homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » HEAVEN: comet's nekkid thread (Page 2)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Source: (consider it) Thread: HEAVEN: comet's nekkid thread
Bob Two-Owls
Shipmate
# 9680

- Posted      Profile for Bob Two-Owls         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I don't post naked, mainly because I do most of my posting from the office and I would quite like to keep my job and my liberty. I have done almost everything else naked at one time or another. I'm not a naturist but there are just some times when clothes are annoying like a sunny day out on a boat or camping in the middle of nowhere.

I was once interviewed by the sainted Richard Whitely for Calendar news while my modesty was covered by three balloons tied around my clacker-bag. It was the sheffield pyjama jump (rag week drinking/clubbing session) and my argument was that I never wear pyjamas. Not that I habitually wear balloons...

Pyx_e

Quixotic Tilter
# 57

- Posted      Profile for Pyx_e     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Bob, you got Moobs?

If "yes" then we can do the "Bob, two owls, posting neekid? What lovely pair of hooters" joke.

P

[ 09. May 2011, 18:16: Message edited by: Pyx_e ]

--------------------
It is better to be Kind than right.

Posts: 9778 | From: The Dark Tower | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Anglican't
Shipmate
# 15292

- Posted      Profile for Anglican't   Email Anglican't   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
No, I use a laptop so doing this naked would cause untold damage.
Posts: 3613 | From: London, England | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged
Ags

Knocked up
# 204

- Posted      Profile for Ags     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Depends whether or not there's a mouse, surely?

--------------------
I think that we are most ourselves at our best, because that is what God intended us to be. The us we really like, the us that others love to be with. Moth

Posts: 2707 | From: London | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
rufiki

Ship's 'shroom
# 11165

- Posted      Profile for rufiki   Email rufiki   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I had to get naked at w*rk this morning. That's quite enough for one day thankyouverymuch.
Bob Two-Owls
Shipmate
# 9680

- Posted      Profile for Bob Two-Owls         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pyx_e:
Bob, you got Moobs?

As I said in the other thread, my girlfriend calls me a gummi bear - what do you think?

[Big Grin]

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rufiki:
I had to get naked at w*rk this morning. That's quite enough for one day thankyouverymuch.

You can't leave us...erm...hanging, can you? [brick wall]

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Enigma

Enigma
# 16158

- Posted      Profile for Enigma   Email Enigma   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am clothed with skin. Covering is better.

--------------------
Who knows? Only God!

Posts: 856 | From: Wales | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Enigma:
I am clothed with skin.

Yes...but whose? (And I hope you tanned it properly. Doesn't last otherwise).
Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bob Two-Owls
Shipmate
# 9680

quote:
Originally posted by Firenze:
quote:
Originally posted by Enigma:
I am clothed with skin.

Yes...but whose? (And I hope you tanned it properly. Doesn't last otherwise).
It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again...
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am clothed in Lacoste, naturally.

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Welease Woderwick:
Here in the tropical warmth with the windows wide open and the ceiling fan whirring away I am, of course, starkers ...

You don't count, Wodders, as you're always talking about wandering starkers around your roof-garden in the rain ...

This thread really contains Far Too Much Information. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
St. Punk the Pious

Biblical™ Punk
# 683

- Posted      Profile for St. Punk the Pious   Author's homepage   Email St. Punk the Pious   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I was talking to someone this evening who thinks that when we are raptured on May 21st, we will be nekkid. What do you all think?

--------------------
The Society of St. Pius *
Wannabe Anglican, Reader
My reely gud book.

Posts: 4161 | From: Choral Evensong | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
QuietMBR
Shipmate
# 8845

- Posted      Profile for QuietMBR   Email QuietMBR   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Barnabas62:
We need to add Skype to make this thread work. Doubt whether the budget will run to to that.

(Posting topless in bed, in the guestroom in my mum's home. Showering shortly ...)

