homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » AS: Decluttering support (Page 17)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21 

Source: (consider it) Thread: AS: Decluttering support
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Heavenly Anarchist:

By the end of summer my kitchen was finally in a presentable and managable state, helped by the good habits I've learnt. In September I decluttered, tidied and re-arranged our bedroom - 10 bags of rubbish and 8 bags of clothing to be recycled! My husband is now about to re-decorate it. It's also had a positive affect on him, he's a procrastinater but my tidying the house has spurred him on to do things like fit the bathroom lino which has been in the loft for a year. This month I'm tackling the lounge and hall.
I'm not quite where I want to be yet but we've reached the stage where we are planning to have guests around for dinner. A bit scary for me (I have bipolar and don't like stress) but a welcome challenge.

[Overused]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Thyme
Shipmate
# 12360

- Posted      Profile for Thyme     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Heavenly Anarchist - Congratulations, that is a huge achievement.

I am decluttering more clothes. They are in a pile but haven't left the house yet. I was fond of these clothes, but don't wear them now and there is no point keeping them any longer. I made these and it seems harder when all that effort has gone into them.

Another pair of shoes has left the house.

Following suggestions further up the thread I am designating Advent as housecleaning time. I am going to keep the diary as clear as possible (I usually try to hibernate around Christmas anyway [Cool] ) That is the plan. This is giving me an excuse to let things slide a bit in the meantime which is probably not a good idea.

[ 11. October 2012, 22:06: Message edited by: Thyme ]

--------------------
The Church in its own bubble has become, at best the guardian of the value system of the nation’s grandparents, and at worst a den of religious anoraks defined by defensiveness, esoteric logic and discrimination. Bishop of Buckingham's blog

Posts: 600 | From: Cloud Cuckoo Land | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Congratulations, Heavenly Anarchist!
[Overused]

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Well done indeed, Heavenly Anarchist.

Himself collects shirts and never throws any away - I am almost as bad so can't complain too much. He is about to be married and the rack is choc-a-bloc so this week I have had him sort out shirts now too tight that he will never wear again to free up hangers and hanging space - it has made a big improvement! I did some of this earlier in the year but need to do more when my new bedroom is ready as I may have less clothes storage in there.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Eigon
Shipmate
# 4917

- Posted      Profile for Eigon   Author's homepage   Email Eigon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I came home this morning with a sack full of towels that had been left out for recycling. There's nothing wrong with them except that they're not quite pristine enough for the therapist who threw them to use in her sessions.
I didn't really need any more towels....

--------------------
Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind.

Posts: 3710 | From: Hay-on-Wye, town of books | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

- Posted      Profile for Heavenly Anarchist   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Many years ago I used to make and sell cloth nappies made from vintage fabric and I used to use recycled towelling as padding.
I'd probably use them as cloths or flannels these days.

--------------------
'I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.' Douglas Adams
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Posts: 2831 | From: Trumpington | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
JoannaP
Shipmate
# 4493

- Posted      Profile for JoannaP   Email JoannaP   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Eigon:
I came home this morning with a sack full of towels that had been left out for recycling. There's nothing wrong with them except that they're not quite pristine enough for the therapist who threw them to use in her sessions.
I didn't really need any more towels....

Do you have a local organisation which provides meals etc for the homeless which also provides bathing facilities? I am sure our Open Door would love to receive a sack of towels.

--------------------
"Freedom for the pike is death for the minnow." R. H. Tawney (quoted by Isaiah Berlin)

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1877 | From: England | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

- Posted      Profile for Heavenly Anarchist   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
What a good idea [Smile]

--------------------
'I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.' Douglas Adams
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Welease Woderwick:

Himself collects shirts and never throws any away - I am almost as bad so can't complain too much. He is about to be married and the rack is choc-a-bloc so this week I have had him sort out shirts now too tight that he will never wear again to free up hangers and hanging space - it has made a big improvement! I did some of this earlier in the year but need to do more when my new bedroom is ready as I may have less clothes storage in there.

[Eek!] Less space?

Have you thrown out that shirt yet?

[Paranoid]

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
To which of those thats are you referring?

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Eigon
Shipmate
# 4917

- Posted      Profile for Eigon   Author's homepage   Email Eigon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thanks, JoannaP - that's a good idea.

--------------------

Posts: 3710 | From: Hay-on-Wye, town of books | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Welease Woderwick:
To which of those thats are you referring?

A fair few, I think. But I am thinking especially of the one with a triangular rip in the back.

