homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Purgatory: The Annunaki and extra-terrestrial mythology (Page 5)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Purgatory: The Annunaki and extra-terrestrial mythology
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sioni Sais:
quote:
Originally posted by ken:
quote:
Originally posted by PataLeBon:

Hitler didn't persecute Catholics as a hard and fast rule, not like the Jews.

Tell that to the priests and bishops of Poland [Frown]
I think he persecuted them primarily because they were Poles. Back in those days, everyone persecuted the Poles (well, the Russians and Germans did, which was more than enough).
Did he toss out all the German Catholics? Smash their shop windows? Round them up and toss them into ovens? No, he did not. Therefore he didn't persecute Catholics the way he did the Jews, and examples of him persecuting some Catholics somewhere do not disprove this. There are some groups he treated the way he did Jews -- gays and Jehovah's Witnesses come immediately to mind -- but Catholics were not one of them.

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
ken
Ship's Roundhead
# 2460

- Posted      Profile for ken     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Emily Windsor-Cragg:
http://www.scienfree.org/Elenin_Files/

I did look at that. Its got lots of mostly rather blurry retouched and digitally enhanced pictures, some of them included on the other websites you've linked to, with no discussion or captions or explanation or descriptions of where they were taken or what they are supposed to be. Can you explain why you think that the stuff there ought to persuade me that the world has been repeatedly visited and interfered with by human-like creatures from another planet? How exactly do all these nice shiny pictures tell us that there were aliens on earth a hundred thousand years ago?

Did you see the question I raised on another thread? On your website you have pictures of Mars and other solar-system objects retouched with what you say are the correct colours. You say that NASA put false colours in their pictures and that you have corrected them. Why do you think your colours are correct and NASAs are false? How do you know what the true colours should be?

quote:
And a masters degree confers upon one the authority to judge social agencies and consequences, does it?

No, but we all make judgements like that all the time anyway. If someone has the skills to get a Master's degree then they probably also have the skills they'd need to explain their judgements in writing and back them up with evidence (if there was any). That doesn't make their judgements right or authoritative, but it does give the rest of us a better chance of assessing them and judging for ourselves. (*)

quote:
... they're not just in the business of organizational behavior. They're here to AFFECT organizational behavior, especially HIERARCHICAL BEHAVIOR.

[Eek!] An organisation is trying to AFFECT organisational behaviour! [Eek!] I am shocked, SHOCKED to find that behaviour-affecting behaviour is going on! And right here in Bloomsbury! [Eek!]

I mean we all know that advertisers, charities, courts of law, demonstrators, economists, educators, governments, journalists, legislators, management consultants, managers, marketers, moral reformers, novellists, political lobbyists, political parties, PR drones, rioters, single-issue campaigners, spammers, trade unions, and so on, would NEVER sink as low as trying to AFFECT organisational BEHAVIOUR! [Eek!]

(*) Which is one reason why science done properly is profoundly democratic and egalitarian, because when you include detailed descriptions of your method in an argument, and include your data, and all the boring old-fashioned scholarly apparatus of references and indexes and formal nomenclature, and you separate your assumptions and workings and discussions and conclusions from each other, then you put the maximum about of power in the hands of the reader, whoever they are.

[ 22. May 2013, 14:31: Message edited by: ken ]

--------------------
Ken

L’amor che move il sole e l’altre stelle.

Posts: 39579 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

- Posted      Profile for Penny S     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I've been trying to find a sensible source online to verify what I learned years back about one of the issues raised, the recolouring of Mars pictures by NASA, but if there is one which is a historic and properly scientific out there, it is drowned in piffle.

Basically, the processes used on the first pictures were based on the idea that the Martian sky would be blue. Subsequently, it was realised that the sky was coloured by red dust from the planet, rather than blue light scattered by the atmospheric gases, and was actually pink. Recalibrating the images made everything much redder. I probably have evidence for this buried in my collection of old Astronomy, New Scientist or Scientific American magazines, and I have contacts closer to the source who I trust to confirm it.

The reasonable process has now, apparently, been seized upon as evidence of other stuff, which has buried the original online.

I assume that more recent photographs are using more effective photography methods.

Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

- Posted      Profile for Penny S     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
An apparently sensible site
Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

- Posted      Profile for Emily Windsor-Cragg   Author's homepage   Email Emily Windsor-Cragg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hawk:
There's a thread about this matter--
Kerygmania biblical unrest 542 17213
Word of God? (Emily Windsor-Cragg) 22 May, 2013 17:54

in Kerygmania, the Books I've read down through the years, which include also some Sumerian records, Book of Enoch, Bible chapter 6, Emanuel Velikowsky's Worlds In Collision (in the 1960s).

So I was EXPECTING astronomical changes to take place. And of course, NASA and Astronomers are averse to that. At about 2003 I ran across Nancy Lieder's stuff, which is channeled ET stuff, and I began studying the sun and Moon. Then in 2007 I took on NASA and the Mars Rovers, and I proved to myself NASA wasn't looking at their own photos.

So, there are lots of points of light coming together. My method from University Philosophy is Phenomenology after the specifics of Hussrl and Don Idhe. ... You begin without any hypothesis and you just collect data. And you collect a huge amoung of data and then you spread it all out in front of you ... on the floor. And then you figure out, what relates to what, like a puzzle.

That's my method. And at this point, solar astronomers can no longer show the Sun in black and empty space because that's not where it's at.

They can't show the Moon in black and empty space either, because it's SITUATED on a colored back-ground. That's as far as can go with data. But I can, and did, thread together finally a hypothesis how it all fits. And that was given to me as an inspiration, which I have yet to be able to refute.

I'm not working with anybody else's data at this point. Either I've figured it out, or I haven't. When somebody shows me data that refute my present hypothesis, I'll go into THAT DATA, and see what I can figure out NEXT.

I have no comments on anybody else's work. I just do my own work, that's all. It stands or falls.

Ah! How does the British Royal Family TIE IN TO THIS? Great question! The Throne of the British Royal Family goes back to the Jacobian Covenant with YHVH. YHVH is God of the Annunaki ["Let US make man in our image."] Thus Annunaki history is also the history of our Judaic-Christian culture; and Nibiru is the Planet from which "God" emanates and does His Will. It's a planet run by a Monarchy bloodline along the doctrines of hierarchy [which work there but don't work here, but that's another story].

It's all tied together, with a nice neat bow. And the future is tied in also. We have a future with Nibiru and its black sun Nemesis, from now on.

I hope I have, if not satisfied you, at least amused you.

Emily

Hi Emily

I’ve followed your posts with interest and would like to ask you a few questions if I may.

Firstly, you say that you came to your conclusions purely on the basis of many thousands of astronomy photographs which you have worked on and re-rendered. Yet much of your ideas appear historical/archaeological rather than pictorially originated. If your conclusions came directly from your experience of these astronomical images where did such matters as Sumarian writings, British Royal Families, and Templars (for instance) come from? You wouldn’t have seen such ideas in your NASA images directly, however well re-rendered. So where did you get your ideas from if not your own direct experience. Have you taken these ideas from another source? Perhaps someone else’s work? If so, how do you know to trust their work if it is not your direct experience?

Secondly, I would question whether your approach to evidence is purely objective. It is always possible, I am sure you would agree, that we can read our own imaginings and presuppositions into the evidence in front of us. We are of course very imaginative creatures, and we have all done this at some point. What is important, for everyone therefore, is to make sure that what we think we see, in our subjective mind, is what is objectively really there. I checked out your facebook album but unfortunately could not see what you claimed the images showed. The first photo was a black and white grainy image of a sky above an observatory. In your caption you claimed to see many figures walking around in the sky in the image. I’m afraid to tell you that I cannot see any figures at all. In all of your images, I had the same issue. I would suggest to you, is it possible that you are seeing what you expect to see, and these things are not objectively present? It is a common phenomenon, which is why it is so important to check one’s own experiences with others.

Thirdly, I would ask about your approach to other secondary and tertiary sources. I appreciate your interest is astronomy and so, like all of us, you read other people to understand other subjects. But you must be aware of how important it is to check out your sources, to ensure that the person you are reading is an expert in their field. There are many people posting on the internet, some of which are genuinely mistaken, others outright deceiving, others just writing imaginative fiction. How do you discern which is true from which is to be discarded. You have posted above, as an example of irrefutable evidence for your theories, a very long, very rambling webpage written by a man called William Henry. Posted on a website written solely by a lady called Sasha Lessin. Who are these people that you appear to trust without question? Are they experts in historical, archeological, and astronomical analysis? Or are they deluded, or fiction writers? How do you decide? William Henry’s website calls himself a author, and an ‘investigative mythologist’. This is an invented title that he has awarded himself. He makes money from selling his opinions via book and radio. Do you not see that he can, and likely is, extremely biased?

