homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » AS: Job Search Support Thread (Page 33)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  44  45  46 

Source: (consider it) Thread: AS: Job Search Support Thread
Loveheart

Blue-scarved menace
# 12249

- Posted      Profile for Loveheart   Email Loveheart   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I have a job interview, 20 hours per week in a school. Its a bit of a trek so am not entirely sure if I want it, but prayers would be appreciated!

--------------------
You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty. Mahatma Gandhi

Posts: 3638 | From: UK | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Pretty Butterfly
Shipmate
# 15024

- Posted      Profile for Pretty Butterfly     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Well done Loveheart.

Well, after filling out four more applications, one of them has resulted in an interview offer [Yipee] . It's a permanent full time job in London.

I too would appreciate prayers. Not sure how I'd feel about moving to London but the job looks good and I'm going to have to move somewhere.

I'll be filling out another application tomorrow, that'll make five in a week, I hope something comes of one of them!

Posts: 121 | From: UK | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Go for it Loveheart!

[Votive] MT, TME and everyone.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Pretty Butterfly
Shipmate
# 15024

- Posted      Profile for Pretty Butterfly     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
If one more well-meaning person tells me that "it wasn't meant to be" I'm going to hit something. Or cry. Oh wait, I've already done that.
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by prettybutterfly:
If one more well-meaning person tells me that "it wasn't meant to be" I'm going to hit something. Or cry. Oh wait, I've already done that.

People who already have employment are really good with that phrase, aren't they?

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Loveheart

Blue-scarved menace
# 12249

- Posted      Profile for Loveheart   Email Loveheart   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

Snap.

Heard today that I didn't get the job.

Am now dreading calling my mother as she is likely to say something like "it wasn't meant to be". ARGH.

Am feeling low and despondent. PLEASE no-one say "at least you got an interview". Or I'll scream! [Help]

--------------------
You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty. Mahatma Gandhi

Jack the Lass

Ship's airhead
# 3415

- Posted      Profile for Jack the Lass   Author's homepage   Email Jack the Lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Loveheart:
quote:

<snip>

PLEASE no-one say "at least you got an interview". Or I'll scream! [Help]

Is blowing a raspberry at them an acceptable alternative? [Biased]

TME didn't even hear back from the last interview - that's happened a few times and it really annoys me, it's so bloody rude. He was massively overqualified for it so not getting it wasn't a surprise or (apart from the lack of money) a huge disappointment, but there's no excuse to just not bother to contact interviewees afterwards. Grrrr. Any prayers for other job opportunities to come up for him would be great.

I still don't know when my new job starts. The references are in, and I've been cleared by occupaional health, I just have to wait for the criminal record checking, so who knows how long that will be. On the one hand I could do with a few more weeks to get as much of my thesis written as I can, but on the other hand from the money perspective I could really do with starting, like, yesterday.

Anyway. Good luck/commiserations/sympathy/no platitudes for all those hunting for work still. And the odd one of these too: [Votive]

--------------------
"My body is a temple - it's big and doesn't move." (Jo Brand)
wiblog blipfoto blog

Posts: 5767 | From: the land of the deep-fried Mars Bar | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Pretty Butterfly
Shipmate
# 15024

Well I haven't heard back from the interview, so I'm guessing that's a no.

I have got another interview, also in London, part time (30 hours), but that's not until the end of October.

I hate hate hate being unemployed.

[/whine]

Pretty Butterfly
Shipmate
# 15024

And when I started writing a statment for another application at ten past nine this morning, the vacancy was open. Having just gone to submit my application now, it's closed.

Bastards.

Loveheart

Blue-scarved menace
# 12249

[Votive] Pretty Butterfly. I hate being unemployed too. And Job seekers allowance ran out last week, so I am even poorer and unemployed [Waterworks]

Maybe phone them and ask if you can still submit it? Its only a few hours late...

--------------------

Pretty Butterfly
Shipmate
# 15024

It was one of those "will close when sufficient vacancies recieved" ones. It just sucks that it closed in the two hours between me writing the statement and me going to submit the statement. It's all done on a computer system, and to let me apply now they'd have to actually readvertise the job, which 'aint gonna happen.

I just heard back from the other interview as well, I didn't get it. But then I'd figured that out already from the lack of response.

Loveheart

Blue-scarved menace
# 12249

Thats a bummer [Frown]

--------------------

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Had a successful phone interview yesterday, with live interview to come at time TBD later this week. Job sounds like a perfect fit, just the sort of thing I was hoping to move into after my old job.

[ 20. October 2009, 19:00: Message edited by: mousethief ]

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Best wishes with that, Mousethief!

--------------------

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for all posting on this thread.

