homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Circus: Shipopoly (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Circus: Shipopoly
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'd like, with your help, to create a Ship of Fools board game. This will, naturally, be a 'virtual' board game, built up by the creative imaginations of the circus troupe, although if anyone chooses to see it to fruition IRL, I'm sure an approach to the Ship's officers would be well received.

So far, my ideas extend to the setting of a game board with squares set in a (rough) ovoid shape, so that players progress round the board. Counters are in the shape of little ships, each of a different colour. There are some cards in the centre of the board which offer certain challenges as the play progresses.

Now, over to you: what is written in the squares on the game board? What challenges are written on the cards? Will any money change hands? How will we know when someone has won?

Maximum of two suggestions per post, please, so that everyone can enjoy contributing. Playplayaway, let the game commence!

[ 28. September 2011, 21:24: Message edited by: Chorister ]

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
i) that chocolate be the currency.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Alfred E. Neuman

What? Me worry?
# 6855

- Posted      Profile for Alfred E. Neuman     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chorister:
... What challenges are written on the cards?

You've been accused in Hell of assholery.

You may ignore the call and lose two turns.

Respond and move back eight spaces.

Or use a 'Get out of Hell Free Card'.

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Each of the eight coloured areas represent different denominations, while the utilities are Atheism and agnosticism and the Stations are other faiths.

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
ITTWACW which is either a square on the board to land on, or a card to draw. The player must put a flouncy ruffled skirt on their playing piece ship, and pulls it off the board for three turns.

The Doldrums a square (much like jail) where you can end up if you are so unlucky as to land there with your ship. To get out, you have to pay into the Organ Fund.

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

- Posted      Profile for Jahlove   Email Jahlove   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The cheapo properties (Whitechapel and Old Kent Road on the UK board) are *Sodom* and *Gomorrah* - where the housing market collapsed overnight.

--------------------
“Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” - Mark Twain

Posts: 6477 | From: Alice's Restaurant (UK Franchise) | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
joan knox

Knoxy is my homeboy
# 16100

- Posted      Profile for joan knox     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
*grins*
I bags Saltire blue for Presbyterians!

re. cards... how about:
You're flogging that dead horse again? Move back 3 spaces, and then forward 3 spaces.

--------------------
Jesus saves, Allah protects, Buddha enlightens, Cthulhu thinks you'll make a nice sandwich

Posts: 906 | From: edinburgh | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged
Imaginary Friend

Real to you
# 186

- Posted      Profile for Imaginary Friend   Email Imaginary Friend   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sioni Sais:

And that fines be paid in GIN.

--------------------
"We had a good team on paper. Unfortunately, the game was played on grass."
Brian Clough

Posts: 9455 | From: Left a bit... Right a bit... | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Two spaces could be

The Solent
Scapa Flow

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PeteC:
... Scapa Flow

Right on, Pete! [Yipee]

David and I once contemplated a Monopoly board of Cathedrals/choral foundations based on the quality of their choirs, with King's and St. John's, Cambridge as Mayfair and Park Lane. It would be unkind to say who we nominated as the Old Kent Road ...

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

- Posted      Profile for churchgeek   Author's homepage   Email churchgeek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ecclesiantics-style trivia (about tat, e.g.) could be the content of one set of cards. Answer correctly, and you get to grin smugly (move just ahead of the player in front of you); answer wrong, and you must wallow in shame (lose a turn).

[ 06. July 2011, 02:14: Message edited by: churchgeek ]

--------------------
I reserve the right to change my mind.

My article on the Virgin of Vladimir

Posts: 7773 | From: Detroit | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Timothy the Obscure

Mostly Friendly
# 292

- Posted      Profile for Timothy the Obscure   Email Timothy the Obscure   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The railroads would be the four major groups on the ship: Con Evos, Liberal Prods, RCC, and Orthodox. Free Parking becomes Mystery Worshipper. Jail is one turn mandatory shore leave (with a picture of an angry alligator).

--------------------
When you think of the long and gloomy history of man, you will find more hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than have ever been committed in the name of rebellion.
  - C. P. Snow

Posts: 6114 | From: PDX | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It's been a very long time since I've even seen a Monopoly board, but...:

--a votive-icon space/card for when you really need divine intervention to help you with the game; maybe a free turn?

