homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Hell: Get out your foil hats! (Page 2)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Hell: Get out your foil hats!
Ultraspike

Incensemeister
# 268

- Posted      Profile for Ultraspike   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yes, we all know by now that George W. is the antichrist. [Big Grin] As for this Armageddon scenario, those fundies and antifundies have all been reading too many Left Behind novels. But I think the OPer must also come from a very shallow gene pool, regardless of his native state. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2732 | From: NYC | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
duchess

Ship's Blue Blooded Lady
# 2764

- Posted      Profile for duchess   Email duchess   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sarkycow:
Great duchess. Dubya, bible thumping, Myers-Briggs, "liberal" as an insult, and your ass - all that post needed was your Magic 8 ball, and I'd have been forced to flame you outta Hell, and into TnT (or something).

You're edging up my most-hated list (Sine is still on top - which must be something he rarely hears [Snigger] )

Your declaration of hate for my MG8 ball butt makes me proud you limey wench. I wear it like a medal. Sign might get excited if you keep flaming his gentle ash heap. Go easy now.

--------------------
♬♭ We're setting sail to the place on the map from which nobody has ever returned ♫♪♮
Ship of Fools-World Party

Posts: 11197 | From: Do you know the way? | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Alt Wally

Cardinal Ximinez
# 3245

- Posted      Profile for Alt Wally     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Next time you think you're perfect, try walking on water

That's right, SEE you meat puppets at the Rapture!

HA HA HAHA HAHA HA

RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Gotta hand it to duchess, she does manage to make Dubya seem not quite so amazingly stupid.
Posts: 15274 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
QLib

Bad Example
# 43

- Posted      Profile for QLib   Email QLib   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Prophetess:
I'm still trying to figure out how foil hats fit into the picture. Let me guess---they block the radio waves with which the governor of Tennessee is trying to control one's thoughts?

I think that, in your haste to roast an unwary newbie, you and several others have missed a note of self-mockery here. I suggest that RipshodPrym8 knows that his theory is just a tad off-the-wall and is, in fact, stating the most extreme version of a paranoia that many of us, in a milder form, may share (as Buzzy Bee and others have indicated). [Paranoid]

[ 17. April 2004, 09:29: Message edited by: Qlib ]

--------------------
Tradition is the handing down of the flame, not the worship of the ashes Gustav Mahler.

Posts: 8913 | From: Page 28 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tortuf
Ship's fisherman
# 3784

- Posted      Profile for Tortuf   Author's homepage   Email Tortuf   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Originally posted by Sarky in one of the rare moments when her keeper accidentally lets her close to a computer,
quote:
In summaryl: I hate most of you, especially Sine, Tortuf and Grits.
Had I deigned to read anything in Hell lately I would have read this little jewel before now. However, I spend my time with the grownups in Purgatory. [Razz] So there.
Posts: 6963 | From: The Venice of the South | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
FatMac

Ship's Macintosh
# 2914

- Posted      Profile for FatMac   Author's homepage   Email FatMac   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Awww crap! I've got about 4 hours of work to do before tomorrow's service, it's 20 to midnight and I just wasted 5 minutes reading that drivel. I want my minutes back...

--------------------
Do not beware the slippery slope - it is where faith resides.
Do not avoid the grey areas - they are where God works.

Posts: 1706 | From: Sydney | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
irreverentkit
Apostle's Amanuensis
# 4271

- Posted      Profile for irreverentkit         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Janine:
Yeah, my end time is all that is important to me...

But I am a Bush supporter anyway.

Hey, anyone got a link to somewhere that will show me how he stands on all that end-times bushwa?

Janine!!! And here I thought you were perfect in all ways. All but this, alas.

I know Bush's current "pastor" (Episcopal priest). The senior Bushes are typical mid-stream Episcopalians. George W. is a Methodist (I think because of Laura), but in town he attends the Episcopal church. While he may have broad support among evangelicals/fundamentalists, he is much more a mainstream Protestant.

Ashcroft, now he's an entirely different piece of work!

