homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Hell: Today I consign to hell--II (Page 9)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Hell: Today I consign to hell--II
Oriel
Shipmate
# 748

- Posted      Profile for Oriel   Author's homepage   Email Oriel   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
TICTH democracy. Especially when it gets you a huge majority of one party in parliament who then feel they can do what they bloody well like with impunity -- and can, too, because there`s no-one to stop them. Except the other members of the party, who are too wussy to even try.

I`m talking, of course, about letting Sinn Fein people use parliamentary offices despite their refusing to swear the oath of allegiance. I mean, what do they think the bloody thing`s for? And then we get Keith MacNamara wanting to reform it because people don`t like saying it. Well of course they don`t. If they did like saying it there`d be no need for it. How about we take all that "truth" stuff out of the oath that witnesses have to swear in court, so they`ll find it easier to say?

--------------------
Unlike the link previously in my sig, I actually update my Livejournal from time to time.

Posts: 796 | From: Scotland | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Reepicheep
BANNED
# 60

- Posted      Profile for Reepicheep         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Other monarchies manage to have an oath of allegiance that doesn't invoke the monarchy in that way to allow the republicans not to compromise their beliefs. But would they take it? on the grounds that they believe GB parliament has no authority in the 6 counties

But I agree about Sinn Fein, on the grounds that it was ruled out of order by the then speaker, and should remain so for the rest of this session.

Angel

Karl: Liberal Backslider
Shipmate
# 76

- Posted      Profile for Karl: Liberal Backslider   Author's homepage   Email Karl: Liberal Backslider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'd be all for seeing oaths to a monarchy I don't support being removed as requirements for my elected representatives.

--------------------
Might as well ask the bloody cat.

Posts: 17938 | From: Chesterfield | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Steve_R
Shipmate
# 61

- Posted      Profile for Steve_R   Email Steve_R   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
But it's not about the monarchy Karl, it's about authority. Sinn Fein would not want an oath of allegiance to anyone or any country other than Eire.

So while we're about it I'll CTH the current Speaker Michael Martin who is the least independent and commands the least respect of anyone to have held that office in the entire 800+ years of UK Parliamentary Democracy.

--------------------
Love and Kisses, Steve_R

Posts: 990 | From: East Sussex | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
TonyK

Host Emeritus
# 35

- Posted      Profile for TonyK   Email TonyK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I agree with the sentiment of the last 4 posts! Either they are members of Parliament and take their seats in the normal way, or they are not and should stay totally away from Westminster!

BUT - any bets/odds on them taking their seats within the next twelve months after 'President' Blair decides to modify the oath of allegiance - to the European Community' perhaps

'Government by the people, of the people and for the people' - does it exist anywhere?

--------------------
Yours aye ... TonyK

Posts: 2717 | From: Gloucestershire | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Oriel
Shipmate
# 748

- Posted      Profile for Oriel   Author's homepage   Email Oriel   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What we ought to have done, of course, is, as soon as they refused to take the oath of allegiance, said "You won`t take the oath? You can`t be a Member of Parliament. Oh dear, there`s no MP for this constituency. Right, by-election!" and keep on doing it until you got someone who was prepared to take the oath.

Too late now, of course..

--------------------
Unlike the link previously in my sig, I actually update my Livejournal from time to time.

Posts: 796 | From: Scotland | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
magnificat
Apprentice
# 1823

- Posted      Profile for magnificat     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
TICTH the narrow-minded belief that women cannot be priests or bishops! (Or popes for that matter).
Posts: 16 | From: Yorkshire | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Robert Armin

All licens'd fool
# 182

- Posted      Profile for Robert Armin     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Today - RIGHT NOW - I consign to Hell the place I used to work at. I am currently out of work, having resigned. I had been assured (verbally only) that I would be paid until the start of March, or even April, to give me time to find another proper job. Therefore I have been putting my energies into looking for long term employment, instead of a temporary stop gap. What do I get today? My P45, and a letter saying December's salary is my last. I feel as though I'm in a boxing match. I've been knocked to the floor, I'm just pulling myself up, and now I've been kicked in the nuts! And tomorrow I move out of the flat I love, which is both emotional and expensive. Merry Christmas?????

