homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Circus: Knockout Quiz 2008 (Page 2)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  22  23  24 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Circus: Knockout Quiz 2008
Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

- Posted      Profile for Patdys     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Wet Kipper:
Hostly ahem

1 - no links in punctuation or in smilies. Any links posted must give reference to what they link to.

2- the rules about posting in English still apply, so no posting in code either, please

Wet Kipper
Circus Host

Firstly, I am sorry Wet Kipper.

Secondly, my second coded sentence has a delicious irony with your post. Thankyou.
(Lrf V xabj, V unira'g sbyybjrq gur ehyrf. Jul fubhyq guvf lrne or nal qvssrerag?) decoded with rot13 becomes (Yes I know, I haven't followed the rules. Why should this year be any different?). [Big Grin]

--------------------
Marathon run. Next Dream. Australian this time.

Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

- Posted      Profile for Quizmaster   Author's homepage   Email Quizmaster   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
In a break with tradition the first points are available before we actually start the quiz.

Points Allocation

--------------------
The more questions I ask the more I ask fewer questions.
OR=========================================
The wise person does not know all the answers, but always asks the right questions.

Posts: 3326 | From: Exeter, Devon | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
am I too late?

Asteroid

Thud.

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I don't think we've officially finished this round, so I believe you are right on time, comet! [Smile]

I think comet should get points for brevity!

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

- Posted      Profile for Quizmaster   Author's homepage   Email Quizmaster   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
While we are still collecting entrants:

INTERMEDIATE ROUND

You have to pick one of the other competitors in this quiz, and obviously they cannot have been chosen at the time you post your entry.

Examine this post again to determine or unlock the clues to extra smart points.

Listen to the nightingale as you sit in your wicker chair talking to an American sailor about a 1904 Darracq.

Good Luck at this stage and I hope to start the real KNOCKOUT after the weekend.

--------------------
The wise person does not know all the answers, but always asks the right questions.

Mertseger

Faerie Bard
# 4534

- Posted      Profile for Mertseger   Author's homepage   Email Mertseger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
<Grabs Pokeball>

Hart: I choose you! Biblical allusion attack, now!

--------------------
Go and be who you are:
The Body of Christ,
The Goddess of Body,
The Manifest Song of Faerie.

Posts: 1765 | From: Oakland, CA, USA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Adam.

Like as the
# 4991

- Posted      Profile for Adam.   Author's homepage   Email Adam.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Well, if you're asking, I'm mimicking Herod's step-daughter.

I pick Mertseger.

--------------------
Ave Crux, Spes Unica!
Preaching blog

Posts: 8164 | From: Notre Dame, IN | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I am obviously too tired to qualify for smart points.
I pick the pilgrim!

--------------------

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
rugasaw
Shipmate
# 7315

- Posted      Profile for rugasaw   Email rugasaw   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I pick rugasaw. He seems like an interesting figure.

--------------------
Treat the earth well, It was not given to you by your parents. It was loaned to you by your children. -Unknown

Posts: 2716 | From: Houston | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
chicklegirl
Shipmate
# 11741

- Posted      Profile for chicklegirl   Author's homepage   Email chicklegirl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I choose Geneviève. And here's why: http://www.donbrockway.com/Genevieve's%20History.htm

Sorry about the lame link. I tried (no kidding) a dozen times to make the URL work but for some reason the instant UBB code is not helping me out at all tonight. [Frown]

--------------------
If you want to be happy, be.
~ Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 916 | From: Sixth Circle of Hell | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I choose shipmate Comet, because comet Borrelly was discovered in 1904.

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Surfing Madness
Shipmate
# 11087

- Posted      Profile for Surfing Madness   Author's homepage   Email Surfing Madness   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I pick PanamaJack, it's a long shot but from his film choice he might know something about a 1904 Darracq!!

--------------------
I now blog about all my crafting! http://inspiredbybroadway.blogspot.co.uk

Posts: 1542 | From: searching for the jam | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

- Posted      Profile for Patdys     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Quizmaster conundrum
quote:
You have to pick one of the other competitors in this quiz, and obviously they cannot have been chosen at the time you post your entry.
I would do so.

But if I were to post their name, then they would be chosen at the time I posted it which clearly contravenes the rules.

But if I don't post their name, then no one knows who I picked, and that contravenes the rules.

So instead, I will bribe QM with some wine mixed with iocane powder. And then get involved in a land war in Asia.

--------------------

ephemera
Shipmate
# 13355

- Posted      Profile for ephemera     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I pick Geneviève, because she is a 1904 Darracq.

Geneviève says she is confused.
I'm confused.
We make a good pair.

--------------------
A cool small evening shrunk to a dog bark and the clank of a bucket -
And you listening. T. Hughes

The Great Gumby

Ship's Brain Surgeon
# 10989

- Posted      Profile for The Great Gumby   Author's homepage   Email The Great Gumby   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by ephemera:
I pick Geneviève, because she is a 1904 Darracq.

