homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Hell: "It's because of people like you" (Page 5)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Hell: "It's because of people like you"
Mili

Shipmate
# 3254

- Posted      Profile for Mili   Email Mili   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I think both sides just can't agree on this issue. I agree that she brought it to hell so yeah it's only going to get more heated here. Although strangely the conversation here seems more constructive than it was on the relevant Purg boards.
Posts: 1015 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Hell's weird like that. Sometimes having the shackles of respectful conversation removed allows people to get to the point and say what they really mean.

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
That's the point of Hell. Or a large part of it anyway. So put that in yer pipe and smoke it.

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
seekingsister
Shipmate
# 17707

- Posted      Profile for seekingsister   Email seekingsister   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
So I've had a very nice weekend and as such my ability to care about this discussion has dramatically diminished,

I'll still be around the Ship but I've learned a lot about the forum as a result of this debate and so I'll leave the fighting to others. It's not good for me to get involved in this type of negativity and I apologize for my role in it.

Posts: 1371 | From: London | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by seekingsister:
It's not good for me to get involved in this type of negativity and I apologize for my role in it.

Good enough for me.

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

- Posted      Profile for Moo   Email Moo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Hell has worked very well in this case.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------
See you later, alligator.

Posts: 20365 | From: Alleghany Mountains of Virginia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Marvin the Martian:
quote:
Originally posted by Mili:
I just think the anger is a bit extreme for the circumstances.

It wasn't to start with, but she blindly refuses to see the point we're making. That's the sort of thing that pisses people off. And let's not forget who it was that brought the issue to Hell. That escalation was all her.
Oy! So to does the dogged pursuit of a pedantic point. At least it was here and not further muddying the Purg thread.
I wanted to take the three, no four of you, over my knee.

All the more frustrating to realise this behaviour is one of my own failings.

[ 02. September 2013, 15:16: Message edited by: lilBuddha ]

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
CRACKS HOSTLY WHIP
Let this be a lesson to you all.

step 1: lose your shit
step 2: emote all over Hell, where it belongs
step 3: stand by while new asshole is drilled by all and sundry
step 4: have a breather
step 5: get the fuck over it.

well done, cast. We'll pick up where we left off next time.

POWERS DOWN SPOT. KILLS STAGE LIGHTS. DROPS CURTAIN.

Thread closed.

COMET
HELLHOST

[ 02. September 2013, 21:56: Message edited by: comet ]

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016