And finally, what constitutes proof to you? You say that your links above are proof of the Annunaki and Nabiru. Yet to everyone else on this thread, they are not. They contain suggestions, conjectures, and forced pattern making between unconnected things. They are opinion, not evidence. The images you have posted contain nothing more than what you have made them contain. You have manipulated them yourself into showing odd coloured effects in the sky. The effects appear random, showing bands of colour in one image, and other effects in another. None of the images show anything resembling a planet. The catalogue of images you have posted on Facebook is equally random. Some containing images of relief drawings, but showing no understanding of where they are from, who took the picture, or what the context of the drawings is. You include among them an artistic drawing of a flying saucer. You are aware this is not a real photograph? The captions attached to the images have no relation to the image itself, neither explaining what the image shows, or what has led to the conclusions in your caption. You have an image which you say is an aerial map of Cobb mountain. You say it shows faces all over it. I’m afraid that I cannot see a single face in that photo. Again, this is not evidence, this is your personal opinion.

So please, explain to us, why do you believe that these random images show irrefutable proof of a specific alien race called Annunaki and their planet-ship 'Nabiru'. What has convinced you of this rather than one of the other many, many possible interpretations of these images?

Regarding your question, what would constitute proof? I would say if you showed us any image you hadn’t manipulated, which anyone could see showed another planet in the sky. Perhaps a translation by a Sumarian scholar of an actual Sumarian text, with appropriate source citing, which describes alien visitors, or an alien planet. Not an opinion piece on a random webpage, but the pure historical text, translated into English. These things constitute proof. Everything you have linked to so far shows nothing but your own imagination, and the imaginations of others. [/QB]

Posts: 326 | From: California | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged
Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

- Posted      Profile for Emily Windsor-Cragg   Author's homepage   Email Emily Windsor-Cragg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ken:
quote:
http://www.scienfree.org/Elenin_Files/

>>>Let's define the DIGITAL IMAGING ASPECTS I deal with, from Xerox Corporation when I was a trainer for them. 1) Rotation 2) Scaling 3) Contrast 4) Hue saturation. "Retouching" doesn't come into it because I don't mess with pixels.

... no discussion or captions or explanation or descriptions of where they were taken or what they are supposed to be. Can you explain why you think that the stuff there---

INTERRUPT. I don't GET CAPTIONS. I get non-random and structured data that must be seen in the light of anthropological research around RANDOMNESS versus ORDER. This is preliminary, daily, data.

ought to persuade me that the world has been repeatedly visited and interfered with by human-like creatures from another planet? How exactly do all these nice shiny pictures tell us that there were aliens on earth a hundred thousand years ago?

INTERRUPT. Sumerian records describe what the culture of the Annunaki did ages ago. I don't even have to go there. That's another discipline.

You say that NASA put false colours in their pictures and that you have corrected them. Why do you think your colours are correct and NASAs are false? How do you know what the true colours should be?

GOOD QUESTION! Every intensity of light has a color that it emanates. You NEVER SEE blue soil, purple tire tracks or a high-noon orange sky. It doesn't happen in color refraction. I have posted the photo of NASA's Mars red-filter system--

http://www.scienfree.org/images/MARS/23_NASAcolorfilter.jpeg

NASA uses to color ALL Mars photos taken on the surface. NASA ALSO, confuse the viewer, refuses to ORIENT images N-S-E-W with North at the top, so their images are always katty-corner and sideways and everywhich way, making a certain orientation for the geography of Mars impossible.

I mean we all know that advertisers-- ... Which is one reason why science done properly is profoundly democratic and egalitarian, because when you include detailed descriptions of your method in an argument, and include your data ... then you put the maximum about of power in the hands of the reader, whoever they are.

I don't pretend to be a scientist; I'm just a digital imaging technician, and I EXPECT THAT REAL SCIENTISTS are going to have to take this on, and to do it right. Don't you?

But scientists today are paid, through their Federal grants, to only know and show what is politically-correct according to Annunaki ELITES.

Emily

Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

What I hope is that you're beginning to see how everything ties in to one package.

