homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Circus: KOQ07 - Knockout Quiz 2007 (Page 13)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  18  19  20 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Circus: KOQ07 - Knockout Quiz 2007
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Also-ran.

Note to "Angel" fans: The link is to the Wolfram site. Does that mean Pi is a devilish number? [Biased]

Pie cornucopia!

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

- Posted      Profile for Patdys     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Golden key, I think Merteseger has already proved to be a pi fan...

--------------------
Marathon run. Next Dream. Australian this time.

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
n isn't pi. just means "unknown number here"

are you thinking of ln (e)? that's slightly more complicated...

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Mertseger

Faerie Bard
# 4534

- Posted      Profile for Mertseger   Author's homepage   Email Mertseger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
No, PatDYS was correct, I did say π (pi) it's just that the Greek font used by UBB is pretty poor. I'd also point out that strictly speaking 3.14159 is quite a bit different than &pi (though it's a good decimal approximation); thus, Golden Key's pick is perfectly legitimate under the current rules.

--------------------
Go and be who you are:
The Body of Christ,
The Goddess of Body,
The Manifest Song of Faerie.

Posts: 1765 | From: Oakland, CA, USA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Imaginary Friend

Real to you
# 186

- Posted      Profile for Imaginary Friend   Email Imaginary Friend   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by comet:
are you thinking of ln (e)? that's slightly more complicated...

surely ln(e) = 1 doesn't it, and you've already picked that.

Anyhow, pedantry aside, I'll have 18 for no particular reason.

--------------------
"We had a good team on paper. Unfortunately, the game was played on grass."
Brian Clough

Posts: 9455 | From: Left a bit... Right a bit... | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
aha! caught out by a font. it did look like n to me, not... pi. I can't find the character.

sorry for that.

--------------------

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Well, Mertseger's post only showed "n" on my computer. (Good choice, I thought.) And I'm an also-ran, so it doesn't much matter, IMHO.

--------------------
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

- Posted      Profile for Patdys     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I think the general charity and good humour displayed here could qualify as......

Wait for it.....

Humble pi.
(I'll accept the dummy for that joke. [Big Grin] )

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

PATDYS,

groan. [Biased]

--------------------

Liberty

ship's football fanatic
# 713

- Posted      Profile for Liberty   Email Liberty   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 

--------------------
"I'ma be what I set out to be, without a doubt, undoubtedly"

Posts: 1879 | From: SW2 to 20009 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
chicklegirl
Shipmate
# 11741

- Posted      Profile for chicklegirl   Author's homepage   Email chicklegirl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I choose lucky (for me) number 8.

--------------------
If you want to be happy, be.
~ Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 916 | From: Sixth Circle of Hell | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

- Posted      Profile for Quizmaster   Author's homepage   Email Quizmaster   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Just to encourage more Also Rans to post (and thus try to ensure an elimination)

As that is the delimiter you have to pick one of the gaps in the middle now.

--------------------
The more questions I ask the more I ask fewer questions.
OR=========================================
The wise person does not know all the answers, but always asks the right questions.

Posts: 3326 | From: Exeter, Devon | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wet Kipper
Circus Runaway
# 1654

- Posted      Profile for Wet Kipper   Email Wet Kipper   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 

--------------------
- insert randomly chosen, potentially Deep and Meaningful™ song lyrics here -

Posts: 9841 | From: further up the Hill | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ann

Curious
# 94

- Posted      Profile for Ann   Email Ann   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Wet Kipper:

Oi! Wait in line!

--------------------
Ann

Posts: 3271 | From: IO 91 PI | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wet Kipper
Circus Runaway
# 1654

- Posted      Profile for Wet Kipper   Email Wet Kipper   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
sorry, Ann

--------------------
- insert randomly chosen, potentially Deep and Meaningful™ song lyrics here -

Posts: 9841 | From: further up the Hill | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ann

Curious
# 94

- Posted      Profile for Ann   Email Ann   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Ann

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Nineteen

(Yes it was the definitive Grange Hill headmistress.)

