homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Eccles: Corpus Christi (Page 2)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Eccles: Corpus Christi
Ceremoniar
Shipmate
# 13596

- Posted      Profile for Ceremoniar   Email Ceremoniar   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SeraphimSarov:
I am continually amazed that in my city where the Catholic Cathedral is named for the Blessed Sacrament that they have no Procession

That is indeed lamentable.
Posts: 1240 | From: U.S. | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged
Eddy
Shipmate
# 3583

- Posted      Profile for Eddy     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Max gave us some v interesting hymns and I was interested cos some of them came from Evangelical books he said. Of the praise song kind of song or worship song any others that'd be good for Corpus Christi or Benediction?
Posts: 3237 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Max.
Shipmate
# 5846

- Posted      Profile for Max.     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This is what we did last year on Corpus Christi Sunday:

Pre-Mass Adoration:
Charlie Hall - Centre
Matt Redman - Blessed be your name
Delirious - Majesty (Chorus only)
Benediction with the Blessed Sacrament
Max. - Let your glory fill this place
-Silence-
Holy Mass
Entrance Song:Brenton Brown - Praise is Rising
Kyrie: Matt Maher - Mass of St Timothy
Gloria: CJM - Glory Glory
Psalm: Max. - Rise O Rise Jerusalem, it is time to praise the Lord.
Gospel Acclamation: Max. - Mass of the Holy Spirit
Offertory 1: Toolan - I am the bread of life
Offertory 2: In bread we bring you Lord
Dialogue, Preface, Sanctus, Memorial Acclamation, Great Amen: Marty Haugan - Mass of Glory
Agnus Dei: Matt Maher - Mass of St. Timothy
Communion Song 1: Jesus be the centre
Communion Song 2: CJM - Taste and See
Exit Procession Song: God of Wonders
After Mass worship:
Chris Tomlin - Indescribable
How Great is our God (Chorus only)

Max.

--------------------
For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Posts: 9716 | From: North Yorkshire | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Qoheleth.

Semi-Sagacious One
# 9265

- Posted      Profile for Qoheleth.   Email Qoheleth.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I've wielded most liturgical artefacts in my time in the CofE. One year visiting the Shrine of St Brian I did indeed carry an ombrellino.

--------------------
The Benedictine Community at Alton Abbey offers a friendly, personal service for the exclusive supply of Rosa Mystica incense.

Posts: 2532 | From: the radiator of life | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
+Chad

Staffordshire Lad
# 5645

- Posted      Profile for +Chad   Author's homepage   Email +Chad   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Max. is there a reason why you mix-and-match Mass settings, or is it just "worship leader's" whimsy?

--------------------
Chad (The + is silent)

Where there is tea there is hope.

Posts: 2698 | From: The Backbone of England | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
Max.
Shipmate
# 5846

- Posted      Profile for Max.     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Saint Chad:
Max. is there a reason why you mix-and-match Mass settings, or is it just "worship leader's" whimsy?

Because the Gloria from the Mass of Glory is quite difficult to sing for a congregation.
The Agnus Dei is not as nice as the one from the Mass of St Timothy.
And the Gospel Acclamation actually makes use of the verse, the Mass of Glory does not.

It's not a worship leader's whimsy, it's a case of tailoring the music at the Eucharist to the community's needs.

Max.

--------------------

Eddy
Shipmate
# 3583

- Posted      Profile for Eddy     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
That looks great worship the one from last year Max. So you begin with adoration / Benediction then into Mass. Thats the opposite way round to us, and I guess its like a quieter way too.

I didnt know it could be done like this.

Thurible
Shipmate
# 3206

- Posted      Profile for Thurible   Email Thurible   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Laetare:
CBS rally

service

Thurible

--------------------
"I've been baptised not lobotomised."

Adam.

Like as the
# 4991

- Posted      Profile for Adam.   Author's homepage   Email Adam.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I've never really found pre-Mass Expo / Benediction to 'work', although I don't doubt that it could. It always seems a bit like playing peek-a-boo with Jesus to me: here he is; now we put him away; now we make some more!

Having a Holy Hour after Mass with a host consecrated at that Mass is great. We do that once a week in my current parish and we also did at last year's placement parish.