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Roseofsharon
Shipmate
# 9657

- Posted      Profile for Roseofsharon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm sorting the clothing I'm getting rid of into winter and summer weights, in order not to inundate the charity shops with too much stuff they can't shift (they don't get much call for huge sizes anyway).
A pile of winter tops were taken in this week, the summer dresses are in the spare-room wardrobe for the time being. There are a couple slightly more 'dressy' outfits that I will take in nearer Christmas.
Getting there, slowly.

--------------------
Talk about books -any books- on our rejuvenatedforum http://www.bookgrouponline.com/index.php?

Posts: 3060 | From: Sussex By The Sea | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Graven Image
Shipmate
# 8755

- Posted      Profile for Graven Image   Email Graven Image   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I went to wear something yesterday and noted I had given it always in the great Spring sort out. Oh well in all honesty I had not worn it for over a year. Everyone on the thread seems to be doing well in clearing out. Good Jobs. You inspire me. I have just put three items on E-bay and so far sold one. I only made $1.00 profit but better then nothing.
Posts: 2641 | From: Third planet from the sun. USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

Now my bedroom has been excavated of 8 years worth of clutter I have access to a small sink and a large lockable cupboard (the previous owner of the house was an over-enthusiastic DIY-er and our house has odd quirks, though this is a better quirk than the cork tiles that were on a lounge wall). Today I cleared out the cupboard of medicines that were up to 20 years old and restocked it with more current ones which have been cluttering the kitchen. The lower candle and oil shelf had a good clear out too.
Today I was brave enough to send a dinner invite to friends, the first dinner party for 8 years. My husband wasn't sure if we/the house were ready yet but this is a hurdle that needs tackling sooner than later.

--------------------
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Jemima the 9th
Shipmate
# 15106

- Posted      Profile for Jemima the 9th     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Many years ago I used to make and sell cloth nappies made from vintage fabric and I used to use recycled towelling as padding.

How cool is that? I have a small boy in washable nappies, I'd love those.

[Overused] on your incredible work, HA. I hope the dinner party is lots of fun.

Thanks all for your encouragement & pointers. Boogie I know the programs you mean & I know the mindset.

I have progress to report. In addition to having a good sort of baby clothes, I made a start on my bedside chest of drawers. And found...........the child benefit claim forms I should have filled in months ago. Luckily most of it can be backdated, but it just goes to show what living in so much clutter can do! It's not just irritating, it can actually lose you money. Here endeth the lesson. [Biased]

Posts: 801 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

Hoping you have some money coming your way soon then.
My nappy brand was called puddlepants, the old shop is still online but the basket is deactivated as I seldom get time to make nappies these days. I occasionally sell obv ones in my Folksy store.

--------------------
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

Today I was brave enough to send a dinner invite to friends, the first dinner party for 8 years. My husband wasn't sure if we/the house were ready yet but this is a hurdle that needs tackling sooner than later.

Good food, enough wine and low lighting and who cares? People come for the craic. As long as there are no visible cockroaches, you'll be fine.
Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ethne Alba
Shipmate
# 5804

- Posted      Profile for Ethne Alba     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Meal invites force de cluttering, it's the only way in this home!

On another note completely, just returned from a trip and found my Pristine study (pristine!)loaded with clutter from the rest of the house.
Now. Agreed. It IS my clutter, but it was all put away....just not where the beloved felt it should be.

In my absence, a fit of clear-lines, cleaned- shelving and seeing-all-of-the-floor has attacked my beloved.I saw nothiing wrong with the photos in boxes under the bed. He does.

Question: Is this going to continue for ever?
Or can married couples calm down and find a way to co exist?
( 7 yrs and counting.......)

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Remember the books I put on the settee over a month ago?

I've just sorted them out into 'keeping' and 'giving away' piles.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

[Big Grin] I have a pile of books here in the kitchen waiting to go but the book bank in the village is always full [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

Lots of throwing away in the bathroom today, now that I have a new cupboard. I've also cleared the kitchen table which is one of the many household dumping grounds.
Need to help the other half tidy the lounge tonight as we have a new sofa arriving tomorrow.

--------------------
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Eigon
Shipmate
# 4917

On the plus side, I've hauled out the junk at the back of the bathroom (I have a weird-shaped bathroom with a sort of narrow corridor/cul-de-sac at the back), thrown away a few things I was saving "in case they came in useful" and consolidated the rest into neat boxes. This gave me a whole shelf to put my collection of rare beer bottles on, which now look better than they did while clustered round the TV. It also gave me an empty storage basket to put all my scarves in, rather than hanging them up the stair rail and round the bannisters.
On the minus side, I went to the last car boot sale of the year this morning - and came home with a cuddly Basil Brush!
(I think I'm winning!)

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

To which the response has to be

Boom, Boom, Mr Derek!