--------------------
Keeping fit was an obsession with Fr Moity .... He did chin ups in the vestry, calisthenics in the pulpit, and had developed a series of Tai-Chi exercises to correspond with ritual movements of the Mass. The Antipope Robert Rankin

Posts: 8927 | From: In the pack | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Paladin
Apprentice
# 1846

- Posted      Profile for Paladin     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sorry to hear about that Huw. Still can't believe that poeople can be that insensitive. My friend had the same thing happen to him last year (well not exactly - he was just made redundant 5 days before Christmas.) Do these people realise that job-hunting effectively stops for 2 weeks over Christmas? What do they think they're doing. Bunch of gits.

Anyway, all I can offer you are my prayers and best wishes over Christmas. All the best, Huw.

P.

--------------------
Damn. There's another Thursday coming up.

Posts: 22 | From: Kent, UK | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Joan the Outlaw-Dwarf

Ship's curiosity
# 1283

- Posted      Profile for Joan the Outlaw-Dwarf   Email Joan the Outlaw-Dwarf   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
((((Huw))))

--------------------
"There is a divine discontent which has always helped to better things."

Posts: 1123 | From: Floating in the blue | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
Reepicheep
BANNED
# 60

- Posted      Profile for Reepicheep         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
TICTH

1. washing machines that are temperamental.
2. people who get annoyed at you sending "religious" Christmas Cards. I mean huh? did someone completely miss the point here? I send relatively few cards anyway, only to those I care most about. If people are celebrating as "christmas" not "happy new year" or similar then I am going to send "christmas" cards.
Why can't they accept the card in the spirit in which is was meant - as a sharing in something personally special. I do send out "New Year" cards to some friends of mine, as they have explicitly said they don't celebrate Christmas. And they send me similar. perfectly grown up and satisfying way to behave.

Love
Angel

Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
my old college's alumn. message boards. in the 4 or so years i've been using the message board, they've changed the format at least three times, i think 4. each time its gotten clunkier and harder to use, and each time they've had fewer and fewer people use it. this newest version requires e-mailing them TWICE! in order to register, and waiting for a reply each time. guess how many people are gonna' bother? so far, i think, one.... me.

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
John Donne

Renaissance Man
# 220

- Posted      Profile for John Donne     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
21 people have been arrested for arson - there are 100 fires still burning through NSW and 20,000 fireys fighting them. Of the 21, 14 were aged 9-16. I consign these little shits to Hell (the adults can be spared for now because they will actually receive some punishment for their crimes), and as well as 'conferencing' they should use the bloody ratan on the bastards.
Posts: 13667 | From: Perth, W.A. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nunc Dimittis
Seamstress of Sound
# 848

- Posted      Profile for Nunc Dimittis   Email Nunc Dimittis   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'll second that, Coot.

And TICTH my nose. (Ruddy sinuses.) And imposing relatives.

Posts: 9515 | From: Delta Quadrant | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
TICTH Generic medicines. These are non-brand name versions of branded medications, done cheaper.

In my case, without any of the positive effects, and with all of the negative ones. So, rather than risking any more generics, I have to use the branded product.

Thereby making them more expensive. Aaargh.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment
Lord may all my hard times be healing times
take out this broken heart and renew my mind.

Posts: 18859 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
mandy
Shipmate
# 403

- Posted      Profile for mandy   Author's homepage   Email mandy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
can openers that don't work.

and cats. maybe i'm mistaken but combining a small brain with large incisors and sharp claws is not an ideal formula for a domestic companion.
i am scratched to bits...

Posts: 127 | From: London, UK | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Steve_R
Shipmate
# 61

- Posted      Profile for Steve_R   Email Steve_R   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mandy:

and cats. maybe i'm mistaken but combining a small brain with large incisors and sharp claws is not an ideal formula for a domestic companion.

Presumably because you didn't open the can quickly enough.

Lesson: buy Cat Food in easy open sachets or ring-pull cans!

--------------------
Love and Kisses, Steve_R

Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mandy:

Let me see - you are trying to open a can, but the can opener is broken....

You have a cat with claws, teeth, and very little brain....

So - use the cat's claws or teeth to open the can with!

[Steve - who loves cats, but knows about sharp claws too]

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment

Posts: 18859 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mrs de Point
Shipmate
# 1430

- Posted      Profile for Mrs de Point   Author's homepage   Email Mrs de Point   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Agree about cats at the moment.

We don't have one but have visitations from next door as our door has a cat flap we can't shut!