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

To avoid proofreading an essay,

yet to sink a shovel
Rugasaw
Rugmaker

1 Comet
3 Mertseger (rounded)
3 Golden Key (rounded)
3 Sharkshooter
4 Ann
6 Jedijudy
8 chicklegirl
9 Flags Fiend
11 Icklejen
13 Caty the Southerner
14 Wet Kipper
15 Hart
17 Lady A
18 Davelarge
19 Pure as Snow
20 Quizmaster

Oi, Doublethink, 19, that's mine (pun intended)

[ 24. October 2007, 20:06: Message edited by: Pure as the Driven Yellow Snow ]

--------------------

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Oh bugger.

I choose, erm, .....

Five in order to look alive - at least until I step on a mine.

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

- Posted      Profile for Quizmaster   Author's homepage   Email Quizmaster   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I must be going soft.

Another 24 hours for the remaining two.

[Yipee]

--------------------
The wise person does not know all the answers, but always asks the right questions.

The Rogue
Shipmate
# 2275

- Posted      Profile for The Rogue   Email The Rogue   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Newest also-ran taking 10.

If this proves to be my last footstep on this planet then my last thoughts were "You must have heard of Reg Cox"

--------------------
If everyone starts thinking outside the box does outside the box come back inside?

Posts: 2507 | From: Toton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
rugasaw
Shipmate
# 7315

- Posted      Profile for rugasaw   Email rugasaw   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'll choose 12. Although I personally like e I am sticking with 12.

--------------------
Treat the earth well, It was not given to you by your parents. It was loaned to you by your children. -Unknown

Posts: 2716 | From: Houston | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
rugasaw
Shipmate
# 7315

- Posted      Profile for rugasaw   Email rugasaw   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Well, one of us rugs have posted. We'll just wait and see if the other one does.

--------------------
Treat the earth well, It was not given to you by your parents. It was loaned to you by your children. -Unknown

Adam.

Like as the
# 4991

- Posted      Profile for Adam.   Author's homepage   Email Adam.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Quizmaster:
I must be going soft.

Another 24 hours for the remaining two.

[Yipee]

Either soft, or harsh on the rest of us!

--------------------
Ave Crux, Spes Unica!
Preaching blog

Posts: 8164 | From: Notre Dame, IN | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

mugraker! paging mugraker! please respond to the KOQ, please!

--------------------

Rugmaker
Shipmate
# 10728

- Posted      Profile for Rugmaker   Email Rugmaker   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
You called!

With many thanks to QM for realising that I had a day off yesterday without me evn telling him, I choose 2

--------------------
Waiting to think of something witty to put here.

Posts: 1319 | From: London | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

I can now reveal who stepped on the mine.

Ker B O O O O O M .........

C g k e i h c l l r

Chicklegirl was blown to pieces but as she is an Also Ran nobody gets eliminated this time.

I did pick the number in advance.

Each Individual Gets His/her Turn.

Check the post.

Qualifiers:

Ann
Caty the Southerner
Comet
Davelarge
Doublethink
Flags Fiend
Hart
Icklejen
Jedijudy
Lady A
Pure as Snow
Rugasaw
Rugmaker

--------------------

Adam.

Like as the
# 4991

- Posted      Profile for Adam.   Author's homepage   Email Adam.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Phew.

Why does that round so much more stressful than any of the previous rounds, most of which actually involved some measure of skill?

--------------------
Ave Crux, Spes Unica!
Preaching blog

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

[Yoda Voice]
mmmm...

devious, our Quizmaster is.

observe his posts closer, I must.

yes.

mmmm....
[/Yoda Voice]

--------------------

Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

ROUND TWELVE : WORLD SERIES BASEBALL

quote:
Originally posted by Hart:
I remember we pushed last year for a baseball round. Did it ever happen? Will this year be our year?

You win. I know you want it. You have got it.

You have to predict the final score of the World Series Baseball by 22:00 English Time on Friday 26th October.

Because I expect more than one person to correctly predict the overall result the tiebreaker will be the innings scores for the final match.

You must follow the format:

INNINGS
1 0 0
2 0 0
3 0 0
4 0 0
5 0 0
6 0 0
7 0 0
8 0 0
9 0 1

Do not mention the teams, it will be whoever bats first followed by whoever bats second.

