homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » AS: Job Search Support Thread (Page 46)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46 

Source: (consider it) Thread: AS: Job Search Support Thread
Og: Thread Killer
Ship's token CN Mennonite
# 3200

- Posted      Profile for Og: Thread Killer     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for all looking for work as students go back. There are somethings motivating about this time, with the newness and the increase in traffic.

And then there is something deeply troubling "where the heck did the summer go?!?!"

--------------------
I wish I was seeking justice loving mercy and walking humbly but... "Cease to lament for that thou canst not help, And study help for that which thou lament'st."

Posts: 5025 | From: Toronto | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sandemaniac
Shipmate
# 12829

- Posted      Profile for Sandemaniac   Email Sandemaniac   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Luckily it's now reached the point of being so silly I can laugh. After Monday's frustrations I finally got round yesterday to calling the person I'd been told was likely to be offering a lab manager post in the very near future.

Turns out they want someone to do a shit-shovelling job like the one I'm in now, but for less money.

So... you rely on your contacts, right? Sure about that?

AG

[ 05. September 2012, 11:42: Message edited by: Sandemaniac ]

--------------------
"It becomes soon pleasantly apparent that change-ringing is by no means merely an excuse for beer" Charles Dickens gets it wrong, 1869

Posts: 3574 | From: The wardrobe of my soul | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
Ethne Alba
Shipmate
# 5804

- Posted      Profile for Ethne Alba     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Interview had no wings and didn't fly.

Back to the drawing board.

Sandemaniac
Shipmate
# 12829

- Posted      Profile for Sandemaniac   Email Sandemaniac   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
At moments like that, Ethne Alba, I find that shouting the name of this village helps.

It certainly helps me more than the usual platitudes.

AG

--------------------
"It becomes soon pleasantly apparent that change-ringing is by no means merely an excuse for beer" Charles Dickens gets it wrong, 1869

Posts: 3574 | From: The wardrobe of my soul | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
rufiki

Ship's 'shroom
# 11165

- Posted      Profile for rufiki   Email rufiki   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Also, you could try this pill.

Had an interview today for the internal post I was invited to apply for (having been recommended by a friend - they do come good sometimes!) I have unofficially been told that I got it.

I am already in full time employment, but have felt like a wrong-shaped peg for at least a couple of years, and getting despondent. I think the new job should suit me a lot better. Part of me is excited. Part of me thinks it's too good to be true. [Paranoid]

Hang in there all!

Dormouse

Glis glis – Ship's rodent
# 5954

- Posted      Profile for Dormouse   Email Dormouse   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Hello Guys, it looks like I might be joining you for a while...the language school I work for has lost (very unexpectedly) the contract for English teaching with Michelin - this gave us about 45% of our teaching work. My hours have reduced from about 20 hours a week to 4 (if I'm lucky!) though at least I haven't been "let go" yet, as three teachers have been.

I'm also what is called "auto entrepreneur" which means I work for myself - so I've got to go outand find people who want English lessons.

The trouble is, this is so badly paid that if I travel anywhere more than about 30 km away I almost start to actually lose money on petrol/motorway tolls before being paid! There are after school "soutien scolaire" (homework support) jobs but again, the travelling costs almost make them not worth the effort.

Thankfully, last month Mr D got himself a job - it's only minimum wage in a supermarket but at least it means we can eat!

[ 07. September 2012, 07:26: Message edited by: Dormouse ]

--------------------
What are you doing for Lent?
40 days, 40 reflections, 40 acts of generosity. Join the #40acts challenge for #Lent and let's start a movement. www.40acts.org.uk

Posts: 3042 | From: 'twixt les Bois Noirs & Les Monts de la Madeleine | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Jobs in the youth work/teaching/education are very slim pickings at the moment - Council cuts have hit this area hard, so I need to rethink what I'm doing. Last conversation with the jobs adviser was shooting down all my ideas as not sensible, so I'm feeling less than sparkling.

However, in good news, my daughter is feeling massively better having changed jobs from a theoretically engineering job that was turning rapidly into a buying role into a far more technical role on the same money. Other bonuses are it's within walking distance of her flat so she's effectively got a raise and another two hours in her day, and, in comparison, it's not a culture where hours at work are seen as a badge, but a failure, so she's got a work-life balance back.

