homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Circus: January 2009 Fitness Race (Page 4)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  11  12  13 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Circus: January 2009 Fitness Race
Scots lass
Shipmate
# 2699

- Posted      Profile for Scots lass   Email Scots lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
30 minutes of walking to add today!
Posts: 863 | From: the diaspora | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Welcome to chicklegirl and Geneviève.

Geneviève, I couldn't find you on the previous threads, as DaisyM or Geneviève.

I am not sure if this is a spur or depressing but there are four of us who have broken 9 hours, me on 9h dead, Yangtze at 9h 5m, the famous rachel at 9h 21m and lily pad at 9h 30m. But Smudgie, you've already done better than you did in July.

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Freelance Monotheist
Shipmate
# 8990

- Posted      Profile for Freelance Monotheist   Email Freelance Monotheist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
3 x 20 mins of walking today, adding an extra hour to my total...I think I'm on the 7 hr mark-ish!Do not trust this linguist with figures!

--------------------
Denial: a very effective coping mechanism

Posts: 1239 | From: Paris, France | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
blackbeard
Ship's Pirate
# 10848

- Posted      Profile for blackbeard   Email blackbeard   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
5 Jan - 30 min walking (to/from shops)
6 Jan - 1 hour 50 min walking - canal-river bank - NEW BOOTS but they seem OK which is more than can be said for my legs.

I think I need to do lots more walking. I seem to have slipped a lot in just a few years, due to not being so active as I used to be. For shame. I thought that, having retired, I would have lots more time for doing active outdoorsy things but it's not quite working that way.

It seems to be a steady few miles each day that I need rather than occasional bursts of gym. Or possibly both.

Anyway, running total (must do some more of that too) now 7 hours 40 minutes.

Posts: 823 | From: Hampshire, UK | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
Stevie Boy Wonder
Shipmate
# 11869

- Posted      Profile for Stevie Boy Wonder   Author's homepage   Email Stevie Boy Wonder   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
More walking - 45 minutes yesterday and 1 hour 15 minutes today. My lunchtime walk (40 minutes) must have been pretty brisk as I was sweating by the time I got back to the office, despite the temperature outdoors being about -3!

Running total (mostly walking, no actual running so far) = 5 hours 30 minutes.

--------------------
Jesus saves. But in the current economic climate, His pension probably won't be enough for eternity...

Also by the same author

Posts: 1599 | From: Wherever I lay my hat, that's my home | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
philip99a
Shipmate
# 13799

- Posted      Profile for philip99a   Email philip99a   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Yesterday: walked into town from work and back at lunchtime, because the cash machine close to my office had been attacked with a hammer over the weekend = 20 minutes

Also up and down the four flights of stairs to my office three times (lift was out of order, but I do try to use the stairs anyway) = 15 mins

Plus the heating in our building was off, faulty boiler! Not surprisingly I headed off home at about 3pm!

But I had overdone the vigorous exercise biking and my right knee wass swollen and sore. So, Ibuprofen, Paracetamol and no watching the DVD of The Wire that night. Also I think the saddle may be too high. I'll drop it a peg.

Today: vigorous, angry 20 minute walk around the campus to clear my head after a difficult, frustrating meeting = 20 mins

Up and down the four flights of stairs twice = 10 mins

Knee improving but still sore so no exercise bike again tonight. Should be OK tomorrow.

Partial heating at work. But none in the lecture theatre I was lecturing in this afternoon. But no points added for that!

Running Total = 2hrs 30mins

--------------------
We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time T. S. Elliot (Four Quartets)

Posts: 1300 | From: Leicester (UK) | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Meg the Red
Shipmate
# 11838

- Posted      Profile for Meg the Red   Email Meg the Red   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
1 hour 10 minutes walking today, for a running total of 5 hours 30 minutes.

--------------------
Chocoholic Canuckistani Cyclopath

Posts: 1126 | From: Rat Creek | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Ultracrepidarian
Shipmate
# 9679

- Posted      Profile for Ultracrepidarian   Email Ultracrepidarian   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Alrighty. Time to log a couple of days of activity.

Monday evening I went indoor climbing. I cycled for 40 minutes to get to the gym, I was there for a good 3 hours or so, but much of that was belaying, watching other people trying a hard climb etc. so I'll log 1 hr 30 of physical activity. I then had to fix a puncture on my bike (I reckon that's got to count as 10 minutes worth of swearing, pulling on tyre-levers, struggling with a useless handpump etc.) and it took me another 40 minutes to cycle home.

Tuesday morning, I spent about 45 minutes slacklining and doing body-weight stuff. Tuesday evening I went outdoor climbing (for the first time in ages). I cycled for 30 minutes to get to the cliffs, did about 1 hours worth of physical activity when I was there and cycled for another 30 minutes to get home.