True, but chicklegirl got there first, which apparently means you're not allowed to.

I pick Paddy O'Furniture, which is an awful pun suggesting a wicker chair or similar.

--------------------
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. - Richard Feynman

A letter to my son about death

Posts: 5382 | From: Home for shot clergy spouses | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
The Great Gumby

Ship's Brain Surgeon
# 10989

- Posted      Profile for The Great Gumby   Author's homepage   Email The Great Gumby   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by rugasaw:
I pick rugasaw.

I like the lateral thinking, but didn't Quizmaster say you had to pick one of the other competitors?

--------------------
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. - Richard Feynman

Posts: 5382 | From: Home for shot clergy spouses | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Rugmaker
Shipmate
# 10728

- Posted      Profile for Rugmaker   Email Rugmaker   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I pick Quizmaster on the unwise assumption that he understands his own clue.

--------------------
Waiting to think of something witty to put here.

Posts: 1319 | From: London | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
The Great Gumby

Ship's Brain Surgeon
# 10989

quote:
Originally posted by Quizmaster:
Listen to the nightingale as you sit in your wicker chair talking to an American sailor about a 1904 Darracq.

I think there are 4 clues in this sentence, and it looks like we've got them all between us, although 2 people either haven't realised or are trying to be subtle.

The nightingale probably refers to Gilberto Gil's song of the same name, hence comet.

I think the wicker chair is Paddy O'F, as previously stated.

The American sailor is Panama Jack.

The 1904 Darracq is Genevieve.

Of course, Quizmaster advised us to examine the whole post again, so there may be other clues.

[Added link]

[ 10. September 2008, 08:22: Message edited by: The Great Gumby ]

--------------------

Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

Or does Nightingale equal chorister due to golden nightingale choir competition?

--------------------

Caty S.

I read, therefore I am.
# 11996

- Posted      Profile for Caty S.   Email Caty S.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I pick Doublethink
Posts: 2119 | From: Devon | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged
The Great Gumby

Ship's Brain Surgeon
# 10989

[Replying to Patdys]

Ooh, that's possible as well. Maybe there's more than one right answer. That's probably worth a try for anyone who hasn't made a choice yet.

[ 10. September 2008, 09:36: Message edited by: The Great Gumby ]

--------------------

Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Taking my lead from QM's cryptic post, I choose Roy Scheider.

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Imaginary Friend

Real to you
# 186

- Posted      Profile for Imaginary Friend   Email Imaginary Friend   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by The Great Gumby:
I pick Paddy O'Furniture, which is an awful pun suggesting a wicker chair or similar.

Isn't is a homonym of 'patio furniture'. (Try it with a Canadian accent if you don't believe me!)

Everyone seems to be going with the thought that the clues are the people that we should pick. I'm going to make the opposite assumption and choose The Great Gumby because - as far as I can see - he has nothing to do with any of the clues.

--------------------
"We had a good team on paper. Unfortunately, the game was played on grass."
Brian Clough

Posts: 9455 | From: Left a bit... Right a bit... | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Geneviève

Mother-Hatting Cat Lover
# 9098

- Posted      Profile for Geneviève   Email Geneviève   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by chicklegirl:
I choose Geneviève. And here's why: http://www.donbrockway.com/Genevieve's%20History.htm

Sorry about the lame link. I tried (no kidding) a dozen times to make the URL work but for some reason the instant UBB code is not helping me out at all tonight. [Frown]

My, I do clean up right spifflily!
[Cool] And that is helpful for understanding this challenge.

--------------------
"Ineffable" defined: "I cannot and will not be effed with." (Courtesy of CCTooSweet in Running the Books)

Posts: 4336 | From: Eastern US | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Geneviève

Mother-Hatting Cat Lover
# 9098

- Posted      Profile for Geneviève   Email Geneviève   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Well, I pick CuppaT because a cup of tea with a nice shot of brandy is the kind of help I need here!
Also enjoyable when sitting in a wicker chair.

[ 10. September 2008, 12:34: Message edited by: Geneviève ]

--------------------
"Ineffable" defined: "I cannot and will not be effed with." (Courtesy of CCTooSweet in Running the Books)

the pilgrim
Ship's Brownist
# 13263

- Posted      Profile for the pilgrim   Author's homepage   Email the pilgrim   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I pick jedijudy because, tired or not, she may have a mind-meld thing going on with the Quizmaster. (and besides, she picked me, so it would only be polite.)

--------------------
Life is good in the palm of God's hand.

Posts: 841 | From: the palm of the mitten | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged
The Rogue
Shipmate
# 2275

- Posted      Profile for The Rogue   Email The Rogue   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Can we pick ourselves?

