homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | Register | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Community discussion   » Heaven   » When I am supreme dictator of the world (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Source: (consider it) Thread: When I am supreme dictator of the world
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
... the nasty cretin who invented those bloody seals on milk, juice etc bottles will be first up against the wall ...

your pick?

[ 16. April 2017, 06:25: Message edited by: Zappa ]

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18576 | From: scarily close to 40° | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The soul mate of the cretin mentioned above who invented the bubble packs that my medication is dispensed in.

Flogging's too good for them [Mad]

Huia

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 9725 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Amanda B. Reckondwythe

Dressed for Church
# 5521

- Posted      Profile for Amanda B. Reckondwythe     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
They both colluded in the invention of "To open, pull here" on packages of bacon, luncheon meat, etc. sealed in plastic. The greatest force in the world pulling there would not be enough to open same.

To the cornfield with both of them. ("It's a Good Life" by Jerome Bixby)

--------------------
"We're not in Wonderland anymore, Alice." – Charles Manson

Posts: 9983 | From: The Great Southwest | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
God - for making so many fabulous tasting foods unhealthy. Surely carrots could have tasted like creamy chocolate or doughnuts?

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 12269 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Times Roman font will be illegal.

--------------------
Don't keep calm. Go change the world.

Posts: 9016 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jack the Lass

Ship's airhead
# 3415

- Posted      Profile for Jack the Lass   Author's homepage   Email Jack the Lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My first pledge will be no zits for the over 40s.

--------------------
"My body is a temple - it's big and doesn't move." (Jo Brand)
wiblog blipfoto blog

Posts: 5741 | From: the land of the deep-fried Mars Bar | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Amanda B. Reckondwythe

Dressed for Church
# 5521

- Posted      Profile for Amanda B. Reckondwythe     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The person who invented those strips in the road that make the traffic light change when you run over them.

--------------------

Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

- Posted      Profile for Moo   Email Moo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Huia:
The soul mate of the cretin mentioned above who invented the bubble packs that my medication is dispensed in.

Flogging's too good for them [Mad]

I have a gizmo for opening medicines. It has a sharp edge for opening bubble packs; it has a ring you can lean on for those "press down and turn" bottles. I don't know what I would do without it.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------
See you later, alligator.

Posts: 19951 | From: Alleghany Mountains of Virginia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Amanda B. Reckondwythe:
The person who invented those strips in the road that make the traffic light change when you run over them.

This person must also be responsible for NOT having them detect bicycles and NOT having pedestrian signals ever change unless a button is pushed.

And not being able to put my elbow in my mouth.

--------------------
Maybe I should stop to consider that I'm not worthy of an epiphany and just take what life has to offer
(formerly was just "no prophet") \_(ツ)_/

Posts: 10437 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Garden Hermit
Shipmate
# 109

- Posted      Profile for Garden Hermit     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I can understand 'Murder' but not 'Mindless Graffiti'. I would have kept the Death Penalty for the 2nd Offence and got rid of it for the 1st.
Posts: 1410 | From: Reading UK | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
rolyn
Shipmate
# 16840

- Posted      Profile for rolyn         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Summary justice for anyone seen throwing plastic litter from a vehicle.

--------------------
Change is the only certainty of existence

Posts: 2935 | From: U.K. | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged
Stercus Tauri
Shipmate
# 16668

- Posted      Profile for Stercus Tauri   Email Stercus Tauri   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I can sort of understand the villainous VW employee who designed their dodgy emission control software, but his even more evil colleague - the one who designed my VW so you now have to remove the battery to change one of the headlight bulbs - is someone whose fate will be extremely unpleasant when I take charge. Try it on a dark, rainy night and you'll understand.

--------------------
Thay haif said. Quhat say thay, Lat thame say (George Keith, 5th Earl Marischal)

Posts: 808 | From: On the traditional lands of the Six Nations. | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
HCH
Shipmate
# 14313

- Posted      Profile for HCH   Email HCH   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
No Prophet: Do you mean that when you use those buttons to summon a walk signal, they actually work?
Posts: 1442 | From: Illinois, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Anybody who drives a 4x4 but refuses to take it close to the edge of the road, to let others pass.

They should be banned from having anything larger than an i10.

--------------------
Blog
My books for your enjoyment
Lord may all my hard times be healing times
take out this broken heart and renew my mind.

