homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » AS: Greenbelt 2007 (Page 8)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  16  17  18 

Source: (consider it) Thread: AS: Greenbelt 2007
iGeek

Number of the Feast
# 777

- Posted      Profile for iGeek   Author's homepage   Email iGeek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Auntie Doris:
I am hoping to bring a couple of my gorgeous (gay) friends with me this year. They seem to be a bit reluctant to camp though. [Killing me]

When one *is* camp, "doing" it seems rather redundant, don't you think? [Razz]

[Edited to correct code]

[ 13. June 2007, 18:04: Message edited by: Flausa ]

Posts: 2150 | From: West End, Gulfopolis | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

- Posted      Profile for Auntie Doris   Author's homepage   Email Auntie Doris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cqg:
quote:
I am hoping to bring a couple of my gorgeous (gay) friends with me this year. They seem to be a bit reluctant to camp though. [Killing me]

When one *is* camp, "doing" it seems rather redundant, don't you think? [Razz]
I shall point that out to them. [Snigger]

Auntie Doris x

[Edited to correct code]

[ 13. June 2007, 18:04: Message edited by: Flausa ]

--------------------
"And you don't get to pronounce that I am not a Christian. Nope. Not in your remit nor power." - iGeek in response to a gay-hater :)

The life and times of a Guernsey cow

Posts: 6019 | From: The Rock at the Centre of the Universe | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Persephone Hazard

Ship's Wench
# 4648

- Posted      Profile for Persephone Hazard   Author's homepage   Email Persephone Hazard   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I hadn't really thought much about GB yet but having just read through this thread, I'm starting to get more and more excited about it. A very good friend of mine from Elsewhere will also be in attendance this year and I am very much looking forward to introducing you all - she and I intend to wreak much havoc over the course of the weekend!

I plan to bring gin with me this time. Beware.

--------------------
A picture is worth a thousand words, but it's a lot easier to make up a thousand words than one decent picture. - ken.

Posts: 1645 | From: London | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

- Posted      Profile for Auntie Doris   Author's homepage   Email Auntie Doris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Persephone Hazard:
I plan to bring gin with me this time. Beware.

[Eek!] You mean you didn't have gin with you last time?!!!

Auntie Doris x

--------------------
"And you don't get to pronounce that I am not a Christian. Nope. Not in your remit nor power." - iGeek in response to a gay-hater :)

Posts: 6019 | From: The Rock at the Centre of the Universe | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
DavidthesPecial
Apprentice
# 12708

- Posted      Profile for DavidthesPecial   Email DavidthesPecial   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I doubt we'll have car space for me to bring anything - is there any lovely cider available?
Posts: 47 | From: Sheffield | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged
Pants

Emergency underwear
# 999

- Posted      Profile for Pants   Email Pants   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Baileys.

Far nicer.

Who's was it anyway?!

--------------------
Many big thank yous to those who sponsored us.

I use £6m of military hardware to find hidden Tupperware in the woods.

Posts: 15217 | From: A grown up house | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
dolphy

Lady of Perpetual Responsiblity
# 862

- Posted      Profile for dolphy   Email dolphy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DavidthesPecial:
I've been scrabbling around in search of some means of proving I'm all studenty. I hope they'll accept a copy of a letter I found from ucas...

DavidthesPecial, you might want to look here:
Info

ETA: There is a UCAS place for those students in Gloucestershire, very close to the racecourse, perhaps you might contact them if you are still unsure.

[ 14. June 2007, 16:17: Message edited by: dolphy ]

--------------------
Looking forward to my rock moving closer again.

Posts: 15134 | From: my camper van | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
wesleyswig
Shipmate
# 5436

- Posted      Profile for wesleyswig   Author's homepage   Email wesleyswig   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DavidthesPecial:
I doubt we'll have car space for me to bring anything - is there any lovely cider available?

A fine organic beer tent with incredibly tasty cider on offer... one of the best innovations of recent years.