Sine Nomine*

Ship's backstabbing bastard
# 3631

- Posted      Profile for Sine Nomine*   Email Sine Nomine*       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
(Sine is still on top - which must be something he rarely hears)

I cannot let this vile canard pass unchallenged. Except it's true. Otherwise I'd challenge it.

I do, however, hope your tent collapses on you next time you're at Camp Colditz. In the middle of the night. In a big rainstorm.

Sine Nomine*

# 3631

- Posted      Profile for Sine Nomine*   Email Sine Nomine*       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ultraspike:
I think the OPer must also come from a very shallow gene pool, regardless of his native state. [Roll Eyes]

Do you know why it's so hard to solve redneck murders?

There are no dental records, and all the DNA evidence is the same.

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sine Nomine:

Ba-dum-bum-CHING!

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Siegfried
Ship's ferret
# 29

- Posted      Profile for Siegfried   Author's homepage   Email Siegfried   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ultraspike:
I think the OPer must also come from a very shallow gene pool, regardless of his native state. [Roll Eyes]

This thread was worth reading after all! [Killing me]

Sieg

Posts: 5592 | From: Tallahassee, FL USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
ya' know duchess, people like ultraspike occationally worry me: witty, urbane, rational, conservetive bush-supporters that you can still have a decent conversation with. it shakes my pre-concieved notions, and rattles my world.

then i read something from you, and alls well with my world again. [Big Grin]

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
JohnBoot
BOOTED
# 3566

- Posted      Profile for JohnBoot   Email JohnBoot   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Mr. Sarkycow is a she?
Posts: 789 | From: Detroit | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
ya' know duchess, people like ultraspike occationally worry me: witty, urbane, rational, conservetive bush-supporters that you can still have a decent conversation with. it shakes my pre-concieved notions, and rattles my world.

then i read something from you, and alls well with my world again. [Big Grin]

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Grits
Compassionate fundamentalist
# 4169

- Posted      Profile for Grits   Author's homepage   Email Grits   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JohnBoot:
Mr. Sarkycow is a she?

Sine, why don't you take this one? You know you want to.

--------------------
Lord, fill my mouth with worthwhile stuff, and shut it when I've said enough. Amen.

Posts: 8419 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
The Bede's American Successor

Curmudgeon-in-Training
# 5042

- Posted      Profile for The Bede's American Successor   Author's homepage   Email The Bede's American Successor   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Grits:
Maybe he was actually just told to "go to hell" and assumed it was an invitation to repost. [Big Grin]

Easy mistake to make, for such a hellish post.

--------------------
This was the iniquity of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride of wealth and food in plenty, comfort and ease, and yet she never helped the poor and the wretched.

—Ezekiel 16.49

Posts: 6079 | From: The banks of Possession Sound | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Sine Nomine*

# 3631

quote:
Originally posted by Grits:
quote:
Originally posted by JohnBoot:
Mr. Sarkycow is a she?

Sine, why don't you take this one? You know you want to.
Johnny has a lot of gender-recognition problems. He thought Ultra was a "he" also. Apparently anybody who's aggressive must be a man. Guess he doesn't get out much.

(Actually, according to Opthalmos, Sarky, until very recently, was a lesbian. Surprising, but apparently he has secret sources of information. Although I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't wear jockey shorts.)

duchess

Ship's Blue Blooded Lady
# 2764

- Posted      Profile for duchess   Email duchess   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
RooK& NicholeW: It ain't rocket science to exclaim geninue joy at the selection of leader I have. It also helps me to sleep at night, knowing both of you clueless people live far away from me ..faaarrr from Silicon Valley. Bite me. I say that dripping with Christian Charity.