If not I will wait until last to make my selection and run the risk of not having nobody to choose from. This is brinksmanship.

--------------------
If everyone starts thinking outside the box does outside the box come back inside?

Posts: 2507 | From: Toton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Great Gumby

Ship's Brain Surgeon
# 10989

quote:
Originally posted by davelarge:
quote:

Isn't is a homonym of 'patio furniture'. (Try it with a Canadian accent if you don't believe me!)
Er, yes. That was the pun I was referring to. I didn't realise I had to spell it out.

--------------------

Imaginary Friend

Real to you
# 186

- Posted      Profile for Imaginary Friend   Email Imaginary Friend   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Er, yes. That was the pun I was referring to. I didn't realise I had to spell it out.

[Hot and Hormonal]

--------------------
"We had a good team on paper. Unfortunately, the game was played on grass."
Brian Clough

Posts: 9455 | From: Left a bit... Right a bit... | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
chicklegirl
Shipmate
# 11741

- Posted      Profile for chicklegirl   Author's homepage   Email chicklegirl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Davelarge, I wouldn't feel too embarrassed; this little exchange about puns is very instructive for newbies who are still learning the ropes (with all their twists and convolutions) here at the KOQ.

I think you and Great Gumby should each get a helpful point: Gumby for pointing out the pun but being subtle about it (which is what usually happens, because the quiz can move fast and participants don't always get an explanation); and you for getting a little egg on your face while helping to clarify about how contestants have to think to do well on the quiz.

[edited for typos] [Big Grin]

[ 10. September 2008, 15:05: Message edited by: chicklegirl ]

--------------------
~ Henry David Thoreau

ephemera
Shipmate
# 13355

- Posted      Profile for ephemera     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Sorry. Again, I was not careful and did not read for comprehension. I suppose my life here on this thread will not be a long one.

I pick chicklegirl.

--------------------

Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Sorry. Again, I was not careful and did not read for comprehension. I suppose my life here on this thread will not be a long one.

See, the beauty of the Knockout Quiz is that you don't have to actually win any of the rounds to be successful. All you have to do is avoid defeat [Smile]

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I pick Patdys because he isn't to do with anything and therefore might be feeling left out.
I'm nice like that.

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

- Posted      Profile for Gwai   Email Gwai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'll pick Chorister becuase she might be a gimme (nightingale), hasn't been picked yet, and I like having my work done for me [Biased] .

--------------------
A master of men was the Goodly Fere,
A mate of the wind and sea.
If they think they ha’ slain our Goodly Fere
They are fools eternally.

Posts: 11914 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Geneviève

Mother-Hatting Cat Lover
# 9098

quote:
Originally posted by Marvin the Martian:
quote:

See, the beauty of the Knockout Quiz is that you don't have to actually win any of the rounds to be successful. All you have to do is avoid defeat [Smile]
Uh oh, is someone eliminated each round? Because if so, I am deep doo. Adds more brandy to CuppaT

--------------------

Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

- Posted      Profile for Gwai   Email Gwai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by The Rogue:
Can we pick ourselves?

If not I will wait until last to make my selection and run the risk of not having nobody to choose from. This is brinksmanship.

Might be more brinkish if QM hadn't said in last post that he would Start the real KOQ after this weekend. [Big Grin]

--------------------
A master of men was the Goodly Fere,
A mate of the wind and sea.
If they think they ha’ slain our Goodly Fere
They are fools eternally.

Posts: 11914 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

quote:
Originally posted by Geneviève:
Uh oh, is someone eliminated each round?

Once the Quiz actually starts, yes. This "round" is just for kicks, practice and SMART points though.

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Except that someone is only eliminated if every poster posts in that round. If someone forgets to post or is away on holiday, then the absentee is the one eliminated. So even crap answers can get you off the hook in most cases!

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Adam.

Like as the
# 4991

- Posted      Profile for Adam.   Author's homepage   Email Adam.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Chorister:
Except that someone is only eliminated if every poster posts in that round. If someone forgets to post or is away on holiday, then the absentee is the one eliminated. So even crap answers can get you off the hook in most cases!

Especially in early rounds. Once you get down to half a dozen quizpetitors (or whatever it is we're called) or so, you can be pretty sure we'll all post. Anyone fancy a side bet on how many rounds we'll have to wait until someone who answers the question gets knocked out? I'm going to guess it will happen on round 5.

--------------------
Ave Crux, Spes Unica!
Preaching blog

Posts: 8164 | From: Notre Dame, IN | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Quizmaster

Quick quipper
# 1435

I pick Wet Kipper who entered the Knockout Quiz simply by posting on this thread.

--------------------

jedijudy

# 333

See, even innocent passers-by are not exempt from the KOQ!!!