--a Gator space/card; maybe some sort of wild card, permission to seek justice against another player, etc.?

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

- Posted      Profile for Jahlove   Email Jahlove   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Faith Community Chest:

The Pope declares you a Troll. All your assets are forfeit to the Banker (R. Calvi, just south of Blackfriars). You are Plankrupt.

--------------------
“Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” - Mark Twain

Posts: 6477 | From: Alice's Restaurant (UK Franchise) | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
If you land on 'walk the plank' you slide into the surrounding sea where you have to spend three turns inside the belly of a whale.

--------------------

Bob Two-Owls
Shipmate
# 9680

- Posted      Profile for Bob Two-Owls         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Square: Equine Cemetery - You have inadvertantly raised a Dead Horse from the grave, you may gain no points/chocolate/money until you have circled the board three times.

[ 06. July 2011, 11:17: Message edited by: Bob Two-Owls ]

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

quote:
Originally posted by joan knox:
*grins*

re. cards... how about:
You're flogging that dead horse again? Move back 3 spaces, and then forward 3 spaces.

How about back three, then forward two? That way you might get to pay two rents and end up behind your starting position!

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

'You have been Called to Hell' and 'Call another player to Hell' cards do appear necessary. The 'Just Parking' strip around Hell can be renamed 'The Peanut Gallery'.

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

- Posted      Profile for Banner Lady   Email Banner Lady   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The eight time-lined colours on the board:

Orthodox: blue (land on this, get 100 bonus prayer /chocolate/building points/whatever)
Catholics: purple (80 bonus points)
Anglicans: green (60 bonus points)
Presbyterians: pale blue (60 bonus points)
Methodist: red (50 bonus points)
Uniting Church: orange (50 bonus points)
Apostolic: ochre (25 bonus points)
Charismatic/pentecostal: violet (25 bonus points)

--------------------
Women in the church are not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be enjoyed.

Posts: 7080 | From: Canberra Australia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
And die-cast pieces for moving around the board.... [Big Grin]

A sockpuppet

And, of course, everyone will fight over wanting to be the Gator.

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You need church names. I presume Presbyterians will be something like St Andrews, St Columbas and St Ninians. Uniting Church are more difficult, there are the Old Testament ones Zion. Ebenezer and Salem for starters, or there is City Temple. Admittedly these are all shared with Baptists and other historic Independents, then there are the big names Dodderidge Memorial, Owen Memorial and Baxter Memorial or there are the place names so Gainsborough, Robertson Street, or Above the bar. Then you could go for the theological ones Trinity, Emmanuel and Christ Church.

Jengie

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

quote:
Originally posted by Lyda*Rose:
And die-cast pieces for moving around the board.... [Big Grin]

A sockpuppet

And, of course, everyone will fight over wanting to be the Gator.

The sockpuppet could be a special piece that you buy for a time (until you shake a double or land on 'Go To Hell' for example) to play on the board with your 'real' piece. Only one of them pays rent of course, but both buy and collect.

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

molopata

The Ship's jack
# 9933

- Posted      Profile for molopata     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jahlove:
Faith Community Chest:

The Pope declares you a Troll. All your assets are forfeit to the Banker (R. Calvi, just south of Blackfriars). You are Plankrupt.

Besides the "Faith Community Chest", there would be the "Judgement" cards with a question mark on them.

But since this is a big ship, there should surely be more than two decks...

--------------------
... The Respectable

Posts: 1718 | From: the abode of my w@ndering mind | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
molopata

The Ship's jack
# 9933

- Posted      Profile for molopata     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jengie Jon:
You need church names. I presume Presbyterians will be something like St Andrews, St Columbas and St Ninians. Uniting Church are more difficult, there are the Old Testament ones Zion. Ebenezer and Salem for starters, or there is City Temple. Admittedly these are all shared with Baptists and other historic Independents, then there are the big names Dodderidge Memorial, Owen Memorial and Baxter Memorial or there are the place names so Gainsborough, Robertson Street, or Above the bar. Then you could go for the theological ones Trinity, Emmanuel and Christ Church.