--Annunaki history, the story of hierarchy.
--Church history, the story of the intrusion of hierarchy into the Teachings of God's Sun Yeshua.
--European history, the story of the rise of Elites who follow the Annunaki line (secret societies and chivalric orders);
--Modern history, the story of the rise of Not-See-ism out of the Anu-Nazi/AnuNaki experience, with WWI and WWII being the cultural eradication of undesirable minorities according to Annunaki interpretation of the Emerald Covenant, which was crafted out of Lyran Wars a million years ago.
--NASA and ET Non-disclosure is merely a tiny aspect of Secrecy demanded by Treaty with the Annunaki as of 1954, 1964 and ad on. Non-disclosure and secrecy are taught in trauma-based thought control sessions, by designated Elites.

See? It all fits.

It all fits.

Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

quote:
Originally posted by Penny S:

Basically, the processes used on the first pictures were based on the idea that the Martian sky would be blue.

The Martian sky IS blue.
Karl Kroenen
Apprentice
# 16822

- Posted      Profile for Karl Kroenen   Email Karl Kroenen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Indulge me as I leap to defend some (not all!) of the theories of the curiously named Emily Windsor-Cragg (Someone, it seems must). She wallows not alone in her paranoid delusions.

See the wonderful Mysterious Milton Keynes for example - this neatly summarises some of the more extreme suppositions regarding the so called 'reptilian preconditioning'. Milton Keynes appears to be an Illuminati / Annuniki capital by all accounts....

Some put blind faith in such interpretations of the world around us, whilst for others it's more of a light hearted fantasy which lends enchantment to the banal existence of our everyday grind - just as schoolboys imagine their bicyles are motorbikes, or that their pencil cases are walkie-talkies....no harm will come.

--------------------
God loves you so much that He created Hell, just in case you don't love Him back.

Posts: 34 | From: Bristol | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged
South Coast Kevin
Shipmate
# 16130

- Posted      Profile for South Coast Kevin   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
What I hope is that you're beginning to see how everything ties in to one package... It all fits.

It certainly all fits for you, Emily. But not for everyone else who's contributed to your threads, it seems...

You're trying to convince people of this global (cosmic, in fact!) conspiracy - I can't think of a better word, sorry - but it's all new to just about everyone here, so we're struggling to find an entry point into understanding where you're coming from. That's where I'm at, anyway.

It's like trying to explain Christianity to someone who knows nothing about it; you need to find something, some fact, idea or practice, that they can get a handle on. If you try to dump a whole set of connected beliefs and practices onto people - well, it's a bit overwhelming.

quote:
quote:

Basically, the processes used on the first pictures were based on the idea that the Martian sky would be blue.

The Martian sky IS blue.
How do you know?

--------------------
My blog - wondering about Christianity in the 21st century, chess, music, politics and other bits and bobs.

Posts: 3309 | From: The south coast (of England) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged
Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

If you look at my link, it contains images of colour sample strips both under Earth conditions and on Mars. These were used to calibrate the images and revealed the dusty sky.

Mars looks red from Earth and from space. Anyone with a small telescope can see the redness. Anyone without a telescope can see the redness - it isn't named for gods of war for nothing. In the same way, deserts on Earth look red, from oxidation of iron minerals. Mars can be observed to have dust storms, both from Earth and from space. The dust, like the surface, is red. Dust in suspension on Earth changes the colour of the sky, for example after volcanic eruptions (see Munch's Scream). This is the process by which the Martian sky is pink. You need an explanation for it's not being pink, for why there is no dust.

If you are postulating that NASA is part of a great conspiracy, in the same way as proponents of the we never went to the Moon hypothesis, you have to remember that NASA is very big, and contains very many people chosen for their independence of mind, and dedicated to the search for truth. There were whistleblowers about Challenger's O-rings. there would be whistleblowers about these conspiracies. My contact would be one. He isn't. He, like his fellow workers, finds this sort of talk insulting to their integrity.

Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

quote:
Originally posted by Karl Kroenen:
Emily Windsor-Cragg (Someone, it seems must). She wallows not alone in her paranoid delusions.

See the wonderful Mysterious Milton Keynes for example - this neatly summarises some of the more extreme suppositions regarding the so called 'reptilian preconditioning'. Milton Keynes appears to be an Illuminati / Annuniki capital by all accounts....