[edited cuz I made up my own nicknames for them & then changed my mind to be cruel to be kind]

[ 17. April 2004, 17:46: Message edited by: duchess of delights ]

--------------------
♬♭ We're setting sail to the place on the map from which nobody has ever returned ♫♪♮

The Bede's American Successor

Curmudgeon-in-Training
# 5042

- Posted      Profile for The Bede's American Successor   Author's homepage   Email The Bede's American Successor   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by duchess of delights:
RooK& NicholeW: It ain't rocket science to exclaim geninue joy at the selection of leader I have. It also helps me to sleep at night, knowing both of you clueless people live far away from me ..faaarrr from Silicon Valley. Bite me. I say that dripping with Christian Charity.

Governor Ah-nold?

--------------------
This was the iniquity of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride of wealth and food in plenty, comfort and ease, and yet she never helped the poor and the wretched.

—Ezekiel 16.49

Posts: 6079 | From: The banks of Possession Sound | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Sine Nomine*

# 3631

You know, duchess, Bush & Co. steal from your pockets for the benefit of the rich and corporations while pandering to your social and religous prejudices. They can't really change society by governmental decree, yet they get people like you to vote for them while screwing you and yours.

It's incredible, really. One would have to laugh, if it wasn't so pathetic.

Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

bite you? sorry duchess (and please note, _i_ spelled _your_ name correctly, sorry you aren't capable of the same courtasy towards me, not that i'm greatly surprised) but you are very much _not_ my type. in any way.

--------------------

JohnBoot
BOOTED
# 3566

- Posted      Profile for JohnBoot   Email JohnBoot   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Johnny has a lot of gender-recognition problems. He thought Ultra was a "he" also. Apparently anybody who's aggressive must be a man. Guess he doesn't get out much.

(Actually, according to Opthalmos, Sarky, until very recently, was a lesbian. Surprising, but apparently he has secret sources of information. Although I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't wear jockey shorts.)

Um, too much information.
Posts: 789 | From: Detroit | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
duchess

Ship's Blue Blooded Lady
# 2764

quote:
Originally posted by nicolemrw:
bite you? sorry duchess (and please note, _i_ spelled _your_ name correctly, sorry you aren't capable of the same courtasy towards me, not that i'm greatly surprised) but you are very much _not_ my type. in any way.

After a few tries you did nicolemrw and I appreciate it. Thanks for for setting me straight, I can sleep better at night now.

--------------------

duchess

Ship's Blue Blooded Lady
# 2764

quote:
You know, duchess, Bush & Co. steal from your pockets for the benefit of the rich and corporations while pandering to your social and religous prejudices. They can't really change society by governmental decree, yet they get people like you to vote for them while screwing you and yours.

It's incredible, really. One would have to laugh, if it wasn't so pathetic.

You know, I felt the same way about Clinton & Co. sadly and also about my Democrat Mayor in San Jose. Especially when it comes to teachers in my Valley and housing for the poor.

--------------------

Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

yes, i'm sure that the disapointment's easier to deal with than the uncertainty. [Snigger]

--------------------

Sine Nomine*

# 3631

duchess, does it not bother you that a greater and greater proportion of the nation's wealth is being held by a smaller and smaller percentage of the population?

That fifteen million dollar co-ops on Park or Fifth are being snapped up in under a month? That the Ritz-Carlton, Central Park South, is offering condos at twenty-four million? And expects to easily sell them?

Do you really not undertand that the Republican Party is taking advantage of your frontier, American Protestant prejudices to get you to vote for them?

It makes me sick to my stomach. It really does.

jlg

What is this place?
Why am I here?
# 98

- Posted      Profile for jlg   Email jlg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sine, darling, go have a drink and then polish some silver. You're starting to get all Purgatorial on us, and, well, that's just not done here in Hell.
Posts: 17391 | From: Just a Town, New Hampshire, USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Apropos previous umpteen posts (except immediately prior) and a fair few threads hereabouts.

Is it just me or will Hell be full of American politics? I thought ours were bad.

At last, a reason to be saved. Once people are told about that they will be falling over themselves to get to church, finda minister, you name it.

[Yipee] [Cool] [Yipee]

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Sine Nomine*

# 3631

I'm sorry. Middle-class people who vote for Bush make me angrier than a guest at my table using the wrong fork. It makes me crazy.