Last night he let himself in the bedroom at 1 AM and started scratching at the window. On being thrown out and the door closed he sat & scratched & miaowed until the door was kicked very hard from our side.

This morning he thought he deserved love & affection so wrapped himself around my legs & miaowed whilst I was running around trying to make my packed lunch - aargh

I do like cats really but sometimes they are such a PIA

--------------------
Beware I am not in control of my hormones..... or my mind

Posts: 602 | From: Across the road from Calvin | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
John Donne

Renaissance Man
# 220

- Posted      Profile for John Donne     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Current bushfire toll is 170 houses and 500,000 hectares (approx. 1,250,000 acres) of land consumed). Thank god no loss of life.
Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

- Posted      Profile for Moo   Email Moo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I hope you and Nunc are a safe distance from the fires.

It must be extremely stressful.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------
See you later, alligator.

Posts: 20365 | From: Alleghany Mountains of Virginia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
John Donne

Renaissance Man
# 220

Thanks - Yes. I am on the other side of Oz and Nunc is in the suburbs nearer Sydney 10 and 20 mins drive away from some fires she wrote on the Aussie Meet thread. But David the Admin is in the Blue Mountains, parts of which I understand have suffered damage and where changes in wind direction could be crucial. Other Sydney people who posted on the Aussie Meet thread are: mad mitch, Chris, David Hand, and gnat99, but didn't say where they were.

There are now 80 fires burning, but conditions in the next few days will be hot and windy which will make containment harder.

Sorry not very hellish. And probably should be posted in All Saints.

I hope they make the kids involved actually help clean up damaged homes and talk to people whose houses/properties/sheep/cattle have been destroyed.

Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
raging fires are very hellish! and i for one am glad to know that our oz shipmates are all ok, i was a bit worried when i heard about the fires.

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Akeldama
Shipmate
# 277

- Posted      Profile for Akeldama         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
TICTH - my stinking cold, my blocked sinuses and my sore throat
Nunc Dimittis
Seamstress of Sound
# 848

- Posted      Profile for Nunc Dimittis   Email Nunc Dimittis   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
TICTH myself. Felt so spiritually lowsy this morning I decided I couldn't be bothered going to church.

Today is truly overcast - clouds and all. Looks like it might rain, and there's no wind, so that will be good news for firefighters.

Posts: 9515 | From: Delta Quadrant | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
John Donne

Renaissance Man
# 220

Family services. That's all. Family services under the guise of 'all age worship'. Vile nuclear-family obsessed, heterosexist abominations for the benefit of the fecund hordes.
The Mid

Officer and a gentleman
# 1559

- Posted      Profile for The Mid   Email The Mid   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
TICTH the bushfires, again. Ad the arsonists. I believe they should be put in a cage, doused with petrol and then set alight. I mean, they obviously like fire, right? They deserve to pay, for destroying people's homes, for ruining people's lives, for making people like my father have to go and fight the fires.

Which also means, our holiday is off, as dad is fighting fires and as such can't go. Not that I want him to stop doing it, I can get over it, but if those bastards hadn't lit the fires we'd be at the beach, and Dad wouldn't be surrounded by flames!!!

DAMN THOSE ARSONISTS!!!!!

--------------------
For God so loved the world She got involved

Posts: 3022 | From: The Wardroom | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tim V
Shipmate
# 830

- Posted      Profile for Tim V   Author's homepage   Email Tim V   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
T, and for the next month or so I expect, ICTH, the aftermath of a relationship which is over and the fact that it's impossible to be normal around someone you really care about because what was once is no longer and it's all a mess and all the regret and confusion and blame gets in the way and figuring out what I really think becomes an impossibility.

Oh well, I gambled and lost. 'Till next time...

--------------------
Scots steel tempered wi' Irish fire.
Is the weapon that I desire.

Posts: 212 | From: The crow's nest | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Paul W.

Shipmate
# 1450

- Posted      Profile for Paul W.   Author's homepage   Email Paul W.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
TICTH whoever decided to stick to the order of service on Sunday night, no matter how far over time it went. TWO AND A HALF HOURS sat in a service! We were in serious need of the pub after that one.
And I was only visiting the church as well.

--------------------
"It's just a ride" - Bill Hicks

Blog
Flickr

Posts: 2835 | From: Leeds, UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

TICTH Printers that are not 9-year-old proof.