I'll probably be joining you in the not too distant future. The platitude I used to hate was
"something will turn up."

And I think there is a special part of hell reserved for those who don't contact unsucccessful applicants,

Huia

[ 20. October 2009, 20:31: Message edited by: Huia ]

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Loveheart

Blue-scarved menace
# 12249

Still nothing in the pipeline for me... although my vicar has been keeping me very busy - for example today I was crucifer and reader at a funeral, followed by my writing an article for the village magazine for which the deadline was today! [Help]

--------------------

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers for all.

My interview is tomorrow at 1pm (about 17.5 hours from now). My contact person said expect it to take about 3 hours!!! I'm not sure I have enough viscera to allow them to eviscerate me for that long!

--------------------

Pretty Butterfly
Shipmate
# 15024

Good luck with your interview tomorrow mousetheif.

I've had some more interviews since I last posted. One went really well and I thought I might get it but they picked someone else. Apparently it was a close thing.

I had an interview monday and one yesterday too. I've got another one coming up tomorrow. Monday's didn't go too well, I didn't like the people interviewing me and I don't care if I don't get the job (if they can't be friendly at the interview, what are they going to be like as full time bosses?).

Yesterday's wasn't bad though, I might have a chance there. I hope so - I've spent 18 hours on public transport in the last 2 days.

In the meantime, I've done temping as a waitress. Minimum wage, no tips. But it's something I guess. At least I'm now old enough to qualify for the "grown up" minimum wage.

[ 21. October 2009, 09:20: Message edited by: Pretty Butterfly ]

neandergirl

Opposing the thumb
# 8916

- Posted      Profile for neandergirl   Email neandergirl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Fingers crossed for all those still looking.

Good luck Mousethief!

--------------------
Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you. Hebrews 13:5 NIV
We come from love, we return to love, and all around is love.
Lord, ease our burdens, give us peace and enable us to do your work. Tree Bee

Posts: 2579 | From: 21218 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Malin

Shipmate
# 11769

- Posted      Profile for Malin   Email Malin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Well Malinette and I went to the jobcentre this morning and signed on. I've just finished my year maternity leave and my only choice was to return FT to a job an hour commute away or to leave. I'm hoping to find a PT job nearer to home and then need to organise childcare to cover it!

I'm glad I get 13 weeks to look for my ideal salary/role/hours before I need to start being less fussy. I need enough pay to cover my childcare costs and we'll need a second car too.

Hope all your interviews go well [Votive]

--------------------
'Is it a true bird or is it something that exists within a-'
'It's a thing that is,' said Granny sharply. 'Don't go spilling allegory all down your shirt.' Terry Pratchett

Posts: 1901 | From: Norwich | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] For job seekers everywhere, keep us updated.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Pretty Butterfly
Shipmate
# 15024

I got a job!

I'm so relieved, I couldn't stop grinning like an idiot when I found out earlier today.

For me, it was sixth interview lucky.

I won't be able to start for a while because I have to be CRB checked first and what with the postal strike and all that could take a while. I just hope it doesn't all fall through - offer is subject to references, CRB check and getting past occupational health (which shouldn't be problematic but I do have some minor health problems).

[Votive] for all those still looking

Loveheart

Blue-scarved menace
# 12249

Well done [Yipee]

--------------------

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

Well, the interview went okay, so we'll see how it turns out.

Meanwhile I have another phone interview next Tuesday at 2pm.

Congratulations, Pretty Butterfly! YAYAYAYAYAY!

And [Votive] for everybody else

--------------------

Geneviève

Mother-Hatting Cat Lover
# 9098

- Posted      Profile for Geneviève   Email Geneviève   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Oh, fabulous and well done, PrettyButterFly [Yipee]

Rooting for you, MT!

[ 24. October 2009, 22:04: Message edited by: Geneviève ]

Posts: 4336 | From: Eastern US | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Pretty Butterfly
Shipmate
# 15024

I am in no way complaining as having two job offers is infinitely better than having none, but I'm now in a quandry. Three months of unemployment and two offers in as many days. Gah.

Any news yet, MT?

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

Nothing yet. Not expecting to hear until later in the week.

PB: Pick the one where the people seemed the most work-with-able.

--------------------

neandergirl

Opposing the thumb
# 8916

- Posted      Profile for neandergirl   Email neandergirl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
What a wonderful problem to have Pretty Butterfly! So very pleased for you!

Fingers still crossed for mousethief and everyone else in the search.

[ 29. October 2009, 14:36: Message edited by: neandergirl ]

--------------------

Pretty Butterfly
Shipmate
# 15024

Any news, anyone?

(fingers crossed for all)

Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying through, guys.

Already whinged on prayer thread but may I reiterate: WHINGE.

