homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Circus: TT&T Redux: The Game of Love (Page 2)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Circus: TT&T Redux: The Game of Love
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyda*Rose:
Those green antenae look...useful. Are they prehensile?

Can he breathe through them?

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Male "ego" enhancement? They have pills for that.
Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sioni Sais:
Can he breathe through them?

[Killing me]

Ah! I get it! A snorkel! (Hmmm, interesting idea...) [Devil]

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Alves:
N0pe. i got the answer to it all. Aren't you glad I am here?

1. Women need to masturbate in order to learn the most effective routes to their personal orgasm. And then speak the hell up.

2. Men need to masturbate in order to train themselves to prolong orgasm. And then they need to ask women some damn questions.

So basically, I am saying that the entire spiritual cosmos revolves around the female orgasm and masturbation. And having some simple goddamn conversations.

Ponder this: Traditional Judaic ... tradition teaches that a female orgasm ensures a male heir. I know, it's biological hogwash, but that's one hell of a tradition in a supposedly patriarchal world. And a tradition fostered by God's Chosen People, no less.

(for the very first time since yesterday, I am wondering what kind of Pope I'd make...)

OK, God has blessed my little offering of a bold new spiritual movement, and has given me a
Holy Writ...

ETA: AHA!

quote:
So here's one more helpful thing you may not know that might help: The clitoris never ages. Once it matures, it maintains its sexual peak for the rest of a woman's life. So, if you aren't on good terms with the clit in your life, it isn't too late to start getting acquainted.

[ 14. February 2013, 19:41: Message edited by: Kelly Alves ]

--------------------
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”

alienfromzog

Ship's Alien
# 5327

- Posted      Profile for alienfromzog   Email alienfromzog   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by comet:
(um, seriously. I love woodwork. I used to carve masks. we should exchange photos. of our work. [Biased] )

I think we might be in danger of a Heaven thread here but...

Link

[Biased]

AFZ

--------------------
Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
[Sen. D.P.Moynihan]

An Alien's View of Earth - my blog (or vanity exercise...)

Posts: 2150 | From: Zog, obviously! Straight past Alpha Centauri, 2nd planet on the left... | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
alienfromzog

Ship's Alien
# 5327

- Posted      Profile for alienfromzog   Email alienfromzog   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh, and yes, I can breathe through them... [Biased]

AFZ

--------------------
[Sen. D.P.Moynihan]

Posts: 2150 | From: Zog, obviously! Straight past Alpha Centauri, 2nd planet on the left... | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

(Affecting air of nonchalance)

Interesting. On that note, what do you make of this, theologically?

quote:
So basically, I am saying that the entire spiritual cosmos revolves around the female orgasm and masturbation.

Just sociological curiosity, understand.

--------------------

jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Alves:
(JediJudy! Holla! High-five, my albuterol-sucking sister!) [Overused]

Yeah, Kelly! Or, should that be Yyyeeeaaaahhh,,,,Kkkkkeeellllllllyyyy. Still have the albuterol shakes after a nebulizer treatment yesterday. [Help]

The shaking should be useful, right? [Snigger]

No quarters.

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

Exactly what I was thinking ! [Killing me]

--------------------

Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You know, the only reason why nobody's shut this place down is probably because IF and Pengu won't come near, and I keep the brain bleach handy.

And, well, vain hope that lB might give me the time of day, since Cthulhu's unavailable.

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
lB? I'd thought loquacious Beachcomber got 'imself the boot.

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

- Posted      Profile for North East Quine   Email North East Quine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
During the kids' bit of Sunday's service, we had "If I were a butterfly" And when we got to the lines "If I were an octopus, I'd thank the Lord for my good looks" and did the tentacle-waving action, I thought of this thread and choked.

I hate you all.

Posts: 6414 | From: North East Scotland | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
alienfromzog

Ship's Alien
# 5327

quote:
Originally posted by North East Quine:
During the kids' bit of Sunday's service, we had "If I were a butterfly" And when we got to the lines "If I were an octopus, I'd thank the Lord for my good looks" and did the tentacle-waving action, I thought of this thread and choked.

I hate you all.

[Mad] [Mad] Oi! Who you calling an octopus??!!! [Mad] [Mad]

[Killing me] [Killing me] [Killing me]

AFZ

--------------------
[Sen. D.P.Moynihan]

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

I myself feel a measure of pride that we corrupted the Butterfly Song. Fine work, you all. It is an honor to serve with you. [Overused]

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016