Anyone owning the property would be saddled with renovation costs every time he lands on his own property.
And when a co-player lands on it, she would not have to pay rent, but merely be asked to contribute a donation.

That's the economy of God for you!

--------------------
... The Respectable

Posts: 1718 | From: the abode of my w@ndering mind | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Rev per Minute
Shipmate
# 69

- Posted      Profile for Rev per Minute   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

But in order to win - that is, be admitted to Heaven/Admin status (the two are fairly interchangeable) - you have to give away all your wealth and possessions, 'cos that's what the Gospel says! Otherwise you would have to pass through the 'eye of the needle' - a particularly tricky challenge set by your fellow players.

Oh, and any spaces would have to be the Tiber and the Bosphorus, as crossing/swimming those is a major part of Ship life!

--------------------
"Allons-y!" "Geronimo!" "Oh, for God's sake!" The Day of the Doctor

At the end of the day, we face our Maker alongside Jesus. RIP ken

Posts: 2696 | From: my desk (if I can find the keyboard under this mess) | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

The ships you move around the board will have removable sails. That is so you can replace them with the correct liturgical colours for the season in which you are playing the game.

The little container in which you keep the spare sail colours will look like a miniature version of this.

--------------------

Pearl B4 Swine
Ship's Oyster-Shucker
# 11451

- Posted      Profile for Pearl B4 Swine   Email Pearl B4 Swine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
If you land on Chat Galley/Bar you may remain there for a maximum of three turns; then you must return to the game and move on.

If you land on Keel-Haul , you must move your piece 180 degrees across the board, forfeiting any salary or rewards you might have gotten

--------------------
Oinkster

"I do a good job and I know how to do this stuff" D. Trump (speaking of the POTUS job)

Posts: 3622 | From: The Keystone State | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

If you get sent to Davy Jones' Locker, you are out of the game for good. Any winnings that you have accumulated (pieces of eight) are placed in a central pool, to be known as 'The Floating Fund'.

--------------------

Pearl B4 Swine
Ship's Oyster-Shucker
# 11451

- Posted      Profile for Pearl B4 Swine   Email Pearl B4 Swine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
If you draw the "Shanghaied" card, you then belong to the player to your left, and continue to take your turns and move around the board, but all gains and rewards go to the guy on the left .

To get out of Shangahi you have to roll 3 on the dice. The Holy Trinity will release you.

--------------------
Oinkster

"I do a good job and I know how to do this stuff" D. Trump (speaking of the POTUS job)

Posts: 3622 | From: The Keystone State | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Hedgehog

Ship's Shortstop
# 14125

- Posted      Profile for Hedgehog   Email Hedgehog   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Molopata The Rebel:
Besides the "Faith Community Chest", there would be the "Judgement" cards with a question mark on them.

The "Judgement" cards would include such things as:

"Something you wrote has been deemed worthy of the SoF Quotes File. Gain 10 points/chocolates/money."

or

"You started a thread that nobody is interested in. Pay boredom tax of 5 points/etc. and miss a turn while you try to come up with something worthwhile."

--------------------
"We must regain the conviction that we need one another, that we have a shared responsibility for others and the world, and that being good and decent are worth it."--Pope Francis, Laudato Si'

Posts: 2740 | From: Delaware, USA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

'Your church needs a new roof/organ/is sending four missionaries to China for five years. Giveaway all your money'.

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
None of the (at least two) decks of cards in the middle can actually have every single possible card in the game as a whole; that is, each box has a selection of the possible options. After all, none of us are quite playing with a full deck.

The rules, of course, will be abstruse, byzantine, and impossible to understand, even for liturgy nuts—after all, this is a procession! Rather, allowances will be made for "local custom," meaning that house rules always trump what's printed in the instructions, unless one of the players can convincingly argue otherwise.

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
marzipan
Shipmate
# 9442

- Posted      Profile for marzipan   Author's homepage   Email marzipan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
if you roll two sixes, you have to organise a shipmeet. The nearest players to you (on the board) move to a square of your choice, and you all miss a turn.

--------------------
formerly cheesymarzipan.
Now containing 50% less cheese

Posts: 917 | From: nowhere in particular | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

quote:
Originally posted by Molopata The Rebel:

But since this is a big ship, there should surely be more than two decks...