I do need to go check the boullion spoons, however. Haven't used them for a while. And my sister is coming for Sunday dinner tomorrow. I'll get to hear how hateful my brothers have been to her. We still haven't determined who stole my mother's engagement ring. Everyone denies it.

Anna B
Shipmate
# 1439

- Posted      Profile for Anna B     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
It ain't rocket science to exclaim geninue joy at the selection of leader I have.

I'm still trying to get over this statement. It's one thing to vote for the guy, but to feel "genuine joy"? Sounds like someone's been doing some genuine drugs.

--------------------
Bad Christian (TM)

Posts: 3069 | From: near a lot of fish | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Prophetess:
quote:
It ain't rocket science to exclaim geninue joy at the selection of leader I have.

I'm still trying to get over this statement. It's one thing to vote for the guy, but to feel "genuine joy"? Sounds like someone's been doing some genuine drugs.
Well, there is such a thing as "Fake Joy", but it should probably be discussed on TnT.

[ 17. April 2004, 20:17: Message edited by: English Johnny ]

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Nightlamp
Shipmate
# 266

- Posted      Profile for Nightlamp   Email Nightlamp   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
That certainly was one of the dullest OP's ever in Hell.

--------------------
I don't know what you are talking about so it couldn't have been that important- Nightlamp

Posts: 8442 | From: Midlands | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
chive

Ship's nude
# 208

- Posted      Profile for chive   Email chive   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You read it? I'm impressed. I'm going to print it off in an attempt to cure my insomnia.

--------------------
'Edward was the kind of man who thought there was no such thing as a lesbian, just a woman who hadn't done one-to-one Bible study with him.' Catherine Fox, Love to the Lost

Posts: 3542 | From: the cupboard under the stairs | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Frater_Frag
Shipmate
# 2184

- Posted      Profile for Frater_Frag   Email Frater_Frag   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Odd... I have always considered Foil to be the kind of practise weapon that I teach four times a week... [Two face]

Foil Fencing...

Picture

--------------------
Theological Dissident,
Fencing Instr :)

"Mammals have hair, whales are mammals. Therefore whales have hair... Shave the whales!"

Posts: 500 | From: Linköping/Sweden | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sarkycow
La belle Dame sans merci
# 1012

- Posted      Profile for Sarkycow   Email Sarkycow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
They can't really change society by governmental decree, yet they get people like you to vote for them while screwing you and yours.

Still, if they're screwing her, then at least she's getting some.... Unlike poor ol' Sine [Biased]

*snicker*

btw Sine, it doesn't rain at Camp Colditz. There the sun always shines - even in the middle of the night. Or was that just the searchlight? [Biased]

Oh, and Hoppy probably thought I was a lesbian because I turned him down at Greenbelt. Or didn't even talk to him. Or something equally as terrible.

--------------------
“Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.”

duchess

Ship's Blue Blooded Lady
# 2764

Sign, I can't get into it now cuz I have given the 411 on my views too many times to count in here. I hate to appear to be reasonable or well-read, therefore I stay in hell and just trade insults. It's better that way for all of us.

If I breathe one word of why I vote the way I do, I get a carload of serious responses that force me to think and argue. I ain't down with that right now, I would rather finish buying some plants for my patio darlin'.

[one word]

[ 18. April 2004, 01:01: Message edited by: duchess of delights ]

--------------------

Sarkycow
La belle Dame sans merci
# 1012

- Posted      Profile for Sarkycow   Email Sarkycow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Note to Sine: Having re-read the thread, it has become clear to me that Hoppy thought you were a lesbian female (as opposed to a lesbian male, one wonders?) until last week. See, Hoppy says "Did you know that I thought you were a lesbian female until last week, Mr. Ship's Bastard?"

Never mind Sine. I'm sure that your essential maleness finally shone through. Just as soon as you stopped talking about icecream forks. And losing fights to the girls (i.e. Grits and me).

Sarkycow

--------------------
“Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.”