And today, I'm resting (although I might go slacklining this afternoon). I like being on holidays. [Smile]

Total for post: 5 hr 45 (I think)
Running total: 11 hr 45

Posts: 1897 | From: Cattle crossing | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
chicklegirl
Shipmate
# 11741

- Posted      Profile for chicklegirl   Author's homepage   Email chicklegirl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by SusanDoris:
Re: arthritis in hips. About 16 years ago, I was told I had arthritis in my left hip. I had just had to give up driving but I had bought good trainers and whenever I walked, I found that if I kept going, after a while it stopped hurting. I was sort of resigned to the fact that I'd probably have to have a hip replacement or something. But gradually the pain disappeared and I've never had any trouble since. This info is probably completely useless, but I just thought I'd mention it in case it might be helpful.

Up until last June I was running three times weekly, and found I didn't hurt while I was running; it was the three days after each run that I was in agony. My doc told me I would do permanent damage if I kept it up, so I switched to walking, which doesn't cause me problems--though it did take me a while to stop feeling sorry for myself [Hot and Hormonal] and just be glad I can still walk, swim, and bike. I find I can manage my arthritis pretty well by avoiding the high impact stuff and taking glucosamine and chondroitin.

So, today I put in 30 minutes of vigorous housework (cleaned my oven) and walked 30 minutes.

--------------------
If you want to be happy, be.
~ Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 916 | From: Sixth Circle of Hell | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
This morning 40 minutes walking and 40 minutes cycling - running total 6 hours 30 minutes.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Yangtze
Shipmate
# 4965

- Posted      Profile for Yangtze   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
7 January: 1 hour walk / jogging in the park with a few exercises as well.

I am hoping to go out again later, but I hoped that yesterday and it didn't happen! Total 10hrs 5mins I think.

--------------------
Arthur & Henry Ethical Shirts for Men
organic cotton, fair trade cotton, linen

Sometimes I wonder What's for Afters?

Posts: 2022 | From: the smallest town in England | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul.
Shipmate
# 37

- Posted      Profile for Paul.   Author's homepage   Email Paul.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Can I join? I already keep a count of how much exercise I do so I may as well post it here.

My times are to the nearest minute - is that ok or do you want me to round them to the nearest 5min?

["them" not "then"]

[ 07. January 2009, 11:29: Message edited by: Paul M ]

Posts: 3689 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Celtic Knotweed
Shipmate
# 13008

- Posted      Profile for Celtic Knotweed   Email Celtic Knotweed   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Since the home connection is playing dead, [Mad] better update whilst I can.
Jan 6:
  • 20 min biking to work
  • 10 min pumping up front tyre and getting to bike shop
  • 25 min walking the rest of the way to work (again) (Got there just before the next bus, where's the smug smiley?)
  • 5 min bike shop to supermarket
  • 20 min getting home
Total for day of 1 hour 20 minutes.

So far today, just a nice normal 35 min commute to work.

Running total now 3 hours 55 minutes.

--------------------
My little sister is riding 100k round London at night to raise money for cancer research donations here if you feel so inclined.

Posts: 664 | From: between keyboard and chair | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
PaulM, yes, you can record to the nearest minute. What I am doing with the figures is adding them in minutes into a spreadsheet and getting it to do the work. I'll just put your numbers in as they come.

So far today 20 minutes very brisk walking around.

--------------------

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul.
Shipmate
# 37

- Posted      Profile for Paul.   Author's homepage   Email Paul.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thanks CK.
Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
7 Jan. 30 minutes to and from work fromthe parking garage.

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Writing is currently my hobby, not yet my profession.

Posts: 30517 | From: White Hart Lane | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Another 35 mins cycling to the pharmacy in town this evening - running total 7 hours 5 minutes.

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

- Posted      Profile for North East Quine   Email North East Quine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
30 mins at gym.

Total - 4 hrs 40mins

Posts: 6414 | From: North East Scotland | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
A 35-minute swim today - the water was warm, byjingo!

Total - 5h20m.

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
lily pad
Shipmate
# 11456

- Posted      Profile for lily pad   Email lily pad   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
One hour yoga class.
Ten minutes cardio class. (Why do some people think that that they need to smell pretty more than I need to be in a class?)

Running total: 10 hours 10 minutes

--------------------
Sloppiness is not caring. Fussiness is caring about the wrong things. With thanks to Adeodatus!

Posts: 2468 | From: Truly Canadian | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

lily pad, I make you up to 10h 40m.

And another 15 minutes walking up the town to collect a book.

--------------------

Stevie Boy Wonder
Shipmate
# 11869

- Posted      Profile for Stevie Boy Wonder   Author's homepage   Email Stevie Boy Wonder   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
40 minutes walking today, bringing me up to 6 hours 10 minutes, if I remember rightly.