So the elimination process is as follows:
a) Team called as winners
b) Overall score
c) Closest to actual innings in final match
d) Each Inning from 1 through to 9 in that order

I think I have covered everything there and you can work out how long you have to relax once you have posted your entry.

--------------------

RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Quizmaster, the World Series is a best of seven series, the first game of which was held last night (the Red Sox spanked the Rockies 13-1). The second game is tonight (Thursday, Oct 25), starting in a few hours. On Friday there is no game. The earliest the whole thing will be decided will be with the fourth game, which is this Sunday.

So you might want to re-think this -- maybe specify that people guess the score of the final game, whenever that turns out to be?

[ 25. October 2007, 22:12: Message edited by: RuthW ]

Posts: 24453 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Adam.

Like as the
# 4991

By "overall score", I take it QM means how many games each team wins. As Ruth explained, it's first to 4 and the Sox have already won one. It's not clear when we have to post by (people waiting until after tonight will have somewhat of an advantage), but I'll be brinkly and post.

I'm betting on the Sox, 4-0. The fourth game is in Colorado so the Red Sox, as the away team, will be at bat first. I'll make the following guess for the innings scores.

1 0 0
2 0 0
3 1 0
4 3 1
5 0 0
6 0 0
7 1 2
8 0 0
9 1 0

--------------------
Ave Crux, Spes Unica!
Preaching blog

jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I think the Red Sox will win it in the fifth game, Sox four games, Rockies one game.

My prediction for the last game is:
1 1 0
2 0 0
3 2 1
4 0 0
5 0 0
6 1 1
7 0 1
8 3 0
9 0 1

So the Red Sox win the fifth game 7 to 4.

Go Red Sox!!! [Big Grin] [Yipee]

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
rugasaw
Shipmate
# 7315

I think that this is a suspiciously vague instructions that could easily be to throw us. So I shall say Boston with the overall score to be 2-4

1 0 0
2 1 0
3 0 0
4 1 2
5 0 0
6 0 0
7 0 0
8 0 0
9 0 2

I am also calling a walk-off home run by Manny Ramirez.

--------------------

Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

I think that this is a suspiciously vague instruction because 'The World Series of Baseball' probably doesn't include as much of the World as some may believe. [Biased] .

Anyway, I go for (a)Sox (sans Fox ) 4 to beat the Rockies 2 in (b)six games.

(c) and (d) In the final match

1 0 0
2 1 0
3 1 1
4 2 0
5 0 1
6 0 0
7 3 1
8 1 1
9 0 0

total 8 4

--------------------

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

Red Sox over Rockies 4 games to 0.

final game on Sunday:

1 0 0
2 1 0
3 2 0
4 0 0
5 0 2
6 0 0
7 1 1
8 0 3
9 0 0

final score of last game: Rox 4 Sox 6

Go Red Sox!!!

--------------------

Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

PLUSH Points

Sorry I am a bit behind - I will catch up.

7 0 0 -1 0 Comet : Inability to spell feeling
7 0 1 0 0 Pure as Snow : For the link to the spoof advert
7 0 1 -1 0 The Rogue : I am not sure your logic works there
7 0 0 1 1 Flags Fiend : Good advice for a fellow competitor
7 0 1 -1 0 Jedijudy : We have had too much subjectivity already
7 0 0 -1 0 Annie P : Who would be mad enough to read all that?
7 0 1 1 0 Doublethink : Good choice. No routes.
7 0 0 1 1 Rugasaw : Trust me, I usually find a way round problems
7 0 1 0 0 Comet : Dream on
7 0 0 1 0 Caty the Southerner : For resolving the link
7 0 1 0 0 Comet : A very well told and touching story
7 0 1 0 0 Golden Key : Great idea if you have lots of odd sized books
7 1 0 0 0 Flags Fiend : I have only ever been six feet under once - 1963
7 0 1 0 0 Rugasaw : That's because if you kill one you save thousands
7 0 1 0 0 Mertseger : For that rendition of These are the Daves I know
7 0 0 1 1 Davelarge : For that heads up on the channel rebranding