Annunaki were never Reptilian; they are our direct Progenitors, mammalian. See www.enkispeaks.com for Sumerian writings in some sense of chron order.

Some put blind faith in such interpretations of the world around us, whilst for others it's more of a light hearted fantasy which lends enchantment to the banal existence of our everyday grind - just as schoolboys imagine their bicyles are motorbikes, or that their pencil cases are walkie-talkies....no harm will come.

Blind faith, eh? Never mind personal knowledge.

I try not to just dismiss people out of hand because they believe differently from what I know.

But you do what you want, Karl.

Em

Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

quote:
If you look at my link, it contains images of colour sample strips both under Earth conditions and on Mars. These were used to calibrate the images and revealed the dusty sky.

I found, in practice, some images were falsely hued more than others, with OCCASIONAL BLUE sand, PURPLE tire tracks and ORANGE sky over head despite hundreds of other images in which the soil, the sky and standing water were all hued same as here would be: BROWN MUD and tire tracks, blue sky and water showing as a reflective surface. I remember one ESA image in particular showing snow drifts that was colored a lovely PEACH color. I laughed at that one. ESA images are more imaginatively "assisted" with innovative hues than NASA images. JAXA (Japanese) images are manipulated the least. I have some fabulous Moon footage from JAXA.

Emily [Smile]

Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

- Posted      Profile for Martin60   Email Martin60   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Assuming it's all true, how does it feed the hungry Emily ? How does my asking come to that ?

--------------------
Love wins

Posts: 17586 | From: Never Dobunni after all. Corieltauvi after all. Just moved to the capital. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

How does it feed the Hungry? Good question.

I've given it some thought.

Revelation speaks of a time when black is white and white is black, when martyrs cry out, the four horsemen of the apocalypse gallop forth: famine, war, death, pestilence.

That's now, when Justice is turned upside down, the world operates by the Laws of the Jungle, good people attract predators, evil people attract security.

Also in Revelation is the RESOLUTION of its terrible End Times problem. The generals and Elites who seek safety in their underground enclaves won't be coming out again.

Predatory and parasitic society will crash and burn. The meek shall inherit the earth, and they shall find their exquisite delight in the abundance of Peace.

The Annunaki, for their part, live in a holographic dimension Other than Ours. I expect they'll just recede into the background, and maybe just leave us Earthlings alone.

That's my hope anyway. And we're going to have to forge new leadership along the lines of "governance by CONSENT OF THE GOVERNED," since all of that has been overwritten by predatory commercial statutes, Laws of the Sea and Admiralty. There's gong to be a lot of work to do, to bring our Law Codes back to BEHAVIOR: only prosecuting Harm, Deceit, Cost and Waste, not thoughts, not beliefs, not ideologies.

Behavior alone.

Those are my thoughts on our future. [Smile]

Anchorman
Apprentice
# 16469

- Posted      Profile for Anchorman   Email Anchorman   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hi, ad_o
Good here, innit?

I've read some of the pseudo science stuff (Hancock, Rohl etc in particular...you know my 'thing' about serious Egyptology.)
Anyway, the real archaeology is far more exciting than the fantasy stuff (except for Stargate SG-1).
We'll get onto Nabiru next.....or possibly not.

Posts: 25 | From: South West Scotland | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged
Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

What is pseudo-science and what is a scientific issue that Governing Leadership stonewalls and refuses to examine publicly--

space science [ETs and space wars], chemtrails, fluoride in the water, use of depleted uranium, genetic modifications, etc.--

these are issues that the public must insist on the public policy, "Advise and Consent," because these issues affect us all.

Practically all these matters are completely out of our hands at this time. And in consensual societies, THAT is inappropriate.

And if nobody asks questions or poses any contradictions to the Usual Official Stories, we won't get anywhere learning what's true about these areas.

Emily

Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

- Posted      Profile for Martin60   Email Martin60   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Revelation was all 'fulfilled', in so far as there was any prophetic element, from Nero to Domitian. It is figuratively true still of course. So again, what are we doing to be instruments of His Kingdom coming, being, happening NOW? To be instruments of justice, peace, equity, sanity, freedom, kindness, co-operation, humility, inclusion, compassion REGARDLESS of what's gone on before and going on around?

I'm happy to assume that everything you say is true, but what difference does it make Em?