--------------------
Jesus saves. But in the current economic climate, His pension probably won't be enough for eternity...

Also by the same author

Posts: 1599 | From: Wherever I lay my hat, that's my home | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
pimple

Ship's Irruption
# 10635

- Posted      Profile for pimple   Email pimple   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Four short walks totalling 45 minutes. The car being kaput. [Frown]

--------------------
In other words, just because I made it all up, doesn't mean it isn't true (Reginald Hill)

Posts: 8018 | From: Wonderland | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
PrettyFly

Ship's sunbather
# 13157

- Posted      Profile for PrettyFly   Author's homepage   Email PrettyFly   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Ok, I can now add 35 minutes walking and 15 jogging to make a running total of 70 minutes.

Gosh, that seems rather pathetic...

--------------------
Screw today. I'm going for ice cream.

Posts: 1797 | From: Where the sun keeps shining and where the weather suits my clothes | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged
Freelance Monotheist
Shipmate
# 8990

- Posted      Profile for Freelance Monotheist   Email Freelance Monotheist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
An hour's walking today (40 mins round trip to work & home then 4x5 mins taking girls to activities, picking one up & going home, then going out for other one & going home again). Plus about 15 mins over two days of picking kids up (for cuddles, after baths, in play) and hauling them places!

--------------------

Yangtze
Shipmate
# 4965

- Posted      Profile for Yangtze   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Weds 7th ctnd: ...and a brisk (blinkin' cold out there) 25 mins lunchtime walk to post office and shops and back. Brrrr.

--------------------
Arthur & Henry Ethical Shirts for Men
organic cotton, fair trade cotton, linen

Sometimes I wonder What's for Afters?

Posts: 2022 | From: the smallest town in England | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Surfing Madness
Shipmate
# 11087

- Posted      Profile for Surfing Madness   Author's homepage   Email Surfing Madness   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
50 mins proper walking and about an hour at the shopping mall, which i'm counting as 10 mins!! Bringing my total to 6 hours 10 mins.

--------------------
I now blog about all my crafting! http://inspiredbybroadway.blogspot.co.uk

Posts: 1542 | From: searching for the jam | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Joan_of_Quark

Anchoress of St Expedite
# 9887

- Posted      Profile for Joan_of_Quark   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
If I can join in at this late stage, then.. a grand total of 40 minutes' walking today.

--------------------
"I want to be an artist when I grow up." "Well you can't do both!"
further quarkiness

Posts: 1025 | From: The Book Depository | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

- Posted      Profile for Auntie Doris   Author's homepage   Email Auntie Doris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
70 minutes at the gym today.

Auntie Doris x

--------------------
"And you don't get to pronounce that I am not a Christian. Nope. Not in your remit nor power." - iGeek in response to a gay-hater :)

The life and times of a Guernsey cow

Posts: 6019 | From: The Rock at the Centre of the Universe | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
blackbeard
Ship's Pirate
# 10848

- Posted      Profile for blackbeard   Email blackbeard   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Today, 2 hours walking (shops twice, evening meeting)(car feeling neglected) plus 20 minutes swimming.
Running total 10 hours.

Paul.
Shipmate
# 37

So,

10mins walking home from work.
60mins official "exercise" walk
7mins on the stepper

Total of 77mins

lily pad
Shipmate
# 11456

- Posted      Profile for lily pad   Email lily pad   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
One hour of elliptical machine and strength training (in my scent free house.)

Running total: 11 hours 40 minutes

--------------------
Sloppiness is not caring. Fussiness is caring about the wrong things. With thanks to Adeodatus!

Posts: 2468 | From: Truly Canadian | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Another 15 minutes of climbing stairs during time off from work, up to 8 flights at a time.

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Writing is currently my hobby, not yet my profession.

Posts: 30517 | From: White Hart Lane | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Meg the Red
Shipmate
# 11838

- Posted      Profile for Meg the Red   Email Meg the Red   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
55 minutes walking today, for a total of 6 hours 25 minutes

--------------------
Chocoholic Canuckistani Cyclopath

Posts: 1126 | From: Rat Creek | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
To The Pain
Shipmate
# 12235

- Posted      Profile for To The Pain   Email To The Pain   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Catch-up since Tuesday morning:

Tuesday (cont):
10 mins walk home from uni
30 mins walk round trip to housegroup
Wednesday:
20 mins walk round trip to shops (and home carrying heavy baking ingredients)
Thursday (so far):
10 mins walk to uni (carrying a huge bag of cake and cookies which are now sat on my desk smelling wonderful)

Total for post:
60 mins

Running total:
80 mins

--------------------
Now occasionally blogging.
Hire Bell Tents and camping equipment in Scotland

Posts: 1183 | From: The Granite City | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

3 hours 10 minutes walking today, most of it pretty aimless waiting for the jeep to be ready, and 45 minutes sorting out the disaster area known as the massage room - lugging boxes and furniture and stuff about!

