homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Circus: 2008 Ship of Fools Celebrity Death Pool (Page 3)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Circus: 2008 Ship of Fools Celebrity Death Pool
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
So!

Anyone got any good prospects for points yet? [Yipee]

**Ariel Sharon shouldn't count** [Disappointed]

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Sandemaniac
Shipmate
# 12829

- Posted      Profile for Sandemaniac   Email Sandemaniac   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I didn't think anyone making their century first gave you any points. Uriel, just out of nosiness, have you got Harry Patch and Henry Allingham in as a handicap, or have I misread the rules?

AG

(for those who don't know, the two gentlemen above are two of three surviving British WW1 veterans)

--------------------
"It becomes soon pleasantly apparent that change-ringing is by no means merely an excuse for beer" Charles Dickens gets it wrong, 1869

Posts: 3574 | From: The wardrobe of my soul | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
Campbellite

Ut unum sint
# 1202

- Posted      Profile for Campbellite   Email Campbellite   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I don't think anyone has a centenarian on their list, but if the rules are strictly followed, it would seem that they would deduct points.

--------------------
I upped mine. Up yours.
Suffering for Jesus since 1966.
WTFWED?

Posts: 12001 | From: between keyboard and chair | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
dolphy

Lady of Perpetual Responsiblity
# 862

- Posted      Profile for dolphy   Email dolphy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Too late?

Ah well... see you all next year.

--------------------
Looking forward to my rock moving closer again.

Posts: 15134 | From: my camper van | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
basso

Ship’s Crypt Keeper
# 4228

- Posted      Profile for basso   Email basso   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sandemaniac:
I didn't think anyone making their century first gave you any points. Uriel, just out of nosiness, have you got Harry Patch and Henry Allingham in as a handicap, or have I misread the rules?

LOL! Now I understand Uriel's cryptic comment that he posted with his list:
quote:

While you may not have heard of most of them, should any of them pass away in 2008 it will be widely noted.

He's chosen all centenarians!

Anybody want some action on the winner of the Quantity not Quality award this year?

Posts: 4358 | From: Bay Area, Calif | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Timothy the Obscure

Mostly Friendly
# 292

- Posted      Profile for Timothy the Obscure   Email Timothy the Obscure   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Uriel is the epitome of sportsmanship. [Overused]

--------------------
When you think of the long and gloomy history of man, you will find more hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than have ever been committed in the name of rebellion.
  - C. P. Snow

Posts: 6114 | From: PDX | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sandemaniac
Shipmate
# 12829

- Posted      Profile for Sandemaniac   Email Sandemaniac   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Whale oil beef hooked.

Some guy - I'd be going for the double... and he's done it in style too!

Hats off, mate!

AG

--------------------
"It becomes soon pleasantly apparent that change-ringing is by no means merely an excuse for beer" Charles Dickens gets it wrong, 1869

Posts: 3574 | From: The wardrobe of my soul | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
marmot

Mountain mammal
# 479

- Posted      Profile for marmot   Email marmot   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm beginning to regret not listing Britney Spears.

--------------------
Join me in "The Legion of Bad Monkeys"

Posts: 2754 | From: The land of Saint Damien | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
wow she's cruising for it, isn't she?

[Votive] find detox, girlfriend. for those boys and for yourself.

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Amazing Grace

High Church Protestant
# 95

- Posted      Profile for Amazing Grace   Email Amazing Grace   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by marmot:
I'm beginning to regret not listing Britney Spears.

You and me both, girlfriend.

I am concerned that they let her out before the 72 hours were up.

Charlotte

--------------------
WTFWED? "Remember to always be yourself, unless you suck" - the Gator
Memory Eternal! Sheep 3, Phil the Wise Guy, and Jesus' Evil Twin in the SoF Nativity Play

Posts: 6593 | From: Sittin' by the dock of the [SF] bay | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Campbellite

Ut unum sint
# 1202

- Posted      Profile for Campbellite   Email Campbellite   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Not that I wish her ill or anything, but:
quote:
Originally posted by Campbellite:
  • Britney Spears

[Votive]

--------------------
I upped mine. Up yours.
WTFWED?

Posts: 12001 | From: between keyboard and chair | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Left at the Altar

Ship's Siren
# 5077

- Posted      Profile for Left at the Altar         Edit/delete post 
Ex President Suharto of Indonesia is looking a tad iffy.

I'm kicking myself for not thinking of him.

--------------------
Still pretty Amazing, but no longer Mavis.

Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I wish Britney Spears ill, but not death. I pray to God she never sees her boys again; she is the mother from Hell!

Why doesn't Ariel Sharon count? I didn't pick him: just wondering.