--------------------
Ave Crux, Spes Unica!
Preaching blog

Posts: 8164 | From: Notre Dame, IN | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Pancho
Shipmate
# 13533

- Posted      Profile for Pancho   Author's homepage   Email Pancho   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Max.:
quote:

Because the Gloria from the Mass of Glory is quite difficult to sing for a congregation.
The Agnus Dei is not as nice as the one from the Mass of St Timothy.
And the Gospel Acclamation actually makes use of the verse, the Mass of Glory does not.

It's not a worship leader's whimsy, it's a case of tailoring the music at the Eucharist to the community's needs.

Max.

Mix-and-match is done with Gregorian settings too. Jubilate Deo has the Kyrie from Mass XVI, the Gloria from Mass VIII, and the Sanctus and Agnus Dei from Mass XVIII. It's not uncommon to hear the Kyrie from the Litany of the Saints used for the Kyrie at Mass, and I know a priest who uses the 'alleluia' from O Filii et Filiae ( Ye Sons and Daughters ) for the Gospel Acclamation.

--------------------
“But to what shall I compare this generation? It is like children sitting in the market places and calling to their playmates, ‘We piped to you, and you did not dance;
we wailed, and you did not mourn.’"

Posts: 1988 | From: Alta California | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Patrick the less saintly
Shipmate
# 14355

- Posted      Profile for Patrick the less saintly   Email Patrick the less saintly   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:

Because the Gloria from the Mass of Glory is quite difficult to sing for a congregation..
Well, you know, there is a perfectly valid alternative to a congregational singalong for that very reason. I'm pretty sure that exactly none of the Mass settings we use at ASMS could be used if we insisted on making the congregation sing them.

Of course, dear Max's Church has an infamous aversion to Latin as well, which limits Mass settings as it is.

--------------------
'[Your religion consists of] antiquarian culturally refined pseudo-Anglicanism'— Triple Tiara

Posts: 1802 | From: London | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Pancho
Shipmate
# 13533

- Posted      Profile for Pancho   Author's homepage   Email Pancho   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick the less saintly:
Of course, dear Max's Church has an infamous aversion to Latin as well, which limits Mass settings as it is.

Some individuals within the Church have an aversion to Latin. The Church herself does not (see Jubilate Deo posted above).

--------------------
“But to what shall I compare this generation? It is like children sitting in the market places and calling to their playmates, ‘We piped to you, and you did not dance;

Patrick the less saintly
Shipmate
# 14355

- Posted      Profile for Patrick the less saintly   Email Patrick the less saintly   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I meant Max's Parish Church, sorry for any confusion.

--------------------
'[Your religion consists of] antiquarian culturally refined pseudo-Anglicanism'— Triple Tiara

Posts: 1802 | From: London | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Knopwood
Shipmate
# 11596

- Posted      Profile for Knopwood   Email Knopwood   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Patrick is an Historian by Discipline, IIRC, and thus perhaps prone to idiosyncratick Capitals.

[ 26. May 2009, 18:52: Message edited by: LQ ]

Posts: 6806 | From: Tio'tia:ke | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Eddy
Shipmate
# 3583

Any other favourite hymns / songs you'd like at Corpus Christi - guys?

I think there must be at least one or two old favourites like
Sweet sacrament Divine
Soul of my Savior

Olaf
Shipmate
# 11804

- Posted      Profile for Olaf     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Its coming soon.

I wondered if people would like to talk about it - what u do,
when you keep it,
if you keep it at all,
if not why not [Smile]

Nothing. It's not even on our calendar.

We don't keep it because of Luther. He found the fanciful processions to be in poor taste. He was also hyper-concerned about outward acts of devotion that are not accompanied by an inner piety. So concerned was he that he was wary about [but definitely not opposed to] the adoration of the Blessed Sacrament.

Posts: 8953 | From: Ad Midwestem | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Quam Dilecta
Shipmate
# 12541

- Posted      Profile for Quam Dilecta   Email Quam Dilecta       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
In the city where I live, one Anglo-Catholic parish observes Corpus Christi on Thursday, and a second transfers it to Sunday. Thus the more enthusiastic worshippers can participate in two celebrations!