C'mon WK! You know you want to! [Razz]

--------------------

The Rogue
Shipmate
# 2275

- Posted      Profile for The Rogue   Email The Rogue   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
None of us want to: we have to. We are sucked in every year and every year we delude ourselves by saying "I only do this because I want to".

--------------------
If everyone starts thinking outside the box does outside the box come back inside?

Posts: 2507 | From: Toton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
chicklegirl
Shipmate
# 11741

Yeah, Rogue, I think you pretty much nailed it. Every year since my first quiz I stretch the limits of self-delusion by telling myself I can quit anytime.

No, really. Any time.

Maybe we should form our own 12-step group: KOQA ("Hi, my name is Chicklegirl and I'm a quiz-a-holic")...

[Edited to add: that's a little too painfully true! [Hot and Hormonal] ]

[ 10. September 2008, 22:24: Message edited by: chicklegirl ]

--------------------
~ Henry David Thoreau

East Price Road
Shipmate
# 13846

- Posted      Profile for East Price Road   Email East Price Road   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I am going to have to withdraw from this quiz. The old hands are obviously having lots of very sophisticated merriment in it, but as a new shipmate with less than three months aboard, I am finding it all utterly baffling!
Posts: 739 | From: West Yorkshire | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Liberty

ship's football fanatic
# 713

- Posted      Profile for Liberty   Email Liberty   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Don't withdraw - this is my 3rd quiz and I still don't really know what's going on. I don't think I've ever won a smart point! The fun of the game is to try and avoid being knocked out each round (even if you aren't sure what will keep you in!) and if you do get knocked out you can keep playing anyway! It's a really good way to get to know other shipmates too.

I choose davelarge because I always choose davelarge, each and every day! [Projectile]

ij xx

--------------------
"I'ma be what I set out to be, without a doubt, undoubtedly"

Posts: 1879 | From: SW2 to 20009 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
ephemera
Shipmate
# 13355

quote:
Originally posted by East Price Road:
I am going to have to withdraw from this quiz. The old hands are obviously having lots of very sophisticated merriment in it, but as a new shipmate with less than three months aboard, I am finding it all utterly baffling!

Hey, you can't quit now! I have been on this forum twice as long as you have and I have absolutely no idea what is going on in this thread. Also, I royally screwed up the first question as well as the second choice question. Have you read the posts here and

http://sofqm.proboards66.com/index.cgi?

because you will see that no one has any idea what is going on. I think you should stick around a while and absorb the vibe. At least stay until they throw you out. K? [Yipee]

--------------------

the pilgrim
Ship's Brownist
# 13263

- Posted      Profile for the pilgrim   Author's homepage   Email the pilgrim   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

Come on EPR, you chicken! Take your knock-out like a man!.. Er,... if that's what you are. ... One can never be quite sure from the avatars... Take mine for instance.

[ 10. September 2008, 23:50: Message edited by: the pilgrim ]

--------------------
Life is good in the palm of God's hand.

Posts: 841 | From: the palm of the mitten | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged
chicklegirl
Shipmate
# 11741

quote:

If you're worried about it sucking away your time, that's one thing. But don't be embarrassed about being baffled; it's part of the fun to not take yourself (or anyone else) too seriously.

Take heart and remember: even first-time players can be wildly successful. Several different years the KOQ has been won by new shipmates or those who had never played before.

--------------------
~ Henry David Thoreau

rugasaw
Shipmate
# 7315

- Posted      Profile for rugasaw   Email rugasaw   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
quote:

Hey, you can't quit now! I have been on this forum twice as long as you have and I have absolutely no idea what is going on in this thread. Also, I royally screwed up the first question as well as the second choice question. Have you read the posts here and

http://sofqm.proboards66.com/index.cgi?

because you will see that no one has any idea what is going on. I think you should stick around a while and absorb the vibe. At least stay until they throw you out. K? [Yipee]

Wow the KOQ is just like a college party.

As far as picking myself, I was practicing for brinkmanship, yeah that's it. No way was I not reading for comprehension. Nor I am to daft to know what's going on around here. No I am experienced, did somebody say people get knocked out each round? When did this start happening? [Biased]

--------------------
Treat the earth well, It was not given to you by your parents. It was loaned to you by your children. -Unknown

Posts: 2716 | From: Houston | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
CuppaT
Shipmate
# 10523

- Posted      Profile for CuppaT   Email CuppaT   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thanks for the brandy! That makes a nice ending for the day. I pick The Rogue because he looks like the kind of fellow who would drive that beautiful car and enjoy it to the fullest extent. Does it remind anyone else of Wind in the Willows?

CuppaT

--------------------
Stand at the brink of the abyss of despair, and when you see that you cannot bear it any longer, draw back a little and have a cup of tea.
~Elder Sophrony

Posts: 919 | From: the edge of the Ozarks | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  22  23  24 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016