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Writing is currently my hobby, not yet my profession.

Posts: 30517 | From: White Hart Lane | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
If Britney pegs it, I will be so annoyed, having chosen her knickerless mate Amy. Maybe Amy has the stronger constitution.

Whatever happened to the sweet innocent Britney? Oh yes, she grew up.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment
Lord may all my hard times be healing times
take out this broken heart and renew my mind.

Posts: 18859 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wet Kipper
Circus Runaway
# 1654

- Posted      Profile for Wet Kipper   Email Wet Kipper   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Kevin:
I wish Britney Spears ill, but not death. I pray to God she never sees her boys again;

wouldn't you rather wish/pray her a speedy and full recovery, a reformation of her ways which allows her to be a fantastic and proper mother to those poor kids ?

(Wow - am I actually defending Britney spears? [Help] )

--------------------
- insert randomly chosen, potentially Deep and Meaningful™ song lyrics here -

Posts: 9841 | From: further up the Hill | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Matt Black

Shipmate
# 2210

- Posted      Profile for Matt Black   Email Matt Black   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Schroedinger's cat:
If Britney pegs it, I will be so annoyed, having chosen her knickerless mate Amy. Maybe Amy has the stronger constitution.

I thought it was Britney who was famous for gadding about sans underwear, not Amy?

--------------------
"Protestant and Reformed, according to the Tradition of the ancient Catholic Church" - + John Cosin (1594-1672)

Posts: 14304 | From: Hampshire, UK | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
ebeth

Shipmate
# 4474

- Posted      Profile for ebeth     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Wet Kipper:
quote:
I wish Britney Spears ill, but not death. I pray to God she never sees her boys again;

wouldn't you rather wish/pray her a speedy and full recovery, a reformation of her ways which allows her to be a fantastic and proper mother to those poor kids ?

yes, though she appears on my list, I would consider her a casualty of pop culture and I honestly don't want her to earn me any points--I'm just finding her a huge risk to herself. Well, I suppose on some level she's already a casualty...
Really, she's a cautionary tale about the extremes of our celeb. worshipping culture and greed. Alas, she appears almost beyond recovery [Tear]
[Votive] get better Brit

--------------------
"To eat bread without hope is still, slowly to starve to death." --Pearl S. Buck

Posts: 1486 | From: Here | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
ebeth

Shipmate
# 4474

- Posted      Profile for ebeth     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Does anyone have Prince William on the list? He's going to "learn about airplanes" and after 4 mos., he'll move on to "learning about boats" in the Navy. Sounds risky....

--------------------
"To eat bread without hope is still, slowly to starve to death." --Pearl S. Buck

Posts: 1486 | From: Here | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Matt Black:
quote:
Originally posted by Schroedinger's cat:

I thought it was Britney who was famous for gadding about sans underwear, not Amy?
As I recall it ( which maybe wrong - the images of Britney without knickers might have confused the memory circuits ), they were both without undies, at Amys suggestion.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment

Posts: 18859 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
dolphy

Lady of Perpetual Responsiblity
# 862

- Posted      Profile for dolphy   Email dolphy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by ebeth:
Does anyone have Prince William on the list? He's going to "learn about airplanes" and after 4 mos., he'll move on to "learning about boats" in the Navy. Sounds risky....

You are only saying that since you know he wears NB's, and you want to give him the kiss of life!

[Killing me]

--------------------
Looking forward to my rock moving closer again.

Posts: 15134 | From: my camper van | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

- Posted      Profile for Jahlove   Email Jahlove   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
I wish Britney Spears ill, but not death. I pray to God she never sees her boys again; she is the mother from Hell!

Nope; well outclassed in the Bad Momma stakes by a certain laydee holidaymaker on the Iberian peninsula (see my list & Daily Wail/Excess ).
ad [Projectile]

--------------------
“Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” - Mark Twain

Posts: 6477 | From: Alice's Restaurant (UK Franchise) | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

- Posted      Profile for Gwai   Email Gwai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
New Zealand and the world lost a good man in Sir Edmund Hillary.

--------------------
A master of men was the Goodly Fere,
A mate of the wind and sea.
If they think they ha’ slain our Goodly Fere
They are fools eternally.

Posts: 11914 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Mad Geo

Ship's navel gazer
# 2939

- Posted      Profile for Mad Geo   Email Mad Geo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Damn, beat me by ten minutes! [Smile]

--------------------
Diax's Rake - "Never believe a thing simply because you want it to be true"

Posts: 11730 | From: People's Republic of SoCal | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Campbellite

Ut unum sint
# 1202

quote:
Originally posted by dolphy:
he wears NB's

Can you supply a cross Pond translation, please? Thanx.

