homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Hell: Challenging Fellow Christians (Page 3)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Hell: Challenging Fellow Christians
Jessie Phillips
Shipmate
# 13048

- Posted      Profile for Jessie Phillips     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LanceWilkins:
When one Christian judges another we are in an holier-than-thou Game. Best avoided.

Oh I don't know. Games can be fun.

My view is that if you are confident in your belief that you are different and better than the other guy, then of course you'll find it boring when he tries to explain how he thinks you've misunderstood his position. You'll only start to make a bit more effort when you're not so sure about your position relative to his.

[Edited to remove extraneous thicket of verbiage, Think², Hellhost]

[ 08. May 2011, 13:37: Message edited by: Think˛ ]

Posts: 2244 | From: Home counties, UK | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jessie Phillips:
quote:
Originally posted by LanceWilkins:
When one Christian judges another we are in an holier-than-thou Game. Best avoided.

Oh I don't know. Games can be fun.
Playing with other people in a hurtful manner is a fucked-up idea of what constitutes fun.

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well in that case there's nothing for it - we'll just have to send up everyone. Heaven help us if we were ever to show favoritism.

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pearl B4 Swine
Ship's Oyster-Shucker
# 11451

- Posted      Profile for Pearl B4 Swine   Email Pearl B4 Swine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Just yesterday I was accosted (on line) by a guy in a social "war" game I play. He is the host of the alliance I belong to. I guess the Opportunity-To-Save Door flew upon when I said innocently & foolishly 'there weren't many in church today'.

He asked what church & I old him, Episcopal. And then it all came gushing out. "Do you believe that Jesus is God?" Why on earth I felt compelled to answer, I do not know. Then it was "I'm so sorry that you're a victim of the LIES that The Church has fed people for a thousand-some years, especially The Catholic Church! Jesus is The SON of God, NOT God." And then came the proof texts.

Plus, he said, "I feel I ought to tell you that I'm an Ordained Minster, so I know what I'm talking about". Then: may I have your reallife email so we can continue this important conversation?" NO. What an ass.

Why don't these jerks pick on people who are not already Christians? The whole thing was very upsetting to me. And why didn't I sense the very first danger-sign and tell the guy to STFU?

--------------------
Oinkster

"I do a good job and I know how to do this stuff" D. Trump (speaking of the POTUS job)

Posts: 3622 | From: The Keystone State | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Maybe you were moved by the Spirit to save him. [Biased]

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Yorick

Infinite Jester
# 12169

- Posted      Profile for Yorick   Email Yorick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pearl B4 Swine:
Why don't these jerks pick on people who are not already Christians? ...And why didn't I ...tell the guy to STFU?

The answer's in the question.

--------------------
این نیز بگذرد

Posts: 7574 | From: Natural Sources | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
kankucho
Shipmate
# 14318

- Posted      Profile for kankucho   Author's homepage   Email kankucho   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Plus, he said, "I feel I ought to tell you that I'm an Ordained Minster, so I know what I'm talking about".

I wouldn't take that sort of claim too seriously from someone I only 'knew' online.

--------------------
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" – Dr. Carl Sagan
Kankucho Bird Blues

Posts: 1262 | From: Kuon-ganjo, E17 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Plus, he said, "I feel I ought to tell you that I'm an Ordained Minster, so I know what I'm talking about".

Maybe he's just a very ordinary / governmental secretary. It's certainly only his lack of convincing arguments that seems to have been ordained.

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Spiffy
Ship's WonderSheep
# 5267

- Posted      Profile for Spiffy   Author's homepage   Email Spiffy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

He asked what church & I old him, Episcopal. And then it all came gushing out. "Do you believe that Jesus is God?" Why on earth I felt compelled to answer, I do not know.

I think it's an aspect of the fact we're all educated to some extent the same way-- someone asks you a question, you provide an answer or you are a failure.

This kind of situation is why I'm very liberal with the ignore feature in my MMORPG. It's a game. I play in my free time to relax. If you're harshing my calm, I'm not gonna deal with you.

--------------------
Looking for a simple solution to all life's problems? We are proud to present obstinate denial. Accept no substitute. Accept nothing.
--Night Vale Radio Twitter Account

Posts: 10281 | From: Beervana | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Pearl B4 Swine
Ship's Oyster-Shucker
# 11451

- Posted      Profile for Pearl B4 Swine   Email Pearl B4 Swine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kankucho:
quote:

I wouldn't take that sort of claim too seriously from someone I only 'knew' online.
I didn't 'take it seriously'. HE was seriously trying to impress me with his superiority as a "real" Christian. I mentioned it as a sample of the garbage he was 'laying on my heart'.

