homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » AS: Touched by Suicide

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.    
Source: (consider it) Thread: AS: Touched by Suicide
rabcpresbyterian
Shipmate
# 12060

- Posted      Profile for rabcpresbyterian   Email rabcpresbyterian   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sorry, not sure is this the best place for this thread ?

I wondered if people would appreciate a place to remember anyone they have lost to suicide.

I don't know if it's appropriate to name names but do what seems right for you.

I'll start...

My father-in-law and my dear friend

[ 01. November 2009, 00:36: Message edited by: Erin ]

--------------------
Any man's death diminishes me, for I am part of mankinde - John Donne

Posts: 894 | From: here be dragons | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks, I think this is a good idea.

Shyam was only 14 - his father and his uncle had both committed suicide previously and he missed his dad so much.

He died 17 May 2004.

[Votive]

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My cousin and Anglican godfather, Tom.

Some kids from my high school in the university years. Hans and Paul.

[Votive]

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
New Yorker
Shipmate
# 9898

- Posted      Profile for New Yorker   Email New Yorker   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
One special person who brought much joy and allowed me to see much more of the world than I ever knew. It's been 7 years, 6 months, and 29 days.

Recently, my cousin of whom I have photos showing her holding me as a newborn babe. She took a slower approach to suicide.

Requiescat in pacem! [Votive]

Posts: 3193 | From: New York City | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
The Blessed Pangolin
Shipmate
# 13623

- Posted      Profile for The Blessed Pangolin   Email The Blessed Pangolin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My cousin, Billy. Handsome, intelligent, witty, mischievous, kind, and, sadly, ill. [Votive]
Posts: 460 | From: 30 arpents de neige | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged
Geneviève

Mother-Hatting Cat Lover
# 9098

- Posted      Profile for Geneviève   Email Geneviève   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Friend in a former parish, and others beloved by friends of mine.

[Votive]

--------------------
"Ineffable" defined: "I cannot and will not be effed with." (Courtesy of CCTooSweet in Running the Books)

Posts: 4336 | From: Eastern US | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
cattyish

Wuss in Boots
# 7829

- Posted      Profile for cattyish   Email cattyish   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A fellow student, trying to get away from what he saw as inevitable failure to "Where the streets have no name." [Votive]

OTOH, an older gentleman who almost succeeded but was saved by a skilled surgeon and a stay in a psychiatric ward, going home as a hopeful and well person. [Votive] for his life left to live.

And for someone who changed their mind, taking the difficult decision to try living again. God help them do it well. [Votive]

--------------------
...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived, this is to have succeeded.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1794 | From: Scotland | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A friend, who came to my church, trying to find a career that would work for him but failed the exams.

Jengie

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The daughter of a friend - I've known her since she was a small toddler, a contemporary of my own sons. She took her own life at the age of 17. [Votive]

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zwingli
Shipmate
# 4438

- Posted      Profile for Zwingli   Email Zwingli   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
For M___ K______, a high school acquaintance of mine, shot dead by police during a violent psychotic episode.
North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

- Posted      Profile for North East Quine   Email North East Quine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My cousin almost succeeded seven years ago this month. She wept when she woke up in hospital and realised she was still alive. She spent four months in hospital recovering and is badly scarred and partially disabled for life.
The only way to go from there was up.

Since then she has married a wonderful man and had two beautiful children.

She is my inspiration.

Thanks be to God. [Votive]

Posts: 6414 | From: North East Scotland | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Qupe
Shipmate
# 12388

- Posted      Profile for Qupe   Email Qupe   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
For S, aged 23, desperately ill with profound schizophrenia. Poor love. Lord look after this vulnerable one, now in your evelasting arms. [Votive]

--------------------
'Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.'

Posts: 802 | From: Down the road from the chocolate factory | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged
Tree Bee

Ship's tiller girl
# 4033

- Posted      Profile for Tree Bee   Email Tree Bee   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I often think of Elizabeth, a school friend suffering with hormonal problems, who used her father's gun to end her life in 1971 when she was 16.
May she rest in peace.

--------------------
"Any fool can make something complicated. It takes a genius to make it simple."
— Woody Guthrie
http://saysaysay54.wordpress.com

Posts: 5257 | From: me to you. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dormouse

Glis glis – Ship's rodent
# 5954

- Posted      Profile for Dormouse   Email Dormouse   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My sister in law who couldn't face becoming a "grumpy old woman" as she dealt with terrible tinnitus.