Aaaargh!

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment

dyfrig
Blue Scarfed Menace
# 15

- Posted      Profile for dyfrig   Email dyfrig   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Steve:
TICTH Printers that are not 9-year-old proof.

Aaaargh!

Well, don't put your 9 year old in the printer in the first place. Du-uh.

--------------------
"He was wrong in the long run, but then, who isn't?" - Tony Judt

Posts: 6917 | From: pob dydd Iau, am hanner dydd | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

quote:
Originally posted by Dyfrig:

Well, don't put your 9 year old in the printer in the first place. Du-uh.

Sorry - am I my 9-year-olds keeper?

As he has proved, he is more than capable of getting into the printer without any help from me ( at least his fingers ). Why did God give children fingers?

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment

tomb
Shipmate
# 174

- Posted      Profile for tomb   Author's homepage   Email tomb   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Steve:
....Why did God give children fingers?

They will come in "handy" later on.

::snork::

Posts: 5039 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
TonyK

Host Emeritus
# 35

- Posted      Profile for TonyK   Email TonyK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tomb:
They will come in "handy" later on.

::snork::

At least they would've if they hadn't been damaged in a printer

--------------------
Yours aye ... TonyK

Posts: 2717 | From: Gloucestershire | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tumbleweed
Shipmate
# 1340

- Posted      Profile for Tumbleweed   Email Tumbleweed   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is there a warning anywhere that informs posters that a maximum of eight images are allowed per post?

I just lost my lenghty rant against the US Postal Service due to exceeding the limt of allowed.

As if I wasn't angry enough already

Posts: 199 | From: Land of Nod //USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
sakura
Shipmate
# 1449

- Posted      Profile for sakura     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
TITCH the strict diet I started yesterday. No bread, rice, potatoes, pasta, chocolate.... how am I meant to LIVE?

I also CTH waif-ish naturopaths who think a 60g piece of steak and a few carrot sticks is all anyone could possibly need to eat.

--------------------
Keep me as the apple of Your eye.
Hide me under the shadow of Your wings.

Posts: 478 | From: Melbourne | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

quote:
Originally posted by TonyK:
At least they would've if they hadn't been damaged in a printer

The fingers themselves weren't damaged in the printer. The broken bones are from what I did to him having discovered what he had done ( joke - I don't want Social Services on me ).It's probaly a good job I'm not really a violent psycopath. IRL at least.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment

David Weaver
Apprentice
# 300

- Posted      Profile for David Weaver   Email David Weaver   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
TICTH: The student loans company AND university bureocracy GRRR! I am no longer a full time student and was informed by the university the they would tell my LEA that, and that my loan would be reduce accordingly - but NO! they gave me the full loan anyway thus adding £1000 to my student debt - and now I don't know who to contact about giving the money back AND I need a job
GRRRRR again!

--------------------
Shake down 1979,
Cool kids never have the time...

Posts: 12 | From: Liverpool/North Yorkshire | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
dyfrig
Blue Scarfed Menace
# 15

- Posted      Profile for dyfrig   Email dyfrig   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by weaver_dav_t:
and now I don't know who to contact about giving the money

1. Write a letter to the head of the student funding section at your LEA, copy to your local council. Point out to them that they've overpaid you and you want to know how to return the money.

2. If within 2 weeks the LEA hasn't responded, remind them politely, again copied to Councillor.

3. If no reply after a month, write to Director of Education, copied to local councillor, asking why you've not heard.

TICTH local authorities.

--------------------
"He was wrong in the long run, but then, who isn't?" - Tony Judt

Posts: 6917 | From: pob dydd Iau, am hanner dydd | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
TICTH Thameslink Trains. To get an idea how they operate their "service", rearrange the following words to make a well known phrase or saying:

in a brewery piss up couldn't organise a

Since returning to work after Christmas, my train in the morning has been late every single day. The only reason I was on time on Monday was because I caught the previous train that was running half an hour late. Yesterday, the train was cancelled, but they didn't bother telling us until half an hour after it was due to leave. As for this evenings journey home it was virtually non existent. A whole section of the line had been closed, so I had to walk in the pissing rain to the station where they were terminating and then had a 25 minute wait. It amazes me that they have the nerve to charge money for this service.

