homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Hell: South Coast/ Bible Belt Christianity (Page 3)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Hell: South Coast/ Bible Belt Christianity
ken
Ship's Roundhead
# 2460

- Posted      Profile for ken     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ChastMastr:
I. Can. NOT. Believe. How. Much. I. Agree. With. MerseyMike. Here. [Eek!] [Ultra confused] [Paranoid]

Yo. Jeff. This is a humour thread. In Hell. If you want to debate these issues please take it to Purgatory.

You're right. I'm being too nice. Dyfrig? Zero? Mike? Which part of the word "parody" did you nit understand?

(And evangelicalism is in the mainstram of christianity so there)

Posts: 39579 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sine Nomine*

Ship's backstabbing bastard
# 3631

- Posted      Profile for Sine Nomine*   Email Sine Nomine*       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by G.R.I.T.S.:
And I think some of them post while drinking...

It's allowed for Whiskepalians.

says Sine, who NOW HAS A HOME COMPUTER and can post during cocktail time.

Lurker McLurker™

Ship's stowaway
# 1384

- Posted      Profile for Lurker McLurker™     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I still don't get the Merseymike/me thing that duchess said [Confused]

--------------------
Just War Theory- a perversion of morality?

Posts: 5661 | From: Raxacoricofallapatorius | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
Grits
Compassionate fundamentalist
# 4169

- Posted      Profile for Grits   Author's homepage   Email Grits   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
says Sine, who NOW HAS A HOME COMPUTER and can post during cocktail time.

Well, congratulations! And I thought you were WAY overstaying your welcome at your neighbor's all this time. However, I understand he's a good Whiskepalian and probably doesn't even know when you're there...

Seriously, I'm glad you can be online round-the-clock now.

--------------------
Lord, fill my mouth with worthwhile stuff, and shut it when I've said enough. Amen.

Posts: 8419 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
duchess

Ship's Blue Blooded Lady
# 2764

- Posted      Profile for duchess   Email duchess   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lurker.:
I still don't get the Merseymike/me thing that duchess said [Confused]

I thought for one brief moment I was reading a post from one note Johnny [Mersey Mike] and discovered it was not him, but indeed somebody ELSE who sounded just like him. That is why I used his name...instead of yours, it appeared as though for a brief moment in time you were his sock-puppet.

duchess goes back to polish her steel-plated bible and remind herself to use her powers for good not evil

[edited for clarity]

[ 10. August 2003, 23:54: Message edited by: duchess ]

--------------------
♬♭ We're setting sail to the place on the map from which nobody has ever returned ♫♪♮
Ship of Fools-World Party

Posts: 11197 | From: Do you know the way? | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Emma Louise

Storm in a teapot
# 3571

- Posted      Profile for Emma Louise   Email Emma Louise   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 12719 | From: Enid Blyton territory. | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sine Nomine*

Ship's backstabbing bastard
# 3631

- Posted      Profile for Sine Nomine*   Email Sine Nomine*       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by duchess:
[edited for clarity]

Sometimes it's best not to share these things.
duchess

Ship's Blue Blooded Lady
# 2764

- Posted      Profile for duchess   Email duchess   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What? [Angel]

--------------------
♬♭ We're setting sail to the place on the map from which nobody has ever returned ♫♪♮
Ship of Fools-World Party

Posts: 11197 | From: Do you know the way? | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Twilight

Puddleglum's sister
# 2832

- Posted      Profile for Twilight     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lurker.:
Lord, I just wanna thank you for Strathclydezero and his courage in spreading the word here today. I just pray that all who read it would be really blessed and inspired and challenged and it brings REVIVAL to the land, where everyone will turn away from sinful stuff and only do your things with your people. And I cast down the stronghold of the evil culture that just really corrupts our young people, and I bind and loose it too.

And I just really pray that all those who go to pubs and cafes and listen to non-Christian music and watch non-christian TV will be really challenged, yes that you would speak to them lord, and challenge them.

Lord, I'd just like to ask you to curse The Lurker with a long and lasting case of The Church Giggles for making me so conscious of the "justs" that I could barely concentrate on the content of our guest pastor's prayers this past Sunday. Lord just please let him know what a stinkbug he is and I'll just be real grateful.
[Big Grin]

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016