I'll be there, hopefully they'll do Beer & Hymns again.

regards
John

--------------------
"I am still a Methodist, You can never get it's special glow out of your blood" Ellen Wilkinson
Read my ramblings

Posts: 878 | From: Chained to my desk.... | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

quote:
Originally posted by wesleyswig:
I'll be there, hopefully they'll do Beer & Hymns again.

I have it on good authority that they will indeed be there!

Auntie Doris x

--------------------

iGeek

Number of the Feast
# 777

- Posted      Profile for iGeek   Author's homepage   Email iGeek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pânts:
Baileys.

Far nicer.

Who's was it anyway?!

Duty Free, IIRC.

(Oh, and thanks lovely Flausa for fixing my botched code).

ETA: expression of gratitude.

[ 14. June 2007, 18:18: Message edited by: cqg ]

Emma Louise

Storm in a teapot
# 3571

- Posted      Profile for Emma Louise   Email Emma Louise   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pânts:
Baileys.

Far nicer.

Who's was it anyway?!

I only remember the milkshake that most people only had little bits off while pants and I had several tumblers cos it was so nice...
Posts: 12719 | From: Enid Blyton territory. | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
DavidthesPecial
Apprentice
# 12708

- Posted      Profile for DavidthesPecial   Email DavidthesPecial   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
They accepted my ucas thing, thanks for the comments regarding that. And I look forward to singing with cider [Big Grin]

Baileys and meringue and icecream is lovely. Especially since it doesn't look like you're drinking, so those of us with parental supervision are likely to recieve fewer comments!

Posts: 47 | From: Sheffield | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged
Heydrich

Pathetic loser
# 12660

- Posted      Profile for Heydrich   Email Heydrich   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I finally got my application e-mail yesterday to be an assistant area manager at Greenbelt.

Are any other Shipmates volunteering for the festival?

Posts: 79 | From: Macclesfield | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged
Bittersweet
Shipmate
# 10483

- Posted      Profile for Bittersweet   Author's homepage   Email Bittersweet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My hubby's torn whether to work in the Tank again, or work for me on Scargill's stall at g:source (I swear they came up with the biggest double entendre making title they could just to spite me!)...
Posts: 237 | From: Here and Now | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Heydrich

Pathetic loser
# 12660

- Posted      Profile for Heydrich   Email Heydrich   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is Scargill's stall anything to do with the National Union of Miners? [Confused]
Pants

Emergency underwear
# 999

- Posted      Profile for Pants   Email Pants   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
(One of the current ads at the top is for the Scargill community.)

--------------------
Many big thank yous to those who sponsored us.

I use £6m of military hardware to find hidden Tupperware in the woods.

Posts: 15217 | From: A grown up house | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Heydrich

Pathetic loser
# 12660

I was rather hoping to meet King Arthure himself!
Bittersweet
Shipmate
# 10483

- Posted      Profile for Bittersweet   Author's homepage   Email Bittersweet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
(BIG sigh...)

eta (and thanks, Pants!)

[ 25. June 2007, 14:08: Message edited by: Bittersweet ]

Posts: 237 | From: Here and Now | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
iGeek

Number of the Feast
# 777

Checking the worship lineup, I see an event being sponsored by SoF.

Hmmm.

Paul W.

Shipmate
# 1450

- Posted      Profile for Paul W.   Author's homepage   Email Paul W.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ah, Simon's doing something on icons again. Cool, I went to a talk he did a year or two ago at GB, it was interesting.

I also note that yet another Shipmate is a contributor this year...

Paul W

--------------------
"It's just a ride" - Bill Hicks

Blog
Flickr

Posts: 2835 | From: Leeds, UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sophs

Sardonic Angel
# 2296

- Posted      Profile for sophs   Author's homepage   Email sophs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Paul W.:
Ah, Simon's doing something on icons again. Cool, I went to a talk he did a year or two ago at GB, it was interesting.

I also note that yet another Shipmate is a contributor this year...