--------------------
Blessd are they that dwell in thy house

Posts: 406 | From: Boston, Massachusetts, USA | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
Levavi
Shipmate
# 14371

- Posted      Profile for Levavi     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick the less saintly:
quote:
quote:

Because the Gloria from the Mass of Glory is quite difficult to sing for a congregation..
Well, you know, there is a perfectly valid alternative to a congregational singalong for that very reason. I'm pretty sure that exactly none of the Mass settings we use at ASMS could be used if we insisted on making the congregation sing them.

Choral mass settings can be and often are magnificent, and adorn the liturgy beautifully, in the right place and setting, provided there are forces that can perform them to a high standard.
However, I am far from convinced they should be the "norm" in most places! I think it's about context.

--------------------
Christ, Mighty Savior, Light of all creation.

fortynights
Apprentice
# 14830

- Posted      Profile for fortynights   Email fortynights   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh that's a shame, I was hoping this was a thread about Cincinnati's finest metallic hardcore band.
Posts: 5 | From: Stoke on Trent | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged
Eddy
Shipmate
# 3583

Maybe that band could do a Corpus Christi Mass?

So far its mostly trad stuff being described here for Corpus - not that I mind that. But no young girls scattering rose petals so far...

Some more new stuff - alt. worship Corpus Christi would be interesting.

fortynights
Apprentice
# 14830

- Posted      Profile for fortynights   Email fortynights   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Some more new stuff - alt. worship Corpus Christi would be interesting.

You ever been to Goth Echarist at Greenbelt?
I know a bunch of guys from Chesterfield that do metal worship and some people in Camden have hardcore punk worship.

Posts: 5 | From: Stoke on Trent | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged
Knopwood
Shipmate
# 11596

- Posted      Profile for Knopwood   Email Knopwood   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
But no young girls scattering rose petals so far...

We have it!
Ecclesiastical Flip-flop
Shipmate
# 10745

- Posted      Profile for Ecclesiastical Flip-flop   Email Ecclesiastical Flip-flop   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
A mate of mine goes sometimes to St Albans, Holborn. Theyre doin a Mass for Copus Christi with procession but i dont know if its outdoor.

Here is the link.

I cannot speak for the parish procession at St. Alban's Holborn, but the procession there in conjunction with CBS, is certainly outdoor (weather permitting).

--------------------
Joyeuses Pâques! Frohe Ostern! Buona Pasqua! ˇFelices Pascuas! Happy Easter!

Posts: 1946 | From: Surrey UK | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
Stranger in a strange land
Shipmate
# 11922

- Posted      Profile for Stranger in a strange land   Email Stranger in a strange land   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Is there anywhere that has the procession separate from Mass, I've heard it is done - like at that CBS rally, but what about churches - do any do it not afetr Mas - say on the SDunday afternoon or what have you.

Exeter Cathedral is hosting the Diocesan Corpus Christi Festival on the Saturday. The mass is at 11am and then after lunch there is exposition, outdoor procession and Benediction.
Posts: 608 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
Eddy
Shipmate
# 3583

That sounds fab to me. Is it a concelebrated Mass too I'm wondering.

It would be great to hear how it goes.

I've heard some places dont have the procession on the day but in the (non-existent [Biased] ) octave.

Stranger in a strange land
Shipmate
# 11922

- Posted      Profile for Stranger in a strange land   Email Stranger in a strange land   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
No, it is not a concelebrated Mass so that it can be attended by both those who believe that women can/should be ordained priest and those who don't.
Posts: 608 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
Pancho
Shipmate
# 13533

Hopefully my place will have a procession and Benediction after the principal Masses of the day, as it has in previous years. My diocese observes Corpus Christi on Sunday.

--------------------

Eddy
Shipmate
# 3583

Gosh Pancho does that mean theres a procession etc after more than one Mass on Corpus Christi Sunday, I wonder if they go outside?

I've heard some places have a procession with a brass or other type of band. All outside with people dressed up. That sounds so cool.

Forthview
Shipmate
# 12376

- Posted      Profile for Forthview   Email Forthview   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Corpus Christi outdoor processions almost seem to have disappeared at least up here in Scotland.At one time they would have been common in almost every parish,usually on the Sunday after Corpus Christi and sometimes venturing on to the public streets.

You'll still find them in almost every town in Asutria and Bavaria. In my own town in Austria there is one from the cathedral on Corpus Christi day and one from the parish church on the following Sunday.

In modern times probably Poland provides the largest numbers participating at public processions of the Blessed Sacrament.