The Commandment Cards:

You have been caught Crusading without a licence. Pay a forfeit (the amusing and/or obscene nature of which is to be decided by the other players while you miss 3 turns and go and make everyone a nice cup of TEA).

--------------------

joan knox

Knoxy is my homeboy
# 16100

- Posted      Profile for joan knox     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by joan knox:
*grins*

re. cards... how about:

How about back three, then forward two? That way you might get to pay two rents and end up behind your starting position!
Good point, well played! [Smile]

--------------------
Jesus saves, Allah protects, Buddha enlightens, Cthulhu thinks you'll make a nice sandwich

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
How about the die-cast counters being models of the cathedral of your choice?

As ship-mates who know me will have guessed, I'd like mine to be this one.

--------------------

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

Sorry about the double-post; my computer was in Captain Slow mode and, thinking it wasn't going to process the first post, I thought I'd deleted it and sent the second one ... [Hot and Hormonal]

Perhaps a kindly Host would delete one of them. [Smile]

(additional post deleted as requested. Miss one Turn. [Biased] )

[ 07. July 2011, 10:26: Message edited by: Chorister ]

--------------------

Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
H&A Rounds: for 1-6 turns, there are no rules. Make stuff up, and go with it. Eventually, the hangovers will settle.

Speaking of "hangovers," what's a bit of high-church religion without drinking? This being the Ship, where even Stone-Campbell Restoration types like me get a bit tatty, we should note that there is no SoF drinking game—the SoF Board Game is a drinking game! Nobody may play without a drink in hand. Under 21/18 (depending on jurisdiction)? Tough cookies. Get Mommy to put your real ale or G&T in a sippee cup.

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
"The Hosts are tired of correcting your lousy botched code. You have been sent to the UBB Practice Thread. Lose one turn."

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

quote:
Originally posted by Mamacita:
"The Hosts are tired of correcting your lousy botched code. You have been sent to the UBB Practice Thread. Lose one turn."

You know, when I first saw that, I thought it was directed at me . . .

--------------------

Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

You have been convicted of the sin of Simony, go to the Confessional. Do not pass The Porch, say three Hail Marys.

--------------------

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AristonAstuanax:
quote:
Originally posted by Mamacita:

You know, when I first saw that, I thought it was directed at me . . .
[Cool]

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Full Circle
Shipmate
# 15398

- Posted      Profile for Full Circle     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
When you throw a two ones it could indicate the equivalent of hosts and admins day - the rules change for a round in a manner of your choosing as long as the banker/admin agrees

--------------------
Beware the monocausal fallacy (Anon)

Posts: 232 | From: UK | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
molopata

The Ship's jack
# 9933

But if you throw three double-ones in a row, or for that matter, any other double, then you are convicted of crusading and accordingly planked.

--------------------
... The Respectable

joan knox

Knoxy is my homeboy
# 16100

and on the cards how about:
'sex has led to dancing; miss a turn while you make your repentance in front of the kirk session'

--------------------

North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

- Posted      Profile for North East Quine   Email North East Quine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Only one turn?
Posts: 6414 | From: North East Scotland | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
molopata

The Ship's jack
# 9933

Oh and of course we would be trading in indulgences, not paper money. The indulgence notes would be marked with a "J" with two lines scored through it.

--------------------
... The Respectable

Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Actually one of the cards should be a "faith" card which basically the equivalent of a get out of jail free.

Jengie

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

- Posted      Profile for Banner Lady   Email Banner Lady   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
One card should be a WWJD? On drawing this from the pile, you have to give every other player chocolate, but you get to take away their gin.

One card should be for the minister's retirement fund. Collect a small portion of chocolate AND gin from everyone.

--------------------
Women in the church are not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be enjoyed.

Posts: 7080 | From: Canberra Australia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jonah the Whale

Ship's pet cetacean
# 1244

- Posted      Profile for Jonah the Whale   Email Jonah the Whale   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chorister:
If you land on 'walk the plank' you slide into the surrounding sea where you have to spend three turns inside the belly of a whale.

No thanks.
Posts: 2799 | From: Nether Regions | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016