Paul W

Aye, and in my own right too!
Posts: 5407 | From: searching saharas of sorrow | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
wesleyswig
Shipmate
# 5436

- Posted      Profile for wesleyswig   Author's homepage   Email wesleyswig   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
On the beer 'n Hymns front I am glad to see they shall be back, though no amount of potent organic toxins will make singing Shine Jesus Shine acceptable... it wasn't funny last time and won't be funny this time [Biased]

Oh and in response to who is doing what I'll be stewarding again on venues this year so do please stand and in line and don't consider sitting in the fire exits.

Regards
John

--------------------
"I am still a Methodist, You can never get it's special glow out of your blood" Ellen Wilkinson
Read my ramblings

Posts: 878 | From: Chained to my desk.... | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

quote:
Originally posted by wesleyswig:
On the beer 'n Hymns front I am glad to see they shall be back, though no amount of potent organic toxins will make singing Shine Jesus Shine acceptable... it wasn't funny last time and won't be funny this time [Biased]

Oh I dunno... I nearly wet my knickers... or maybe that was too much beer!

Auntie Doris x

--------------------

Yangtze
Shipmate
# 4965

- Posted      Profile for Yangtze   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
For a horrible moment it looked today as if I might have to give up GB this year because of work. Albeit work involving going to exotic countries.

But I stuck to my guns that this weekend is sacred and didn't let myself offer to give it up and phew looks like I can go earlier. Does mean I may well be turning up at the campsite straight from the airport though.

--------------------
Arthur & Henry Ethical Shirts for Men
organic cotton, fair trade cotton, linen

Sometimes I wonder What's for Afters?

Posts: 2022 | From: the smallest town in England | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
The Weeder
Shipmate
# 11321

- Posted      Profile for The Weeder   Author's homepage   Email The Weeder   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It looked as though I might have a bit of a problem too- all the team is going to Greenbelt this year. Thankfully, someone else from the congregation has volunteered to take the service, [Yipee]

--------------------
Still missing the gator

Posts: 2542 | From: LaLa Land | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

OK... so surely it is about time to find out who from the Ship is going to camp together....

Auntie Doris x

--------------------

Paul W.

Shipmate
# 1450

- Posted      Profile for Paul W.   Author's homepage   Email Paul W.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Tom and myself will be camp together. [Big Grin]

Paul W

[ 08. July 2007, 08:28: Message edited by: Paul W. ]

--------------------
"It's just a ride" - Bill Hicks

Blog
Flickr

Posts: 2835 | From: Leeds, UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

quote:

Well that goes with out saying Paul. [Biased]

Auntie Doris x

--------------------

The Weeder
Shipmate
# 11321

- Posted      Profile for The Weeder   Author's homepage   Email The Weeder   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
OK... so surely it is about time to find out who from the Ship is going to camp together....

Auntie Doris x

Will there be a chance for those of us who are not camping with Shipmates to get together with you at some point?

--------------------
Still missing the gator

Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

With me personally or with all Shipmates? [Biased]

If it is the latter then usually there is a Ship Meet at the Winged Ox on the Friday evening.

Auntie Doris x

--------------------

Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

But, where will Annie and Matthew be camping?

--------------------
Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it.

Posts: 32413 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

quote:
Originally posted by Alan Cresswell:
quote:

But, where will Annie and Matthew be camping?
As far away as possible. [Biased]

Auntie Doris x

--------------------

GeordieDownSouth
Shipmate
# 4100

- Posted      Profile for GeordieDownSouth   Email GeordieDownSouth   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
On the shipmates involved front I can also confirm that Sounds of Salvation will be back with multiple slots, though the only one I can confirm definitely is the Monday 9.30am worship slot in Stage 2, which we are always amazed at the turn out for.

We'll also be back on the Humanic/YMCA stage at least twice over the weekend.

And I'm surprised to find myself more excited by the presence of Billy Bragg than Delirious.

--------------------
----------------------

No longer down south.