Posts: 18244 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HCH:
No Prophet: Do you mean that when you use those buttons to summon a walk signal, they actually work?

That's the problem. Half do nothing at all. The others make the little walking person become lighted up and now it is permitted for walking, and without button pushing no walky. While waiting I have sprained myself trying to kiss me elbow. Which should be possible.

--------------------
Maybe I should stop to consider that I'm not worthy of an epiphany and just take what life has to offer

Posts: 10437 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Lucia

Looking for light
# 15201

- Posted      Profile for Lucia     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
(Is this just a heavenly version of TICTH ??)
Posts: 1060 | From: Nigh golden stone and spires | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Author's homepage   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hmmm, it could be, Lucia. Depends on the punishments! [Snigger]

When I am supreme dictator, people throwing cigarette butts onto dry vegetation during a drought will be watering all the highway medians. With one bucket. Dipping water from the river which is xx miles away.

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 17557 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Albertus
Shipmate
# 13356

- Posted      Profile for Albertus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

No, they're OK because you can jump on them to make it get to green (as ++Geoffrey Fisher was once seen doing when he was +Chester in the 30s!).

--------------------
My beard is a testament to my masculinity and virility, and demonstrates that I am a real man. Trouble is, bits of quiche sometimes get caught in it.

Posts: 6317 | From: Y Sowth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

- Posted      Profile for Brenda Clough   Author's homepage   Email Brenda Clough   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My daughter has declared her intent to Rule the World. (She was doing well with this, becoming a US Army officer and then going to law school but recently she had a baby and I trust this will divert her.)
When she brings the entire planet cringing under her iron heel at last, I intend to have her decree a standard ebook format. No more of this wandering between epub, mobi and PDFs, crashing computers and downloading illegible texts.

--------------------
Science fiction and fantasy writer

Posts: 4747 | From: Washington DC | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
Amanda B. Reckondwythe

Dressed for Church
# 5521

And then she will banish them all to the cornfield . . . along with the first persons to use the nouns "text" and "trend" as verbs.

--------------------

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
And then she will banish them all to the cornfield . . . along with the first persons to use the nouns "text" and "trend" as verbs.

And 'medal' arrrrgh!!

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 12269 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Tailgaters!

You know those folks who drive so close behind you that it looks as if they are trying to mate with your exhaust pipe.

I suggest firing them into geo-stationary orbit up with all those communications satellites.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 47986 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Schroedinger's cat:
Anybody who drives a 4x4 but refuses to take it close to the edge of the road, to let others pass.

Why bother with all that stuff about driving close to the edge of the road. Just ban all 4x4s

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12816 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

the bald ponytailed hippies driving the 4x4s will get haircuts when I am supreme dictator of the world. And they will not be able evangelise about how marvellously they poop from eating the seeds of the organic obscure ancient indigenous grain they get from a homespun gut guru.

--------------------

Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Cellphones and texting will be forbidden except in cases of extreme emergency, which you must prove or else face heavy fines -- payable to the Supreme Dictator of the World, of course!

--------------------

Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spike:
quote:

Why bother with all that stuff about driving close to the edge of the road. Just ban all 4x4s
I can accept that some people find a justification for them. And use them properly.

--------------------
Blog

Posts: 18244 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Albertus
Shipmate
# 13356

- Posted      Profile for Albertus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
So, in rural districts only. And to make the point, all must have a minimum 3/4in layer of mixed mud and dung on the underside and wheel arches at all times.

--------------------
My beard is a testament to my masculinity and virility, and demonstrates that I am a real man. Trouble is, bits of quiche sometimes get caught in it.

Posts: 6317 | From: Y Sowth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Garden Hermit
Shipmate
# 109

- Posted      Profile for Garden Hermit     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm going to ban anyone who has an Opinion which is different to mine.
Posts: 1410 | From: Reading UK | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
SusanDoris

Incurable Optimist
# 12618

- Posted      Profile for SusanDoris   Author's homepage   Email SusanDoris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
There is one crossroads I use almost daily, often twice, where too often the little ring of red lights for pedestrians to cross decides to turn itself off just before the beeps and green man are due. Now, put me in charge of the world and the first thing I'd do is make sure that a completely fool-proof system was installed there!! [Big Grin]
P.S. I have just phoned and reported the fault to the Highways Dept!

