Posted      Profile for Quercus   Email Quercus   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
One wristband safely received, and I've assembled the box...just waiting for some creativity to strike...

--------------------
"I meant," said Iplsore bitterly, "what is there in this world that makes living worthwhile?"

Death thought about it. CATS, he said eventually, CATS ARE NICE.

Posts: 321 | From: Up on a hill | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged
dolphy

# 862

Is there something occuring at the Racecourse soon?

Sorry, but nothing has been mentioned about it here in Chelters [Snigger] [Biased]

Are the Wrist Bands performing in the bar this year? [Two face]

--------------------

Pearl B4 Swine
Ship's Oyster-Shucker
# 11451

- Posted      Profile for Pearl B4 Swine   Email Pearl B4 Swine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Uh Oh ~~~ A MerryCan Alert ~~~

What is this 'wristband' thing, anyway??

PB4S

--------------------
Oinkster

"I do a good job and I know how to do this stuff" D. Trump (speaking of the POTUS job)

Posts: 3622 | From: The Keystone State | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

The wristbands are the tickets for the festival. By having plastic straps around the wrist you can't (easily) lose them, nor pass them around so more than one person gets in on the same ticket (or, an under 16 borrows an adult ticket for a while to get into something inappropriate).

--------------------

Miffy

Ship's elephant
# 1438

- Posted      Profile for Miffy   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miffy:
It's possible I'll be there for the first time this year. Though only for one day, possibly the Sunday; we'll see, as it'll be very much a last minute decision.

It is, and I'm not. [Frown] But Mr Miffy [faints with shock] himself has suggested we book a weekend a deux in the area for next year. Then we can duck in and out by the day as the fancy takes us. I'm too old to enjoy 'getting filthy together ' any more. [see Vikki Pollard and Arietty in the New Wine thread]; had enough of that when we were in France. [Big Grin]

Mr M needs - copious supplies of beer, music, and ...yet more copious supplies of beer and he'll be happy. Oh and assurances that at no point will anybody attempt to persuade him that Jesus Wants Him for a Sunbeam. [Paranoid] I need copious Nice Cups of Tea, and the chance to contemplate my navel (preferably not at the same time!)So I'm relying on you lot to post glowing reports post GB 2007, and you might just see us there the following year!

--------------------
"I don't feel like smiling." "You're English dear; fake it!" (Colin Firth "Easy Virtue")
Growing Greenpatches

Posts: 4729 | From: The Kitchen | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zealot en vacance
Shipmate
# 9795

- Posted      Profile for Zealot en vacance   Email Zealot en vacance   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Mr M needs - copious supplies of beer, music, and ...yet more copious supplies of beer and he'll be happy.

A reverend acquaintance was giving it out large a couple of weeks ago, on the qualities of the 'absolution ale' which will be one of the official drinks at this years event. Perhaps Mr M ought to reconsider?

--------------------
He said, "Love one another".

Posts: 2014 | From: Surface of planet Earth | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
dolphy

# 862

quote:
I'm too old to enjoy 'getting filthy together ' any more.

Miff, I think you are posting on the wrong thread [Two face] [Biased]

If you and Mr Miff do decide to be here for 2008, I know a great place that has tea on tap. [Biased]

--------------------

Screwtape
Moron
# 12661

- Posted      Profile for Screwtape         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Where are the Shipmates camping at Greenbelt?

--------------------
I am really too stupid to live.

Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

We're still awaiting any suggestions on that.

--------------------

Tractor Girl
Shipmate
# 8863

- Posted      Profile for Tractor Girl   Author's homepage   Email Tractor Girl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Not up for starting the suggestions,(I'd rather just go with what those who are good at planning think).

However, in terms of helping get rough numbers for how many people intend camping with the ship can I register 1 adult and 2 young people as very likely to be part of our ickle area.

Think that the numbers thing could be quite important, as would be knowing how many people have buggies, etc.

[ 05. August 2007, 16:52: Message edited by: Tractor Girl ]

--------------------
Patience, Firmness and Perseverance were my only weapons; and those I resolved to use to the utmost - Anne Bronte

Posts: 1114 | From: The field of life | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Pants

Emergency underwear
# 999

quote:
Originally posted by Pânts:
I'll prob get there fairly early and will happily try to find somewhere like we did last year. We ended up on the edge of 9 I think last year, but it certainly wasn't where planned as the planned area was already all taken. It did highlight the importance of getting peoples' mobile numbers so that we could let people know where we were though!

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  16  17  18 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016