--------------------
Love wins

Posts: 17586 | From: Never Dobunni after all. Corieltauvi after all. Just moved to the capital. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

quote:
Originally posted by Martin PC not & Ship's Biohazard:
Revelation was all 'fulfilled', in so far as there was any prophetic element, from Nero to Domitian. It is figuratively true still of course. So again, what are we doing to be instruments of His Kingdom coming, being, happening NOW? To be instruments of justice, peace, equity, sanity, freedom, kindness, co-operation, humility, inclusion, compassion REGARDLESS of what's gone on before and going on around?

I'm happy to assume that everything you say is true, but what difference does it make Em?

I realize you are correct: we have just completed the so-called Millennium. Satan is loosed for a little while and then he too is gone.

But is that the end of the story? I don't think so. I think we need a new whole chapter.

Em [Smile]

Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

Indeed not Em. And it may NEVER be. So how do we 'occupy' till He 'comes' ?

--------------------
Love wins

Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

Jews are also expecting a Messiah, just as Annunaki cycled through their periodic Messiahs.

So, I'm not so sure that anybody's coming. Looks to me as if Messiahs are a dime a dozen in the ancient Annunaki as well as current ideological marketplace.

Would you settle for a government of honest common law? ... And never mind bloated egos ... ?

Emily

Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

Yes we should all remove the beams from our eyes and love one another.

--------------------
Love wins

Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

quote:
quote:

The Martian sky IS blue.
How do you know? [/QB][/QUOTE]

There are more pictures of a blue sky over Mars than any other color ... just not published much.

EEWC

Ad Orientem
Shipmate
# 17574

- Posted      Profile for Ad Orientem     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anchorman:
Hi, ad_o
Good here, innit?

I've read some of the pseudo science stuff (Hancock, Rohl etc in particular...you know my 'thing' about serious Egyptology.)
Anyway, the real archaeology is far more exciting than the fantasy stuff (except for Stargate SG-1).
We'll get onto Nabiru next.....or possibly not.

[Smile]
Posts: 2606 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Dave W.
Shipmate
# 8765

- Posted      Profile for Dave W.   Email Dave W.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
And what is the source of those "blue sky over Mars" pictures?
Posts: 2059 | From: the hub of the solar system | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
In fact, pictures of Mars with a blue sky are quite common, for example this one. NASA often does this on purpuse, because astronomers are more likely to spot features in the picture when the lighting more or less resembles what they're used to on Earth. The Bad Astronomer explains here.

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Posts: 9474 | From: Brazil / Africa | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

quote:
Originally posted by Dave W.:

NASA

http://www.scienfree.org/images/MARS/2005marsunsetnasa.jpg IN 2005

http://www.scienfree.org/images/MARS/23_040225marsunset.jpeg IN 2004

Em

Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

Here's another one, but upside down. NASA scientists never orient planetary photos as to north-south.

It doesn't occur to them that we might want to see a planet in a predictable orientation so we can learn its geography.

http://www.scienfree.org/images/MARS/mars2005.png

The other thing is, Mars is behind us. It would be nice if scientists would begin studying the planets that have become our companions at present.

What's past is behind us; what's ahead is unknown. So let's focus and "Be Here Now," as Ram Dass taught me back in the 80s.

Emily

Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Here's another one, but upside down. NASA scientists never orient planetary photos as to north-south.

Firstly, that's because they appear "upside-down" in telescopes, so the pictures are showing what the astronomers actually see.

Secondly, are classifications such as "north" and "south" even relevant when we're referring to a completely different world? Maybe Mars' magnetic field is that way round?

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm also not sure, even if NASA would render the pictures upside-down, what would be the relevance of this. How would this help them to deceive us?

Surely, even if there are buildings on Mars, showing the pictures upside-down won't do much to hide them.

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

quote:
Originally posted by Marvin the Martian:
quote:

[qb]
Firstly, that's because they appear "upside-down" in telescopes, so the pictures are showing what the astronomers actually see.
Secondly, are classifications such as "north" and "south" even relevant when we're referring to a completely different world? Maybe Mars' magnetic field is that way round?

Okay; however, once an astronomer looks closely enough to DETECT UP-AND-DOWN by isolating how lifeforms grow relative to GROUND, then one can establish a "correct" orientation, to keep to, so that subsequent studies can all be related, geographically.

Why not teach geography, coming out of the gate?

Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

quote:
Originally posted by LeRoc:
I'm also not sure, even if NASA would render the pictures upside-down, what would be the relevance of this. How would this help them to deceive us?

Surely, even if there are buildings on Mars, showing the pictures upside-down won't do much to hide them.

Mars' architecture is camouflaged viewed from above; it is bermed, with whole enclaves underground. Why? Possibly due to ET-incursions there.

Perhaps we would have fewer ET-incursions here if our planners were not so extravagant, novel, creative, silly and unmindful of the necessity of securing our housing by making it indistinguishable from the surroundings, from above.

People who live on Mars don't appear to want to be visible from above. That's my take on it.

Em

[ 29. May 2013, 19:58: Message edited by: Emily Windsor-Cragg ]

LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

quote:
Emily Windsor-Cragg: People who live on Mars don't appear to want to be visible from above. That's my take on it.
I don't like my picture taken from above either. But what I don't understand is how photographing a planet upside-down is going to help with this.

This is a picture of Earth, upside-down from how we normally think of it. How will showing it like this make me less visible?

--------------------

passer

Indigo
# 13329

- Posted      Profile for passer   Email passer   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
There are people on Mars? What - like us, in the image and likeness and so on? What colour are they?
Posts: 1289 | From: Sheffield | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

quote:
Originally posted by LeRoc:
quote:
Emily Windsor-Cragg: People who live on Mars don't appear to want to be visible from above. That's my take on it.
I don't like my picture taken from above either. But what I don't understand is how photographing a planet upside-down is going to help with this.

This is a picture of Earth, upside-down from how we normally think of it. How will showing it like this make me less visible?

Visibility of course is not the only issue.

when Science LEARNS their standard job is to make knowledge accessible, to regulate its expression so people can internalize it easily.

It's inexcusable from the perspective of curriculum develop, to skew and distort true images so that simple recognition becomes impossible.

Every planet has a north-south polarization.

Every one has a center of gravity and an up-and-down.

Every one can be made more or less visible either in white light or in black light.

Every one has regular features that can be utilized as signposts--polar axis, bodies of water, major rock formations; large holes into an interior.

And it has periodical features that serve as signs of life cycles--vegetation, snow, water run-off, color changes over time.

If astronomers wanted to teach astronomy to the world, they would be mindful how to make the topic both accurate, easily grasped and interesting.

They don't do that, in my opinion.

Emily

Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

quote:
Originally posted by passer:
There are people on Mars? What - like us, in the image and likeness and so on? What colour are they?

Same Races as here (Blacks, Whites, Semites, Asians) plus Reptoids from the Alpha Draconis culture.

I've seen all those Races in Mars images that were altered and damaged by NASA to hide social data.

This is why my opinion of NSA/NASA is so very low, because their behavior is very low.

Emily

passer

Indigo
# 13329

- Posted      Profile for passer   Email passer   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well I wasn't equating colour with Race, but I suppose lots of people do. What colour are the Reptoids?
Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

quote:
Originally posted by passer:
Well I wasn't equating colour with Race, but I suppose lots of people do. What colour are the Reptoids?

Good question!

I've never met one, so I don't know.

But Reptiles are in the green-to-brown tones, and I have seen a yellow python.

Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

Prove it. Which feels cruel of me Em. Because of course you cannot. Only you can see these things. So again, let's assume as an act of faith that you are right and everyone else is wrong. So ? How does it benefit the poor ? What should we do in the light of your vision for the poor ? The needy ? The lonely ? The afflicted ?

--------------------
Love wins

Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

Another thought:

Jesus taught: "Ye shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall set you free."

I'm here to say, we're not allowed to know the truth about too many human topics, too many science topics, too much false history is what we get.

So, what will set us free if we are not permitted to access what is true?

Emily

quote:
Prove it. Which feels cruel of me Em. Because of course you cannot. Only you can see these things. So again, let's assume as an act of faith that you are right and everyone else is wrong. So ? How does it benefit the poor ? What should we do in the light of your vision for the poor ? The needy ? The lonely ? The afflicted ?

Wait a minute. I'm not saying, everybody else is wrong.

I'm saying, the popular and conventional explanations are wrong for reasons of TREATIES.

What benefits the poor, the afflicted is to have honest governing, truth-telling, impartial problem-solving.

That is impossible when conventions overtake and overturn what is true, in favor of politically-correct myths and scientistic fables.

See?