[ 18. April 2017, 13:01: Message edited by: SusanDoris ]

--------------------
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Posts: 2855 | From: UK | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged
Graven Image
Shipmate
# 8755

- Posted      Profile for Graven Image   Email Graven Image   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Anyone who fails to clean up after their dog in public areas will spend the next ten years daily cleaning up the cages in the local animal rescue.

--------------------
Notice to police, Should my body ever be found on a jogging trail, know that I was murdered elsewhere and my body dumped there."

Posts: 2547 | From: Third planet from the sun. USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
leo
Shipmate
# 1458

- Posted      Profile for leo   Author's homepage   Email leo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'll fine heavily people who leave wheelie bins out on the pavement 24/7 necessitating wheelchair users and blind people to go out on the road in order to pass them.

--------------------
My Jewish-positive lectionary blog is at http://recognisingjewishrootsinthelectionary.wordpress.com/
My reviews at http://layreadersbookreviews.wordpress.com

Posts: 22806 | From: Bristol | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

quote:
Originally posted by Graven Image:
Anyone who fails to clean up after their dog in public areas will spend the next ten years daily cleaning up the cages in the local animal rescue.

I would include people who let their "pet" cats wander the neighborhood and use my planters as litter boxes, as well as killing birds.

--------------------

Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

quote:
Originally posted by Garden Hermit:

I'd ban anyone who has an opinion the same as mine.

--------------------
Blog

St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

- Posted      Profile for St. Gwladys   Email St. Gwladys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I would put bollards around every dropped kerb to stop lazy drivers parking across them - VERY annoying when you use a mobility scooter. I would also take away the cars of all town planners and replace them with unstable mobility scooters so that they would "appreciate" bad cambers on dropped kerbs and how "undropped" many dropped kerbs actually are.

--------------------
"I say - are you a matelot?"
"Careful what you say sir, we're on board ship here"
From "New York Girls", Steeleye Span, Commoners Crown (Voiced by Peter Sellers)

Posts: 3242 | From: Rhymney Valley, South Wales | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

quote:
quote:

I think banning all opinions is The Right Thing. No opinions allowed. Period. Full stop.

Everyone must get stoned, or act stoned. Then we light a fire, put food on sticks, cook it, eat it, have a nap (or a euphemism for napping), pick flowers, chase butterflies and then go for ice cream. There will be no eating from forbidden trees, it is the Only Rule, which is silly, but dictators are usually crazy.

[ 18. April 2017, 19:27: Message edited by: no prophet's flag is set so... ]

--------------------

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Cyclists who ride on pavements, drivers who park on pavements and (get this) drivers who drive on pavements too!

--------------------
If someone takes a shot at President Trump will his bodyguards shout "Donald Duck"?

Posts: 23736 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Twilight

Puddleglum's sister
# 2832

- Posted      Profile for Twilight     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by no prophet's flag is set so...:
quote:
quote:

I think banning all opinions is The Right Thing. No opinions allowed. Period. Full stop.

Everyone must get stoned, or act stoned. Then we light a fire, put food on sticks, cook it, eat it, have a nap (or a euphemism for napping), pick flowers, chase butterflies and then go for ice cream. There will be no eating from forbidden trees, it is the Only Rule, which is silly, but dictators are usually crazy.

You get my vote. Unless voting is an opinion. Now I don't know.
roybart
Shipmate
# 17357

- Posted      Profile for roybart   Email roybart   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Pedestrian buttons at intersections do not make the lights change sooner; they make the green light last longer when it turns on, giving one more time to cross. At least where I live.

My current If-I-Ruled-the-World fantasy concerns elderly Floridians and out of state tourists who slow to a near or actual stop at (or in the middle of) intersections while trying to figure out which way to go. "Elderly" in this case means anyone older than I am.

--------------------
"The consolations of the imaginary are not imaginary consolations."
-- Roger Scruton

Posts: 504 | From: here | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
roybart
Shipmate
# 17357

- Posted      Profile for roybart   Email roybart   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Pedestrian buttons at intersections do not make the lights change sooner; they make the green light last longer when it turns on, giving one more time to cross. At least where I live.

My current If-I-Ruled-the-World fantasy concerns elderly Floridians and out of state tourists who slow to a near or actual stop at (or in the middle of) intersections while trying to figure out which way to go. "Elderly" in this case means anyone older than I am. [brick wall]

--------------------
"The consolations of the imaginary are not imaginary consolations."
-- Roger Scruton

Posts: 504 | From: here | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
Stercus Tauri
Shipmate
# 16668

- Posted      Profile for Stercus Tauri   Email Stercus Tauri   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sioni Sais:
Cyclists who ride on pavements, drivers who park on pavements and (get this) drivers who drive on pavements too!