--------------------
What are you doing for Lent?
40 days, 40 reflections, 40 acts of generosity. Join the #40acts challenge for #Lent and let's start a movement. www.40acts.org.uk

Posts: 3042 | From: 'twixt les Bois Noirs & Les Monts de la Madeleine | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
For Pete, [Tear] My GP, who helped me survive being raped. [Votive]

For Anne Louise whose pain was too much to bear [Votive]

For Shane, who was kind and who loved trees. [Votive]

For Julian, bright, quirky and despairing. [Votive]

For Ann, who I hope has now discovered that nothing is unforgivable [Votive] .

Into Your hands O Lord...

Huia

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

We thank you that these people we have known are beyond the reach of darkness and despair, but not beyond the touch and care of your love. The ending of their earthly lives may seem senseless. We cannot fathom the anguish of mind they went through.

Forgive us for those times and ways we failed them. Help us to forgive them for any hurt we feel they have inflicted on us; help us to forgive ourselves for any harm we fear we may have caused them.

Give us grace to be content to release them to you, in the assurance and hope that you will show them the path of life and lead them to walk in your presence in the land of the living.

[Votive]

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Esmeralda

Ship's token UK Mennonite
# 582

- Posted      Profile for Esmeralda   Email Esmeralda   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My brother Stephen. It's nearly 33 years but it doesn't get any easier.

--------------------
I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand.

http://reversedstandard.wordpress.com/

Posts: 17415 | From: A small island nobody pays any attention to | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Rowen
Shipmate
# 1194

- Posted      Profile for Rowen   Email Rowen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My nephew Peter was 19, and had enough of terrible mental health problems... He took his life in 2000.

--------------------
"May I live this day… compassionate of heart" (John O’Donoghue)...

Posts: 4897 | From: Somewhere cold in Victoria, Australia | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

- Posted      Profile for Banner Lady   Email Banner Lady   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
For Jeremiah, the same age as my eldest daughter, who is now 27. They celebrated their first birthdays holding hands together as toddlers. Later, when his mother remarried, he took his stepfather's gun and shot himself dead. He was 16.

And for Blair, 17, who never felt at home anywhere. So much promise, so much pain. [Votive]

[ 06. October 2008, 21:24: Message edited by: Banner Lady ]

--------------------
Women in the church are not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be enjoyed.

Posts: 7080 | From: Canberra Australia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Salt
Shipmate
# 13962

- Posted      Profile for Salt   Email Salt   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
For my cousin who suffered from depression and did not want to be the burden to his family like his dad who was an extreme bipolar person and caused the family an immeasureable amount of pain and grief. [Votive]

--------------------
Sin boldly... but pray even bolder!

Posts: 60 | From: Bible belt, Bible thumpin Texas | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Beautiful Dreamer
Shipmate
# 10880

- Posted      Profile for Beautiful Dreamer   Author's homepage   Email Beautiful Dreamer   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
For Michael, who killed himself a year ago this past August. No one had a clue that anything was wrong, not even his wife or his best friend/cousin. He left a wife, a very young baby (2 mos at that time), and a lot of family and friends.

My sister, who has tried to kill herself before and has been hospitalized. She is in a good place right now, but it's been a long road.

--------------------
More where that came from
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Posts: 6028 | From: Outside Atlanta, GA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My Uncle Jack attempted suicide quite a few years ago by taking an overdose of his antideppressants. He immediatly regretted it, and fortunetly was able to get help fast enough to survive (though it was a close thing).

Sadly, though he recovered, the future was not kind to him (it was his eldest daughter and her daughter who were my cousins that were murdered later, and he never really recovered from that blow) and I almost think it might have been kinder for him if he had succeeded.

Would have been hell for the rest of the family, though, so I'm glad he didn't.

He finally died of natural causes about two years ago.