Posts: 3444 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged
Quam Dilecta
Shipmate
# 12541

- Posted      Profile for Quam Dilecta   Email Quam Dilecta       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Perhaps some of Forthview's Scots have emigrated to the New World. Last year I participated in a Corpus Christi procession which was accompanied by a piper.

--------------------
Blessd are they that dwell in thy house

Posts: 406 | From: Boston, Massachusetts, USA | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
Eddy
Shipmate
# 3583

Its a shame about the outdoor procession. It must ahve been a big feature in loads of places, in fact I think it must have been THE feature of Corpus Christi.

When else was their a procession of the Blessed Sacrament outdoors done with joy and fun like this in the church's year?

Its a good witness going outside of the colour and fun of Catholic churches.

Max.
Shipmate
# 5846

But Laetare... is it inclusive? Does the tat actually further divide the Churched and the Unchurched?

Is it really a good witness or does it just make high church people look more poncy to the outside world?

Max.

--------------------

Eddy
Shipmate
# 3583

Interestin view max. thanks for it. I'd not thought of it. I agree some of this can be very poncey, mind you some Anglican vicars in their MOTR churches are dead fat and poncey too. [Smile]

Maybe an outside picnic after Mass on Corpus Christi would work better.

angelicum
Shipmate
# 13515

- Posted      Profile for angelicum   Email angelicum   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
If good witness is about being popular/fitting in with the world, then Christ must have been an awful witness. He was unpopular and disliked and rejected enough that he was shunned, beaten, and crucified. So to the early Church martyrs (witness). They surely weren't fitting in. I bet the world must have thought them rather strange and odd as well. Strange enough to feed them to the lions/hang/boil in a vat of oil anyway.

"If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you."

Posts: 364 | From: Full in the panting heart | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Max.
Shipmate
# 5846

quote:
Interestin view max. thanks for it. I'd not thought of it. I agree some of this can be very poncey, mind you some Anglican vicars in their MOTR churches are dead fat and poncey too. [Smile]

[Eek!] I never had you down as a fattist!

Max.

--------------------

Ashworth
Shipmate
# 12645

- Posted      Profile for Ashworth   Email Ashworth   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Slightly off topic I know but....
If only I could find a poncey Anglo-Catholic Church that doesn't have women priests but has the sort of music that Max would choose!

Seriously it becomes more and more frustrating to be a charismatic member of Forward in Faith.

Perhaps my church is not that bad. It isn't FinF but has passed Resolutions A and B.
I don't know what we shall be singing for Corpus Christi but I do know what we are doing for Petecost. Not perhaps quite as adventurous as Max would do but not quite New English Hymnal

Music for Pentecost Parish Mass will be:
Holy Spirit, we welcome you, Spirit of the living God, Come Holy Ghost, our souls inspire, Come down O love divine, Breathe on me breath of God and For I'm building a people of power.
Gloria - Mike Anderson (Clap hands)
Sanctus, Benedictus etc - The Gathering Mass
Agnus Dei - Paul Inwood.

Even with all that we do like to be a bit poncey!

Posts: 70 | From: UK | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged
Knopwood
Shipmate
# 11596

quote:
Originally posted by Ashworth:
If only I could find a poncey Anglo-Catholic Church that doesn't have women priests but has the sort of music that Max would choose!

I know how you feel. I've been looking all over for a parish where I can find High Mass offered by a female priest in a biretta and maniple.
The Scrumpmeister
Ship’s Taverner
# 5638

- Posted      Profile for The Scrumpmeister   Author's homepage   Email The Scrumpmeister   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

For good or ill, I have held the guitar that was used to compose this. [Smile]

--------------------
If Christ is not fully human, humankind is not fully saved. - St John of Saint-Denis

Posts: 14741 | From: Greater Manchester, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
Angloid
Shipmate
# 159

- Posted      Profile for Angloid     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

I don't know what we shall be singing for Corpus Christi but I do know what we are doing for Petecost.

I know it's naughty to make fun of other people's typos, but I couldn't help wondering if that's been established as an official feast in the Willesden Episcopal Area. [Biased]

(On second thoughts, perhaps the good bishop has launched a chain of discount co-operative minimarkets.)

[ 30. May 2009, 11:21: Message edited by: Angloid ]

--------------------
Brian: You're all individuals!
Crowd: We're all individuals!
Lone voice: I'm not!