Posts: 689 | From: Birmingham | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
ken
Ship's Roundhead
# 2460

- Posted      Profile for ken     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GeordieDownSouth:
And I'm surprised to find myself more excited by the presence of Billy Bragg than Delirious.

You are suprised to find yourself developing taste?

--------------------
Ken

L’amor che move il sole e l’altre stelle.

Posts: 39579 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
GeordieDownSouth
Shipmate
# 4100

- Posted      Profile for GeordieDownSouth   Email GeordieDownSouth   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm surprised that I'm getting old.

--------------------
----------------------

No longer down south.

ken
Ship's Roundhead
# 2460

- Posted      Profile for ken     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

But so are Delirious.

And Billy Bragg's best-known songs were written when he was a lot younger than they are now.

And Stu in Delirious is only about 5 years younger than Billy Bragg anyway...

--------------------
Ken

The Weeder
Shipmate
# 11321

quote:
With me personally or with all Shipmates? [Biased]

If it is the latter then usually there is a Ship Meet at the Winged Ox on the Friday evening.

Auntie Doris x

[Snigger]
I will try to make that, Auntie D.

--------------------
Still missing the gator

GeordieDownSouth
Shipmate
# 4100

quote:
Originally posted by ken:
quote:

But so are Delirious.

And Billy Bragg's best-known songs were written when he was a lot younger than they are now.

And Stu in Delirious is only about 5 years younger than Billy Bragg anyway...

All true. But I suspect that in the respective crowds I'd stick out like a dodgy uncle at one, and be patronised becuase I've only just started shaving at another.

In which case I'll probably slink off to the wonderful russian roulette arena of etertainment which is the performance cafe. Where no doubt either Billy or Delirious will be doing a spontaneous gig under some artfully assumed name. I shall then retire to the beer tent which will have sold out of beer, fail to get into any of the late night comedy, meet lots of friends for 2 minutes each and spend the whole day walking.

--------------------
----------------------

No longer down south.

Duck
Shipmate
# 10181

- Posted      Profile for Duck   Email Duck   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I will be volunteering at GB, with the children's team - particularly Additional Needs.
I am very much looking forward to it - I went for the first time last year and loved it.
Hope to meet some of you there.

You should all go to Sophs' booklaunch. That way I can stand there and say 'I ate pizza with that Famous Author, you know!' [Cool] Seriously, going on her varoius alt-worship / campaigning / reflective / stuff from the last few years, it will be good. Very good. & I will be able to say I know a Famous Greenbelt Author [Overused]

--------------------
'Truth is my authority, not authority my truth' - Mary Dyer, Quaker martyr.

Posts: 1014 | From: Lots of planets have a north | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

quote:
Originally posted by Duck:
Very good. & I will be able to say I know a Famous Greenbelt Author [Overused]

Isn't Dave Walker famous enough? [Biased]

Auntie Doris x

--------------------

Flausa

Mad Woman
# 3466

- Posted      Profile for Flausa     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Or Steve Tompkin's for that matter.
Posts: 4610 | From: bonny Scotland | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
or, Simon Jenkins

Great reviews BTW. I particularly liked
quote:
a sin in the making!
I saw this book in my local shop and it dawned on me that the authour may have not been blessed to have the word of god with them. The cover picture does not entice the readers and followers of god in with a bolt of lightning coming from the true one down to earth. This represents the apocalypse and the end of the world. This will not sell your book!! I am deeply offended and hope that your place in heaven can be redeemed by our saviour and alot of praying! Thanks be to god, Amen.

which, for some reason no-one found helpful.

--------------------
Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it.