--------------------
Oinkster

"I do a good job and I know how to do this stuff" D. Trump (speaking of the POTUS job)

Posts: 3622 | From: The Keystone State | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

I didn't 'take it seriously'. HE was seriously trying to impress me with his superiority as a "real" Christian. I mentioned it as a sample of the garbage he was 'laying on my heart'.
He has a very little penis. Which you should well remind him of.

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
irish_lord99
Shipmate
# 16250

- Posted      Profile for irish_lord99     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Forgive my ignorance, but what denomination believes that Jesus is the Son of God, but not actually God?

--------------------
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Mark Twain

Posts: 1169 | From: Maine, US | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by irish_lord99:
Forgive my ignorance, but what denomination believes that Jesus is the Son of God, but not actually God?

Don't Mormons believe something like that?

--------------------

Genevičve

Mother-Hatting Cat Lover
# 9098

- Posted      Profile for Genevičve   Email Genevičve   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Pearl,
you were playing a war game--you should have just taken him out!! End of problem, and if he was on your side, that's what friendly fire is for.

--------------------
"Ineffable" defined: "I cannot and will not be effed with." (Courtesy of CCTooSweet in Running the Books)

Posts: 4336 | From: Eastern US | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
kankucho
Shipmate
# 14318

- Posted      Profile for kankucho   Author's homepage   Email kankucho   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
"All of your faith are belong to us"

--------------------
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" – Dr. Carl Sagan
Kankucho Bird Blues

Posts: 1262 | From: Kuon-ganjo, E17 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged
Spiffy
Ship's WonderSheep
# 5267

- Posted      Profile for Spiffy   Author's homepage   Email Spiffy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You cannot survive, make your time.

--------------------
Looking for a simple solution to all life's problems? We are proud to present obstinate denial. Accept no substitute. Accept nothing.

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

You will be assimilated.

--------------------

Alfred E. Neuman

What? Me worry?
# 6855

- Posted      Profile for Alfred E. Neuman     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Geneviève:
Pearl,
you were playing a war game--you should have just taken him out!! End of problem, and if he was on your side, that's what friendly fire is for.

I knew it!! You play Team Fortress2, right? Admit it!

--------------------
--Formerly: Gort--

badger@thesett
Shipmate
# 16422

- Posted      Profile for badger@thesett   Email badger@thesett   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
errr thought this was meant to be hell where people argued but all I see here is a judgemental bunch who like stroking each others egos with the odd exception who actually tries to put forward that not everyone is like the oddities that have been encountered and that it is no better to be sitting throwing stones here at them than they are throwing words.

this should be renamed.. the thread for those who don't like people asking if they have been saved and smart arse replies to give to them plus a few contributions from people actually trying to explore this

have I got the tone right for Hell?

this is my first posting here

--------------------
handle with care, can explode without apparent reason

Posts: 319 | From: Hull | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Nope. Go play in Heaven for a while, until you understand Hell better. [/Nice denizen tone]

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
badger@thesett
Shipmate
# 16422

- Posted      Profile for badger@thesett   Email badger@thesett   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
am confused... earlier in this rant there was a complaint there was no one opposing, there was actually but they were getting ignored or misrepresented but that is their problem and then I call it as I see it, ego rubbing and you say that belongs in Heaven... should I have added a few swear words and a few of my own come backs to the questions... is that what you want just another clone

BORING

you know reading it from the beginning it is SOOOO boring 'oooo I don't like those nasty people asking if I am saved so I will get in a corner and rant about them with my mates and feel really good about it' No different to them just got a different mantra

[ 18. May 2011, 01:43: Message edited by: badger@thesett ]

--------------------

Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Why the Hell did I waste my time? C'mere, troll, I'm getting hungry.

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Badger--

Welcome to the Ship. But Hell is *not* the place for newbies. You won't understand the culture, you'll get hurt, and you'll leave a mess for someone to clean up.

Start out with Heaven, All Saints, and Circus. They'll give you a chance to get your sea legs.

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Spiffy
Ship's WonderSheep
# 5267

Also, Badger? They don't charge extra for capital letters. Look into the concept. Especially if you wish to be understood and taken seriously.