Posts: 12927 | From: The Pool of Life | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

- Posted      Profile for Bishops Finger   Email Bishops Finger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I've just spotted on their website that Rochester Cathedral is observing the 'Day of Thanksgiving for the Institution of Holy Communion' on Thursday with a Choral Eucharist at the (for me) rather awkward hour of 5.30pm i.e. in place of the usual Evensong.

At least they're making the effort, though I doubt if there will be a procession of the Most Blessed Sacrament..........

(There might be incense, though..... [Big Grin] )

Ian J.

--------------------
Our words are giants when they do us an injury, and dwarfs when they do us a service. (Wilkie Collins)

Posts: 10151 | From: Behind The Wheel Again! | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
ken
Ship's Roundhead
# 2460

- Posted      Profile for ken     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LQ:
[. I've been looking all over for a parish where I can find High Mass offered by a female priest in a biretta and maniple.

I suspect that Pete knows of a few in London. A bit far to commute from Canada maybe.

--------------------
Ken

L’amor che move il sole e l’altre stelle.

Posts: 39579 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Saint Hedrin the Lesser-Known
Shipmate
# 11399

- Posted      Profile for Saint Hedrin the Lesser-Known   Email Saint Hedrin the Lesser-Known   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
We used to be between MOTR And nosebleed high... but I do not recall any Corpus Christi celebrations in my current shack. I suppose there'll be the usual Thursday Eucharist at 0900....

Then again, with the current interim, our cred for anything high has gone down. [Frown]

Posts: 1833 | From: Manila, Philippines | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
+Chad

Staffordshire Lad
# 5645

- Posted      Profile for +Chad   Author's homepage   Email +Chad   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cyprian:
quote:

For good or ill, I have held the guitar that was used to compose this. [Smile]
Matthew 5:30. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Chad (The + is silent)

Where there is tea there is hope.

Posts: 2698 | From: The Backbone of England | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
New Yorker
Shipmate
# 9898

- Posted      Profile for New Yorker   Email New Yorker   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is there a special name for the canopy that is used in Corpus Christi processions? And, where does one obtain one?
Posts: 3193 | From: New York City | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Thurible
Shipmate
# 3206

- Posted      Profile for Thurible   Email Thurible   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
U/ombrellino.

Thurible

--------------------

J Whitgift

Pro ecclesia dei!
# 1981

- Posted      Profile for J Whitgift   Email J Whitgift   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ken:
quote:
Originally posted by LQ:
I've been looking all over for a parish where I can find High Mass offered by a female priest in a biretta and maniple.

I suspect that Pete knows of a few in London. A bit far to commute from Canada maybe.
They could try St. Paul's, Deptford. Whilst there is no female Priest on the staff, they are inclusive and regularly use Birettas, Maniples and Fiddleback Chasuables at Mass.

The Priest there, Fthr Paul Butler, is a friend and it is where I shall hopefully be fulfilling my Corpus Christi obligation. [Cool]

--------------------
On the issue of homosexuality the Liberals have spent their time thinking, considering and listening (in the spirit of the Windsor process), whereas Conservative Anglicans have used the time to further dig their feet in and become more intransigent.

Posts: 2838 | From: Gone shoreside | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
Thurible
Shipmate
# 3206

quote:
Originally posted by J Whitgift:
Fthr

Typo or new-and-inclusive-usage-to-avoid 'Mr'?

Thurible

--------------------

The Scrumpmeister
Ship’s Taverner
# 5638

- Posted      Profile for The Scrumpmeister   Author's homepage   Email The Scrumpmeister   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Thurible:
U/ombrellino.

Thurible

I think the ombrellino is the little brolly and that the canopy is called the baldacchino. Personally, I just call it a canopy.

--------------------
If Christ is not fully human, humankind is not fully saved. - St John of Saint-Denis

Posts: 14741 | From: Greater Manchester, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
Thurible
Shipmate
# 3206

quote:
Originally posted by Cyprian:
I just call it a canopy.

Don't believe you. I think you call it a habec.

Thurible

--------------------

multipara
Shipmate
# 2918

- Posted      Profile for multipara   Author's homepage   Email multipara   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
New Yorker, a bedspread mounted on 4 poles will do the trick beautifully.

m

Posts: 4985 | From: new south wales | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016