Posts: 32413 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Geneviève

Mother-Hatting Cat Lover
# 9098

- Posted      Profile for Geneviève   Email Geneviève   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alan Cresswell:
or, Simon Jenkins

Great reviews BTW. I particularly liked
quote:
a sin in the making!
I saw this book in my local shop and it dawned on me that the authour may have not been blessed to have the word of god with them. The cover picture does not entice the readers and followers of god in with a bolt of lightning coming from the true one down to earth. This represents the apocalypse and the end of the world. This will not sell your book!! I am deeply offended and hope that your place in heaven can be redeemed by our saviour and alot of praying! Thanks be to god, Amen.

which, for some reason no-one found helpful.
[Killing me] [Killing me]

[ 11. July 2007, 20:36: Message edited by: DaisyM ]

--------------------
"Ineffable" defined: "I cannot and will not be effed with." (Courtesy of CCTooSweet in Running the Books)

Posts: 4336 | From: Eastern US | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
sophs

Sardonic Angel
# 2296

- Posted      Profile for sophs   Author's homepage   Email sophs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
But Dave, Steve and Simon have all done things there before, and this is the first time I'm actually standing up at Greenbelt and reading things I wrote as me, instead of "sophie from Visions".

Plus, I appriciate the [Overused] - I have written a book, and been fairly quiet about doing so (apart from my blog and real life friends).

Posts: 5407 | From: searching saharas of sorrow | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sophs:
this is the first time I'm actually standing up at Greenbelt and reading things I wrote as me, instead of "sophie from Visions".

For everyone there is a first time and that is very important for them. Don't ever feel it is overshadowed by the fact others have done it first. Standing up as yourself for the first time takes real courage.

Jengie

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Doc Tor
Deepest Red
# 9748

- Posted      Profile for Doc Tor     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The first time I 'did it' at Greenbelt, I was terrified. Not least because John Peck was in the front row.

Now I am an old hand I still get terrified. Meh. But come along anyway and see me make a fool of myself. Booksigning to follow afterwards.

--------------------
Forward the New Republic

Posts: 9131 | From: Ultima Thule | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
ken
Ship's Roundhead
# 2460

quote:
I shall then retire to the beer tent which will have sold out of beer,

Last year (2006) the Organic Beer Tent didn't sell out of beer till after midnight on the last night.

They still had cider left, and were trying to empty the barrels at a pound a pint. Which is the only excuse I have for my behaviour. At least four other Shipmates were there at the time. I draw the veil of cronegiality over their behaviour.

[ 13. July 2007, 00:01: Message edited by: ken ]

--------------------
Ken

Papio

Ship's baboon
# 4201

- Posted      Profile for Papio   Email Papio   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ken:
till after midnight

According to the stories that I heard about Certain Shipmates, to say "after midnight" is a bit like saying that Tony Blair became Prime Minister after the Magna Carta. [Razz] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Infinite Penguins.
My "Readit, Swapit" page
My "LibraryThing" page

Posts: 12176 | From: a zoo in England. | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Duck
Shipmate
# 10181

- Posted      Profile for Duck   Email Duck   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Dave Walker, Steve Tompkins, and Simon Jenkins may all be Famous Greenbelt Authors, but none of them have ever let me sit on their bed and eat pizza, so they aren't my friends (they can be if they want, but they aren't yet). Nor have I ever built a Dalek with any of these esteemed authors. I don't think you can be properly said to *know* a Famous Greenbelt Author until you have loaded their Dalek onto a train.

Still, do not let my partiality put you off. A few years of regular Liturgy According To Sophs has convinced even this recalcitrant Quaker Fundamentalist that all that funny messing round with words and plasticine and stuff might not be such a bad thing after all (that *is* what Proper Church Services do, isn't it - paint flowerpots?).
I look forward to the book - with My Famous Greenbelt Author Friend's Name On The Cover [Cool] [Overused]

--------------------
'Truth is my authority, not authority my truth' - Mary Dyer, Quaker martyr.

Posts: 1014 | From: Lots of planets have a north | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
ken
Ship's Roundhead
# 2460

quote:
Originally posted by Duck:
Dave Walker, Steve Tompkins, and Simon Jenkins may all be Famous Greenbelt Authors, but none of them have ever let me sit on their bed and eat pizza, so they aren't my friends

But all of them have at least once bought me a pint. As I am a Bloke, that counts.

--------------------
Ken

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  16  17  18 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016