--------------------

Evensong
Shipmate
# 14696

- Posted      Profile for Evensong   Author's homepage   Email Evensong   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It's like reading Greek. Just less punctuation.

--------------------
a theological scrapbook

Posts: 9481 | From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged
Alfred E. Neuman

What? Me worry?
# 6855

- Posted      Profile for Alfred E. Neuman     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Golden Key:
Welcome to the Ship. But Hell is *not* the place for newbies. You won't understand the culture, you'll get hurt, and you'll leave a mess for someone to clean up.

Actually, that's what it used to be before my cadre of chuckling chums took over. Now it's become a poorly rehearsed highschool comedy act amongst social rejects. You know the crew - the skinny guy with thick glasses who always gets slammed into a locker, the fat girl with halitosis, spandex and multicolored hair, the tough gamer kid who makes up for his lack of social skills by killing NPCs in his parents' basement, the pissed-off girl who's always blaming the guys for dumping her, and the ever-present pseudo-intellectual geek who keeps dictionary.com open in a tab.

Oh, for the good old days before everything went to shit.

badger@thesett
Shipmate
# 16422

having read through this thread and then your comments I don't see anything to worry about

by the way if i chose not to use capital letters get over yourself and either read it or don't

how am i going to get hurt, the way it sounds is that it has turned into a cosy little club where as i said before the same few stroke each others egos with repetative abuse based on prejudice and bias formed from contact with a few misguided individuals who while maybe being well intentioned actually were causing damage

how long do i have to post on the other boards before i can be as bitter and jaded that i can go on and on and on and on and on and on... guess you call it ranting but i call it BORING...

--------------------

badger@thesett
Shipmate
# 16422

just read the recent posts and what a load of condescending arrogant rubbish based on what... how do you know I am going to get hurt, all I have done is post a different view to you as I wanted so get over yourselves...

'have a rant or a personal argument to settle? Feel free to add it to the uproar'

my rant is you have become to cosy in here so instead of trying to scare me off because I am new to the site respond to my comments on the thread and what you have been saying

--------------------

irish_lord99
Shipmate
# 16250

- Posted      Profile for irish_lord99     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Wow... where's a popcorn munching smiley when you need one?

And I for one will skip over your posts from now on, not only because it's painful to decipher what you're trying to say but also because what you have to say is a lot more boring than the rest of this thread.

FYI, there are different types of hell threads, on some we engage in verbal combat with each other while in others we rant about the rest of the world as a more collective group... this is the latter.

--------------------
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Mark Twain

Posts: 1169 | From: Maine, US | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alfred E. Neuman:
quote:

Actually, that's what it used to be before my cadre of chuckling chums took over. Now it's become a poorly rehearsed highschool comedy act amongst social rejects. You know the crew - the skinny guy with thick glasses who always gets slammed into a locker, the fat girl with halitosis, spandex and multicolored hair, the tough gamer kid who makes up for his lack of social skills by killing NPCs in his parents' basement, the pissed-off girl who's always blaming the guys for dumping her, and the ever-present pseudo-intellectual geek who keeps dictionary.com open in a tab.

And which character were *you* in high school, hmm? [Biased]

--------------------
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Alfred E. Neuman

What? Me worry?
# 6855

quote:
Originally posted by badger@thesett:
...how am i going to get hurt, the way it sounds is that it has turned into a cosy little club where as i said before the same few stroke each others egos with repetative abuse based on prejudice and bias...

You will never be part of the in-crowd if you won't allow your ego to be stroked with repetitive abuse.

Also your shitty spelling, punctuation and grammar flag you as an illiterate, inbred, scum-sucking evangelical, fundamentalist bible thumper. Get your pimply arse over to All Saints and beg forgiveness.

badger@thesett
Shipmate
# 16422

quote:
Originally posted by irish_lord99:
FYI, there are different types of hell threads, on some we engage in verbal combat with each other while in others we rant about the rest of the world as a more collective group... this is the latter.

so you have sub types in Hell which are decided upon by who? i get the impression it comes back to what I was saying and can see where Alfred E. Neuman is coming from, this isn't hell, hardly any active threads with recent posting and only a few posters...

ah that is more like it.. just read the more recent post by Alfred E. Neuman...

thank you as it made me laugh

can only post if know the secret code to know the type of hell posting this is... despite the fact that there are comments that challange the ranting and ask why there aren't more...