...and thanks for a few ideas about how to arrange my new bathroom, when it is built!

--------------------

Roseofsharon
Shipmate
# 9657

- Posted      Profile for Roseofsharon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Another bag of my old clothes delivered to a charity shop today.

[ 20. October 2012, 20:42: Message edited by: Roseofsharon ]

--------------------
Talk about books -any books- on our rejuvenatedforum http://www.bookgrouponline.com/index.php?

Posts: 3060 | From: Sussex By The Sea | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Three boxes, mostly clothes, taken to church this past week for next weekend's rummage sale. Several more items going over in the next day or two. And I've been putting stuff AWAY!

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
tonight's plan - sifting though the books, and then old paperwork. tonight - bonfire! not with the books, just old paperwork and boxes, of course. but there is supposed to be good meteorite activity, so a good night for a fire. I figure this gives me a perfect reason to do a lot of sifting.

go go go with the decluttering!

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

I have been moving stuff out of the bedroom today ready for it to be repainted tomorrow and have taken great pleasure in disposing of stuff that will never, ever be used again. I just hope I can persuade Himself to do the same with the bags of stuff he had there!

--------------------

Jemima the 9th
Shipmate
# 15106

- Posted      Profile for Jemima the 9th     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Waaaah! Return from a weekend away and it feels like back to square one. Every surface covered in rubbish again. Sigh...
Must keep plodding on.

Graven Image
Shipmate
# 8755

- Posted      Profile for Graven Image   Email Graven Image   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I tried E-bay. It turned out to be easier to do then I thought. Three sales out of 4 items so far. I only made 99 cents on one item, but better then nothing. I did very well on the other two.
Posts: 2641 | From: Third planet from the sun. USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

Good that you are shifting stuff on ebay. I've got a stack of good quality baby stuff that I really must list.
Flylady says I'm tidying the master bedroom, which is good as dh has almost finished the huge fitted wardrobe he's making to hide my clothing collection. I've tidied away into the side shelf section that is finished and painted, and recycled another bag of clothes for the charity collection.

--------------------
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Jemima the 9th
Shipmate
# 15106

I used to use flylady a while ago, and really liked it. Gave me a bit of structure. I just got so many emails though, I unsubscribed as it got all a little overwhelming.
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

quote:
Originally posted by Jemima the 9th:
I used to use flylady a while ago, and really liked it. Gave me a bit of structure. I just got so many emails though, I unsubscribed as it got all a little overwhelming.

I like flylady - but choose when to visit, sending her emails directly to spam. Works for me.

[Smile]

[ 23. October 2012, 11:38: Message edited by: Boogie ]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

I skim read the daily email for today's goals and ignore the weekend ones. I need the impetus of the daily reminder and have found the philosophy helpful; you don't have to try to get everything done, just do small tasks. It has turned my attitude to housework completely around and removed some bad habits.
Can't do today's task as the new wardrobe isn't quite ready to fill with clothes so I de-cluttered the junk filling the sideboard (dresser) in the lounge and am about to do a shoe collection around the house.

--------------------
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Ethne Alba
Shipmate
# 5804

- Posted      Profile for Ethne Alba     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Emptied three cupboards in bedroom.....re stocked in sensible manner....recycled Many bags of unwanteds [Smile]
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

Good stuff [Smile]

--------------------
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Jemima the 9th
Shipmate
# 15106

quote:
I skim read the daily email for today's goals and ignore the weekend ones. I need the impetus of the daily reminder and have found the philosophy helpful; you don't have to try to get everything done, just do small tasks. It has turned my attitude to housework completely around and removed some bad habits.

Yes, that's what I like about it. Daily reminders were really good. Perhaps I should restart - I can always be brutal with the delete key for the emails!
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

The entrance of the hall is decluttered and today I'm refilling the new wardrobe dh has finished fitting. I hope I can get the courage to throw more clothes out!

--------------------
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Congrats, courage, and encouragement to all of us!

I'm making some progress.

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Thyme
Shipmate
# 12360

- Posted      Profile for Thyme     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I've managed to get rid of a few more clothes. Some more still in a pile waiting for me to find the strength to put them in the bin.

Also, got a new freezer, so had to declutter the old one, and cleaned the area underneath and behind the freezer before the new one went in.

Not exactly decluttering, but got a few things in the utility room better stored and organised.

I've also managed to finish a small stash of unfinished knitting objects. They are not out of the house yet but will be soon. I feel good that they are not making me feel guilty everytime I see them anymore. As is so often the case, once I applied myself to the task it didn't take very long.