A plague upon those responsible, perhaps in the form of a colossal case of the runs. Ideally, while they're in a meeting. Ideally, while they're speaking in front of 100 really influential people. Ideally... well you get my drift.

And after that we can talk about smiting them.

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Posts: 3509 | From: East Anglia | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
neandergirl

Opposing the thumb
# 8916

Fingers crossed for each of you.

--------------------

Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Okay... been reading Romans... not allowed to pray the runs upon mine enemies nor to request that they get smote.

Therefore, O Lord, please bless my adversary, perhaps with the gift of humility and honest self-reflection. (But please don't bother me with those things. They won't help.)

Please O Lord bless me with the gift of diplomacy, for as anodyne as I strive to make my feedback, I can be certain that mine enemy will read it as pure vitriol unless miraculous abilities are bestowed upon me.

O Lord, make me a channel of your peace, and I don't kid myself that that would be anything less than a miracle either.

[brick wall]

[ 30. November 2009, 01:35: Message edited by: Telepath ]

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Posts: 3509 | From: East Anglia | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Leetle Masha

Cantankerous Anchoress
# 8209

- Posted      Profile for Leetle Masha   Email Leetle Masha   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Dear Lord, please cushion that wall for Telepath. K tx, Amen.

--------------------
eleison me, tin amartolin: have mercy on me, the sinner

Posts: 6351 | From: Hesychia, in Hyperdulia | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Pretty Butterfly
Shipmate
# 15024

[Votive] for Telepath
les@BALM
The Ship's Visionary
# 11237

- Posted      Profile for les@BALM   Author's homepage   Email les@BALM   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
With Canadian permanent residency in the bag, I'm now able to apply for anything and everything. Though I'm focused on Adult Ed posts.

--------------------
il sole d'Italia mi è rimasto nel cure
Italia campioni del mondo ****

Tiggs the cat.

Posts: 1863 | From: Canada, eh! | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

I got an email telling me a programmer from a certain HMO will be calling me soon for a phone screen. Let us hope that leads to an interview and then....

--------------------

Amanda B. Reckondwythe

Dressed for Church
# 5521

- Posted      Profile for Amanda B. Reckondwythe     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Here's hoping it goes well for you, Mousethief.

--------------------
"I take prayer too seriously to use it as an excuse for avoiding work and responsibility." -- The Revd Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 10542 | From: The Great Southwest | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Good luck, mousethief.

I did wonder if the last job hope had happened when I realised how many snowflakes you'd produced recently. I hope this one works out.

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Og: Thread Killer
Ship's token CN Mennonite
# 3200

- Posted      Profile for Og: Thread Killer     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Gosh, this went a long way between posts.

So, me about a 250 other people in our organization are all sharpening our resumes because 1/3 of us are not going to be at this organization come August.

About to start on mine....oh this is going to be painful.

Of course, like doctors, we have no idea how to help ourselves much.

Anybody know any good books for social work type professionals about taking care of themselves in times of crisis?

--------------------
I wish I was seeking justice loving mercy and walking humbly but... "Cease to lament for that thou canst not help, And study help for that which thou lament'st."

Posts: 5025 | From: Toronto | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
la vie en rouge
Parisienne
# 10688

- Posted      Profile for la vie en rouge     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Hi all

I don't know if I exactly count as a jobseeker as such, but I do want a better job than I have now. So I am putting myself on the market.

The background (sorry if it's a bit long, but I will get round in the end to my question to the panel):

I work as a legal secretary in a magic circle law firm. When I arrived I was put on a pretty low salary because I didn't have any experience. I have now been working there for two and half years. Last year I was given a minimal pay rise and a bonus. In the meantime, the economy's gone into meltdown and lots of people have left the firm and not been replaced. Consequently those of us who are left get to pick up all their work - the normal lawyers / secretary ratio ought to be about 3, depending on how demanding they are. I currently have 4, which is going up to 5 at the end of the month when another one comes back from secondment. In addition, any time someone is sick or on holidays we have to pick up their work. The other day I was supposed to be working for 7 people (fortunately for me, two were in a meeting and one was off sick, but even so….)

In exchange for my flexibility and commitment, the firm thanked me this January by giving me…Sweet Fanny Adams. No payrise, no bonus, not a cent. In addition, this decision was announced by email. Dear Mr Managing Partner, if you want to do a thing like that, at least have the guts to tell us to our faces [Mad] And the HR's attitude that we should behave like we're grateful to be working there and getting treated like crap isn't doing anything for my mood (or anyone's mood, to be truthful)… Consequently I am stony-broke and in real terms earning something like 10 or 15% less than when I arrived, and 40% less than the going rate for an English mother-tongue secretary with a couple of years experience. All this is to say that I am now a) furious and b) seeking alternative employment.