to be honest I think I will give you what you want and go elsewhere, not because you want me to but because hardly anyone come here and there are so few post active

[ 18. May 2011, 07:03: Message edited by: badger@thesett ]

--------------------

badger@thesett
Shipmate
# 16422

thank you Alfred E.

your insults were more like I was expecting and made me laugh

--------------------

Alfred E. Neuman

What? Me worry?
# 6855

It's easier to read your posts if I overlay a thick Bob Marley accent, mon.
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

{Peruses handy "Compleat Guide to the Identification and Disposition" (or "Disposal??) "of Annoyingly Foolish Personages on yon Shippe of Fools".}

Ahhhh, here we go: "#79 High Noon Noob: Strolls into Hell, proclaims how dull it is, eschews all offers of help, frequently pats holster".

Hmmmm...common species. Nothing for the record books.

{Goes ice-skating in back lot of Hell, while sipping Guittard cocoa with cinnamon.}

--------------------

Alfred E. Neuman

What? Me worry?
# 6855

quote:
And which character were *you* in high school, hmm? [Biased]

I was the handsome guy with a girl on each arm who graduated Magnum Cum Loud.

--------------------
--Formerly: Gort--

orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alfred E. Neuman:
quote:

... Hell is Glee? ...

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
to be honest I think I will give you what you want and go elsewhere

Good. Go.

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by orfeo:
Hell is Glee?

Well, Glee is certainly Hell...

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
badger@thesett
Shipmate
# 16422

well at least Alfred E. lives up to my expectations of getting a roasting, pity the rest are such a damp squib who are best described as Alfred E. did. What a shower posting on here has been a real disappointment, pathetic whinging rather than how it is billed... guess that makes it hell to me as I expected some life not a yawn.... hope you lot aren't as sad on other areas of the site as you come across as a bunch of sad losers sitting on a tuffit like little Miss Muppet but if you had any curds and whey it would have been curdled.

not surprised you get stopped and critised and asked if you are saved as you need someone to save you...

[ 18. May 2011, 10:34: Message edited by: badger@thesett ]

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I thought you were expected somewhere else?

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Augustine the Aleut
Shipmate
# 1472

- Posted      Profile for Augustine the Aleut     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Mahaffy, when Provost of Trinity College Dublin, was said to have responded to one of his earnest northern (Ireland) students who asked him if he were saved: "Yes, but it was such a narrow squeak, I don't like to boast."
Posts: 6236 | From: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
well at least Alfred E. lives up to my expectations of getting a roasting, pity the rest are such a damp squib who are best described as Alfred E. did. What a shower posting on here has been a real disappointment, pathetic whinging rather than how it is billed... guess that makes it hell to me as I expected some life not a yawn.... hope you lot aren't as sad on other areas of the site as you come across as a bunch of sad losers sitting on a tuffit like little Miss Muppet but if you had any curds and whey it would have been curdled.

not surprised you get stopped and critised and asked if you are saved as you need someone to save you...

If you're going to flounce, flounce properly. Practise in the mirror or something.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Evensong
Shipmate
# 14696

- Posted      Profile for Evensong   Author's homepage   Email Evensong   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

GOD HERSELF has arrived to set us straight!

[Overused] [Overused] [Overused]

Holy, holy, holy, Lord, God of power and might, heaven and earth are full of your glory,
Hosanna in the highest.
Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord. Hosanna in the highest.

--------------------
a theological scrapbook

Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

quote:
well at least Alfred E. lives up to my expectations of getting a roasting,

If you're trying to get a good roasting, try some masochism board or other.

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

So sorry we don't come up to your high expectations. Is that what life in Hull has led you to expect?

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Yorick

Infinite Jester
# 12169

- Posted      Profile for Yorick   Email Yorick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sioni Sais:
So sorry we don't come up to your high expectations. Is that what life in Hull has led you to expect?

Incoherent fucktard.

--------------------
این نیز بگذرد

Evensong
Shipmate
# 14696

quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
quote:

Incoherent fucktard.
Sioni isn't that bad.

--------------------
a theological scrapbook

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Evensong:
quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
quote:

Incoherent fucktard.
Sioni isn't that bad.
No problem. If I've irritated Yorick that much, I'm very pleased indeed!

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Yorick

Infinite Jester
# 12169

By all means get a room, Evensong.

[CP]

[ 18. May 2011, 12:59: Message edited by: Yorick ]

--------------------
این نیز بگذرد

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016