homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | Register | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Community discussion   » Heaven   » The Icelandic president has spoken (Page 3)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Source: (consider it) Thread: The Icelandic president has spoken
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sabine:
*bump* I just found a recipe for pineapple cornbread!!

sabine

If not sun-ripened pineapple, I hope you tossed it1
sabine
Shipmate
# 3861

- Posted      Profile for sabine   Email sabine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I was leaving through an old cookbook that I'm donating to Goodwill.

sabine

--------------------
"Hunger looks like the man that hunger is killing." Eduardo Galeano

Posts: 5780 | From: the US Heartland | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
"Gordon Ramsay Ends the Debate on Whether Pineapple Belongs on Pizza" (People).

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?"--Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon"
--"I'm not giving up--and neither should you." --SNL

Posts: 17381 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Karl: Liberal Backslider
Shipmate
# 76

- Posted      Profile for Karl: Liberal Backslider   Author's homepage   Email Karl: Liberal Backslider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You need to warn before linking to shitty media-heavy pages like that one...

--------------------
Might as well ask the bloody cat.

Posts: 17342 | From: Chesterfield | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Author's homepage   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This is a gentle reminder to refrain from junior hosting.

Thanks!

jedijudy
Heaven Host

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 17624 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Um, I see nothing untoward on that page. And "media-heavy"? It has pictures at the bottom, as many sites do. If there's something else, my browser isn't showing it.

--------------------
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?"--Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon"

Posts: 17381 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Golden Key:
Um, I see nothing untoward on that page. And "media-heavy"? It has pictures at the bottom, as many sites do. If there's something else, my browser isn't showing it.

That was a site for very sore eyes.
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

Then I'm sorry. It didn't show up that way, at all, in my Firefox browser. Maybe some of my other software filtered things out. I just checked again. There's basically a pic of Ramsay, one wide column for the article, an inset to watch a video, and 6 pictures at the bottom.

--------------------

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Golden Key:
"Gordon Ramsay Ends the Debate on Whether Pineapple Belongs on Pizza" (People).

It ends the debate for me. If Ramsey is against it, I'll allow it. I wouldn't want pineapple on my pizza but I'm not going to oppose it on anyone elses.
Posts: 23839 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Horseman Bree
Shipmate
# 5290

- Posted      Profile for Horseman Bree   Email Horseman Bree   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hugal:
Not a fan of hot and cold together. Hot apple pie does not need cold ice cream, it needs hot custard.

Oh, dear! My taste would be exactly opposite. I can't deal with hot, slimy glurp on an otherwise decent dessert. My wife experiences stomach misfortune not unlike morning sickness after eating this mess.

Cheese with apple pie is also questionable, but not actually sickness-inducing.

Much better to have ice cream.

--------------------
It's Not That Simple

Posts: 5361 | From: more herring choker than bluenose | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ginger. Evil in all circumstances.

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18686 | From: scarily close to 40° | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016