KenWritez
Shipmate
# 3238

- Posted      Profile for KenWritez   Email KenWritez   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GoldenKey:
Even if that's *one* of the problems of his administration, I think there are others--lust for oil, greed, ego, empirism, massive incompetence, delusion, elitism,...and just generally not being nice.

You mean his administration is just like every other? [Eek!]

--------------------
"The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd." --Quentin Tarantino, Pulp Fiction

My blog: http://oxygenofgrace.blogspot.com

Posts: 11102 | From: Left coast of Wonderland, by the rabbit hole | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sine Nomine*

# 3631

quote:
if they're screwing her, then at least she's getting some.... Unlike poor ol' Sine

If poor ol' Sine isn't getting screwed, it's because he frequently finds himself in bizarre situations where the instinct for self-preservation kicks in and he thinks to himself "Self, this is way too weird. Get the hell out of here before you have to make an emergency call to Tortuf."

So far I've managed to avoid appearing on a police report.

Sine Nomine*

# 3631

quote:
I'm sure that your essential maleness finally shone through. Just as soon as you stopped talking about icecream forks. And losing fights to the girls (i.e. Grits and me).

You know, hon, one of the few advantages of middle age is that I could give a flying fuck about "essential maleness". I wash my "essential maleness" whenever I take a shower. Other than that, I don't worry about it, and just try to be me, as pitiful as that sometimes is, ice cream forks and all.
Grits
Compassionate fundamentalist
# 4169

- Posted      Profile for Grits   Author's homepage   Email Grits   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I think it's time you two lesbians kissed and made up.

--------------------
Lord, fill my mouth with worthwhile stuff, and shut it when I've said enough. Amen.

Posts: 8419 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Sine Nomine*

# 3631

No. I won't do it. She always wants to be on top. And she won't share the strap-on.
Liopleurodon

Mighty sea creature
# 4836

- Posted      Profile for Liopleurodon   Email Liopleurodon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Won't share the strap on? What in the world do you do with a strap on if you're not prepared to share it? I can't imagine how that would be any fun at all.

--------------------
Our God is an awesome God. Much better than that ridiculous God that Desert Bluffs has. - Welcome to Night Vale

Posts: 1921 | From: Lurking under the ship | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

- Posted      Profile for Martin60   Email Martin60   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Do any of you know what picture Reagan had on his desk whenever he spoke to Sharon?

--------------------
Love wins

Posts: 17586 | From: Never Dobunni after all. Corieltauvi after all. Just moved to the capital. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
KenWritez
Shipmate
# 3238

- Posted      Profile for KenWritez   Email KenWritez   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A pic of Sarky and Sine wearing a strap-on? [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
"The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd." --Quentin Tarantino, Pulp Fiction

My blog: http://oxygenofgrace.blogspot.com

Posts: 11102 | From: Left coast of Wonderland, by the rabbit hole | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

- Posted      Profile for Martin60   Email Martin60   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Of a little Palestian girl mutilated in an Israeli air raid.

--------------------
Love wins

Posts: 17586 | From: Never Dobunni after all. Corieltauvi after all. Just moved to the capital. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nightlamp
Shipmate
# 266

- Posted      Profile for Nightlamp   Email Nightlamp   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chive:
You read it? I'm impressed. I'm going to print it off in an attempt to cure my insomnia.

OK I plead guilty for only reading a few lines but i got the general drift and was amazed that anyone would think it was interesting.

--------------------
I don't know what you are talking about so it couldn't have been that important- Nightlamp

Posts: 8442 | From: Midlands | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Papio

Ship's baboon
# 4201

- Posted      Profile for Papio   Email Papio   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
That's still impressive though Nightlamp. I gave up after about 4 words.

--------------------
Infinite Penguins.
My "Readit, Swapit" page
My "LibraryThing" page

Posts: 12176 | From: a zoo in England. | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
jlg

What is this place?
Why am I here?
# 98

- Posted      Profile for jlg   Email jlg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
OK, 'fess up, did anyone actually read every single word of the OP?
Posts: 17391 | From: Just a Town, New Hampshire, USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016