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
ErinBear
Shipmate
# 13173

- Posted      Profile for ErinBear   Email ErinBear   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
In memory of my church friend, Charlie W., who died about 1 1/2 years ago by suicide. I knew Charlie fairly well. We both had chronic severe pain, and were on disability. I talked with him many weeks after church. I felt concerned about him at times, mostly because he seemed to have trouble feeling awkward around people....I couldn't quite put my finger on it, and worried about him being isolated, even though I knew he had friends. When he committed suicide, it was a shock to us all. It was a particular shock to me, in that I was in the hospital at that time for my own severe depression. My friends did not tell me until I was discharged, and it was such hard news. I still feel sad all this time later, and wonder if there was more that we could have done to help Charlie, even while I recognize it was his own choice. sigh.

I hope Charlie is at peace with God now.

Amen. [Votive]

Posts: 2441 | From: California, USA | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged
rabcpresbyterian
Shipmate
# 12060

- Posted      Profile for rabcpresbyterian   Email rabcpresbyterian   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I thought I would name the people in my OP. Their names are Tom, who never got over losing his wife, and Ben, who couldn't find another way out of the darkness.

--------------------

JoannaP
Shipmate
# 4493

- Posted      Profile for JoannaP   Email JoannaP   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Adam [Votive]

I didn't know him well but assumed there would be lots of Sunday morning after-church chats to correct that and it was a shock to realise that there would not be.

He is now at peace.

--------------------
"Freedom for the pike is death for the minnow." R. H. Tawney (quoted by Isaiah Berlin)

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1877 | From: England | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
rexory
Shipmate
# 4708

- Posted      Profile for rexory   Author's homepage   Email rexory   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive] My mother. It's 45 years this Christmas. Just occasionally, I really wish she were still here.
[Votive] for the many suicides whose funerals I've conducted over the last 25 years, from a 9 yo boy whose grandmother had told him the day before, "I wish to God you'd never been born", to the 85 yo man facing charges of sexually abusing his granddaughters (I recently buried his 55 yo son who made the same decision "because life is too hard").
[Votive] for the various family members and friends who live with the "if only's" and the anger and hurt.

--------------------
Our first words on getting to heaven will be "Ohhh!", with an air of "Now I understand!" - CS Lewis, via Philip Yancey, "What Good is God", 2010

Posts: 2974 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scarlet

Mellon Collie
# 1738

- Posted      Profile for Scarlet         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
For my mother [Votive]

For Carol, my daughter's sister-in-law [Votive]

--------------------
They took from their surroundings what was needed... and made of it something more.
—dialogue from Primer

New Yorker
Shipmate
# 9898

- Posted      Profile for New Yorker   Email New Yorker   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I tend to think that suicide is an epidemic here in the US. And it's not talked about. What charitable organizations exist to try to prevent suicide? I am familiary with SPAN (Suicide Prevention Action Network). They're mainly a lobby group in DC working to promote anti-suicide legislation and mental health awareness.
Posts: 3193 | From: New York City | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
philip99a
Shipmate
# 13799

- Posted      Profile for philip99a   Email philip99a   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A member of the choir at my last church. He and I had buddied up on a parish piligrimage to the Holy Land two years earlier. He was an Electrical Engineer but when the big national project he was employed on was cancelled, he saw no future. He was a very shy guy and he just never talked about it until the careful explanatory note he left behind. I do wonder, if he'd been able to open up to someone, perhaps he'd still be alive.

--------------------
We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time T. S. Elliot (Four Quartets)

Posts: 1300 | From: Leicester (UK) | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
chiltern_hundred
Shipmate
# 13659

- Posted      Profile for chiltern_hundred   Author's homepage   Email chiltern_hundred   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Miles, a talented young man with an Oxford degree, who put himself under a train back in the early 80s. Nobody could figure out why.

Clive, who got up one day in the late 80s to set off to work, but never got there. Instead, he drove to the top of a multi-storey car park and threw himself off. He had had a history of drink problems and depression, but had seemed perfectly OK.

Simon, an altar server and former cathedral chorister, who hanged himself last year for no evident reason.

I miss them all still.

Requiescant in pace.

--------------------
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei

Posts: 691 | From: Duck City, UK | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged
rabcpresbyterian
Shipmate
# 12060

quote:
Originally posted by New Yorker:
I tend to think that suicide is an epidemic here in the US. And it's not talked about. What charitable organizations exist to try to prevent suicide? I am familiary with SPAN (Suicide Prevention Action Network). They're mainly a lobby group in DC working to promote anti-suicide legislation and mental health awareness.

I'll try to find out the names of two US speakers
I heard at an Irish conference.