Are you SURE you don't have chatroulette open in another window??? [Paranoid]

--------------------
"My Jesus would never be accepted in my church...the blood and dirt on His feet might stain the carpets." Todd Agnew

Posts: 298 | From: Middle Atlantic, USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
QuietMBR
Shipmate
# 8845

- Posted      Profile for QuietMBR   Email QuietMBR   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by St. Punk the Pious:
I was talking to someone this evening who thinks that when we are raptured on May 21st, we will be nekkid. What do you all think?

I think someone read the first book in that magnificent literary series Left Behind one too many times. Weren't the post-rapture piles of clothing the reason for the title?

--------------------
"My Jesus would never be accepted in my church...the blood and dirt on His feet might stain the carpets." Todd Agnew

Posts: 298 | From: Middle Atlantic, USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Amazing Grace

High Church Protestant
# 95

- Posted      Profile for Amazing Grace   Email Amazing Grace   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anglican't:
No, I use a laptop so doing this naked would cause untold damage.

Indeed, indeed. Even if I am just out of the shower/bath, I have learned to grab something as a laptop pad.

I also have three cats, who regard Human with Laptop as a signal to jump on unoccupied bits of me and knead. (They dislike each other enough that they won't all try at once, but one with Pointy Bits is Quite Enough.)

--------------------
WTFWED? "Remember to always be yourself, unless you suck" - the Gator
Memory Eternal! Sheep 3, Phil the Wise Guy, and Jesus' Evil Twin in the SoF Nativity Play

Posts: 6593 | From: Sittin' by the dock of the [SF] bay | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Which is why you do it in bed.
Much more comfy that way, no?

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
rufiki

Ship's 'shroom
# 11165

- Posted      Profile for rufiki   Email rufiki   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyda*Rose:
quote:

Shower at home is out of action. So I'm using the ones attached to the gym at w*rk.

Explanations are always a let down.

Latchkey Kid
Shipmate
# 12444

- Posted      Profile for Latchkey Kid   Author's homepage   Email Latchkey Kid   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm nekkid for the left half of the screen with SoF but not for Skype on the right half, so .......... Oh!

--------------------
'You must never give way for an answer. An answer is always the stretch of road that's behind you. Only a question can point the way forward.'
Mika; in Hello? Is Anybody There?, Jostein Gaardner

Posts: 2592 | From: The wizardest little town in Oz | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
Twilight

Puddleglum's sister
# 2832

- Posted      Profile for Twilight     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I hope all you nekkid people are wearing scruchies. ZombieBunny tells us they discourage unwanted advances.
Geneviève

Mother-Hatting Cat Lover
# 9098

- Posted      Profile for Geneviève   Email Geneviève   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Back to the OP--No, as I am at church and while the thought of posting in the buff while sitting here is funny, the reality would be not be.
Alas [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"Ineffable" defined: "I cannot and will not be effed with." (Courtesy of CCTooSweet in Running the Books)

Posts: 4336 | From: Eastern US | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Two-Owls:
clacker-bag

Not a term I've necessarily encountered before ...

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Geneviève:
Back to the OP--No, as I am at church and while the thought of posting in the buff while sitting here is funny, the reality would be not be.
Alas [Roll Eyes]

Tell any busybodies that you're following the example of King David, and dancing nekkid before the LORD.
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Darllenwr
Shipmate
# 14520

- Posted      Profile for Darllenwr   Email Darllenwr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Doing anything in the buff is too damn dangerous in this house - with two crazy cats both equipped with the full set of stabbers, the risk of damage is just too great.

To illustrate, this morning the crazier of the two cats attempted to scramble onto my lap as I was sitting on the edge of the bed prior to getting dressed. He missed his footing and there was a brief interval whilst he attempted to establish some grip. Result? One long scratch in a very personal place. Oh, and one cat sent into orbit around the moon.

--------------------
If I've told you once, I've told you a million times: I do not exaggerate!

Posts: 1101 | From: The catbox | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Lyda*Rose:
quote:

Shower at home is out of action. So I'm using the ones attached to the gym at w*rk.

Explanations are always a let down.

Sigh.

[Biased] [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016