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Curiosity killed ...:
...it's not a culture where hours at work are seen as a badge, but a failure...

That is really important! Good for her.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ethne Alba
Shipmate
# 5804

- Posted      Profile for Ethne Alba     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Both suggestions greatefully recieved!

Altho i quite like the idea of using that place's FULL name. It has a certain regal naffed off twang to it.

Currently trawling through ads, phoning folk and doing the face to face thing. All to nil effect. Not depressed but am very naffed off. Just wondering how much more fed up of this it is possible to be without spontaneously combusting.

The Kat in the Hat
Shipmate
# 2557

- Posted      Profile for The Kat in the Hat   Email The Kat in the Hat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Another application just posted in.
I know I can do the job. I also know I appear overqualified, but it is what I want to do.
I'm just not very good at selling myself on paper

--------------------
Less is more ...

Sandemaniac
Shipmate
# 12829

Yep, another dismal Friday trawling the job ads. On top of a really hard slog at work this week, I really badly need a beer tonight.

Unfortunately, Ethne, you may well find you can take surprisingly large amounts of shite before you combust [brick wall]

[ 14. September 2012, 14:13: Message edited by: Sandemaniac ]

--------------------

luvanddaisies

the'fun'in'fundie'™
# 5761

- Posted      Profile for luvanddaisies   Email luvanddaisies   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm in the process of sending off a Merchant Navy Cadetship application. It'd be training leading to an Officer Of the Watch (OOW) qualification and an allowance. I could really do with both.
Any prayers appreciated.
thanks.

--------------------
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." (Mark Twain)

Posts: 3711 | From: all at sea. | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
1) Any suggestions for getting referees? Many companies are now moving away from personal references and the HR section will issue a standard confirmation of name, job title and length of service only. If you have been there for a while, finding two referees can be a problem.

2) How would you answer the question "why do you want to leave your current job" in a way that would be acceptable to an interviewer - especially if you were thinking of applying for a line of work you either hadn't done before or else had left some years ago and were now looking to return to?

Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
"I feel I've achieved X in my present line of work, and learnt valuable skills Y and Z, but now I'm looking for a fresh challenge/ chance to pursue my original burning interest in A".

The trick is to imply that your present job - superbly as you do it - takes up but a fraction of your immense talents. While nevertheless having equipped you with skills highly relevant to the post they are offering.

Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Dormouse

Glis glis – Ship's rodent
# 5954

- Posted      Profile for Dormouse   Email Dormouse   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm about to take voluntary redundancy from the small Language School where I work. Altho I really want to hang on in there and take what work I can (because I'm always one to prefer the status quo!) financially speaking, Mr D and I think it will be better to take the small package that's on offer, and then go onto unemployment benefits.

Please pray for me as I gird my reluctant loins to face the wonders of French beaurocracy.

--------------------
What are you doing for Lent?
40 days, 40 reflections, 40 acts of generosity. Join the #40acts challenge for #Lent and let's start a movement. www.40acts.org.uk

Posts: 3042 | From: 'twixt les Bois Noirs & Les Monts de la Madeleine | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Sandemaniac
Shipmate
# 12829

Another Hampshire moment. What the fuck is the point of bloody recruitment agencies?

After the debacle of the last one, I got what sounded like some promising noises from another one, so I spent a great deal of time telling them about all the extra stuff I'm doing, and where I'd applied, and a week later I phone up and... I've already tried everywhere they'd think of sending my details to. For fuck's sake, just bloody tell me at the start you can't do anything instead of dicking me about, OK? Why the fuck do I bloody well bother?

[Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

A royally fucking furious AG

--------------------

Ethne Alba
Shipmate
# 5804

" Er...erhm...a fair few of your previous places of work appear to no longer exist?"

Well yes
Welcome to uk 2012

Do you have sensible observations to make or is it more of the same?
....Which is what i Obviously did not say....

North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

- Posted      Profile for North East Quine   Email North East Quine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
The end of the PhD is hoving into sight and I'm applying for a job. I don't expect to get it because I don't have one of the "essential" skills they're asking for, but I'm keen to get some practice in applying.

I'm filling in a huge online application, many sections of which are not tailored to the job.