--------------------
The Church in its own bubble has become, at best the guardian of the value system of the nation’s grandparents, and at worst a den of religious anoraks defined by defensiveness, esoteric logic and discrimination. Bishop of Buckingham's blog

The Intrepid Mrs S
Shipmate
# 17002

- Posted      Profile for The Intrepid Mrs S   Email The Intrepid Mrs S   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I managed one small box of paper Miss S. said I could dump from her old room. Mercifully I did check it and found an envelope full of course completion certificates BEFORE it hit the recycling! [Hot and Hormonal]

On the negative side, a file of old photocopy paper I had put out to take to church as scrap was 'rescued' by Mr. S who insists it will be fine to use at home [Confused] I'm sure it's damp, but that's his problem.

And I'm just working myself into the right frame of mind to nag him ever-so-nicely about the heap of stuff in the garage that is destined for e-Bay. He'll probably be more amenable once Hallowe'en is over!

Mrs. S, ever-optimistic

--------------------
Don't get your knickers in a twist over your advancing age. It achieves nothing and makes you walk funny.
Prayer should be our first recourse, not our last resort
'Lord, please give us patience. NOW!'

Posts: 1464 | From: Neither here nor there | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
deusluxmea
Apprentice
# 15765

- Posted      Profile for deusluxmea     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
have two rooms that would qualify me for a spot on a certain AETV TV series. have been solidly plugging through all the papers and mess during the hurricane. why does it make me so anxious? weird thing is, I am not even a hoarder-hoarder. I can easily get rid of stuff. Just find sustaining motivation hard. Bah.

Oh, for a Mary Poppins like clicking solution.

Thyme
Shipmate
# 12360

I've got rid of a small paper pile. Most of it was thrown away so I wonder why I kept it all. The important thing I had forgotten to action was hidden under the rubbish. [Disappointed]

I must try to deal with the paper as it arrives and be ruthless about throwing away.

Found some other paper stuff that could be binned while I was filing. Again, I'm not sure why I kept it in the first place. I'd forgotten all about it until I found it. Out of sight, out of mind.

--------------------

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

quote:
Originally posted by Thyme:

Found some other paper stuff that could be binned while I was filing. Again, I'm not sure why I kept it in the first place. I'd forgotten all about it until I found it. Out of sight, out of mind.

Oh yes - this is my problem too. File it or put it in a cupboard/drawer and it may as well have been sucked into a black hole!

Today I de-cluttered a cupboard which had re-cluttered over the months. It's like painting the Forth bridge really, but the Battle Of The Piles continues!

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

quote:
Originally posted by Boogie:
... but the Battle Of The Piles continues!

Sounds painful!

--------------------
~Tortuf

The Intrepid Mrs S
Shipmate
# 17002

- Posted      Profile for The Intrepid Mrs S   Email The Intrepid Mrs S   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Another of The Intrepid Miss S's plastic boxes emptied and relocated to an empty shelf in the garage (an empty shelf in the garage? get me!). And a carrier bag-ful of carrier bags - second order carrier bags maybe - disposed of, though I did find a beaded evening bag and stole in there too, luckily before it hit the dustbin. [Smile]

In other news I was all set for a full day of curtain making for Miss S. till I ran into an unexpected snag, not insuperable but enough to make me pack away the machine. The rest of the day I was in a disgracefully bad mood at having my plans thwarted, which I suppose is why I ended up throwing Stuff away *light-bulb moment*. [Big Grin]

Mrs. S, still twitching with suppressed curtain-making fervour.

--------------------
Don't get your knickers in a twist over your advancing age. It achieves nothing and makes you walk funny.

Posts: 1464 | From: Neither here nor there | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
St Everild
Shipmate
# 3626

- Posted      Profile for St Everild   Email St Everild   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Four bags of clothes to Oxfam this afternoon...and there is more to go lurking at the bottom of the ironing pile...but it is a start.

Including things I haven't worn for...ooh, years. I'm never going to wear a mini skirt again, right?

Posts: 1782 | From: Bethnei | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Intrepid Mrs S
Shipmate
# 17002

quote:
Originally posted by St Everild:
Including things I haven't worn for...ooh, years. I'm never going to wear a mini skirt again, right?

Oh, I dunno, St. E - I've been eyeing up a Boden one in my wardrobe, which I think I wore once before I was engulfed in fat. As to how many years ago that was ...

Mrs. S, counting (but only on her fingers)

--------------------

Thyme
Shipmate
# 12360

I have noticed that decluttering my bank account is never a problem. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

Mrs S - have you finished your curtain twitching? [Biased]

I've just sorted and stored my remaining CDs [Yipee]

I have promised myself to do the (many boxes of) photos once the whole house is de-cluttered. Will that EVER happen? I hope so - I love going through photos :-)

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016