8 2 0 0 0 Icklejen : Brilliant Ickle, and very funny
8 0 1 0 0 Chicklegirl : For the poem
8 0 0 -1 0 The Rogue : The Rules are flexible for Also Rans
8 0 1 0 0 Quizmaster : Did you ever find a quote?
8 0 1 0 0 Chicklegirl : I am not sure I believe you about those hats
8 0 1 0 0 Pure as Snow : I do like that quote
8 0 0 0 1 Rugmaker : Useful information for a busy guy like me
8 0 0 0 2 Ann : A clever post in so many ways
8 0 0 1 0 Pure as Snow : I am planning on a W award next year
8 0 0 1 0 Comet : Brilliant appropriate link to another thread
8 0 1 0 0 Chelley : You can have a 'weird' point with impunity
8 0 0 0 2 Pure as Snow : Two helpful posts in a row
8 0 0 1 0 Jedijudy : For predicting the future
8 0 1 0 0 Comet : A truly strange idea
8 0 0 1 0 Quizmaster : Also Rans have been subdued this year
8 0 0 1 0 Gwai : Encouraging lunacy
8 0 1 0 0 Hart : A fascinating interlude there
8 0 0 0 1 Caty the Southerner : Some excellent links there
8 0 1 0 0 Chicklegirl : For taking the poetry round seriously
8 1 1 0 0 Rugmaker : For a completely inappropriate title
8 0 0 -1 0 Davelarge : Get on with it wimp!
8 0 0 1 1 Sharkshooter : Encouraging others is cool

9 0 0 -1 0 Quizmaster : Touting for trade?
9 0 0 0 1 Wet Kipper : Let's have a chemistry poem then
9 0 1 1 0 Pure as Snow : Building the connection
9 0 0 1 0 Wet Kipper : That was quick, I only just asked
9 0 0 0 1 Flags Fiend : Thank you for that chemistry poem
9 0 0 1 0 Pure as Snow : How do you find these links?
9 0 0 -1 0 Rugasaw : Lacking self assurance
9 0 0 1 0 Doublethink : Living up to your name
9 0 1 0 0 Comet : That poem really touched me
9 0 0 1 0 Rugmaker : Your Cleveland entry was accepted
9 0 1 0 0 Davelarge : I can use that - Erudite Reprobate
9 0 0 1 0 The Rogue : Good challenge
9 0 0 1 0 Rugmaker : Great riposte
9 0 0 1 0 The Rogue : I declare the war a draw
9 0 1 0 0 Icklejen : A direct line to the maker helps
9 0 0 1 0 Chicklegirl : Well done on finding the link
9 0 0 1 0 Ann : A title contender to be sure
9 0 1 0 0 Hart : Keep pushing, you never know!
9 0 1 1 0 Pure as Snow : I assume you assume I assumed
9 0 0 0 1 Caty the Southerner : Good helpful links
9 0 0 0 1 Sharkshooter : Thanks for the help
9 0 1 0 0 Pure as Snow : You as well PATDYS?
9 0 0 1 0 Caty the Southerner : Congratulations on "arriving"
9 0 0 0 1 Doublethink : Nice link
9 0 0 0 1 Mertseger : Keeping Rugmaker in the quiz
9 0 1 0 0 Comet : For the anagrams of the team nicknames
9 0 0 0 1 Golden Key : For the link

--------------------

flags_fiend
Shipmate
# 12211

- Posted      Profile for flags_fiend   Email flags_fiend   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I don't understand this at all, so i have just made up numbers so I hope they make sense.

1 0 0
2 2 0
3 0 0
4 1 3
5 2 0
6 0 0
7 0 0
8 1 0
9 1 1

Red Sox, overall score 7-4

--------------------
"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."

Posts: 238 | From: UK | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Rugmaker
Shipmate
# 10728

- Posted      Profile for Rugmaker   Email Rugmaker   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Rockies 4 Red Sox 3 (I'm a Blue Jays fan, I just can't back the Red Sox!