I can't remember many of things I'm being asked, such as the grades I got in school exams in 1980. Does it matter? This is a job which requires both a B.A. and a Masters, so surely O grades (Scottish O levels) are irrelevant?

Posts: 6414 | From: North East Scotland | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Caissa
Shipmate
# 16710

- Posted      Profile for Caissa     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Online applications are often vetted electronically. The only potential danger is that it is weeded out because it doesn't include all of the requested information.
Posts: 972 | From: Saint John, N.B. | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged
The Kat in the Hat
Shipmate
# 2557

- Posted      Profile for The Kat in the Hat   Email The Kat in the Hat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
2 on line applications gone in - now waiting.
I hate the waiting game!

--------------------
Less is more ...

LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My contract here in Africa is coming to an end, and the same organization has a job opening in Brazil starting in January. Perfect, the job seems brilliant and I'd really like to go back to Brazil.

Thing is: they want me to participate in a selection procedure next week in Europe, and all flights out of Mozambique are fully booked for the rest of the month. They also said I can't do the job interview over Skype.

You'd have thought that an organization that works in 120 countries would have some kind of procedure for this case, when someone wants to go from one country to another. Surely this must have come up already lots of times. I'm not in Mozambique on holiday, I'm here working for them.

I guess I'm just going to leave it in His hands.

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Posts: 9474 | From: Brazil / Africa | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sandemaniac
Shipmate
# 12829

[Votive] , LeRoc.

I'm sure the regulars here know my cynicism on "promises" of help. However, the one I got last night - "If I hear of anything I'll let you know" - did at least come from someone in a filed I think I could really enjoy. He's a brewer.

AG

--------------------

Sandemaniac
Shipmate
# 12829

Unlike today's email... asking if I was interested in an eight-week post as an Anatomical Pathology Technician in a mortuary. Err... no, for all sorts of reasons!

It seems that such are the joys of keyword searches of CVs... it's conflated two workplaces into a job name. I have put the gentleman concerned onto the straight and narrow regarding my desires and now await [sarcasm] the flood of emails of interesting jobs which will now surely come my way [/sarcasm].

AG

--------------------

Kitten
Shipmate
# 1179

- Posted      Profile for Kitten   Email Kitten   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sandemaniac:
Unlike today's email... asking if I was interested in an eight-week post as an Anatomical Pathology Technician in a mortuary. Err... no, for all sorts of reasons!

AG

That sounds like my Son's dream job. What area was this in?

--------------------
Maius intra qua extra

Never accept a ride from a stranger, unless they are in a big blue box

Posts: 2330 | From: Carmarthenshire | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Did you see this on how to use Twitter to job search?

Two tools I've been directed to:
  1. This site is supposed to help you identify your strengths. The reference is Peterson C, Seligman MEP, Character strengths and virtues: A handbook and classification: OUP, USA; 2004
  2. Personal writing - which is adapted from Pennebaker and Chung 2011 - and is supposed to help people into work and help them when they are in work. It requires 3 pieces of personal writing that take 20 minutes completed over 3 weeks. Suggested subjects for the most personal feelings and thoughts about your life now are:
    1. looking for work and your hopes for the future - focus your writing on your emotions;
    2. being out of work and how this affects your life, relationships, or your finances;
    3. an important emotional or stressful issue that has affected you

[ 24. October 2012, 12:12: Message edited by: Curiosity killed ... ]

--------------------

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Sandemaniac
Shipmate
# 12829

quote:
Originally posted by Kitten:
AG

That sounds like my Son's dream job. What area was this in? [/QB][/QUOTE]

Kent - only eight weeks, as well, and they needed someone qualified. If that fits, PM me and I'll pass on the details!

Curiosity - do you think the Twitter thing actually works? I've been recommended more ways of looking for jobs than I can count (I fondly remember the days when you just speed-read* the back pages of the relevant publication) and I can honestly say that only word-of-mouth, job ads, and a lucky break have got me anywhere. Also, is it luddite proof? I've only ever signed onto Facebook half a dozen times, and even now can't see the point, never mind Twitter...