[ 29. May 2013, 22:44: Message edited by: Emily Windsor-Cragg ]

Dave W.
Shipmate
# 8765

- Posted      Profile for Dave W.   Email Dave W.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dave W.:

NASA

http://www.scienfree.org/images/MARS/2005marsunsetnasa.jpg IN 2005

http://www.scienfree.org/images/MARS/23_040225marsunset.jpeg IN 2004

Em

I see. But if your blue martian sky pictures are actually coming from NASA itself, how can they be evidence that NASA is trying to deceive you? Are you claiming that these have been smuggled out of some secret stash of pictures NASA has been hiding from us?

Also - I'm pretty sure this:

http://www.scienfree.org/images/MARS/mars2005.png

is, in fact, displayed with north at the top - the light and dark patterns are more clearly shown in pictures like this one from the Hubble, and appear to reflect the Martian dichotomy:
quote:
The most conspicuous feature of Martian surface geology is a sharp contrast, known as the Martian dichotomy, between the rugged southern highlands and the relatively smooth northern basins.
Why do you think it is not shown with the north at the top? And how would you know the difference?

As for this:
quote:
The other thing is, Mars is behind us. It would be nice if scientists would begin studying the planets that have become our companions at present.
If Mars is "behind" us, how come it still appears in the sky exactly as predicted in (e.g.) the US Naval Observatory's Astronomical Almanac?
Posts: 2059 | From: the hub of the solar system | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Okay; however, once an astronomer looks closely enough to DETECT UP-AND-DOWN by isolating how lifeforms grow relative to GROUND, then one can establish a "correct" orientation, to keep to, so that subsequent studies can all be related, geographically.

"Up and down" as they relate to the ground and/or the planet's centre of gravity have nothing to do with "north and south". From any given point on the planet* north, south, east and west are all sideways relative to the up/down axis that runs perpendicular to the ground.

*= excepting the poles, where compass points have no meaning.

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

quote:
People who live on Mars don't appear to want to be visible from above.

Or from the side, if the fact that no Mars Rover missions have yet identified any signs of life is anything to go by.

The image of those Rovers as Martian versions of the Google Street View van taking pictures to complement our overhead satellite views is an amusing one, though [Smile]

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

horsethorn
Apprentice
# 17695

- Posted      Profile for horsethorn     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Another thought:

Jesus taught: "Ye shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall set you free."

Out of interest, how do you know this jesus guy wasn't just another annunaki stooge?

ht

--------------------
"We are star stuff. We are the universe made manifest trying to figure itself out." (Delenn, Babylon 5)

Posts: 4 | From: At the edge of your peripheral vision | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged
LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

Tomorrow, asteroid 1998 QE2 will pass by Earth, a lot closer than Elenin ever did. It's slightly bigger too (2.7km/1.7mi vs 2km/1.2mi across).

--------------------

Jay-Emm
Shipmate
# 11411

- Posted      Profile for Jay-Emm     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Every one [planet] can be made more or less visible either in white light or in black light.

...Emily [/QB]

What is black light? and how do you make it more visible?
I'm particularly curious when via a digital/photographic image as I see limited ability to extract info even about non-visible light (e.g. UV) in the common file formats.

And a [different] 'black light' or 'white light' concept (that is they aren't another word for UV/anything between red and purple respectively) would have interesting implications for Physics (and vast swathes of Chemistry). So is rather significant.

[edited-to reflect paying attention to that UV dominent lights are sometimes called black light]

[ 30. May 2013, 20:07: Message edited by: Jay-Emm ]

Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

No Em. It's not possible. All we need is love. But a lot of it. And we don't have it of ourselves.

--------------------
Love wins

Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

quote:
No Em. It's not possible. All we need is love. But a lot of it. And we don't have it of ourselves.

What Jesus said was: "Ye shall know the Truth and the Truth shall make you free," right?

Live is fine, it's good; but it's not sufficient.

We must know what is true, to overcome conventional reality.

Emily [Smile]

passer

Indigo
# 13329

I saw this article and thought of this thread, for some reason.
L'organist
Shipmate
# 17338

- Posted      Profile for L'organist   Author's homepage   Email L'organist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
@ passer
[Overused] [Killing me] [Overused]

--------------------
Rara temporum felicitate ubi sentire quae velis et quae sentias dicere licet

Posts: 4950 | From: somewhere in England... | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016