Running total 11 hours, I think.

--------------------

Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

- Posted      Profile for Autenrieth Road   Email Autenrieth Road   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
More walking.

Tue Jan 6: 30 min.
Wed Jan 7: 40 min.

Running total 2 hr 10 min.

--------------------
Truth

Posts: 9559 | From: starlight | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

I did 30 minutes yoga last night and so far today have set up and put away Toddler Church (Pram Service) (so moving lots of tables, chairs and equipment varying distances) and aerobically led action songs - for which I'm going to say 1 hour. My running total is 11h 5m.

--------------------

Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

To the Pain - I make you at 90 minutes/1h 30m running total, 10 minutes more than you did.

philip99a I made your total 2h 25m - 5 minutes less than you did.

--------------------

North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

- Posted      Profile for North East Quine   Email North East Quine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
20 mins raking leaves.

Total - 5 hours.

Posts: 6414 | From: North East Scotland | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
luvanddaisies

the'fun'in'fundie'™
# 5761

- Posted      Profile for luvanddaisies   Email luvanddaisies   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[luvanddaisies arrives to cheer from the sidelines]
"WOO-HOO!!!!"

(I'm not going to do it this time, for various reasons, but I still think it's a great thing - thanks CK, again!)

--------------------
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." (Mark Twain)

Posts: 3711 | From: all at sea. | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
SusanDoris

Incurable Optimist
# 12618

- Posted      Profile for SusanDoris   Author's homepage   Email SusanDoris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Nothing yesterday, but 3 hours today.

Tap dancing = 1 hour and as I'm in charge, there is only a short pause between routines!
Walk there and back, then did my long walk and as it was much less cold today, it was nice to wear a lighter weight jacket.

quote:
Originally posted by chicklegirl:
Up until last June I was running three times weekly, and found I didn't hurt while I was running; it was the three days after each run that I was in agony. My doc told me I would do permanent damage if I kept it up, so I switched to walking, which doesn't cause me problems--though it did take me a while to stop feeling sorry for myself [Hot and Hormonal] and just be glad I can still walk, swim, and bike. I find I can manage my arthritis pretty well by avoiding the high impact stuff and taking glucosamine and chondroitin.

Thank you for response. It sounds as if your determination will keep you going. Will you have to have replacement hips one day?

--------------------
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Posts: 3083 | From: UK | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged
Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

- Posted      Profile for Auntie Doris   Author's homepage   Email Auntie Doris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
15 minutes walking so far today.

Auntie Doris x

--------------------
"And you don't get to pronounce that I am not a Christian. Nope. Not in your remit nor power." - iGeek in response to a gay-hater :)

The life and times of a Guernsey cow

Posts: 6019 | From: The Rock at the Centre of the Universe | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
SusanDoris

Incurable Optimist
# 12618

- Posted      Profile for SusanDoris   Author's homepage   Email SusanDoris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by luvanddaisies:
[luvanddaisies arrives to cheer from the sidelines]
"WOO-HOO!!!!"

(I'm not going to do it this time, for various reasons, but I still think it's a great thing - thanks CK, again!)

Ah, nice to see you're there! I had been thinking, 'Where's luvanddaisies?'

--------------------
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Posts: 3083 | From: UK | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged
Surfing Madness
Shipmate
# 11087

- Posted      Profile for Surfing Madness   Author's homepage   Email Surfing Madness   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
40 mins walking taking me up to 6 hours 50 mins

--------------------
I now blog about all my crafting! http://inspiredbybroadway.blogspot.co.uk

Posts: 1542 | From: searching for the jam | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
pimple

Ship's Irruption
# 10635

- Posted      Profile for pimple   Email pimple   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Walking to work and to and from bus stops - 1 hr 15 min

--------------------
In other words, just because I made it all up, doesn't mean it isn't true (Reginald Hill)

Posts: 8018 | From: Wonderland | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
blackbeard
Ship's Pirate
# 10848

Another longish canal/river walk (about 9 miles).
2 hours 40 minutes (fastish 'cos trainers not boots - it hasn't rained much here recently).
Running, in a manner of speaking, total now 12 hours and 40 minutes.

Paul.
Shipmate
# 37

Various walking today of 94 minutes.

[ 08. January 2009, 19:01: Message edited by: Paul M ]

Freelance Monotheist
Shipmate
# 8990

1.5 hours of walking throughout the day.

--------------------

Scots lass
Shipmate
# 2699

- Posted      Profile for Scots lass   Email Scots lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Paltry 40 minutes of walking for yesterday and today. Not sleeping well and trying to exercise don't really mix...
Posts: 863 | From: the diaspora | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  11  12  13 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016