--------------------

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
if we want to move a conversation on suicide epidemics and how they're handled to purgatory, I'll chip into the discussion as I can.

friends:
Wasillie, Tim, Robbie, Tina, Randy, Chad, Alan, Alexi, Nikita, Little Pete; Jenny who was my best friend when we were little; Dale, Clarence. and a few more who's names have escaped me.

and family - my cousins Shepard and Annie, and my grandmother Carolyn.

mostly [Votive] for those left behind who still hurt. Suicide is an inherently selfish choice.

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Please do. as comet suggested, keep the discussion of suicide prevention and help to Purgatory.

PeteC
AS Host

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
guinness girl

Ship's Barmaid
# 4391

- Posted      Profile for guinness girl   Email guinness girl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive] Ben, my schoolmate at 14. You seemed so full of joy.

[Votive] Matt, a regular at my pub who I knew well - I wish I'd known how you felt, though I know I couldn't have made a difference.

[Votive] Jane, my ex-workmate. So many people loved you so much.

--------------------
supplying people with laughs at my expense since 1982!

Posts: 463 | From: Leeds, England | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ronist
Shipmate
# 5343

- Posted      Profile for Ronist   Email Ronist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
For A

"I'm not(expletive)depressed. Something's gone wrong in my brain."

She hanged herself.

Posts: 827 | From: Vancouver Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Erroneous Monk
Shipmate
# 10858

- Posted      Profile for Erroneous Monk   Email Erroneous Monk   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My beautiful friend J. In two weeks it will have been six months. I still can't stop crying.

[Votive]

--------------------
And I shot a man in Tesco, just to watch him die.

Posts: 2950 | From: I cannot tell you, for you are not a friar | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Pants

Emergency underwear
# 999

- Posted      Profile for Pants   Email Pants   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
November 22 is evidently National Survivors of Suicide Day

--------------------
Many big thank yous to those who sponsored us.

I use £6m of military hardware to find hidden Tupperware in the woods.

Posts: 15217 | From: A grown up house | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Earwig

Pincered Beastie
# 12057

- Posted      Profile for Earwig   Author's homepage   Email Earwig   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
For Amy. [Votive]
Posts: 3120 | From: Yorkshire | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged
Hilda of Whitby
Shipmate
# 7341

- Posted      Profile for Hilda of Whitby   Email Hilda of Whitby   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
For Bonnie [Votive]

For my mother's father, whom I never met [Votive]

--------------------
"Born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world is mad."

Posts: 412 | From: Nickel City | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
lily pad
Shipmate
# 11456

- Posted      Profile for lily pad   Email lily pad   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
For Linda a daughter, mother, sister and aunt who cried out for help and died anyway [Votive]

For Kathryn a teen who beat cancer twice and decided she would be forgiven for wanting to be with God [Votive]

For David S. who was tortured to live between two worlds [Votive]

For David B. who didn't get the message that she forgave him and couldn't live anymore [Votive]

For the many others who couldn't face growing up [Votive]

--------------------
Sloppiness is not caring. Fussiness is caring about the wrong things. With thanks to Adeodatus!

Posts: 2468 | From: Truly Canadian | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
There is an elderly woman here in the village who is a bit of a nuisance to everybody but is generally looked out for and tolerated. She had two sons and two daughters, all of whom have died by their own hand long before I moved here.

Frankly I'm not surprised that she displays some strange behaviour.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Roseofsharon
Shipmate
# 9657

- Posted      Profile for Roseofsharon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
For my grandmother - 50 years ago.

For all those who have to deal with the aftermath of suicide, or a failed attempt.

[Votive] [Votive]

--------------------
Talk about books -any books- on our rejuvenatedforum http://www.bookgrouponline.com/index.php?

Posts: 3060 | From: Sussex By The Sea | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Alban
Shipmate
# 9047

- Posted      Profile for Alban   Email Alban   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My cousin Anna, 23 years old, a couple of years back.

--------------------
Whoever you are, wherever you go, Hophtrig is your friend!

Posts: 722 | From: Under a (long white) cloud | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Teeny
Apprentice
# 14007

- Posted      Profile for Teeny   Email Teeny   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
For Stewart, a troubled soul, and the nearest I ever had to a close friend.

I still miss him 5 years on

[']

Posts: 9 | From: Scotland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016