AG

*a very useful thing to be able to do when browsing, a complete bugger when reading a complicated novel

--------------------

Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

I've just started looking at Twitter as a way to find things. It's giving me links to different places to look then apply - so not like putting a CV into different agencies, but a source of links and inspiration. I've never been on Facebook, but am enjoying Twitter.

I'm in a slightly different situation having sort of been made redundant. (Currently I have a verbal offer, but nothing on paper yet, and they're not expecting me to start until January by the sound of it, after CRB and other checks - but because I'm claiming JSA I still have to job search until I actually start work).

--------------------

Sandemaniac
Shipmate
# 12829

Ah yes, the difference between real life and bureaucracy*...

Could you talk me through the Twitter thing in an idiot-proof way, please? I seem to have exhausted all the likely places in my catchment zone, so anything new that actually does something rather than talks drivel or spams me regularly would be good!

AG

*I can usually spell, but today this one has me beat, had to look 9t up, for shame...

--------------------

Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

There's a thread here discussing Twitter and how to use it. I'm a relatively recent convert; most people posting on the thread have been using it for much longer.

The thread should fill in the gaps in Guardian article and make more sense of how to use Twitter to job search. If not, pm me (or Flickr mail)

[ 25. October 2012, 07:53: Message edited by: Curiosity killed ... ]

--------------------

Sandemaniac
Shipmate
# 12829

I nearly suggested Flickr Mail myself! I'll read those, and have a think - probably not until the weekend as it's all a bit flying mammal droppings here. Thanks!

AG

--------------------

Sandemaniac
Shipmate
# 12829

I have to say, having read the links, that it sounds just like all the other things I have to do to get a job that aren't working for me at the moment. It seems that the field is dead on its arse.

Anyone fancy joining me in going postal? I'm in pretty desperate need at the moment of someone richly deserving the living shit being kicked out of them to turn up on my doorstep.

AG

--------------------

Og: Thread Killer
Ship's token CN Mennonite
# 3200

- Posted      Profile for Og: Thread Killer     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
All the job search techniques out there are crap, until one works.

Here in Canada, nothing beats talking to potential employers directly but how to go about doing that is not as simplistic as it was 5 years ago.

Any venue to talk about yourself is good.

But none of them are a guarantee, and all of them take time.

Just never spend money on them.

Ever.

[Votive]

--------------------
I wish I was seeking justice loving mercy and walking humbly but... "Cease to lament for that thou canst not help, And study help for that which thou lament'st."

Posts: 5025 | From: Toronto | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sandemaniac
Shipmate
# 12829

Well, I haven't spent money on any yet ,so that's one thing I've done right.

It just feels like I'm throwing shit at a particularly slippery wall at the moment. The guy I had an interview with on Friday is so close that he could semaphore to me, and if I've not heard by now he's got no real excuse, as both my referees are a similar distance away. So it looks as though another try goes down the pan. What's worse is the only place that seems to be recruiting, even in penny packets, is the place I'm so desperate to get out of.

AG

--------------------

Sandemaniac
Shipmate
# 12829

Apparently they have't made a decision yet.

That's a week, and they can't have had more than ten candidates (the booking sheet was on the wall outside the room - and at half hour intervals, there's only so many you can fit in).

Given the physical closeness of my referees, frankly, that doesn't hold water.

[Mad] (for the umpteenth time)

AG

--------------------

Scots lass
Shipmate
# 2699

- Posted      Profile for Scots lass   Email Scots lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For the first time in ages, a job I'm interested in has come up! I'm quite keen to get away from my current one (although it's not as bad at the moment as it sometimes is), so am filling in the application. It's an accursed online form though, which has an option for Scottish Highers as a qualification, but not a Scottish MA (grrrr).

Tedious business, applying for jobs! But I do hope it'll be worth it in the end...

Posts: 863 | From: the diaspora | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

Sandemaniac, have you found this site to keep an eye on?

--------------------

Sandemaniac
Shipmate
# 12829

I appreciate the thought, CK, but I've long since realised that I don't stand a snowballs of getting into a museum job - there is a vast oversupply of graduates with more relevant qualifications, and a huge reliance on volunteers (who will get tend to get first dibs when anything does come up because they have the experience) over paid staff. Add to that that job security is virtually non-existent, and the pipe-dream rapidly sours. Sorry!