Final game box score:

INNINGS
1 0 0
2 0 0
3 2 0
4 0 1
5 0 2
6 0 0
7 1 0
8 0 0
9 0 0
10 0 0
11 1 0

Some extra innings just to spice things up a bit! (For non baseball people, they keep playing "sudden death" until somebody wins if scores are level after 9 innings!)

--------------------

Caty S.

I read, therefore I am.
# 11996

- Posted      Profile for Caty S.   Email Caty S.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Red Sox to win 4-2.

I predict that the innings score in the final game will be:

1 0 2
2 1 0
3 1 0
4 1 1
5 0 3
6 0 0
7 1 2
8 0 0
9 1 x

Those unfamiliar with baseball may find these useful:

Baseball for beginners
Beginners guide to baseball
2007 World Series
Major League Baseball

Then of course there are the er, not entirely impartial sources of information such as this and this.

Oh, and this, although I'm afraid I don't know where a translation into Proper English may be found. [Big Grin]

One of the worst things about moving from my last address to here, was that I moved from a house with channel 5 and NASN to a house with no satellite TV (and I can't afford it by myself) and a local transmitter that doesn't broadcast channel 5. I miss baseball. [Frown]

[ 26. October 2007, 10:16: Message edited by: caty the southerner ]

Posts: 2119 | From: Devon | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged
Lady A

Narnian Lady
# 3126

- Posted      Profile for Lady A   Author's homepage   Email Lady A   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I think the game will be very close.

1 00
2 10
3 00
4 00
5 00
6 11
7 00
8 00
9 00

So, whichever team goes first will get 2 runs, the second team will get one. I predict the Red Sox will win.

Posts: 2545 | From: The Lion's Mane, Narnia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Rugmaker
Shipmate
# 10728

So as things stand, if the Rockies win the series, I win the quiz, right? [Big Grin]

--------------------

Adam.

Like as the
# 4991

In case any of you weren't watching last night... Colorado 1 -- Boston 2. The only thing this makes me worry about is my idea that the Rockies will get 3 runs in the last game.

BTW, Rugmaker, I think if the Rockies win, it's not the case that everyone else gets knocked out, but rather we then see who did worse on predicting how many games each team would win (so that'd be the 4 and 0ers), and then look at who did worst on predicting the score in the last game.

--------------------
Ave Crux, Spes Unica!
Preaching blog

Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

I have to have a go, and I would love to go against the grain, but I cannot.

Red Sox 4-1

INNINGS
1 1 0
2 0 0
3 0 0
4 0 0
5 0 0
6 0 0
7 0 0
8 0 0
9 0 0

[ 26. October 2007, 17:52: Message edited by: Quizmaster ]

--------------------

Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

The Dealine has now passed but we will wait until Monday for a decision.

You might like to try and get away with it if you have not posted, and I may just let you.

--------------------

rugasaw
Shipmate
# 7315

For all those that posted a Boston win 4-2 and had a score of the game such as

9 4 1

Game 6 will be a home game for Boston and the Home team always bats last.

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

Oops ...

Red Sox 0-3

INNINGS
1 0 1
2 1 0
3 0 0
4 0 0
5 1 0
6 0 1
7 0 1
8 0 0
9 1 0

--------------------

Ann

Curious
# 94

Ack - this is what happens when I'm shuttling children around during half term. Not that I'd know a baseball score if it bit me somewhere painful to sit down afterwards.

On the off chance that I can slide in (and that my numbers make any sense at all)

Red Sox

1 2 3
2 3 2
3 0 1
4 1 0
5 1 2
6 2 1
7 1 3
8 3 1
9 0 1

(I feel the same way as I used to when the PE teacher was showing us how to do something (anything) - there's obviously a right way to do it, but I miss it, every time.)

--------------------
Ann

Adam.

Like as the
# 4991

Ann -- I hope you're right, just because it would be an incredibly exciting game that you've predicted!

--------------------
Ave Crux, Spes Unica!
Preaching blog

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

{Also-ran.}

My number series for the Series:

(Let the Reader understand!)

1 0 3
2 1 1
3 1 8
4 2 5
5 3 3
6 5 2
7 8 1
8 1 1
9 3 0

24-24

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  18  19  20 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016