--------------------
I upped mine. Up yours.
WTFWED?

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Navy Blues?

Nutty Barrettes?

Nasty Boxers?

Narnian Bras?

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
The Phantom Flan Flinger
Shipmate
# 8891

- Posted      Profile for The Phantom Flan Flinger   Author's homepage   Email The Phantom Flan Flinger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7183281.stm

Rod Allen has died at 63.

--------------------
http://www.faith-hope-and-confusion.com/

Posts: 1020 | From: Leicester, England | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

- Posted      Profile for Auntie Doris   Author's homepage   Email Auntie Doris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
You are only saying that since you know he wears NB's, and you want to give him the kiss of life

No boxers?

Auntie Doris x

--------------------
"And you don't get to pronounce that I am not a Christian. Nope. Not in your remit nor power." - iGeek in response to a gay-hater :)

The life and times of a Guernsey cow

Posts: 6019 | From: The Rock at the Centre of the Universe | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by TigerGaz:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7183281.stm

Rod Allen has died at 63.

Liver cancer - Uriel really was right.

John Harvey Jones also died in the last couple of days. I can't double check it, but I suspect he was in my list for last year. My list definitely works to keep people alive.

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
the pilgrim
Ship's Brownist
# 13263

- Posted      Profile for the pilgrim   Author's homepage   Email the pilgrim   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Did anyone have Sir E.H., the first master of Mount Everest on their list? Probably not, we mostly put people we wouldn't mind seeing 'box it up' too much on our lists and Sir Ed was a true gem.

[ 12. January 2008, 23:21: Message edited by: the pilgrim ]

--------------------
Life is good in the palm of God's hand.

Posts: 841 | From: the palm of the mitten | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged
Beautiful Dreamer
Shipmate
# 10880

- Posted      Profile for Beautiful Dreamer   Author's homepage   Email Beautiful Dreamer   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by ebeth:
quote:
Originally posted by Wet Kipper:
quote:

yes, though she appears on my list, I would consider her a casualty of pop culture and I honestly don't want her to earn me any points--I'm just finding her a huge risk to herself. Well, I suppose on some level she's already a casualty...
Really, she's a cautionary tale about the extremes of our celeb. worshipping culture and greed. Alas, she appears almost beyond recovery [Tear]
[Votive] get better Brit

There have been rumors about her having bipolar disorder. As someone who has that myself, if she does indeed have it, I wish her luck and love because she will *need* it. It can be managed, but you really do have to work at it, and in her case she will probably need a complete 180-degree turnaround. And work at it on a regular basis, not just expect to be 'cured' in one hospital stay. There are varying degrees, and mine doesn't completely define my life or anything, but it is something I can't just shrug off either.

--------------------
More where that came from
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Posts: 6027 | From: Outside Atlanta, GA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

quote:
Originally posted by the pilgrim:
Did anyone have Sir E.H., the first master of Mount Everest on their list? Probably not, we mostly put people we wouldn't mind seeing 'box it up' too much on our lists and Sir Ed was a true gem.

Not sure about that. Most people have, in the past, put a combination of people they would be happy to see die, and people they hope can live again, but might be likely not to make it ( in my case, Dog Chapman ). Also those who are unlikely to, we probably don't want to, but will score well if they do.

I hadn't realised that Sir E was still alive, or he might have been on my list.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment

Amazing Grace

High Church Protestant
# 95

- Posted      Profile for Amazing Grace   Email Amazing Grace   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by the pilgrim:

*cough* Who's "we" here?

I've got at least two on my list for whom I have great personal regard and very much hope I'm giving the Gift of Life to: one is 90+ and the other is much younger but has cancer (and is one of the Frequent Picks this year).

Charlotte

--------------------
WTFWED? "Remember to always be yourself, unless you suck" - the Gator
Memory Eternal! Sheep 3, Phil the Wise Guy, and Jesus' Evil Twin in the SoF Nativity Play

Posts: 6593 | From: Sittin' by the dock of the [SF] bay | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Queen Mousie
Shipmate
# 9925

- Posted      Profile for Queen Mousie   Email Queen Mousie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
1. Michael Jackson (looks like he's already embalmed)
2. Jerry Lewis (at deaths door)
3. Mohammed Ali (looks just awful, poor guy)
4. Elizabeth Taylor (surprised she's still with us)
5. Britney Spears (she's a mess!)
6. The Pope (just a feeling)
7. Nancy Reagan (on her last legs)
8. Fidel Castro (they are not saying how bad off he really is I bet)
9. Rev. Billy Graham (very frail)
10. Robert Schuller (also very frail)
11. Dick Clark (not at all well)
12. Mary-Kate Olsen (Yikes, what a mess she is!)
13. Ted Kennedy (looking pretty rough)

Q.M.

