homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Hell: I'd call you to Hell, but you're not worth the effort (Page 4)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Hell: I'd call you to Hell, but you're not worth the effort
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Really? Good to know.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Drifting Star

Drifting against the wind
# 12799

- Posted      Profile for Drifting Star   Email Drifting Star   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
A surprising number of threads seem to develop into discussions of the best way to eat Shipmates.

Are supplies running low?

--------------------
The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Heraclitus

Posts: 3126 | From: A thin place. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
You have to give money or you get eaten. Simples.

(I think my church is moving towards the same ethos, better up my payments [Ultra confused] )

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
molopata

The Ship's jack
# 9933

- Posted      Profile for molopata     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by comet:
for you, RooK, the finest New Mexico red chili sauce.

So you are saying that RooK on his own is in fact rather bland?

--------------------
... The Respectable

Posts: 1718 | From: the abode of my w@ndering mind | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Molopata The Rebel:
quote:

No, rather that you could smother RooK in chili sauce and RooK would still be there.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
molopata

The Ship's jack
# 9933

- Posted      Profile for molopata     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Oh, then we need to upgrade it with some sulfuric acid! [Snigger]

--------------------
... The Respectable

Posts: 1718 | From: the abode of my w@ndering mind | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Another cannibalism thread. It's been awhile since we had one of those...

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
rugasaw
Shipmate
# 7315

- Posted      Profile for rugasaw   Email rugasaw   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
quote:

Personally I would be offended by Comet that it was not green chili. Everybody with any taste knows New Mexican Green is much much better than New Mexican Red.

--------------------
Treat the earth well, It was not given to you by your parents. It was loaned to you by your children. -Unknown

Posts: 2716 | From: Houston | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by RooK:
I have to admit, I mostly categorize all of you by which condiment I think you would taste best with.

My life will not be complete without knowing.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
(Thinking it over) I would guess that horseradish has the best chance of standing up to your personality, Orf.

--------------------
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”

RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by orfeo:

Would you feel any more complete knowing that I'd smother Grits in honey?
Posts: 15274 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Meg the Red
Shipmate
# 11838

- Posted      Profile for Meg the Red   Email Meg the Red   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Wouldn't sorghum be more regionally appropriate?

--------------------
Chocoholic Canuckistani Cyclopath

Posts: 1126 | From: Rat Creek | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Grits
Compassionate fundamentalist
# 4169

- Posted      Profile for Grits   Author's homepage   Email Grits   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by RooK:
quote:
Originally posted by orfeo:

Would you feel any more complete knowing that I'd smother Grits in honey?
Ooh, muy caliente, Señor Hot Sauce.

--------------------
Lord, fill my mouth with worthwhile stuff, and shut it when I've said enough. Amen.

Posts: 8419 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[sighs] I suppose I already know my own sauce.

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Grits
Compassionate fundamentalist
# 4169

- Posted      Profile for Grits   Author's homepage   Email Grits   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Meg the Red:

This would be the most perfect -- tenderize and mesmerize, so I wouldn't feel a thing. [Cool]

--------------------
Lord, fill my mouth with worthwhile stuff, and shut it when I've said enough. Amen.

Posts: 8419 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

quote:
Originally posted by Meg the Red:

Naw, Naw, Sweet Tupelo Honey it is.

--------------------

Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

- Posted      Profile for Patdys     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Ha, sucks to be all of you.
Nobody, but nobody, eats yellow snow.

--------------------
Marathon run. Next Dream. Australian this time.

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by rugasaw:
quote:
quote:

Personally I would be offended by Comet that it was not green chili. Everybody with any taste knows New Mexican Green is much much better than New Mexican Red.
ah, Ruggy. you're so smart! and the only one to get this. I need to not be quite so geeky in the future.

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Patdys:

oh yeah? Pineapple shaved ice is a personal favorite...

c'mere, sweet thang...

--------------------

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Alves:
(Thinking it over) I would guess that horseradish has the best chance of standing up to your personality, Orf.

Seriously, that made my day. I'm on something of a horseradish kick lately. Been putting it on sandwiches a lot.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

[Big Grin] Does this mean we've moved from mutual apprehension to provisional friendship?

--------------------

orfeo

# 13878

You can lick me if you like. [Yipee]

--------------------

Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Shades of Round the Horne...

Smear a Shipmate in Ass in the Tub Armageddon for Hell Week

Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

Some dude sang about it. That's nearly as bad.

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

# 13878

quote:
Originally posted by Firenze:
Shades of Round the Horne...

Smear a Shipmate in Ass in the Tub Armageddon for Hell Week

Alas, it's out of stock. [Big Grin] [Razz]

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

Orfeo (cough)

That stuff looks like it would really STING, if you feel me. [Ultra confused]

--------------------

art dunce
Shipmate
# 9258

- Posted      Profile for art dunce     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Rugsaw posted: Personally I would be offended by Comet that it was not green chili. Everybody with any taste knows New Mexican Green is much much better than New Mexican Red.
I'm offended that you don't know it's chile not chili. Many people prefer both and call it "Christmas".

--------------------
Ego is not your amigo.

Posts: 1283 | From: in the studio | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Chocolate sauce. Good on anything.

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

Or, even better, hot fudge.

--------------------

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

quote:
Originally posted by art dunce:
quote:
Rugsaw posted: Personally I would be offended by Comet that it was not green chili. Everybody with any taste knows New Mexican Green is much much better than New Mexican Red.
I'm offended that you don't know it's chile not chili. Many people prefer both and call it "Christmas".
my sister always corrects me on that, can't get it through my thick skull.

--------------------

rugasaw
Shipmate
# 7315

- Posted      Profile for rugasaw   Email rugasaw   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

As long as there are older brothers there will be people eating yellow snow.

--------------------
Treat the earth well, It was not given to you by your parents. It was loaned to you by your children. -Unknown

rugasaw
Shipmate
# 7315

quote:
Originally posted by art dunce:
quote:
If lack of spelling ability offends you then you probably should spell the offender's name correctly. And by the way many people have no taste.

--------------------

Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

- Posted      Profile for Patdys     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by rugasaw:
quote:

As long as there are older brothers there will be people eating yellow snow.
Thank God for Australia*.

* yes there are a few places that get snow but we don't talk about those. Bit like your Uncle in prison really.

--------------------
Marathon run. Next Dream. Australian this time.

Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Alan Cresswell:

Cannibalism makes me grumpy and hungry.
As does pedantry. None of which has anything to do with the OP.

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016