And the joggers who run in the road because the ups and downs of the pavement upsets their stride. It's not legal to run them down here, but that rule will change when I take charge.

--------------------
Thay haif said. Quhat say thay, Lat thame say (George Keith, 5th Earl Marischal)

Posts: 808 | From: On the traditional lands of the Six Nations. | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
SusanDoris

Incurable Optimist
# 12618

- Posted      Profile for SusanDoris   Author's homepage   Email SusanDoris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by leo:
I'll fine heavily people who leave wheelie bins out on the pavement 24/7 necessitating wheelchair users and blind people to go out on the road in order to pass them.

I had a couple of interesting conversations with the Health and Safety Executive head office recently following an occasion when I had to walk in the road for about 50 yards*, and the law says that when a ppavement is obstructed, a proper safe place for pedestrians to pass must be set up. This is all to often ignored unfortunately.
* Luckily it was a Sunday and not many cars about at around 8:30 a.m. but normally it is a busy road.

--------------------
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Posts: 2855 | From: UK | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged
Amanda B. Reckondwythe

Dressed for Church
# 5521

quote:
Originally posted by St. Gwladys:
I would also take away the cars of all town planners and replace them with unstable mobility scooters

Better still: "Public officials must use public transportation." No private limousines or jets.

There would be an instant improvement in bus, train and airline service.

--------------------

Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by St. Gwladys:
I would also take away the cars of all town planners and replace them with unstable mobility scooters

Better still: "Public officials must use public transportation." No private limousines or jets.

There would be an instant improvement in bus, train and airline service.

Yes. And pay for them too. Then the prices would be reduced immediately.

Actually, any politician would have to experience the area they are responsible for. Transport would have to use public transport. Health would have have to regularly use the health system for problematic issues. Welfare would have to live on whatever the basic level was.

--------------------
Blog

Sparrow
Shipmate
# 2458

- Posted      Profile for Sparrow   Email Sparrow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zappa:
... the nasty cretin who invented those bloody seals on milk, juice etc bottles will be first up against the wall ...

your pick?

Ditto whoever invented that impenetrable triangular plastic packaging for sandwiches, requiring a pair of scissors to get into them.

--------------------
For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life,nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Posts: 3067 | From: Bottom right hand corner of the UK | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

- Posted      Profile for Penny S     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by roybart:

My current If-I-Ruled-the-World fantasy concerns elderly Floridians and out of state tourists who slow to a near or actual stop at (or in the middle of) intersections while trying to figure out which way to go. "Elderly" in this case means anyone older than I am. [brick wall]

Elderly always means anyone older than the person speaking. Except for my guest who doesn't want to go to anywhere with old people, which includes people 30 years younger.
Helen-Eva
Shipmate
# 15025

- Posted      Profile for Helen-Eva   Email Helen-Eva   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
When I rule the world any work laptop that doesn't function will have to be thrown instantly out of the window into the atrium 8 floors down and the IT department will be based in the atrium 8 floors down.

--------------------
I thought the radio 3 announcer said "Weber" but it turned out to be Webern. Story of my life.

Posts: 577 | From: London, hopefully in a theatre or concert hall, more likely at work | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Anyone who shows the slightest sign of road rage or nasty, discourteous driving will be condemned to drive a Mini-Cooper for the rest of their days.
Posts: 19644 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
rolyn
Shipmate
# 16840

- Posted      Profile for rolyn         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Graven Image:

Alongside those who do bag it up only to toss the bag and it's contents into the nearest bush, hedge or tree.

--------------------
Change is the only certainty of existence

Posts: 2935 | From: U.K. | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged
MarsmanTJ
Shipmate
# 8689

- Posted      Profile for MarsmanTJ   Email MarsmanTJ   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
All train company CEOs will only be paid if all train journeys on their network cost less than the cost of petrol to drive the aforementioned journey in a 20mpg car. Economy of scale should make this not an unreasonable challenge.
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

quote:
Originally posted by Lamb Chopped:
Anyone who shows the slightest sign of road rage or nasty, discourteous driving will be condemned to drive a Mini-Cooper for the rest of their days.

That's not punishment! I love driving my Mini Cooper!
[Razz]

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016