--------------------
Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 167 | From: On a clear day you can see L.A. L.A. Land | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Queen Mousie
Shipmate
# 9925

- Posted      Profile for Queen Mousie   Email Queen Mousie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Did anyone guess Brad Renfro ?

Former child star.
died age 25.
was in the movie "The Client".

--------------------
Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 167 | From: On a clear day you can see L.A. L.A. Land | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Amanda B. Reckondwythe

Dressed for Church
# 5521

- Posted      Profile for Amanda B. Reckondwythe     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Queen Mousie:
Did anyone guess Brad Renfro ?

Former child star.
died age 25.
was in the movie "The Client".

What is it about stardom that causes this to happen all too frequently?

Rest in peace, thou troubled soul of Brad. [Votive]

--------------------
"I take prayer too seriously to use it as an excuse for avoiding work and responsibility." -- The Revd Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 10542 | From: The Great Southwest | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Bobby Fischer, boy wonder of chess has died age 64. Anyone have him?

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
basso

Ship’s Crypt Keeper
# 4228

- Posted      Profile for basso   Email basso   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sioni Sais:
Bobby Fischer, boy wonder of chess has died age 64. Anyone have him?

Nobody had him.

What a sad figure. A moment of real glory and then ... nothing.

Amanda B. Reckondwythe

Dressed for Church
# 5521

- Posted      Profile for Amanda B. Reckondwythe     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
What Andy Warhol said is true. Anyone can be famous for 15 minutes. (That's not his exact quote, but you get the picture.)

--------------------
"I take prayer too seriously to use it as an excuse for avoiding work and responsibility." -- The Revd Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 10542 | From: The Great Southwest | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

- Posted      Profile for Gwai   Email Gwai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Bobby Fisher had more than a few minutes. I really wanted to be like him as a kid too. Resquiat in Pacem, Bobby.

--------------------

Mad Geo

Ship's navel gazer
# 2939

- Posted      Profile for Mad Geo   Email Mad Geo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
AP is working on Britney's obituary.

Damn, that is COLD (and also hillarious). If Britney were sane, and she is most assuredly not at the moment, that would be a icy wake up call I would think.

--------------------

Posts: 11730 | From: People's Republic of SoCal | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Left at the Altar:
Right then.

3. Stephen Hawking

Not Dr. Hawking! I'll have to change my avatar. Glad I'm not on my third wife, as I believe he is.

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

re Brits Obit - I gather that most of the news agencies have a large collection of obits for celebrities, especially those who may be in danger of requiring one soon. So there is a fair chance that most people on all of our lists have obits prepared - it means that if they do die suddenly, there is something ready for a starter.

And Britney would seem to be an ideal candidate - if she were to pop her clogs then it would be vital to have a story ready.

( and before you say that sounds callous - the story would be the one we would all read before posting here that she had died. It is information dissemination, and so, IMO, a good thing )

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment

Mad Geo

Ship's navel gazer
# 2939

I cannot recall having heard about it being announced, as such, BEFORE the celebrity died though. Maybe I'm wrong.

I really wonder if someone in the news branch was sending her a wake-up call.

--------------------

Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

quote:
Originally posted by Campbellite:
quote:
he wears NB's

Can you supply a cross Pond translation, please? Thanx.
New Balance shoes!

--------------------

Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

Usually the fact that someone might die soooner than later isn't in itself news. For Britney, apparently it is.

--------------------

Campbellite

Ut unum sint
# 1202

quote:
Not Dr. Hawking! I'll have to change my avatar.

Besides you, how many of us have avatars depicting living persons?

Groucho died thirty years ago.

--------------------
I upped mine. Up yours.
WTFWED?

Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

Snoopy lives forever!!

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment

MrSponge2U

Ship’s scrub
# 3076

- Posted      Profile for MrSponge2U   Author's homepage   Email MrSponge2U   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Georgia Frontiere has died, owner of the St. Louis Rams (formerly the Los Angeles Rams, and the first woman to own an American professional football team.

--------------------
sig? what sig?

Posts: 3558 | From: where two big rivers meet | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
basso

Ship’s Crypt Keeper
# 4228

MrSponge is pointing that out because he had Georgia. 20 points for him, along with the Inside Track award.

I think our first points this year are a bit later than they were last year, but I can't find last year's thread at the moment.

Mad Geo

Ship's navel gazer
# 2939

Suzanne Pleshette

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016