The government and the green lobby are trying to persuade us to leave our cars at home and use public transport instead. Well, bollocks to that! I've tried to do my bit, but as I can't rely on the trains, I'd rather sit in a traffic jam than put up with this crap. From now on, I'm driving to work

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Joan the Outlaw-Dwarf

Ship's curiosity
# 1283

- Posted      Profile for Joan the Outlaw-Dwarf   Email Joan the Outlaw-Dwarf   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
TICTH mice infestations. Hall's got one. A big one. Environmental health's been called out to deal with it.

I arrived back yesterday from a week away to be woken at 1am by sounds of ripping from my food box. Shaking it, out popped a mouse, and then I lifted the lid to find it had shredded a packet of dried soya mix, and there were droppings everywhere. Yuk. I've just finished tidying up and getting everything remotely food-like WAY off the floor, and throwing out all the stuff that had been spoiled.

I'm doubly annoyed because I don't want the mice all killed, but there's no other way to end the infestation - Hall isn't big enough for all of us.

It didn't help that the friend I told this to tonight (yes, you know who you are!! ) told me about someone else who has a mouse problem and who recently woke up to find one in bed with him! Well, aren't I going to sleep well tonight, especially as it'll be exploring now its food source has gone...

--------------------
"There is a divine discontent which has always helped to better things."

Posts: 1123 | From: Floating in the blue | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

quote:
Originally posted by Spike:
The government and the green lobby are trying to persuade us to leave our cars at home and use public transport instead. Well, bollocks to that! I've tried to do my bit, but as I can't rely on the trains, I'd rather sit in a traffic jam than put up with this crap. From now on, I'm driving to work

Cos of course, drivers never get held up, do they? On my walk to work, I cross the new M11 extension. Sometimes ( say once a week ) it is solid.

Steve - who will be relying on Thameslink from Easter

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment

Ginga
Ship's lurker
# 1899

- Posted      Profile for Ginga     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sticking with this theme...

TICTH London Transport again.

It seems they didn't get the hint last time.

Posts: 1075 | From: London | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

TICTH people who mutilate library owned material. including magazines and newspapers. grrr.....

--------------------

Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

- Posted      Profile for Moo   Email Moo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nicolemrw:
TICTH people who mutilate library owned material. including magazines and newspapers. grrr.....

That's especially inexcusable nowadays when libraries have copy machines so people can copy what they want.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------
See you later, alligator.

Posts: 20365 | From: Alleghany Mountains of Virginia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sarkycow
La belle Dame sans merci
# 1012

- Posted      Profile for Sarkycow   Email Sarkycow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
ticth humanity for being generally clever arses and doing things *just because they can*, which is a really stupid idea, as we have proved over the course of our existence. every time we invent something new there is a big uproar about how this will change our lives and make them better. and most of the time the invention *could*. but instead we see how much we can ruin, mutilate, devastate, and generally bugger up both our world and its other inhabitants.

[corrected spelling because I was asked nice]

[ 14 January 2002: Message edited by: tomb ]

--------------------
“Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.”

Eldo
Shipmate
# 1861

- Posted      Profile for Eldo   Email Eldo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
TICTH The evil son of the most foul who decided to "borrow" 95% of the house contents from my in laws. And the car as well.

Whilst I'm at it I also CTH spades which are used to wrench open windows especially when it was my only unbent one.

And finally I CTH the incompetent Metropolitan "we couldn't spot a crime if someone nicked our police station" so called Police Force. Who when informed of a crime in progress by a neighbour respond we'll be round in an hour or two. And for their incredible ability not to take any salient details when they did finally f'ing turn up 7.5 hours later. Apparently they didn't have time to record the VIN number / license / make / model of the car so it still isn't registered as stolen.

Useless f**kwits. They will burn

Posts: 245 | From: Sutton/City | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Reepicheep
BANNED
# 60

People telling me that exams are getting easier.

Little ****s who follow me into the courtyard just to shout abuse. (we have a gated courtyard, and it takes an age for the gate to shut, and they sneaked in.

Angel

Steve_R
Shipmate
# 61

quote:
Originally posted by the Angel of the North:

Little ****s who follow me into the courtyard just to shout abuse. (we have a gated courtyard, and it takes an age for the gate to shut, and they sneaked in.

No chance of then locking the gate and shutting them in for a day or 2 I suppose?

--------------------
Love and Kisses, Steve_R

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016