A lady in my church is also a legal secretary who recently started working for a new (i.e. recently created) firm. They are looking for an EMT secretary and I shall be sending her my CV later in the day. If they make me an offer, I don't know if I'd definitely take it, because I would have something with which to enter into negociations with the HR here… but if they don't offer me a substantial raise, I shall bugger off elsewhere.

So to finally get round to my question: I am expecting to be asked why I want to leave my current job. ISTM that if I tell them what I just told you I am going to make myself look like a troublemaker. What would be a better answer than "because my current employer treats me like crap / stabbed me in the back and I hate them and want them to die in horrible agony with a red-hot poker up their bottom"?

--------------------
Rent my holiday home in the South of France

Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

My present employer and I do not see eye-to-eye on workloads and remuneration

--------------------

Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[to la vie en rouge, évidemment]

Sorry to hear of your woes.

Unless your contract spells it out as a requirement, I see no reason why you should need to supply your current employer with details of the reasons for your prospective departure, and I would be very careful about doing so in order to avoid them finding grounds for dismissal or other reasons to restrict your entitlements on departure further than necessary. You should probably also check your contract for what obligations you have on resignation. Ending contracts in France can be a nightmare.

[ 15. March 2010, 09:45: Message edited by: Eutychus ]

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Posts: 17944 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
jlg

What is this place?
Why am I here?
# 98

- Posted      Profile for jlg   Email jlg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
E, she's not asking about telling her current employer, she's asking what she should say when interviewing with a possible new employer and they want to know why she is leaving her current job.

You know, the "I see you are currently employed, and considering the present high unemployment rate, we are wondering why you are interested in our [probably same-level or even perhaps lower-level] position?" question.

Posts: 17391 | From: Just a Town, New Hampshire, USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
la vie en rouge
Parisienne
# 10688

- Posted      Profile for la vie en rouge     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Yep, that's what I meant. CV is sent...

--------------------
Rent my holiday home in the South of France

Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
The tactful and diplomatic answer is that you have had a couple of years experience in this established company and have not seen any opportunities to progress where you are. You are hoping to buid a career in this field, so you are moving on to give yourself a chance at additional experience and hopefully a job with chances for promotion and career development in a new up and coming firm.

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
<note to self to engage brain before posting>

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Posts: 17944 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

- Posted      Profile for Auntie Doris   Author's homepage   Email Auntie Doris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Well this is the first time I have posted on this thread. I have had a rather nice few weeks without a job after moving up to Yorkshire to be with The Mister. I am now job hunting and have an interview tomorrow. I am hoping against hopes that I get it because it would be perfect for my needs!!

Auntie Doris x

--------------------
"And you don't get to pronounce that I am not a Christian. Nope. Not in your remit nor power." - iGeek in response to a gay-hater :)

The life and times of a Guernsey cow

Posts: 6019 | From: The Rock at the Centre of the Universe | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Sandemaniac
Shipmate
# 12829

- Posted      Profile for Sandemaniac   Email Sandemaniac   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Hope you got it, Auntie Doris!

I'm going to try not to ramble inchoately (chance would be a fine thing). I've effectively been a lab technician for fifteen years now and I've reached a fairly provileged salary for the position simply by dint of being here for a very long time.

However my current conract expires in 11 months and I really don't want to have to rely on a grant being renewed to get another contract - besides, I don't want to carry on working in this lab. However I've realised that I have no real interest in the science (in any of the labs I've been in, in fact), and there's no product, no sense of achievement to give me any buzz. Basically, I feel like I'm going through the motions every day - and have felt like that for years now.

Trouble is I haven't a clue what else I could do. I could try to get another post within the University, which would suit me in many ways, but staying here for so long has effectively made me too expensive to get a similar job outside the University - so if I do stay I will be painting myself tighter and tighter into my corner. Any move upward from here will be the Peter Principle in operation, as I have neither the desire nor the ability to manage.

And in the midst of all this we're looking at houses... [Eek!] [Help] [Tear]

AG

--------------------
"It becomes soon pleasantly apparent that change-ringing is by no means merely an excuse for beer" Charles Dickens gets it wrong, 1869

Posts: 3574 | From: The wardrobe of my soul | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

- Posted      Profile for Auntie Doris   Author's homepage   Email Auntie Doris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sandemaniac:
Hope you got it, Auntie Doris!

I got it!! Didn't expect to hear from them until tomorrow so I am very excited!!!

Auntie Doris x

--------------------
"And you don't get to pronounce that I am not a Christian. Nope. Not in your remit nor power." - iGeek in response to a gay-hater :)

The life and times of a Guernsey cow

Posts: 6019 | From: The Rock at the Centre of the Universe | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  44  45  46 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016