AG

--------------------

LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
LeRoc: My contract here in Africa is coming to an end, and the same organization has a job opening in Brazil starting in January. Perfect, the job seems brilliant and I'd really like to go back to Brazil.

Thing is: they want me to participate in a selection procedure next week in Europe, and all flights out of Mozambique are fully booked for the rest of the month. They also said I can't do the job interview over Skype.

I'm glad to inform you that I got the job in Brazil. It was quite an ordeal to attend the job interview: I had to drive 800 miles, then take a 10 hour bus to Johannesburg, and then a plane to Europe... In fact, the interviewers were quite impressed, and said that this showed my motivation [Biased] These months in Africa were very interesting, but I'm happy to go to Brazil again.

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

Well done, LeRoc, brilliant news

--------------------

LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

quote:
Curiosity killed ...: Well done, LeRoc, brilliant news
Thanks. Good luck to the others on this thread.

--------------------

Sandemaniac
Shipmate
# 12829

Thank goodness someone has some good news. Well done, LeRoc!

AG

--------------------

Sandemaniac
Shipmate
# 12829

DP time... just to give you an idea of what it's like out there, I've just seen a lab tech post, 6 months maternity cover, advertised at Chipping Camden in Gloucestershire (pretty much the back end of beyond) at £12,750 to £13,750pa - and they've had 60 applications!

That's about what I started on in 1995...

AG

--------------------

la vie en rouge
Parisienne
# 10688

- Posted      Profile for la vie en rouge     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm checking back in here... My boss is becoming progressively more and more unbearable (like, seriously, the Devil wears Prada on steroids). Usually his fits of filthy temper last a few days and I suck it up. The current one has been going on ever since the beginning of September. He has been spoken to™ by the management and improved his behaviour for a grand total of two weeks. Now he's worse than ever.

My CV has been sent to the first couple of agencies (if nothing else, I'm going to give myself negotiating power - I told the HR (to whom I am getting quite well known) that I am ready to walk out if they don't transfer me to another team, but I figure they'll take the threat a whole lot more seriously if I actually have an offer somewhere else [Snigger] )

I Have. Had. Enough.

--------------------
Rent my holiday home in the South of France

la vie en rouge
Parisienne
# 10688

- Posted      Profile for la vie en rouge     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
*bump*

A friend from church has sent me a job offer that looks amazing... It's for an assistant with fluent English to work in a small company that does import and distribution of orchestral musical instruments. The killer is that they ideally want someone who is an amateur musician (my CV proudly sports the detail "principal cellist of xxx orchestra" in the hobbies bit). Even if my current boss wasn't a nightmare I think I might want to leave for it...

It's a bit less money than I earn now so I hope I could negotiate. I have sent my CV and am now sitting next to my phone like a sad little puppy dog waiting for it to ring [Help]

--------------------
Rent my holiday home in the South of France

Smudgie

Ship's Barnacle
# 2716

- Posted      Profile for Smudgie   Email Smudgie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Time for a change, methinks. Work is undergoing a major staff restructuring and I have decided the time is right to move on. I'm considering a return to teaching - have already had several interviews and come second in pretty well all of them, and today an agency contacted me and asked me if I'd like to go in and talk to them about my CV and what sort of jobs I might be interested in.

This afternoon I had an interview with Barnardo's. In many ways it is my ideal job. A few drawbacks, though. Not much more money than my current job where I'm struggling a little to stretch the salary to the end of the month. Sounds greedy, but teaching would pay considerably more, or I could work part time if I chose. I get my weekends and evenings back (I currently work shifts including alternate weekends) and there's no out-of-hours work like marking and planning and report writing, but the holidays are shorter than I get now (five weeks instead of six) and I can currently organise my shifts to "stretch" my holidays. And it's a three year contract, which means three more years out of teaching (making six in total - too much) but then a finite contract with no guarantee of anything afterwards.

Trouble is, it could be four weeks before they contact me to let me know whether I've got the job, and I could be offered a teaching job before that.

This job-hunting business is scary!!! Wish God could give me an arrow pointing down from heaven saying "This is where I want you" !!!

My prayers for anyone else going through this exciting, tortuous, limbo of a time.

--------------------
Miss you, Erin.

Posts: 14382 | From: Under the duvet | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016